Speaker 1: Oh my god, if if you were to win a gold medal at the USA or at the Olympics. Okay, you're part of Team USA on their hockey team, what city would you choose as your city that you would go to to go party in before you had to go back to your regular job, which is being an NHL hockey player. They were supposed to go to New York and they were supposed to do the rounds on all the TV shows, but instead they had to because of that blizzard that was happening on the East Coast that brought like thirty you know, feet of snow to Providence, Rhode Island. They ended up going to Miami, Florida. It had to be the best thing that has ever happened to these guys, aside from winning the gold medal, because the funniest thing was they ended up going to Miami, Florida, and they got picked up at the airport, you know, ridden on a double decker bus, went to hotels, checked in, and then at night they went to the legendary I think it's called eleven eleven.
Speaker 2: Which you talk about that place. Oh, it's like.
Speaker 1: They say, the best jack mister America. They're calling they're calling him Captain America right now. He's like the new Captain of America.
Speaker 2: Guy Amicanir.
Speaker 1: They were supposedly there last night, and uh, I guess partying like crazy. Did you see some of the pictures of them spraying champagne into the crowd?
Speaker 3: No, h, we got to do that next jingle ball. I mean obviously, well, I mean there are kids that come. I don't know if that's okay whatever, let''s do a next jingle ball.
Speaker 2: Like spray's champagne?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Why not? Yeah? Is Jack Hughes Did he mess up his tooth that game? Where is it always going to mess up?
Speaker 4: I think he's messed up a few times. But for sure that game, Oh for real, that happened that game.
Speaker 2: You did see that at all? Anna, I didn't watch the game Mojohn Moore not just teeth. Anna Shannon did that story five times yesterday. That's okay, she was on the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so Jack, he got hit by a stick and he got it and it took out his two front teeth.
Speaker 4: I had something with his bottom teeth too. They were like cracked.
Speaker 2: Yeh. Look at the stressed up I finally saw yesterday.
Speaker 1: Look if they're all they're all singing this song Crank it up, Jed or what's your name? Is that?
Speaker 4: Wow?
Speaker 2: This song, by the way, along with.
Speaker 1: H Leonard Skynyrd's Free Bird, has been charting on the Billboard charts because of.
Speaker 2: The guys who have been using those songs.
Speaker 1: So that, uh, that club that they went to, that strip club that they went to, opens at nine o'clock at night. Yeah, so you know it's got to be good right when it only opens it now o'clock at night.
Speaker 4: Isn't it a club like slash restaurant that then turns into a strip club after a certain time?
Speaker 2: It is? It is, they say, the largest strip club in the world.
Speaker 4: What's it called eleven eleven or Club eleven or what the heck is it called?
Speaker 2: Let's see here?
Speaker 1: I just see people called yeah, so interesting?
Speaker 2: Can we do it?
Speaker 4: Can we do a trip called eleven eleven eleven? It's a twenty four to seven night club.
Speaker 2: Let's go down, like, are people.
Speaker 4: Partying there at like nine am?
Speaker 2: People that yeah, leave at like seven am? They go home like he's crazy. Here's the deal.
Speaker 1: If you guys can talk my wife into this, if we can hit number one in our next ratings book. We all go to eleven eleven in my just.
Speaker 2: Says we want to I do?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: You Kevin Modo want to go? You don't want to go, and we'll go sit on the beach. Okay that party?
Speaker 4: I would love to go, Spicy Marks.
Speaker 1: We're gonna learn this morning why Anna never wants to travel ever again with anybody on the show. It's it's not her vibe to be hanging out with people. But how about eleven eleven. I think that would be your vibe. Your vibe wasn't the speeches of Tampa whatever. We're all going to hang out there, Kevin, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Would you go to the If they play something differently than this.
Speaker 1: This is the difference between a bunch of white guys playing hockey and winning and the men's basketball team.
Speaker 2: They would not have this as their songs. This would not be different celebration.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is their yeah there, look at them by the way, look at the on their singing. You have to reserve tables and buy tickets. That's how big this club is. Swally is going to be there by the way, Swally Swallow there we go, Sway Lee Swallly. Fifty cent is there on February the twenty seventh. When is that I'd go for that fifty cents there three days they bring celebrities in this place. DJ dj effects is going to be there too. Is that how you pronounce it? Dj EFX?
Speaker 2: I don't know that TI is going to be there on March the sixth. Wait, that's crazy. If fifty and Ti are there, they're like beefing right now.
Speaker 1: Nellie is there on March the seventh, followed by Damage Goods.
Speaker 2: I don't know who those guys are.
Speaker 1: Let's look at this Tai guys going to be there on March the thirteenth.
Speaker 2: Let's go back to Swally.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Lydia, call Tony and ask Tony when the next Nielsen ratings book comes out. And if we if we beat David Chuck the Freak, we're going to eleven.
Speaker 4: It probably comes out the first week of April.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, I mean, well, what would y'all want to do instead?
Speaker 2: Like if you had to pig, what you would do for a celebration? We're going to Miami, you mean? Or can we go anywhere anywhere?
Speaker 3: Because if I had to choose what I would want to do, it probably wouldn't be to go celebrate at eleven eleven?
Speaker 1: Would like to go to what's that? What's that store that you like to buy all your home goods at? Is that home goods called God?
Speaker 4: If you give me an unlimited budget at tex home Goods, I would die?
Speaker 3: Kevin Kevin would want to go to Chipotle. I don't be there no more. You give me the cash, I'll do what I need to do. What if I got Uncle Bob to pay for it?
Speaker 2: For sure? Do anything? Gasp the jet Bobby p is think about that though.
Speaker 1: Like those guys won the gold, they celebrated, they were you know, they're now like everybody's going crazy for them. They you know, they got the world on, you know, as their oyster. They choose to go to Miami, Florida. Kevin, you choose to go to Southfield, Michigan and Southfield we're at Where are we going? We're going to Grand Rapids, the Grand Irish Ionia. Yeah, that's where we're going