Speaker 1: I get some good news for you. It's Friday. Many Hey, here's the other news. I got wordle in four to day, and then I got connections in uh, I mean tick. Took me probably sixty seconds to get connections today.
Speaker 2: I used to be a religious wordle player, like when it was the first a thing. As you really I fell off. But I think you convince me every day low Key to get back to it.
Speaker 1: It is my relaxation. I get up in the morning, I let Bernie out, I get my coffee. By the time I get my coffee, I'm ready to go. Bernie comes back in. I give him a little treat. I give Roger a little treat. I sit down and do wordle first, then I do connections, then I do strands if I have time for it. And my first word on wordle is always raise. And if I don't get anything out of raise, then I will guess mouth because I'm getting all the.
Speaker 3: Vowels in there. You know now I lose you, Jenny. You don't care about any of those days.
Speaker 4: Just like there's like a handful of stories you tell a million times, and this is of them, which is what word you used to start word all?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 5: Because it's got a lot of balls. I know.
Speaker 4: I love that, but yeah, so you kind of lose me. But I'm still here, like I'm still giving your your eye contact.
Speaker 6: Now, same combo will happened next week, exact which one?
Speaker 3: Which?
Speaker 1: All right, I'm gonna play a little game with you, Jenny. I'm gonna give you. I'm gonna give it. We're gonna play blind rank. I'm gonna give you breakfast pastries. You have to give me your best breakfast pastry in order, but you don't know what I'm gonna throw at you.
Speaker 3: So you've got five spaces.
Speaker 1: You're gonna take one pastry and put it in a spot, hoping that you'll have placed these correctly at the end of your round.
Speaker 3: You ready, I'm ready? Okay, here we go, Chroy sun.
Speaker 5: Those are always good. So I'm gonna go with a.
Speaker 4: Three okay donut, oh number one baby.
Speaker 1: Okay, e Claire, five English muffin, four wheat toast.
Speaker 5: Oh, breakfast pastries.
Speaker 3: That's a breakfast face breakfast bread okay? Whatever? What is it?
Speaker 5: Okay? I don't hate it. I would have put is it pronounce?
Speaker 4: I think I get confused because oh Claire, Wisconsin, different place yeah.
Speaker 5: Well, I'm not a huge fan of my number two, but I'll take it. I would have putt Claire at like number two at this point.
Speaker 3: What was your ranking? Number one?
Speaker 5: Donut number one?
Speaker 4: Two was Toast, three was croissant, four was English muffin, and five was Claire.
Speaker 5: I thought, you're gonna give me something a little bit better, like a nice muffin.
Speaker 3: No, no, not this time. No, okay, all right, all.
Speaker 5: Right, who let's do avant. I'll give you yours.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm gonna do Halloween candies, all right, all right, your first one is Nerds gummy clusters four.
Speaker 5: Okay, your next, Your next is twigs five.
Speaker 2: Nothing else that you're gonna say is gonna be worse than twigs. Really, And the only reason I put gummy closes at four because.
Speaker 3: I never had it.
Speaker 6: It's another one that Dave brings up every week. I think, you know, and.
Speaker 4: I think Davis what made it big, honestly, because he started loving them like a year ago, and now everyone and their mom loves them, including myself.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll take credit for that.
Speaker 5: Seriously, titsy rolls.
Speaker 6: Damn it. Okay, that would have been five.
Speaker 3: That would have been past nobody likes by default.
Speaker 6: That's three.
Speaker 2: Give me something good, Jennie, damn your house on Halloweenese's Cup number one.
Speaker 1: Alright, I knew you were saving it. It's not Rece's, it's not recy PC, it's Breese's pieces.
Speaker 2: Mister PBC aka mister Peanut butter Cup wants to come correct me.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, okay, you do you.
Speaker 4: Your number two, then, Vaughan's. What you're left with is licorice.
Speaker 6: Oh god, I am not going to your house on Halloween.
Speaker 4: Liquorice twigs is fantastic, Nerds. Gummy clusters also fantastic. So you just screwed up right off the back given those.
Speaker 3: Four and five.
Speaker 2: Yeah, gummy cluster should be blind rank baby all right, daddy Bear, I'm gonna do horror movies.
Speaker 6: Ready, Ready, Halloween, Michael Myers.
Speaker 3: Five. I never liked it.
Speaker 6: Okay, final Destination, the series, the franchise.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say two and save a spot for number one.
Speaker 2: Okay, weapons, that one just came out.
Speaker 3: That was the Vampire.
Speaker 6: Which one was that was Gladys. Gladys you just saw it with Carson.
Speaker 3: Okay. Four?
Speaker 5: Oh I thought you liked that one.
Speaker 3: I don't remember. Oh yeah, it's the kids that disappear.
Speaker 1: Okay, But in this scheme of all time greats, I'm still going to give it a four.
Speaker 2: Okay, so you have one in three open the Conjuring three three. Okay, it's a little bit too metaphysical for me.
Speaker 6: And your number one, is it? All right?
Speaker 3: I'll take that one. I'd say it was a good number one.
Speaker 1: You list again, Yeah, it Final Destination at two, number two, Conjuring at three, Weapons at four, and Halloween at five.
Speaker 3: Yep, you know.
Speaker 1: I would say Weapons is really good. But in the all time list, will it stand the test of time?
Speaker 2: There are some people that are saying Weapons was the was the greatest horror movie of this century or this this decade.
Speaker 6: I would say, I don't know. Maybe, yeah, I don't know if it is.
Speaker 1: But I would have put the Ring the Ring in there, or Psycho were like in there. I would have done that.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: We got it stuff to take care of. We got War of the Roses coming up in a second on kd WB. We've got Boo Bash tickets, we got to get to you, we got Sabrina Carpenter tickets. We've got a lot of stuff going on all here on KATWB. Grab some coffee, let the dog out, we'll be right back. War of the Roses next. Hey, let's get any sing along song of the day. We're a little bit late today because of War of the Roses happens on a Friday. But you've got any idea for a sing along song of the day. Then basically we do this every morning around this time. Give me a song that you would love to scream sing along with, and we will play it for you. We'll get some suggestions via text at KTWB one five three nine two one, and we'll do that coming up in a second.
Speaker 3: But for one on one we create KDWB.
Speaker 1: If you don't spend a lot of time in Montana, you probably don't know about this mysterious pumpkin that appears every fall stuck on top of a spire high atop the University of Montana's main hall in Missoula. That already sounds kind of creepy, It is a little bit creepy, but there's a pumpkin that every fall is up on top of this roof, on top of a spire of the Montana University of Montana's main hall in Missoula, by the way, Shout out Missoula because that is where my dad went to college and he got a degree in forestry. Fun fact, now it's been going on for about thirty years. It's not as simple as somebody climbed on the roof. You have to get up there, climb the multi story clock tower, and then scale the spire and stab the pumpkin with it. It's such a perilous climb that the university has tried to hire professionals to get the pumpkin up there safely because they're worried about students killing themselves attempting it. But students have just added that to the challenge, working to get it done before the university does it. So, in other words, the university will beat into the punch, so they'll do it safely, so the kids and the students or whoever is doing this won't do it.
Speaker 3: But now the.
Speaker 1: Students do it themselves, so it's nobody knows supposedly who does it. They don't know if it's a bunch of students or if one person's done it over and over again. The local news talk with someone anonymous from the climbing community who claims to know if people who've done it the news blurred their face and disguise their voice, like there was some sort of FBI informant, right unnecessary, And they said it would take a team of coordinated climbers, lookouts, and logistics to accomplish using a network of radios and group texts. Of course, it's twenty twenty five. There's cameras everywhere, and my first question is they want to catch somebody they throw a couple of ring cameras up there or something, unless they're military grade operatives who'd be able to neutralize surveillance and obscure themselves while holding a pumpkin.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they probably kind of like to keep it a mystery because once they solve it, then it's not that the.
Speaker 6: Lower is gone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I do like that, even college kids, because you don't really see that a lot when there's some type of lower something going on in the city that college kids aren't on it, aren't all in on it.
Speaker 1: That's how you know it's cool. Okay, Yeah, I don't know, but I mean it's always like it, like at high school, like just before the seniors graduate, they there's like the rock and now they have the rock that they paint the rock so they won't scrawl something on the side of the school. Doesn't every school have a rock somewhere the seniors come out and paint.
Speaker 6: I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: I have really that.
Speaker 4: Maybe someone else but Texas and let us know, But I'm no.
Speaker 5: That's not something we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there's one of the chan Hassen High School that's right by the top of the hill by the football field, and the students will paint it every year, like class at twenty twenty five or you know what I've.
Speaker 2: Seen in college a bunch of frats and sororities. They have rocks that they paint. Yeah, and I just thought that that was a frats or already think I didn't know it was like a class of that regular high school students can do.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: I think we have our song sing a long song of the name Google Dolls, because I don't think we've ever done a Google Dolls song. I know we have not, then Iris, So that's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 3: Today, your sing along song of the day on k d WB.
Speaker 1: I hope you sang along with it and release those powerful endorphins. Get your Friday, going a little bit. We're talking about the mysterious pumpkin at the University of Montana, and we started talking about like rocks, Like schools have rocks so the seniors can come out and paint them rather than paint the principal's car or the side of the library or whatever. Kristen's on the phone. Hi, Kristin, Hey share some knowledge with me.
Speaker 6: Kristen, Well, probably, like embruns will both have rocks, but sometimes the other school will go like teak In and paint the rock instead.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, so like their rivals school whatever it might be. Burn who's Burnsville's rival?
Speaker 2: Anyway, I went and there's a shaka betcha.
Speaker 1: So they do have a rock. What will discourage kids from painting the principal's car? Yeah, okay, gotcha.
Speaker 5: Do they put the rock out there just for that purpose or it's there year round?
Speaker 2: I believe it's there year round.
Speaker 3: I think it is too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, then come back traditional repaint aver it fun story. Burnsville is the Blaze. Did you know that? I do?
Speaker 3: Okay? Did you know there used to be the Braves?
Speaker 1: I do, okay, But they changed the name of the school because of you know, like not being offensive to the Blaze. Do you know what happened the year they changed the name of Burnsville to the Blaze that I don't The school caught on fire?
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that a coincidence? Is that a coincidence? Or is that irony? They changed it to Blaze and the school caught.
Speaker 6: On fire irony? I think it's irony.
Speaker 3: He's irony.
Speaker 6: It's a tragedy that had happened. But what are the odds? You know, It's like one of those things you have to be like, huh.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, Kristin, thank you, have a great day.
Speaker 3: Ak bye bye. Let's do the dirt on KTB.
Speaker 5: I mean social media for gossip, rumors and half truths. You've got Dave's dirt on Katie w B.
Speaker 1: This is probably not a big story to most people, but to me, it was a really big sad story. Ace Freely, the lead guitarist from Kiss, died. He was I think seventy four that was from his solo album. But he was like the you know, he was the basically the space Alien or whatever, and he was one of the original founding members of Kiss, and I guess he took a fall at his home a few weeks ago, and he never really recovered and so he was put on life support and sadly, yesterday the family decided to pull the plug. And he was seventy four years old. Just an icon and when I was kid, he was probably my second favorite kiss, behind Paul Stanley, the guy that had Star.
Speaker 3: So very sad.
Speaker 5: I guess who's having a baby Vontan Melissa.
Speaker 4: Not just kidding, no, but I have someone announcing that they're having a baby with their wife.
Speaker 5: It's Charlie Pooth.
Speaker 3: There's his wife's name is Brooke, I think right, Yes.
Speaker 5: Says Brooke.
Speaker 4: And he also with that announcement, probably to help out his album, he announced that he has a new album coming out called Changes as well.
Speaker 5: So this is a clip from that.
Speaker 3: Very nice.
Speaker 5: I kind of forget that he was married, honestly, you.
Speaker 1: Know, what is one of those people that kind of keeps that kind of on the down low, you know, doesn't really talk about it.
Speaker 2: It's also only been a year that he was married, so I didn't been together for a bit.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The other day I found out was the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, and a couple of things about it. One Dylan Sprouse, who you probably don't know that name. He played Zach on the Legendary Zach and Cody.
Speaker 3: Know him, of course, absolutely.
Speaker 6: He is a raising awareness there for endometriosis.
Speaker 7: I just don't think there's a lot of awareness about it. Some people were even reaching out and saying that I didn't realize I had those symptoms until I got diagnosed from seeing you post about it, and so yeah, I'm hoping that if this is even a small measure of something we can do, then I hope it helps.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is kind of a short version of Dave's Dirt on KDWB, brought to you by six one two Injured Timer and Lammer's Injury Law. By the way, text messages coming in. Cooper and Armstrong and Robbinsdale have rocks too, and their rivals and paint each other's rocks. Chaskin Chan also have the rock rivalry.
Speaker 3: So fun. That's kind of fun.
Speaker 1: All right, We'll be back in a second with your Sabrina Carpenter keyword coming up next on kdbub