Speaker 1: Let's do a round of would you. Okay, here's a round of would you, and listeners can call in with their comments on this if they want to, or their would you all right? Would you rather tell your darkest secrets to your boss or your parents? Boss? What's my darkest secret? Though?
Speaker 2: Oh, I would say my parents.
Speaker 1: Would you? Obviously you'd rather tell them because you feel more comfortable, right, So ye, I'm gonna tell my parents over Tony Travado. Yeah, yeah, what about you, lydia Bianca, I'm telling.
Speaker 3: Tony all the way.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna lot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too, already clean, though, I think I would feel very judged?
Speaker 1: What what is your darkest secrets?
Speaker 6: I know not I want to know all of your It's Tony versus Mi Keldy and dad, who's gonna beat me?
Speaker 1: Last see?
Speaker 2: I think my dad would be like proud of me. I don't know, like, yeah, Tony, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I think I was, like, I'm not joking. I think Tony knows most of my stories. I think most of the stuff is out there all right. Next question here, Although Colleen, that would be an interesting.
Speaker 4: One, probably a little more nervous about her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, Colleen I think would be cool too. I think she'd give you good advice. All right, next one here? Would you rather have a partner that gives that gives great gifts or great compliments? M M, Zach, I can't hear you, so you got to come in the studio.
Speaker 4: And it depends on your love.
Speaker 1: Zach just had a good yes.
Speaker 5: I'm definitely a words of affirmation person, so I would pick the second one.
Speaker 4: I think I'm I'm with you, Shannon.
Speaker 5: But a true compliment, a true, very genuine, authentic compliment, goes such a long way with me.
Speaker 1: What was the role exit? You said you want to oh day date day day, So.
Speaker 2: The shininess of that goes away real.
Speaker 1: Quick, Zach. What you want guests who doesn't like? What if she gave you great gifts but said that you're a stupid son of a bitch or something like that, or was verbally abusive of a bit. If it's the gift of love, how would you I would take? I don't know. I think I would well no, because I will tell you this. I think Chelsea gives great gifts and gives great compliments. I think I feel better when she gives me a compliment. I think when there's something that's you know, when when she tells me something like if she tells me that that I'm a great dad, that's the greatest feeling in the world. So I think that that's the case. So I'm lucky. I get I get both. Which one would I want more? I want to compliments more? The next one? Would you rather have a partner who is super romantic or super practical?
Speaker 4: Romantic romantic.
Speaker 1: Easy? Practical is low maintenance, though practicals on board.
Speaker 4: Practical means they don't like to spend money, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think practical is little maintenance.
Speaker 1: Let's look at the.
Speaker 4: Practical means like they have a lot of sense in them.
Speaker 1: They seem they just bo it's practical of or concerned with actually doing or using of something rather uh than with theory or ideas. I don't think that didn't help me of an idea, plan, or method likely to succeed or be effective in real circumstances feasible. I feel like that person would balance me out because I'm the opposite.
Speaker 2: That person would drive me nuts. I'm going for the romantic.
Speaker 7: But they're always in like la la land sometimes, so maybe they're not in like down to earth. They're like, no, hey, we can't be spending this money on this stuff, so why don't we bake it at home?
Speaker 1: That's more practical.
Speaker 7: I feel like romantic might be like, hey, we're going all out, okay that money?
Speaker 1: Next one here? Would you rather have a partner? I read that one? Or nay, uh, you only read it too? How did you keep that? I read three? I read three? Would you rather have morning sex or sex before bed? Start the day off?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 1: Sex before bed? For me? For real?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Let I just want to sleep. I see I sleep horrible and I just want to sleep.
Speaker 8: I don't know, man, you get it in the morning. It starts a whole day off the right.
Speaker 1: It's better than a couple of coffee, honestly know, because I like to take a shower before I have sex. Then I got to take a shower twice.
Speaker 5: My favorite is actually not on there, and it's middle of the night sex middle of the night like being working favorite.
Speaker 4: Yes, really don't mess with my sleep.
Speaker 1: Vampire, che Bianca and Lyddia. I wasn't asking you guys this question because you should not be having sex.
Speaker 3: We're not.
Speaker 1: Just making sure. I'm just making sure we still want to know from both of y'all which one is better?
Speaker 3: Nighttime?
Speaker 1: All right, here's she shouldn't answer, by the way, That's why she tells the secrets to the boss and not her dad, because her dad just heard that and was like, why the hell you answering that question? I'm sorry. Here's one for Lydia and Bianca. Lydia and Bianca, because you guys are both Kaldian hotties. All right, ready for this one? Would you rather have a husband who had a full head of hair but made no money at all? Or a husband that was big, old bald spot on top of the head but had the best party store in town.
Speaker 3: Well, that's all Keldians. They're all bald to have money.
Speaker 4: That's it. I'm so in love with the one that has a bald head with money. But we'll talk about that sometimes.
Speaker 3: But it's not about the money though, It's about the personality.
Speaker 1: But quick question, though, would you would what would you what about a head of hair? Would you like ahead of.
Speaker 6: Hair my man has ahead of hair I've dated, and then with a head of hair that are cheap so no, okay, all right, Honestly, if I still got my hair, I don't care about how much hair he has as long as I got mine.
Speaker 1: All Right, here's a here's a question. This one's a question for for everybody. Would you rather work a job that fits your passion but with little pay, or work a job that fits your pay with no passion. Give me the option always fit my passion. Stress.
Speaker 2: I don't know, so I could. I could have hobbies that feel like.
Speaker 1: What about you guys? What about Bionca, Lydia and Anna.
Speaker 3: I'll go on this.
Speaker 6: I would definitely do my passion first. Obviously the money. I feel like the money will come regardless.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm the same, same passion and.
Speaker 4: They're done that.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's been my whole life.
Speaker 1: My dad used to always say, chase your passion and the money or your ability to be able to pay the bills will will come. The bills.
Speaker 4: Crazy because I feel like I was told the opposite.
Speaker 1: Really, get the money? Really? Yeah, the who the hell told you that?
Speaker 4: My parents?
Speaker 1: Your parents, your dad say that.
Speaker 4: My dad owns a construction company, he builds houses, and my mom's a nurse. But it was always like, you need to do something that is.
Speaker 2: Going to support yourself.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I want to be a TikToker. They're like, that's not going to support you.
Speaker 1: See, my dad was a doctor in the opposite. My dad literally told me when I quit school and I was going to go do radio, and I was not doing it for a lot of money. I was doing it for very little. I was doing it for an hourly wage. My dad said to you, to me, you should always do something that never feels like you're working a day in your life. And he said, if you do that, you will know that you have the job. That's the job of your dreams. Hold last second, Brie has a question what you're going to do a would you go ahead?
Speaker 2: I love it?
Speaker 4: Would you rather it would be full frontal nude on a billboard and Time Square for one hour, or nibble on your boss's ear log for one minute without explanations?
Speaker 1: I will I'm nibbling, reaction, bro, I'm going now, Can I answer this one in a way that is going to make people think for a second? Bri? You ready? Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes, I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Would the Mojo in the morning logo be on my nude billboard? Because if I got a Times Square billboard, I'd take it and I would plug the show, and I'd be fine with it. You'd see my little dig up there, you know. I don't know, I'd probably take that. What about you, Brie? Which one would you do? I would have you ever nibbled on your bosses?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 1: Actually, no, okay, just making sure. Thank you for the call. I appreciate it all right? Any other ones? Anybody want to add one? Or no?
Speaker 8: I feel like Ket's going to come up with a star. Would you rather do this show at our current time? From sixty ten or three? No?
Speaker 2: Current time? You know how I feel about this?
Speaker 1: Six till ten or ten in the morning till three in the afternoon?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: I do ten to three in a second?
Speaker 2: No, really be done around lunchtime?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would send it three. I would. I would sleep in.
Speaker 4: I'm a morning person. I'm with you, Shan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about this? How about if you would you rather be able to wake up and do the show from eight until ten thirty, so you cut a couple hours off early in the show, but you have to work on a Saturday, so you're working six days a week until we work five days a week. Or wake up early? Same, I'm waking up early.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, let me wake up early, would you rather, Yeah, lick a butt.