Speaker 1: Doing in the morning.
Speaker 2: So I just got back from a vacation and on the vacation, Chelsea and I did just a lot of nothing. But one of the days we had a memorable one and it was we just went to the beach and we sat on the beach for hours just doing nothing, sitting at all. So nice beach chair, had our you know yetti's that were there. They were all full. One yetti was something fun one yetty with just stuff to keep you from dehydrating, some snacks and all the rest of this stuff. Well, there was a group of guys that were there and they're probably I'm guessing twenty five to thirty year old dudes, okay, And they were all hanging on the beach, and I think that they were They were nice guys. They did a little flirting with Chelsea, like you know what I mean. They kept calling you know, going, oh, look at the hot gil or mill for whatever the deal is.
Speaker 1: You know, they're calling her that.
Speaker 2: And the one guy they had a football and they were kind of like throwing it back and forth to each other and stuff. And they were actually good guys all right, So all things considered, but they had something that was a little bit interesting, and I want to bring this up on the air. I know Kevin would never do this. Maybe Zach would. Zach, you can come in if you'd like to come on, Zach. All of the guys, there were three of them. All three of the guys had nipple piercings on both they had nipple piercings. One I think had them on one I think the other ones I don't know.
Speaker 1: They had.
Speaker 3: Hard pass for me.
Speaker 2: Well, but let me tell you where these nipple piarcines came into play. And you got to tell me if you've ever done something on a vacation when you're with your friends. Girls, guys, they all decided to get their nipple pirosnes on this vacation that they were on in Florida together. So they all went and got nipple piarrosines together, which I thought was a little bird. I said to Chelsea, I go, I think you know what I mean the drop. Okay, people don't understand what I'm talking about. When it is Oh, I got to move my my stuff here right now. I think we should do a show one day where we just do nothing but the drops out of our own mound.
Speaker 4: Nipple piercings to me, doesn't necessarily it just screams like it.
Speaker 5: No, absolutely no, I don't like piercings. I don't want to get a piercing anywhere.
Speaker 3: You've never had a piercing.
Speaker 1: I've had in fifth grade and.
Speaker 3: Then somebody pierced your ear.
Speaker 5: I did go to Claire's. I do have a family member. I won't say who who has their nipple. A male have their nipples pierced, and I just I find that so weird.
Speaker 1: The coach of Ohio State has his nipples pier I thought that just.
Speaker 5: Sure that he was wearing I don't know, there was always like one nipple.
Speaker 6: Piercing is weirder than having both piers really is weird if you just say, just let me get the lift.
Speaker 2: What I what I found interesting about this whole situation, And this is why I bring this up. And you can call us up about anything. Nibble piisings of your dudes at Nibble Paris whatever. When you go on a vacation together with a group of people, I think only the girls that go on vacations together do things as groups like I think that girls that go on vacations together go get tattoos, or something like that, rather get a tattoo guys?
Speaker 1: Do guys do this?
Speaker 2: Like if I go on a golf trip with a group of guys, Am I going to do something like that?
Speaker 5: Would you okay, let's say we go to the iHeart Radio Festival. Would you guys get a tattoo with me?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 5: If I'm like, come on, keV, let's just get a Mojo in the morning logo.
Speaker 1: Definitely not.
Speaker 8: Become number one?
Speaker 1: Would you get absolutely?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I didn't even say what he's getting it all?
Speaker 2: I'm on tattoo? But yeah, how about this? How about if we go to Vegas together? We go to Vegas and we get the tattoo that somebody else on the show Hat says that we have to get, Like everybody writes down, everybody writes exactly, everybody writes down, and then we pick out a hat and that's the tattoo. We play tattoo or lax.
Speaker 1: I would only get scary. Why do girls do this? Though?
Speaker 6: They want they want to commemorate the occasion. It's like a sisterhood type of thing, Like we're together in this moment doing this thing. Let's identify a way I can look back and remember who I was here with.
Speaker 8: All my friends who graduated from MSU got sparty tattooed on their booty cheek together.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 2: Do fraternity guys do this? Like I'm going to be hanging with Luke and his fraternity guys. But I wonder if that I wonder if they do things like this in groups, Like Luke just did a trip to Nashville with his national fraternity and I could see these guys going somewhere and getting something stupid.
Speaker 1: Can you check his nipples?
Speaker 3: I you can all shirt?
Speaker 1: Well, what are you doing? What do you do if the dads have to do something? Oh my gosh, we're going on. You guys got to do something.
Speaker 2: We gotta get our tanksh my god.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. I really did not expect me to say that. Can you even get your tape pears? You can't get that hears?
Speaker 1: Can you like pens?
Speaker 3: Isn't it between the penis and your moke hole?
Speaker 1: Yeah? That's crazy, isn't it? You can say that word. I can't.
Speaker 2: I want to. But here's the thing I want to know. I want to know if I go, if I go and do something with a group of the dads from from Theta Kai I want to make sure it's a reputable place we go to.
Speaker 3: I don't want guys do that. Girls get like permanent bracelets.
Speaker 1: Them in the basement of Harry's. It's a guy, you already, I'm Helica. What's going on? It's Mojo in the morning. How are you angel?
Speaker 3: It's probably morning.
Speaker 1: How do you pronounce your name?
Speaker 7: It's in helico?
Speaker 1: Thank you. I appreciate that it's spelled up to the third phone call? What's going on?
Speaker 7: So my fiance, uh, him and a couple of guys, they all go out to golfing up north uh together as a guy trip, and him and his buddy got completely drunk on the golf course, had a bet going on. Decided whoever lost there and go get matching tattoos. So they ended up doing that and sorry, Lydia, it wasn't on the booty was on the wrist, but they matching tattoos. Peanut Butter and jelly toast one of the jelly and every one's a peanut butter.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: Yeah, two different teams going on. So they lost against another guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like peanut Butter and Jelly's on wrist match.
Speaker 7: Yeah, has the jelly and his best friend has the peanut butter.
Speaker 10: So anytime.
Speaker 7: Somebody will compliment them and say that's a cute tattoo of a toast, and we all just laugh because we're like, technically it's peanut butter.
Speaker 1: But it looks like you know what.
Speaker 2: I got to tell the guys that golf with when they go on these golf trips, they have to do that, like they that would be a reason not to lose your golf game, your match.
Speaker 1: What's going on? How you doing? Casey?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 1: I lost? Casey there? Casey actually?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Or Cassie? So did she what? She hang up because I said, Casey, what did she say?
Speaker 8: She wanted to talk about Anna's in in co tattoos, says Anna. I'm not saying nothing, Casey, Cassie, whatever your name is.
Speaker 1: What's up, Christina?
Speaker 11: By these stories, like you know, weirder. Men do not do these things collectively. That is what makes it straight. Men do not move like that get stuff that their whole boys get as a group. That's about what happens, grows and stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I didn't think that that was a guy's guy thing to do, Like, I didn't think that it was interesting that they all did that. But they were also young though, Christina too. I mean they were in their twenties, you.
Speaker 11: Know, peanut butter and jelly.
Speaker 1: Well that yeah, that was a little weir weird.
Speaker 2: I can't believe, though, how many people Christina and theyse are all women that text and say on girls trips that they've gone and done tattoos together.
Speaker 1: Would you ever do that with your girlfriends?
Speaker 10: No, because I'm about a follower.
Speaker 3: But if a guy did, I'm a follower, I would do something.
Speaker 1: Friend, what's uptivity? How you doing?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 10: So me and my best friend of twenty years actually did this. We got matching, well sort of matching tattoos. I went first and then she kind of had to play out halfway through. It was too painful. Oh, I have way more of a tattoo.
Speaker 2: That sucks when somebody doesn't follow through with the entire thing, you know, that's only half a bit us. Friend, that is not fair that the whole group didn't do it, especially if you all paid for it. Uh, what's up? Cassie's back with us? What's up going on? Cassie? Why'd you hang up?
Speaker 10: I was I was just saying, I know my phone just connected. We're at the park. Sorry, nanny light. I was just saying, though, it's so funny, and I was like, well, I guess that's what girls do, don't you want to and co tattoo?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but that wasn't a group friends situation.
Speaker 1: What does that explain that tattoo?
Speaker 5: Again?
Speaker 3: Oh that was Yeah, that wasn't.
Speaker 8: A tattoo of Kanye on my wrist. And he said he'd pay for it if I also got this tattooed on me.
Speaker 9: Oh okay, that felt to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, member tattoo, Yes.
Speaker 8: Yeah, for sure, I'm getting it removed right now.
Speaker 1: By the way.
Speaker 2: That is interesting though when somebody says I'll do this if you do this, like there is something kind of weird with that. Although I'm not gonna lie to you, I do think that it's kind of fun to know that if you lose a bet, you got to do something. And if we are doing the Dad's Day golf outing this weekend, Luke and I against the other, you know, dads like Tim and Nellie. You know, we go out there and do this, we should see if the other. Although Luke said that his friend's dad is really a good golfer, all right.
Speaker 4: I got it because I got it because fans have been demanding this since they first saw it like two years ago.
Speaker 3: What about keg Stand videotape?
Speaker 1: No, get the keg Stand tattooed.
Speaker 4: I know you're not going to get a tattoo. You're not going to follow through.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I would do.
Speaker 3: It's got to be something that you would do.
Speaker 1: Get your piers.
Speaker 2: I promised Chelsea that I wouldn't do anything it was gonna harm me.
Speaker 1: Is that considered harmy temporarily?
Speaker 10: Both?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 2: Hold that on, Madison, Madison, how many people in your group went and got their nipples pierced?
Speaker 9: There were six of us? Oh my god, I think all all girls went. Yeah, we went in Paris of two to get them done.
Speaker 1: You get the two for one and yeah.
Speaker 9: Usually it was out in Grand Rapids when I when I lived out there and I was twenty three. I'll be thirty one tomorrow and I still have them and I have a four year old. But it was definitely traumatizing. Let me say I was like, I was the one that was like screaming getting it done.
Speaker 2: Could you breastfeed with a a nipple pears?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Wow, I get caught by everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I had.
Speaker 9: To take it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you take it out. When it was it was like.
Speaker 9: Yeah, because everybody was like, what if they choke on it? I'm like, I have to take them out.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is that very weird?
Speaker 9: I believe everybody that, like, the milk comes out everywhere then after.
Speaker 6: That, but it's like a finger in a hose. It's very I just imagine all y'all. I know nipple rings on work like this, but when I hear twelve girls with nipple rings, I just think they're like magnetic, all ya,