Speaker 1: You know what this guy.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, Zach, Zach, I don't mess around.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: You guys all have to understand something that our listeners expect. They expect they don't you know, they don't want us to just give them a portion of the show.
Speaker 1: They want us to give us all of the show.
Speaker 2: And if you guys want to go and give listeners half the effort, then that's the way that you got to feel.
Speaker 1: But I don't feel that way. This is my favorite benchmark, by the way, let me do it.
Speaker 3: I know it is.
Speaker 1: I just a few moments ago asked Zach.
Speaker 2: I said, Zach, should I run a little late or should I end the show early? And Zach answered with and early. I was like, yeah, they'll get a lot of us tomorrow.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I was like, oh, yay to the bathroom. All right, all right, here we go. Ready, let's go with. Let's start this. Anybody got like end of the vacation plans, Like you're going anywhere for end of summer like vacation. Usually people I think like they do their vacations either beginning of the summer or midsummer. But I know a lot of people that wait till the very very end before their kids go back because it's cheaper, actually believe it or not, because most people are vacationed out well travelers. If you are traveling and you pack certain items, TSA said that you could face a seventeen thousand dollars fine. Kind of wild though that they that they have that as their price a trip.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing.
Speaker 2: TSA agents won't just take your items away from you. They're actually finding you up to seventeen thousand and sixty two dollars per violation per person if you bring a prohibited item with you. Here is the list of TSA's prohibited items. Cordless cerneling irons banned in checked luggage, bowling ball band in carryons.
Speaker 1: Come on, I don't understand why you can' bring a bowlden.
Speaker 3: I mean, you're dumb that it's gonna suck for you, don't, okay.
Speaker 2: Cast iron cookwar band in carryons, corkscrews with a blade band in carryons, Electronic cigarettes and vaping devices band in check luggage.
Speaker 3: I actually get that one.
Speaker 2: I always wonder how they are able to check in or see that you have that, because they always will say.
Speaker 1: Do you have a battery? You know a thing like that.
Speaker 2: Foam toy sword, band in carryons, gel type candles, band in carryons, Samsung Galaxy Notes seven phones, band in your life. You should not even have one of those, but band in carryons and check luggage. Why would it sell? Samsung Galaxy Note seven.
Speaker 3: That's the one that keeps blowing up. Is blowing up. But like overheating and over heads, you know what else? I I feel like I have to say this to all the parents right now. Depending on the TSA agent, usually they confiscate needos, dumplings and squishies. So just please know that before you go to the airport and your child is heartbroken as he or she has to throw them all.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, that's crazy. I didn't know that. That's good.
Speaker 3: Take summer nice and we'll let them through. But most don't.
Speaker 1: Why is it? What's wrong with them?
Speaker 3: Because they're gel.
Speaker 2: Other two more screwdrivers longer than seven inches, so bring a six inch screwdriver banding carryons, and then snow globes. Snow globes are banding carryons too, because it's over three point four ounces of liquid.
Speaker 1: I always thought that they.
Speaker 3: I thought they were getting rid of that and I feel like lately I've thrown stuff in my carry on that's much bigger than that, and they haven't said anything to me.
Speaker 2: But here's a quick question for you. If the cashier forgets to ring up an item, what do you do? Do you tell them or do you just move on and say, I got myself something for free.
Speaker 1: I don't even know if I were to notice it. Are you watching that closely when they're ringing everything? Well?
Speaker 2: In the survey, thirty three percent of people admit that they remain silent when the cashier failed to ring up an item during a checkout. Thirty percent of Americans say they've shoplifted before, and by the way, that's up twenty three percent from twenty twenty four, So more people are doing it because I think it's.
Speaker 1: The prices of things.
Speaker 2: So I I think that a lot of times you leave stuff underneath your on the bottom of the cart.
Speaker 1: Anybody forget you might notice it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you don't see them actually physically do it. You know, this is a big story this morning. You see ubers doing uber tween tween. Yeah, uber tween. So if you are somebody that has a child like your child's age, Shannon like you have Lucy and if Lucy wants to go on a an you know ride, do like a friend's house or maybe sometimes even go to school. A lot of times kids have working parents that you know, they need to take kids to school. Uber tween is going to be now available, but you're gonna have to go through a process in order to get your child to be able to be okayed through uber tween, Like there has to be I think I think that they said, let me look at this little Oh they want to charge me a dollar ninety nine for the story.
Speaker 1: Oh, go screw now. I'm not paying a dollar. By the way, Detroit Free Press blows.
Speaker 3: I never go to the site anymore because of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it blows. I actually silly.
Speaker 2: I actually bought bought it like six months ago and I still haven't canceled it. I need to cancel the damn thing because there's never a story that I really care about. And then I get you got to pay that's stupid. Okay, let's go back to this one. Kids between the ages of ten and twelve will be allowed to actually take ubers by themselves without a parental you know, involvement inside of the vehicle with them. Would you feel comfortable putting Lucy in a lesson? I theyve tortally just talked about this a couple of days ago, and I said, no way. And he was like, why it's so safe. You can see where they're going the drivers or background check. It would be so helpful.
Speaker 3: And he's like, think of all the kids in New York City that are eight years old and ride the subway to and from school every day. I'm like, but that's not but.
Speaker 1: How many here we are?
Speaker 2: I told you a story about my buddy's daughter who goes to Birmingham all the time and has these uber drivers say creepy things to them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just that was a big note for me. But I know, I do know. I mean I have friends who use it for their teen, like thirteen fourteen year olds. Yeah, and it's really helpful in getting them to where they need to be when they can't drive them.
Speaker 2: So, and here's the last story of the day, and then we're done. Guys, all you wanted to give a half an effort today, We had good calls to look at me. Yeah, yeah, I'm looking you heard the voice of us. I'm looking at you. Podcasts Man by the way best topics of the day, if I'm going to rank them. The War of the Roses was on fire. I thought that was fantastic. I I thought uh Shannon's topic about Wes wanting to dye his hair turned fun. It was really fun with Kai that called us up talking about her two men, Kevin and his neighbor who saw him naked. And then the uh An tipping topic from early in the show is spectacular.
Speaker 1: Do you tip the person that you know start gives you botox? Yeah? And are you average when it comes to the length of sex? Good ones?
Speaker 2: And I'm very average. It's okay to be average every now and again. Guys, your ladies like it? Uh And here you go the things men flaunt that women don't care about. Tell me if you guys agree with this. This is This is a list of things that guys will wear on their body or do to make women think that they are big time in the pants. Number one over eyes luxury watches.
Speaker 3: I actually hate that.
Speaker 1: Really, you don't like lock watches, not.
Speaker 3: When they're like so blingy and huge and it's like look at look at look at my watch, look at my wrists, look at my risks.
Speaker 1: I hate that jewelry, like, do you look at watches?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 2: Ever, other women say they don't either big loud jewelry or jewelry in general. Expensive sports cars, nope, designer clothes with logos everywhere. Anna's like, yes, yes, yes, for me, it's totally opposite.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: An actually was getting like.
Speaker 3: When I see a guy walking down the street with on his T shirt, I'm like, you are.
Speaker 1: I don't want that, I don't need that.
Speaker 2: But how about this? Guys with over the top gym muscles? Do you like guys over the top?
Speaker 1: There? No on gym muscles?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Constantly talking about your income?
Speaker 3: I don't like that.
Speaker 1: No, But do you want to know a guy has a good income? I mean I want to know that he's doing something.
Speaker 2: Guys with a boastful social media presence? Do you want a guy with a lot of social media.
Speaker 1: Followers up in the air? Really could go either way.
Speaker 2: Guys who drink expensive alcohol good?
Speaker 3: Because so do I? Okay, now that's the one I will say. I I would appreciate like a fellow whino.
Speaker 1: You want a guy that's.
Speaker 3: Like the one that's great too? But like appreciate a good wine. I like, I like the guy who do both yeah.
Speaker 1: Uh and uh oh uh.
Speaker 2: Guys that have the highest end or newest and latest and greatest.
Speaker 3: Following Oh, I do not care about that.
Speaker 2: Now, what if a guy has like a really old iPhone like he has like or what if would you date a would you date a guy that is a non iPhone iPhone user?
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I won't. I won't date my guys. That's a red flag.
Speaker 2: I think it's a total red flag I have. I have a problem with those that are what.
Speaker 3: If it's like the phone that they get free through work and you're like, oh, well, that.
Speaker 1: Right, there's a red flag.
Speaker 2: And in general, because why is a guy you know, he's got his cheap work from now, I'm just kidding.
Speaker 1: I don't care. All right, that does it for today.
Speaker 3: I don't care if a guy has them.
Speaker 1: I like my guys.
Speaker 2: I think that's it for today. I think we're done. I don't think that we have anything else to do. I got to get the thing that says twenty years in counting thing and we'll be back tomorrow. We're going to be at the car dealership at Gordon Chevrolet tomorrow where we're giving away a twenty eight thousand dollars brand new Chevy or twenty thousand dollars cash. Make sure if you're qualified for this thing, that you get there and get there early because we're playing Throwback throw Down at eight o'clock and if you're not there, you're not going to be in that crime. And if you still want to get qualified, you can listen on the iHeartRadio app or live to Channel nine FI five.
Speaker 1: In Detroit because there's a few more opportunities to win. See you guys tomorrow, have a great day later. Twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo, in West Michigan, it's Mojo
Speaker 2: In the morning.