Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, Yes, it is six fifty five, five six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Went out to dinner last night with the lovely Jeff Saqua, also judge Vicky Valentine sick and uh and Jeff brought a lovely lady with him, a lady friend.
Speaker 1: What. I'm still stuck on the viki. I know, we'll talk more about that, but I was in the middle of dinner.
Speaker 2: We're in the middle of dinner, just sitting there, and all of a sudden, Jeff goes five and six fine, just randomly started singing the thing. It was fun good time last night. Wish you were there, keV. What Crystal is playing now for four in a row? Hi, Crystal, how you doing good? How are you fantastic? Crystal?
Speaker 1: Where you had here in a quiet spot today? Yeah, I'm in the corner in the break room waiting.
Speaker 2: Oh really, okay, all right, what does your break room look like? Because our breakroom is just okay, we're kind of getting a little bit better.
Speaker 1: The kitchen area, yeah, we got an air frier. It's pretty bland, just a couple tables and microwaves in a fridge. Okay, you guys don't have an air fryer yet. We gotta get you guys in air fryer. No, no, we're not allowed to have air fryers or toasters or anything.
Speaker 2: I'd be honest. I don't think we are supposed to do either. But somebody I think had an air fryer from you. Yeah, they brought it in all right. We got Lindsay on with us today from Lavonia. Lindsley from Lavonia is joining us. And what do you got going on, Lindsay Are you hanging at work right now? Or I am actually at my way home from work?
Speaker 1: Okay, what do you do?
Speaker 3: I work at a twenty four hour diner in Plymouth?
Speaker 2: Oh my god? Which diner is twenty four hours in Plymouth?
Speaker 3: It's called Backs of Plymouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, And oh yeah, we're always busy.
Speaker 3: We're the only place that's open.
Speaker 2: Do we get a lot of people that show up in the middle of the night, kind of like the old Denny's used to have.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, four o'clock in the morning. That place can be passed.
Speaker 2: I gotta remember that after a night of partying, you know, after hey, after Morgan Wallen, I'll come in after Morgan Wallen for.
Speaker 3: Next time You're all the saga Vicki Valentine, that's right without Kevin?
Speaker 2: All right, Crystal, Thank you, Lindsay, Crystal, I'm a lock you up in a sound proof area. Five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right wins Tyler's goes to the Champion? Question number one, Oh my son was so upset Spain upset France in the World Cup yesterday?
Speaker 1: How often is the FIFA World Cup played every four years? Question number two?
Speaker 2: Zenday walk the red carpet for her new movie The Odyssey in a white dress complete with angel wings yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who is she married to? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god?
Speaker 1: Oh Man? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Lebron James is supposedly going to make his decision today on which NBA team he'll be playing for next season. Which one of these teams has Lebron not played for? A? Golden State Warriors B, Cleveland Cavaliers or C the LA Lakers B.
Speaker 1: Question number four.
Speaker 2: Eminem's ex wife, Kim Scott, was rushed to the hospital two months after her DUI arrest, which two thousand and two movie was loosely based on Eminem's life eight mile and question number five, I have. Actress Katie Holmes debuted her new relationship at an event in New York City this week. Which mission impossible star was she once married to? Come on, all right, let's bring the champ back from a something now. I'm happy I like it, Lindsay, I'm happy you got that one.
Speaker 1: I was a little worried. Let's bring the champ back from a sound parka lind from three out of five? First?
Speaker 2: Yeah, three out of five is what you got to beat today, Crystal. I think you're gonna have no problem with this one though. Here we go. Question number one, Spain upset France in the World Cup yesterday?
Speaker 1: How often is the FIFA World Cup played every four years? Yes?
Speaker 2: Question number two, Zendia walked the red carpet for her new movie The Odyssey in a white dress completely with angel wings yesterday.
Speaker 1: Who is she married to? Tom Holland? Tom Holland? Question number three.
Speaker 2: Lebron James is reportedly going to be making his decision today on where he'll play his what could be his last season ever in the NBA next season. Which team that I'm going to about to list? Did he not ever play for a the Golden State Warriors, b the Cleveland Cavaliers or c the LA Lakers at and many are predicting that there is a complete turnaround in that Golden State may be where he'll land next to see that. A lot of people said it was off off of his list, and everybody was talking about him going to Cleveland or Philadelphia. Rumor is that that is a done deal Golden State Warriors, We'll see.
Speaker 1: What do you think, keV, Where are you hoping he goes? I don't care. Do you have a place you don't want to see him?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I think it'll be fun for him to pair with Steph Curry and relive like you know the Olympics. Think it'd be cool for him to go to Philadelphia. Wherever he goes, I think he can make an impact. I'd like to see him go.
Speaker 1: Back to his hometown and give Cleveland a little hope. Maybe that'll be next year.
Speaker 3: I think he'll play one more season and play five years.
Speaker 1: Okay. Question number four.
Speaker 2: Eminem's ex wife, Kim Scott, was rushed to the hospital two months after her DUI arrest, which two thousand and two movie was loosely blazed based on Eminem's life.
Speaker 1: Eight we go and last question.
Speaker 2: Toledo native actress Katie Holmes debuted a new relationship at an event in New York City this week. Which mission Impossible Star was she once married to?
Speaker 1: There you go store?
Speaker 2: Yeah, she rolls along Crystal with four will you no matter what? And by the way, the person that loses never walks away empty handed.
Speaker 1: We got a prize for you. We're going to set you up with a prize.
Speaker 2: Lindsay and shout out to Urban Air, our sponsor this week for the five at six fifty five, Lindsey, go get get some sleep, will you please?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm serious from see me as Zach the Plymouth.
Speaker 1: You know what I got to do that I swear to you. So Plymouth.
Speaker 2: Is it just off of Plymouth Road or where is it?
Speaker 1: It's off of Main Street in ann Arbor Road. Just one, number four him on the rodeo, number four. Oh, that's she's in the breakroom, Crystal, still in the breakroom. Al all right, hold on, what's that guys? Hold on? In the morning's five is six fifty five five