Speaker 1: Oh hey, it's one of one point three k d w B. When you have the volume down in the studio, you don't know when things are over. I mean, how amateurish of me? Yeah, and I'll take this one.
Speaker 2: Me.
Speaker 1: I run all the buttons and everything. And I was busy talking about I was this is what I was talking about. I was talking about how some people go through life and they're okay with ordinary and there's nothing wrong with ordinary. Ordinary is the baseline of life. Ordinary. But then there are people who like, uh, I look at somebody like I'll call her out, Tracy call She used to be an ordinary salesperson that worked here at the radio station, and now she owns like a multi multi zillion dollar successful agency called Media Bridge. And it's like, I'm too lazy to do something like that. What is it that makes what? And and then I know this this DJ in Phoenix, his name is Dave Pratt, and Dave Pratt was an ordinary DJ and now he owns like a big ad agency that consults PEPSI in Southwest and the Phoenix Suns. And it's like, how what what makes somebody go I don't want to do this anymore? I want to do more. And I know wonderful people who are ordinary. But what is it that makes somebody go, like, think of somebody back in the sales area that we love. Okay, I'm not gonna name anybody, but they're they're ordinary, just like I'm ordinary, just like you guys are ordinary too. But at some point you go, I'm gonna do so much more than this, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I also disagree because in some way what we are all doing in our own individual ways is a little extraordinary.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: I think one of the differences is we work for someone. True, we all were.
Speaker 3: Totally true if you're comparing it to like the Tracy situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Tracy Call. She doesn't answer to anybody with Tracy Call, and she's extraordinary, and she she gets up in the morning when she wants, but she probably gets up at five or six o'clock in the morning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but not to kiss your butt even though you work for somebody. Your name has been on this show for thirty two plus years, which is some people would say beyond ordinary.
Speaker 2: True.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and that's true, and I'm very proud of what I've done. Anyway, just was that was what we were discussing, and that's why we had dead air. I want to talk. I want touch some of these people sometime and find out what is it that makes you extraordinary while the rest of us are like, okay, doing ordinary and there's nothing wrong with ordinary I think.
Speaker 5: I mean, I'm not going to take away from the trace of calls of the world. But I do also think that I'm coming from some kind of financial background. Yeah, you have somebody who comes from a financially stable or rich family, I guess can take the leap of faith to do certain things that others cannot. I could not take the leap of faith to quit my job and start a business and know that I could fail, but I could have parents that can help me out if I did fail.
Speaker 1: I think sometimes that's the situation. But I don't think that every person who's done been successful has done it because they had rich parents.
Speaker 5: I think it, but I agree, But like to have the knowledge to know that someone somewhere in your life could help you, helps you take that leap of faith. I honestly, I think that I have the motivation to do something like that, but I do not have the belief that.
Speaker 4: I could if I fail, I could figure.
Speaker 6: It out yeah, and I I added my two cents was, I think it's the network around you that makes you successful. So if you're around other people who have the same who like match your ambition level and want to work with you, and you're all kind of in the same boat of you know, having that that motivation and that ambition to make it happen, and that you have like a fallback plan if.
Speaker 4: You fail, then all of you together can make something happen. Yeah, right, it's not.
Speaker 2: A way you just said, she's sleeping.
Speaker 4: It's so true though.
Speaker 3: I remember when I was younger and my mom would always say, you're friends of the company you keep, and to a degree in high school, obviously that's true. But also, yeah, you're around rich people, successful people, you'll likely become rich and successful.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: People who are successful, in my eyes, all have like a network of people who are all Really I'm going to be shocked.
Speaker 4: If she's awake and picks up, and I give be shocked.
Speaker 5: I think that a lot of people who are successful. Do you have a pretty good routine that involves them waking up early?
Speaker 3: I know early?
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, that's right, you see me calling this early. Oh hey, hey, we're on the air is that? Okay? I guess okay, we were we were just talking about you and and and and we said that Tracy is mega successful. But at one point I knew you when you were an ordinary and that's not an insult. Ordinary is the baseline of life. You were an ordinary salesperson here at KATA would be Now you run a big ad agency and how did how did you? How did you do it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I mean, I mean, what what's the difference Because a lot of people go through life and they're and they're they're wonderful and they're successful and whatever, but they're ordinary. But what made you decide one day to get up out of bed and go I don't want to do that. I don't want to work for other people. I want to be Tracy. What is what's the secret to success?
Speaker 3: And are you hiring?
Speaker 2: I mean, I just I wanted to do it different. Sorry, mom voice, I'm sick and I want sleeping.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, the first secret of success is getting sleep. That's the first thing.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, Well I blew that. Okay, there goes success. Okay.
Speaker 2: I think I just wanted to do it different. And you know, I learned a lot when I worked with you all there and made a lot of great relationships, and I just I wanted to do things a little bit different and wanted to do things my way.
Speaker 1: What made you? What made you? Did you have like financial backing or rich? Did you I'm so sorry that you're sick. I'm so sorry. Did you have rich? Did you have rich parents and a financial fallback? It's like, if I blow this, I'm going to have to live in my car. Did you have it? Or did you risk everything?
Speaker 2: I didn't. I risk everything. But I also had clients that loved me, that wanted to continue to work with me. And so it's all about relationships. And everyone will say that, right, it's all about relationships. Well, it's all about the people. But that's that's no joke.
Speaker 4: That's real.
Speaker 2: It really is all about the relationships, and it's all about the people. It's about how you show up for people and then they show up for you.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, Tracy, Seriously, we admire I admire you so much. And this is not we didn't start this conversation that like, let's call Tracy and bother her. But but we were but but we were just talking about successful people and ordinary is fine. Ordinary is the baseline of life. There's nothing wrong with ordering.
Speaker 4: Also, this is part of it, right.
Speaker 2: I will always answer the phone for you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's that's what it is.
Speaker 2: Like. I show up for you, you show up for me.
Speaker 4: That's how it builds.
Speaker 1: Wow. Look at that. Wow, Tracy. We love you, Happy holidays, best to your little family, and we'll see you soon. Okay, bye bye. All right, So there you go. There's the secret to success. I got out of that answer your phone.
Speaker 4: No, I think.
Speaker 5: Have good relationships, gez, have the desire to do something different, and you can't copy what everyone else is doing.
Speaker 3: You can, I mean, you can start there, I think right, because you have to have an idea of what you kind of want. And the only way to know kind of what you wanted to see what other people are doing. Like Tracy, is somebody looking to be like Wow, I want that, but do it your own way.
Speaker 5: I do think that like having the relationships and knowing you can build based off of your network is what's going to be the most helpful, honestly so, which I don't think you can really develop until like a little bit later in life. But I mean that's not necessarily true. Fine, you disagree with everything that we all say.
Speaker 3: No, no, But I only disagree because personally, I'm twenty four and I know a lot of networking is what got me here.
Speaker 4: So I think you do a job like.
Speaker 5: This, but like to do something like what Tracy did. Do you really think that you have that network belt already?
Speaker 3: I'm just saying network at this point in life.
Speaker 1: You also have to have the talent too. I mean, you can have all the network in the world, but if they all think that you're a talentless blub, then you're not going to get anywhere.
Speaker 5: You probably don't have that network. If you are a talentless blub.
Speaker 1: There's a bunch of other talentless blobs that hang out with you. Why are we fighting, Well, we're not fighting. We're discussing success. Interesting, Okay, just like Bailey's getting bored, Bailey's on. Bailey's on Club Penguin dot Com.
Speaker 4: Right now, Penguins a Little Island.
Speaker 1: We'll be right back on KATWB War of the Roses coming up next Thay Gone. It is one of one point three KWB War the Roses brought to you proudly by Ovo Lasik and Len KDWB. Navigating the roads is difficult enough with the terrible drivers that are out there, but now you got to add in the ice and the snow, and the foggy windows and holiday fueled chaos. A report by Nationwide Insurance They're on Your Side, says that the most dangerous day of the month to be out on the roads is next Tuesday, December twenty third. Not because of a terrible winter storm, although that could make things worse. It's because there are a ton of busy, distracted drivers on December twenty third. I'm not really sure why that is. I'm gonna guess it's last minute Christmas shopping, holiday partying, things like that. Traveling You're busy, be traveling home. You're on your phone, you're not paying any attention. So December twenty third, be careful, all right. You're gonna like this one the state with the meanest drivers. Oh lord, I already know. I already know. New Jersey's number three.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not as bad as I thought of you.
Speaker 1: Boh yeah, are they mean drivers out in New Jersey? That's your home state.
Speaker 3: We're we're just aggressive. Like I mentioned on the show that I am such a big honk kng kng kng kng kng conk person. Because people in Jersey we just were reckless. And it's because we're so close to New York. I think New York drivers you have to be aggressively.
Speaker 1: They are number one, Yeah, California, Second, Texas, Massachusetts, Nevada, Georgia, Florida, Louisiana, and Illinois. The nicest drivers you ready, yep, are in Hawaii. Number two is Oregon, Iowa, and then Minnesota number four. I would agree with that when the old cliche is like there's a four way stop sign four minutes sotent's all pull up and they're there for three hours going no, you first know you first know you first, and we really don't use our horns out here.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 5: I got honked at yesterday and I thought of vont right away because I'm not going to lie. I was stuck at a stoplight for a very long time, so I looked down at my phone because someone had texted me and I wasn't paying attention.
Speaker 4: I got the beep and I was like.
Speaker 3: That's how you know it wasn't me because it was a mild beat.
Speaker 4: No it was I thought. I was like it wasn't an aggressive one. It was a polite like baby.
Speaker 3: But since since I made that known on the show that I do Hong k Kong, now I'm like, anytime I do that, I wonder if somebody listening around knows, Oh, that's vaunt, No, that's the car.
Speaker 6: So I was on a date the other day and with regular guy and he did the Hong Kong Kong Ko Kong and at first I was like, you've got to be joking me.
Speaker 4: Absolutely said you thought it might be an It was like I would think so.
Speaker 6: Right, And he's like, come on, b b b b bee beep, and I'm like, no, absolutely not.
Speaker 4: They just didn't.
Speaker 6: All they didn't do was signal that's it. It's not the end of the world. And I had to get over it. I'm an influencer, no influence poorly.
Speaker 4: That's bad.
Speaker 1: Oh good, And that is you can't make this stuff up. Brfter you proudly buy the Leo Agency. And let's get right into Dave's dirt. We do have a Christmas wish coming up in a little bit. We have a live Christmas wish just about five to ten minutes away. But right now, let's do Dave's Dirt on kd WB. Give me a second to push all the right buttons, and here we go.
Speaker 4: What's trending? Let's find out it's Dave Dirt on kd w B.
Speaker 1: Here we go with the most annoying songs of twenty twenty five. Now it's this subjective kind of a list, but there is science to prove it. They said that they are basically looking at four factors repetitive hooks and lyrics, high frequencies, harmonic dullness, and lyrical filler like yeah and la oh goodness. So here are the five most annoyings songs of twenty twenty five. We're gonna start off with number five, Beautiful People by David Ghetta and Sea. Here we go, all right, Moving on to number four, it's the kid from BTS Jimmy I think, yeah, jim Jamine, No, Jimmy. Okay, here is who.
Speaker 2: Who is?
Speaker 6: Wait?
Speaker 1: Don't come after me for these songs. I didn't come up with this list. This is got science. Here we go. Number three This is Lady Gaga The Dead Dance Okay, and the tie for number one most annoying song of twenty twenty five are both by Sabrina carpenter. One is a little bit lesser knowns called sugar Talking, but number one is ready most annoying song at twenty twenty five. All right, and there you go all those songs, do you really? I like tears? The rest of them, I don't know that well.
Speaker 5: Bb Rex's sings a song I'm a mess. We have a little clip of her if you reminder of who she is, and she is reaching out to her fans.
Speaker 4: To help her find a baby daddy. That's correct.
Speaker 5: She posted saying, find me a baby daddy. Here's what I'm looking for. Looks I'm okay with a six or a seven. Personality is key for me. Hi, I don't need someone tall, just be taller than me five eight and up.
Speaker 4: Please.
Speaker 5: Job must be successful and not a moocher. Must be richer than me or equal. I don't pay for men or do fifty to fifty. Someone who has a good personality, good morals, and is smart and driven send me options.
Speaker 4: Heart and I believe this was on Twitter that she tweeted at x whatever.
Speaker 5: So apparently she is as desperate as a lot of people are out there to find a man.
Speaker 6: Someone find me a man, please, thank you Here you go. Pete Davidson is a dead Yeah. His girlfriend, Elsie Hewitt, just welcomed their first child. It is a girl born on the twelfth, and her name is Scottie Rose Hewitt Davidson.
Speaker 4: Of course it is so. And that's a not to Pete's father.
Speaker 3: His name is Scott Chris Christmas Icon McCaulay Culkin. We love him as Kevin McCallister, but he said that his kids don't even know that he's Kevin McAllister.
Speaker 1: Umber eight.
Speaker 3: They are they do?
Speaker 2: They put two and two together that dad is the kid.
Speaker 4: Well, they don't call it home alone. They call it Kevin again. It tastes, you know, yeah, but no, they have no idea. They have no idea who they're sitting next to the entire time.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm trying to keep it that way.
Speaker 3: Like you know, it's like, that's so funny. They have no idea, Like that's your dad right there on the screen.
Speaker 1: I guess you wouldn't. It's like that doesn't look like you. You're like an old fart. That's not that's a young kid.
Speaker 3: That's I wonder how youngest kids are though to not understand it. Could you show your kids young pictures of you.
Speaker 4: You're right, all right.
Speaker 1: That is a dirt brock you buy six one two Injured Himer and Lamber's Injury Law. We're gonna get ready for a Christmas wish coming up, Live as it happens on KD Double Ub. Stay here