Speaker 1: For the back to back World champions of baseball.
Speaker 2: One of the greatest runs in the history of baseball.
Speaker 3: Immortality is within their reach.
Speaker 1: Incredible and while others make excuses.
Speaker 4: The only reason the Dodgers are doing this because they can they print money.
Speaker 3: The Dodgers just can't continue.
Speaker 2: It's not fair.
Speaker 1: Are making plans.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's a singular focus on controlling what they can control.
Speaker 1: This is Marongo Casino Dodgers on Tap now your pre game host of the world champion LA Dodgers, tam Cats.
Speaker 6: Hi, everybody, and welcome in to the more Wrongo Casino Dodgers on Deck, your official pregame show of the back to back world champion Los Angeles Dodgers, who are off to a two and zero start to the season. Tonight they look to finish off the Snakes and this three game sweep of the Diamondbacks. As Tyler Glass now takes the mound, first pitch from Uniclow Field, that Dodger Stadium is coming up at six ten. Between then and now, we got a lot to cover here on Morongo Casino Dodgers on Deck, you are gonna hear from Miguel Rojas coming up in forty five minutes. We're also going to get the pregame thoughts to manager Dave Roberts. We'll dive deeper into this pitching matchup with the Diamonbacks, going with the left hander. We got your Dodgers magical moment coming up at about thirty minutes. Shortly, we'll visit with Kirsten Watson from Sports and at La. David Vasse joins us of course throughout the hour. In just a few minutes, we all head out to the gallopin Ford Broadcast Booth with Tim Neverertt and Rick monday Well. Last night a big celebration on the field before the game as the Dodgers players got their World Series rings. When the game started, Image she and had a solid first inning, striking out the side. They went to the abs as well to get a called strike three in the second. Alex Thomas though and RBI double and the Diabacks crabbed a one nothing lead in the third could tell Marte a solo home run. Don't look now, but the Snakes were up two to nothing last night going to the bottom of the third when Alex Friedland got the Dodgers on the board.
Speaker 7: Nelson's too two and Freeland goes down in calswan right field.
Speaker 4: Indeed, it has gone halfway up the pavilion for Alex Freeland. A solo home run cuts the Dodger deficit in half.
Speaker 8: Oh did he put a swing on that one?
Speaker 6: First home run of the season for Freeland. Dodgers down two to one, and they weren't done. Shoe Hey Otani walked. Kyle Tucker walked. That brought up Mookie.
Speaker 7: First and second, one out, two to one, Arizona. Nelson looks at ALTONI comes to bets Urkey DRIs one right center field.
Speaker 2: This one's hit well back at the wall. Thomas is there.
Speaker 6: He leaves BET's gone.
Speaker 4: Cookie Bets with a laser to right center field to turn this game around and put the.
Speaker 2: Dodgers in front.
Speaker 6: On home run for rookie Dodgers with four runs and the third took Afford to two lead. Image She and working with the lead, couldn't get out of.
Speaker 2: The fourth inning.
Speaker 6: Jack Dryer took over, gave up a double to Alec Thomas, scoring two runs, then she and out of the game.
Speaker 2: That tied the game at four.
Speaker 6: Dodgers and Diamondbacks remain tied as Casparius Scott Vesia Enriquez all put up zeros on the scoreboard. In the bottom of the eighth inning, again it was Alex Frielan, this time a leadoff double.
Speaker 2: Show Hey advanced him to.
Speaker 6: Third on a ground out that brought up the newest Dodger, Kyle Tucker.
Speaker 7: Dodgers trying to warm the bats in clutch time. The two to one pitch Tucker.
Speaker 2: Basehead right field.
Speaker 4: Freeland scores and Tucker unties it giving the Dodgers.
Speaker 2: The lead.
Speaker 8: Up. Here in this Dodger lineup, you're going to be coming to home plate a lot with runners on base.
Speaker 6: Kyle Tucker with the base hit to right, with the infield drawn in. That's the top tier player of the game, brought to you by Arco quality, top tier gas for less. Dodgers A five to four the ninth and he belonged to Edwin Diaz. The trumpets were blaring. He struck out the first battery, faced a walk, then a strikeout, then with the runner at second, Cotell Marte grounded out to end the game. Dodgers win. They beat the Diamondbacks five to four. Gardo en Riquez gets to win. Edwin Diaz his first save as the Dodger as the Dodgers now two and oh to start the year, and tonight on Will Smith popblehead Night, they go for the sweep with Tyler Glass Now on the mound first pitch at six'. Ten with more we head out to the gallup in four broadcast booth as we welcome In Tim neverett And Rick.
Speaker 9: Monday, Guys, tim thank you very. Much the gorgeous night here At Dodgers. Stadium slight wind blowing, out but it's going to be a perfect night for baseball here as The dodgers and The Arizona diamondbacks get ready to wrap up this three game series with a Rare sunday off day tomorrow for both. Clubs diamondbacks zero and Two dodgers two and. Oh the pitching matchup, tonight left Hander eduardo Ron riguez makes his first start of the season against hard throwing right Hander Tyler Glass, now who was looking for his first career win over The diamondbacks and all last, Night dodgers held on for a five to four. Win it was neat to See Edwin diaz at the end do his, thing picked up his, save of, course that is save number two fifty four in his career for him and something That dodger fans hope to see a lot of this.
Speaker 8: Season come from behind victory of each of the first two wins had been in that. Style and you, know you look at the. Bullpen a season, ago The dodgers had twenty seven blown saves and hopefully that's going to turn. Around so The dodgers went to the bullpen frequently last, night six different, relievers Following Emmit, sheehon who went a three and a third in the start that he had Against. Arizona the other, part, too is ninally come from behind, victory but the new, faces not Only, diaz but he looked At tucker and also you look At. Freeland both of them contributed very greatly in that. Ballgame and if we look At tucker in that number two, spot it's interesting Because Dave roberts goes back to back, lefties even though against the lefty here, tonight and they were both very. Productive the one guy that's going to get a whole lot of hang with hims and hang in there Is Freddie, freeman who has yet to have a base, hit and yet he's had some of the better at bats and hit the ball consistently harder than anybody else so.
Speaker 9: Far, Yeah freddie will bat in the fifth spot against the. Lefty that's one. Thing Dave roberts said at the end of spring training that he was going to try for a. Bit you. Know freddy's response to that, IS i don't care where you. HIT i just want to.
Speaker 8: Win, yeah he just does not want to be left. Out that's the entire. Thing and he can set the. Stage so it's going to Be, Otani, Tucker Den, betts how About Mookie betts, also he is really kind of greeted that number three spot in the lineup in a big three run home run last night on an one. Pitch he also hit the ball hard to right field and going that way a little bit, more but that was an out in his very first. Advats SO i think from top to bottom this, offense there is no breather for the opposing team to, Say, okay we're gonna setch now the lineup kind of being on easy. Street that's not the case right now with This dodger lineup.
Speaker 9: Offensively Santiago espinal had a great spring non roster invite to spring. Training they put him on the. Roster he's made the. Club he's making his first. Start he'll be a Third.
Speaker 8: Yeah he'll be a third base batting in a seventh, spot And Pa haz batting eight playing in center field To Miguel rojas another start that against the lefties and For rojas at second. Base so it's interesting to see the luxury That Dave roberts has and being able to kind of move his lineup around not only different, spots but different, personnel especially in the early part of the. Season get everybody in, there get them really kind of a feel for the.
Speaker 9: Flow dodger's going for a three game sweep in the first series of the. Season they are two and oh The, diamondbacks oh in Two Eduardo rodriguez the left Against dodger right Hander Tyler, Glasnow, tim all.
Speaker 6: Right thank you, guys as we tell you that a first Bat's dodger fans at that, Game damio on At Shaky's Pizza parlor or to Your Shaky's Bezza chicken to mojos right now At shaky's Dot.
Speaker 2: Com coming up here On Wrongo Casino dodgers on.
Speaker 6: Deck you're gonna hear from the manager, Himself Dave, roberts get his thoughts on this finale of the three game series with The dodgers going for the.
Speaker 2: Sweep we'll check in with Divid.
Speaker 6: Vasse of, course throughout the, hour we'll dive deeper into this pitching. Matchup but up next Your Otani rewine And Kirsten watson From sports NET.
Speaker 2: La we'll stop.
Speaker 6: By that's all coming up as we lead you up To dodgers And diamondbacks on This saturday. Night Will Smith Bobblehead, Night first pitch coming up at six. Ten thanks for being with. Us I'm Tim kason's the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network, well this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunt game.
Speaker 3: On your home FOR.
Speaker 1: La Dodgers baseball.
Speaker 6: Lead you up To dodgers And diamondbacks on This saturday, night Will Smith Bobblehead, Night tyler Glasnow edgardo And. Rodriguez the pitch. Matchup first pitch coming up at six. Ten this is The otani Rewind Well.
Speaker 8: Show.
Speaker 6: Hey otani went zero for three with a walk and a run scored last, night running his on base street to now thirty three games dating back To august twenty fourth of last. Season the next closest player To otani in the major leagues is The. Diamondbacks Heraldo. Perdomo this Is kirston's corner With Kirston. Watson, Hey kirston now joins. Us brought to you By cars For. Kids the easiest way to get rid of your old. Car donate to day your car could be picked up. Tomorrow that easy donating now With carsfrokids Dot. Org That's cars with a K, Alright Kirston game three of the. Series Tyler glass now on the mound and For Tyler glass now coming off a really Good october and a very impressive, spring he really.
Speaker 10: IS i, mean you look at just kind OF i think what you said starting back to last, season what he did in the, postseason what he didn't really to close the regular, season whether it's as a starter or even in the few appearances in which he came out of the. Bullpen the stuff was so sharp that he essentially carried that over into this. Year so he came into spring training In, arizona how he was walking around the, facility there was a different level of confidence to, him just how the stuff is, playing how he's executing his. Pitches he's not overthinking as to how his body is feeling on the. Mound he's just allowing him to. Be he's allowing himself to be truly, athletic and that is where he is at his. Best so Even Dave roberts has said, recently they believe that this is the best they have Seen Tyler glass now in regards to his, pitching how the stuff is playing since he became A. Dodger this is the guy when they brought him, here who they envisioned him to. Be and so when it comes to his first regula seasm start, tonight it's just maintaining. That that's truly what the expectations are for, him is just going out there maintaining that mound, presence, understanding you, know how his stuff is, playing whether it was the breaking, stuff the, fastball everything is in such an excellent spot right. Now they just want him to continue with. That because even For, tyler he has, shared you, know he has high expectations for. Himself this year they really focused around being. Healthy he wants to be a guy that the rotation can lean, on that his team can lean. On and it starts, tonight so it should be a fun. One and if we consider what we saw in all the strikeouts In. ARIZONA i think we're expecting quite a high strikeout number, tonight no.
Speaker 6: Doubt Mookie bets last night with a home. Run good to see him off to a great. Start he's been working hard on the field and trying a little something different off the.
Speaker 2: Field.
Speaker 10: Yeah so obviously When yoshiaviyamoto got, here we were introduced To YadA, sense And YadA sense is a guy who has really Introduced yoshi into using more, javelins really focusing on his body, weight not lifting with, heavyweights things of the, sorts and flexibility is a key moment for. Him so we've seen how that allowed For, yoshi especially when you look at The october in The World, series how he was able to post multiple, times have multiple wins in one, series pitching back to back days For game six and.
Speaker 3: Seven we saw.
Speaker 10: What he can do In Mookie bets essentially came in and was, like you, KNOW i want to be The yoshinobu of short. STUFF i want to make sure that my body is in a good, spot HOW i can show up and perform every single. DAY i want to use the ATHLETICISM i have to its highest. Level and so he began working With YadA sense as, well and now we see him throwing the javelin in the. Outfield so For, yoshi he only throws it essentially twice a. Week it's usually after a start kind of to get his body into a good, spot and then he'll typically throw them right before his next, start and that's what allows him to see where his mechanics are at before his start. Date For Mookie, bets he's throwing the javelins the Hope YadA sense was saying he would like him to throw him every single. Day he honestly Gave muki like ten steps that he would like to. Do all of them do focus around centering your body and really leaning into your. Core there seems to be What YadA sense is doing with these javelins and focusing on your hundred. Gravity there seems to be a lot. There And i'm just, saying maybe maybe not for you AND I, tim but for some. OTHERS i could see more guys heard to throw those javelins relatively.
Speaker 2: Soon listen to your sense say curious to appreciate?
Speaker 6: It, yeah come here On Moroco Caucino dodgers on. Deck we'll dive deeper into this pitching Matchup david Bed today's gonna talk To Miguel, rojas But i'm. Next we'll get you an injury report and we'll hear from the manager, Himself Dave. Roberts as we lead you up To dodgers And diamondbacks On Will Smith bobblehead night on his, Birthday americas catcher behind the plate, tonight first bitch coming up at six.
Speaker 2: Ten I'm Tim. Katson this is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers.
Speaker 3: On deck on your home for The blue all season.
Speaker 6: Long Wrongo Casino dodgers On deck continues on This saturday. Night as you'll lead you up to first, Pitch dodgers and The. Diamondbacks Morongo Casino resort And SPA A Grand, slam four good. Times Tyler glass now on the, mount first pitch coming up at six.
Speaker 1: Ten this is THE La Dodgers Injury.
Speaker 6: Report presented BY Ucla Healthy Official medical partner of The Los Angeles. Dodgers Tommy edmond good. News he's on the il but recovering from that offseason ankle, surgery taking batting, practice doing baseball. Activities so is Keyk hernandez who's on the sixty DAY, il but it's sounding more and more like he'll be ready to go when he is eligible to come off THE. Il landon, Neck Cavin, Stone Evan phillips all on THE il with, Injuries Blake snell starting twenty twenty six on THE, il as is Brock stewart working his way back from off season shoulder. Surgery but Brock stewart is throwing off the. Mount so everybody's trending at least in the right. Direction let's head back out To Dodger stadium as we check out The Dodger skipper.
Speaker 5: Anything dave do you think questions For?
Speaker 2: Dave?
Speaker 11: Dave can you just Describe?
Speaker 2: Dave can you talk about the pressure in the dugouts With Dave.
Speaker 11: ROBERTS i think just keep the, same you, know mound, presence, uh you, know uses, pitch mixed attack, hitters regardless of, circumstance just kind of stay in the, moment slow the game. Down AND i, think you, know he's done a very good job of, that you, know recently and as far as you, know the second half last, year throughout the. Postseason SO i think that, ACTUALLY i know he's in a really good spot and so just more of that and you, know just to get the first ONE i think out of the way is a big.
Speaker 12: Step last, year when do you think he's hitched for.
Speaker 11: You, KNOW i with with WITH, uh With. TYLER i don't know exactly the. MOMENT i do know, that you, know we personally have really gotten a lot, closer a lot of conversations with you, know between us and the, staff just kind of trying to figure out who he, is what's going to take for him to be, consistent you, know realize that talent that he. Has so not really. SURE i do know, that you, know coming out of the pen last year and helping us in something that he's never done. BEFORE i think it was a real confidence builder for, him and so as it should have. Been so, yeah But i'm not particularly sure exactly what moment outside of the mountain presidence of their ways behind the, scenes when you're talking to, him you can.
Speaker 12: Help the better kind of headspace with ever.
Speaker 11: BLEEDING i, LIKE i like guys THAT uh that walks, slow that talks, slow you, know bleeding into, starts AND i think it just kind of bleeds into the game AND i just like where he's.
Speaker 5: At so.
Speaker 11: He's in a good, spot AND i just, like you, know he's got control of the. Fastball he's got command of the breaking, ball both breaking. BALLS i think he can pitch at the top if he needs. TO i think he can you, know throw a low dart if he needs. To he's really cleaned up his uh from the set position as far from the, stretch he's a lot quicker. Now so managing the running, game he's done a much better job of. That SO i just think in, total he's just much more.
Speaker 6: Polished all, right there's a, Manager Dave roberts down the dug. Out, well we continue here On Wronggo Casino dodgers On. Deck we will check out with The david vas saying is we're leaning up to first Pitch dodgers And diamondbacks on This saturday and night first pitch schedule for six. Ten I'm Tim katson's the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On deck.
Speaker 3: On your home for the blue all season.
Speaker 6: Long lady up To dodgers And timonbacks on This saturday, night final game of this three game. Series Tyler glass now on the, mount making his season. Debut Dodgers baseball is brought to By El, pato born IN la and made for your game. Day El poto brings Authentic mexican style tomato, sauces sauces and hot.
Speaker 2: Sauces El Poto gourmet in a.
Speaker 1: Can Joining Tim kats On dodgers On. DECK i accept everybody for who they. Are this Is dodger Insider David.
Speaker 6: Basse all, Right David Tyler glass now now gets his first start here in twenty twenty, six and, man he really had a good.
Speaker 2: Spring maybe something he could build on.
Speaker 5: Here, yeah there was something that changed with him after the success he experienced in The World.
Speaker 2: Series coming out of the.
Speaker 5: Bullpen he told me a few different times that he feels like he's just out there competing and not trying to be so. Mechanical part of that he, is he, said is letting go a little, bit not being as much of a control. Freak and certainly only he pitched really well against The angels during The Freeway, series and he adapted during that game through a lot of. Curveballs he, said during one of the ten run or the ten run inning against The, angels his fastball velocity was dipping down because he was sitting so, long and it's something that he's gonna have to get used. To but Glass now was unbelievable on the postseason run and. Look Glass now is known for his, fastball but his curveball is really. Good hitters are only hitting zero ninety three against his curveball since twenty twenty one when he's on the. Mountain brought toally good and it feels Like tyler Glass now is going to be prime for a really good, season no.
Speaker 2: Doubt david is brought to you By. Ford It's Ford Truck. Month.
Speaker 6: Now it's the best time to get A ford. Truck hurry in Because Ford Truck month happens only once a. Year go to Your Southern california four dealers. Today the lineup, Tonight david against the. Leftender how's the?
Speaker 2: Look?
Speaker 5: Well Max munsey gets a day off after the first two games at Water rodriguez on the mound and one of the players that made the roster because of the injuries To Keik hernandez And Tommy edmond Was Santiago.
Speaker 2: Espinal espinal is the Former All.
Speaker 5: Star from The Blue jays that came to camp on a minor league deal earned a right to be on the team because he was phenomenal, offensively and more, importantly The dodgers saw his defense get back to the elite area it was when he was An All. Star and Also Freddie freeman this, year at least to begin the, season is going to hit fifth in the, lineup While Will smith will be hitting clean. Up But freddy told us on Opening day he's all good with.
Speaker 13: That it's a bunch of three hole hitters going up and down our. Lineup so, yeah this year it's gonna be a little bit. Different AND i think you're we're going to see it in the you saw it during The angels series where against a left handed, Starter i'm gonna hit fifth this. Year and you, KNOW dc AND i talked and we're trying to figure out the best way to make The dodgers the they can possibly. Be and obviously against right handed, starters all hit, fourth and then we're gonna start with hitting me fifth against left handed. Started just so it's a lot harder to match. Up and, uh When doc AND i had a, Conversation i'm. Good just hit me wherever you want to hit. ME i WANT i want to win a. Championship make it harder for every other team to match up AGAINST. US i think it no matter where we, hit it's.
Speaker 12: Gonna be a hard.
Speaker 13: Matchup but that's what we we're gonna go. With and typically one through nine you're gonna have different. Roles obviously in our. Lineup if you're hitting eight and, nine you gotta know show he's coming, up and just sometimes the situation will determine what you gotta.
Speaker 5: Do And Freddie freeman has hit the ball really. Hard he has hit balls over ninety five miles an. Hour nothing to show for it because he's hit a ball to the warning track just in front of THE Ucla health sign out there in left. Field and Then Jordan lawler on opening night robbed him of extra bases as he made a catch leaping against The dodger bullpen. Gate So freddy's and good, spirits but knows that h he. Is he should have a little bit more on the stat sheet than he has so far to begin the.
Speaker 6: Season no time now for The Dodger derby brought to By Santa Eda. Park, david we're looking at tomorrow's second race and currently only a six horse race in the. Field who do you like? Tomorrow i'll go.
Speaker 5: With the number five, horse, whatever whatever name that, is.
Speaker 2: All, Right, david.
Speaker 6: All, Right, david good luck to.
Speaker 2: You i'm going with the fifth. Horse, Horses So i'm going with the fifth One.
Speaker 6: Fireband you like Fire, Band i'm gonna go with Wolf, hill the number one. Horse good luck to, YOU. dB we'll see who comes out on top of. This Henandita derby At Sanada park is coming up On, Saturday april, fourth with millions in, payouts full fields and exciting racing. Action Explore Derby day FIVE, k The Spring, carnival all of.
Speaker 2: It the packages available at San aneita dot.
Speaker 6: Com slash events coming up here On moroco because you Know dgers on, Deck You're dodgers magical.
Speaker 2: Moment don't go.
Speaker 6: Anywhere I'm tim Kas is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunting game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Baseball it's A dodgers In.
Speaker 6: Diamondbacks Tyler glass now In Ardo, rodriguez the left. Hander the pitching, matchup final game of this three game. Set first pitch coming up at.
Speaker 2: Sixteen it's a game without a hot.
Speaker 5: Dog who wants a hot?
Speaker 3: Cut it's time for The Hawfy Magical.
Speaker 1: Moment Pitch magical presented By Hawfy Hot.
Speaker 6: Times we go back To march twenty, eighth twenty. Nineteen, hey that was seven years. Ago, Today dodgers And Diamondbacks Opening, day twenty. Nineteen dodgers playing home run derby against The.
Speaker 12: Snakes how the two Two fernandez and he drills that one the center field well.
Speaker 2: Hit and uh the eighth home run of the.
Speaker 3: Day, wow.
Speaker 2: Third home run of the.
Speaker 4: Inning they hit three in the, Fourth dodgers with an even.
Speaker 6: Dozen keith K hernandez with a home run of the, seventh one of a franchise record eight home runs by The dodgers hit that, day part of a twelve to five route over The Arizona diamonbacks Opening day seven years. Ago This Hafey Magical moment brought to By Haffey Hot, Dogs Haffey sokow's local treasure for nearly one hundred.
Speaker 2: Years haffy Hot dogs local and so. Great when we.
Speaker 6: Come back here On Marongo Causino dodgers on, deck we will check back in With Rick monday as we lead you up to First Bitch Dodgers. Dimonbacks Some'm Tim kas is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers On deck.
Speaker 3: On your home for the blue all season Law law.
Speaker 2: Leading up To dodgers And.
Speaker 6: Diamondbacks tyler glasnow In Ardo, rodriguez a pitching matchup of the series. Finale Time now for The verizon startup is we're a little bit more than thirty minutes away from the start of the. Game now At verizon you can lock in low prices for three, years so you could save. Big visit The verizon store. Today we welcome In Charlie. Stunner all, Right.
Speaker 12: Tim two games into the, season The dodgers already have a game and a half lead On Colorado arizona and The giants already two. Back this after The dodgers five to four win last, night three things stuck out to, me mo and see what you. Think, one the game winning run was scored By Alex, Freelitt the game winning run was knocked in By Kyle, tucker and then the saved By Edwin. Diaz so three mostly Newcomers freeland with an asterisk major contributors in the win last, night coming from yet, Again.
Speaker 8: Yeah the new guys on the block and understanding full, WELL i think they've really fit in very very fast with this ball club and understanding their roles and The freeloan will not be in there. Tonight Is Dave roberts kind of matched up as we had presumed depending upon if the left hand or right handers going for the opposing. Team But i'm right in agreement with. YOU i mean that threesome is really something to look at, it and you look At Edwin diaz who came in and closed things. Out you. Know here's the, thing, too is we look at it the success obviously The world championship for The dodgers last, year second year in a, row but if we look at the bullpen a season, ago you, know there were twenty seven blown, saves so you Get diaz comes in on the back end of, it protecting that. Lead and the one thing THAT i think gets overlooked so, far The dodgers in the last night's ball game also erased two runners because the cutoffs and relays to this particular point have absolutely been.
Speaker 12: Textbook, Defensively they're really doing everything right, offense, defensively pitching and out of the. Bullpen first two, games the bullpen eight and two third shutout, innings and they have a legitimate.
Speaker 8: Closer In, Daz, yeah they, do and being able to get the ball, Too, diaz because if you look at last, NIGHT i, mean The dodgers had six different relievers after image she went three and a third and the bullpen obviously stood very. Tall they really shut Down, arizona did not give them a whole lot of opportunities to get some damage. Done While arizona had nine different advans with runners in scoring, position only a couple of base. Hits and in this, series The dodgers themselves are five for twelve with run scoring opportunities with the runners at either at second and or, third.
Speaker 12: And the bullpen has held The diamondbacks first two games admittedly.
Speaker 2: Four for twenty.
Speaker 12: Nine so that's a one to thirty eight batting average out of the.
Speaker 8: Bullpen and we're going to see a different lineup. Tonight kind of alluded to it a little bit. Earlier it's going to Be Andy pious. Again he'll be in the seventh, spot And Miguel rojas starts At saca base hill bat, ninth And Santiago, espinal who really was like a ball of fire in the early part of spring training will start and he will be at third base. Tonight as months he gets a breather at least with a lefty on the, Mount Edwardo, rodriguez who will start for The Arizona. Diamondback so this is a ball club. Too we've talked so many times the last couple of, Years charlie about depth of this ball, club and The dodgers have that depth right. Now with two players still, rehabbing they're getting closer and. Closer Dave roberts alluding to it a little earlier that Being kicky Her nanas And Tommy, edmond they're not that far away. Themselves so the.
Speaker 12: Top five in the lineup Tonight Otani Tucker bets hitting, Third smith in the cleanup, spot And Freddie freeman hitting. Fifth the fact That doc can shuffle the deck with those, cards he has so many cards to, Play.
Speaker 8: Yeah he. Does and For freeman right, now he's still looking for his first base. Hit i'll tell you, what nobody's hit the ball harder consistently than what he has so. Far he's had a lot of hang with him when he gets back into the. Dugout one thing About Freddy, freeman he understands the swing is right, there the hits are going to be falling, in but he moves down against the left. Few as you mentioned to the number five spart, in Ti Oscar hernanez batting right. Behind freeman had a word.
Speaker 12: Or two About Tyler, glass now making his first start of the. Year in the, postseason he was lights out six, appearances three, starts a one sixty nine, er and nobody can hit his curve.
Speaker 8: Ball, yeah, ABSOLUTELY i mean the curve ball you look at last, year just a one to zero four. Average and here's the other part, too not only the low. Average you, know swings and misses at The Curve bowl last year were forty five percent. MISSES i mean our hitters just looking for the fastball and just totally shocked by the. Curveball, well if you look at the, results they better get ready for that curve ball along with the. HEATER.
Speaker 12: Edwardo rodriguez gets to start In game three For. Arizona glass, now of course for The dodgers coming up just a bit Tim all, right.
Speaker 2: Thank, You.
Speaker 6: Charlie Dodgers baseball is brought to you By city Of, Hull, preparation precision and unrelenting commitment to being the best at what they.
Speaker 2: Do that's what makes.
Speaker 6: Champions At city Of, hope the commitment has one focus curing.
Speaker 2: Cancer city Of.
Speaker 6: Hope champions Of hope make an appointment today at Cityo hope Dot. Org still to come here On dodgers On deck before for The gem. Matchup the guys will have the keys to the. Game but i'mp next we go high and tight and we hear From Miguel. Rojas dodgers And diamondbacks On saturday, Night Will Smith Bobblehead.
Speaker 2: Night first pitch is six.
Speaker 6: Ten I'm Tim katson's the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 8: Network as we were, saying this Is Marongo.
Speaker 1: Casino dodgers On deck on the official home Of La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball dodgers And.
Speaker 2: Diamondbacks Tyler class now on the. Mount first pitch coming up at six.
Speaker 6: Ten Dodgers baseball brought to you By Shakey's Pizza, parlor the official pizza partner of The Dodgers audio. Broadcast when it's game, night It's Group night And shakys Dot.
Speaker 1: Com and now what will likely be best a fielding insults from A dodger.
Speaker 3: Player it's an engagement of.
Speaker 2: Endearment this is high and.
Speaker 5: Tight earlier TODAY i was With Miguel roja SAID W S s And Boil. Heights he was there for a meet and greet and he stopped by and we celebrated The Dodgers World series. Zero what a weekend to start the.
Speaker 14: Season, huh thank you guys for being here. Today there's a pleasure always to see a lot Of dodger. FRIENDS i, mean it will never get all when you walk into places and you get recognized by this Amazing doger. Friends they go above and beyond when it comes to A dodger. Players they understand what the sacrifice that we made to make them feel, good you, know to give him back to them with wings on the field championships and he's been an amazing couple of days for us in that. Clubhouse we're so excited to be back and looking forward to winning other championship and.
Speaker 5: Repeat so much has happened this, weekend but before we look, FORWARD i, mean this is the type of reaction now that you get everywhere you go In Los. Angeles how do you handle? Things we have a personal security guard here that can you can hire him wherever you. Go BECAUSE i feel like you need a. Bodyguard MAYBE i could be that guy for you the rest of your.
Speaker 14: Life i'll be, okay but, yeah it's overwhelming to. ME i just feel Like i've been playing baseball for so long AND i never got this kind of attention, until LIKE i played my nineteen season in the in professional, baseball you, Know and that's what. Happened when you do something cool in The War Series game, seven when everybody's, watching And i'm not going to walk away from just gonna enjoy every single time because this is gonna be my last, season and obviously when you want to do some big things for people and to bring the whole city OF la, together and that's kind of what we do every single night when we. Play you, know it's not just a fifty thousand at the, stage miss everybody at. Home the amount of videos and pictures THAT i received FROM la houses and people around the world WEARING la gear with so much joy to watch the home run and the plays and jam a model closing out the, game it was unbelievable and as something THAT i want to take with me.
Speaker 5: Forever when you first started with The dodgers in twenty, fourteen it just seems so far, away a little bit out of. Reach you guys were just missing something or some luck in twenty fourteen when you guys started this run and you were a big part of, it have you had a chance to reflect on where it started and where it's at right now for you and The, DODGERS.
Speaker 14: I remember it started kind of the same. Way we have the best player in the game at the time On Clayton kersher on the mound for us every five. Days but definitely when you have a team like, that you kind of like continue to get to a playoff and get that every single, year but you couldn't like really put it away because you're missing this kind of ability of making this a complete family that is coming from.
Speaker 2: All over the.
Speaker 14: Place AND i think a big difference is being kind of like the guys who are being the core of this team for a long time get together for a few. Years so when you see The mookie, Kick Will smith and all these guys kind of grew. Together so that's that's when we're seeing right.
Speaker 11: Now a lot of.
Speaker 14: Talent obviously we Show yamamoto and people coming from different, places but these guys are the like the column of this of this foundation because they really been putting, work AND i mean they they got to The Wards, series they couldn't get it. Done but now is the time where they know how to win and they know how to win.
Speaker 5: Together And Miguel roja is a big part of the pillar of The dodgers. Success back to Back World Series, championships back to The, dodgers and he.
Speaker 2: Has won back to back.
Speaker 5: Championships a legacy player now forever In dodger. History all, right so where's the? Ring did you bring the? Ring is it in your?
Speaker 14: Pocket, NO i didn't put it onto that BECAUSE i had it on last. Night BUT i brought the small.
Speaker 2: One so a ring is really. Special so the, one.
Speaker 14: The one this. Year you can open the top on the on the face of that, top there's a little bit of a home, plate is a home plate and a little bit of dirt from home Playing game seven In, toronto so pretty. Special so kind of like a really good touch right. There and then when you open there's this older little rint that you can wear every single. Day And i'm planning on wearing this this ring a. Lot so he' Say World city champions back to BACK.
Speaker 5: La dodgers From boyle heights to the starting lineup From Miguel rojas tonight as he is in there at second base against.
Speaker 2: The Lefty Eduardo.
Speaker 5: Rodriguez to hear the full, conversation you can find it on The iHeart radio. App, tim we'll send it back to you in the.
Speaker 6: Studio all, right thanks a lot of DV i encourage you to download and listens to that entire.
Speaker 2: Conversation great stuff With Mickey.
Speaker 6: Rose we lead you have to first pitch on This saturday, Night dodgers And diamondbacks first pitch coming up at six. Ten up, next so we'll dive deeper into this pitching.
Speaker 2: Matchup don't go.
Speaker 6: Anywhere I'm Tim kates is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Morongo Casino Dodgers hunt game on your home For La Dodgers.
Speaker 6: Baseball it's The dodgers And diamondbacks first pitch on This saturday night From Uniclo field To Dodger, stadium coming up at six.
Speaker 1: Ten and now before The dodgers hit the dining we look at the pitching matchup brought to.
Speaker 2: You buy Your toyota.
Speaker 6: Dealers they make it easy And Guardo rodriguez on the mound for The. Snakes thirty two year old left gender out Of Venezuela World series champ back in twenty eighteen with The Red, sox he won gold at The World Baseball. Class just a few weeks ago With, venezuela he came up with The Red sox pitch for The. Tigers dodger fans may remember a couple of years ago they almost acquired him at the deadline in the, deal but he didn't want to come Out. West, ironically he would then sign a four year deal with The Arizona diamondbacks the next. OFFSEASON a fastball change up, slider last year went nine to nine with a five zero TWO era and one hundred and forty three. Strikeouts the last ten, years he's been really good among the active left handed, leaders ranking second in wins ninety, four fourth and innings one hundred and thirty sixth in strikeouts twelve hundred and eighth in quality. Starts his eight start against The dodgers in his career has fit The Dodgers.
Speaker 2: Stadium he won his last start.
Speaker 6: At Dodger stadion back On august thirtieth last, year six, innings no, runs four hits for. Strikeouts Tyler glass now on the mound for The. Dodgers thirty two year old right, hander twelfth season in The big. Leagues now his third season with The. Dodgers had a really good spring four starts two to oh three forty FIVE era with the team leading twenty six. Strikeouts he went four and three with the three NINETEEN rara in eighteen arts last. Year in the, Postseason Tyler glass now really good six, appearances three, starts a one to sixty NINE e and twenty five. Strikeouts he is zero to, four though against The Arizona diamondbacks with a seven to seventy ONE eer in four games and three. Starts he last faced him last year seven. Innings he gave up three runs on four, hits including the home, run while striking out six and a.
Speaker 2: Loss he's looking for his first career win against The.
Speaker 6: Diamondbacks first pitch is fifteen minutes.
Speaker 2: Away keys of the game are. Next I'm tim. Kateson this is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio.
Speaker 1: Network this Is Marongo Casino dodgers ON dap.
Speaker 3: On your home for The Blue all season.
Speaker 6: Long it's The dodgers And diamondbacks on This, Saturday Will, Smith Bopplehead, Knights Tyler glassnow And Guardo rodriguez the pitching. Matchup as we get you ready for the start of the game with The sporos. Starts great. Moment start With saporo. Beer, yeah whatever your, preferences So poro. Haws you cover with a variety of crisp and refreshing, loggers including light and non alcoholic.
Speaker 2: Beer. Soaporo good with, sushi great with?
Speaker 6: Baseball all, right with first, pitch we head back over to the.
Speaker 2: Booth, guys thank You.
Speaker 9: Tim getting ready for this One here At Dodgers stadium is The dodgers And diamondbacks wrap up this three game. Series dodgers and chance for a three game. Sweep Eduardo rodriguez pitched wonderfully Against TEAM usa Four Team venezuela in the gold medal. Game he went four and a third in that, game just stemied that very Talented american. Lineup but he's back with his club and making his first start of the. Season he has not done so well against The, dodgers and five starts since twenty twenty, two he's won in three with AN era over seven and a.
Speaker 8: Half, yeah, YEAH a couple of starts last year won one of those. Decisions but Here's. Rodriguez dodgers Without munsey in that lineup have only three left handed BATTERS, O Tony tucker and then the. EMAN i mentioned that Because rodriguez last year gave up over a three hundred batting average against, lefties and right handers still hit pretty well two to eighty one and for the right handers had twenty one of the twenty five home runs That rodriguez served.
Speaker 9: Up tyler glaisnow very good with the curveball. Too of this spring you put on a. Display dodgers had to put on a little extra. Weight they think that'll help with. Durability But Tyler glasnow had a very very good, spring and now he pitches when it counts.
Speaker 8: Tonight you, Know, tim everybody looks at Glass, now as you, know six foot, eight he throws, hard no. Question the average right at ninety seven last year that was the. Average but how about the. Curveball how about a one zero four batting average Against not only, that but forty five percent of all the swings That Tyler glassnow's curve balls last year were swings and, Misses so that there's been a, huge, huge pitch for the big right.
Speaker 9: Hander So i'm looking forward to this one game three of a three game series Glass now Against. Rodriguez that's the pitching.
Speaker 6: Matchup tim All, right first pitch coming up Next dodgers In. Diamondbacks Will smith bobblehead ninth on his, Birthday dodgers looking to give him a present and looking to go three and zero to start this season and wrap up a three game.
Speaker 2: Sweep of The.
Speaker 6: Snakes David vassie's got your cover with all the postgame highlights and Postgame dodger talk.
Speaker 2: Win it's over enjoyed. Everybody I'm Tim.
Speaker 6: Katson this is the back to back world Champion Dodgers Audio network