Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Morning Show. I would like to go on record to say that there are certain things that you cannot lend out to somebody, And yesterday one of those things was asked of me, and it was by my son. My son Luke asked me if he could borrow my ear pods and use my ear pods because he was going to go to Carl's golf Land and hit golf balls and he wanted to listen to see you as honestly, Shannon, he probably has been. Yes, he's probably seen the earwax in my EarPods, and he probably has equal the amount because I think I gave it to all my boys. But I believe that there are certain things that you cannot lend to people, And I want to know what listeners think about this. One is you cannot lend underwear like I can't, even if it's clean underwear. I'm not giving you my underwear. I don't want to know that you're in that underwear and if I lend it to you, it's yours for good. Absolutely swimsuits. There's also this like I've had people come over to my house and they're like, oh, I didn't bring like something to swim, and I'm like, oh, that's too bad.
Speaker 2: And Chelsea's like, well, why don't you go find them something to swim?
Speaker 1: And I go, I'm not finding them something to swim, and they can swim in their underwear, like I'm not going to give.
Speaker 2: Them my like I don't. If they need to borrow underwear, well they keep them.
Speaker 1: I said they could. Well they can go commando then after. So that's that's the the other one. Number three AirPods. You should not be putting anything I mean over the head, like if you had those Apple like ex headphones that they have, or like our headphones that we have here, that's fine. I'll let you borrow those. I have Bow's ones that are really nice in my kids. Well, sometimes on an airplane say can I use yours? I'll go, you can use that. Air pods. Different story.
Speaker 3: I don't even like people over the ear head phone sometimes, especially if they got like Dandruvius stuff you can see like the white none Josiah. Lately, Josiah been shaving his balls and he's been using like the masscape.
Speaker 2: That's your bro, I don't need that anymore.
Speaker 1: We're not sharing. I agree with you. I think that there's a level of things that you should not. Can I tell you what Luke also tried to borrow this weekend. This was a borrowing weekend for Luke. My stick deodorant.
Speaker 2: I knew that.
Speaker 1: I don't think it's skin on skin unless you take, like you rip like a little square of toilet paper off and.
Speaker 2: You like wipe the top, then you can use it.
Speaker 4: See it's family.
Speaker 2: I don't care about that.
Speaker 4: And if I'm really desperate and I know I smell, I'll borrow somebody's the odorant.
Speaker 2: I feel like girls always use each other's chap six and stuff. Oh yeah, and they just use their finger. And that still kind of grosses me out a little bit. There would so you would use the deodorant sticks. I use zas deodorant before, would you use I think I did. Would you use Zach's toothbrush? No, I'm not using brush. I've used West's toothbrush and a pinch too.
Speaker 1: How about would you take out your retainer's uh let shampop those.
Speaker 2: Things if they fit her teeth, go for it.
Speaker 3: I don't even drink off a family like. I'll waterfall before I put my lips on somebody's drink. That's absolutely not happening.
Speaker 1: How about this, you're spending the night at say say that you guys are we're all hanging out, and you guys are spending the night at my house, and you don't go get a towel, and you just come out of the shower and you see a towel hanging on the thing that has been obviously used by the people that live in that house. Would you use somebody else's towel to dry yourself off?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 4: I probably would for but now that I'm thinking about it, that's really gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, your face.
Speaker 3: I will use somebody's towel after I'm done washing my hands to like pat my hands dry.
Speaker 2: You know what I don't like.
Speaker 1: I don't like the going to a somebody's house and they have a hanging towel in there and using the towel that has been there for a while. Like I think you have to have disposable Uh yeah, we have a we have a decorative towel in our company bathroom company, and but we also have like those they sell them at Target.
Speaker 2: The it's like a box that has like you.
Speaker 4: Can But beds are weird to me too, Like if you're if you're if you're somewhere and someone's like, oh, just you know, I don't know if I if I don't know that they've washed them before I came.
Speaker 1: Chelsea will not, will not let somebody sleep in a bed that she knows has the sheets have not been washed ahead of time.
Speaker 2: It's just good. Yeah, that's good.
Speaker 1: Hold on, would you guys let Rambo borrow your razors, toothbrushes, EarPods, towels. What's going on, Rambo? Welcome back, buddy. We haven't talked to you in a while. Other morning misfit Rambo is what's happening, buddy?
Speaker 6: I was just thinking about anything I was saying, you know, especially about the chapstick, and I hope people will just be often to share anything these days. You know, I kind of had the tay on smoking weed with people, you know, but every time you smoke with somebody, blood come.
Speaker 7: Back with yeah, I agree, you don't see that, and it.
Speaker 6: Automatically gets on your lips. Now you accent? Hey man, you got her?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cold sour? Yeah, you got you got something.
Speaker 1: My son and I get into fights all the time about this. We'll go golfing with friends and my son will share blunts with people, and I'm like, you can't do that. You understand the the fact that you're sharing basically somebody else's uh herpes and like.
Speaker 3: Part of the culture though class herpes, Like it's.
Speaker 1: Oh, here's one too. I never thought about this, Sarah, What will you not share?
Speaker 7: No sandals, nothing with the bare feet.
Speaker 2: No, that does not bother me. Shoes don't bother What is it that gets you?
Speaker 7: Just you don't know, people see what.
Speaker 2: That's true. But I feel like I borrow shoes all the time.
Speaker 1: I think sandals is yeah, that that's disgusting.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know if I like that.
Speaker 3: When you can look at somebody's sandals and see like the black, nasty, old left outline footprint, that's.
Speaker 2: You just asking for scabies or something. At that point, you.
Speaker 1: Know what, you know where I started realizing, you know where I started realizing I'm getting old. My toenails starting to turn colors like that what color we know, I've got like a thicker but it's not exactly yellow yet. It's getting it's getting to a point where the yellowness might come to all of it's clean white, like I actually might actually have to get pedicures with them painting them all toes or is it starting with it's like it's one in particular that beto, No, it's one of the little oler ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not good. How's your sugars? That might be the thing. What's going on? How you doing, Courtney?
Speaker 7: Good morning. I will not share my loofah with anyone.
Speaker 4: Absolutely not, no, no, no no.
Speaker 2: If you said no, I had, Yeah, what happened?
Speaker 7: I hit them in shower, my shower and my lufa was moved and I didn't know if they used it. And I because that's discussing for I was a failing number that shower. But I can't I would.
Speaker 1: Hide the loofah if you don't hide the loof and when guests come over to your house hold on Jackie wants to make a comment, what did you want to say, Jackie?
Speaker 5: I was gonna say what Kevin said earlier about I think it's Kevin using deodorant. When we were in jail, a lot of people didn't have deodorant because we had to buy it off commissaries. So people we would do that where you take toilet paper and rub the toilet paper on the deodorant and then onto your arm bets.
Speaker 2: What else did y'all do in jail? Yeah? Was it like orange is the New Black? No, okay, I know you got some good jail stories. Come on, now there's stories. Did you share, Laby? What did you just say? Hold on, Jay, what's up?
Speaker 4: Jay?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: Hi, good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 3: I'm a little bit older, so I'm thinking about back in the day when you had one bar soap sitting on the tub that you use.
Speaker 2: It's the grossest thing out everybody.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you you share soaps with like Josiah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a soap thing in mirror. Alternatives there they're there. But yeah, no, that's that's gross, disgusting. Think about this. Think about this. Your washing your body.
Speaker 1: The balls are the last thing you probably wash her, the butthole, and Josiah's first thing, he's gonna wash his face, the last thing that.
Speaker 2: Touched that bar of soap.
Speaker 1: But I'm not like you. I use a wash cloth. I'm not just taking soap everywhere. Josiah doesn't always use a washcloth. Yeah, gross, Jay, you said you're kind of a little old. What color are your toes