Speaker 1: Hey, good morning everybody. Patrick Morris, So here we are. It was a bad night for your Minnesota while, but that happens, right Ko Tines.
Speaker 2: There's some nights where it's it's going to be difficult, and you know, we we had some opportunities to score maybe.
Speaker 1: That would have changed the dynamic of the game. But you know, I think the.
Speaker 3: Guys have put together a pretty good shift here. You know, through the road trip.
Speaker 4: You know, played a very hard game, good game against the Islanders, and tonight we just weren't as sharp as we needed to be capitalize on the chances.
Speaker 3: That we had early. And then I just think overall in general, it was it was that that That's what I think it came down to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, any two game season for a reason, and uh that's the reason for the season happens. And it was just it was cool to see Jack and look out there with this with their brother Quinn, and the whole family was there, the mom, the dad and everybody. So I just wish it was a better game and of a better result.
Speaker 5: But yep, no concerns that the Islanders was somewhat similar before.
Speaker 4: I like they actually I would say they're different because even though obviously the result was similar and that they lost. They lost in overtime and they the goalie stood on his head last night. There was not not that they just the wild just couldn't finish their opportunities. They had them, they earned them, but they couldn't finish.
Speaker 6: You have to get the toe.
Speaker 3: You have to get the toe. I will have to concentrate on the toe. Yep.
Speaker 2: It's time for Van five on the Power Trip presented by Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 1: Builders and Remodelers.
Speaker 3: All right, here's something we haven't talked about.
Speaker 2: So we're not just repeating ourselves for three and a half three hours, which we do sometimes.
Speaker 3: That's all right, check this out.
Speaker 2: I hope you guys didn't see this, at least the part that I'm going to ask you about. So Brooks Koepka is coming back to the PGA. I'm sure some of you saw that.
Speaker 6: Part, okay, Like reintegration.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's called the returning Member and it's only applicable to four people right now.
Speaker 3: But because they have certain parameters.
Speaker 2: According to the PGA, this is going to be for a couple of weeks, like four guys. It's like rom and cam Smith and what is d Chamba I think, and then Kopka they have this small window to basically come back to the PGA. On the PGA's terms, they said, quote, once the door closes, there is no promise that this path will be available again. So it's basically you guys went to live and screwed up. At least in the PGA's mind, you screwed up. If you want to come back, here's your small window, and if you don't do it now, you might not ever.
Speaker 3: Get to it.
Speaker 2: So here's the FuMO got a little bit yep yep. So Kepka says, I'm in. But part of the conditions are he forfeits any player equity shares for the next five years, won't be eligible for his share of the one hundred million dollar FedEx Cup bonus program in twenty twenty six. He also agreed to donate five million dollars to charity.
Speaker 3: But check this out.
Speaker 2: I just mentioned the you know, the equity shares and things like that, and the portion of the FedEx Cup bonus program. Here's the question, Uh, in the I believe next five years? Is it five years? Let me see here, bummm, maybe it's just this year that can't be right. Hey, got a second, hang on because I don't want to ask the wrong question because this number blew my mind. Uh, hang on, one second, talk amongst yourselves. Rhode Island neither a road nor an island discussed.
Speaker 5: Can I just ask from some background, from somebody who's actually following this stuff, what's what's happened to live?
Speaker 3: They just falling apart or something.
Speaker 7: It's not as a spectacle that.
Speaker 3: They thought it would be.
Speaker 7: It's on and this isn't a shot at the CW, but it's on the CW people, it's on five. It was on the CW right now. Yeah, but people just don't watch it. There's no interest in it. It's teams. It's only that I think this year they're going to move to seventy two holes.
Speaker 3: But they nobody watches it. Okay, So it's just has not worked.
Speaker 2: No, it's not work all right hand, So the story doesn't necessarily save the time for so maybe they just think this is the overall amount of money that he potentially is going to miss out on with this reintegration. So I don't know if this is one year or essentially the life of his quote punishment right to get back in. What is the estimation on the number of dollars he's going to miss out on by coming back under these terms?
Speaker 6: No, he's not on in the in the peage on the piece.
Speaker 2: Yes, from from from here on out. What is he going to miss out on by agreeing to these terms?
Speaker 5: And he's losing player equity share and some cute und dollars.
Speaker 2: Twenty six million dollars twenty six million dollars eighty five.
Speaker 6: Thirty million, three one dollar. Oh, if this was Price's right, Zach, you still would have lost sauce.
Speaker 3: You hit the top end.
Speaker 2: It is estimated that brooks Koepka under these terms will miss out on between fifty and eighty five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: I think it's weird because, like when this first happened, a lot of these people that were like on the tail end of their careers in the PGA Tour literally.
Speaker 1: Just took the money.
Speaker 7: And you have guys like Brooks Koepka, like bryceon de Shambeau who really want to come back and they've now the PGA.
Speaker 3: Tour has set this up. But there are other guys that are.
Speaker 1: Like, why if I.
Speaker 7: Can play in the majors, why do I want to play at you know, the one in Orlando in the middle of February.
Speaker 3: I don't want to play that.
Speaker 6: They answered that question of why.
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 7: No, No, I just think that there are there are just people that they want to play in the majors and they think that the PGA Tour is greedy, and they think that the PGA Tour makes them play in tournaments they don't want to play in.
Speaker 2: But it does sound like there is going to be some kind of a minimum requirement of number of tournaments that these people that come back have to agree to. You don't just to come back, I can play the ones you want. You got to be on the tour.
Speaker 7: Now, that's why I think he's playing the waste management and I think the is it the American Express one that's coming up at something like that starfell?
Speaker 5: But he still gets money that he wins in tournaments, right, So this money that he's losing out is ancillarious.
Speaker 3: It's a lack of a better word, equity stuff.
Speaker 7: Right, it's the percentage of he can't play in the FedEx Cup where I think the winner of that made like twenty million.
Speaker 3: Scottie s Sheffler won that last year. Sure, why I can't play.
Speaker 2: Some of you some of you might know this because maybe some of you picked Brooks Koepka and the Power to Bets last year. But he missed the cut that the Masters, the PGA, and the Open.
Speaker 1: I had no idea.
Speaker 2: And then he finished twelve that the US opened, So he missed three out of the four cuts.
Speaker 5: He still makes all the money from the tournament, gets all the sponsorship dollars.
Speaker 3: This is just other money he's had to make.
Speaker 2: Fine, nobody's trying for Brooks. It's just saying that that fifty to eighty five million is the estimation in terms of what he's going to miss out on. That's still nuts. It doesn't matter how rich you are. That's a lot of money.
Speaker 3: Do you remember?
Speaker 5: How do we remember how much he got paid to join Live Tour? The first one hundred million? Yes googled, maybe more.
Speaker 8: I googled how much money did Brooks Kepta make from Live and the AI overview is earned substantial money, tens of millions, blah blah blah, total live related earnings exceeding forty to fifty million dollars from tournaments alone. His exact total is complex due to team dynamics and a significant contract.
Speaker 6: Let's got to be I think it's hundreds of millions.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Reportedly the contract and signing bonus was in the one hundred million dollar plus range. Somehow I figured one thirty.
Speaker 2: I feel like all the big names were getting one hundred to two hundred million.
Speaker 1: Rom got in the three hundred million exactly.
Speaker 7: And I think they offered they offered Tiger like seven hundred and fifty million.
Speaker 8: And do you think that brooks Kepka collected all of that like he did he serve his contract?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: He signed it in twenty twenty two.
Speaker 6: Sol be here for a few years, you'll get a one hundred million.
Speaker 7: I bet he got more than half of it. But they should have played golf. The PGA Tour needs guys like they need. They need Deshambo. They just they just do. And de Shambo has completely turned his bit around. He people cheer for him now they hated him like four or five years ago. They need guys like that and Scotti Scheffler runs away with it. So they need a little competition. Can't wait. Golf season right around the corner. It's the best you're a little high.
Speaker 1: No, not yet.
Speaker 2: James Harden passed Shaquille O'Neal for ninth on the all time NBA scoring list. James Harden now past shack.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: That was the exact amount of discussion. I thought that headline was gonna that was cringe trigger. I don't know why I brought it up, Pat, I literally just brought it up because we haven't talked about it yet, and all the things that I haven't my list of things we've already talked about.
Speaker 3: So I'm like, that's something else.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And then nobody I got things, well, so do I?
Speaker 3: Well you go first.
Speaker 8: Then I'm about a month ago when the Rockets are when the Clippers were here.
Speaker 1: Oh, I got good things, sameez.
Speaker 6: And I've got this information.
Speaker 8: James Harden moved into tenth at Target Center against the Timberwolves.
Speaker 6: Okay, and that's about the reaction I expected.
Speaker 1: James Harden is moving the meter this morning.
Speaker 6: Give me your good thing?
Speaker 3: You and I are.
Speaker 1: Go ahead?
Speaker 3: What you call me?
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, I'm notre name football coach Tomork because Freeman is going to avoid charges. He's accused of battery following his son's high school wrestling match earlier this month, Freemen. According to Saint Joseph's County's Prosecutor's Office, New Prairie High School assistant wrestling coach Chris Fliegler alleged Freeman gave him a two handed push during a wrestling invitational. Prosecuted office said in a statement that a review of the video evidence does not support his assertions.
Speaker 8: Did you the video came out? I think it was yesterday last night?
Speaker 6: Okay, you can't see anything.
Speaker 8: The camera is like in the corner of the gym, like the gold Gm High School gymnasium, and they're at the doors on the opposite ends, and it's full of people and wrestlers. And I've tried to watch it. I'm like, I have no idea what I'm even trying to look at here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it might have happened, you just can't tell in the video.
Speaker 5: That's basically there were other people there, right, Yeah, lots of people even so, like, look, violence isn't the answer.
Speaker 2: But if a wrestler is complaining about getting pushed it was a coach.
Speaker 3: The bar is a little low. Yeah, there's so.
Speaker 1: Much testosterone in those gems, man, Yeah, it's crazy. It's like going to UFC fight. There's a good chance you're going to be rumbling. Yeah right, yeah, you know. Here's a weird story. Lebron James's jersey is going to feature a new patch honoring his own twenty third season starting tonight. Wash just his jersey. The commimorative patch features James's silhouette in his famous pregame more Powder tossing post Sure. The background is made up of the colors of each of the three teams he's played for in his career. The patches will be removed after each game, with some ending up on ultra rare tops trading cards.
Speaker 3: Take a Lebron James Advent calendar.
Speaker 1: James will first wear the patch tonight, when is Los Angeles Laker visit The King's in Sacramento, the city where he played his very first NBA game. So he's going to wear a patch of honoring himself on his jersey.
Speaker 3: That's not collectable.
Speaker 1: That is what's happened.
Speaker 6: Did you ever wear the passage trying to quit smoking?
Speaker 1: No, I just quit cold turkey. You can eat turkey again. It's okay. In fact, you might want to make sense some turkey, not that fat No, you're not that fat. That's a huge dirty's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bigs on your side, Yeah, you and Rosie.
Speaker 1: He's mad at you. I know.
Speaker 2: I don't know why.
Speaker 1: Well you bet. His podcast was nobody doesn't understand the the the Median.
Speaker 7: And then when he asked what was going on, Bard started to tell him and he shushed her.
Speaker 1: He did, well, he's got to tell her who lost?
Speaker 6: Was that the last movie ever made?
Speaker 2: I don't know, but he sh Shikesikes's right?
Speaker 1: Hm. Rams quarterback Matthew Stafford is going to be dealing with an injury heading into the NMC divisional round. The Los Angeles Rams signal color has a sprained index finger on his throwing hand, but he says it'll be okay. Ready to go on their favorite versus the Bear, Yeah they are.
Speaker 8: He he hit on a on a helmet earlier in the game.
Speaker 6: They showed that replay over and over that looked.
Speaker 3: Paintin will be cold in Chicago this weekend too.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looked like it was cold the other day, I know.
Speaker 6: And they had that night game.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, Peoples and Helmets stadium was packed.
Speaker 6: Yes, was that the game where the broadcasters were was it al Michaels was.
Speaker 8: Like, it's I can feel the the booth moving, we vibrating throughout the stadium.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was sitting on somebody's purse.
Speaker 6: That'll do it.
Speaker 3: It was herb streets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey man, he can do what he wants.
Speaker 1: And John Harball continues to be the hottest head coaching candidate in the NFL. The Falcon's announced on Monday that they completed an interview with a former Ravens head coach. According to ESPN, Harball has also conducted preliminary and extensive phone calls with the Giants, the Titans, the Browns, Raiders, and the Cardinals. He's trying to determine which team is going to get his services.
Speaker 7: Your thoughts, I think he will go to I think he'll go to let me think you time. I think he'll go to the Giants.
Speaker 3: Will you have success no matter where he goes.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think he'll go to the Giants.
Speaker 7: They have a ton of calf space, they think they have something in Jackson Dart, they have a very good defensive line, and they all love Cam's scantaboo.
Speaker 1: I think he'll go to the Giants. I'd go to Miami even without a roster.
Speaker 3: I'd rather Yeah, I mean you don't have a quarterback?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Did they say the Raiders? Is that one of the teams. Yeah, they're going to have a quarterback. You have the number one pick. I don't know. I guess you know. At this point in your life, it's about where you're going to live, right, You don't want to live in Cleveland if you don't have to.
Speaker 3: No, not to be mean, but right.
Speaker 7: No, but if you can live in New York, you probably would and get paid highly.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I guess you're probably right. Yeah, you're on.
Speaker 7: You'd get a lot of Monday night and Sunday night games because.
Speaker 3: You're in, you know, the biggest market. I would go to New York.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're a tax guy, though, Why wuldn't you go to Vegas instead? Or if that team's terrible, that team has no chance. Oh maybe you could change that to change that, if you're a great coach, change it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you can't fix the fan base situation and the fact that you basically have no home fans in your stands because they also sell the tickets.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what's echo said?
Speaker 6: Did you guys know.
Speaker 8: Or probably knew, but maybe don't think about very often that Jim Harbaugh and there for John Harbor are related to a guy that I am now doing pregames and post games with for Wolves and has been on Burrew's show a few times, Tom Crean.
Speaker 6: Tom Creane is married.
Speaker 8: To Jim and John's sister.
Speaker 3: What really pull your hands up? Joni Harbob would Hawk?
Speaker 1: I would not, because she's married to that gentleman. She does, though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's good Tom on the pre game.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's really really nice man and a very good basketball mine and Anthony Edwards former college coach at Georgia.
Speaker 6: He's pretty busy broadcasting right now.
Speaker 3: He's actually be a little better job to be broadcasting.
Speaker 8: He does some of them in person. He died a few in person, but yes, in his basement in Florida or probably main level. They don't really have basements today. He's getting his Uh, what is the coach equivalent to Jersey retired our name retired, your whistle at Marquette, your silence, your whistle blown?
Speaker 3: Next month the Hawk start coaching. Oh exactly, lucky mm hmm.
Speaker 1: He felt good. Yeah, thank you, we're developing.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm a little surprised you're not harder on PG today because he lost Coy Parrits.
Speaker 1: It's not about comfort. I mean, that's not his fault. That's the nil fault.
Speaker 2: Look at Houston fault, n I L fault period or zero percent. Blame on PJ.
Speaker 1: I don't think good luck.
Speaker 3: Look at you.
Speaker 7: He brought him here. That's a goal in itself. When the kid thought there are people, hold on, let me restart here, get an offer from Ohio State. That's pretty good. He's not perfect. It's amazing to me that in.
Speaker 5: College has within like five years, gone from that which you were pretty much locked in to wherever you were, to being more of a free market than professional sports. Yeah, major League Baseball would never put up with everybody gets to be a free agent every year. But that's exactly what this is going on right now in college sports. And I think it's going to remain that way until there's some sort of collective bargaining. There's always happening between them. But it's amazing right now what's going on there. I me it's one of the things that if you have you follow professional sports, especially if you followed the financial side of professional sports. It's been speculated for years, what would it be like, if these structures that are there, like in baseball, you've got three years you have to be team page you whatever you want. Then three years of arbitration, then you're a free agent. Soy, what would happen if they just opened it up?
Speaker 1: How do you do?
Speaker 3: I said, every year you're a free agent? You we just get rid of all that structure.
Speaker 5: People do what they want to do, and the speculation bean like would it be better, would it be worse? What would it what would happen to big market, small market salarycaps? All this other stuff. We're seeing an example of what in real time here what's going on with college sports? Where Yeah, I wouldn't be shocked if we start seeing some things were like, hey, you know the superstar from this team is superstar from that team is superstar from that team.
Speaker 3: Hey, let's all go play's let's go?
Speaker 1: What does that meant?
Speaker 5: Let's all join together, Let's all join and play together at Duke for a season, or let's all you know, I mean you could, you could.
Speaker 7: Anything goes It's going to be a college basketball though, for sure.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's great, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: Great headline list, This is the power of rip morning Joe on the.
Speaker 1: Fan wor sorcers.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 2: We just learned a lot, Chris, we learned a lot over here. It's not airable, man, what a break. That wasn't quite like a Tommy Olsen break. But I learned a lot.
Speaker 7: So I could let somebody put a cigarette out. Okay, like you know, let's we don't. We don't keep Tommy's secrets. Yeah, but that's just the deal.
Speaker 2: Oh right, we agree that Tommy's secrets are the public secrets.
Speaker 3: Good point, except for the.
Speaker 2: One that we held over everybody for months and the listeners were driven nuts by it. But that's the craziest story of all time.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I still don't think I know this fall.
Speaker 1: You just don't want to.
Speaker 3: I think I've been actively avoiding it five minutes. You don't know.
Speaker 6: That's a vault for life.
Speaker 3: Yep, something. It's therapy for life, is.
Speaker 1: What it is.
Speaker 6: Couldn't get that thing out with a night helmet?
Speaker 1: No, Oh my gosh, mar what.
Speaker 2: You know it?
Speaker 6: Of course he does. People didn't know it, and I could just under the radar.
Speaker 3: Headlines. Here we go. I got a bunch of random stuff.
Speaker 2: You guys, ready, if you're just tuning in and you haven't checked your phone.
Speaker 1: The wild loss, the Steelers lost. What else?
Speaker 7: The Gophers played a night against Wisconsin. Go to that game?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's about it.
Speaker 6: The Wolves play the Bucks.
Speaker 1: Oh, I hope hawks happened a better day to day? Thanks, But yeah, what'd you see? I can tell you after you Okay.
Speaker 2: Uh, here's twenty or things that are turning twenty and twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Just to start dating us, right, this is how old we are now. They can't date us all month. Yeah they can.
Speaker 2: They're over eighteen twenty years ago the crocodile hunter died. He's start of been twenty years since he was killed by a sting ray on the road.
Speaker 3: Watch watch Norm McDonald's bet it's the best.
Speaker 6: Did you see his son win Dancing with the Stars this year? I did not miss Zach did Zaxophon?
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Massive, He's a big deal.
Speaker 6: He's got real good abs.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 8: I don't know if he did when he started, but by the time you finished that show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, he has the exact same nickname as his dad.
Speaker 3: If you just get rid of the letter r oh, oh my god.
Speaker 2: By the way, I would not have guessed this Twitter is twenty years old Twitter debuted on March twenty first of six. I would have guessed even a couple of years later because the iPhone was seven.
Speaker 3: Right, Well, that's what I forgot.
Speaker 2: That Twitter preceded like smartphones, you know what I'm saying, Like it was just a website at that point.
Speaker 3: Then, well, no, it was. It was text.
Speaker 4: It was text because that's why the initial this was actually short limit was one hundred and forty characters because an SMS text message limit is one hundred and sixty characters.
Speaker 6: Then when Twitter debubuted, was it only a website or was it?
Speaker 3: No, like you said, was it for it was a combination.
Speaker 4: It was website and text is a way to kind of basically communicate back and forth. So you tweet or text four zero four zero four, and I would allow you to tweet from anywhere with it's a smartphone app.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? Ex.
Speaker 2: Twenty years ago Pluto lost its status as a planet.
Speaker 3: It's been twenty years.
Speaker 1: How do you do that?
Speaker 2: Well, they basically determined that it wasn't.
Speaker 3: That was weird.
Speaker 4: It was in school where one day Pluto was a planet and then you could go there the next day and it's.
Speaker 6: Not what is my very educated mother serving us nine of.
Speaker 1: Why not john?
Speaker 3: Ye right, sauce Johnson. You can do this?
Speaker 2: Oh it's it's a venus, wow, very venus, My oh mars, How many times have we done this? Every time we do this? I cannot believe it, Uranus, you're naming them but they're not even close to the right order. Let's just move on.
Speaker 1: We've done this. Sorry, We've done this so.
Speaker 2: Many times, and I cannot believe that you don't know the order even at all.
Speaker 3: I don't retain information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, pee wee's on the phone on.
Speaker 2: A guy showed up. A guy showed up at a hospital. Hey, pee wee?
Speaker 3: Was it the doctor windflowed j He needed probably multiple doctors.
Speaker 2: He had a seven inch sweet potato stuck like where and it needed emergency surgery to remove it. A sweet potato stuck up there?
Speaker 1: Well, thanks, pee wee.
Speaker 3: That's kind hello like where you know where? Pee wee?
Speaker 2: Wow ye. I wouldn't need a normal sweet potato let alone this one.
Speaker 3: He didn't need it either.
Speaker 2: He's on the operating operating table and it was probably cut up and made after that it was nice and cooked them. Do you guys, do you guys ever, especially like with younger kids. But do you guys ever, the kids are in bed, it's it's time to like, you know, have me time.
Speaker 3: And I don't mean that way.
Speaker 2: It's time to be selfish and be like, I don't want to work anymore.
Speaker 1: I don't want to worry about the kids.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna like watch a show or something like, I'm gonna chill.
Speaker 1: But it's crazy.
Speaker 6: Late, and you're like, I need to work in the morning.
Speaker 2: So you have that internal battle between well, should I stay up and chill for a little bit or should I just go to bed and be responsible. Well, according to a new study, Americans lose over three hundred hours of sleep a year to revenge bedtime procrastination, which is essentially staying up late to get time to yourself just because you realized you had almost.
Speaker 1: None that day.
Speaker 3: So you're like, coming to do it.
Speaker 5: Three hundred hours fifty minutes a night, sure, good man, that's day. I think that's unusual to stay up an extra fifty minutes or something just to chill, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's always hope.
Speaker 2: Give yourself at least a window of something where you don't have to stress. Yeah, A twenty nine year old woman in Florida named Ariana Moss no relation to Randy Probably was arrested on a misdemeanor charge she stole a Stanley cup, like one.
Speaker 3: Of the mugs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sixty bucks, that's why it's a misteremeanor Oh, but she didn't do a very good job of hiding it, because not only was she seen on camera easily eyeing up the cup and then eventually hiding it in her lunchbox, So it wasn't an accident. She didn't accidentally take it in her lunchbox. Oh no, it belonged to a twenty two year old co worker. But she had even talked about how much she liked the cup before and at one point pointed to the coworker, then pointed to the cup and said, this cup would be really great to hold my breast milk.
Speaker 1: She's a mother, She is a mother, And then she.
Speaker 2: Stole it, and everybody immediately was like, well, just check the tapes.
Speaker 3: She seemed to want it, and of course it was her.
Speaker 1: She's warm, she's kind, she's a mother. Nice peacha.
Speaker 8: I wonder what specifically was about that mug, Like you could put breast milk in any container, but.
Speaker 2: Bar Maybe you guys saw over the weekend that Daniel Stern from Home Alone was hit with a criminal charge for trying to hire a prostitute.
Speaker 1: He's just dirty and nasty.
Speaker 3: Home alone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wanted to find something to do, talk about the wet bandits.
Speaker 3: Whoa too far? Yep, you don't get the line.
Speaker 9: What do you mean that was over the line. It just happened that Joe Petty wasn't there. Zach had said that hits your pants. See that's funny.
Speaker 2: What is Zach is firing back then?
Speaker 1: Actually he said I was talking about Listen, somebody say, pissed my pants. Yeah, Corey would have needed a diaper. Zach cpt it.
Speaker 2: Well he's pretty clever, he is. I'm missing DNA. So Daniel Stern was given a citation. But it sounds like you didn't even get arrested. I didn't know that was a thing. Can you just go like, here's your ticket for prostitution solicitation and have a nice day, sir, Like getting.
Speaker 3: A speeding ticket.
Speaker 1: You not perfect.
Speaker 3: You're supposed to go to jail if you get busted for that. Well you can't be let off. God, he's clever. See this guy gets it man, he.
Speaker 1: Is off the charts.
Speaker 3: Intelligence.
Speaker 1: That's kind.
Speaker 3: She do flops? What in tears?
Speaker 1: You should? We'll take you.
Speaker 2: Zoe Saldana is now the highest grossing actor of all time because of Avatar, Fire and Ash. She is the highest grossing actor in the history of Hollywood, with sixteen point eight billion at the box office throughout her career.
Speaker 1: Wow, what is guarding the galaxy?
Speaker 3: Zoey Soldani? You'd know her?
Speaker 8: Marvel?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the top names are Marvel people now, So she's number one.
Speaker 3: Scarlett Johansson's number two, Samuel L.
Speaker 2: Jackson's three, Robert Donney Junior four, Chris Pratt five. So if you're not in Marvel movies, you have no chance of being at the top.
Speaker 6: So it's broken. It's one of those kind of dumb stats.
Speaker 2: But it also happens to be true that Marvel is just so dominant in the box office the last what fifteen years?
Speaker 7: Has anyone seen the new Avatar movie? No, Rosie, he's not here, Rove Sauce so good.
Speaker 2: Oh if this isn't rock bottom, check this out. Tom Cruise is six, that's fine, Chris Hemsworth seven. Vin Diesel is eighth because it's groot. Yeah, what's van Chris Evans nine, Dwayne Johnson, The Rock is ten hawk.
Speaker 3: What's your favorite fast in the Furious Movie?
Speaker 1: Number four? Tokyo Drift?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're no pa?
Speaker 1: Thanks, that's kind gotta hell?
Speaker 5: Okay, so Twine Johnson's the number ten is the only non Marvel name on there, right, but.
Speaker 2: He's in a bunch of the Fast and the First Well Tom Cruise as well up there everybody else that The Old Marvel Team. A website recently analyzed data to try to figure out if they could determine what each state chose the most often for comfort food after breakups. This is the most random thing and worstest stat of all time. But I like it just because of what Minnesota's answer is. And then I have a really strong question for Marnie Gelner about her home state. Uh, Minnesota and Oregon have the same. Maybe that's why Coy Parris went to Oregon. They have the same break up comfort food as number one.
Speaker 3: The Beaver.
Speaker 1: No, mar No, I mean you guys knew I was gonna hit. I mean that's obviously anyway. No, I'm sorry, Rosie anything else, Rose, No, he's not talking to me. Tater pizza.
Speaker 6: No la ice cream spaghetti.
Speaker 2: This is something that can everybody on this show loves and that includes me. Fries No, dudes, no, we have begged for these waffles.
Speaker 1: Waffles is number one.
Speaker 2: Apparently the Minnesota crushes waffles after breakups. Here's here's an impossible one, but Marty, go for it. North Dakota, you're from the Dakota's correct? From North Dakota. North Dakota and Vermont, according to this data, share the same number one comfort breakup food.
Speaker 6: Is it a main dish?
Speaker 3: No, I said Vermont. Oh close.
Speaker 2: No, this is definitely an appetizer, an appetizer.
Speaker 1: No, I mean it's an appetizer. Rosie would love to give me the.
Speaker 3: Ever clear.
Speaker 6: Realistics.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 6: I wonder if this is popular in North Dakota.
Speaker 3: I wonder why this.
Speaker 8: Potato skins, nachos, no wings, boneless wings?
Speaker 1: Is it? Can you give like? Is it a breakfast?
Speaker 3: For an appetizer?
Speaker 2: It's definitely an appetizer, a dinner appetizer.
Speaker 1: Yes, sports onions. No, it's not deep fried solid pizzas sprouts.
Speaker 3: Wow, you guys do it weird?
Speaker 1: Buffalo chicken dip.
Speaker 6: Chips and salsa chips and salza garlic bread.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I want to go get broken.
Speaker 3: Up in North Dakota, Vermont. You can get You'll get garlic be shocked.
Speaker 1: What's up? What's up.
Speaker 3: The garlic bread?
Speaker 2: Wisconsin is lining googles?
Speaker 1: Is that true.
Speaker 2: Gen zers have a new term called choppel ganger. We know what the word dappel ganger means. That's when you look exactly like somebody else. But I guess if you call somebody chopped, I don't. I've never heard this phrase, but being chopped is unattractive or undesirable.
Speaker 3: It used to be hot, that was being cheeks.
Speaker 2: So chopol ganger is a combination of chopped in dappleganger. So it is somebody who looks like you, but uglier. So, for example, you're chop like Paul Rudd's chapel ganger is Dove Lambert. So I've always said it's an uglier version of Paul Rudd. Now I can just say you're Paul Rudd's choppel ganger. Yeah, that's chopple ganger. Brilliant, that's very good.
Speaker 1: I don't think you guys ever told me I look like anybody because you're handsome.
Speaker 2: Do you believe you are Jack Blacks chappol ganger or or Jack Black is your choppo ganger?
Speaker 1: No, I'm his.
Speaker 3: Better looking at you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks Martin.
Speaker 3: Martie doesn't think so.
Speaker 1: Everybody tells me I look like oh ch the worst version of Ben Leber in every way.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know right. How are you a stranger?
Speaker 1: I'm the Lever's chopper ganger. Oh, thank you for your catcher.
Speaker 2: The best states for families, according to a new survey, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and North Dakota.
Speaker 5: Thank you. I agree, Les, you're being chased by I'm messed guys.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's that kevlar catcher.
Speaker 2: Best states for Familiesusetts, Minnesota, North Dakota.
Speaker 6: The worst state in the Union is for families too.
Speaker 1: Six what's the twenty six states? I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't think it was this one. This one's not geographically in line to be twenty six Florida. This has got to be one of the last five or six or seven Mississippi because of Las Vegas.
Speaker 3: Michigan, Wyoming, Michigan's the twenty six.
Speaker 2: Asked me the question one more time worst state in the Union for families, and I would guess this is one of the five or six last states to join.
Speaker 3: That's my guest somewhere in that range.
Speaker 10: North Dakota. That was one of the top threes. Thanks for listening, Oregon, New Mexico. Yes, New Mexico is the right answer. New Mexico is dead last. Thank you and Aliens. You think Center is a center? I really liked that show. It's fantastic.
Speaker 7: I didn't get half of it, but I didn't really know what was going on, but I enjoyed.
Speaker 3: That's half the fun.
Speaker 2: Most of the season is what in the sweet hell is happening?
Speaker 3: The curveball?
Speaker 2: And then there were some curve balls and you're like, oh, I get it now, I see what's happening.
Speaker 1: This is a mess. What did he say? Thank you? You're welcome. Man.
Speaker 2: There's a new hack on TikTok that isn't new because it's back again. Apparently it went viral last fall and now it's trending again. There's a I don't know who started it, but somebody on TikTok says the best way to start your morning for your health is just jumping fifty times.
Speaker 1: That would shake the foundation of my home.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 6: I mean the things we are learning on TikTok, it gets your blood flowing and prove circulation.
Speaker 3: What are the learning?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Why is that fun?
Speaker 6: The serums?
Speaker 1: The is that?
Speaker 2: Is that what Felner uses or what the sinleys?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was.
Speaker 8: Trying to tell me how I should be washing my hair lifting up my eyelids.
Speaker 6: Because she said on TikTok.
Speaker 1: Thank you Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Video pick up her trash. And she was pist She was so mad.
Speaker 1: TikTok, Paul, your hand is up that lady? What hawk?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 2: She was really mean, she was pissed off. That's not the same lady, Yes, is it really? Oh my god, I forgot she was making chicken sounds.
Speaker 1: She was mad because he wouldn't pick.
Speaker 7: Up her trash, and she chased him down and Gosh went not yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I could have answered, no, is this some kind of bus that's not her?
Speaker 6: Now you're gonna pay baby?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Man, like a Karen before Karen was Karen?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: When was that hawk? That's an old bit, but that.
Speaker 2: Was man, that was a good one.
Speaker 1: She was pissed.
Speaker 2: And there were so many days that the power Troop morning till would be consumed by one like sixty second viral clip.
Speaker 1: This gin't got no common sense that.
Speaker 7: She was storming around in front of his pickup or his garbage ship job.
Speaker 2: He wasn't even remotely scary. He was like, this lady's insane. She's harmless, but she's insane.
Speaker 1: She was so pissed.
Speaker 2: We would play back the entire video, cut up the clips.
Speaker 1: It was the best was Yeah, and then I mean moose soup lady.
Speaker 2: Remember that Mel Gibson, the Christian Bale meultdown.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the old Margie missed him. Tim Peeler.
Speaker 3: Tim Peeler's phone calls about sasquatch.
Speaker 7: Oh all time? What is it now? The dispatch would say.
Speaker 6: To him, you can't play those because of the we do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, we got other stuff to do now.
Speaker 6: Oh you're right, very busy.
Speaker 1: New footage of a of Will Smith's new television show Corey, which is called pole to pole.
Speaker 3: YEP with Will Smith Calm down WHOA.
Speaker 1: Shows Will Smith get up close and personal with a giant and a conda.
Speaker 3: Yeah saw.
Speaker 1: A giant anaconda species discovered during filming for the National Geographic Travel series and a clip attained lift The fifty seven year old actor could be seen on a boat going down a river, Ecuador with a venom expert, Brian Frye and a couple other folks. They they noticed a giant anaconda on the bank. The local guide immediately stepped in, got off the boat, tempted to immobilize the snake so that fran Smith would be able to take one of its scales for their snake genetics study.
Speaker 3: These guys are idiots, yeah.
Speaker 1: They asked, himated it was seventeen feet long, and you should see the size of the head on this thing. Oh wait, wait a minute, say that again. Seventeen oh my long, that's a huge bit.
Speaker 3: Was no word on.
Speaker 1: Whether it was a mailor female. I'm sorry, I'm not sure, sir.
Speaker 2: Well, if you shoot it in the head, they both die, so it doesn't matter, right, please, I don't care if it's in the Everglades or where did you say this was? This was in the Amazon, Ecuador. That doesn't matter where it is. I mean the anacondas need to be stopped.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine what that size must eat to stay that size. They're not venomous, but they will constrict you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'd rather have the venom probably ends faster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, correct, I mean.
Speaker 6: Do they eat each other? Because I don't know how much.
Speaker 1: They want to stay married?
Speaker 3: Oh what course genitals? Well that's why the one the snakes in not anacon is.
Speaker 2: But the snakes in the Everglades are destroying the population because they eat everything animals.
Speaker 1: They take out everything.
Speaker 8: Whether they're going to starve to death or sorry, eat their own kind.
Speaker 2: That I would guess no, but you never know, right, animal kingdom is strange. You're hard to bet a lot of money against that, but I would probably say they don't.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna give you a two minute movie. You're ready? Yes? Is this thing on? Will Arnett? Oh Ye? Directed by uh By Cooper Bradley Cooper, also starring Laura dern Love Laura fan fantastic film about a man and a woman going through a divorce. He I won't run it for you, try to stand up comedy. It is the most accurate depiction of h losing hope I've ever seen in my life. But it is not necessarily a sad film. I didn't cry at all, but I was enamored by the entire movie, the acting. I'm so proud of Will Arnett as dumb as that sounds as a serious actor. Yeah, it's just it's really well done and I really would encourage anybody to see it. And I'd never listened in that way to the words to under Pressure by Queen and David Bowie before. But there's a reason you're going to want to and you'll understand it even more after you watch this film. But I'm gonna tell you this is a great film. And the way he uses up close camera shots to make you uncomfortable, as if because while our nets standing on stage, she's never done stand up comedy before, and the camera is so close to him. You can see that in Yeah, and because that's how a comedian would feel right right sussy, Like if you're standing there and everybody's looking at you and and you're flop sweat and tears in it, you feel like everybody's staring at every poor on your face. It's so uncomfortable, it's so well done. I loved this movie.
Speaker 3: Loved it.
Speaker 1: I encourage you to see it.
Speaker 8: There you go, I'm looking at the cast, it says Peyton Manning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird came.
Speaker 1: No he does not, Oh wow, yeah that I don't. I wouldn't say he does a bad job, but it does take you out of the movie for a minute. The whole time you're like, that's bad Manny.
Speaker 6: You know Sean Hayes, Jack from Will and.
Speaker 1: Gray, small part, but he's definitely in it. Yep, Amy Sedaris, Yeah, yep, yep, she's against small part. Dusty Mont Dusty shows is a word. The part of.
Speaker 2: Guy's turning into a one trick Yeah, good forst trick is grabbing his ankles.
Speaker 1: It's a good trick, but one for Dusty Mon. A great film. You know'd be nice to everybody if you can. Man, that's all. We started the show tearing this company apart.
Speaker 2: We ended it imagining a fictional actor bending over and grabbing his ankles a real person, which is a nice metaphor for.
Speaker 1: The Power Trip.
Speaker 2: Relations on radio, John Bonus, you're an American treasure. Thanks for the food, man, Yeah sure, thanks you for the coffee, Thanks for the tax loophole. Marny Gelmoer, see you on a Friday. I'll be here Friday, right uh TV win.
Speaker 6: The Wolves are on the road for the moment, so let me get break a couple.
Speaker 3: Of weeks or so.
Speaker 2: Okay, nine to noon is next. The Power Trip returns tomorrow. Five their daddy and right here one don't fly away.
Speaker 1: Everybody's here, so I already have a wonder for today. You have love you by girl Body