Speaker 1: Nice to see you, guys. We were out for a couple of days. We went to Cleveland, Ohio and went to a thing called Morning Show boot Camp. You heard us talk about this, or maybe over the years have heard it talked about on our show. It's a radio convention of a bunch of podcasters morning show radio host there's actually, can I tell you not as nerdy as it used to be?
Speaker 2: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think I think that because so many people podcasts nowadays.
Speaker 4: Everybody else podcasters are cool.
Speaker 1: Everybody's got a podcast. No, But here's the thing. They love radio people. Podcasters love radio people because you know why, because we have the platform to plug their podcast so they like and they know that we get a lot of views on our own podcasts, which, by the way, I guess we all are. They had influencers there. There's a lot of influencers that showed up there that actually they're professionals at selling crap that people don't need, because that's what ilways believe influencing is you don't actually need the thing because if you needed it, you had already known and gone out and gotten it. But you might get influenced by somebody to just randomly go buy something.
Speaker 2: So that's kind. They were there. It was good.
Speaker 1: Bianca and Lydia came with me and I got to be honest with you. Pleasure to be with you, lesure pleasure.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: In the car.
Speaker 1: Later this morning, I want to talk about getting in a car with Bianca. It uh, it could have been bad. It actually turned out to be very good. Bianca rode in the back the entire time. Or did you ever shotgun?
Speaker 2: Or no? Mom and dad in the front, Mom and dad in the front, child in the back.
Speaker 1: Although a couple of times she's so up on top of this as like a three person. All I kept thinking of, is God help us if we ended up having somebody like cut in front of us.
Speaker 2: She's going right through the windship. So that was that was cool.
Speaker 1: Every year that there is this convey there is always that guy. And when I'd say that guy, I'm talking about the person, you know, the person that was in your class growing up, or the person that is in you know you're at your work and work meetings. That always has to be the person that the focus is on where they have to ask a million questions or they somehow would like to like throw out a little quick jokes, or they like to sing, or they like to dance like they're in the middle of whatever it is and they're making themselves noticed. Well this year that guy was a former country music singer and now morning show radio hosts just outside of New Orleans, New Orleans named was it twenty twig?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 5: Trig?
Speaker 2: Trinny Trig is his name.
Speaker 6: You can look him up on can we play his little ul or his little intro.
Speaker 2: Singer?
Speaker 1: He's a former country I think he is still a country Sorry, he played the honown here in Detroit a bunch of times.
Speaker 2: Really, here you go hearing.
Speaker 3: Cleveland guys from street Port, Louisiana one on one point one.
Speaker 2: K r and with the Cajun country crew sitting on to buy you by you.
Speaker 1: This is a nice cowboy hat. Everything this is in the lobby he did. This was yeah, that's this was in the convention area. I mean, he was all over the place. Let me so he's a character. So let me let me just say this to you guys. I don't know how to read a room. I'm a bad reader of rooms.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean. I've done this my entire life.
Speaker 1: I think that everything is all good, and I don't realize that sometimes I like to take a good thing and make it bad. Like you know, sometimes a little bit goes a long way. So Trinny Tragg was there and also shout out to Adam from Grand Rapids that was also there too.
Speaker 2: So he was there.
Speaker 1: So we were all hanging out one day, and I realized that, you know, budgets are kind of tight. I'm like, hey, I want to buy guys lunch. So let's I'm going to buy Bianca and Lydia lunch. Let me buy lunch for Adam, who is one of ours. So Adam, you come with us. And then I see Trinny Trigg and I said, Trinny Trigg, you're eating with us, not realizing Lydia has had enough of Trinny Trig. Lydia has its Trinny Trigg has gotten on Lydia's last nerve. And if you guys know this, when Lydia gets a little bit, you know, if there's a listener that is a little too out of control, sometimes Lydia will post on their phone when it calls in it says.
Speaker 2: Do not pick up, and Lydia gets kind of spicy.
Speaker 4: She's the kindest human being, but I feel like you can tell when someone's on her last nerve.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't mean to him, though, I don't mean mean. No, she was. Actually I thought you liked him because you were so I thought pleasant.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 5: I also felt bad for the guy because you know, he just wanted to make friends and he was being really kind. But the whole time, like this is like what I heard, hold On found him?
Speaker 2: What is that?
Speaker 1: Is that coming from a person that's from wild Thornberry?
Speaker 5: This is all I heard in my my.
Speaker 6: Brain was going crazy, like I couldn't hear.
Speaker 1: So so I invited I invited Triny Trag to come with us to lunch. And guess where Triny Trag sets.
Speaker 5: You start talking on me, rubbing my back, just trying to like make some conversation, and.
Speaker 2: I'm like, Tray, please back up. This is your fault.
Speaker 4: You do this all the time because you are too nice, and you know, like you know when someone's about to tip the scale in terms of like turning from funny to being quite annoying, and you're like, come to lunch with all.
Speaker 6: He was encouraging it.
Speaker 5: I was so surprised that when we walked away he was like, I had the best time.
Speaker 1: He was fine with me. I actually enjoyed Trinny. I thought Trinny was great. I loved him too, but we did not.
Speaker 2: Triny was kind of like Bianca on steroids.
Speaker 6: If you put me in a man form in sixty years, that's me.
Speaker 2: You know what. You know what Trinny was.
Speaker 1: Trinny was kool aid lady with testosterone. Oh I'm sorry, I think kool a lady already has testosterone.
Speaker 2: But it was. It was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: So we're sitting there and he even ordered what Lydia ordered, Like Lydia orders.
Speaker 3: He cobbed.
Speaker 2: He was the guy that copied everything. It was great. So I got it.
Speaker 1: So this was I think Thursday that we uh got introduced to Triny Trigg and so it was Thursday lunch that we went to Friday, I got to do a panel with a bunch.
Speaker 2: Of unbelievable like legends in the business.
Speaker 1: Jim Kerr, which, by the way, shout out to Jim Kerr, Jim Kurks, I think the longest running radio DJ in the world, and the guy's unbelievable works in New York City and stuff. Long story short, we're there and who asked the first question? And Trig and you can see me actually the greatest ones. I think I think it was Woody or one of those guys. Oh, John Jay. John Jays chose a video to me of Trinny Trigg asking a question and uh and me with a humongous smile on my face, laughing because I'm knowing how Dennis Clark is feeling right now. Dennis Clark is like Lydia. He's like, okay, you can sit down now.
Speaker 6: I recorded the question him asking your question too. And then in the middle of Mojar whoever answering, he taps up and he's so loud.
Speaker 4: He's like, can you send me that video with me?
Speaker 2: You know you got that video? Can you please just send that over? Oh? He was great. He made a name for us. So that's right.
Speaker 6: He was calling me on the way out of the hotel too. I'm trying to lead the hotel. He's calling me, did you guys leave yet?
Speaker 2: I'm trying to wait. You gave him your number? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh, look at you him.
Speaker 2: You don't. Honestly, we should we should get him on.
Speaker 1: We should go and we should see I want to hear what he sounds like on the radio, because I know what he sounds like in real life, kind of hanging out. All right, hold on, say anyway, this was I don't know if you saw this. You can see this on our on our thing here Trinny Trig. Let me see if I can pull up the audio of.
Speaker 5: This mojo porn gasoline on the fire.
Speaker 2: Wait.
Speaker 1: We were just in the middle of downtown Cleveland. By the way, have you ever been to Cleveland before?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll go. This is yay. That's him?
Speaker 3: Good man, you wanna go?
Speaker 2: You just read.
Speaker 5: Can him? So?
Speaker 1: Here we have here was the beauty of of Trinny Trig. Trinny Trig made what honestly, I've honestly, I've never been to Cleveland before in my life until today. I went there for the World Series against the Cobs, the Indians Cubs, and I went there a couple of times with our friends from the Gilbert family for the Cavs games. But I've gone in and gone out kind of like you did when you went to the Pistons game this past year. If you stay there, can I tell you something?
Speaker 2: Not a lot going on in Cleveland.
Speaker 1: Makes Detroit, makes Detroit look like New York City like a little Detroit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a little little Detroit.
Speaker 1: There's like one street of things going on there and then the rest of the thing not a lot. Trinny Trig and Mojo before me live.
Speaker 2: You said he's calling you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm gon Lydia.
Speaker 6: Call him and get him on the line.
Speaker 2: Oh, he actually called you back.
Speaker 1: What time is it there where he's at It's an hour different, so it's five five. All right, Holy ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Trinny Trig.
Speaker 2: Triny Trigg's on Mojo in the morning man training down here in Louisiana, Trainy.
Speaker 1: I gotta before the end of this call, I got to give you Lydia's cell phone number.
Speaker 2: She really wants to stay in touch with you training.
Speaker 1: I have to tell you, I enjoyed you the most out of anybody at boot Camp this year, so I voted you as my number one uh person that I got to meet at at boot Camp.
Speaker 3: Man, I'll tell you what I was selling, my wife, my family, everybody. The incredible time that I had this year. Last year in Austin was amazing. This year was incredible, and the hoidlight of being there were you guys.
Speaker 2: Oh, thank you.
Speaker 3: I'm going back to y'all. Really, the hoighlight was meaning y'all. Uh and and I talked about it all the way home, told all of my family about it, and I'm gonna talk about it this morning also on my show.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: And you know what, here's the deal. I'm going to try to get our boss to book you for jingle Ball this year. Can you imagine Trainey's done done the honowns for the country station.
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yeah, so you know, maybe do that, Trainy, say hi to Lydia.
Speaker 3: Lydia, good morning to you. It is uh five five here in Nakatus, Louisian if you can say that, good.
Speaker 1: Good morning, good morning, Trainy. I just wanted to check in.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 1: We're gonna listen to you. Can we listen on an app to you? Or where can we hear you?
Speaker 3: You can go to k r n D dot com, click on live and there I'll be all right.
Speaker 2: I'm coming.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna listen to your show today, buddy. I love you so much. Have the best show.
Speaker 3: Thank you man, I appreciate it. You got sit care. Can't wait to see you guys again and party with you. Man, amazing bud by.
Speaker 1: You and if you need anybody to room with next year, we've got some people here that will room with you.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's get in there, man, know to face here the voice and remember the name Trinny Tree, J one on one point one.
Speaker 2: K R and D. I love it, Trady, give it up for Triny, treg it for training. Take care of Boddy. Yeah, by the way that he has blocked his phone number. Just