Speaker 1: He loves me.
Speaker 2: He loves me not only one way to find out Four of the Roses.
Speaker 3: I'm kd W B.
Speaker 4: Last couple of weeks on War of the Roses, it's been technology. The last week, the ring camera taught him on the phone talking about how he was not happy with his marriage. The one before that, I think there was like some picture of some girl that.
Speaker 1: He said accidentally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, said, so.
Speaker 4: There's no technology really involved in this War of the Roses. Madison tell us, why you want to do War of the Roses with this guy that you're seeing?
Speaker 3: What's up?
Speaker 5: I have been seeing James. James is married and for the last you know, like six months, James has been like promising over and over again he was leaving his wife to be with me. Okay, the other night, James comes over and I noticed on the outside of his ankle he's got a new tattoo. And it's a little dainty like outlined puzzle piece and it's like one of those it looks like one of his best friends tattoos, you know, like.
Speaker 1: A tattoo that somebody likes.
Speaker 4: I get one puzzle piece and you get another puzzle piece because.
Speaker 5: Together, when they're next to each other.
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, what does that mean to you?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 5: I asked him, you know, what is that with this little tattoo?
Speaker 7: But I asked him straight up, did you.
Speaker 5: Get this with your wife? And he said, no, No, it's a tattoo to remind me that, like why it's the puzzle and I'm always searching, you know, for things to fill it and put it all together and frame it, you know. And I'm like, that's a little philosophical for his personality. So I googled it and it's a really popular tattoo. You fall over Pinterest, you know, girls everywhere are putting it in there at two idea boards.
Speaker 4: Okay, I heard of somebody. I thought this is clever. Somebody got a pizza with one slice taken out. Yeah, and then their friend or partner gets the slice and then that's their matching tattoo.
Speaker 1: I like that. So I just think the placement all matters as well. Where would you get the pizza?
Speaker 2: I don't know, because you got to be able to fit the slice then into the other pizza. So I feel like it have to be on your arm almost.
Speaker 3: You're overthinking it.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: I have so many questions.
Speaker 4: First of all, you know right away, I'm going to tell you this right away that Madison, people are not going to like you because you're seeing a married guy. How are you justifying seeing a married guy? And I'm not here to judge. I'm just saying that people are not going to like you. So is there any justification for seeing this married guy?
Speaker 5: Well, definitely an unpopular opinion, Uh, the actions that I'm doing. But the justification is first, I mean I didn't know that he was married at first. Second, he sought me out, Not that that makes it any better, but like, we actually have a connection, and they we met when they were separated. Ok, it was a trial separation they have.
Speaker 7: It's complicated.
Speaker 1: They have well said they were separated.
Speaker 5: Right, I mean, yeah, I'm going based on all of that. Yes, I don't know for sure. I've never seen her. I don't know. I don't even know where his so vaguely the region and where his house is, but I don't know.
Speaker 7: Where he lives.
Speaker 4: So you go when you get together, I mean, you really can't go out to the mall. You really can't go out to the brewery because he can't be seen staring across the table at somebody that's not his wife. Because let's say his kid walks in, or is you know, his coworker walks in, and they're like, Hi, this is not whatever, this is not your wife. So you can't even go out. You just like basically, and I'm not again not judging, I'm just supposing you kind of hook up at his house and that's really You watch TV and then you know, you order a pizza and that's kind of it essentially.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he gets to my house and.
Speaker 7: We do hang out.
Speaker 5: It is a mostly physical relationship really, so it started actually it didn't start physically. It started emotionally and it turned physical, and it is what it is. I'm neither of us are denying that.
Speaker 1: Okay, And again I will tell you this one.
Speaker 4: I know a good number of women who are wonderful women who have cheated with a married guy pod trist I.
Speaker 5: Don't know any woman who's such as a married person.
Speaker 7: But this is a new thing.
Speaker 5: For me, and I didn't expect to get the feelings that I have, and that's why I'm here. I'm I'm being promised one thing and I'm sick of wasting my time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: We can call your boyfriend, if you can call him at James and see who he wants to send the flowers to, whether it's going to be his wife or whether it's going to be you. I'm gonna I guess he'll probably pick his wife because that's the easiest way, you know what I mean. It's like, oh, well, I'm going to send you flowers. But if he really is sincere in wanting to leave her, then he'll send them to you. What is his wife's name?
Speaker 7: Rachel?
Speaker 4: Okay, so if we hear the word Rachel, then we'll know. Then you send to his wife. You are Madison will make the phone call war open jamp and now with the.
Speaker 2: Dramatic conclusion of War of the Roses, Well a girl one one KD W B.
Speaker 1: How many years you've been doing this?
Speaker 3: Shut up?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you something.
Speaker 4: You make one little mistake in this studio and there'll be somebody. This is what friends do. You make one little call you.
Speaker 1: For being an idiot.
Speaker 6: Exactly, you're gonna start making a tally list of how many times you mess up.
Speaker 4: A real friend would be like, you know what, it's okay, you know what you got confused, you're excited. So let's get back to War of the Roses. She's been seeing a married guy and for about six months he's been saying I'm gonna leave my wife. And so they go over to her play and you don't have any sympathy for her.
Speaker 3: I get it. People don't like her. I totally understand.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 1: So they go over to her house to hook up.
Speaker 4: They can't really go out to you know, like the bars, a movie whatever, in case his neighbors see him and go, that's not your wife. So she's like, okay, well this is gonna happen. We're gonna be together. Then he shows up with a puzzle piece tattooed on his ankle. Was his ankle, and she's like, why you get a puzzle piece because that seems like the kind of a tattoo you would get with somebody. Believe. Yes, it's a couple of lead tattle like, oh, we're two pieces of a friendship or yeah, or a friendship. And he's like, oh, the dear, because life is a puzzle, and uh, I feel like it's a puzzle, a puzzle.
Speaker 3: And she's not not buying it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So we are calling him to see if he sends roses to her or his wife. What is her name again, Jenny, because it's important.
Speaker 1: Madison.
Speaker 3: Yes, Madison is the girlfriend.
Speaker 1: The girl friend who's wondering.
Speaker 2: And then James is who maybe got attach too with his wife.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna make a phone call right now. Then we'll talk to Jonathan Fogel from Fogel Family Law and find out what he thinks of the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Stay here on kad WB.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all I need from you today, James. And like I said, I do have a dozen roses to send out to someone for taking the time to take the survey with us. So what I need from you is the name of who you want to send those roses to.
Speaker 8: Okay, yeah, Jeannette.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 2: And then we always attach a little card with the roses, so you can write whatever you want on that card.
Speaker 8: Oh okay, I can't wait to see you again. You are my missing piece.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, I think I have so many questions. And this is where it kind of befuddles a lot of people. Everything that you just heard for the last couple of minutes, James was kind of a lie. We're not really interested in giving you a survey about your services with your phone company, and we all want to know who Janette is and if she's the one who you got the puzzle tattoo with. Let me explain what try to explain what's going on. You're still with me, James. But yeah, right, so my name's Dave. There's no survey, there's no flowers, but we are listening in to see who you would send roses too, and we were put up to this by your girlfriend Madison.
Speaker 3: You know Madison, right, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Now the funny thing is Madison is listening right now and just heard you send flowers not to your wife Rachel, which is a whole other thing, but to somebody else named Janette. Madison, you heard the whole thing. Is there anything that you want to comment? Is there any questions that you have for James right now?
Speaker 5: I I'm trying to form the words forgive me. For a second, I'm like raging. But so you're telling me that you're gonna leave your wife for me, And now there's a whole ass other woman and you're getting a tattoo with her.
Speaker 8: But she's just a friend. You don't worry.
Speaker 7: Like she's just a friend.
Speaker 5: Yes, you got a tattoo with her. You're literally sending her roses.
Speaker 8: That I can see how this looks. It's not friends send friends roses, and the tattoo is like a joke.
Speaker 5: We're done platonic.
Speaker 1: Not am I to understand?
Speaker 4: Can I jump in and say, were we right to understand that there is a matching tattoo? Because I kind of jumped to that conclusion. Did Janette get a matching puzzle piece tattoo with you?
Speaker 1: James?
Speaker 5: Great question?
Speaker 8: I had one, and then I was thinking about it independently. Actually, because life is sort of a life is a puzzle like.
Speaker 4: That said, Okay, so you didn't go down and get them together one night.
Speaker 1: No, I don't believe.
Speaker 8: I don't believe.
Speaker 2: And also very interesting that you want to go get a tattoo with a friend that's a female. It just seems very interesting. I can't say I've ever gone off to any of my guy friends and been like, let's get tattoos.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, not really. Where does this leave everything? Madison? I mean, the ball's kind of in your court.
Speaker 8: Oh, the ball has been dropped.
Speaker 5: I think this is insane. It was insane that you're cheating on your wife with me to begin with, and now you're cheating on me with someone else, getting a tattoo, getting roses. I don't even know who you are. I don't know what you're lying to me about. Next.
Speaker 4: Now, what do you think on War of the Roses? There's so many thoughts on this one. Lol, she's raging. He's a married man and he's obviously doing this with multiple women. If you cheat with them, you'll cheat on them on other texts. What do you expect seeing a married man that you can be loyal or honesty? You come on? Another one doesn't like Madison. Madison is the original caller. They say you sound like a psychopath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she is also the other woman. Someone said, James go to therapy. Someone texted, why does James need therapy?
Speaker 1: That life is good for James. I mean he's got mult time.
Speaker 4: Say yeah, maybe he should, but wait, life is good for James.
Speaker 3: What does he got to compo for James?
Speaker 2: But he's making other people have to go to therapy because of his actions, So he needs to go to therapy.
Speaker 1: No, he won't consider it. No, I don't, he won't.
Speaker 3: No, is not gonna go Okay.
Speaker 1: I love that people like went on a switch. They're like, this lady sounds like the worst. Wait a second, who's Janette? Which same? I felt the same way. A new player has entered the chat. What uh there? No kidding? Because was that?
Speaker 4: Where did that come from? War of the Roses on kd WB Four of the Roses on k d double Ub. Some people have been asking when we have wild tickets? Anybody have what? We have wild tickets coming up?
Speaker 3: We do?
Speaker 1: It's coming up at seven fifty five.
Speaker 4: Or not that far away. Okay, some stuff to do between now and then, including the Daturient Show one on one point three kd WB. Charlie Pooth is going on a world tour. Okay, so that's kind of good news. I think they announced he's coming here, but I'm not exactly sure in the.
Speaker 2: Armory and I have that press release in my email, but I think i'd sixteenth baby okay, Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: I should have remember that look at you birthday.
Speaker 3: Also, this kind of a funny story.
Speaker 4: Remember that the other night during the Golden Globes, Nicky Glazer, Yes, she brought up how Leonardo DiCaprio was interviewed by like teen Beat or whatever in nineteen ninety one, what's your favorite food pasta, pasta and more pasta. Apparently that is a real interview, And here are some other things that he talked about during that interview some thirty four years ago. But he was just a cute, little like twelve year old, little pop like TV star. His first ambition was acting. His first record he ever bought was Michael Jackson's thriller, favorite book, Lord of the Flies. The favorite band Pink Floyd, favorite song you Can't Touch This Ben And which was huge in nineteen ninety one. Favorite movies Parenthood and One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. Favorite actor, Jack Nicholson. Favorite TV show the original Twilight Zone. We have that in common. Dream car a solar powered nineteen eighty two jag you are worst school subject math, And of course favorite food pasta, pasta and more pasta.
Speaker 3: That cracks me up.
Speaker 2: Hey, Rihanna and asap Rocky Welcome to daughter in September. But there has been some speculation that she might be pregnant with baby number four before the year's over.
Speaker 1: Oh I just predicted that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So here's here's more speculation. Von Because she responded to an Instagram post by a Love Island contestant where that girl was saying I'm deciding to get hot and sexy or get pregnant in twenty twenty six, and Rihanna replied, Wait, so I'm not crazy then, bet So. I think she's kind of insinuating that either she wants to be hot and sexy again, or she wants to get pregnant again. Or maybe she's already pregnant. We don't know, maybe baby number four is already on the way.
Speaker 1: Maybe Vont's correct, Jenny, this is news for you and me.
Speaker 6: Jeff Probes of Survivor Fame announces that Survivor will bring back live reunions, yes.
Speaker 1: For Survivor fifties.
Speaker 6: So Survivor fifty is the next season, and it is like an all star season, but it's mostly everybody who's been in the quote unquote new era of Survivor, which has been like the last six years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, kind of a bummer. We wanted more of the like the old ones.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but oh wow, whatever, but we're super excited because the live like live reunion show at the end is always probably one of the best parts of it.
Speaker 1: And then they just kind of been skipping it for the last six seasons.
Speaker 2: Basically, to explain really quick if you don't watch, is like they do the votes and they tell the people who wins, like literally still on the island. The live reunion is basically they make the votes and then they have to like fly to New York and like wait a couple months to figure out who want.
Speaker 1: It's just like more suspensive it is.
Speaker 6: And then Jeff's always like I've got the votes, and then he walked off and then like rides a helicopter away.
Speaker 2: And then he's wearing the same outfit from the Island and when he walks on the stage in New York City.
Speaker 1: So we're excited for that one for sure.
Speaker 9: And I'm excited about new music from Harry Styles.
Speaker 1: Seems like it's happening.
Speaker 9: He's apparently planning a residency at New York City's at Madison Square Garden. Now we were speculating earlier, how does that happen? But people were texting in. You were texting in saying that he sold out tons of shows at MSG before, so it's possible. But digital billboards popped up in New York and Madrid tease his new music with phrases like see you very soon, we belonged together, and the website we belong Together dot co echoes Harry's caption with the surprise release of the music video he put out, I think it was like Christmas Day or something like that, and I'm here for new Harry Baby.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I'm excited for that.
Speaker 4: If you sat next to Will Ferrell at an LA Kings hockey game, would you be excited? Well, Bbrexa was very excited sitting next to Will.
Speaker 1: Ferrell and a king.
Speaker 7: Good.
Speaker 3: That's kind of cool.
Speaker 4: And also, if you didn't see the end of the game last night, the Texans beat the Steelers thirty two six last night and that is continuing the Steelers now ten years streak of failing to win a single playoff game. Ten year streaks, and that is the dirt on KWB. We're gonna get right into group therapy and help somebody.
Speaker 5: Out on KWA Ryan Show.
Speaker 4: I believe it's Kitlyn. Is it Caitlin? Caitlin, thanks for being on KTWB for your group therapy. You wrote in an email, and we're gonna kind of go back and forth and I'll read a little bit of the email and then we'll talk to you a little bit. So this past summer, you met a guy we'll call him Sam on a dating app. We only went on one date, but he kissed me at the end and we both had a good time. He would text frequently and we should exchanged some not safe for work pictures.
Speaker 1: Get a girl.
Speaker 4: No judging there at all. I think that's great. So he's actually you sent him some and he sent you some. Yes, okay, I mean, don't be embarrassed. It happens all the time. Nobody admits it, but it happens all the time. The thing that I don't think he realized is that Facebook finds out everything. It wasn't long before he came up as a friend suggestion when you saw that, what did you see on his Facebook page?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 7: What I saw on his Facebook page? The first thing that came up was a picture of him and his girlfriend together. O.
Speaker 4: No, So then you asked him about it. You're like, wait, there's a girlfriend. What's that all about. You never told me that you had a girlfriend, right, right? And what did he say?
Speaker 7: So what you told me is that you know, he was kind of seeing both of us at the same time, and he was just trying to kind of settle on which one.
Speaker 5: Of us he wanted to date.
Speaker 3: How did you feel about that?
Speaker 7: I mean, it sounded like it was potentially that he was telling it was potential that he was telling the truth, okay. And the thing that kind of threw me off on it though, was like I could see some of the posts that she wrote, and like this came up pretty much the day after he sent me one of his photos, okay. So I was like, okay, so he's already like officially dating this girl, it's on Facebook, but he's still sending me pictures.
Speaker 2: So that sounds like he was lying about how long he'd been dating her.
Speaker 7: I think so.
Speaker 4: And so then you're kind of following and where you did you as you're kind of following him over the next few months on Facebook, was he still like, you know, sending seeing you anything like that as he's traveling around the world with this girl.
Speaker 7: Basically after that, I kind of thought, you know, it was over. I wasn't gonna hear from ideas. And then he sended me on Facebook so I could follow his profile and see what was going on. And typically I wouldn't do that, but I was kind of curious to see if I can find like more information on whether or not heathan seeing her for a while while we were talking, and so I kind of looked through and it was really hard to tell for sure, But he did break off contact with me, and he didn't really talk to me for six months time watching him like travel in the Philippines and Japan doing Christmas photos with this girl and her family.
Speaker 6: Like clearly dating another woman, very seriously.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, and that she's posting about what a great boyfriend he is and how much he loves him and that type of thing.
Speaker 7: Right, Yeah, she's talking about what an amazing partner he is, Like every time they do an adventure, she's got to post stuff about it.
Speaker 4: Now, let's cut to the present day. He messaged you win recently.
Speaker 7: He messaged me two days ago.
Speaker 4: Two days ago, so Sunday it looks like, yeah, what did he say so you would see him? You realize he had a girlfriend, You kind of broke off contact. He's traveling around the world with her. They look like they're very much a couple out of nowhere. After months, he texts you, what did he say?
Speaker 7: Well, he starts with just saying what's up? Sexy, and I was just like, what I'm getting. I'm working today, It's like and I asked him what was with him? And he's like, oh, you know, I'm home today and just relaxing. But I've got this morning wood situation that.
Speaker 3: I could use mourning.
Speaker 4: What situation? Oh, he's got a morning wood situation. Would I want to go to work or would I want to stay home? So and then so he had that's kind of a you know, an upfront kind of an aggressive thing to present after months of not talking very upfront.
Speaker 7: And so he was like, oh, I'm sorry, I'm being so forward. And I'm like, well, you know, I wouldn't mind you being so forward, but aren't you not single, Like don't you have a girlfriend? And he was like, yes, you're absolutely right, I have a girlfriend, and I'm just being naughty right now.
Speaker 4: So he wants to kind of like reignite the pictures back and forth and maybe hooking up.
Speaker 3: Yes, how do you know he wants to hook up?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: He exactly like that was pretty explicit, of course.
Speaker 7: But what has happened then? So when he when he said that to me, I basically told him, you know, I'm not interested in doing this to another girl like I'm sorry, Like I don't. I don't feel comfortable with this.
Speaker 1: Like a homewrecker?
Speaker 7: What is your are you yesterday? Yesterday? He texted me again and he was like, oh, I'd really like to see you again. Are you a top bottom or both?
Speaker 1: Oh my god?
Speaker 3: What? Whoa tap?
Speaker 5: Like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a different thing that you can do when you hang out with people, but at top, you know, maybe both, maybe your bottom whatever.
Speaker 1: That is that you said you were uninterested in getting.
Speaker 7: Involved, yes and now coming back yes. So the question I have now is like I've already told him I don't want to do this, But do I tell his girlfriend about this? Like I've never met this girl, I don't know her. Do I send her a message? Do I send her to the stream shots of what he's been texting me?
Speaker 3: Or I would say no.
Speaker 4: I would say say no, yeah, because she just remove yourself from the entire situation. He's going to lie, He's going to say you're the crazy one.
Speaker 1: He's going to say.
Speaker 4: I would say, you know what, just don't start a bitter back and forth. Just yeah, I know you feel like you owe it to her, but I don't think that you do. But you know that's just my opinion. Maybe you'll talk me out of it, you guys, but I say, remove yourself from the whole ugly situation, block him, block him on Facebook, and just be done.
Speaker 6: I would be petty and I would say something to the girlfriend and then just block them both, like, hey, here's some screenshots there, you go block block.
Speaker 9: But see the problem with that is, what if she don't care, then you just went and did that for no reason.
Speaker 1: I mean, I guess it doesn't. I mean, it's only like two seconds out of your day.
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, Well put it in this scenario, Bailey, if this if you were his girlfriend, would you want some random girl letting you know that he's doing that?
Speaker 1: I mean, I would want to know that my man be trifling.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that's what I'm saying, Like, what if the girlfriend reacts and she's like whatever.
Speaker 6: It's like, but we're we're speculating what if she doesn't care?
Speaker 1: But what if she does care?
Speaker 3: The chances that she doesn't care are very very thin.
Speaker 1: She would care, and I think I would say something.
Speaker 2: I'm curious if anyone listening has been in this position before and what you did, Like if you want to call in and let us know, because I'm sure there's different stories of where I backfired, or there's stories where like, now you're best friends with that girl right also one I'm friends with who like I had met out, met up with a guy at a bar, or not met up with him. I met him at the bar, we had made out, and she deducted that I had been at his place because my blonde hair was all over his couch and she figured out who I was based on. This was when you could see who you followed on Instagram recently, And so she found me and like asked me, and I was like, I'm literally so sorry, Like I met him at the bar that night, obviously didn't tell me at a girlfriend right now, her and I are like homies, but and we both were like, see Alida to that guy.
Speaker 9: So they just texted and brought the ups and says he has photos of her. So, yeah, if I snitch on you, aren't I snitching on myself too? What if you couldn't beat my butt? But yeah, he has photos of her. But before she knew he had a girlfriend, I mean yeah, but at that point the girlfriend won't believe any of that, I.
Speaker 2: Don't think that she's snitching on herself because she didn't know any other information. She was under the impression that they were dating or like going out, and that he was single, and then she found out he wasn't, and then she said, no, I'm not interested in this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I text messages are saying, screenshot that girl, girl code.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell her be a girl's girl. Send the screenshots to the girlfriend, block them all.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think that there are plenty of people out there who might like, yes, not believe you, or be a little bit upset with you, But then that's just like.
Speaker 1: Emotional immaturity at that roint. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Most people are like mature enough to be like, thanks for letting me know.
Speaker 1: I'll take it from here. And then she slits his car tires.
Speaker 4: Oohugarty's a couple of interesting text messages, and we'll get some phone calls to U six nine eight nine KWB. The text is KDWB one tell her my ex cheated and the girl sent me everything. She owed me nothing, but we still talk to this day and he is married to someone new. Then there's this one. Honestly, this guy sounds totally insane. I would block his number in not get involved. You don't know what kind of crazy that level of crazy could go to, especially if he saved photos of you before. Best block, ignore and not get involved. Likely you're not the only one that he's been trying to do this with either. That's a very good point. Let me grab some phone calls here, so in case you just turned your radio on, let me kind of reset this for you. So we're talking to Caitlin. Caitlin was seeing a guy kind of like you know, in back and forth text messages, they send him not safe for work photos, back and forth, and then long story short, she found out that he's like got a girlfriend, and not just a girlfriend, but like a travel around the world, like go to the Philippines.
Speaker 3: And go to the Bahama.
Speaker 1: Serious girlfriend.
Speaker 4: Serious girlfriend. And so she didn't talk to him for months and months, and on Sunday he text messager and said basically, you want to hook up, you want to get naughty, And she's like, do I tell his girlfriend? Because you have how do you have contact? Are you friends with how do you? How would you contact his girlfriend?
Speaker 7: So I'm friends with him on Facebook and through that I can see her I see, of course.
Speaker 4: Well, okay, we have Jennifer on the phone to give you her side of the story. Jennifer, what would you tell Caitlyn and what is your experience?
Speaker 10: I would tell her to tell the girl because you might have a best friend for the rest of your life. Happened to me and oh my gosh, I think ninth grade found out that me and this girl were dating the same guy. This is before cell phone, so you couldn't take pictures or anything. So we figured we're going to get back at him. She invited him over, you know, for some fun in her bedroom, and when he closed the door, I was standing behind it.
Speaker 1: Wow. Wow, John Tucker must die before you plan.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 10: But this was like in ninety five.
Speaker 4: Somebody said, what if he retaliates and shares her photos publicly? That is illegal? Yeah, and very illegal. So there's a name for it, and I can't remember what it is. Revenge poor it exactly. Text messages a bunch of these. Leave it alone, don't tell his girlfriend, block him, and go about your life. It's not worth the fight. Another says I've been in this situation before. The girl didn't believe me. Even with the screenshots I had sent. He lied and manipulated her to think I was the crazy person.
Speaker 1: And that's what I'm saying, stay together, be crazy together.
Speaker 2: But like at the risk that that person is emotionally mature, then like at least they know then.
Speaker 4: That's why I never put my face in any nudes that I send around.
Speaker 1: Can I send a lot?
Speaker 4: I sent some devaunt the other day. I make sure that I put my id put my face in any nudes. I sent Bailey nude of you yesterday. Yeah, a bikini?
Speaker 1: You can't share those? Why not? Because going to live right now? Go on, you toube live right now. It's a picture of David a bikini.
Speaker 9: You posted a picture of the biceps, and then somebody posted a picture under that of you and a bikini that same picture.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yet I took up the other day, I took a picture of myself in my twenty one inch biceps and I took a picture in the mirror and I posted it on my Dave Ryan Katie wb Facebook and and somebody used AI to make it look like okay.
Speaker 1: Oh, I was like, where did I miss this? I didn't see this on Instagram because he only send it to me.
Speaker 6: But anyway, Caitlyn's on the phone, get distracted.
Speaker 4: What do you what a wait, let's go around the room and vote here. Yeah, okay, I say, stay out of it, don't give don't put yourself through any you gag, gug, can't believe that you did blah blah, just walk away, block be done.
Speaker 3: Don't put yourself through it, Jenny, I.
Speaker 2: Say, tell the girlfriend, but keep it very short and simple to the point, and like leave any emotion out of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I would also tell.
Speaker 6: I would say, here's the facts, here's the screenshots, just so you know that's what's happening.
Speaker 2: Block block by, and I would say I would want to know. Yeah, I want to know. So I'm letting you know I'm sorry and like maybe say I'm sorry at the end, even though it's not your fault.
Speaker 1: No, I think you were kind of complicit in sending pictures. So just no, if you don't want anything, if you.
Speaker 9: Don't think anything, or you don't think you want.
Speaker 1: To be with him, just let it be BLO.
Speaker 2: I do know how to clarify, because Caitlyn did that before she knew he had a girlfriend.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: I just don't want it to back firing.
Speaker 6: Her, but still then like you can't just like go your whole life without sending any naughty pictures just because what if they have a girlfriend?
Speaker 1: I didn't say that though. I never said that.
Speaker 6: Well, I don't like, yeah, I don't want to operate in fear that, well, what if they share my photos?
Speaker 1: So I can't say anything.
Speaker 6: No, like that girl deserves to know that her boyfriend is trifling.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you a question.
Speaker 4: Are you doing it then for the girlfriend or to get revenge on the guy.
Speaker 1: To the girlfriend across girl?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, what do you think? Which way are you leaning?
Speaker 1: Caitlin.
Speaker 7: I've talked to a lot of people about this and kind of gotten both sides of it quite a bit. The thing is, like, I don't really feel like I need revenge on him for any reason. I just think it's a really shitty thing for him to do to his girlfriend. I'm probably leaning towards telling her and then just kind of thing what happens, letting them figure it out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, and then blocks because he's gonna be I.
Speaker 4: Can't believe you did that. God, what a terrible person you are. And it's gonna be your fault, not his fault. Caitlin, thanks for calling the show. I appreciate you, good luck.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Love sucks, love and relationships and things like that, all of that, right, it's nice. Sometimes No, you're right, it right, it doesn't work out. It's like it's like it's like it's like antique. Most antiques are garbage, yes, but you keep going through the antique store because you find that hidden gem once in a while and you go, Wow, that was really worth it to drive to Still Water because look at this nineteen thirties candy dish that I found.
Speaker 1: You see what I'm saying, antique, Man.
Speaker 4: I know you're tired of antique, but you're looking for that nineteen thirties candy dish.
Speaker 3: We gotta find it.
Speaker 6: But what if that nineteen thirties candy dish is cheating on you? Okay, you can't guarantee it. I'm liking your antique.
Speaker 4: To what we were just trying to understand that. No, I know, I totally understand that. There is your group therapy. You had any questions something you're going through, send it in to Ryan Show at KDWB at dot com. We got wild tickets to give away right now.
Speaker 3: This is a big deal.
Speaker 4: Let's stop the show and give away wild tickets on KTWB. We're gonna play a little game. This is the Ami Close game, and we've played this before. The way it works is it harkens back to when you were in middle school and your teacher would write and say something like what you would The essay question would be, yes, what was the importance of the Declaration of Independence? And you didn't do your homework and you don't really know, but you know a little bit, so you'll write more and more and more, hoping that you'll be close enough she'll give you a passing grade. So you'd be like the Declaration of Independence because it was important because it was signed by Benjamin Franklin, who is one of our founding fathers, along with other important men who also knew Betsy Ross who sowed the American flag. And you go on and on and on and b as your way through the answer, hoping the teacher would be like, all right, you're close enough, so let's do a gra Let's do a sam around here and see how we do.
Speaker 6: David, Yes, can you explain to me what is an artifact?
Speaker 4: An artifact is almost without exception, an historical piece of material that is from the past that will present evidence of history. For example, an artifact of the dinosaurs would be a dinosaur bone found deep under the earth in somewhere like Jordan, Montana or Circle Montana, where dinosaurs used to roam. Many dinosaur artifacts were found. That was just one example of an artifact. Am I close?
Speaker 1: You're kind of close.
Speaker 6: So an artifact is actually only something that is made by a human being, So a fossil would not be an artifact. As a fossil when you're close on all the other stuff, it does tell us a story about history and gives us like a cultural understanding.
Speaker 1: Of that time period.
Speaker 4: Okay, yes, so we need somebody on the phone who understands the way the game is played and will go over the rules with you. When you call all in at sixty five to one nine eight nine kd WB, Jenny, I'm gonna give you one. Jenny explained to me the importance of the Battle of the Bulge during World War Two.
Speaker 2: Okay, there, the Battle of the Bulge was extremely important during World War Two because it was like questionable of what side you wanted to root for based on the size of the bulge of each country. So what happened was Germany came in hot, hot, hot, hot with the Battle of the Bulge, and people were like, hmm, yeah, I think I like them better. But then guess who else came in, Austria maybe, and Austria was like no, no, no, no, no, Germany's got nothing on us. So look at our bulge. And then in the end the winners one am I.
Speaker 1: No, not even close.
Speaker 4: No, the only thing you got right was Germany everything else.
Speaker 2: Are you being like joking with something called the Battle of the Bulge or is that actually something?
Speaker 3: It's a real thing.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: I really thought you were making a joke, and so I was like, I'm gonna go dive into what I think that means.
Speaker 4: Was a it was a real battle in World War Two. Okay, we're gonna say with a real contestant. And remember you gotta high Madeline. Hi, where are you calling from, Maddie?
Speaker 11: I'm calling from Patis Grove.
Speaker 4: Okay, Madeline, you remember those days in middle school when they would say, explain the significance of the right Brothers and you'd be like, oh God, so you'd be us your way through hoping you were close at the end of this answer. You must say, am I close? If you don't, you're disqualified. Okay, okay, here's your question. Good luck.
Speaker 1: All right. Explain what a fireside chat was.
Speaker 11: Okay. A fireside tax was something that chat, fireside chat, h at, fireside chat, fireside.
Speaker 7: Chat, oh, fireside chat.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 11: A fireside chat was when there was a fire and people would gather near the hydrant and they would discuss how this happened and how they could prevent it in the future. And they really just gathered and kind of had a deep breathing about what had happened.
Speaker 1: Absolutely not.
Speaker 6: I love what they got near the fire hydrants to chat about what happened and to you know, come up.
Speaker 3: With the idea that was adorable.
Speaker 1: Great though.
Speaker 3: That good?
Speaker 1: Yeah, zero points. I'm so sorry. Do you want to explain what a fireside chat is.
Speaker 6: A fireside chat is something that President Franklin D. Roosevelt did during the Great Depression in World War two.
Speaker 1: To it was like a radio show.
Speaker 6: So you would sit by the fireside and listen to him chat to you about, you know, what was going on, give you updates for the Great Depression, canting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, fatherly kind of a chat exactly know, the contestant on the phone.
Speaker 3: This is Stacy. Good morning, Stacy.
Speaker 1: Hello.
Speaker 4: You understand how the game works. Remember at the end you must say, am I close? Bailey's gonna give you another question, and if you get it right, you're gonna go see the Wild play the Jets Thursday at the G Spot.
Speaker 3: Here we go, all right?
Speaker 1: What is a democracy?
Speaker 5: A democracy?
Speaker 4: M No, no, not even your paper was blank. I'm sorry, the paper was completely blank. So let's move on to Lindsey. Hello, Lindsey. You want to give Lindsay the same question?
Speaker 1: Yes, I will, Lindsey. What is a democracy?
Speaker 10: Democracy is when a group of people all get a say into a decision or something that they want to have happened.
Speaker 1: There it is, you know, you're you're kind of close.
Speaker 6: You could have gone into more detail, but you are right where the supreme power rests with the people who exercise it, either directly or through elected representatives.
Speaker 3: Of the people, by the people, for the people.
Speaker 1: Exactly. It says, right here, by the people, that's a democracy. Well, good job.
Speaker 3: Look Lindsey.
Speaker 4: You can go see the Wild taking on the Winnipeg Jets Thursday at the G Spot. You can win tickets also, I believe. Yeah, you can go to KTWB dot com uh slash contest and there's some other cool things you can sign up for on there. Lindsay you have a wonderful day and have a good time at the game on Thursday.
Speaker 8: Thank you.
Speaker 7: Guys, have a wonderful day.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 3: All Right, it's one one point three KDWB