Speaker 1: Rye back with Eddie and Rocky here on a beautiful day in the trist Yeah, rock and over, we're talking this morning when I was doing a phone call in the morning and it was like, dude, just looking out the window, did it looks like something out of a movie. If you want a crummy day, it's there.
Speaker 2: And we've had a ton of these, just like a ton of rain days this late in the year. Seems weird, but nevertheless, hopefully the weather will be fine for this Thursday Thanksgiving matchup between your Cincinnati Bengals and the Baltimore Ravens. And Ravens Week is always great because it gives us a chance to check in with our guy, one of the best in Baltimore, Glenn Clark of the Glen Clark Radio Show. You can follow him on the social channels on Twitter at Glenn Clark Radio. Glenn, how are you, partner.
Speaker 3: Betty Rocky? Happy Thanksgiving? Guys. Always great to catch you up. Appreciate you having.
Speaker 1: Me and back at you, Glenn. So let's talk about the Ravens team Surgeon Baltimore Ravens.
Speaker 4: Yeah, five straight wins. It's been a really weird tale of two seasons, almost here in Baltimore where they get up to this dreadful one in five start, and part of it is they lose Lamar Jackson. But they started off fine offensively. Their defense was miserable for the first five games the season, one of the worst in the NFL. And then all of a sudden, the defense gets fixed. They trade for Lohi Gilman and it allows them to use Kyle Hamilton as this jack of all trade safety, this playing literally every position defensively, from I mean actual snaps at defensive tackle to playing at cornerback. And the defense looks great, and then Lamar Jackson comes back and the thought is like, all right, everything's gonna click, and then offensively, things just haven't clicked for the last few weeks. So the Ravens have won five in a row, but they're in a weird place where a lot of us here thinking to ourselves, Yeah, but are they good enough to do what they need to do in order to hold off the Steelers and I guess maybe still the Bengals and the North to make a playoff run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's been the conversation around here this week. Glenn. It's it's a very simple question. Are the Ravens good, you know, because yeah, you look at the record and they lose what five out of you know, the first six games, and they rattle off the next five, but those are all those are against Miami, Minnesota, Cleveland, the Jets. So I'll ask you that question, is this a good football team and that by that I mean a team that can take control of this division and actually make a playoff run.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't mean to cop out Rock, but it still seems like it's to be determined a little bit to your point that they did not exactly go through like a murderer's row of quarterbacks with putting together five straight wins. Ironically, the best win they had in that stretch was without Lamar Jackson. It was Tyler Huntley beating the Bears in order to get their second win of the season. But the last four have been against Tua and JJ McCarthy and Dylan Gabriel, Flash, Studoor Sanders and Tyrod Taylor. But yet, I think we're confident. They made a really great move at the deadline to bring in Draymont Jones from the Titans, and he's made a massive impact up front, and Kyle Hamilton the way that he has played. It's been really you do struggle to come up with a way to describe it because there's no statistic that can define it. It's just insane what he's doing, playing literally snap the snap at different positions and impacting and disrupting games. So I think there's a genuine belief that the defense has turned and is going to be better when they face Joe Burrow and some of the better quarterbacks they're going to face the rest of the way. The question now is Lamar Jackson has literally had four different injury designations this season. He missed three plus games the hamstring injury. Since coming back, he's misspractices with ankle, knee, and toe injuries. He doesn't look like Lamar Jackson. The offensive line isn't very good. Can they get it kicked into gear offensively?
Speaker 2: So is this something that's going to continue to linger with Lamar ja or is he healthy but by this point or where's that stand?
Speaker 4: Yeah, rock I at this point assume that it's gonna linger. I mean, it's it really is insane. This is the fourth yet this week he missed the first. They don't even you know practice. You know how this goes with the Thursday night game, they do a walkthrough, and and that, by the way, is maybe even more eye opening that they said he didn't participate in a walkthrough because of what was labeled as a toe injury. Now he was back out there today and he's gonna play. And every time he or John Harbaugh or anyone related to the Ravens has asked the question about it, they don't even really dismiss it as much as they but the answers they give are really strange. Yesterday, John Harbaugh was asked, do you feel like Lamar's health is impacting what you're able to do offensively? And his answer was, I'm really proud of Lamar. Like they're just not even talking about it, so it's clear it's a thing. They don't want the Bengals to know what kind of thing it is. They don't want us to know what kind of thing that it is, because we might then go on a radio show in Cincinnati and say there's a thing here that it's obviously a thing, but to what extent. It is really hard to get a definitive answer, and Lamar had already in the last year or two, tried to cut back a little bit on how much he was running. But I'll tell you guys. On Sunday they played the Jets, there was a third and three on the second drive of the game. There's two separate running lanes with at least eight to ten yards in front of him, and he still didn't take off and ended up throwing incomplete pass Towaysaya. Likely there's something going on here with Lamar health wise, and to me, I don't know if they can fix the offensive line. I think that kind of is what it is that is the biggest determination and what the Ravens are capable of doing, because if they can get Lamar Jackson Lamar Jackson back, then they can beat anybody. But if it's this version, I don't know if they can beat the best teams in the AFC with what we've seen from Lamar the lifet couple of weeks, we're.
Speaker 1: Talking to Glenn Clark. He is from Baltimore Radio and Glenn, what's the reaction of Joe Burrow coming back? Was that kind of anticipated, man, I wouldn't be a I wouldn't think it'd be a giant shock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that press conference he did when he first practiced and was kind of being a little koy and they were like, it's the goal Thanksgiving night, and he was like, maybe we'll see I think that moment we started talking about it, and then you know, we were kind of honestly asking here on my show and over on WBTL.
Speaker 5: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 3: What is the better?
Speaker 4: Would you rather it be Joe Flacco, you know, with real weapons coming into Baltimore with a chance to ruin Thanksgiving, or perhaps a diminished version of Joe Burrow? But if he's out there, given the record and Rock, I think you feel this way too, Like, I gotta think that he's capable of being Joe Burrow. And if he is, that's been a problem for the Recovens. Now they've managed to win games by outscoring them, but they have given up lots and lots of points to Joe Burrow over the course of the last few years.
Speaker 3: So yeah, I think the.
Speaker 4: Expectation is that you're facing Joe Burrow, You're getting the real deal. You're getting Jamar Chase, who I think had six thousand yards against you in two games last year.
Speaker 3: He's gonna be a problem for the race right.
Speaker 2: Well, and the Bengals have no t Higgins, he had the head injury. He will not play, So Glenn, I would expect a lot of Burrow to jamar show one. Yeah, I think he's going to look around. And that's of course what Joe Flacco did well, and Joe Burrow also does that too. And if you have one of the best wide receivers in football, you better be getting in the bar or that's a problem. Look, obviously, a lot of folks playing here know about Derrick Henry in the career and the player he has. Season what his second year in Baltimore is tenth season?
Speaker 5: Overall?
Speaker 2: How's he playing?
Speaker 5: Not as well as he did a year ago?
Speaker 3: Rock Like a year ago he was a revelation.
Speaker 4: A year ago, I was laughing at myself forever thinking that it was silly to spend real money on a running back because a year ago he was an utter and complete game changer. This year, I still think he's good and I don't think the problem is Dereck Henry, like I think a lot of people are going to has he lost the step. I'll give you an example. Last week, Derek Henry finished with sixty four yards on the ground, which is not overly impressive, but consider fifty five of the sixty four came after contact. That's nine yards total on the day before contact. The Ravens have an offensive line problem, and I think specifically a problem at right guard. But they stuck it out with Daniel fi Leile, and I think it's impacting their center, Tyler Linderbaum, and I don't think he's playing quite as well. They're left guard Andrew Voor He's had not played great to start the season. He's been a little bit better, but it's been really hard for them to create holes. And it's created like you have Lamar Jackson and Derrick Henry in the same backfield.
Speaker 3: You should have a cheat code.
Speaker 4: In the red zone, but guys, they're five for fourteen over their last three games in the red zone. They're executing at about a thirty three percent clip in the red zone over the course of the last three weeks. They have real offensive line problems that are impacting. You know, the type of game changer that Derek Henry can be is between the tackles runner. Now they've been using.
Speaker 3: Keaton Mitchell a little bit more.
Speaker 4: They're very speedy change of paceback to try to get him on the outside.
Speaker 3: I think you might even see a little bit more of.
Speaker 5: That on Thursday night.
Speaker 3: But they've got to figure out a way.
Speaker 4: Dereck Henry is the December January problem. Like, that's the guy you don't want to have to try to tackle twenty times during the course of a game, but you gotta at least give him a chance to get downhill.
Speaker 3: And the Ravens struggle to do that this season.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, well, well Glenn listening, It should be a fantastic game. Joe Burrow coming back, the Ravens surgeing here and we'll see what happens. Folks want to find out more about you and your show and tune in. Where can they go?
Speaker 4: Yeah, going click radio with two ends, Gleen Clark Radio, Gleen Clark Radio dot Com, u w B is wi DL as well. I'll be one of the stiffs working on a holiday. But I mean this is what we call this work. I mean, for God's sake exactly, we're gonna be talking football and Thanksgiving. It's not a bad way to spend your time, you got it.
Speaker 2: Well, we're going listen. Always a pleasure, brother. I always love Ravens Ravens Week because we get to talk and look, we'll get to talk here in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It's almost like back to back here, so that should be great.
Speaker 3: I love it all right.
Speaker 4: Thanks Jacky, Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I uh, we'll see how this goes. If if if Lamar Jackson's in bad shape as he's saying, and the Bengals defense that played on Sunday shows up a little better, it could be interesting.
Speaker 2: And I mean, obviously all eyes will be on Joe Burrow. Of course, now everybody's gonna be watching the look in the first little limp or anything he has. People are gonna lose. Yeah, I'll be one of them screaming at the television, but hopefully comes out in let to rip.
Speaker 1: Great will that we go to traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 6: From the uc Health to Traffic center. UC Health's Epilepsy Center is the lead, is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. An accident has now been cleared out northbound seventy one seventy five that was over at twelfth Street still got about a twenty minute delay back from US forty two in Florence. Westbound Fort Washington Way center lane now blocked from an accident that was after seventy one on eastbound two seventy five approaching three mile accident there off on the left shoulder, truck in the median and eastbound Norwood lateral an accident on the off ramp to Ridge. I'm at Ezeleeka news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW weather center forward and iclouds, then maybe some on and off showers through the night. The low of forty four tomorrow clouds and the high of forty five. It is fifty three now. News Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 5: The Reds Hot Stove League.
Speaker 7: Failure to listen could earn you a trip through Jeff Brandley's big Red Spanking Machine.
Speaker 5: Leave it tonight at six.
Speaker 7: On seven hundred WLW, the home of the Cincinnati Reds.
Speaker 8: This report is sponsored by AutoZone. Get in the Zone. The free AutoZone Fixed Finder service can help you troubleshoot the likely cause of your pesky check insin light for free and help you save time and money.
Speaker 1: All right back with Eddie and Rocky Tanyo Rourke is going to be joining us after the news. Well the Thanksgiving edition, Yes, of the Queen of Cincinnati, which we know she's been cooking since about two saturdays ago.
Speaker 2: Correct, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you have like a turkey outfit on or anything.
Speaker 9: Thing.
Speaker 1: We'll see.
Speaker 2: We'll ask her, Uh, what do I love?
Speaker 6: Ed?
Speaker 2: What I love the most.
Speaker 1: Records? Yes, Tina Babes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you would have won with eaither either answer, that is for sure. The a new free diving world record has just been set, are not nuts? There's a documentary on Netflix and I watched a part of it and I had to stop for whatever reason. I need to go back and watch. It's pretty pretty intense.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 2: There's lots of different categories of this. There's you know, the one that's just where you could have weight and have fins. There's one that's you know, more about the time you spend down there than the distance and months more. Okay, this particular record she's set, uh, And she's a Ukrainian diver named Katerina sadersk Uh. She set the free diving world record with no fins. So, I mean, think how hard it is to go underwater without fins and she went eighty three meters, which is roughly two hundred and seventy two feet jam. That's what I watched a video of it.
Speaker 1: That is strong, I mean in the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you got to like force yourself down here, forced too much, because you've got to conserve your energy. And yeah, it's not like you have a weight belt on. You just kind of let it take you, right. So yeah, she sent the world record constant free weight no fins boh. Completing this feet without fins truly the most wild aspect of the whole thing because countless divers when they do this, trying to go dive deep without fins, the water pressure gets so intense that you know, it can pop the blood vessels in your eyes and pop your eyes out of your head, the whole thing. But uh, yeah, this chick was what was baller Man? Pretty cool? Now, Uh, this is not her first free diving world record. In twenty twenty three, she said the AI d a world record at seventy four meters, So then she she beat that by what nine meters? That's that's really good saying. She's meddled thirty four times in various global championships. And yeah, I mean she got all decorated with all kinds of different awards and stuff. But yeah, that's pretty wild.
Speaker 1: Because all I can think about is getting all the way down there. And obviously these folks know what they're doing. But can you imagine being that far down all of a sudden, well really out of air? I need to breathe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, you pass out right, and then your your toast. There was I've told a story, but out in the Bahamas on San Salvago, where where I've been many many, many many times, there was somebody that was while I was out there, was attempting to like a free dive, went down, never came back up.
Speaker 10: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's that's scary. And and did you get disoriented? Like which ways up? Which ways down? Breathe? You go up too fast and then you your pressure eye, your deep you know pressure eye.
Speaker 1: Well, that to me, right there is the most horrible way to die. Drowning has always scared me since I was a little boy.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's not like the smallest part of my being that would want to do this, none, none, zero.
Speaker 1: I back in the day, I would have thought I could do that.
Speaker 2: No, I never ever could do that or want.
Speaker 1: To because I was smoking cigarettes back then, so of course your lung capacity is just by They.
Speaker 2: Told you back then that it actually helped, right, Yeah, you took a big puff off the camel and then went down.
Speaker 1: You have a couple of a couple of heaters here and I'll take the deep dive.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: With that, we head to the news news radio seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 11: News Traffic and Weather News Radio seven hundred wl Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: Burrow says he's ready to go with a three point thirty report.
Speaker 2: I'm Sean galbagher breaking now, Joe, justin be clear, you're playing on starting on Thursday, crec Like.
Speaker 12: That's Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow speaking to reporters a little bit earlier this afternoon, clarifying that he expects to return Thanksgiving Night against the Ravens. Last week, Burrow was elevated to a full participant in practice after returning the week prior in a limited capacity as he worked his way back from surgery. He underwent for a Grade three turf two injury that he suffered in week two. Burrow says it being the Ravens makes it a big game for them.
Speaker 13: Number One it's a division game. I got a lot of respect for the people on the opposite side of the ball, but when you play people twice.
Speaker 14: A year, it's you.
Speaker 13: You get tired of him, you don't like him. It's a division rivalry. You got respect for him, but it's intense out There's something I wanted to be out there for.
Speaker 12: Bengals are currently three and a well. The Ravens have won five straight and are six and five. I seen the Steelers for first place in the AFC North. Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center. UC Health's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at ucehealth dot com. Three lanes are now blocked from an accident westbound on Fort Washington Way. That is after seventy one on northbound seventy five at Town left lane blocked off from a crash about a ten minute delay. Right now back from Mitchell on eastbound two seventy five still got that accident off onto the left shoulder approaching three mile An eastbound Norwood lateral accident on the off ramp to Ridge Avenue. Little bit of slow traffic northbound seventy one between Ridge and Ronald Reagan Highway. A five minute delay on at Eazeleka news Radio seven hundred W Albo the.
Speaker 11: Ladies forecast from a train heating and cooling weather center on news Radio sevel Job.
Speaker 15: Once the rain breaks apart early this afternoon, the rest of the day just some hit and mislight rain with a high near sixty quarter. Air then begins to blow in. We dropped to forty eight for your Wednesday morning and tomorrow afternoon. Temperatures continue to fall throughout the day, down to forty three by mid afternoon, keeping it mostly cloudy. Can't run an isolated shower, but most of us will be dry. From your severe brother station, I'm nine first warning meat probably just smart Stitz News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: And radar app this time is showing a cloudy sky and our current temperature is fifty seven degrees. Still have some light range shower activity moving through our eastern counties at this time, but generally on the light side. News service A Queen City Ford Bangls will be in Baltimore to face the Ravens on Thanksgiving night, a mostly clear sky kickoff in Baltimore, with temperatures dippy into the lower thirties during the game. The game be forecast built by American home Tech storm ready roofs built to last American hometech dot com. Thanksgiving travel is underway, with the TSA saying today will be the busiest of the holiday travel period, but so far flights are largely back on schedule across the country following the government shutdowns. Storms could impact conditions along the East Coast today and the Midwest later this week. Millions are hitting the road today and Wednesday, which are play advising early travel to avoid heavy traffic. A record eighty two million people are projected to travel during the Thanksgiving holiday. A recaller put out for certain cheese products.
Speaker 16: The FDA says Bor's Head is recalling some cheese products that may have traces of listeria. The contamination being listed as Class one, which means you could get seriously sick. Bores Head graded Pecorino romano with sell by dates now in early March, and also FS graded Romano cheese. The FDA says that cheese was also used for the ever roast Grab and Got salads and wraps distributed to Kroger locations in Kentucky and Indiana. I'm Jack Crumbley News Radio seven hundred wl seven d WLW Sport.
Speaker 17: There's a Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals practice tonight inside pay Corpse Stadium, getting ready for Thursday in ice AFC North battle up against the Ravens in Baltimore. College football. Get the latest on the UC Bearcatter tonight. Scott Saderfield Show Live for the original Montgomery In at eight o five here on seven hundred WLW College Basketball. Richard Patino Show Tonight with the latest on the Xavier Musketeers at seven on fifty five KRC. Red's Update Hot Stove League Tonight at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW Reds pitching coach Derrek Johnson, the special guest Bill Edison, seven hundred WLW Sports Flows.
Speaker 2: If how we're treading on Wall Street?
Speaker 12: The DOW up six hundred and eighty four points right now, the SMP of sixty two, and the NASTAC up one hundred and forty one points. Our next update is four o'clock. I'm Sean Galviager News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: News Radio seven hundred WLW, and iHeartRadio Station Guarantee Human seven hundred WLW, I Hard.
Speaker 18: Hello.
Speaker 5: I'm a marine.
Speaker 2: No matter how you served, My buddies from the Army are all gone. Now I'm really alone. No matter what you're going through.
Speaker 19: I keep getting calls about the bills, and I'm trying to get a job that feels so stuck.
Speaker 2: We are here for you.
Speaker 15: If you are a veteran in your life is experiencing thoughts of suicide Down nine eight eight, then plus one to reach the Veterans Crisis Line. Veterans if walking is a challenge or you use a wheelchair, you may qualify for.
Speaker 1: The tech RMDM one.
Speaker 2: It's an innovative standing.
Speaker 1: A right back with Eddie and Rocky and rock Here we are two days out from Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Yes, and the Queen of Cincinnati Media and Thanksgiving is of course our next guest. It's been having a Turkey Bay team for the past seventy two hours. She's gardening all the sides, she's brining, she's spatch cocking.
Speaker 1: Is that what you call it, yes, them up and all that and uh, you know, getting all the taters ready and all that stanberry sauce. She is our good friend, Tanya or Roy from w CBO nine News. Now, Tanya, I remember I was talking to you last year and you had been cooking for approximately seven or eight days when we talked to you, and it was it was on this day, exactly a year ago. How long have you been? How long have you been?
Speaker 20: Memory is really.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not exactly this day, but it's the Tuesday before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: That's all I remember.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless you uh, okay, how long you've been cooking?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 20: Yeah? Less than a week? How's that? Less than a week.
Speaker 21: So like late last week I started, I went down to Family Market. I purchased you know, turkey nacks and wings, roasted those off, and made my stock which will then support my turkey and my stuffy or dressing or what do you call it. So that's done. My husband made the cranberry sauce the other day. I'm going to make potatoes tonight, and I'm going to start making the pies, pie dough and all that stuff for tonight, and then tomorrow we'll have I'll spatchcock my turkey tonight. Just picked it up from the farm. So you know, get that all that taken care of in drybrine that tonight, have that all put away and cleaned up. Like, the goal, guys, is not to make myself miserable on Thanksgiving. The goal, prep is to have so much done that when I wake up in the morning on Thanksgiving I can go work out and you know, relax a little bit and then have you know, get the table ready.
Speaker 20: And have a nice inner and enjoy myself. That's my goal.
Speaker 2: Well is that your goal?
Speaker 21: Or do you really don't care because your wife's handle it, don't they?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: I do absolutely nothing, Tony. I show up and I sit down and I just knew I mean, I mean nothing.
Speaker 1: I will tell you this, Tanya, I had nothing to do this morning, so I yanked that bird out of the fridge. I've been thawing him for you know, five six days perfectly. Thawn took it out, cleaned it up, and I've dry brinded. Now it's back in the fridge sitting there drying out. That's how I'd love to.
Speaker 20: Know your dry Brian rest, So you have to text it to me. You haven't done mine yet.
Speaker 1: It's called salt, but a ton of.
Speaker 2: Salt on there.
Speaker 1: Just rub it in there and stick at the fridge.
Speaker 20: Okay, yeah, that's perfectly good to me. I love that. I love that.
Speaker 21: Did you did you scratch cock it? Did you take out the backbone? And or you?
Speaker 2: Wait for people most people including me, that have no idea what scratch cocking means.
Speaker 20: Spatch cock scratch cocking.
Speaker 1: It's not what you think.
Speaker 2: Okay, so completely different. Explain what that is.
Speaker 20: Okay, here's what I did this last year. It was so good, you guys.
Speaker 21: So you take out the back, the spine, the backbone, right, and which is really hard on a turkey. I do it on chickens all the time, but dig in a turkey. That took a muscle, I gotta tell you. So then you take out the backbone and you basically do like chest compression, you flip it over, you do chest compressions on the chest so it lays flat. So then like instead of it being a three to like very three dimensional turkey you see on you know, traditional posters, that's what thanks doing.
Speaker 20: Turkey looks like it's.
Speaker 21: Laying flat, so it's yeah, it's still free imaginal.
Speaker 22: But it's not.
Speaker 21: It's like its legs are out wide. It's our arms are out wide. It's breast and thighs are in the center.
Speaker 20: Yeah, okay, then its it cooks better that way, it cooks more evenly.
Speaker 1: I can cooks. Are you taking the backbone out or are you just basically breaking it the ribs and all that stuff and scrunching it down.
Speaker 21: So you you cut the back bone out, which is so you're cutting the spine out.
Speaker 20: It's really kind of nasty.
Speaker 21: And you take it out all the way down to the tailbone right, which is not It's not easy. I'm not kidding you on a turkey because those bones are thick. And once you yank that out, I will tell you roast it up and make a gravy out of it.
Speaker 20: Who it's delicious.
Speaker 21: But then you then you have to break the chest bone, so you kind of do chest compressions on it.
Speaker 20: You get what I'm saying.
Speaker 21: You could so you kind of push down on it from the meaty part of the breast the clavicle or with clasical what's the center sternam Some doctors nurses are like driving their cars about their wrecks.
Speaker 20: The wrong thing, but you crunch it.
Speaker 1: There's some little boy right now going to do this to his little sister.
Speaker 21: In my Like last year, I made my oldest son do it for me because he's nice and strong and you know, like just push down really hard and you hear.
Speaker 20: It's kind of icky. But you know, any lays what?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 20: How do you use good tips?
Speaker 2: I have to try that.
Speaker 1: How many? How many people are going to be dying at your establishment?
Speaker 21: I think we had about eleven. We just went up in numbers today. My sister texts me, it's like, hey, do you mind if sowing soakons? Like yeah, su or whatever, so I'll figure out where to put them.
Speaker 2: Cool.
Speaker 20: You know, it's no big girl, I'd rather look. Do you guys do this? This is what we do.
Speaker 21: We are making a ridiculous amount of food. Like we make so much extra turkey because we like love to eat it for days and days and days and the snakes, Like I make a real whole turkey. My husband makes just a big turkey breast, but I'm making a fourteen pound turkey. He's making a fourteen pound breast.
Speaker 20: Wow, and there are eleven of us.
Speaker 2: I am a believer that Thanksgiving, especially the turkey is better multiple days after actual Thanksgiving when sits in the in the band with the gravy and stuff.
Speaker 1: That turkey ain't nothing better.
Speaker 2: So yeah, more make it all everything.
Speaker 20: I love it all. Turkey soup, it's great. I love it. So you sit there, you want extras? You want leftovers?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah yeah absolutely, yea, so we're actually so we're all get plenty of left Yeah.
Speaker 1: See there's the stuffing I can eat. I can eat that leftover stuffing for days.
Speaker 23: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 21: That's like you know, like do you do you do a bread stuffing?
Speaker 20: Corn bread? What do you do?
Speaker 1: I used to do bread, but it was it was EM's Bakery. And you remember this Tanya at Finley M's Bakery that was down there. Every year they had this they had their bread stuffing mix that was outstanding. And so they don't that place to close. So now I just use the old Carriage Hill or whatever that is. And Pepperage Farm kind of Peppridge Farm. Yeah yeah that uh just people love that.
Speaker 20: Yeah, like I love it. I love peppers Farm and love stove Top.
Speaker 21: I'm like, go for it, buddy, whatever it takes, let me tell you something that your favorite outside of Turkey, right, that's what you love more.
Speaker 1: Than I stuffed the bird.
Speaker 2: I actually I do stuff the bird now, I'm a I'm aye. My mom makes good uh yams, sweet potatoes, yam absolutely absolutely she does that for U for Thanksgiving and then for Christmas she makes German potato salad that has been passed down from like my great grandparents. I'm talking like vinegary enough to just like puffer your face right the best?
Speaker 20: Yes, tell your mom we'd like to try.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'll bring some in. Yeah yeah, I oh no, I mean I was gonna bring you in for but now I'll bring something for.
Speaker 1: You come up here. When you come you little flirting sessions with Willie and uh and.
Speaker 20: How would you call that? That's what you call that?
Speaker 2: That's what he called it.
Speaker 21: I was pretty sure that wasn't what I called it annoying? What would it well, what kind of like amount of food did it take to feed you? I don't know if your brothers and sisters. I'm assuming your brothers to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, I I just said I just had one sister. She's what nine years younger than me? But uh, back in the you're.
Speaker 21: Like enormous and not like you're not a big factory. You're giant though, how.
Speaker 20: Much she'd like What was it like to have to feed you on Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: I mean just like you talk to my mom about weekly grocery bills like when I was in high school and stuff. I mean, just forget it, you know, I mean, couldn't couldn't eat enough, right, you burn calories, couldn't need enough. So yeah, Thanksgiving, we we we put it down and now we got you know, it's between I got, I got three boys. My sister has two boys. Just boys everywhere. It's like my sister, my mom, and my wife. That's it. Even all the animals are boys. So it's you know, it's one of those deals. But nevertheless it's a great thanks Yes, ladies, Yes, we did not wet to just get a cat, though the other day we got a cat, which is a female, just to break up the you got a cat cat? I know, I didn't want to tell. Yes, Yeah, we just came out. No, my kids named it Coco because it's black.
Speaker 20: Okay, black cat cat.
Speaker 2: Coco the cat. He's actually cool. See he's a kitten. Now, kittens are awesome, you know. Problem with kittens they turned into cats.
Speaker 1: And it's a female. So guess what female cat? Correct?
Speaker 2: No, that's gonna go to the Bob Barker. Yes, there you go.
Speaker 20: Uh, there you go.
Speaker 1: Okay, the with that, Tanya, we will let you go. You have yourself a great thanks Giving guys.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving, tonya, thank you.
Speaker 20: Have a great one.
Speaker 21: And let's hope that we don't get indigestion starting around eight o'clock at night that night.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, guys, Yeah, because you got to change out of your Thanksgiving outfit into your Lucky Bengals outfit. Right.
Speaker 21: There are no Lucky Bengals outfits. It's your guys, there are none. There are no. I'm wearing lounge wear and pajamas at that point with a nice, you know, comfy waistband.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm learned in a bottle of shardinay with a with a straw and it just going this sucks.
Speaker 20: I'm just mainlining it at that point.
Speaker 1: See your buddy, see our good friend, Tanyo Rourke w CPO Night News. And with that thought in mind, we check in with traffic and weather. What is going on.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center UC Help's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at UCHealth dot com. An accident has now been cleared out northbound seventy five at Town Still got about a five minute to lay back from Mitchell westbound on Fort Washington Way now just the left lane blocked from an accident. That's after seventy one on Montgomery Road. Another crash at Langdon Farm Road right now. Crews are directing traffic around that spot and avoid the area of Thunderbird Lane both directions west of La Saint Drive. There is a structure fire in through there. I'm at Ezelak on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW Weather Center Ford and I clouds then maybe some on and off showers through the nih the low of forty four tomorrow, clouds and the high of forty five. It is fifty three now news Radio seven hundred W l W.
Speaker 2: Willy is the one person I know I can count on, my friend. I want you to know that I Bill Cunningham am here for you. He makes me feel good to be an American.
Speaker 1: Let me help ease your concerns, keep you informed, and raise your spirits.
Speaker 2: I rather have my arm gnawed off by beavers than Miss Willie's show.
Speaker 1: I'm here for you.
Speaker 2: All you have to do is listen to me the great America. I want to be a great American, just like Willie. Bill Cunningham Tomorrow at twelve noon on seven hundred w l W.
Speaker 20: This report is sponsored by super Sure.
Speaker 2: Do you own a small business?
Speaker 1: You need to hear you in Rocky are pre pre Thanksgiving edition.
Speaker 2: This is great. I learned about what's it called not scratch cockings, spatch cock splash cocky. I learned about that. Yes, yeah, I learned something to say. The Eddian Rocky Show is very educational.
Speaker 1: I've always heard about it. For me, I didn't really I knew it was something about taking the backbone out of a turn, but I still couldn't even talking to Tanya was like, why I get a bone saw and cut the damn backbone out of it?
Speaker 2: Turkey gets some sharp like good pair of scissors, rough man. I mean essentially removing the parts, some of the parts that you can't eat, which probably helps the cooking of it and makes it a little more even, yeh, smash it down. I would try that. I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: Put a bunch of jumping the inside of the bird, shoving the oven for four hours.
Speaker 2: So you actually put the stuffing in the turkey? Yes, I do? And now how does that? Is it mushier like that? I like my stuffing like not real mushy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of again it's it's mushy. But see, but you have a bunch of it sticking out of the turkey's butt, so that part gets crunchy. So you mix it all together like eating this stuff, you have to clean that part really well.
Speaker 2: I bet, I bet? So what else do you make sure you're since you're the big cook here?
Speaker 1: Uh oh that's all I know. I make mashed potatoes, But do you make them like really peel the potatoes and you know absolutely? Okay, a little mixture out the lumps in the right. See something I read a long time. It's something I read a while back. Let me school you. Uh, you don't use a mixer. I used to always use a mixer. You use one of those hand hampers. Yeah, because it messes up, it releases too much. Start if you if you use the mix, because it's just pulverizing it. Right, Yeah, okay, well you know what, I I don't care it starts, dude. You put enough butter, enough butter and cream in there. I don't care if there's any starts in it.
Speaker 2: Your favorite ingredient, salt.
Speaker 1: I put a little bit of salt there. I put some pepper in there.
Speaker 2: Thanksgiving, Like, do you require like a gallon of water next to you to eat the meal with other salt you put in else?
Speaker 1: The salt, the salt in the turkey when you Brian, it kind of just goes away. Okay, at least I tell mysew that right. But there's a lot of salt in the potatoes.
Speaker 2: And I love salt.
Speaker 1: And uh and DeBie usually makes some kind of greens, probably green beans, because that's what the boys will eat. And but she'll toss bacon and ham or something there and that'll that'll sald it up a little bit. Have some fresh baked rolls, off you go.
Speaker 10: And uh.
Speaker 1: She she got a key lime pie for the four of us that's about the size of a friggin manhole cover. Was like, who do you think is going to eat that? Like Costco or something. She got it at Kroger.
Speaker 2: She goes, I like it.
Speaker 1: I could have gotten two smaller ones, but I was like, we don't eat a whole pie. I don't care how big it is, but it was the price was good, so I got it. Might be having some leftover key lime pie. I don't know you were a key lime pie guy. I know what he dessert usually, and he asked me, and I said, we.
Speaker 2: Do pumpkin and then the chocolate chocolate like jello, the whipped cream line. Oh that's good. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Well coming up here, we're talking about happy Thanksgiving memories. How about tragic holiday memories from you?
Speaker 2: Yes, Holiday, Thanksgiving, Christmas, whatever it is that had a well orchestrated plan, but it went sideways fast arguments, fights, shootings, knifings. We want all the stories. Five one, three, seven, nine, seven thousand, and we'll take your calls after the news right now. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 15: Joe Burrow confirms he's going to be starting this Thursday night. This is the four o'clock report. I'm Matt Reese breaking now we're hearing it from Joe Burrow himself. He will be starting Thanksgiving night after missing nine games because of his turf toe injury.
Speaker 13: Trust the decision makers, and trust the medical people and everybody that was involved in the decision making. And you know, I thought we made a good decision. And now this week we'll be rid up, ready to go.
Speaker 15: The Bengals have paid a high price for his injury, a record of three and eight. Now Burrow looking forward to getting back into the lineup.
Speaker 13: It's always tough when you're not out there and you can't contribute to when you're losing on the field.
Speaker 2: That's typically the hardest part about this whole thing. Let's get to the roads now.
Speaker 15: We have the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UCE Health Traffic Center. You see Health's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials and leading neurologists. If expect more at you seehealth dot com. Westbound Fort Washington Way after seventy one, the left lane is blocked from an accident. Also still got a crash on eastbound two seventy five approaching three mile. That one off on the left shoulder northbound seventy five after Mitchell. It's an accident onto the right shoulder Montgomery Road. Crash at Langdon Farm Road. Traffic is being directed around that spot in Thunderbird Lane. A structure fire west of the Saint Drive. Please avoid the area on that Eazeleeka News Radio seven hundred WLW now.
Speaker 24: The latest forecast from the No Fear Dentist Weather Center Advanced Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you, No Fear Dentist dot com.
Speaker 15: Batchy drizzle with a chance of rain before two in the morning. Then rain is likely mainly into the morning drive tomorrow, mostly cloudy, a low forty one, slight chance of rain early on Tomorrow, mostly cloudy with a temperature falling to around thirty seven by four in the afternoon. Breezy with gus as high as thirty eight. Wednesday night, gradually becoming party cloudy, breezy, low twenty seven, mostly sunny, breezy on Thanksgiving Day thirty six, sonny, and thirty three on Friday fifty eight. Right now most of the rain offs of the East Game Day forecast built by American Home tech storm ready roofs built to last American hoome, tech dot Com, Bengals and Baltimore Thanksgiving Night mostly clear with the low thirty two. The Federal Bureau of Investigation now involved in the case of that video involving six Democrats who are veterans of the military and intelligence community. They are urging troops to ignore illegal orders. Here's ABC Stephen Portnoy.
Speaker 25: Sources say the FBI is aiming to schedule interviews with the six congressional Democrats who appeared in the video. Director Cash betels his career agents and analysts of the FBI would determine next steps, including whether there's a legal basis to open an investigation. The Pentagon says it's conducting a thorough review of Senator Mark Kelly's conduct and is looking at possibly recalling the retired Navy captain to active duty to face military punishment. The Democrats insist their video urging troops to ignore illegal orders simply restated the law.
Speaker 26: Kelly is really responding with tough language. He's essentially saying, look, I flew combat missions over I rock, I flew space shuttle missions, I commanded space shuttle missions. My wife, who represented at the time was Representative Gabby Giffords was shot in an active gunshot violence and he has essentially given so much of his life, he says, to protecting and upholding the Constitution of the United States. Essentially, he's laying out a really tough line here that he is going to fight.
Speaker 15: This f's ABC's Luis Martinez and Ohio Lowmaker does not like that high school athletes are now able to make money off name, image and likeness, as they do in most other states and in College Republican Adam Bird of New Richmond proposing legislation to revoke it after the Ohio High School Athletic Association approved new by laws on name, image and likeness. Saint Vincent to Paul in the West End of Sinceinnattie handing out twelve hundred Thanksgiving meals to the needy today and Jones is with the organization.
Speaker 27: Well, our doors opened at nine am, but we had people out here before six o'clock this morning getting in line, even with the rain, just to make sure that they got a meal kit for their family.
Speaker 20: This holiday.
Speaker 15: Search is on for a high school football coach in Virginia who is wanted for Czech child sex abuse material. There are warrants to charge Travis Turner with possession of child porn and using a computer to solicit a minor. He was reported missing last Friday after investigators went to his home in Appalachia, Virginia.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 17: There's a Bengals update, brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals practiced tonight inside pay Course Stadium, getting ready for Thursday in nights AFC North battle up against the Ravens in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: College football. Get the latest on the UC Bearcats tonight.
Speaker 17: Scott Saderfield Joe Live for the original Montgomery In at eight oh five here on seven hundred WLW College Basketball. Richard Patino Show Tonight with the latest on the Zabor Musketeers at seven on fifty five KRC Red's update Hot Stove League Tonight at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW, Red's pitching coach Derek Johnson, the special guest Bill Edison.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 15: All right, checking in on Wall Street now and the Dow has had a really good day up a six hundred and sixty four points down near the closes, S and P five hundred up sixty one NASDAK up one hundred and forty four points. Next News at four point thirty matt Reez News Radio seven hundred WL double.
Speaker 20: This report is sponsored by Chumbuck Casino dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey's Ryan Seacrest here, and if you're looking for some serious fun, head over to Chumbuck Casino dot Rockey.
Speaker 1: We're talking about your Thanksgiving horror stories. We don't want to hear anything about Well, my uncle Bob was over here and I really drunk, and he drove into a tree on the way home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or let's leave just right, fell asleep and died in the chair right back.
Speaker 1: But he was watching the football game. And then my aunt Gladys tried to wake him up and he just didn't us. But your stories five, three, seven, nine, seven, and eight hundred, the big one, let's get right to him. We got Wendy's been holding for a little bit. A Wendy in Loveland.
Speaker 18: What do you have, Hey, I'm a nurse at University Hospital working in the trauma center in the er, and one Thanksgiving we had a very very drunk man who came into the er with a fork stuck in his chest, in his heart, and it was beating every time he.
Speaker 28: His heart beat and he had to.
Speaker 18: Go to the oar and he luckily survived all this.
Speaker 2: But yeah, so, well the things.
Speaker 1: That people do when do we got to ask was it was the fork stuck there by someone else or did he stick it in himself?
Speaker 18: Wow, it was a little family feud over the turkey not being done correctly.
Speaker 2: Bid. Yeah, that's it was great. So now was it like a normal fork or was like the fork you used to get the turkey that has the two very very sharp prongs.
Speaker 3: Yep, that would go.
Speaker 22: And it was just beatn away a nice heart beat.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: So did it actually puncture his heart?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it actually punctured his heart went through because there was no other way that we could see his heart beating. If it didn't go through, they had to take him immediately to the operating room and uh plug those holds up to save them.
Speaker 10: To us.
Speaker 1: See, that's what I was wondering. So he did he walk in into his own power? Did somebody have to get a wheelchair? I was gonna say, well, I'm just curious about this.
Speaker 18: She came by squad.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well, well thanks Wendy.
Speaker 2: That's that.
Speaker 1: That's an interesting little prospect there. Yeah, I'm glad you asked that because I was thinking of a dinner fork. But man, that big giant fork that you would use.
Speaker 2: The almost to be worse because don't take a hell of a lot of pressure and velocity of puncture. But that that little lord.
Speaker 1: Let's talk to Robbie and Cincinnati. Hey Robbie, thanks for holding What do you have?
Speaker 29: Well, I've got nothing as nearly as you know, good as that. But our record right now stands at three cruisers that come to the family gathering. All right, that my stepson's house.
Speaker 1: Beautiful day.
Speaker 29: Uh, he's out, he's trying a couple of turkeys. My stepdaughter brings her date to the party, which he let's just say, he was rot So they decide they're going to leave. Well, her date is out in his car rolling one up while all the kids were running around, and my step son sees this and to ask him what are you doing?
Speaker 9: What are you I mean? And they get into it.
Speaker 29: Well, you know, this gentleman is setting in his car behind the steering wheel. He decides to put in reverse. He hits three cars in the way out of the driveway, you know, off the relatives cars. He's playing bumper pool with them, and then you know, we're in this country back round. He takes off down the road and I'm in the house. I'm not even really sure what's going on. I come walking out.
Speaker 9: We got three cruisers. Everybody's going nuts.
Speaker 29: And that was on Thanksgiving. Wow, the record stands right now at three cruisers.
Speaker 2: Are three damaged vehicles.
Speaker 1: Okay, what happened with what had happened with the boyfriend?
Speaker 29: Well, he ended up, they got him and he went to jail. And you know, I just went through all the court proceedings and stuff like that. But it was an interesting day.
Speaker 2: That'll do it.
Speaker 30: Wow.
Speaker 1: And yeah, yes, sir, thanks Robbie your stories five win, three, seven, four, nine, seven, eight hundred the big one. And there was a shoot, I'll bet you, oh, easily fifteen years ago. As it was the Thanksgiving after my mother had passed away and she had died in the spring, and my sister, because I always had at mom's house, so my sister was going to carry on the drishner at her house. And uh so we were getting ready to leave our house here and she lives just north of Dayton, and so we're getting getting the kids. The kids were little, and we're getting to everybody gathered up and had already packed the car with everything we needed. And she said, you know what, I left the whatever deviled eggs down in the fridge in the basement. I said, all right, get those. We're good to go. So she comes down there and all of a sudden, here, could you come here a minute? I was like, what does this have to do with me? Bring the damn eggs up. I I'm walking down the steps and it was all carpeting down there, and I took one step because the lights weren't on, and all I heard was I mean I didn't I heard splash. It was even wish. Yeah, there was about two inches of water. It was like ankle deep water about I mean literally almost the whole basement. And I have no idea. Well, what had happened is a tree root had gotten into a storm drain and it had rained a lot and so overnight and then it backed up into the basement. And I mean, I was, we can't like this here.
Speaker 2: I've had a flooded base. Awful man, And it was around this, actually it was later. I want to say. It was almost like around the holidays New January February. But it's freezing cold and you're hauling all this stuff out. Oh god, yes, the worst. So yeah, but I had to call my sister and let me explain what happened. I needs to say. My sister was a little bummed. But gotta do what you gotta do.
Speaker 24: You do.
Speaker 1: And I'm trying to think of any when I was a when I was a kid, though, every year it was a mom and dad's house and we would go in the backyard and play football. Yeah, we get a little touch additional little touch game going out there.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My sister was just talking about it the other day. She said she found a bunch of old pictures of us out there playing. Yeah, and uh, I mean but like, yeah, sister in law, who was always kind of the you know that one, right, I'm gonna go out there. I know I'd like to play. If we're not playing football, we're goofing around. Let's just go out there and act like we're playing.
Speaker 2: We like each other.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'll stand here and help your mom with the cooking. And then she would just sit there wanting to right, let's talk to Amy. What's going on? Amy?
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 22: I'm doing well, love your show, guys, thank you.
Speaker 14: A few years back, the day before Thanksgiving, the water goes out, and of course there's no plumbers available on Thanksgiving, so we had to take a few tea kettle bats for a few days until we could get the water heat replace.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's doing and and thanks going with them. That's that's like you're like if your furnace is stopped, yeah, on a holiday.
Speaker 2: Well, one time we've had We're this is years ago, but I was at a town calling college football and it was like a super cold day and you know, we run on propane. Oh, we ran out of propane. So it was literally Kelly and like my oldest son, who was like brand new literally yeah, I mean it was like one right and yeah yeah, so we had had to get out of there, and you know it was a mess. That was my fault.
Speaker 1: That's where you hit to mom and Dad's house, right, yeah, right there. Yeah, yeah, with that will take more of your calls coming up. But now we have traffic and weather. What is going on?
Speaker 6: I went on from the U see health traffic Center. You See Help's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at you seehealth dot com. On southbound seventy five at seventy four, the center lane blocked from an accident on westbound Fort Washington Way. That accident now blocking off both shoulders. After seventy one on southbound seventy one at running Road and accident off onto the right shoulder and avoid the area of Thunderbird Lane west of La Saint Drive. Getting reports of a structure fire in through there. I'm at ezelakon news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from the seven hundred WLW Weather Center Ford and I clouds, then maybe some on and off showers through the night, the low of forty four tomorrow, clouds and the high of forty five. It is fifty three now News Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 23: Well Thanksgiving days about family, food and most importantly football. Army loved Bengkos look to roast the Rivalryvens in an AFC North Turkey tussle that reminds me, I thought you should know, I really enjoy a delicious slice of pumpkin pie with whipped cream. It's Cincinnati Versus Baltimore coverage begins at four pm Thursday. Stream for free on the new and improved iHeartRadio app or on seven hundred w l W, home of the best Bengals coverage.
Speaker 15: This report is sponsored by Lowe's New at Low's Pro Block quick drive primer expertly manufactured by Sherwin Williams engineered for FROs to dry Fast.
Speaker 1: Talking about Thanksgiving stories, Thanksgiving gone a little sideways on you get right to your calls and talk to Matt in South Dakota. Hey, Matt, what's going on?
Speaker 31: How's it going level to thank you guys? You guys are kind of like brothers.
Speaker 1: It's well, kind of well, I like that because Matt I'm willing to have to be his dad. But nonetheless, but Matt Price, yes, yes, Well.
Speaker 31: A few follows are Colleen, Thanksgiving to go. My wife went to the other side of the state and I had to work the next day. So a friend of mine is kind of a personal tragedy of sorts.
Speaker 3: We went to his house, uh kind of got a little.
Speaker 31: And vibed with uh fireballs and whiskey and all sorts of stuff that I really didn't know what I was doing.
Speaker 10: And then he.
Speaker 31: Was showing me how he was cooking the turkey, and it was this We actually ended up going to having the turkey dinner. The food was delicious, and I was talking to his grandma artist his girlfriend's grandma or something, and I blacked out, and the next thing I know, I'm at the hospital. And then later that evening once I you know, everything got kind of such good food, and I had to revisit my thanksgivings later that month.
Speaker 3: So yeah, personal tragedy.
Speaker 1: Well that's uh, you know, we'll be and uh and thanks Matt. You get a little deep into the fireball and the whiskey. It's happened to many, that'll that'll happen to him.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 1: Hey, Rick in northern Kentucky, what's going on, buddy?
Speaker 10: Hey?
Speaker 2: How are you guys doing good?
Speaker 23: Good?
Speaker 10: I love your show. Yeah, a few years ago when turkey friars were kind of and then my uncle brings two gallons of some beautiful comade wine. We start drinking.
Speaker 1: Well, we h crap, we lost Rick. Uh, let's uh, let's get to Kurt and Madisonville. Right quick, Hey, Kurt, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Buddy man?
Speaker 20: He gues, happy holidays cheers.
Speaker 32: About three years ago, I had a whole bunch of people that were coming over the house to thanksgetting, and uh, you know, they were going to bring most of the sides and what not, but turned on the other little that bird right on in there walked away, thinking okay, I'll check this. About an hour and a half later, I said to check on the oven had gone out.
Speaker 10: Oh I got this.
Speaker 32: We're all bird sitting in the uh in the oven in no way he took off thing. So luckily Bob.
Speaker 10: Evans will.
Speaker 32: Talked about one hundred dollars to feed four people from Bob Evans on Thanksgiving. Uh so that ain't up costing me about three hundred. Uh yeah, good times. And I hadn't get used a new oven?
Speaker 2: Oh man?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are people deep trying the turkeys as much as they use did? Like you said a few years back, I don't know that was a thing. I had never heard of it until ten years ago to be popular. I don't know if it is now anymore or not. I've never had it, but I would love to.
Speaker 1: It's good man, I bet got me anything. You try a tire and it probably takes Yeah, you can, obviously you can, Like you said, you can put anything you want in there. But the turkey thing she got me, uh a turkey fryar for Christmas one year crab. I've it's been fifteen years ago.
Speaker 5: And I did it once.
Speaker 1: I did it once and it was it was perfect. Then I did it again and I put too much oil in it, and that oil just boils up out of there, man, and it's everywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the turkey got kind of uh saturated with oil and stuff. It was not a pretty picture.
Speaker 20: And I heard that.
Speaker 2: The main thing is you got to get rid of the oil. And got like gallons of that.
Speaker 1: Stuff right, a ton of peanut oil in your hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know what I mean, like property in some woods where you can go correct dispose of it. You're screwed.
Speaker 1: So coming up here, thanks for everybody's call, but coming up here, we're going to switch gears. And we got a guest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got you know, actually three local high school football teams that are making their way trying to make it to the state finals. I mean we will next after the news. Have Evan Dryer the head coach of Anderson had there thirteen to o their third consecutive trip to this the state semifinals, and we're going to talk to him next.
Speaker 1: After the news News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 12: The Bengals helping Burrow's return provides a spark with the four thirty report. I'm Sean Gallagher breaking now. Bengals quarterback Joe Burrow this afternoon. While speaking two reporters confirmed that he's plenty to play Thanksgiving Night at the Ravens. This will be his first game since suffering a turf till injury in Week two against the Jaguars, which required surgery. Burrow has been working his way back, becoming a full participant for participant in practice last week after returning in a limited capacity the week prior. The Bengals are currently three and eight and currently out of the playoff Pitcher Burrow asked if they could possibly rally in their final six games and catch the Ravens, who have won five straight and now lead the AFC North at six and five.
Speaker 13: I think we just got taking one game at a time. I think, yeah, like you said, we much have to win every game at this point. The only way that you're going to do that is by attacking each.
Speaker 12: Week forecast in Baltimore Thursday night calling for a clear sky, temperatures dipping into the lower thirties during the game. The game day forecast built by American home Tech Stormready Roofs built a last American home Tech dot com Now the latest traffic and weather together.
Speaker 6: From the UC Health Traffic Center. U See Help's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at you seehealth dot com. Seuth bound seventy five the off rapp to Paddock roadblock off that's from a disabled vehicle. Also on southbound seventy five at seventy four, the center lane blocked from an accident whilst bound Fort Washington WAYE still got that crash after seventy one. Both shoulders currently blocked off on five mile road. An accident at old five mile roaded vehicle there going into a tree and seventy five and northbound after Mitchell accident on the right shoulder on that eazlik on News Radio seven hundred WLUBD.
Speaker 12: And have a new accident that has all lanes blocked on Interstate seventy five North.
Speaker 2: This just beyond the I two seventy five exit.
Speaker 11: Now the ladies forecast from the Train Heating and Cooling Weather Center on news radio seven hundred wl JO, A.
Speaker 15: Few spotty light showers will continue overnight into Wednesday morning and temperatures will fall to forty six. Then the wind really kicks in tomorrow morning and that will blow in colder weather, sending temperatures down the rest of the day, with mid and upper thirties for the afternoon with mostly cloudy skies, still a bit breezy to start thinking with twenty seven for a loan from your severe weather station. I'm nine first warning meter all the just Mark Stintz News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 12: And radar at this time is showing a cloudy sky for most of us. Some light range shower activities still moving through some of our eastern counties. It's currently fifty seven degrees. News a service of low ts Center cruise on the scene of a commercial building fire this afternoon in Westchester that began this after three o'clock in the forty two hundred block of Thunderbird Lane. The three alarm fire is still an active scene. There's been no word yet on any possible injuries. A woman in Clairemont County has been indicted accused of seriously injuring a baby left in her care earlier this month. Thirty seven year old a man of Gregor facing nine counts, including felonious assault, child in dangering, and tampering with evidence, and could face up to twenty three years in prison if found guilty on all charges. Gregor, the night of November ninth, was watching her friend's four children and two of her own children. The Claremont County Prosecutor says that Gregor began drinking before midnight, allegedly adding THC and unprescribed muscle relaxers, admitting that she was intoxicated. The mother of the one year roll cannot wake the baby the next morning, with blood found coming from the child's mouth and eyes, with blood and vomit stains found on Gregor's sweatshirt. The baby hospitalized with significant brain bleed, retinal hemorrhaging, and there were concerns about injury to the girl's vertebrae, among other injuries.
Speaker 5: Seven one hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 17: There's a Bengals update, brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen locations in Northern Kentucky. Bengals practiced tonight inside pay Corpse Stadium, getting ready for Thursday. In nights AFC North battle up against the Ravens in Baltimore. College football, get the latest on the UC bearcatch tonight. Scott Sanderfield Show live for the original Montgomery In at eight o five here on seven hundred WLW College Basketball. Richard Pertino Show tonight with the latest on the Xavier Musketeers at seven on fifty five KRC. Red's update Hot Stove League tonight at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW. Red's pitching coach Derrek Johnson, the special guest Bill Edison's seven out of WLW sports.
Speaker 12: Final numbers on Wall Street Today, the dall up six hundred and sixty four points, nanceec risey one hundred and fifty four, the SMP of sixty one points.
Speaker 2: Our next update is at five o'clock.
Speaker 12: I'm Sean Gaalbager News Radio seven hundred WLW News Radio seven.
Speaker 7: Hundred WLW and iHeartRadio station guarantee Human seven hundred WLW HI heard radio.
Speaker 2: This weekend at Genesis Diamonds.
Speaker 15: It's our Black Friday blowout sale on lab grown diamond Study Rings the most popcasts.
Speaker 2: Yes, and Ed, you know we love high school football here in this town. And what a luxury here. We got actually three local teams that are going to the state semifinals. Of course, Saint Max is going to play Middletown after beating outre last week. Indian Hill is going in Division four. In Division two, a team that's actually making their third consecutive trip to the state semifinals, that is the thirteen And oh Anderson Raptors, how about that and join us on the show right now? Is they're a great head coach Evan Dryer. Coach Dryer, how are you.
Speaker 32: Great?
Speaker 9: We had a great practice this morning. I had a great walk through talking to you guys. It's a great way to finish off the school week before we head into a little bit Thanksgiving break.
Speaker 2: And now to that point, coach, I know you guys have you do some a little unique certainly in high school. You have your practices in the morning, correct, But what time do they start? And how's that go.
Speaker 29: So we started five to fifty three. We lost by seven points last year. We used to start at six am. Now it's five fifty three, And it's just one of those things that I just thought it needed to be said and and there needed to be some actions after losing last year. So we practiced in the morning and then after school we have a walk through film session. And it's been really good for us and our coaches and my family lifestyle.
Speaker 9: So everything's been going well when we start this process and it's very different, and our parents have to be invested and love it to get their kids up and early, away from theirself phone in the morning. So it's been good for us.
Speaker 1: So coach, let me ask you initially, how long you been doing this for one thing?
Speaker 9: So this is our third year.
Speaker 29: Started off as a like a heat precautionary in like August September, and then.
Speaker 9: The kids liked it because they can go to after school events. It's really heat in that fashion. I don't fight the volleyball girls, soccer, boys soccer events in the fall. They get free time and it's freed me up to be home that dinner with my wife and kids. So from a famable perspective, football perspective. It's been working out, and it's been good for three years so far.
Speaker 2: I would absolutely love that. By the way, I'm a morning guy. That'd be great. You get your afternoon and evenings free. But but but, coach, I mean you're thirteen to know you just if you did Trotwood Madison last week, which is a really good team, and talk about this you, if I'm not mistaken, you have punted just seven times total this entire year.
Speaker 9: Seven times we've had to kick the ball. That means the punt. The punter is the quarterback rock and that means offense failure.
Speaker 3: And we have to get a little bit better.
Speaker 2: And I just I just love the fact that.
Speaker 9: You come to a game of Anderson. I don't want you to miss out on anything. Don't go to the restroom, don't go to the consententive stand. You got to watch all four plays and see what happens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you do you guys go up tempo too, correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, We're gonna try to snap it about right around thirteen to fifteen seconds this year. We've only average right around my seventy three to seventy five plays last year, right around eighty one and our kids love it and our fans loved it so far and calling the plays is it's really really fun for us and how.
Speaker 6: We do it.
Speaker 2: And Kach and Evan Dryer, a head coach of Anderson, join us on the show right now talking about the state semifinal game. And that'll be a coach. He'll be seven pm at Crew Stadium in Columbus. Just described to folks out there listening your team, like what makes them special in your opinion. I know your quarterback Owen scaff had, I think it was over four hundred yards and five touchdowns last week. But just talk a little bit about your team, the strengths and what you like about him.
Speaker 9: I really you know, as an offensive mind, as a head coach, I really like where our defense is at. We have four returning linebackers that all played last year. You got ready Coon commit to air force on one edge, and you have Antoine Higgins and the other. And then you have unbelievably two senior linebackers that do a great job, Ree Baker and Tanner Holt inside and that's where I think our defense starts. And then you have a Salston four star dB. You got Kamari Tyet three star d B, and then Mark Madden and Jay Rod Like we have a bunch of athletic guys that are playing really well and healthy at this time of the year. And then we have a young d line that has grown throughout the year, and I think that's helped her offense be able to develop. Like we only had one returning and starter on offense, and we had one other receiver, Cooper Captain that played, so everybody had to find their little niche in like what we can do the strengths and weaknesses on offense. And Owen being a ball boy for the last six years when I've gotten a job. Now he's a junior and watched his brother play. He knows what it takes to be a Anderson quarterback and distribute the football. And that's the fun of it right now is we got a great senior class that honestly stains physicians and it worked well together our junior class that's played a lot of football. When you play a lot of football, we've played fifteen games last year, who played sixteen? Now we're heading the game fourteen. It's like just playing football year round. It's been awesome for our kids in our program to keep developing so we can have a little bit more deaths as we got through this season.
Speaker 2: Coach, here's a question, were you obviously you know kids these days the attention spans are shorter. That's probably derived from all the swipe being on the social media and stuff. But I mean, here you are, thirteen games, getting ready to play your fourteenth game. What have you found can can that works well to keep kids, you know, younger kids dialed in for the long grind of a season.
Speaker 9: I think we only practiced for a right around hour ten minutes. We left weights Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday throughout the season. That's one thing I will say, boys love and upper body pump just like they did in nineteen eighty five straight.
Speaker 2: Yes, sir, I still get mine, coach.
Speaker 9: Boys will love that. And I like how we're doing everything for that kind of making sure our body's are right or mind's are right. But if you practice longer than ninety minutes nowadays, it's just as a coach, you're just gonna keep getting frustrated to the intensive span and uh like on the old practice sheet, there's you can get water anytime during a practice, but there is not a five minute sheet, a five minute break time, and we don't waste time a lot on uh warm up. You got to warm up for like three to five minutes uh and just go from there like you can't spend the old calistens and jumping jacks. I truly feel kids tend to span. Uh. We'll lose it real quick by counting numbers and because it's slower than what they're they're accustomed to during the school day.
Speaker 1: Nice well, coach, what can you tell us about your opponent on Friday night to Sunbury? Sunbury big Walnut.
Speaker 29: Uh.
Speaker 9: So they have all State running back and all he's also All State center fielder. He's he's amazing. We got to stop Burly at quarterback. Eli's the quarterback. They're both juniors. We saw him last year. They they are they're run game by their old line. They're all six two riding around two sixty five U seventy five. It's an explosive running attack. And then on D line they have an Ohio State offer kid at D tackle. They have another all Stated tackle, so we gotta be able to contain them to blind the scrimmage. And then on the back end, it's uh they have a receiver that plays corner, they have a safety that plays running back as well, So like everybody is really really good and they don't give up big plays like they just they are who they are. And that's where like a great program is. It's like they didn't.
Speaker 3: Change from last year this year.
Speaker 9: They're keeping doing fundamental things. And that's the one thing I love when you watch great programs like that defense doesn't change its samee next.
Speaker 29: From year to year. They do the same thing over and over again. That is why they're really good year and year out.
Speaker 9: Like that's the part where people have to understand, Like when you watch football, Big Walnut is really good because they have a program they set to it, kids bought in and you can see development from one.
Speaker 2: Year in the neet awesome well goes. You know think a lot of you. I think you do a great job. We'll encourage folks out there if you got nothing going on, we'll see some great high school football action. Go to Cruz Stadium in Columbus. H Anderson v. Big Walnut and coach. I know you were close last year, but uh, I think you guys can go all the way this year. I want to wish your best luck.
Speaker 9: What's your best luck? Happy Thanksgiving? Turn us on spectrum on Friday night. I'm telling you you're gonna watch love it and the ball is gonna be snapped. You're gonna love watching our attacking defense. I hope everybody's to saddy, uh, which is good luck to Indian Hills, saynex the Northern Kentucky teams. God bless high school football and happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 2: Amen, thanks your coach.
Speaker 1: H Seah. What what is it about the water in this area?
Speaker 10: Man?
Speaker 1: The one of these high school these these programs are second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and yeah, we've we've been remiss and mentioning a lot of the great high school teams in Kentucky and Indiana that are you know, making some runs themselves. So uh now it's uh, it's great. This is the birthplace of football. It really is, you know, talking about certainly pro football in Canton, Ohio in the early places where this game kind of originated and you go back to the Pop Warner days and you know, like what he meant to the game. So yeah, it's right here. This is kind of the the Garden of Eden, if you will, of football.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because when people talk about high school football in the in America, they generally talk about Texas obviously Florida.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the arguments, I've gotten an NFL locker room for Texas football.
Speaker 1: Better know right right on tri State man is in a spot on right on par Congrats kids, keep it up right now, we check in with traffic and weather. What is going on going on.
Speaker 6: From the u See Health Traffic Center. You See Health's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at u seehealth dot com. In Ohio on northbound seven two seventy five, an accident now moved off onto the left burm Still a little bit of stop and go traffic from Sharon Road in through there. About a five minute delay west found on Fort Washington Way. Now the left lane block from that accident. After seventy one northbound seventy one seventy five at Burlington Pike, two right lanes are blocked from a disabled vehicle and continue to avoid the area of Thunderbird Lane west of La Saint Drive. A structure fire in through there. I'm at Ezelika News Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW Weather Center Ford and I clouds, then maybe some on and off showers through the night. The low of forty four tomorrow clouds and the high of forty five. It is fifty three now News Radio seven hundred wl W.
Speaker 11: Is it true Tom Brenneman was the bass player in a punk band called mash Potato?
Speaker 5: That is mostly not true.
Speaker 11: Is it true that Tom Brenneman can be to dolphins but chooses not to because of their attitude? Sounds possible, but not true. He Is it true that listening to Tom brenhan and makes her morning better? That one is true.
Speaker 33: Please join me in the morning for the latest news, weather, traffic, sports, at a truckload more to get your day started right, Tom Brenhaman Tomorrow morning at five am on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 15: This report is sponsored by AT and T Connecting changes everything this.
Speaker 2: Holiday season at AT and T put up.
Speaker 1: After the top of the hour, We're going to be talking to our relationship expert, Eddie and Rocky's kind of the show's girlfriend. We love Jen Stires. Jen Stiers is the best, best and she she loves her some. Eddie and Rocky. She sends me cute cat videos that she says reminds me.
Speaker 2: Of you guys.
Speaker 1: That's funny, and I have to tell her like, yeah, you're kind of right. Yeah, it's those cute things where they make the cats look like they're talking. Oh yeah, and that's what it is. It's two cats who are on a radio show and all they do is.
Speaker 2: If she lived in town, I could see us they like grabbing lunch like once every two weeks and just gossiping, and.
Speaker 1: Oh for sure, Oh no, it would be one of those things where our wives would be like because if you haven't ever seen Jenn Styers, she's a very attractive one. So I can see our wives going, oh, you guys are going out to lunch again with Jen.
Speaker 2: Yeah she was the last time he took me to lunch. Will lunch with gen every week? Right, Well he's interesting, right, did you Why didn't you get a match making business? And we'll talk right right, but anyways, going to talk about dating through the holidays and the ins and outs of that whole process, and we've all been there, yes until then, how about this, I'll just read you that, or we'll go for an unemployed Italian man. Okay, you know, unemployed guy. That's not good. So he needs to find a way to make some money. So he comes up with a plan. He dresses up as his dead mother and I mean you see the picture here right, Yeah, I guess, I mean lipstick like a pearl necklace on, and goes in and fraudulously, fraudulently claims her pension benefit in a bizarre case dubbed as the Missus doubt Fires scandal. This guy, he's fifty six years old and unemployed nurse again in Italy. He managed to pocket thousands of euros before his ruse was actually exposed. But bob making the case all the more weird is the fact that he allegedly concealed his mother's body at home and kept it so long that eventually became mummified. Now that's the extra weird part, I guess, because then you could claim, well, I.
Speaker 1: Don't know where she went, she went off somewhere, but yeah, she hasn't talked to me in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and what she's doing, Oh, she's rotting in my freezer.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 2: God? Yeah, Grasiella dal Ogla died. Yeah, she passed away three years ago, at the age of eighty two. I kept him in the house, kept her in the house that whole time.
Speaker 1: And maybe I've seen too many episodes of CSI or something, But don't body start to stink after a while?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Like kind that doesn't take long?
Speaker 2: Take long. So this guy reportedly cut his hair and you can see cut his hair in the same style kind of you know, a little upward up short hair like perm kind of thing. Applied foundation and lipstick, and completed the ensemble with a pearl necklace and old fashioned clip ear rings. A true missus doubt fire type transition.
Speaker 1: So I never saw it to me, by the way, and didn't he I think you said there. He got certainly a few thousand dollars.
Speaker 11: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, got a few thousand dollars out of it before finally caught him and said, wait a minute. Yeah, okay, No, he had an annual income of about fifty three thousand euros. Okay, no, yeah, that's what it was for for a couple of years, he was able to get fifty three thousand euros a year thanks to that pension.
Speaker 6: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hey, but you know, come on, man, if if I'm working in an office or I maybe you don't have to go in person or something. I mean the picture. If you see this picture of this guy, it kind of it could all it could pass for the mom kind of.
Speaker 2: Sword looks like a really ugly woman. It does look like a really ugly woman, but she's not. It looks like a man, that's right, trying to try to look like a woman. But nonetheless she wasn't exactly a beauty queen in backing her day. That's true. So nowadays, you know, like you can just say, well, you know, maybe it's a man, maybe it's not. Well I'm still what's your name, Grisellia.
Speaker 1: But if you had to present yourself, I mean I think it's pretty easy. Yeah, I mean, if you're not doing the transitional stuff, if you're just a guy trying to act like a girl, I'd be like, dude, really, what's going on?
Speaker 20: Ye, that's weird.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you mean, Hugh the high Bay.
Speaker 1: Just drop it, man, just come on. Yeah, so move along. The cash flow is cut off your CEO.
Speaker 3: Baby.
Speaker 1: So coming up, we're going to be talking to our good friend Jen Steyers about what it's like to date. Well, it's the whole when you get around your family, especially if you're not dating. I remember this when I was broke up with my girlfriend that I had gone out but basically all through college and then there was one year and I was around my I don't think it was I don't for present, Thanksgiving or not, but I was around. Like some of my old aunts who berly liked her, went out that you've broken up with her, what are you gonna do? Like, well, I'm twenty two, haven't gave a lot of time to figure it out.
Speaker 2: I'll probably take him, maybe a little break, but good chance I'll started dating someone else.
Speaker 1: Yes, we'll talk to Jen about that. But right now we have the news news Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 11: News Traffic and Weather. News Radio seven hundred w l W, Cincinnati.
Speaker 15: Burrow confirms that he's starting Thursday night. This is the five o'clock report. I'm Matt Reeves breaking now.
Speaker 2: So just to be clear, you're playing on starting on Thursday.
Speaker 3: Correct, Like that's correct?
Speaker 1: He said?
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 15: Confirmed by Joe Burrow. He is returning as starting quarterback of the Bengals Thursday night and bating.
Speaker 13: On Thanksgiving, something I've always wanted to do that, Uh, I pushed four in the past and the NFL gave it to us, and then you know, the injury happened, and thought I wasn't gonna be able to play, and then as we got closer at you know, felt like it was a real possibility. So that's exciting to me.
Speaker 15: Well, the Bengals are now three and eight, almost no way they can make the playoffs. But Burrow is not going to rule that out.
Speaker 13: I think we just got to take you one game at a time. I think, yeah, like you said, we must have to win every game at this point. The only way that you're going to do that is by attacking each week.
Speaker 15: Burrow was injured back on September fourteenth, needed surgery for turf toe. Plans to start Thanksgiving night in Baltimore. Latest traffic and weather together now.
Speaker 6: From the uc Health Traffic Center. U See Health's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at u seehealth dot com. A disabled vehicle has now been cleared out on northbound seventy one seventy five over at Burlington Pike. Eastbound Norwood Lateral at Montgomery Road, the right lane blocked from a crash. Traffic right now is stop and go from running road up to a five minute delay. In Ohio, on seventy five northbound at two seventy five, an accident off onto the left shoulder two to three minute delay from Sharon Road. And on westbound Fort Washington Way after seventy one left lane blocked from an accident. I'm at Ezelich on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 24: Now the latest forecast from the No Feared Dentist Weather Center Advance Dentistry. The thought of the dentist making you a nervous wreck. We're here for you, No Fear Dentist dot Com.
Speaker 15: A few spotty light showers will continue overnight into early Wednesday morning as temperatures fall down to forty six. Also Wednesday morning, the wind really starts to ramp up, and it will be a windy Wednesday afternoon, pushing temperatures down into the mid and upper thirties in the second half of the day Thanksgiving. Starting off near twenty seven from your severe weather station, I'm nine First Warning Meter Religius Mark Stitz, News Radio seven hundred WLW fifty eight degrees. Most of the rain is out of the dry state now have a few patchy showers. Game day forecast built by americant home Tech storm ready roofs built to last americat home tech dot Com. Bengals in Baltimore Thanksgiving night Thursday mostly clear with a loough of thirty two and this news brought to you by Queen City FORDA and Aulta Fiber. You might have seen the smoke in Westchester this afternoon. A business catching fire on Thunderburn Lane, a three alarm blaze. Latest from Cincinnati, Northern Kentucky International Airport. Wake time at TSA pre check eleven minutes now thirteen minutes for everybody else. TSA expensive screen over eighteen million passengers between now and next Tuesday, and today's the busiest with fifty two thousand flights scheduled nationwide. Air traffic control staffing is back up to pre government shutdown levels. Flights are largely on schedule. Forecasters Warren flights are likely to be impacted by a lake effects snowstorre. It's expected to sweep across the Midwest and the northeast. Record eighty two million Americans projected to travel this Thanksgiving by planes, trains, and automobiles. Cincinnati police increasing presence in a part of Over the Rhine where a lot of people have been shot this month. One property owner there links the problems to a nightclub.
Speaker 19: A developer, and over the rye who has been complaining about issues in his neighborhood for months finally got a meeting with a top city leader last Friday. He described the trouble connected the Privy nightclub and delivered a dire warning that nearly came true.
Speaker 4: You know, I feel like notes for damas I told him in the meet I told them in the meeting, I said, hey, like somebody's going to die.
Speaker 2: Even one day is too much.
Speaker 28: And Saturday night, three more people got shot twenty four hours later.
Speaker 19: Property owner with our Bill cunning Cam He says he's received assurances from the city they're going to work to close the club, but he says we'll never understand what's taken so long. Privy open on Elm Street in March. Since that time, there's been over sixty emergency calls to the area. I'm Brian Combs News Radio Son never a WLT closing bell Wall Street. The Dow Game six hundred and six sixty four points to forty seven and twelve s and p five hundred up sixty and the Nasdaq Cup one hundred and fifty three points five to oh five.
Speaker 1: It's time for Bill Dennison.
Speaker 5: Seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 17: There's a Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco, and Party Town with thirteen locations in northern Kentucky. Bengals practiced tonight inside pay Corpse Stadium, getting ready for Thursday in nights AFC North battle up against the Ravens in Baltimore. College football, get the latest on the UC Bearcatter tonight. Scott Sanderfield Show live for the original Montgomery In at eight oh five here on seven hundred WLW. College Basketball. Richard Patino Show tonight with the latest on the Xavier Musketeers at seven on fifty five KRC. Red's update Hot Stove League Tonight at six oh five here on seven hundred WLW, Red's pitching coach Derek Johnson the special guest Bill Dennison, seven hundred WLW Sports.
Speaker 15: Next update coming up at five thirty. Matt Reese, Who's Radio seven hundred WLW. This report is sponsored by Land of Illusion. Chris Miss Glow.
Speaker 30: Experience, the Midwest's largest Christmas village at Land of Illusion, over three million drive through lights, meet Santa, petting Zoo, train rides, and more more Ultimate Family Holiday Fund visit Landoillusion dot com.
Speaker 20: Are you drowning an IRS tax debt?
Speaker 29: I'll be ir a thirty seven thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: Get right back with Eddie and Rocky.
Speaker 2: Rock.
Speaker 1: Obviously two days out from Thanksgiving people, the family all gets together, family friends, the whole nine yards. Well for the next what five weeks?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: Pretty much now through the end of the year, NonStop.
Speaker 9: Yep.
Speaker 1: And here to discuss dating at the holiday season. Our good friend, Jennifer Steyers, matchmaker, extraordinary relationship expert. She's a podcast host. She does it all, she knows it all. That's the reason we love jen Steyers. Welcome to the program.
Speaker 29: Well, thank you.
Speaker 22: I wish I knew it all. That would be amazing.
Speaker 33: Well we do.
Speaker 2: You came to the right Tw'm lucky for you, John Guy.
Speaker 5: So Jenner, what advice?
Speaker 22: Let's see what I know today?
Speaker 1: But yes, what advice do you give? You know people around this time of year, because you always hear about people. Yeah, they some people stay together in relationships even though they want out, just to make it through the holidays. Some people did just break up, so now they're going to be miserable through the holidays. What kind of advice do you give to people like that? Do you cling on through you know, does January the third or whatever? Or do you just cut the cord right down and.
Speaker 2: Get on with it?
Speaker 22: Oh, everybody cuts the cord before Christmas because they don't want to buy the expensive gifts.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 22: Yeah, you know what I will say, Like, given the timing of everything, it's right before Thanksgiving. This is usually the cherry on the cake. So if somebody's thinking about breaking up and then they have to get together with the fam, but it's it's probably gonna it's probably gonna happen right after Thanksgiving, after the chaotic you know, family get together, dysfunctional family get together. So not every family though, of course, but uh, but yeah, and so and then and I think that heightens things, like for people that don't want to be in a relationship, you know, people invite them over for Thanksgiving like a new relationship, and they don't want to go.
Speaker 20: Meet the family.
Speaker 22: People break up, but but here's here's what I would advise is if you are in a relationship, it's a great time to get to know somebody's family if you don't already, because if you do end up in a relationship with them, you you've got to you're marrying their family too and all of that stuff. So uh, go ahead and get it out of the way get to know them.
Speaker 2: Well, you're right, because that's the time you're on a lot of people are getting together with family, so it's a way to especially if you know maybe you're the person you're dating, their family lives out of town. Well maybe they're coming in town, so good time to do it. But the whole like saving a breakup because it's less stressful through the holidays. No way, if if you're going to break up, just rip the band aid off and get it done and move on with it. I don't think a reason to stay with someone for two months is well it's the holidays and I don't want.
Speaker 1: To deal with that.
Speaker 22: I think people with kids so they will do that. I think the biggest us divorce is divorce is peak. I think right after January first, so for that reason, because they just try to make it through the holidays, which is sad, but but yeah, it's it's it is the season coming up, you know, it's also the awkward season coming up. So people that are dating or not dating, you know, they typically go see their family. So it's when you get bombarded with questions too, like why aren't you dating somebody? Or if you're dating, so, when are you gonna get married? When you gotta have kids? And so nobody ever looks forward to that pressure. That's always but it happens a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody's always just people want to know your business. People are like, I'm not being nosy. Of course you're being nosy, and you want to know what's going on. That's my wife's nature. Well it is, it's human nature. And hey, I'm not gonna lie. I'm curious of what my what's going on with my boys? And I got to twenty something year old boys, Jenna, And if you're aware of that, but my wife really wants to kind of she wants to nutpick at it a little bit and go, I wonder what's really going on? They both have girlfriends.
Speaker 2: Let it go. That's all you need to know.
Speaker 22: You know, boys, boys are different than girls. They don't want to talk about it, so yeah, yeah they will. They probably won't, but but yeah, you know, and at the end of the day, I think sometimes you know, it pushes people. That kind of pressure pushes pushes people, and so you don't want to put too much pressure, especially if they're boys. Don't want to put too much pressure on them because you know they're gonna they'd be more likely to back out of what they're in if they feel like they're getting pressure to do something. So uh yeah, all in all in their own time. And I would say that to anybody any age. It's like, let let's let them be and if they want to offer up information or an announcement, great, But otherwise, don't intrude as bad as you want to know, try to stay out of it because it's their relationship and you never know how touchy it is. You know, they could be in a fight about it. They could have been she wants to get married and he does, and or vice versa. And now it's a touchy subject and you've just triggered something. You know, you never know what you're gonna, what kind of can of worms you're going to open up. So, like you said, mind drum bus us.
Speaker 2: So, Jim, what about folks that are or maybe you know in the market to find a relationship. Is the holidays a good time? You know, there's a lot of parties and stuff going on, a lot more social things happening. Is this a good time to do it? Or do you suggest if you are someone who, well, I'd like to find a you know, a future husband, wife or boyfriend girlfriend, and maybe I'll wait until you know, mid January, or do you go about it right now?
Speaker 22: You know, I love the fact that you asked that question. Because Christmas, you know, all the Christmas parties and work Christmas parties, and it's a great time to meet somebody single. And I cannot encourage people enough to get out there and meet people in person. You know, these dating apps are a mess and being able to get in front of people. I mean, someone may bring their friend with them. They don't have a girlfriend or a boyfriend, and you know they're going to bring to friends. So there's going to be single people there. Great time to meet people, or it's a work happy hour somewhere, you know there'll be other people there. You know, go be a plus one with your girlfriend or boyfriend. You know, guy friend. I shouldn't say boyfriend, but guy friend. Go be that plus one or go to the party single, because you never know who you're going to meet.
Speaker 1: So we'll get out and tomorrow is like literally we all know you hear it. Every year, the biggest bar night of the year. Every place you go is going to be packed. There's going to be potentials everywhere you look.
Speaker 22: Really, is it? Really? I didn't even know that.
Speaker 2: Really you didn't know that, you know, Wednesday, Wednesday before Hollow or Halloween, Thanksgiving is the single biggest party night of the biggest bar night for sure.
Speaker 22: Yeah, oh my gosh, Well, I know, we used to always go out. There was one bar in Atlanta that was opened up on Thanksgiving and god, we could not wait to get away from my family. So me and my siblings I have five of them, we would literally go out and get Yeah, you could just tear it up Thanksgiving night though, Well that's all.
Speaker 1: That's also the case too.
Speaker 9: You go out and.
Speaker 1: You do the night before, you wake up all hungover. Then you go to mom's house or grandma's house, eat a little dinner, take a little nap, watching some football. Then around about seven eight o'clock, you hit the street again.
Speaker 2: Boom, we're drag out there.
Speaker 22: Yep, those word the days, Those were the days. But yet, if that's a big if that's a big party night, the night before big for singles go out, I mean, you know, it's weird. We've gone out here in Dallas, I think, and there's nobody out. It's like everybody's gone. Uh So I feel like so many people are traveling to go see family during holidays.
Speaker 1: So wid let me let me ask you, jen We're talking to Jennifer Styers.
Speaker 2: What is uh.
Speaker 1: Southern bell?
Speaker 29: Like you?
Speaker 1: What what is the what is the Thanksgiving?
Speaker 6: Me?
Speaker 2: A consist of.
Speaker 22: You know what that's so different for every family. My mom is Italian, and uh boy, if we get with my Italian family, it's everything. It's lavagna and you know, every kind of meat possible and side dish and dessert. But my mom actually cooks a really healthy Thanksgiving. I'm a little jealous of people that get all the all the crazy fixens. We we actually eat turkey, and I think stuffing is the most battening thing we have. So yeah, what about y'all?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got all the all the regulars, you know, the turkey, the stuffing, the the yams are big a candy jams. Yeah, marshmallows on it. I'll forget it.
Speaker 22: God, I that's my favorite. I love that my mom makes that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So, Jen, where did you grow up?
Speaker 3: Did you?
Speaker 1: I thought you grew up in Dallas, but sounds like you grew up in Atlanta.
Speaker 22: I grew up in Georgia. Yeah, yeah, I grew up in Georgia. I'm the Southern. I'm a Southern peach. Yeah, I'm a Southern girl. But yeah, so I I load up on the sweet tea so uh so with lots of that for Thanksgiving? And pie. Everyone's gotta have pie, right, five different kinds of pies?
Speaker 2: Multiple?
Speaker 22: Yes, Yes, your wife makes how made pies for Thanksgiving?
Speaker 2: The homemade variety?
Speaker 1: The well no, but my wife is a Christmas cookie making fool. She makes you know, She's one of those that will make like, I don't know, eighteen dozen cookies and they just give them to people. And some people were like, we're good, I made my own christ Just take the damn cookies. I'm just like, take the damn cookies.
Speaker 22: Yeah, please, because otherwise you're at your health right with the with that Jin we will let you go.
Speaker 1: It is our pleasure and we want to wish you and yours are very happy Thanksgiving.
Speaker 22: Amazing Thanksgiving. Guys, don't eat too much?
Speaker 1: All right, thanks people? Yeah, take care. There's gen Stires now, see I can. She never did answer the question what she makes it. I guess she just goes to her mom's.
Speaker 2: Huh yeah, maybe shouldn't make anything.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, as we discussed earlier, I make nothing. I do absolutely nothing. I show up very spoiled on Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Well you got you know, you got two moms. She got Kelly's mom and your mom.
Speaker 2: Thanksgivings, we'll go to right my parents' house and that's my mom, Kelly, and mostly my mom because she she wants to write, you know, she wants to do the Thanksgiving, but my sister and my wife help out.
Speaker 1: And then go over to her mom's house and her mom does all this stuff. And do you remember the first holiday you spent with her parents?
Speaker 2: I guess it was. See we first started dating like December of whatever that was, and then we got engaged the following Christmas, right, so it was like a year long before we got engaged I was it, So there wasn't really any rule holidays other than that next Christmas. And we were engaged because and I didn't I didn't ask Kelly's mom. I didn't talk to her and say, hey, I'm going to propose. I just just did it.
Speaker 1: I didn't either yet the whole asked the dad for permission or her dad was said no, her dad I dead really liked me, but I don't think i'd have been an issue.
Speaker 2: But we.
Speaker 1: We've been dating. We started dating at the end of January, and then I went I that's when I went to Australia those years ago, and I went to Australia for a couple of weeks. So I was gone on a lot of two weeks there in February, and as I recall, Easter was early that year, and it was like right at the end of March, first week of April maybe, So we've been going out seriously for about six weeks, I'd say, and I'd never met any of her family, and uh, she was like, why don't you come over for Easter? And I was like, that's big sit down with you because she has two brothers and I'm going to meet your sister in laws and the whole thing, and they have kids and all this, and like that's a little uh my being getting a little over my head. Yah know that they'll love you famous last words. And so I'm trying to be there being my cool as a cucumber kind of self, but not too cool, not too goh no, not that at all. I'm being. This is well, missus haws, This m is wonderfusing. I'm right, exactly correct. And I'm like, anybody got a light for my joint? Hey, you brothers want to go out and hit the garage with me before we eat? You know what I'm saying. But we're sitting there and they and she's got to you. She had the nice china in the whole nine yards and I'm trying to be on my best behavior and I'm like, uh huh uh And I reach over and pick up this heavy salt shaker and it's like grandma's china, right yeah, and uh so I'm like uh huh and it slips, the salt shaker slips right out of my fingers, hits the salad plate dead square in the middle of this like whatever seventy year old china. And I'm like oh huh, oh dude, like seventy pieces. It was putting that one back together and I have another. You get anything stronger than tea? Honest to god, I need something right now.
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: Does anybody want to go to the garage with me?
Speaker 8: With that?
Speaker 6: We check in with traffic and weather, what's going on from the uc Health Traffic Center. UC Help's Epilepsy Center is leading the way toward better days for people with epilepsy with access to clinical trials from leading neurologists. Expect more at UCHealth dot com. An accident has now been cleared out in Ohio on northbound seventy five at two seventy five, still got a minute or two worth of delays from Sharon Road in through there. Northbound seventy one at Smith Edwards the right lane blocked off from an accident. Another crash eastbound Norwood lateral at Montgomery Road, that one also in the right lane and Thunderbird Lane still got that structure fire west of the Saint Drive again please avoid the area on that he's sound like on news radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: The forecast from a seven hundred WLW Weather Center forward and I clouds then maybe some on and off showers through the night, the low of forty four tomorrow clouds and the high of forty five. It is fifty three. Now News Radio seven hundred wl.
Speaker 11: W, it's your hour long off season get together for everything Red. Here from the players, here, from the front office. Here from professional baseball announceris now, what is this? The reds Hot Stove League Tonight at six on seven hundred w l W, the Home of the Red.
Speaker 2: This report is sponsored by Land of Illusion Christmas.
Speaker 30: Glow Experience, the Midwest's largest Christmas village at Land of Illusion, over three million derived through lights.
Speaker 2: Meet Santa heading.
Speaker 1: Zoo train all right back with Eddie and Rocky a little while longer and rock Here. It is that time of year, Yes, the most wonderful time of year. We're here a couple of days out from Thanksgiving. We got Christmas right around the corner. But the it's also that time of year for porch pirates.
Speaker 2: Yes, lots of gifts getting ordered and getting delivered, and with so many people shopping online, most of the things we buy get delivered, they get set on the porch, or they get set out by the mailbox. And here come the pirates and joining us with more on that is our good friend Alex Stone from ABC and Alex is that time of year the pirates are out.
Speaker 34: Yeah, they come out of the shadows because of all the good stuff that we're getting delivered. So yeah, police say one in four Americans now has had a package stolen from their doorstep. That it is that common that so many people are dealing with at a quarter of Americans, and that most of the thefts, it's when the bad guys think you're probably at work, and yeah, all of a sudden that you know, brown Box is enticingly sitting on your doorstep. And so most of them are between noon and six pm when UPS and FedEx and the other services are dropping off. But you may not be there right away to get it, and they jump in to grab it. We talked to Joe Soupan over at c NEET. We asked him, all right, what are people stealing this year? And he says, it's pretty clear what they're going after.
Speaker 22: I value electronic items.
Speaker 2: So we've seen iPhones.
Speaker 1: The new Nintendo Switch is expected to be a big target.
Speaker 2: A that's small and can easily be run off with.
Speaker 34: Okay, so a couple of tips cops say that the best thing to do is just be home. I mean obviously that that's the best thing. To grab it immediately when it's delivered, or have a neighbor go over and grab it, or while it's super annoying, to choose the signature option, which I hate. We had a package last week that I think on the third delivery attempt by UPS. Finally we were there because it was on Saturday. But after the third one, then you know you got to go and find it at the main distribution center. And I'm just going whatever put on my doorstep. I don't care if it gets stolen. I don't want to sign for this thing. But then you know you're going to get it immediately, not just left on your doorstep while you're at home, that you're actually going to go and it's going to be handed to you. But if you have Amazon or Walmart Plus, they can actually put your items in your garage if you want them to to be able to put your garage door up. Walmart Plus will actually put them in your home if you want them to. If you give them the approval to do it, then they won't be sitting out. But if you can't do that, police they just get the best description. Have a doorbell camera, let them know was a person on a bike, were they in a car, what did they look like, and they'll go and look for them. But those are all the classic porch pirates. In New York, fourteen people have been indicted in a really complicated high tech scheme where they were allegedly actually hacking into the fed X system to know when iPhones were going to be delivered over the last couple of years and to be waiting for them to grab them immediately. And the prosecutors say, yeah, they were illegally in the FedEx system and act into it, and then runners were waiting for the iPhones when they would arrive. This is what in Suffolk County, this is what prosecutors are saying.
Speaker 2: Waiting for the phones as though they were expecting them.
Speaker 34: Because they were expecting them. And then moments after the fed Ex employee dropped off the iPhone that sometimes they would even intercept the fed Ex employee. The runners would grab it and then leave and the stolen phones would then go to a st house and then they were resold around the world. But the prosecutor saying.
Speaker 29: Them to the system, the co concrewers would then contact these runners and tell them these are the names, and you're going to go out and pick these up.
Speaker 34: And if they had to sign for them, they even knew from being in the FedEx system what the name was going to be, or they would change the name and be able to sign for it. So that was a big takedown. And the phones were coming from Verizon and AT and T and they would be waiting for them. But typically it's going to be the person on a bike or in a car kind of following ups or FedEx and just grabbing whatever they can find on porches and yeah, a lot of times that's going to be your stuff. And they're definitely out right now.
Speaker 2: I guess the good news is so many people have those ring doorbell cans, or even if you don't have it, people may think you do and that might thwark some theft, right.
Speaker 34: Yeah, I mean hopefully, although in the moment, if they grabbed something and they've got their face covered, then what and the item's gone. But a lot of these companies, if you contact them, they will make it right and send you another one. I think it just depends on what the company is and what the item is. If it's a twenty thousand dollars item, they may not be as willing as a ten dollars item from Amazon, but because they're going to say, hey, you know, we left it to your doorstep. It was on your property and it was your doing at that point. But other companies are going to say, we'll take care of it and just send you another one.
Speaker 1: And Alex, something we didn't hit there. Now, talking about this hacking of FedEx's a system, weren't they also giving them? They would just change the address on it and put it to you know, some a house maybe that some of these guys knew was going to be empty or something, and make that the address of the delivery and just that's where the guy would be waiting on him. That's crazy stuff.
Speaker 34: Yeah, So they would do both. They would know that they were coming, but then they would also physically in the FedEx system change the delivery address so that then they would know where it's going to be and it wouldn't be the actual recipient and it would be an unknowing home and they would is run up and grab it right then. So you know, maybe you're not expecting a delivery from Verizon or at and t and something has dropped off on your doorstep and then somebody grabs it and you may see it in the ring camera and think, I don't know what that was, and then they would just go on from there.
Speaker 1: All right with that, Alex, Uh, you've been warned.
Speaker 32: That is true.
Speaker 34: So there you go, So be at home and wait those If you go on the UPS app, it'll give you like a four hour window. It's like the old days of waiting for the cable guy of like your package will be there from eleven thirty to three thirty or four thirty in the afternoon. Right now, you just got to sit around all day and wait for ups.
Speaker 2: The problem is it doesn't show up men until like eight.
Speaker 28: That's exactly what happened on that package I was talking about where he needed the signature last week where I told my wife and like it says eleven thirty to two thirty, and then two thirty came and three thirty and then and then look in there and it says before nine pm.
Speaker 34: And I was like, well, what a waste of a day for my wife? This You sat around all day.
Speaker 1: There you go with that, Alex, We will let you go, buddy, Hey have a great Thanksgiving you too.
Speaker 2: Thanks guys, Happy Thanksgiving, Happy Thanksgiving, Alex, thank you.
Speaker 1: Okay rock In other news, Now, we've talked about this before and to my well, we were talking earlier in the show. You were talking about people who do that deep diving thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the woman had spent h where's the I don't have the article here next to me, but yeah, she's a set the world record for free diving deep dive, free diving with no fins two.
Speaker 1: Hundred and seventy two feet so and then we were talking about the possibility of losing your breath down there and you'd be screwed, blah blah blah. Well, that that's the thought scares the hat out of me. But also, and I think it scares the head out of the of anybody, the thought of being alive in a coffin.
Speaker 2: Oh that that is I think everyone's thought about that, and that get a little panicky sensation. Yep er uh.
Speaker 1: And that very everything just happened in Thailand. This is a Buddhist temple in the in the on the outskirts of Bangkok. They posted a video on his Facebook page about this particular woman. The temple's general and financial affairs manager told the Associated Press this past Monday that the sixty five year old woman's brother drove her from the province of to be cremated because he drove three hundred miles with this woman's supposed body in a coffin because he knew that they did cremation for free. So they comes in with them and they've got them. They're like, okay, you guys do this and no no, and he'd have a gift or a gift certificate, a death certificate or anything. And the people were like, you sure about this. A she's been you know, it's like the Mandi by nothing. Oh he's dead, don't even worry about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh.
Speaker 1: So they're sitting there talking, uh huh huh, and all of a suddenly, this temple general, here's a fate knocking coming from the coffin.
Speaker 20: No.
Speaker 1: I was a bit surprised, so I asked the guy to open the coffin, and everyone was startled. I saw her opening her eyes slightly and knocking on the side of the coffin. She must have been knocking for quite some time.
Speaker 2: Wolf Wolf. Yeah, I mean, just the whole thought of being inside a coffin. No, light, No nothing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the brother said his sister, he was the sister, or this was his sister. This guy, I thought it was his grandma or something. He said his sister had been bedridden for about two years. When her health deteriorated, she became unresponsive, appeared to stop breathing. That's when he over to this to the hospital in Bangkok, to which the woman said she wanted to donate her organs. Well, the hospital refused to accept the woman to take her organs because he didn't have an official death certificate. That's all. He ended up at this temple with the free cremation, right, so, the temple manager said. When she was explaining how to get the death certificate, they heard the knocking. That's when the assist her and sent her to a nearby hospital. The general there at the temple said they would cover the medical expenses for this woman. Now, wait a minute, this guy just foisted this not dead person on your crematorium and you're going to go that's all right, we got it.
Speaker 2: We'll peg of the tamp. I mean, it feels so bad for the woman of psychological traumas she been through.
Speaker 1: Well, you got a figure though, and I'm I'm not discounting this trauma for this lady, but you got to kind of figure she ain't in good shape.
Speaker 2: So is that the reason why they should just throw in her coffin and lock her in for like a day.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what my wife would do to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Come on, fess up.
Speaker 1: You know, if the our wives had the chance to do what they would, there's no doubt it'd be padlocked, like like you were Dragula or something. They would wrap chains around and marked deep deep, deep dope, make it twelve feet, not double it down.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, this sort of thing happened a lot back in the day because they didn't know when someone you know, passed out or they went into a coma, you thought they were dead, which is how the term dead ringer came about. Right, really had to run little bells on little strings down into the coffin. And if you I wonder how many times that actually happen throughout human history. Imagine being the guy sitting there on the cemetery not and you hear.
Speaker 1: Like, d oh, come on, there ain't no way that's that person would still be screwed. Because if I hear dig ding in the dead of night in a cemetery. The kid is out. Yes, I'm finding a new profession.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: With that, we check in with trafficing, weather, What is going on,