Speaker 1: I love how every morning we come in and you know, we have our pre show meeting, just to make sure we're all aligned, not only what's happening, but the time that it's happening. H somehow, some way. Yeah, because unaware that was my fault.
Speaker 2: Fault, she said, what's going on? If only.
Speaker 3: We had a.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 2: I don't know. You seem to do a good job.
Speaker 5: I'm still trying to catch my brother running from at a studio.
Speaker 6: We're good, even Nailer, No, I think.
Speaker 2: Shannon, does I left mine?
Speaker 1: El? I got my emergency one in the car though. Those only for moments where things get a little bit crazy.
Speaker 2: What if it gets hot?
Speaker 7: Like does it ruin the so it's supposed to be kept at room?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 1: The more you know, asthma facts, what's going on? I'm looking at the topic. She next in the line, what's going on at your house? Shout out to your mom, By the way.
Speaker 7: I love your mom and dad.
Speaker 6: Thanks were shouting him out right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 2: Why do we do we need?
Speaker 7: Why are we not?
Speaker 6: Okay? Shout out to my mom and dad? What up y'all?
Speaker 5: So yesterday I was okay, I'll be honest when I walk around my house no one's home. Honestly, sometimes when people are home, too, I walk around naked, because.
Speaker 2: You do not do that when people are in the house.
Speaker 5: If my parents are downstairs and I know they can't see me from the living room, then I look sprint across the stairs.
Speaker 7: Do you have it where like there's a balcony so they could see up if you have Okay, I don't think I've never been to your house.
Speaker 6: No you have, No, you haven't, but yeah, you can see it.
Speaker 5: But sometimes when you're in the kitchen, you can't really see from the upstairs, right, So I'll like zoom across with no clothes on. Yesterday, I had no one was home, so I'm walking around the house naked, just the upstairs part because in my house it's kind of structured where my room is over here, all the way to the right. You have to walk across the whole hallway to get to the bathroom on the other side of the upstairs.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, that's your life.
Speaker 7: But she wants us to see it.
Speaker 6: Yes, have a good visual for everyone listening.
Speaker 5: So I'm walking around like usual, no clothes on, and I noticed on my balcony there's a camera.
Speaker 6: Now and it was red, so obviously it was recording me. So I'm like, what what do.
Speaker 7: You mean, like when you know, like attached to the banister.
Speaker 6: No, you know those little like.
Speaker 5: Plugging cameras like how Lydia had in her fruit snack box or whatever.
Speaker 6: Yeah, those little plugging Yes, it was just.
Speaker 5: Sitting on my balcony facing my room all the way to the bathroom up.
Speaker 7: All your parents are watching you, So.
Speaker 5: That's what I'm saying, What's going on? Why am I getting stoked? And I know they just saw it.
Speaker 7: So did you call your mom and say what's going on with the camera up here?
Speaker 5: So?
Speaker 6: I told yeah, Well she came home.
Speaker 5: I said, is there a reason why this camera is all of a sudden here by the way, plugged into.
Speaker 6: My room so you're using my outlets for this?
Speaker 5: Yes, it's plugged into my room so you can see my room and then the whole upstairs.
Speaker 6: So I don't know why she did that.
Speaker 5: She did that, but she said it was because she doesn't want if she's not home, she wants to make sure no one's going into.
Speaker 6: Her room or no one's going upstairs.
Speaker 7: Oh, so she's worried about you and Bryce that's what I think.
Speaker 5: But then she said, well, no, because sometimes I don't know if my brother has friends over or if like people come and swim in our pool, and she doesn't know.
Speaker 7: But that if this just shows your room in the bathroom, in the balcony, it doesn't show any of those things.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I mean, you can't see where her room is, like her door to her bedroom, it's up there too. But I just think it's a little odd. I think it's a little weird to have just the upstairs. Also, my dad's go walking around upstairs naked.
Speaker 6: I don't want to see that on the she wants to see.
Speaker 2: Now, does she have a reason?
Speaker 1: Does something ever happen with you and Bryce or your brother bringing friends home that she needed to put a camera.
Speaker 6: No, but you just brought up a crazy story.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: I remember a long time ago, I was honestly a really bad kid in middle school.
Speaker 6: I was giving my mom like a run for her money.
Speaker 5: And I would invite all the kids over on the block into her house. And my mom was at work because I knew she would get home from the bank at five point fifteen, every kid had to be out by five.
Speaker 6: She came home early one.
Speaker 5: Day and I said, God, just hide in the bathroom.
Speaker 2: How many we're talking about?
Speaker 5: Hide in the bathroom in the shower. I said, hide in the shower. My mom is going upstairs in.
Speaker 6: The bathroom, take a shower over the door. Those two little boys standing in the.
Speaker 2: Got a show.
Speaker 5: I think I probably gave her PTSD from that moment.
Speaker 2: Insane, Shannon. Do you have like cameras and stuff like set up around so not anymore?
Speaker 7: Like all of our cameras are just the blink cameras, the same thing ring camera I used. We used to have them inside the house like years and years ago, but I don't have them in anymore because my friends would come over and we just did it truly for safety and security, but my friends would be like, we don't feel comfortable. My mom would come over the babies at the kids and she would turn them around. So it was just it was.
Speaker 6: I said, we are done. Unplugged it. Yeah, I said, we're not using this anymore.
Speaker 2: Plug it back up.
Speaker 6: No, But if I go home today my house.
Speaker 1: My rules, I got one camera inside and it's like like when you walk into my apartment, the kitchen is right there, and I have it in such a way where you can see the kitchen and the front door, just in case, you know, for some reason somebody breaks in over the case, may be I can get that.
Speaker 2: But that red light you saw that.
Speaker 1: Was that motion since so I'm wondering who's got the app on their phone that was able just to be notified. Somebody got notified, hopefully just your mom.
Speaker 7: Ye could you imagine if she pulls it up and she's at work and it's unique, I'm probably singing and.
Speaker 6: She's working at Johns and Beverage.
Speaker 1: So everyone.
Speaker 4: I got in trouble for I'm plugging one One time. I used to be a dog walker in New York and I would, you know, dog walk all these spensive dogs, so they would wash your dogs all day long. One time, I was just sitting on the couch because it was raining out, so I was like, I'm not about to walk this dog, so I unplugged the camera. Get immediate text like, hey, notice my camera was out. Is the Wi Fi out? When you come back? Will you make sure that it's back. I'm like, yeah, I'll go check. In thirty minutes, just chilling on the couch, it was great well we have.
Speaker 5: So Bryce actually has cameras like in his house, and his dad kind of explains that it's like for safety, like his dog has some medical issues, so he always watches his dog too from the camera. But sometimes it's funny, like I was hanging out with his mom one time, and you can like press on the camera and talk to him for your camera.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what he was doing. I saw Bryce laying on the couch. I'm like, Hi, mean.
Speaker 2: He can drop in talk to them to him.
Speaker 6: That's my dad did the other day. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I think I talked about this on the air a couple of weeks ago, but my dad, like me and my brother were having a deep conversation of how my brother fought this guy. No one knew about it. But then in the back you heard the the ring camera going off and you can hear my dad like muffling in the background.
Speaker 6: So I'm like, Dad, are you on the camera? And then it just hangs out. You can see it hang.
Speaker 1: Out A four four six six five six five four eight A four four six six five six five for eight. I want to hear from people who have either just randomly put up cameras in our house without telling people like your mom did, like she didn't even let you know, you just walked down the hallway and saw it, or people like in xact situation who didn't know there was a camera there and you got caught doing something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, if you went to someone's house, So would you feel uncomfortable if there was a camera.
Speaker 1: It depends on the person's house and what I was doing, because a lot of it, like if you're not watching live, you're not going back to just look at whole footage unless it's like worthy of something.
Speaker 7: Like sometimes I kind of love that somebody has a camera if something funny happened, like I used to have when we had it the kids were a little and Smith would like, do you know whatever, stupid stuff and I would go back and save it.
Speaker 2: So I had it.
Speaker 7: But I feel like it makes people more uncomfortable than anything the inside ones.
Speaker 1: I saw a dude on Twitter the other day, pissed door dasher dropping off some food and I guess the lady left like a two dollars tip when I say he cussed at her from the time he dropped off the food until fifty yards away when he got in.
Speaker 2: His car seo.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 2: Those are funny. That's when I feel like, Okay, this is work like.
Speaker 7: Mojo's that he has that catches Chelsea, catches him farting and eating to get the dogs to come in.
Speaker 2: I love though, see I'm too cheap to pay for that though.
Speaker 1: Mine is live. If I don't see you live, I don't have to record it. And then I tried to screen record it, and I don't think that works. I think they got like some type of spiral. Yeah, like prevented. Those are the worst cause I was using it.
Speaker 5: For the one time my exterior cameras came hand. He was when my house was getting egged.
Speaker 6: Then we were able to wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you saw the people who were egging the house.
Speaker 6: Yeah you saw. What did you do with the license plate?
Speaker 5: There were my friends at school, so why are you guys egging my house? And they said we weren't.
Speaker 6: I was like, I got froof right here.
Speaker 1: Busted by the camerasted by the camera hunter.
Speaker 2: Good morning, man, what's that?
Speaker 3: Good morning?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 3: First time, long time?
Speaker 4: Well, this is awesome.
Speaker 3: I listen to you guys every morning while I'm working.
Speaker 2: Hey man, now you're a part of the show.
Speaker 3: Oh, it's amazing. But anyways, like a couple of years ago, I was in college and my parents had left for like a week or two to go on vacation. So I was like, oh man, I'm gonna throw a party for all my buddies and I had like twenty to thirty people at our house. Needless to say, I didn't clean up the well that well in the morning, and it was quite sticky, quite disgusting in the morning. And about a week and a half later there was six cameras put up.
Speaker 2: In the reason turned into a prison.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I tried to pin the blame on like the dogs and things, but can probably didn't help either.
Speaker 2: The dog not drinking Medellos