Speaker 1: It's funny that Anna has this next topic because I actually watched the actual show and I love it. But a real life ninety day fiance Do you ever watch the show?
Speaker 2: I do, so I was so excited when I started hearing this story. I was like, tell me more.
Speaker 1: I love that show. I don't know why I do so much, but it's kind of crazy. But who's the real life ninety day fiancee?
Speaker 2: So I was out to eat. I was sitting at the bar because it was just my friend and I and we were talking to the bartender, who was a great guy, super social, telling us pretty much his whole life story. And I come to find out that he's from the Dominican Republic. He used to work at a resort and he met an American woman from Detroit, married her, and now is living here with her. And I'm like, oh, that's cool, Like I hear about that all the time. But then he says, and I still have a wife in the Dominican Republic three kids. What I said, how are you having two, sir? He was like, no, my American wife has no idea. I work as a bartender on the side. I send cash back to my other wife and he's my plan is to somehow get my wife and kids to America and divorce the wife I'm with Now. I was like, this is a scandal.
Speaker 3: Wait, so he has no interest in the wife now he'd like to use her.
Speaker 2: He literally used her, is actively using her right now?
Speaker 1: Does he does he go back to Dominican Republic? He doesn't go back to visit his wife and kids.
Speaker 2: Just sends them money and tells them he's going to get them to the United States. Wow, and the wife in the Dominican Republic is fully aware of.
Speaker 3: Bill Fine, I guess. So how long is has this been going on for?
Speaker 2: He said, it's been like three years.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: She hasn't seen his kids going back. He's not getting them back, you don't think So he enjoyed the cookies?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: To me, like it seemed like he really wasn't into the American wife, Like he was just here because she got him here.
Speaker 3: Does the American wife make money?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Is she like a mine maker?
Speaker 2: I didn't get into that.
Speaker 3: But because he's.
Speaker 1: He's bartending, so I can't imagine she makes you know that much where he doesn't have to worry right right?
Speaker 2: Yes, or he's just bartending to get the cash to send to his other wife. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I can't believe how many people that I know personally that have met a woman or even a man when they've gone on a vacation to like an island somewhere.
Speaker 2: I could totally see it, because every time I'm at a resort, the bartenders are the best. They're so fun. They're usually cute, like they're flirty. So I could absolutely see this happening.
Speaker 1: I mean, Chosea was just in can't call and it was calling her Stacey's mall, yeah, I gotta watch out of all of a sudden, she's going back to Mexico. But it was funny because I often will watch like ninety dight Fiance, like a show like that, and I'll watch that show and I'll go, oh my god, like where would be the place that you want to go and meet?
Speaker 3: And they always end up like these. You always see this like dorky, fat dude like me.
Speaker 1: And when this hot girl, you know what I mean, like he's a really extremely hot girl and you're like that only can happen if you go to a third world country or some small island somewhere and meet them, you know, or market or what do you What do you guys think of something like this? What do you think about this guy that's just trying to he's trying to better his family, but also this is his way of coming.
Speaker 3: I don't think you can play with people's hearts like that.
Speaker 1: I would be scared that I'm gonna get murdered by the American lady because once she she gonna find out.
Speaker 3: I'd be scared he's gonna murder the American lady.
Speaker 4: I know that he has a second job and that he's sending money.
Speaker 2: She knows about the bartending job.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, I think you said he had a secret.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I don't know. I don't think she knows that he sends money though.
Speaker 3: I think that the uh.
Speaker 1: I think the guy coming over here to the States is is kind of like scamming and stuff, but he also is as long as he's There's no difference in dating and somebody dating somebody and having another on the side. You got it, just a different countries it is. You got you gotta leave your resort. Fleeing at the resort, you have your fun, and then you come home and live your real life. Yeah, you don't mix your vacation life with your real life. That's not how the game works.
Speaker 2: Or has anyone mixed it and has it worked?
Speaker 3: It's my have you ever been to Punta Kana A couple of times? Man the lady? Hey Eleaene, what's up?
Speaker 4: Hey?
Speaker 1: So about the man who is the woman? Yes, that is very scandalous and betty, but everyone does it. My sister went to Africa for months and Mary a guy for whoa really got paid ten thousand dollars to get somebody into the US.
Speaker 3: Africa really came back. Man, she got a vacation out of it for free.
Speaker 1: Basically, how do I find that travel agency?
Speaker 3: Kevin?
Speaker 1: We can make money, you can send you can be sent off to somewhere and get paid money to bring somebody me to be honest with you, Yeah, so my mom used to get her hair braided by African lady beautiful people. She had a daughter offered me six thousand dollars to marry her so she can get her green car.
Speaker 3: And you did not remember this story? What did your mom think? Did your mom think that?
Speaker 1: I mean, my mom was, well, who told me she wanted you to do it? She was like, I mean six thousand dollars. I was like, I can't go out like that.
Speaker 3: Think of that car you were driving.
Speaker 5: At the time.
Speaker 4: You know, you guys don't have to live together because they checked. Now they do like unannounced, Yes, they do unannounced visited to make sure it's legit and you're living together.
Speaker 2: That's more acceptable to me though, because you knew what was going on, like this situation. This woman who's living in Detroit with this guy has no idea.
Speaker 1: What six thousand dollars. Girl might have a family somewhere else. What's up, Shannon Hill? Are you we're doing okay? What's going on?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I know a girl that she got paid to marry this guy. He paid her monthly. They lived together, but until he got his US citizenship they were married. Mm hmm. And where was he from know about it?
Speaker 2: Where were you from from? I'm gonna say either Syria or I'm not sure, from the Middle East.
Speaker 3: That's why. Somewhere in the Middle East.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know anybody really nice guy?
Speaker 1: But you know any in Iraq for Lydia which trying to see if we can if they got.
Speaker 3: Any friends, no more voters for me Lydia. Would you do this? Would you marry somebody for citizenship to help them out?
Speaker 2: Depends on the money that they're offering.
Speaker 1: What's what's a good amount gotta give me at least, you know, half a million dollars?
Speaker 3: How about they give you they give you their family gold and goats.
Speaker 2: So I can just get the goats from Tony.
Speaker 3: I know what's going on? How you doing, cam?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going?
Speaker 1: It's going okay? What's going on? Anna is calling out the bartender? This poor guy. By the way, if you're a Dominican Republic bartender and Detroit, you're not happy right now?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 4: Well, so this is another one.
Speaker 5: I have a friend who was dating selling from the Middle East as well and got married with them for two years, and his wife from overseas came to her house with her eight kids. He he was married.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that doorbell rings?
Speaker 5: He bought her a Mustang, a customized Mustang with their girlfriends and everything, and then she found out she was married and had eight kids.
Speaker 3: You know, by the way, that Mustang is not fitting all. They might love me. I love you too, all right, I'm telling you crazy.
Speaker 1: This would be this would be it. I would if I if I was ever single, I'd go to some island somewhere.
Speaker 3: That's it.
Speaker 1: I'm I have no problem with marrying, not for love, just marrying for citizenship. Really, yes, Chelsea always gets mad at me because of Gino, the guy from ninety Day Fiance and his girl. I used to always think his girl was like smoking hot. But they're always crazy. They always they always turned like nuts on that show, so.
Speaker 4: They always never seen that show. I not only need to watch it, everybody keeps telling me that's that's good.
Speaker 1: I like ninety Day Fiance the other way where yeah, yeah, what do you mean? You know you can either be the American guy or girl going and meeting the person from the foreign land, or now you can be the foreign person coming the other one.
Speaker 3: Where would you go?
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what, Philippines.
Speaker 1: I don't like a long plane flight, so I probably would be somewhere in the Caribbean, somewhere I don't know, Cuba.
Speaker 3: I'd go to my name