Speaker 1: Christmas wish on KTWB comes to a close. All good things must come to an end. Hopefully you're done working today and you get the day off tomorrow, and you get the day off on Christmas. There's a lot of people that are working. Shout out to people in the medical field, garbage truck drivers, veterinarians, cops, firefighters, people that don't get Christmas Day off. So shout out to you, and we appreciate what you do. Thank you. Vaunt has one more day to stir the pot. Wehaha, Just just one more day, just one and then it's done and you'll stir the pot. Coming up next here on kd WB. Yeah, let's do it for one last time. In twenty twenty five. Vaunt a charming young man, so some say, who once in a while, you know, sometimes like Superman puts on his superhero cape and becomes an amazing human. Vaunt is most of the time an amazing human. But once I've been done, he puts on the cloak and the fedora and hides behind his cape. Hello, with this little fedora. What do I sound like that? Why can't I sound like Neo? Since I have a fedor? On no stir the pot.
Speaker 2: Vaughan, you're just being an attention whore if you bring a pillow on an airplane. Yes, yes, you're taking a two hour flight to Orlando.
Speaker 3: I'm talking like like six plus hours even.
Speaker 2: Still, man, why do you have a whole pillow? This is not your first of all, let's you know, I'm just a germophobe. Why do you want to be laying on something that probably it's just as much filthed on it now as the chair or your luggage is disgusting. That's one, and you know I hate germs number two, Just lay on hopefully you got a window seat, or.
Speaker 1: Just lean your neck on your your shoulder. It's like, I mean, the one that's got the little arch in it, the little curve in it, or that's got the hole in it. They they serve literally no purpose. So whenever I see somebody traveling with an airline pillow that's got the little U shape or whatever, you just want to attention. And no, I don't think they want attention. I think they're amateurs because I've bought one before. It does no good whatsoever.
Speaker 2: But I'm also not going through the trouble to bring a full pillow like a bed pillow.
Speaker 1: To a I've never seen anyone do that. The people, they definitely do it.
Speaker 4: Madison has does your sister, Yes, my sister does.
Speaker 1: She does it well.
Speaker 4: I've not been on a plane with her in a hot minute, but she does it on road trips where she will take a full size pillow into the car and a blanket. She's definitely the kind of person who bring a pillow and a blanket into the movie theater what probably probably probably it's like.
Speaker 3: A packing hack for some people who are super super cheap as they'll bring a pillow and they'll stuff it with their clothes they don't have to pay.
Speaker 1: For like a care. Wow that you shouldn't be like many.
Speaker 3: People probably do that, but I have seen that before.
Speaker 1: Stick like act like it said, you're a hobo. It's your bindle little polka dot pillow case problems.
Speaker 3: I need it right, I just see like five outfits for my vacation.
Speaker 2: If you're walking in the airport around with the with the neck pillow that they have, you just let you try to let people know like, yeah, I'm probably gonna take a nap. I want to let you know that I fly often enough that I bought this pillow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're probably gonna take a nap.
Speaker 3: Can I tell you what I do? Because I have one that like you pump it up and so I kind of you're such an attention. But it's a concealed one, so it sits in my backpack at most times, and then I only bring it out if I do want to sleep on the plane, which, like I said, I only do it for very very long flights. But at that point, like, who am I bothering? It's just around my neck.
Speaker 2: You're not bothering anybody. It's just like why, like I, you're on the plane. I don't I don't really don't care to get to know you that well. You just you're no, you'll deal with it.
Speaker 1: If they work better. I would definitely take a pillow on an airplane. There's really the only way you can sleep on an airplane is if you're so tired you don't care what position you're in. I remember we're coming back from a long trip. One time, Alison put her head on my shoulder and I put my head on her head, and we were both so tired that it work. Other times you'll fall asleep with your head because you can't put your head back, No, your head will fall forward. Right, But if you sleep on an airplane, you're so tired that your head falls forward and you're still sleeping, You are tired. Just got a text message five through nine to one.
Speaker 2: It says, I bring a full sized pillow in my blanket with me everywhere I go, even on flights.
Speaker 1: You are trash. You are trash. You probably also wear your pj's and slippers on the airplane. It's somebody pisses me the f off when I see somebody wearing their pj's on an airplane. I don't care if they are an eight year old girl. I don't care if it's a six year old boy. Put that kid in some decent closure out in public. Now, Do you don't wear your PJ pants? No, have some decency and self respect.
Speaker 2: We were sweats on a plane, Like exactly what I'm wearing right now, sweats, and I have my ugg slippers on because I want to be comfortable on a plane. The people that I see wearing a full on wedding suck seedos on a plane.
Speaker 1: I will never understand how you do that. What Like I'm being.
Speaker 2: Dramatic, but like they're the guys that were full on suits on planes. Yeah, I don't need to know that you're a business person. You're not gonna have.
Speaker 1: A business meeting on the plane for you. They're doing it for the client that picks them up. Be comfy. Yeah, Abigail, who's like the CEO of ABC company, she gets off the plane and Atlanta meets your client. She's wearing a sweatsuit. But I also know Abagail is a real person. I know that Abigail is a real person. I don't have to be No, I don't. You don't have to let it be known that, oh, these three guys in suits, Yeah, they're gonna hoop off the plane and go have a meeting for a general Mills like it's not gonna happen. Yeah, I'm probably gonna take a nap.
Speaker 4: I'm hung up on you saying yeah, this pillow, Yeah, I'm probably gonna take a nap.
Speaker 2: A couple of more text messages real quick. Somebody said, I've seen many full sized pillows on planes. That's also a little inconsiderate, because if you're in the middle seat, where do you put the pillow or any seat really, if only the window seat shore, you can put it in between you and the window.
Speaker 1: But I think you're flying with a companion, you can bring a pillow. I wouldn't because I just don't think a pillow's gonna do you a lot of goods so much space. Can I tell you a quick story if you're not old enough to remember, they used to hand out blanket on airplanes, or they used to be available, and they would put them in a little plastic bag. But that always seemed kind of gross, like there you'd get up off the airplane, there'd be dirty blankets covered with sweat and vomit and laying around.
Speaker 3: And so they do still give you blankets on long fights, because I did just have one on the raising trip. That you're telling me that those aren't brand new blankets in that plastic passaging that I got.
Speaker 1: They're not brand new. No, they watched them, Jenny. When you go to the holiday in express, you're also not getting new sheets they wash, not no fifty dollars a night, you're telling me and Helen and all the people that use them before you. Let me just tell you of all the all the butt juice that's on the comforter over at the holiday and Express. Yeah, all right, I started the final Thank You Dave's Dirt on KTWV Rocky Buy six one two injured Himer and Lamb in Jewry Law getting started with the dirt on Katie WB. So last night it was it wasn't a close game, but it was a good game. Forty nine ers did a pick six on Monday Night Football and they won over the Indianapolis Colts. Quick throw, pick drop the other white winters and he is cool. This is a pick six and this game is gonna go along to San Francisco. By the way, the Vikings and the Lions are playing on Christmas Day. They're gonna be at us Bank Stadium. Game time is three point thirty. It is the Winter white Out, so if you want to go, you're supposed to wear all white. Stadium does look pretty cool. I went to a winter whiteout game one time, and it does look pretty cool when everybody is wearing white. Spirit Day almost like yeah, like that.
Speaker 3: Nobody cares about that though, or the fact that they're playing. Everyone cares about the fact that Snoop Dogg is going to be performing at halftime?
Speaker 1: Is that is that the game before me?
Speaker 3: Yes, that's gonna be the halftime show, and it's apparently called Snoop's Holiday Halftime pot che So now I'm curious.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to be in the city.
Speaker 3: I will be in Wisconsin, but I'm curious where Snoop's gonna be hanging out the next couple days because he could be in town for Christmas. Do you think he's having Christmas dinner downtown somewhere fancies.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna guess Snoop probably has like his little hole in the wall spot that his friends told him about. Yeah, I'm gonna guess You're probably not going to see him at Kincaid's, although it's possible he could be.
Speaker 2: Who would you know, who he would Who wouldn't come to Minnesota and not go to Mall?
Speaker 1: Definitely would?
Speaker 3: You would never be able to do that. You know how crazy Mall of America is. It's like the busiest week of the year between Christmas and New Year.
Speaker 1: You was just looking for socks at Old Navy. Yeah, and it's like, man, I forgot to pack mine. I mean, man, give me a break, I'm just looking for saw. Not even he's in like the most online He's in got killed.
Speaker 2: Walks, got killed and just see asault.
Speaker 1: Is that that doesn't look like it's snoop stoops in there. He's got to kill time and he's looking in the mirror, turning around going how do I look? Yeah? What else we got?
Speaker 3: That's all I have?
Speaker 1: I've got okay.
Speaker 4: Timothy Shalomey he appeared on Top of the Sphere in Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: Marty Supreme is an American film that comes down on Christmas Day twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: He's he's standing on top of the sphere, on top.
Speaker 4: Of the sphere, which is huge, and the sphere was like adorned, decorated I guess to look like a ping pong ball. So that's why he's standing on top of it. And then yeah, they'd like zum out why a ping pong ball? Because that's what Marty Supreme is about, about a ping pong player that no kidding.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so much promo. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: Bailey and I were talking earlier that we're getting like influenced to go see yes because of how much press it's gotten.
Speaker 4: This has scene so much of it and it's like setting like the sixties or something. So he looks cute as little like slutty glasses he's got only what I don't know.
Speaker 1: The book is closed.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter whatever you want. Also, the Sabrina Carpenter I love her, and Taylor Swift is year and all the support that she has for Sabrina.
Speaker 5: My friend Sabrina is coming tonight. She was the opening act like six months ago, but since then her career has skyrocketed. She's had the biggest song of the year. She put it on an arena tour on sale. It's sold out in like two seconds. Look up her tour schedule. She's got like a show yesterday and a show tomorrow in different states. And I was like, is this like child abuse for me to even ask her to perform on her one day off. I know she's like twenty five.
Speaker 1: That's still a little down.
Speaker 5: Jill A Blinsendo, So you can't sleep, baby, I know that's the metstle.
Speaker 6: I can't or do we go oh yeah, do the chord progressions. I want you on stage for a million years. Sabrina is just like a shooting star.
Speaker 5: She's just like battling herself for number one on the charts all summer, and when you see that happen, you're just like, go fly higher.
Speaker 1: All right, Well that's going to wrap it up for the show for the year. Wow, we will miss you, And if you want to, seriously, here's the way you can still stay in touch with us. Follow us on Instagram. Seriously, We're on Instagram and we post a story or two or three and a reel or pictures every day or every couple of days, so and you can DM us anytime we're not on the radio. There will be best of and some classic bits that maybe you've never heard before, and some old and new bits whatever, and that'll be on the radio all next week and the rest of this week when we're gone. But we're on Instagram all the time, all the time. I will tell you this one. We get a lot of dms, so don't feel slighted if we don't answer every DM. I think we try to. But you can definitely follow us on Instagram Dave Ryan kd WUB.
Speaker 7: Or Jenny katwb or Bailey on Air or Vaunt League, vo ntl AKA or Dave Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, check this out because we'll probably have videos and pictures and adventures. You guys like adventures, Yeah, you guys like activities. Activities. You think of all the activities we can do. Where's that from. Think of all the activities we can have, all the activities we can do, step brother, Okay, what you're missing out and that is it. Have a great day, Merry Christmas, Happy twenty twenty six, and we'll see you on January twenty No January second. Merry Christmas. Take care, We love you. It's The Dave Ryan Show.