Speaker 1: Listen Beaverville, Come on in. I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 2: Morning lady and gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with us three of us to start later. Please, I could never know if the day was us for Listen up. The radies just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demogram super duper. That's nice.
Speaker 3: Fight a gondogay. Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the second day of April twenty twenty six. Did you make it through April Fool's Day? Obviously you did. You're hearing me. Good morning, Oaha. My name is Chriscky. Welcome to the Patrick Morning Show. It's Thursday, best day the week. Tommy Olsen. Even a call maybe perhaps from Johnny Bowenes, who sounds like he's a little upsad down in Vegas as we speak. Lucky uh Ben Lieber a casto thousands. Let's get her started. Here's some comedy from Derek Strup Patrick Morning Show on a what Thursday morning?
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I am glad you're here.
Speaker 5: I struggle with flying, but when you have the sad cent and your tail peace pople. You hate to fly, They assume you do not know how airplanes work. Every time I'll go I hate to fly, and they go, Derek, don't you be scared of science? Okay, and I'm like, I don't think that's what I'm talking about. It's the people on airplanes.
Speaker 3: Like, here's the thing.
Speaker 5: I think middle seat people have lost their minds.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 5: I don't know who lied to middle seat people, but they have no arm rest. We share our arm rest with them out of the goodness.
Speaker 1: Of our hearts.
Speaker 5: Middle seat people are barely on the flight. They're the only seat in every row that if they don't show up, we celebrate. We take a picture of their empty seat and we put it on Instagram and we.
Speaker 3: Go, what a Tuesday man.
Speaker 1: I recently saw.
Speaker 5: Middle seat person pull out a laptop. I could not believe it. I didn't know how to tell him that nobody's in an office waiting on a middle seat email. If anybody cared about your email, you'd be in the owl, big dog. I just took a peek at your spreadsheet. This quarter's got you in a headlock.
Speaker 3: Hi.
Speaker 1: I'm Robert.
Speaker 4: I was born the side is weird.
Speaker 1: I love watching Tarzan movie is.
Speaker 4: On your side.
Speaker 2: You hear the distance thunder this side, and you stray to take it too?
Speaker 1: All right, Power to a Morning show. Thursday, April second of twenty twenty six. Boom, boom, path I got. I thought it was a black eyed piece for a.
Speaker 6: Second, brilliant boom.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the worst version though.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that band fell apart, right, didn't they all split up or something?
Speaker 4: I mean they were too good, they were too bright shining. The star was too bright for the world.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: You know, some people just want to watch the world.
Speaker 3: Black eyed peas.
Speaker 4: No, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same people that want to watch the world burn are the ones that want to watch black eyed peace.
Speaker 4: I'm want to watch George Burns.
Speaker 6: He's got to be dead.
Speaker 1: He's way about Jerry Burns. Yeah about mister Burns, all of them about golfer Sam Burns.
Speaker 4: How about Burns?
Speaker 1: Here you go, yeah, how about uh how about christ said mister Burns. But that's okay, Chris. You want the good news of the bad news bad news first always no tom any day. Remember he's in Vegas.
Speaker 4: That's right, he's in Vegas.
Speaker 1: He's in Vegas.
Speaker 4: I thought maybe he left after the show. I thought he loved us enough to actually come in and see us.
Speaker 1: No, And then I guess next Thursday he's got something else too, So he wants to come in next Wednesday because we're doing the Master's Bet anyway, so sweet, we'll have Tommy next Wednesday. Yeah, Bonus is already in Vegas. It sounds like he might check in.
Speaker 4: With us, right, Yeah, he sounds like he's an absolute disaster.
Speaker 1: Zach says thumbs up. So maybe Bonus is already there. But then boy and Zach leaves for Vegas tomorrow. Yeah, and Tommy, I guess, is already there. Maybe he left last night.
Speaker 4: I leave for to lose tomorrow after the show.
Speaker 6: They're getting a ton of snow, right, I.
Speaker 4: Think they're getting snow. I don't know, man, it was raining like crazy, and I love the sound to rain outside.
Speaker 1: You know, Yeah, well, are we gonna have maybe if Bonus is there, let's ask him. Are we going to have opening day tomorrow? Beason's bones, Like, is that gonna work?
Speaker 3: Where the hell is Tommy? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a good question.
Speaker 1: I don't know it's in Vegas?
Speaker 8: So no, no, no, I mean, I'm here, I'm here in Vegas. Tommy's in Vegas. Oh boy, how have I not hooked up with Tommy?
Speaker 1: Well, well, ask yourself a brother.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we all are expecting that to happen.
Speaker 1: Have you been up all night, Bony?
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, I mean, I guess. I guess they qualified. I guess they qualifies us up all night? Sure?
Speaker 4: John?
Speaker 1: Did you I'm sorry if I I was going to ask the same thing you were going to ask a go for it. Did you in fact stay at the end of that game or did you realize we're losing by thirty and I'm in Vegas?
Speaker 8: Be honest, we did. We stayed until the absolute end of that game.
Speaker 4: What is his problem?
Speaker 8: Then we came out of that game and we're like, we need to find something to give ourselves some energy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, right.
Speaker 8: So what we did is we went to the Pepperville So we didn't go to the Pepper Wheel. We went to the fireside lounge of the Pepper Hill.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Then we went to Fountain Lucas. We wanted to see Fountain Blue and we've not been there yet.
Speaker 1: Beauty, man, it's beautiful.
Speaker 8: And then yes, it was gorgeous, but we didn't want. We didn't find a lot of energy there either. We're like, well, let's try and find something. So we're Christy and are here with our friend Bob. You guys might remember Bob because Bob went on a Vegas trip with the Power Trip and he and I both put on Reddity distract. I remember, right, Bob, Bob whales and he loves Vegas.
Speaker 3: Right, you know what, Bob doesn't love clowns. Don't like clowns.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so you got to give us time to guess.
Speaker 4: Watch if you'd like. Johnny Bonus talk about Bob and.
Speaker 8: The clowns, and we find ourselves across the street from Circus Circus. Well, now, I haven't been to Circus Circus since the eighties, smart man Chrissy has not been there at all because she didn't meet me till the nineties.
Speaker 3: And Bob has not been there because Bob don't like clowns.
Speaker 4: Got it.
Speaker 8: We're looking for a cheap place to gamble and play some craps, so we think maybe Circus Circus, and Bob steals his resolve and walks into Circus Circus Clowns and all and Circus Circuses of course, a disaster, right, because because there's a reason we've stayed away from him for three years.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a disaster.
Speaker 8: But on our way out of Circus, they don't even have craps. It's like the table game they have table games. They're way in the back. There's like like two crap tables and one roulette table, and you don't want to touch anything.
Speaker 6: It's a little trap.
Speaker 9: But when we're walking out, we see a sign that's like, if you're looking for the coins slots, we've moved them all to slots of Fun.
Speaker 8: Heh, yeah, which, if you know Vegas is you know, part of kind of part of Circus, right. I also have been the Slots of Fun since nineteen eighty seven, right.
Speaker 3: So it's been a good forty years.
Speaker 8: And uh and I never wanted to go back there again.
Speaker 3: Anyway.
Speaker 8: Turns out that's where all the slot machines in Vegas that only take coins still are.
Speaker 3: And we love that, Like we.
Speaker 8: Are so excited, like who are like okay, like we don't like so immediately find like the machines where you feed the twenty dollars in and it spins out twenty one dollar, you know, tokens or something like that.
Speaker 3: And it's chun chun chun chun chunk, you know, the big noise that to me is vegas of feeding it.
Speaker 8: And we go in there and we play slots, and I get my ass handed to me and Chrissy does very well, and.
Speaker 3: Bob cleans up, Bomb cleans two hundred.
Speaker 8: And fifty bucks worth of big chunky coins. Are these are the dollar tokens that they're not legal tender in the United States. You've got to do something with these, right, So okay, now we've got a buckets of coins and that we've got to trade in buckets and you know, tokens, so we've got to trade in and that's when, uh, that's what lots of fun I mean, it's already. I mean lots of fun has two dollars million highlights today, Like you can just get two dollars million high lives on draft today, Like that is still slots of fun. Yeah, trying to cash in two hundred and eighty dollars because you hit it fairly big on a slot machine AND's lots of fun becomes a real challenge. First of all, you you bring the buckets to the person, there is no cash in your cage. Right, there's just like a person kind of standing over the slot machines like on a stage, right, and she just hands you those little trays, you know, the trains where you stack coins in those trays and you see them in like you know old Scorsese movies. Sure, and you have to count on all your coins and stack them in the trays, and then you have to find somebody to give them to them. When you find somebody to give them to that person's just a minute, and you watch your walk into another room, put on her coat, and walk out the door. That literally happens to night as they were doing that.
Speaker 10: Finally, finally they get somebody to get to cash in their coins, and Corey has somebody who wants to do a casino heist.
Speaker 3: Someday. You will appreciate this because once you do, is you take the tray.
Speaker 8: Of coins, it's just two hundred and fifty bucks or something to like a cabinet which is on the casino floor, like it's just sitting there. And the way to get into said cabinet is like one of those tiny locker keys, like the same thing you would put it like a whatever, like your mailbox or something like that and they opened it on the casino floor and they just start handling you cash.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's it.
Speaker 1: Wow, Well nobody there can do it.
Speaker 3: Was it was fantastic. Wow.
Speaker 8: It was a kick back to old time Vegas in a way that every other place in Vegas.
Speaker 3: Eight people watch you count money.
Speaker 8: Yeah, and this is like some guy has a key and he goes to the locker.
Speaker 1: He just starts handing cash bag dollars, this two hundred bucks.
Speaker 8: You to walk away, Just just so we're clear, like this cabin is fairly big. There's a lot of other bags in this cabinet other than the one he happened to be grabbing cash on him. So what we thought is it would be great to do a satirical take on which there's eleven. It's lots of fun where you have you do all the same characters. You know, you have the you know, the Asian guy doing gymnastics tricks and the British guy doing you know, some electronic stuff or something, and then basically somebody just walks into the cabinet grabs you know, hands.
Speaker 1: So hey, look over there, Yeah, that's plan the old look over there.
Speaker 4: Two things quick, Johnny for for Clarification Number one. The lady who handed you the the the coin holder. I'm picturing the old woman from Beetle Juice behind the counter. Am I about right?
Speaker 3: That's about right.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that's your case.
Speaker 8: Were actually actually actually that was also our waitress and our bartender.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 4: That's one. Number two. Is it true when you got to Slots of Fun you went over to a machine you played in nineteen eighty seven and the drink you sat there when you were there in nineteen eighty seven was still sitting there.
Speaker 3: Still there.
Speaker 8: That is exactly right. It was, to be honest with you, it was awesome to kind of be back in that place and hear the big king king team. Listen, I'm putting it in a dollar coin and I hit, I hit, I hit, like one bar, two bar, one bar.
Speaker 3: You have something like that, something a few bars.
Speaker 8: It's like it's a it's any bar, any bar, any bar, and it's gonna shoot out. I'm gonna win ten tokens for that. And the ruckus at that spinning out ten enormous tokens into that metal tray.
Speaker 3: Was absolutely awesome. I felt like I'd want one hundred thousand dollars. It was great.
Speaker 1: Can we go back about seven minutes, because you know, I know there are clowns in the logo for Circus Circus, and some of the you know graphics on the outside of this, you know, make it look like you're entering an actual circus tenth Yeah, right, just both know that, like the dealers at Circus Circus are not actual clowns. There's no he was. He was circus.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing.
Speaker 8: I couldn't guarantee Bob that he wasn't going to see a clown in circus because yeah, I mean it's circus circus. Anything's possible in that plate. It used to be a lot more circusy.
Speaker 3: In circus cervices. Of course it's become less circusy. Uh. And I also something else sadder.
Speaker 1: So anyway, well, yeah, the only clowns in Circus Circus are the ones walking in. Yeah, and you're matching tracks.
Speaker 4: How many times with drink in your hand and a few of them in your gut? Did you say clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, we did not. We did not see a single cloub in Circus Circus. I'm relieved to say for Bob's sanity.
Speaker 4: Reportedly, you went to Vegas to go to the game. Do you have another thirty seconds to tell us how great that was?
Speaker 3: I mean, the game was fun. I mean it wasn't that fun because the second half was terrible.
Speaker 8: The first half of it was was fairly fun. And then I mean, it's also Vegas. It's fun to it's been fun to see a lot of Minnesota University of Minnesota fans walking around. I will tell you the University of Minnesota fans outnumbered the Baylor fans five to one, probably and that isn't saying a ton because they're probably fifty Baylor fans, right.
Speaker 3: So the arena was not packed by any stretch of the imagination.
Speaker 8: It's often the case for college basketball tournaments, like you know, it's mostly a television thing.
Speaker 3: It was, but it was fun.
Speaker 8: It was fun to kind of honor the kids, and it played through, you know, what was a tough year. They have six guys, they're playing six guys total. They have five guys plus one guy off the bench. That gives everybody a little bit of a break during the year. During the game, and so it was good. And then the obviously it's just fun to come to Vegas and have a blast.
Speaker 3: We ended up after circumcisions. We came back to MGM. We played some craps. Bob got on a heater.
Speaker 8: We we made about two hundred and fifty bucks about eight minutes, and then walked away from the table.
Speaker 3: It was a great night, got Bob party. It's been a great weekend.
Speaker 6: Well, you walked away? What's that?
Speaker 4: Well, here's the thing. We got to let Jones because we're up against the break with Johnny Bones. Here's the thing. I know it's three forty five out there, but it seems to me like you're getting your second wind. I hit the road and I go gambling again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I appreciate that leap of faith I have.
Speaker 4: Yes, I will.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to rule it out. I do have to catch a play tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah that's okay. Well that's tomorrow, brother, that's tomorrow's problems.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yesterday, and the game is going to get rained out fly back on Friday.
Speaker 1: Ye, there's going to be no home opener tomorrow. About that.
Speaker 3: Uh, we'll see.
Speaker 8: I know we got a lot of stuff going on on Thursday, but I think, you know what, it doesn't matter we're having a pregame watch party.
Speaker 3: Is not a pregame watch party at smorties prior to it.
Speaker 8: And if the game gets rained out, we'll just stay at some orgies, keep drinking beer and eating smash burgers.
Speaker 3: You get him those smash burgers.
Speaker 4: You know, a good smash man will be good to go.
Speaker 1: Let's yeah, dress up as clowns, just in case Bob's there. Yeah, ruin the home opener for Bob. Goodnight, Like we haven't done that, we haven't, right, all right, Johnny Bobby.
Speaker 4: Goes here, he goes Johnny beans bons bones.
Speaker 1: Between Bonus, his wife and Bob. The Gophers only hit three more threes than those three combined. Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was close, three of twenty three. Whoopsies.
Speaker 4: Johnny beans Bon's Bones had a good time though.
Speaker 1: He's the best, all right, So hang on. Bad news to go all the way back. Bad news no Tommy today, good news when we come back. And it's specifically for Chris Oh. Builders and remodelers brings you this portion of the power to morning show builders and remodelers.
Speaker 11: Thanks, builders and remodelers.
Speaker 1: Ladies and gentlemen, Can I please have your attention?
Speaker 4: Got my attention.
Speaker 1: I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story. Hello. All right, so yesterday was April Fool, so everybody's guard had to be up, and here comes a story across the wire, and I'm like, well, that's not like pranky, that just that sounds like news. But it's April fool. So let's make sure somebody else confirms it. And then somebody else did. Somebody else did, and somebody else did, and somebody else did. Ready, Christopher, I'm sure you've already read this.
Speaker 4: I already.
Speaker 1: The grandson of the inventor of the Reese's peanut butter cups, who has publicly criticized the Hershey Company for tinkering with the classic formula and its spinoff products, appears to have gotten some sweet revenge because the candy company has announced that it will return to using classic milk and dark chocolate recipes in all of its Reeses and Hershey's products by the year twenty twenty seven. They're going back. Brad Reese, the grandson, says. If this is true, the people who deserve the credit of the loyal fans who were all alarmed by what Hershey was doing, alarmed that's you. But I'm seeing a lot of red flags here. I think what Hershey is trying to do here is change with p R narrative. So he's not convinced that this is happening, right, But Hershey says it's happening.
Speaker 4: Oh, it's happening.
Speaker 1: Reese whose demands that Hershey stops skimping on chocolate. When viral in February said he trusts his taste PUDs more than he trusts the company that produces iconic candies that bear his family's name.
Speaker 4: It's hard to disagree with him. Yeah, let's go, man, you know what, that'll be so good. You know, it's like it's time to get back to the old times, back when Reese's cups taste like Reese cubs. No, not that, not that hard cool, wouldn't that long ago? And we're head of that direction too. But you know the point of the matter is, if a Recee cup tastes like a Reese cup again, it's probably actually bad for me because now start eating the multi again. I weighed seven hundred pounds again.
Speaker 1: But your point is, look, look look at the net, like the net score for the world. Right, let's just say it was at a zero net gain or loss yesterday, correct, And then they announced this hard to deny. The world now is slightly better. It's definitely ye slightly better now. We just need a whole bunch of those things to stack on each other. So the world is significantly better. But let's start with Reese's peanut butter cut.
Speaker 4: That was eloquent. Yeah, I would agree with you, Yes, I would say if if we can get that done, anythings possible, like like like John Iverson said, anything, it's possible.
Speaker 7: Ji that was said to probably Yeah.
Speaker 1: He's talking about the the Ted Talk speaker John Everson motivational speaker by Tony Robbins or Matt Foley.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, I don't want to buy a bag?
Speaker 6: Are you buying cups?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I have a whole bunch of kit cats if anybody wants them.
Speaker 6: Oh you were the guy?
Speaker 3: I was?
Speaker 1: What guy?
Speaker 6: Never mind?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 4: What did you just do?
Speaker 1: What are you talking about?
Speaker 6: What are you just stolen kitkats?
Speaker 1: The countless boxes I have in my garage right now, I have nothing to do with it.
Speaker 6: Oh, all right, bottom, at least there can't buy them, not you?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, rough morning for the driveway club. Oh yeah, Oh man, my my car had basically what a quarter of an inch of ice surrounding? Oh for sure, absolutely, I had to scrape for like ten minutes. Wow, covered in ice?
Speaker 4: How was this the trash in your garage though?
Speaker 6: How's the woodworking going comfortably warm?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's good, nice and cozy.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: All the crafts yep, yeah, yeah, yes, all that.
Speaker 4: Concrete and there's nice and dry and dry.
Speaker 7: Yes, your daughter's car will now have more ice on it when she gets up.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what a nightmare driveway club. You ever do something you never do something online and you think you probably paid for it, but you're not one hundred percent sure you did everything right?
Speaker 1: I mean sure, sure, yeah, I just did it.
Speaker 4: Okay, good, here's my order confirmation.
Speaker 1: Good peanut butter cups.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm gonna wait till they change it up. I don't want those those turds tasting like turds. I want good, good ones.
Speaker 6: You want the good.
Speaker 4: Can you imagine how good a dairy Queen blizzard with Reese's cups that are real Racis cups is going to be outstanding? I ain't talking to you.
Speaker 7: Well it's food related. I thought you were what's the one thing you get at a movie theater?
Speaker 3: Hawk?
Speaker 7: No, no, no, you're on camera. The one gesture was off camera. And before you go.
Speaker 1: With that, it was not Yeah, a lot further back than I remember. It's all the way back there.
Speaker 4: You asked the question, you got an answer.
Speaker 1: It just like he was doing our down.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can't enjoy a movie. I'm sorry. I what's the question?
Speaker 1: I get? Recis pieces?
Speaker 4: That's right, I get those two. Yeah, because I need you know, I need.
Speaker 1: Some sugar and some popcord.
Speaker 4: Give me some sugar.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 4: I had to. I had to. Uh, I had to live up to my word. I my trash company and and and Rogers has got the worst customer service of all time. Oh no, And so I told him again, this is your last chance. If you don't respond to me, I'm moving on. And they didn't respond. So I did it. I moved on to a different cash trash company. Right now, it's done. I'm that guy.
Speaker 1: Oh you're that guy. I'm not gonna at least you followed through because a lot of those times, a lot of times those threats are just empty threats. I'm gonna switch garbage companies and the people on the other line of it's like, you're not your garbage companies, it's garbe.
Speaker 4: The gentleman in Mumbai who took my last phone call is going to be so upset at me that I switched trash companies in Rogers, Minnesota. He's going to be very upset.
Speaker 1: But it had to be done.
Speaker 4: I have a trash container that I got when I moved into my home. You know, it was just part of the deal. This is trash container comes with this one. Okay cool. My cat would barely fit in if I decided to throw c c away trash container. And I've been bagging him for almost two years. I just needed I'll pay more. Here's some hundreds. Just I got trash, bitch, right, I got dirty, rotten panties to throw away. I got old recent cousin. It tastes terrible that I'll never eat because it tastes like turds' panties at your house.
Speaker 3: Why do you care?
Speaker 4: Dad? He won't. He won't take them with them. He won't take them with them, and they're huge. They're huge.
Speaker 6: Oh, I was just going for the Joe kra I don't care what he does.
Speaker 4: You don't care what your dad does. You you shouldn't get, don't care, you don't want to know what your dad does.
Speaker 1: I know, Yeah, just take the man's trash.
Speaker 4: Man, give me a bigger trash contator. I have more trash than that.
Speaker 6: Just get a dumpster.
Speaker 4: Weekly, dumpster every week.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you got all that stuff laying around, maybe he's getting the dumpster worth it.
Speaker 1: He has an amount of trash that's somewhere between a shoe box and a dumpster. Yeah, and there's got to be something. There's got to be some option in between there.
Speaker 6: Yeah. I thought maybe had a really fat cat.
Speaker 4: I feel like every time I walked my walk my trash cane out to the curb with all the other trash cans in my neighborhood, it's the same as taking a shower lifetime fitness. Everybody's walking around with their huge dungs, and there I am with my cocktail winger.
Speaker 1: So everybody else in your neighborhood has bigger trash cans, and body does, and they have the same company, same company, and I do. That doesn't make anything. I know.
Speaker 4: I can't get him to answer an email or to take MC calls.
Speaker 1: I can't get interesting I know. Okay, well that's why you have I thought. I'm like, man, I wonder why that is weird.
Speaker 4: I have no idea. I believe a t word mouse lived in my place before I did and only needed a tiny trash can.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm not Parker Fox. I'm not just.
Speaker 7: Here wastemanagement dot com. Get a commercial waste pickup. Get one of these big dumpsters.
Speaker 4: Yes again, I don't need one week, but I would encourage you to get one and just throw yourself in there. People be throwing away perfectly good white people. What movie is that you remember?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 9: Is that?
Speaker 4: Is that one of the naked guns? I don't know the guys, No, it might be Bachelor Party. The guy's just sitting in the dumpster like this. Two guys, the trash guys are in the trash container, and he just rolls into the dump into the trash ruck and the guy looks at the other guy goes. People be throwing away perfectly good wife.
Speaker 1: Better off dead, better off dead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, great movie, John Cussack, thank you, Sick.
Speaker 1: Front Page Sports is next. This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 12: Join the Muss and Miller Lite That Jimmy's and Vanis Heights tonight from five to seven stop by for a drink, specials games, and you register for your chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. All the details at cafeign dot com like the keyword golf, keyword.
Speaker 4: Six oh five. On the second day in April? Am I trying to prank you guys yesterday?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 4: Did it really happen? Did he might try to rank you all like Weldn't it be the greatest ever if Johnny Bonus was actually just in his apartment just now?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I hope not. Yeah, he saw some things last night. Yeah, yeah, surprise, Why are you still here?
Speaker 6: Bonus?
Speaker 12: Surprise time now for front paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 1: Aliday Station Stores three for eight bucks Monster for a limited time at Holiday Mix and match any Monster flavors you want again. I I'm going with the Sorry Max, the White Monster this morning of course. Yea yeah, this is that's the o G. But if you want something else, you can mix and match any flavors you want. They have those juice ones which I can hit this je you like the juice, do me next?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 1: You want juice?
Speaker 6: My god?
Speaker 1: Do Three for eight monster energy at our friends at holiday.
Speaker 4: I like the Gray Ones, Zach.
Speaker 1: Oh, today is April second, The Masters three weeks from today.
Speaker 4: It's three weeks and we're talking about it every day on the show Masters.
Speaker 1: Three weeks from today.
Speaker 6: Oh, it's I made a mistake to my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Oh, because forty three minutes ago on Instagram, Saw tweeted happy three weeks to the NFL Draft and the Masters.
Speaker 6: I meant, man, I am, My life's going to be so much better when you're gone.
Speaker 1: I mean like dead dead yesterday, What do you mean because it says happy three weeks to the NFL Draft and the Masters? What did you mean.
Speaker 6: Left out one week to the Masters?
Speaker 1: See you meet Sausted.
Speaker 7: Here's how little and how much you don't like me? Parker Fox yesterday is reading a list like the.
Speaker 6: List.
Speaker 1: He's reading that list that you.
Speaker 7: Had up about triple doubles, and you're like, God, you're so smart.
Speaker 1: How would I know that he's reading the list?
Speaker 6: I said it multiple times, he's pulling off a rosie.
Speaker 1: And then why didn't you get louder about it and out him and say, how the hell would you know? Who Shabazz Napier?
Speaker 4: I thought you were kidding because it was obvious.
Speaker 1: He was like, yeah, I thought you were see No, because I was looking at the list on my screen. I wasn't watching Parker.
Speaker 4: I thought you were.
Speaker 1: He knows basketball, that's something that could be possible. But if I said, Shabaz Naper say no, way you know.
Speaker 6: Zach, come in here, check his team.
Speaker 1: He knows basketball. You don't know basketball. Only looking at the list, he pulled asie.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought you were kidding. He they walked over here during the break and they were like, he never noticed that I was, And I go he was joking.
Speaker 1: No, No, you were no because I was looking at my screen. Because I was looking at my list. I was so impressed with Parker's guess what you say, JJ Brea, my guy, dangy, how do you get this?
Speaker 4: He was sobuch when he said, Bobby whatever. The guy's name, Bobby whatever, Jack Jackson. He goes he played for the Timbules right.
Speaker 7: Right here, good Man down and then he'd lift it up and look at it and go kJ Burrean, you'd go.
Speaker 1: My god, never looked up at him. Yeah, Parker's credit.
Speaker 6: This is clearly not the first time he's done this. Yeah, he played it very well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well to your point, if that's Rosie, I go Rosie, you're googling this? Yeah, right, but it's equity. I trust Parker. He's a trustworthy he's a nice kid. Well, now he's on my list.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Now I'm going to be skeptical of him for the rest of my life. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And we can't rip Rosy anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh, he's mad at us. What'd you do?
Speaker 13: Well?
Speaker 1: Yesterday, I'm Common. Well, so, you know, two days ago we were talking about that there's no chance Rosie has been to Perkins in the last four decades. He wouldn't be caught dead there because what if somebody takes a picture of him? Right, so so so uh yeah, So yesterday Common brought it up that, oh, you know, meet saus and Cove and everybody basically said, no chance you went to Perkins. And he's like, what are you talking about? And of course his has come because Corey eats chicken fingers, so what would he know? What does it have to do with anything? It doesn't matter what my diet is.
Speaker 6: They have those there.
Speaker 1: He's got a point, though, And I love breakfast food. I've been at Perkins. I grew up at Perkins, and then he uh, and then he said Sauce doesn't think basically like Sauce doesn't use his brain. He had a very weak argument for why he's been He said he went to Perkins by himself within the last six months. No effing chance, no way, zero.
Speaker 13: Oh.
Speaker 1: And the most preposterous statement of the entire hour was common goes, oh, this and this, and the power Tremonny shows saying this, He goes, I wouldn't know.
Speaker 6: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't listen to it anymore.
Speaker 6: I don't, I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't hear it. I don't listen to it. Are you nuts? He texted you the other day saying you're ripping me. Yeah, we played back. He was, yeah, the whole thing. Yeah, so he was listening that day. Yeah, yeah, he'll be here three weeks from yesterday. The Masters is in three weeks.
Speaker 4: I'm on his side by the way, just in case you guys know, I I in fact, I'm gonna go by Perkins, just interscriminately that bet. He's sitting there drinking coffee.
Speaker 7: Then he goes, he goes, I love what he's stroking himself at Perkins.
Speaker 1: Then he said, I love the club sandwich.
Speaker 7: And because nobody likes getting people going more than tena Tenna goes, they don't have a club sandwich. And he's like, it's called like the triple Stacker. Roses like, well, that's what I met.
Speaker 1: If somebody has a photo on their cell phone of Rosie in the last couple of years from Perkins, it can prove the date and the time and the place. I'm willing to pay for it. Wow, because that photo doesn't exist, especially sitting at a booth. Solo said, no chance.
Speaker 7: He said he was on the way to a dealership, which means he was on the way to Lexus and Wiseetta. There isn't one in why Setta. He was at Maggie's or Benedict so wherever there is.
Speaker 1: If he's one of those poor people names, if he is anywhere near three ninety four and he's going to breakfast, he's going to Good Day. Yeah, and again we all love Good Day. That's the best. Rosie could sit Solo there and not worry about getting photographed. He would rather jump off a bridge than be seen at a Perkins by himself.
Speaker 7: A nice bridge though, Yeah, yeah happened to him yet, Yeah, well played, Yeah, I'm all the bits.
Speaker 1: I want breakfast, Yeah, that day by breakfast.
Speaker 4: Me too, man, I really I do want it really bad, and you know what I'll buy it Today's screw it. I don't care about money. I'm gonna die some time anyway. I listen. I hope you don't die if you do. Roll on by Perkins and you see Rosie sitting there by himself.
Speaker 6: No chance, you said, jerking it.
Speaker 4: Walk in there, walk into Rosie, put your hand on his shoulder, and then reach into his uh, his his belt loop, and take away the gun because because that's obviously his last earth, it's over, something bad has happened.
Speaker 1: Brilliant, brilliant, that's it.
Speaker 4: He's going to have one less cup of coffee and then he's going in the bathroom to use that gun.
Speaker 1: Sounds like one last night and dash because you know he rented.
Speaker 7: And Larry Guy pointed out yesterday, no chance he's going to there by himself because he ain't picking up the town.
Speaker 4: You know, he rented that gun and bought that bullet.
Speaker 1: Gosh, So how quickly does he text you? Because he's listening right now. He's probably up working out with the fitness. He's probably Perkins.
Speaker 4: Over happening something moons over my slaming well?
Speaker 1: Didn't he also clean into didn't he also clean you into Perkins with his fitness can.
Speaker 6: He said he took him there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fittness whole.
Speaker 1: I'm living his face. Perkins is like my youth man. That was the spot, the wishing, the wish and well, right, you grab the toys out of the wishing well when you're done eating at Perkins.
Speaker 6: The chicken tender sandwich is a tent out of ten right over here.
Speaker 4: That's what you almost got killed because you were were almost good.
Speaker 7: Yeah, because you were on your what second breakfast? It was my first one and you and I had burritos. I still say the guy almost stabbed and killed me. The worst thing that happened to me all day was I dropped my omelet.
Speaker 4: Did you see emailed you?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Guy got his life turned around. Good for good for him. Yeah that's the goal, absolutely right.
Speaker 4: Gibson.
Speaker 1: Lest stabbing, more praising, right, Yeah, that's right. Yeah, are you Mark Rosen? Don't tell anybody it went a load? No chance, so no, no, no.
Speaker 6: Hey, I have a let's play a game.
Speaker 7: You're going to three weeks three weeks ago, him and my dad went out for breakfast.
Speaker 4: Where'd they go?
Speaker 6: Where'd they go?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 1: And I would say either hope or a good day?
Speaker 4: No, they went to the U What is it? Dinah? Halfway down the street here?
Speaker 1: No, is it anywhere near where we currently are? It's well, I mean, he's downtown Minneapolis breakfast. But did he go to Hells Kitchen or something? Manonny's Yeah, for breakfast? They open for breakfast. Yeah, it's outstanding. Yeah, we used to go all the time. It's outstanding. Yeah yeah, oh yeah, yeah, it's outstanding. But they didn't go to Perkins. And they're both men of means, they grew up on Perkins. They didn't go to Perkins. He's gonna hate me. I'm sorry, Rosie, Why do you do this?
Speaker 6: I can't help you. Piling on. I like piling on.
Speaker 1: Dudes.
Speaker 3: Dudes.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Tommy's not here. We needed that, there's no doubt.
Speaker 1: And if the I know Rosie is listening, so he's going to hear this. We're so much harder on him now than when he was here. He said that yesterday. Yeah, he's right. That party's right about you guys.
Speaker 4: Are I was never hard on Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hawk's never been mean to him.
Speaker 4: I'm just trying to stand the will.
Speaker 7: Yeah, that one time he said he was the guy that called everyone smoker. You didn't say that. He said he's here too. But to be fair, that was at five point forty.
Speaker 4: There's no chance he's listening. He was in line, didn't get into Perkins. They just opened up.
Speaker 7: Yeah, man, Perkins would be Yeah.
Speaker 4: If he goes into Perkins, make sure they don't give him a butter d because he keeps sawing that wrist till it's over.
Speaker 1: He's a man of the people. When you're talking.
Speaker 4: About it, he's hiding from the fuzz.
Speaker 7: One more coffee and then calling and calling in the day, you're gonna finish that tremendous twelve man.
Speaker 4: Hey, don't bust that table.
Speaker 1: If you already, If you if you're a waiter or a waitress at Perkins, and Rosie is sitting there by himself in a booth, read in the paper. Before you ask him for his drink order, before you ask him what food he wants, just gently touch him on the shoulder and go, do you need help?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 1: Are you okay? Are you lost? And if he responds with I'm an astronaut. That'll explain why he's at Perkins. Man, do you have a mommy? So again? The power to your morning show? Very pro Perkins and very mark I am. I am too.
Speaker 6: I just can't stay. I can't.
Speaker 1: Everybody everybody here likes except for Sauce. Why do you rip him so much? Then you get self esteem? You just tell common stuff so common gets him going. Well, you're to have he's got a password every Friday?
Speaker 4: Did anybody destroy any appliances?
Speaker 3: Lady?
Speaker 4: Did somebody mess up the fridge?
Speaker 6: I don't think so.
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 6: I love Rosie.
Speaker 7: I just like ripping makes me feel better about my massive body.
Speaker 1: Right, I know?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What feels good? Does good to rip? Not you, not just low self esteem. It feels good to rip. Tearing down others can can lift you.
Speaker 6: Off self steam.
Speaker 1: Well, no, because I've been ripping you for two decades. Feels great.
Speaker 6: We both profit.
Speaker 1: Enough money to go to Perkins whenever we want.
Speaker 4: I want to go to Perkins right now.
Speaker 1: So bad orders.
Speaker 4: Some don't tell me what to do, but go ahead on paper, all right order?
Speaker 1: How great would it be if we rolled in at ten am and Rosie sitting there solo reading the paper like Rosie. They all know he goes there twice a week and we're one thousand percent.
Speaker 4: Wrong trying to tell you bricks.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the pick up the tab, I'm leaving.
Speaker 1: What really matters after this, This is the power of drymonium.
Speaker 6: Never pays nice.
Speaker 1: That out that blow blow, that's ass blow? That was flow?
Speaker 13: I said ass blow? You said as blow. No, he said flow. He said that's flows Who said that?
Speaker 1: And he goes, that's flowing ass blow? Who's ass blow?
Speaker 4: Man? I love you, but don't wear that name tag.
Speaker 6: I can't hear you wear gloves and your food as blow.
Speaker 4: Stop staring at your lips?
Speaker 3: What you need? Help?
Speaker 1: Come back? What happened? You got stamped?
Speaker 3: You lost me?
Speaker 4: I wonder you got stamped there?
Speaker 1: We got lost in the fantasy? Yeah yeah, yeah, correct?
Speaker 3: You mean if you.
Speaker 1: Guys, you gotta.
Speaker 3: You guys.
Speaker 1: Remember that snl S gift from a couple of years. I forget who even the host was the game show host, but the bit was what's my name? And they would bring people out and it was people from like their own lives, and then eventually it was like bride'smaids. It was like people that this person should have known. Why do I think it was Mulaney? What's that name? Yeah, that was Mulanie and then Bill Hater Bill Hater? Right, how great would it be one of these days at two o'clock we roll in like five Perkins waitress system three ninety four and without their uniforms on, and go, Mark, name any of these people? Can you can you tell us anything about any of the five of them? Or just get three gals dressed in Perkins outfits and then none of them worked there, and say, Mark, which one of these gals served you within the last six months when you went there by yourself, yourself or wives? My god, No, he's now you're on his list. You're on his list for sure. Now you're on the list.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 4: Just me now, me and Max, Yeah, we're the other ones that likes him.
Speaker 6: The only one that likes him.
Speaker 1: Well, then there's that waitress ass blow loves him all right, Ben Leber. In like five or six minutes, this is the power to you Monting Show on the Fan for the record, Chris, since I'm getting hit up on social you gotta verify it's a photo of Rosi at Perkins, not ai AI slap. That's making me laugh. But that that's that's that's just not gonna count, not gonna count.
Speaker 7: Well, okay, well here he is the Perkins with a dog with Raven because that's who he does his podcast. Yeah that almost looks real.
Speaker 6: Yep.
Speaker 1: And the ultimate troll move of all time is Saucier ordering Perkins. Yeah, oh yeah, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 6: It's gonna be here. All right, I'm hardering it now, proceed to check out.
Speaker 3: But what about Lever?
Speaker 1: Lever's gonna be here in two minutes, see if he wants it evening.
Speaker 3: Before you order?
Speaker 1: No, no hawks by Okay, all right, should we do what early matters until Ben gets here too?
Speaker 4: We got that right, You've got that right.
Speaker 1: That's what I really got to put in my credit card. What really matters has brought to you by Oh Lasick and Lens. That's Ovo Lasick and Lens. Get Lasik from doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David Whiteing. Thanks fellas the Legends of Lasik. Those guys, you know that they're the legends. Hell yeah, man, change your life, man. H. The Kansas City Royals won thirteen to nine over the Minnesota Twins. Joe Ryan got rocked four innings, nine hits, five runs, struck out just three. Something called zach Kent also gave up a couple of home runs to the Royals. I didn't know zach Kent was a.
Speaker 6: He sounds like somebody from Ted Lasso.
Speaker 4: No, it's uh, I believe that Superman's alter ego.
Speaker 1: Jonathan India hit a grand slam?
Speaker 4: How would Catman do do? What was?
Speaker 3: Do you know?
Speaker 1: Do you know Atlantis Morris? That's a huge fan of Jonathan India and uh, I wonder what she said after he hit a grand slam? Thank you India, correct Providence, thank you death suit, good tune by the Did you just call her as.
Speaker 3: Hawk?
Speaker 6: What's your buildings?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Say it over the air or just texted to me?
Speaker 4: How about I do this?
Speaker 3: Okay? So down?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yep, yep, got it?
Speaker 4: Hold on?
Speaker 1: Do you want at a tip? But what really matters is this?
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, I do give him a big tip.
Speaker 6: Okay, it's your.
Speaker 1: I just said.
Speaker 4: That's what percent body fat you are?
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm swearward than that.
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 6: Do we want any coffee?
Speaker 1: Or I wish you just head order?
Speaker 4: My god, the show's over nine?
Speaker 7: Do you want a peanut butter silk? Pie piece, I'll be Can I get a coffee?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: Do they sell muzzles? Do they sell something you'll definitely choke on?
Speaker 1: Lieber?
Speaker 6: Do you want anything for Perkins?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: No, okay, not even a coffee.
Speaker 3: I got a coffee?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 6: Do you want a carrot cake slice?
Speaker 4: They got a special on our jobs, hey, Ben?
Speaker 10: Ben?
Speaker 1: From from from zero dollars Ben to one hundred percent of your net worth? Yeah, not zero dollars, all the way up to one hundred percent of your net worth? What percentage are you willing to gamble that Rosie has not been to Perkins in the last six months, the last six months, nearly all of it? Yeah? That that feels like the right mostly all in right, yeah, mostly all the chips in Probably bet your cabin or something, sure, like that's a safe bet.
Speaker 6: I'm with you, with you.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is.
Speaker 4: This You got that right?
Speaker 13: Hi?
Speaker 1: Ben?
Speaker 4: Hi, guys, I worry about it?
Speaker 1: Great?
Speaker 4: How you doing real good? You're ready to some predicting day?
Speaker 3: Ben?
Speaker 4: Psychic? Ben's back in the story.
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 6: Yeah, yes, yes, I forgot my afro. But you can borrow borrow some I can I can borrow Maxes. Yeah, with interest Okay.
Speaker 4: When a French soldier, I put in your credit card number one, Jesus, don't know why I thought you could do this.
Speaker 1: Kelly's a saint.
Speaker 4: I thought he could pull this off.
Speaker 1: Yea over confidence.
Speaker 4: When a French soldier refused to wear the blood stained trousers of a dead man, his commanding officer had him executed for not following in order.
Speaker 1: I would have done the same thing.
Speaker 4: His name was Lucian and Jean Baptiste Barsoul.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's pretty good, thank you.
Speaker 4: He was a French soldier executed for refusing to wear trousers that have been belonged to a dead person. What's his name, Lucine and Jean Baptiste Barsault.
Speaker 1: You know that sounds like the kind of place Rosie would get breakfasts.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: The thing is I think that the issue was if that was a bloody skirt, he'd be all it.
Speaker 4: Oh I could have been, yeah, I mean it could have been yeah right, Maybe that was it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was it. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Maybe he was like, listen, don't gender me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, look at me, those bloody trousers.
Speaker 6: It's going to be here in forty minutes.
Speaker 4: Jesus, what did you guys would you guys get would you order?
Speaker 7: And I didn't put like sweet that we're in, So somebody's have to go down there and find this person when they show up.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I don't even know if I put it in the address, right.
Speaker 4: I hope that hope the people downstairs enjoy their breakfast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well it'll be here. Oh wait, fifty minutes'll be here at seven twenty for guy's sakes. Hold on, did I get an email?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 7: I did, captivating Perkins Restaurant in bakery delivery order?
Speaker 4: What state was the Perkins in the you ordered.
Speaker 7: From Golden Valley? The one right over here? It's not a state, it's Minnesota. Man, yeah, man, yeah man. Somebody got a tremendous twelve. Somebody got the grannies on what I did? Of course, stop stop like somebody got the Country Fried steak and eggs, and somebody got the big bacon BLT.
Speaker 4: That was you.
Speaker 1: That was me who got the club They.
Speaker 3: Don't have one.
Speaker 1: I can't who got the big bacon BBW exeriously me and they're sharing it.
Speaker 4: They were all out, which makes me think.
Speaker 1: Today's fun?
Speaker 3: No good?
Speaker 6: Did you not get my order?
Speaker 3: Sauce? No?
Speaker 6: I got yours, I say frozen, which is.
Speaker 4: Tell you.
Speaker 3: What we.
Speaker 1: Do is, sir, you're nowhere near the microphone.
Speaker 4: And what we do is we say, okay, here's some track shoes.
Speaker 1: Why is he not a headsetting coming closer to the microphone? We can't even hear them? Can you not hear me? And so do you work at the Perkins right off of three ninety four and you just run up? I don't know where this guy works. He won't answer my questions. I don't think he can hear me.
Speaker 4: Of course, we have a dessert. It's called the Marks.
Speaker 6: Why is he so far from the microphone?
Speaker 1: Serves?
Speaker 4: A tip? Is what it says. Just eat the tip is what it says. Here's the tip.
Speaker 1: I don't understand what's happening either.
Speaker 4: We have also we have a bed lever and as big breasts.
Speaker 1: Big it's Christine Olam's husband, all right, And scene Wemby went back to back forty and fifteen. He did it again. He's a freak it twenty two years old, eighty seven days. He is the youngest in NBA history with back to back forty fifteen games. He's second in the MVP odds behind SGA I don't know.
Speaker 7: Man, he should be he's he should be first. He's seen undred percent. They're going to win the title. As long as he doesn't get hurt, they're going to win the title. He's so freaking good. What a phenomenal athlete. Thy can do it all. How do you stop that?
Speaker 1: You can't That is the definition, you know, ninety Sports Center. You can't stop him. You can only hope to contain him. Yeah, it's a man, He's truly a freak in the best possible way. What really matters is this Sleeping.
Speaker 4: Beauty is known as one of Disney's most influential features. Came out in nineteen fifty nine, but it was a box office bomb. It lasted nine undred thousand dollars equivalent to almost ten million dollars in twenty twenty five for the distributor, and many employees from the animation studio were laid off because it did so poorly. No, this was what movie, Sleeping Beauty.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I could see that. Yeah, I don't know if I've ever seen that whole that whole animated movie. It's good, I mean, was it. Yeah, It's it's solid, it's it's you know, nothing.
Speaker 1: To write home about but I don't write home.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just called my dad. Yeah, he talks about the twins scuttle, but tell him I'm not connected. I don't really know what's going on. What was the last time I wrote a letter home? Maybe?
Speaker 3: Never?
Speaker 1: Never? I think the answer is never. Yeah, especially since it's like, you know, thirty miles from here. It's not like I'm sending a letter to you know, Sweden or something.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, why, I'm more like half whispering.
Speaker 10: I like it.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know something about it because it's kind of put me asleep a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kind of the goal.
Speaker 6: I've to re enter the thing I screwed up.
Speaker 1: Dear God, would Sleeping beat Beauty be?
Speaker 6: Would it be anything without seven dwarfs?
Speaker 1: That's snow white? That's snow white?
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 6: Boy, See, I hadn't seen it.
Speaker 1: Sleeping Beauty is it's got the yes think oh yeah, the apple? Well yeah, there's no snow white. Has the apple? Snow white? Has the apple?
Speaker 4: Does Sleeping Beauty ate the Apple Beauty?
Speaker 1: What was what was the whole premise of Sleeping again?
Speaker 3: Right? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly. No dwarves she's the apple. She's the one that's like, uh, it's there's like the prophecy that she's gonna like a prick her finger when she's sixteen or whatever, and then she's gonna fall asleep or whatever, and then she won't wake up until she's kissed by true love or some garbage. Who knows.
Speaker 6: What a terrible story.
Speaker 1: I think that was like eighty percent correct what I just said, not one hundred.
Speaker 4: It was closet.
Speaker 1: You're thinking of what that's I think they're dropping the.
Speaker 6: Okay, that's what I thought.
Speaker 1: You said. Whoa that's Dan? Is that tattooed above his butt crack?
Speaker 4: Why would he do that?
Speaker 7: I don't know, man, I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I swear to God, I don't even understand that the street.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna tell you right now, you're putting the wrong addre.
Speaker 6: Yeah, my god, Well they're they're listening. They'll get it here. Yeah, somebody within that I just broke.
Speaker 4: If you'll bring it over here after.
Speaker 6: If you're rosy, don't you go to one today?
Speaker 4: My god? Buy one today?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I have to, that's the bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah, gotta go today.
Speaker 4: God, He'll go home and shower immediately.
Speaker 1: I hammered the under Yeah, I know who.
Speaker 3: He's gonna wear.
Speaker 1: It is my turn. Oh no, the go for basketball team did lose in Las Vegas last night, sixty seven to the Baylor Bears. Again, they were three of twenty three from three point line and beyond that's just thirteen percent. That's brutal. So anyway, go for seasons over. But they got to go to Vegas and if I don't know, forty eight hours of fun probably who knows. Did they fly back right afterwards? Not sure?
Speaker 6: Man, you just hope that you guys, Yeah, stay one more night. We're going to stay overnight. You guys earned it. Yeah, great season. Congratulations, here's my gift to you.
Speaker 4: Dude, Especially if you're a senior. Don't you just say, you know what, guys, I'm good, I'm stay here.
Speaker 6: Well, I think you can do that, I would guess. So there's at least, if I remember correctly when I was playing way back in the day in college, if you were a senior for the last bowl game, you didn't have to fly home with the team. You're like, hey, my family's here, I'm a senior. Technically my eligibility is over. I'm just gonna get myself back, clean out my locker when I get there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and start my career being a bum.
Speaker 3: Oh.
Speaker 6: The best still at the end of the season when we got back from a Bull game was we we would get back to the facility, drop all your stuff off, and then you jump in your car and you just give a giant middle finger to the facility that way. Yeah, you're like, I don't just see you guys for at least well in college, it was like I don't have to see you guys for like ten days. But you know it felt like a lot. Yeah, it was sure good for you. Yeah, man, I swear to God I saw us. If I don't get breakfast, it's gonna be somewhere. It'll be here.
Speaker 7: Man, solve it a bottle of it, says it's currently dropping it off over at Old Tobe Keith.
Speaker 1: More of what really matters with Ben Leeber after this Power Tie Morning Show, Fan, the tournament is underway.
Speaker 12: Do miss a second of the action. Tune into one hundred point three KF and on the free iHeartRadio app for hoops coverage again this Saturday. Driven by Dave Smith Motors.
Speaker 1: Thanks Davy all right, Ben, ready for more of what really matters. Let's learn something.
Speaker 6: Yeah, let's do it.
Speaker 3: That's what really matters.
Speaker 1: The Wild host Vancouver tonight at seven o'clock. Eight games left for the Minnesota Wild, three of them at home in the regular season and five on the road. Then we have that absolutely carved in stone matchup against the Dallas Stars in Round one. Hell yeah, man, regardless if we catch them or not, either way it's going to be them.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Vancouver just beat Colorado yesterday eight to six, so probably shouldn't have guaranteed that win yesterday.
Speaker 1: Whoopsies.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I do the same thing night he did. I heard Don Barrero he said it's a sure thing though, that's a w and I'm like, oh no, well he did maybe like a person said that on this radio station in twelve hours.
Speaker 1: Well, if we know anything in Minnesota sports is that guarantee always comes to fruition. Correct. It will always happen whenever where, Whenever it feels like a Minnesota team cannot lose, that's when things go our way always.
Speaker 4: I guarantee you old Dia Barracas over there, sent my food somewhere else.
Speaker 6: No, it'll be here.
Speaker 7: I mean the people, the people. You know, maybe Jersey Mikes will enjoy it this morning, but we get it.
Speaker 4: These people with the fan are so sweet.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're just paying it forward, you know, doing something nice today on this Thursday.
Speaker 1: But what really matters is this.
Speaker 4: So here are some things that people used to believe were all one fact, they truly believe these things were real. Okay. For instance, people used to believe that women really truly did have fewer ribs than men. Women and men have the same number of ribs, which, according to meet sas is.
Speaker 6: Is it win for?
Speaker 3: That's right?
Speaker 4: For a long time, many people believe that men had fewer ribs than women. This belief likely originated from the Bible story that describes Eve was made for one of Adam's ribs. That's what people believe.
Speaker 1: Not too so here's what's weird. Wouldn't that take just a couple of people dying? Then you can figure that I'm open and go probably, yeah, well, Brad had twenty four, Bredina over here has twenty four. Whatever the female version of bred is, they both have twenty four? Like, is one of them a freaker? Should we just keep cutting open bodies? My guess? Is it didn't take very long to realize that they all had twenties.
Speaker 4: I think you're assuming O these people can count.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point. Da barracas over here me.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Then Marilyn Manson, then you take out a couple of ribs for.
Speaker 1: The best urban legend on the planet, greatest misinformation campaign of all time. That and he was the guy that didn't happen no and been an overlapped with the Wonder Years bit right like all of us. When Marilyn Manson first was a thing in the nineties, the two huge rumors that just floated forever, years and years and years that he removed a rib or two specifically to perform an act in himself, and that he was what Paul from the Wonder Years Yep. Neither of which are true, at least I don't believe either one of them is true.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: The acting thing is definitely wrong. But if the rib thing is true, I don't think it was ever confirmed. I don't think a couple of urban legends yea, yeap.
Speaker 4: Urban yep.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I like country legends better, Mike, like that chup of cabra milks your snake while you're sleeping it's a country legend.
Speaker 1: It's a country legend.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and that's only if you have snakes.
Speaker 6: What that's sort of like Cat's Eye. You guys remember that movie? Sure, sure, the little troll thing would suck the air out of your mouth.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, that was Stephen King's story. It's the best ever. Yeah right, yep.
Speaker 1: Why don't know that?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And by the way, every thought the cat was doing it, so they wouldn't let cats sleep in the room with the with the baby. So the catsup trying to get him the room with the baby, and they were like, she would suck the breadth out of the baby. But then they didn't know that cat was keeping that little gnome guy out, a.
Speaker 1: Little noome guy.
Speaker 4: That's right, the little guy. Yeah house, Yeah, I may lived in the mouse.
Speaker 6: House, son of a bit, and the toop of copper came over and that's right, yeah, looking nut snake.
Speaker 1: I have no idea what's going on. What's the movie called.
Speaker 4: It's part of creep Show, I think, or something like that. It's it's one of the short Cat's Eye, right, is it Cats? I maybe I thought it was called Cats maybe right by Stephen Kane.
Speaker 1: My daughter saw Cat's Eye out of the Armory last year. There a huge deal all of a sudden. Oh yeah, yep cats, Yeah, Drew Barrymore is in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's the baby in the bed.
Speaker 1: James Woods is in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, James Woods is in it? Is he the troll.
Speaker 1: On Twitter?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 6: That is hideous?
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 6: The thing is when I was growing up, when I I saw this movie, it legitimately freaked me out because at night I would think about, oh my gosh, well, if I'm asleep and I get short breath, is there like a troll that's sucking the air out of my mouth?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 6: No, probably wouldn't this thing just make out with me?
Speaker 4: Me too? Man, I saw it. You know, I was like twelve, I think when I saw it. So I always said before I went to sleep, little mister troll, you might want to turn away. God, you ain't gonna want to see what I'm about to do. Then you heard him jump and then say, mister troll, if you can suck the breath out of my face.
Speaker 6: God, it never happened to Sauce because the troll came over.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh God, mirror, I don't want to get close.
Speaker 6: Happened to your dentist.
Speaker 1: Do you remember the troll Chris saying it like really creepy, like Limerick, Yeah I do. I'm too free on the floor your meat Yep.
Speaker 4: He's saying that after he watched me for a few nights.
Speaker 7: Wow, so you knew there was a troll in your room and you, instead of like getting photo evidence of it, you just decided to master.
Speaker 4: I didn't decide. I had to.
Speaker 1: You should get on this troll though you can't blame him.
Speaker 4: Ye, my my thing kept looking at the troll, going, please suck the breath out of it. If we won't keep me alone, I can't sell some.
Speaker 6: And blued the troll. Head knockers like Christy Nola's.
Speaker 1: Husband brilliant, beautiful.
Speaker 5: Is great?
Speaker 4: Yep, he loved it.
Speaker 1: Let's see here. The Wolves are at Detroit tonight at six o'clock. The Wolves are forty six and twenty nine. They have seven games left, only two at home, five on the road. What really matters is this, people.
Speaker 4: Used to believe the tomatoes were poisonous. Tomatoes might be innocuous kitchen stables today, but for a long time they struck fear into the heart so many people as because for over two centuries. Many Europeans believe the fruits were deadly. The exact origins of this belief remained obscure, but seeds may have been planted when the fruit or vegetable. What we were doing was mentioned in Jean Gerrard's fifteen ninety seven book Herbal which apparently plagiarized largely falsely research large false research from earlier botanists.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some people believe they were poisonous. Never truly trust another botanist. Yeah, well, sir, can't do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The twenty twenty six Masters starts one one week from today. One week from today, Man Tiger Woods will not be plain. He is stepping away from golf and he's going to go get treatment to According to the ESPN story, it might even be out of the country. We'll see where he goes. Scotty Scheffler your favorite on the betting site, somewhere between four and five to one in that range Japan on which that you're looking at.
Speaker 4: Well, as the Great Bowler once said, why would I listen to somebody who wants me to stop drinking?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 1: Pete Webber, I watched that.
Speaker 6: Do you think you are?
Speaker 9: I am?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Doesn't. Did I describe it right? When he walks into the Pete Webber classes, he looks homeless, no one recognizes him, and he goes, this is all I've ever wanted have a tournament named after me, And he barely is excited to say that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and what a it's terrible?
Speaker 1: What a show you watching that? No documentaries?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 6: I actually saw. I caught that part. I turned it on. I watched maybe twenty minutes. It was captivating, the Pete Webber part. Yeah, it's it's way better than I thought it was.
Speaker 1: Kidding, So do you think you are? I Am just the best?
Speaker 3: Got it?
Speaker 1: And there's no way he had that planned right, because it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: Did you see the email that I've been forwarded? By the way, No, So the manager for EJ and the other guy must live in our listening radius, because he reached out and said, would you like to have him on the show?
Speaker 1: No kidding? Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's why I said, sweet.
Speaker 1: Love to talk to those guys about their lives based on what we'll attack it and Kyle Troop awesome, they're two of the three. There are two of the main you know four or five guys through the first three episodes.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna watch the.
Speaker 4: PBA tours coming to Minneapolis from August, I should say, from April twenty ninth to May twelfth. So I emailed him back. Yeah, I was a guy from PBA dot com. Cool Nolan something or other.
Speaker 9: Man.
Speaker 4: We'll take it.
Speaker 1: We have a million questions. Yeah, it's a funny documentary. Man, it's funny. These guys are characters.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really aren't. That one guy who cusses a lot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Anthony Simonson.
Speaker 6: And there's no better narrator for any documentary in the world. And Leave he's the best. Yes that that is one of the things that surprised.
Speaker 1: Me, the Hard Knocks fee.
Speaker 6: When I heard Leave Schreiber, I was like, wait a minute, Oh yeah, the Hard Knocks guys doing this documentary.
Speaker 1: It's the best. Sweet It is just hard Knocks for bowling. It's fantastic, so good. It feels identical.
Speaker 6: It's like if the dateline guy was doing something on Badminton, I'd be like, wait, what.
Speaker 1: Exactly do you think mister Schreiber is in therapy a lot. I don't think so, because it's.
Speaker 4: Got to be hard to grow up knowing your mom named you.
Speaker 6: Leave, Yeah, I couldn't one that is a weird name.
Speaker 4: Get out of here, yeah go, and I'm talking about my womb what and then the room leave.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Chris Hanson since he just mentioned him, You guys, ever seen the clip of Chris bend it?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you ever seen the clip of Chris Hansen is sitting across from a predator right that he has walked in on, and the guy's just like, I didn't do any of this? What are you talking about? And he goes, you did? I have the transcript right here. Well, I didn't do anything illegal. Yeah you did. I have the transcript right here. And that's happened a thousand times. But the guy just finally goes, you're Chris Hansen, right, and Chris goes yes. He goes, you're still doing this show, and it's like he has no self awareness. You're the reason he's still doing this show is because I you know, ideally twenty five years ago would have been like, oh man, I'm a child. Hey I should just even say because you'renn put on the button bar, yeah don't. If somebody else is like, I think I can get away with this Dayline to catch a predator was a very good reason to be like, you are gonna get busted because you're probably getting trapped, right, But obviously, time and time and time again, they just did it anyway. And here's a guy, you know, twenty years later going, you're still doing this show. Yes, because people like you, pieces of s like you still exist. Correct, So yeah, he's still doing the show.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately there's a lot of supply.
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, were endless supplies. So again it's we should have a thousand shows like that and just consistently lock them up forever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I do rehab that are just the guys who go beat them up, like the.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and they just scream at the top of their lungs.
Speaker 4: This guy was here, I mean, a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 1: And everybody else is like, I'm just getting groceries.
Speaker 3: Be Rosie's, like I'm trying to Miami.
Speaker 6: I just love the guys on Dayline when they would when they'd go through this whole thing and like, oh, I wasn't gonna do It's like, oh, yeah, let me read what you had.
Speaker 1: Let's look through your backpack.
Speaker 6: There's zeemas and there's condoms and whatever.
Speaker 4: Right always, emo, always, and the guys are like, am.
Speaker 6: I going to get in trouble for this?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yes, you're getting arrested and go to jail. No, here's a fifty dollars gas gift cards. You can safely get home on your waist.
Speaker 4: I just leave.
Speaker 6: Remember, sure you can walk out that door. Walk out that door. Two seconds later you're getting thrown to the ground.
Speaker 1: And they always believe that, like if Chris doesn't arrest me, I must be in the care and they would walk out and then they would get swarmed and be stunned, like stunned. Wait, you're getting anything wrong? Yeah you did, Yeah you did garbage.
Speaker 4: I did won one time where a guy did make the run for it just got tackled like yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Would do that though, like if you knew the second you walked out the door you're gonna get swarmed, and you knew that you did something wrong and you're going to jail, make one last effort to get out of there.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The one online where the old guy gets hit in the head with like a pumpkin or a watermelon and he basically gets knocked out by the guys that yell not Chris hands.
Speaker 3: And the guy.
Speaker 1: And he's and he when somebody throws like a pumpkin at the back of his head, and I think the guy has a concussion, And again, who cares give him another one? Throw more pumpkins at his face?
Speaker 7: Is that the guy where they're like, you just got paroled. There's that guy that they meet I think at like a coffee shop. I think it's in Denver, and he's like, I wasn't gonna do anything, and they're like, buddy, you just got out.
Speaker 1: For doing this. Yes, I don't believe there's rehab for me like that. No, I just think you're wired wrong. So lock him up and throw away.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well said, yeah you did.
Speaker 1: We're you gonna throw the key. His friends will find it on side and scale it. So, you guys, some of my favorite bass what tubes? What tubes? Great bed from where you throw the keys?
Speaker 3: Friends?
Speaker 7: Even if you put on a side scalet, can I give you one more feet tops?
Speaker 3: So good.
Speaker 4: For a long time, people resolutely believed in the concept of spontaneous generation, a theory that suggests that living things can come from non living materials. The idea, by the way, came to be because people couldn't understand how maggots just appeared in rotten meat added or how like fruit flies came out of nanners and stuff like that. They were like, well, obviously they just appear.
Speaker 1: Not a bad guess at the time, right, that thing that can disprove science is better science. So somebody at the time was like, well, there was no animals in here, and now there are animals in here. They must just be spontaneously generating inside of the fruit.
Speaker 4: In the midds Louise pasture proved that even micro organisms don't spontaneously emerge, but rather arise from existing germs rather than non living matter like astro.
Speaker 6: We'll think about life before they had microscopes, Yeah, you wouldn't think that anything smaller than what your naked eye could see was actually there and existed and it was actually so important.
Speaker 4: Yeah, pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: Hey don't you still go to those meetings for people with micro organisms?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I do have a micro That's not what I say. Yeah, you don't say that. What just happened?
Speaker 3: What are you on the phone?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I know you from our meeting. I'll find you, buddy.
Speaker 2: You on the phone again?
Speaker 1: Been all right? The news is next power to your morning show fan