Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show. Anna has a problem, a big problem. She over invited.
Speaker 2: I got myself into a little bit of a predicament and I'm feeling pretty bad about it. So I have been trying to get together with two girls that I know, but I don't really know. I want to get to know them better. And last week ended up being super crazy for me in regards to some TikTok stuff I had to do. So I had plans with both of them, but I had to cancel because I was like, I have to film this stuff. It's a priority. They totally understood. So we were looking to reschedule, and I have an event this weekend and I have a plus one, so I was like, perfect, I'll ask one of them to go with me. And I reached out to her and she did not get back to me that day, and I need to descend in the RSVP by the next day, so I was asking her a little last minute. So I felt a little bad. But I went to the next girl and I asked her and right away she was like, I would love to go with you. That's perfect, so great sending our RSVP. Then the next day it wasn't even twenty four hours later. This is why I feel bad. The other girl got back to me and she was like, I would love.
Speaker 3: To go with you.
Speaker 2: I'm like, oh, shoot, like I only have one RSVP. I probably could ask for another plus one, but like that's weird.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to bring.
Speaker 1: Why didn't you wait so short? Why did you not give her a lease? I had to get it in.
Speaker 2: I had to send it in by the next day, and like, I figured, did you stay.
Speaker 1: On the phone or the invite? Did you say hey, you got to get back to me.
Speaker 3: That's my fault.
Speaker 2: But I sent it in the morning and it had went like all day, so I just assumed. I was like, Okay, maybe she's just ghosting me or she's busy. She ended up being out of town, so she was like, oh, I didn't really have my phone on me, Sorry about that. So now I don't know what to do. Like, well, I know what I have to do. I have to tell the first girl that she can't come, but.
Speaker 1: Like, no, you tell the second girl that she can't come, because the other girl said yes and you are a rhvp'.
Speaker 2: Well I I RSVP'd me and the second girl she said yeah, Oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you spose you lose.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I can appreciate your emotion behind the situation, but I mean, you put two fitt you put two rods in the in the water, and you know the second one caught the bait the fastest.
Speaker 2: So you think I should just tell her straight up, like, hey, you didn't get back to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like, my bad. It was a timing thing. I had already asked somebody else because I didn't understand. Yeah, you aren't malicious in it at all.
Speaker 3: No, not at all.
Speaker 2: But I just feel bad for both of them, especially because I canceled the week before, so I already feel like bad about that, and now I'm going to cancel again, and I'm like, I really do want to see you, but I feel.
Speaker 1: Like you're losing friends all the time. Every time you do a topic, there's like friends that you're pissing off. I'm not losing like the guy that you brought with to the the auto show that was fat and then he lost no, and then you got a couple of the friend that didn't come to your birthday and that's my best friend, Okay, but this one, just like you know, I just make plans very intentionally with just her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I think I'm gonna do.
Speaker 1: I just will you next time if you haven't invite like this, will you put a in the text a disclaimer at the end.
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, Now I know.
Speaker 1: You got to give me. I need an answer by such and such times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know that's what I have to do.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've been on the invite end of that stuff.
Speaker 3: Oh really, someone canceled.
Speaker 1: On Yeah, and I and honestly they've said, plain and simple, hey, somebody already answered to it. And then I had another situation where it was an invite, and usually it's two games. People will ask me or golf, like they'll say, hey, we got an open spot for golf. Do you want to you know, do you want to be part of this for something? And I won't answer back because I'm doing the show. People don't understand when we're doing the show. You know, this is like, you know, this is like being in a meeting at work, you know what I mean. It's not easy to be close to your phone. But they'll do the invite and then you'll you'll say, hey, I can do it, and they're easy to say no to it.
Speaker 2: How do you feel when they canceled on you.
Speaker 1: Uh no, I got it. You know I got it. But I also think that you for long term plans, like if say, somebody sends me a text now like doctor Reynolds did this, so you know, talk about doctor. He invited me to go to a Pistons game with him. He invited me weeks ago and I was not supposed to be here this weekend because I was going to go to the Battery Boys. I said, there is a chance I'm going to the Backstory Boys. He waited until this week to firm it up. Stop, you're not going to the Backstreet Boys? Why are you? Ma'm because I may go, and next week I may go. Next Sunday, Yeah, the Graph finale. Yeah, so I may go to that one. It's super Bowl weekend in Vegas. You know what hotel rooms are?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, okay, I mean they were, Like you did say that the cheapest hotel room I could find was like seven hundred and eighty dollars a night. What's going on, Amanda? For seven night? That's crazy, isn't it? What does that sound? Is that a mattress commercial?
Speaker 4: Round?
Speaker 1: What were you gonna say? What's going on? Amanda?
Speaker 5: So I am getting married in May, and we invited too many people right now, and I know, like not everybody's going to say yes, but we're currently fourteen people over Hypothetically, if everybody were to say yes, we do not have enough chairs. And we also have like a list of people that we would like to invite, like if there's room.
Speaker 1: So how many people total about that did you invite?
Speaker 5: I think it's like two hundred.
Speaker 1: Oh you'll be good. Then you'll be good.
Speaker 3: Maybe you think fourteen?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, everyone's saying that fourteen people will say no, where's the wedding? Though? First before you tell us us Ohio? Well, I know, but we're in Ohio. Because it depends on the venue. Sometimes it's the venue is a good venue or an easy venue. I feel like more people go, but you know what I mean, Like, if you're inviting two hundred plus people, you're fourteen sounds right. I don't know. I don't know if you'll get them as many as fourteen. You'll definitely get six or so you'll get three couples that will say no to it. Yeah, I can have other plans and then and then if the fourteen show, you tell the head table there's no longer a head at the table.
Speaker 5: You guys are stand Yeah, good morning.
Speaker 1: Have a great wedding. Congratulations, thank you, thank you. Uh, Kathleen, what's going on? It's Mojoe in the morning.
Speaker 6: Hi, y Yeah, So I've totally been an Anish was like even this weekend. I like, I'll take multiple people and and like just assuming, like inviting them to do something and assuming I'll hear back from a couple, and like, usually I'm honest if someone multiple people get back to me like hey, sorry, something else worked out or you know, maybe another time. Usually I'm like honest about it. But kind of like Kevin said, you know, throw them all out there and then who gets back to you.
Speaker 1: I think it's kind of fun to do group texting because people answer faster on group text. So if you do a group text and say hey, I'm asking my friends if you guys are interested in if and you know what happens, somebody always answers right away. There's always somebody, So sometimes throw it out there. Are you or is that is everything okay with you? You sound like your voice is kind of my normal voice.
Speaker 6: Maybe get a little something, you know, like yours going around all that.
Speaker 1: All right, we'll take care of yourself. A text message from and I have not gotten a text on this line from him in a while. He's he's right now, got a little bit of U bitterness from me, but my friend misfit Victor. And Victor listen to this text. If I had a dollar for every single time Mojo canceled on me, I could have retired twenty years ago. He ain't wrong, by the way, No, wonder you like that one?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 1: Do you know what the thing is that they say in my thing? Steve Gabara says this all the time. If they invite me, if I say, okay, what's the date, I'll put it down, then it knows a chance. If I say, well, let me check, let me check means there ain't a chance. Hell I'm going to that. So if let me check comes up, it ain't happened. We're doing and