Speaker 1: Join the Meat, Sauce and Miller Lte at d Michael Bees in Alberville this Thursday from five to seven. Stop by for drink specials, games and a register for a chance to win a spot in the Vikings Foundation Golf Tournament. All the details at kfan dot com Hewart Golf.
Speaker 2: Hey, welcome back.
Speaker 3: Good morning. Everybody's your little pudtrip Morning show with a mustache, wondered Mike Musman, Mike mustache mustman my lip broom? Yeah, yeah, lip broom. I'm uncomfortable with that. I should Mike mushtache.
Speaker 2: Here's some other nicknames for you.
Speaker 3: I know that I'm aware of those as well.
Speaker 4: We saw you on during the Ryan Jeffers interview on the camera and you kind of looked like a police sketch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 3: We thought you might be thinking about taking Ben in for question.
Speaker 2: Look looks like Paul Blarte. Great film, right, really really really good?
Speaker 5: Yeah, heartfelt, you know the relationship between he and his daughter.
Speaker 3: I have a question for you Mustling, Yes, sir, but I'm not gonna ask myself. I'm gonna let this guy ask.
Speaker 6: It's a good start for the Twins. Here are the fourth inning. You ever seen Buck with his pants down? Uh? No, one like it shorts?
Speaker 7: No, like he's got he doesn't have his no socks showing.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying.
Speaker 3: So yeah, interesting his pants pulled down around his ankles, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, No, it's a good start for the Twins.
Speaker 2: Here are the fourth inning.
Speaker 6: Have you ever seen Buck with his pants down?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: No, like it shorts?
Speaker 7: No, like he's got he doesn't have his no socks showing.
Speaker 6: I see what you're saying, so yeah.
Speaker 2: I love the.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see the problem is uh is that what we talk about with the radio show all the time. You're talking for a living. Eventually, weird things are going to happen, especially if you're doing preseason, none spring training baseball. You've got to run out of things to say.
Speaker 2: Correct. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I also think again, this job has done a lot of good for us as individuals because our sense of double Anton's are a double meaning or keep your mind out of the gutter stuff I'm always thinking of like exactly yea. And that's why, like Ben on Twin City's Live, you're always thinking the dirty stuff.
Speaker 2: You can tell the rest of your staff is not.
Speaker 6: I always love watching how they didn't get why you're smiling or laughing. I think just being on the power to as long as we have, we're just used to stuff like that. If somebody said, I would never say, have you ever seen Buck with his pants down? Without thinking correct the way that we're all thinking. But Previs is just a nice, innocent guy. He didn't mean it like that, but yeah, or it doesn't have that filter, right, Yeah, that's an innocent question. Not if you're on this.
Speaker 3: Show, Benjamin Lieber, what are you ready for this?
Speaker 2: What happened? Do you guys have the drum roll? Can you get an a drum roll?
Speaker 6: Please?
Speaker 2: Oh? No? What is it?
Speaker 3: Benjamin?
Speaker 2: Get yourself ready? Mark off the calendar. It's happening, happening.
Speaker 3: Saturday, September fifth, TLC. Sultan Peppa and in Vogue at the grand stand at the Minnesota State Fair.
Speaker 8: Boy Sultan Peppa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, brilliant. Yeah, I'll retell the story of my rookie year. Say it.
Speaker 9: Having to stand up in the cafeteria training camp holding a ketchup bottle as a microphone. That's there's that caveat Zach, don't think anything else and sing Salt and Peppers push it, yep in front of the team. It was this junior saying, did you push it real good? I did push it real good. And the thing is, I don't know the lyrics.
Speaker 2: I don't know. All I know is the hook.
Speaker 9: So it was just basically gyrating on top of a table, a very unsteady table, ketchup bottle.
Speaker 2: And singing. Jesus, why did that guy yell he's excited? Excited? Did not get that introduction?
Speaker 3: Yeah, well you're a mighty good man. Say it again, Yeah, a.
Speaker 2: Mighty mighty good man.
Speaker 4: The weirdest thing, Ben was nobody asked you to do that? Yeah you nobody?
Speaker 2: That is true.
Speaker 6: You were a Yeah, you were a kid in the nineties and Pepa Yep and Vogue t l C rank them one, two and three TLC one.
Speaker 2: They had absolute slammers.
Speaker 3: Could you tell me one of these? I really that's the one. I can't think. Ain't too proud to beg Yeah, Sweetland, please don't.
Speaker 2: All three still with us?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: No, no longer? With that burn down the house?
Speaker 3: Remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I know, But like I didn't know that she got in a carrack, Is that right? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Something yep, I just read it yep, I thought I.
Speaker 2: Thought chili was so hot?
Speaker 6: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Chili?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Do you like chili?
Speaker 6: Is it?
Speaker 2: T bos and man?
Speaker 3: Okay, remember.
Speaker 2: Think about if you are and T O C.
Speaker 6: The T stands for t bos, the L stands for left eye, and the sea stands for chili. If you are Spinderella and the bands called Salt and Peppa, you're like, how about Salt and Peppa and Spinderella? What the hell?
Speaker 2: She always got left out?
Speaker 4: It's run.
Speaker 3: DMC was the same thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, d m C stands for d m C stands for David Michaels because they all love the store crafter and the crafts.
Speaker 6: So David Michael's craft Yeah, they love craft.
Speaker 3: Crafts as a mac and cheese.
Speaker 2: Yeah, or craft stores? Oh say, I'm sorry they were huge.
Speaker 6: Was just one guy in his love of Michael's and their crafts.
Speaker 2: Yeah. He loved knitting and.
Speaker 10: Uh like gluing popsicle sticks into like cool like the Seven Wonders of the World.
Speaker 2: That was his thing. I'm surprised you didn't know that.
Speaker 3: I've heard you from your story.
Speaker 2: Doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 3: Whatever happened to Andrey Rising?
Speaker 2: Is he still with us? I don't know. He is not yet a couple more weeks.
Speaker 6: My favorite bit, my buddy John everyone here on Easter sends me a photo of Andrea Risen just says he is.
Speaker 2: Rising every east or something. It's a tradition like no other.
Speaker 6: He is rising. He's fifty nine and still living, still killing it. Probably, Yeah, not in jail. Pretty good player. Let me look one of the great Chris Burman nicknames of all time, right, Andre bad moon Rising?
Speaker 11: Yeah, brilliant, Yeah, better than mine. I guess bose yours again? Fats what Fats leever? Yeah, I guess he's a professional pool player or something. Minnesota Fats, Minnesota Fats. Yeah, but there's like, I think there's a Fats Domino. There's a handful of Fats that are famous.
Speaker 10: In nineteen ninety three, Andre Risen had fifteen touchdowns. Ninety he had ten, ninety one he had twelve, and ninety two had eleven. See he was really good as Yeah. The first he played for Indiana his first year in eighty nine, did he like a cut or something or traded? His first season eighty nine was with Indiana Indiana Hawks team the Colts. Oh no, okay, yeah, I've never heard, so.
Speaker 2: I just said Indiana. Relaxed. We all know it's the Colts. Judging.
Speaker 6: All of the rooms were confused because you said Indiana.
Speaker 12: Sorry, he was traded to the Hoosiers. He played for the Colts first season where Indiana to Atlanta? Anymore specific? So about his time with the Colts, hold on.
Speaker 3: Did he not play for the Bills at the end of his career.
Speaker 10: He's played for Indiana, Indiana, Atlanta, Hey start over, Cleveland, go backwards. He's splayed where did you start? Indianapolis? Finally we got that in Atlanta, then Cleveland, then Jacksonville, then Green Bay, Kansas City for three seasons, and then he is last season was in two thousand.
Speaker 2: He played for Oakland. Okay, so never the Bills.
Speaker 3: The Bills, I don't know why I had him in my brain as a Bill during the losing Super Bowl team.
Speaker 9: Oh so, Hawk, we gotta we got to keep adding to our stadium list because you know, the Bills they're going to open the new stadium.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's time.
Speaker 9: So there was a point in time where I think I visited. I've been to every NFL stadium. Yeah, and now we've got to add some more to it. Have you guys seen the commanders they're renderings for that. See him, That's the coolest thing I've seen on the look.
Speaker 2: It's awesome. They make it look like a like a monument. I haven't seen it yet.
Speaker 9: He's going to get all white, sort of stone or ivory looking super Ba.
Speaker 2: And you have to.
Speaker 10: The Bill's first game will be a nationally televised home game. Should be Sunday night or Monday night. Should be because the Seahawks will play the opener on Thursday.
Speaker 2: Right, well, I think Wednesday is going to be the Wednesday.
Speaker 7: They Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday that week.
Speaker 2: They're doing the Melbourne bit in Australia. Yeah, oh, nice to meet it, Carey.
Speaker 6: Speaking of Wikipedia career histories, this guy posted a week or so ago when Josh Johnson signed with the Bengals. Quarterback Josh Johnson. Right, he is thirty nine years old and in the league.
Speaker 2: Forever eighteen years or something.
Speaker 6: He was a fifth rounder in two thousand and eight. This is his career history. Team by team. Ready, Yeah, I'm gonna have to take a deep breath. Tampa Bay Buccaneers, San Francisco forty nine Ers, Sacramento Mountain Lions, Cleveland Browns, Cincinnati Bengals, San Francisco forty nine Ers, Cincinnati Bengals, New York Jets, Indianapolis Colts, Buffalo Bills, Baltimore Ravens, New York Giants, Houston Texans, Oakland Raiders, San Diego Fleet, Washington Redskins, Detroit Lions, Los Angeles Wildcats, San Francisco forty nine Ers, New York Jets, Baltimore Ravens, Denver Broncos, San Francisco forty nine Ers, Baltimore Ravens, Washington Commanders.
Speaker 2: Cincinnati Bengals. That's unbelievable. That's a freaking believable.
Speaker 7: Talk about seeing every stadium, my goodness, one.
Speaker 6: Two something like twenty six or twenty seven switches since two thousand and eight.
Speaker 3: Obviously, has he ever started a game.
Speaker 6: Career NFL statistics he has fourteen touchdowns, eighteen interceptions, two rushing touchdowns, so I mean he must have started somewhere in there for a handful of them.
Speaker 2: But man, what a.
Speaker 6: What a ride?
Speaker 2: Did he play for Denver during the COVID year Denver was twenty twenty two?
Speaker 6: Oh okay, never mind, no, okay, sorry, check black okay, man so it's nuts.
Speaker 9: Can we all take a guest here, you guys understand this josh on something? Yeah, so according to over the Cap, what is his career earnings with all of those teams and his long NFL career?
Speaker 2: All right, so something like eighteen years? Eighteen years.
Speaker 6: There's some XFL in there, there's some there's some practice squad stuff in there. Houck, do you still love the XFL? Almost all of these are are that's close to minimum deals, right, So, and.
Speaker 2: The UFL starts soon. Hawk, I'm gonna guess, are you really.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm gonna be conservative. I'm gonna say it's.
Speaker 2: A lot of time, and then I'll say twelve million so much. That's a pretty good guess.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go a little bit lower than that's so much. If it's practice squad I'm or you know, backup stuff or off season stuff, I'm gonna say eight and a half million.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go right at the eighteen. I think it kind of balances it out, you know some of them.
Speaker 9: Yeah, eighteen yeah, because somebody's like, it's like a two million or two and a half million dollars.
Speaker 2: A year on my backup quarterback spot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I'm gonna go eleven point two, eleven point.
Speaker 2: Two, anybody else one.
Speaker 13: Dollar, one dollar, I'll say twenty smoothly, twenty can can we just can we give sauce Is props twelve twelve point seven million dollars?
Speaker 2: Wow? Hey, thank you mill Yeah, yeah, daddy, it is something right, steady?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I agree, yeah, job, but you know all correct, But what's very important hopefully he maxed out as four to oh one. K.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's obviously a bested veteran. You say he's under contract right now with the team signed with the Bengals.
Speaker 9: Yep, so he'll be nearing forty years old, still playing in the league. Literally, everything's paid for once you're there. I mean all you're just like all your meals, all the stuff, right, playing right, and then and then by the time haircuts haircuts, you get three to different retirement plans. You can start drawing on one at like forty five if he wants.
Speaker 6: Wikipedia says the Cincinnati Bengals signed in March fourteenth, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: This is his third stint.
Speaker 6: Johnson signed a one year contract with the Cincinnati Bengals. Vikings analyst Ben Lieber said if he had been with the Vikings, he would be the front runner to start week one, and apparently you caught hell for that. Wow, man, you know I gotta like Ash Johnson.
Speaker 2: I feel like I provided some logic to that.
Speaker 6: Wikipedia says this is an obvious attempt at race baiting.
Speaker 13: No.
Speaker 2: Wow, Even Corey Probos is tired of your take.
Speaker 6: He's also seeing Buck with his pants down Joe Buck not Byron Buckston.
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen Joe Buck with his pants down?
Speaker 10: No, but that's a disgusting act.
Speaker 2: Sports reference. I like sports.
Speaker 3: I like titles.
Speaker 2: We know what you like? Headlines is next? How are you wanting to join the fandom?
Speaker 1: KF fan would like to think and celebrate our five thousand dollars teacher winners and iHeartRadio to think a teacher powered by donors choose. There's still time to nominate a public school teacher making a difference. They could be next to win five thousand dollars to make over their classroom doing out iHeartRadio dot Com slash teachers.
Speaker 13: All right.
Speaker 3: Final segment eight twenty four. Here we are Mike Mussman Benjamin Leber to cast of thousands. Here we are Must you got anything going? On this week.
Speaker 2: Ah, no events this week at you.
Speaker 5: Well, we got stuff gearing up for the draft.
Speaker 2: It will be a couple events hell.
Speaker 5: Into the draft, so it'll be kind of fine with Meller like the Vikings four weeks from Thursday.
Speaker 9: Ben, Yeah, better start buckling down and getting all the prospects ready. I feel like we kind of take a little bit of a lull once free agency starts, once the new league years starts.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, let's take a step back a little bit. Now I'm starting to pick it up.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we are you know, we love second, we love sports, and I'm sure you guys watched a ton of basketball and stuff like that over the weekend.
Speaker 12: Watched every single every every game yep, women and men and the Wolves game.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I watched the golf tournament the Valve spar which made me giggle every time they talk about the sneak pit because it just made me think about strip clubs?
Speaker 7: Is that what's a nickname for him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: He's right?
Speaker 2: Yea club? I've never heard that.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, like a regular strip club. I guess I shouldn't say I'm not following you.
Speaker 2: What has happened? Who calls it a snake bal a snippers.
Speaker 6: Come on anyway, I watch I've heard, Yeah, you run in some weird circles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what what's that have to do with golf?
Speaker 5: So I'm watching golf and you because the Welspar has a stroke.
Speaker 2: I don't think somebody watches golf, so please explain.
Speaker 7: Well, none of I'm sitting there watching us.
Speaker 5: My wife walks through the room and the commentator said, uh, well, this is a very accessible hole.
Speaker 2: All right, So.
Speaker 6: You lost the rest of the day.
Speaker 5: My wife kept saying that I'd had a very accessible hole.
Speaker 2: My god, it may happen.
Speaker 5: It made me kind of mad because I'm like, no, I don't, and then I threw it back at her and she just goes, yes, I do, but you're not a member at this club.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: I mean that's a great line.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, that wase stung a little bit.
Speaker 3: Was that because of the mustache?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Probably that was pre mustache? Oh lord? So yeah, I love watching golf. People watch golf. Yeah, I watch a ton of it. Nobody watches yeah, hell yeah.
Speaker 10: We're all gonna watch golf in three weeks, two weeks from Thursday, and you know.
Speaker 7: A very accessible hold on knock it off.
Speaker 2: Thank you not debating that. Appreciate that, Tommy.
Speaker 6: Just all right, let's do this now.
Speaker 2: Time for headlines. Here we go.
Speaker 6: All right, Max and I referenced it earlier because we both saught over the weekend. It was fantastic project. Hail Mary had the best opening weekend of the year with eighty point six million dollars. Smell loved it, totally worth it, lots of fun. Yeah, I've all done.
Speaker 4: I saw something that said it was like a he had a really big opening weekend, like like an almost historic one for a non IP movie and into.
Speaker 6: A nonfranchise, not like a Marvels movie or something like that.
Speaker 2: Just a standalone Hey, a unique idea, right, Yeah, what a man. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And even Ryan Goslin he popped up at one of the theaters for one of the early screenings and he said, it's not your job to keep theaters open. It's our job to put things in the theater that make you want to be here. And that's well, send's true. He's not wrong. He's going to get This is definitely a theater movie, no doubt about it. Got to go see in the theater.
Speaker 6: Go see it, Go see it. A Kentucky family chose their legacy over a massive payday. They're making news because they turned down a twenty six million dollar offer to sell part of their twelve hundred acre farm to an AI data center.
Speaker 2: Good for them, They've had it for a long time.
Speaker 6: Apparently, says generations of feeding people a great depression. So yeah, maybe one hundred plus years. I've had that spot. So they're not selling. Was it kirk Bills, No, it doesn't say just as a Kentucky family. I don't know where kirk Bills is from kirk Bills.
Speaker 9: I mean, the crappy thing about that is that I love the fact that they're standing up and not not going to sell out because those data farms have so much other like down down wind like effects as far as the environment goes and the communities. But somebody in the neighboring counties is me like, I'll take twelve million, yeah, and they're just going to build the data center just one county over.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 6: If anybody wants to build a data center on my land, I will gladly give them as many millions as they offer, or vice versa. I'll take as much. Sure, I'll move. Good for you, yeah, and I think my neighbors would love an AI data center right where I am. Who were your neighbors Hawk Scoochy and Lipstick and Jungle Boy and your Corey's neighbor.
Speaker 9: My dog too, Dud's then Scoot Scoots Yeah, Sam, Yeah, So I'll make this as quick as possible.
Speaker 6: So Lipstick and Jungle Boy are out of out of the state on spring break, so they had like a cat sit here and stuff. But the cat got really sick. So actually Friday, Angie took it to the vet for like four hours because somebody had right, somebody had to stick and Jungle Boy or out and about so obviously that that you know, cat's like eighteen years old, it's like, oh man, this isn't going to make it. That would be weird if the cat died on vacation. Blah blah blah blah blah. Cat ended up being Okay, long story longer. We get a text basically saying, Jungle Boy appreciates you watching his step cat most of this night. Like so she finally embraced that yes, he in fact is Jungle Boy, and that Jungle Boy is thankful that you guys kept an eye and I'm like, I, I didn't do anything. I watched poker, Angie watched the cat.
Speaker 10: Your wife would rather take the neighbor's cat to the vet for four hours to hang out with you.
Speaker 6: I don't think that was I don't think that was the choice. That is what happened. Like, I don't think she seemed bummed. But it wasn't like I volunteer just to leave the house.
Speaker 2: Actually, the ployment was over like thirty minutes. Yes, the cat went to target.
Speaker 6: So I think they knew. Nicknames have been embraced. I think they have moved on from Scooter in Filatio. I think they are officially now lipstick and jungle Boy. I was.
Speaker 9: I would imagine that Lipstick appreciates the new nickname.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I think it's a I think it's an upgrade for Falatio to go lipstick. I think it's definitely a downgrade for Scooter to now be jungle Boy.
Speaker 2: It's going the wrong way, meet halfway, scootcy and too. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Vanda White says that she has worn over eight thousand different outfits on Wheel of Fortune.
Speaker 2: Bizarre. I know.
Speaker 6: So, you know, remember we just when we talked to the gents in a couple of weeks ago she was auctioning off all of those. Yeah, exactly what do you think happens with eight thousand different van of white outfits? Do you think she does something similar where she donates him or actions him on probably.
Speaker 7: Just rentals. Maybe they sho have the tag in the back.
Speaker 6: Maybe because again this is I just have so little faith in men. But can you imagine like the creeps that would bid on a van of white dress? I don't want to know who would Be's the.
Speaker 2: Camera on him? Chat? Abbot chat, abbot chat?
Speaker 7: What's going on with Ryan Seacrest?
Speaker 2: Is he is he okay?
Speaker 9: He looks like he's like not being fed? What do you mean he looks he looks like and like an android or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're going to support him.
Speaker 6: You concerned?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you okay? A little bit saw him on the screen.
Speaker 7: I'm like, what is going on with him?
Speaker 6: So you do watch the wheel a little bit now?
Speaker 7: It was just purely on accident.
Speaker 3: Yeah, having weird mustache.
Speaker 6: Yeah what if he's a streaming right now in camp dot com slash Watch and he's like, well, Muss is a teammate. I could email. Let me just say I'm concerned for your mustache, yeah, and your jokes about your whole Yeah, he's watching Yeah.
Speaker 2: Your snake very accessible.
Speaker 6: Over the weekend, the first episode of Saturday Night Live UK went underway with Tina Fey as the host. I saw about half of it. I thought it was fine, it was solid.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 6: They said they sometimes don't get our humor because they don't get the jokes or the context.
Speaker 2: I definitely felt that. In reverse.
Speaker 6: I'm like, I don't even know who this person they're making fun of his I don't understand this reference at all, but still like that they were swinging.
Speaker 2: Their weekend up date was really funny.
Speaker 10: Andy texted me on Friday and said he wanted to come on and talk about it. I forgot about that until right now. He also said he texted hogs Daddy. I forgot about it. Oh he's here, Oh he is, Andy, what do you think of the Saturday Night Live?
Speaker 3: Are you talking to me? The impression you do that for good day?
Speaker 2: You're ape.
Speaker 6: They also can swear, by the way, they're not woosies.
Speaker 2: They just were going for it. They're not swearing. Whales to swear dropping an F box weird, So woosies don't swear we should be able to swear. Swearing is fun. Well, you're a cussing, smoking son of a bitch.
Speaker 9: Good like a I don't know, though, I don't know if they'd be good for this show just because of you know, when you guys had that podcast, you guys like you know, you guys had that podcast, right remember that time?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it had like a million downloads.
Speaker 9: A month or super popular. I don't even know what happened to that, but I wonder there are times where we would get on the podcast and we all started cussing, as if it was like the first time we ever were allowed to cuss in public.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was about every other word was a cuss word.
Speaker 6: It's a little well, if you ask common, that's basically all of Sauce's stand up. It's just the F word, right. He said that a lot in the past, right that you basically don't do jokes.
Speaker 2: You just say the F word. I mean, yeah, the four letter one. Do a lot of racial humor.
Speaker 6: My ghost wrote, have you pulled back on that or not?
Speaker 2: What I don't do amor?
Speaker 6: I pulled back?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you still do those accents. I stopped doing those.
Speaker 3: You did that three sets in Black face.
Speaker 2: The first two times got a little old.
Speaker 1: The second time, I didn't like your idea of being a prior Richard Pryor cover band.
Speaker 3: I did like you like yourself on fire, then.
Speaker 10: Got a lot of cheers for that, norm brilliant.
Speaker 6: There's a new trend of speed friending events.
Speaker 2: God, it's exactly what it sounds like.
Speaker 6: Instead of speed dating, you have meetups with a handful of people, two to three dozen people, and then there's an icebreaker neutral places like cafes, people of all ages, and then you essentially speed go around the room and meet people to see if you can find friends in your area.
Speaker 2: No fakes. I think it's great.
Speaker 7: I mean they're like new in town. That might actually be something.
Speaker 2: But people need to hang out with each other more man, Yeah, I do agree with that.
Speaker 6: One expert says we are in a friendship recession according to the latest poll. How do I word this? Because it's an eight percentage range? Give me the range of people that say they don't have any friends any not.
Speaker 2: A single one.
Speaker 6: Give me give me an eight percent range.
Speaker 9: I would say eight to eighteen percent. No, five, five to thirteen percent, five to thirteen sauce, Yeah, one to nine percent.
Speaker 7: Three to eleven percent.
Speaker 2: I like that, guess chrisps max stuff ten.
Speaker 6: Fifteen, twenty three, six to nine because are all six twelve to twenty percent say they don't have any friends.
Speaker 9: Up to twenty percent don't have a single friend. Oh man, they need a hug.
Speaker 2: It's better this way.
Speaker 9: You have plenty of feed on behalf speaking of Yeah, of the twenty percent, Chris Hockey, it's better this way.
Speaker 6: Experts say, unlike romantic relationships, a lot of platonic relationships take time. The key is to get into a habit of adding low steaks, repeated interactions with people you're similar to.
Speaker 2: What if you're not like anybody else?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's the problem. I can't find anybody this horn.
Speaker 2: The problem is with you?
Speaker 9: Is that the thing you can the common you would friends, That is a place that you guys would never speak to each other, poker table.
Speaker 6: Well, so, and that's that's the funny thing about like Vegas is then when I run into poker friends in Vegas, it's like, Hey, should we go hang out and get something to eat? Well, it's Vegas, so they want to go to five star restaurants And I walk down to raising cane, so it's I don't see them ever. Yeah, there's yeah, everybody wins.
Speaker 2: I'm happy to eat. They just tell you that because they know you won't go right.
Speaker 6: They say like they're cats sick, and then they just disappear for four hours and then Jungle Boy sends me a thank you text.
Speaker 9: Well, then if must is going to get together and watch golf with people, then everybody just falls asleep.
Speaker 2: After about twenty minutes, it was just him and his mustache.
Speaker 9: Oh, I don't know because I think it's boring to watch. It's not boring, not at all.
Speaker 6: Ladies and gentlemen, attention.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've just been having urgent and horrifying news story.
Speaker 14: Let's and I read all of you to stop what you're doing and listen.
Speaker 6: Breaking sports news, sports news Jackson Smith and JIGBA four years, one hundred and sixty eight million dollars, one hundred and twenty million of it guaranteedikes JSN with a gigantic deal. And oh man, he's probably reading this story though. Four years, one sixty eight sauce. How much is that per year?
Speaker 2: Like forty two point one?
Speaker 6: Oh my god, you've read that.
Speaker 2: You are correct, Damn it yeah, damnits Yeah, the point one, that's what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he is something around forty two.
Speaker 3: Jeez, hey, I've been before you get out here. What do you think of skatabooz comments?
Speaker 9: Oh I didn't read all of the comments. I just again, I just saw the sort of the snippet of what he said. Did he elaborate did he elaborate on let's hear it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Can I hear it?
Speaker 6: He thinks is a real thing.
Speaker 2: No, it's an excuse. I think asthma is an excuse too.
Speaker 6: Yes, asthma's face.
Speaker 9: Is there anything worse than when you're in fourth grade and someone's huffing and puffing you're just soft?
Speaker 6: Yeah? Just literally be better there.
Speaker 9: I mean, all of that I think is obviously just a little I don't think that he really believes.
Speaker 2: He said later that it was just a joke.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's like it sounds a little tongue in cheek and just kind of stupid bravado, because obviously asthma is a very real thing.
Speaker 6: You know what, though in his defense as well, let's say he was one hundred percent serious. That's something I would have said maybe twenty five years ago. Kids just say dumb things. Yeah, So it's like, you know, if he was serious, and who knows and who cares If he was, he'll look back ten fifteen years later go.
Speaker 2: On like what, yeah, what am I doing?
Speaker 9: And ct is probably real. The problem with CTE the way I understand it, there's just been no controlled studies done on it. So the research that's been done on ct is it's difficult. It's a little cloudy. It's not it's it hasn't been an you know, these the analysis and research hasn't had like a control study done on the general population. They only do it on football players, and it's only done and and when you when you die. And part of that problem is a lot of us have a lot of plaque just in our brains when they die, but we don't know the exact percentage because there's never been a study done on the general population like that, So there's no control done against this experience.
Speaker 6: The most plaque ever. I was going to say his teeth when he was in high school, but it's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, and I did kill his dentist. I really did love you guys. It's great to be back. I'll see a toys day.
Speaker 3: Okay, are you going to a flag football practice right now.
Speaker 6: Going to flag football, Yeah, to get ready for the Olympics, because I'm you and Brady.
Speaker 3: The Tom Brady thing was such a huge success the day. I think that's the next big thing.
Speaker 2: You did you watch it? Hugs?
Speaker 3: I watched every minute.
Speaker 2: Brother. I liked it.
Speaker 3: When he was making fun of that one dude with the blonde here, who thinks you can fight people?
Speaker 2: That's the one. That's all just a setup, I know, all right, bye, buddy. There he goes.
Speaker 6: See man a fifteen year old German teenager, which is redundant. He's fifteen, stole a bus. Oh, good job from a transportation company. Let's roll, just so he could drive his girlfriend to school in a different city.
Speaker 2: Here we go. There he was over man.
Speaker 6: I mean that guy's dedicated.
Speaker 3: Man. Yeah, yeah, why was he doing it? Pat squishy hat.
Speaker 6: A bakery in Connecticut has announced that they will not toss croissants to parade goers during this year Saint Patrick's Day Parade, doing due to safety concerns a couple of things. But I mean, didn't they have their Saint Patrick's Day Parade. It's weird that it's worded that way that they're not going to Maybe they have their late why maybe they're celebrating the different Saint Patrick. Also, I freaking love croissants late late to the party, right like when I was growing up. I'm like, it's got a weird name. Just give me toast because I'm a psycho exactly.
Speaker 3: You love them as much as cupcakes.
Speaker 2: I like him more.
Speaker 6: Actually, what about a croissant? Which, yeah, I'm not doing that. I'm not doing that, but yeah, think about those notes. When you throw candy from a parade float, it can hit the ground if you don't catch the croissant five second roll all day long. Like, I don't want a croissant off the ground, the dirt. I want a dirty croissant. Oh no, I want to.
Speaker 13: I want to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're so good, a little warm, outstanding. Why are you here to see the doctor?
Speaker 3: I tried a dirty croissants A seat pulled all my muscles.
Speaker 2: Every gonna go to Colco today and get this?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, it is a hut?
Speaker 6: Can it be?
Speaker 2: Oh my lord? Yeah, I'm not looking that up. Can you read it in a sentence? No?
Speaker 1: He asked what I wanted for breakfast, to which I replied, another dirty croissant.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. Definitely not another dirty croissant. Oh the frenchman? Oh man, Yeah, and uh okay what uh Russ was talking about earlier? Actually yeah, I mean little feast going on.
Speaker 3: Oh I've done that.
Speaker 2: I mean, come on, this website's ridiculous.
Speaker 6: Oh you've done that. No one's done this, not in that exactly hairless when part of the description is too hairless, unbathed as test stable Frenchman is part of the part of the definition.
Speaker 2: The rest of it is irrelevant. This is theoretical. Is that why you shaved your head? Hairless?
Speaker 6: Two hairless, und detestable freshmen? And then the act is described, but still he just says it's way too specific testable.
Speaker 2: I've tried that.
Speaker 6: What if like if a couple of Frenchmen are like, hey, we just did the dirty croissant. Both of you are pretty likable, like you guys are nice, and you did you did a weird thing, but like either one of you was detestable, Well then we didn't do it. We technically didn't do the dirty croissant. That is the title of the podcast. All right, check this out. The National Park Service is warning visitors in Arizona and Utah to watch out for charge quicksands. I know what's going on in an area that covers Yeah, I know that over a million acres are saying look out for quicksand I thought it was fake.
Speaker 5: Is it like, yeah from the movies where it's like real slow and this is a one hanjestick and drags you out.
Speaker 3: Dude from the National Park Service talking about it. Listen to this and apparently it's a million acres in Arizona and.
Speaker 2: Utah a million acres.
Speaker 3: Well, you got to be careful in those places.
Speaker 14: We started to like kind of squish around in it, and that there was a lot of quicksand around. The kind of shocked me at first because it was like up to my waist, so I was staying upright, which is exactly what I shouldn't have been doing.
Speaker 6: So I was thinking in a little bit deeper. The first thing I was.
Speaker 14: Trying to do is just kind of flatten myself and then I was able to kind of lean forward and then get my arms out in front of me. So from here I was able to kind of wiggle my legs and get them closer.
Speaker 6: To the surface and then just kind of army crawl.
Speaker 3: My way out I I thought that they weren't. I thought I thought we found out it wasn't real, that there wasn't really quicksand same. I feel like I'm being goofed on.
Speaker 6: Well, I mean, April Fools is a week from Wednesday.
Speaker 5: I wonder what the consistency is of it. You know, is it just sand or is there water underneath there?
Speaker 10: That's it's water saturated sand, clay or dirt that loosens, looses, loosens it's bearing capacity. I wish you would walk on quickly, disturbed, behaving like a dense fluid.
Speaker 2: Thank you, there's some dense fluids.
Speaker 3: I am so sorry. I tried to hold it in.
Speaker 2: Oh not again.
Speaker 3: I am having a hard.
Speaker 2: Time very quick gas. Chris is unbeathed in the testimony.
Speaker 3: There believe you guys thought I was one of the French.
Speaker 2: Your sister's definitely done the dirty.
Speaker 6: Croissan Oh man, That's probably happened in old folk hombs from time to time as well, the dirty croissant. The reason why I bring that up is they like to party and according to this viral video. I haven't seen the video, but the story is talking about a viral video where a woman is going viral for her testimony before the Minnesota House of Representatives, where legislators are considering a grandparents Happy Hour bill. According to this it would allow group homes to serve alcohol. She says, My friends and I love happy hour, just like many of you do.
Speaker 2: Whatever. Let him get hammered, Yeah, turn up, turn it? Why not? Yeah? I guess I never even thought of that. I mean, detestable, dirty frenchman.
Speaker 6: I wonder if like old folks homes truly do just party.
Speaker 2: I'm sure, yeah, for sure, they have like crazy sdi rates.
Speaker 3: Yeah, me too, My god.
Speaker 2: Me too. What are you okay?
Speaker 13: Max?
Speaker 2: I feel so bad?
Speaker 3: Oh he doesn't mind it.
Speaker 2: Right now? That's for others. Is it all from your protein bar?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I'm sorry. We don't have to make it a major topic of the show.
Speaker 2: How bad is it? Max? Is this the worst it's ever been?
Speaker 4: I mean, you normally, I'm kind of you know, my nose is Stevie wonder when it comes to Hawk's ass. But it's pretty it's pretty funk, yes, walking through his shirt right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's exactly Righty, it's not that babe, And to test.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Happy birthday to Carrie Russell one of the Alzheimer's the Americans is unbelievable. That face is unbelievable.
Speaker 2: Carry Russell. How old is Carrie Russell today?
Speaker 3: I bet she's mine. I bet she's fifty.
Speaker 10: Three, sixty, forty eight, sixty. That was That was a I just like saying numbers fifty four. She turns fifty years old today, turning fifty nine today?
Speaker 2: Even hotter?
Speaker 6: You guessed it, Tyler, John Wayne Bobbitt, John Wayne bobb it is fifty nine.
Speaker 2: Pull your hands up. Has hawks seen one of his videos?
Speaker 6: Yeah, we've talked about it every time you bring him up that he's watched it.
Speaker 2: Franken Penis correct?
Speaker 3: Is't that what Frankis.
Speaker 6: Loves? The third Act? Yep, he doesn't get that far. He checks out after the dirty Croissan. I don't know if he checks out. All right, that's enough, Okay.
Speaker 3: The Ravens have a win total over under a had eleven point five, which is the best in the NFL as of right now.
Speaker 6: The Ravens five. They're a regular season team, that is true. And you know they got off to that terrible start and made a run. But Lamar missed a lot of games, so you had a healthy Lamar, they had a new coach, they got Trey Hendrickson, they got Dusty Man. Ya have Dusty Man, who's just a jack of all trades.
Speaker 2: They end up finishing last year was second or third private.
Speaker 6: I remember, I remember.
Speaker 3: Buying the Ravens. Nine teams are tied for the next highest win total at ten point five. The Bills, the Chiefs, the Chargers, the Chargers, huh, the Lions, the Packers, the Rams, the Eagles, the Seahawks, and the Niners.
Speaker 2: Ten point five.
Speaker 3: Well, every eight point five?
Speaker 2: Is that what we read?
Speaker 10: I think that was the last one I hear. Yeah, how about the Gopher one that came out. They're five and a half. That's their number of this season.
Speaker 6: And you're still going to hammer the under five and a half and you're going under.
Speaker 10: Well, I told Tommy I would take it, so yeah, before I knew it, Yeah, I thought I'd be hiring that.
Speaker 2: But that's a really really that's a really low number. That's a tough for you there.
Speaker 3: The value of NFL teams keep going up and up and up. It's now a given the franchises having an eleven figure value, as evidenced by the latest valuation of a team that's nearly eleven billion dollars. The Sports Business Journal says the New York Giants are worth ten point eight billion dollars. Ten point eight billion dollars.
Speaker 7: Good, have a tough time to put good product out in the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he's speaking of the NFL Hawk.
Speaker 10: Yes, uh, have you or do you have the capability of contacting Martin moyst Chew.
Speaker 2: We should probably have him on before the draft.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's out of jail. Nelson, Oh good, he can join us anytime. Don't have to call us from prison anymore. Yeah right, Justin Fields could be the first quarterback with four straight week one starts for four different teams.
Speaker 2: Really, if Mahomes is not healthy, that's right.
Speaker 3: I don't I believe he's unscheduled to not be, Is that right?
Speaker 2: I think? Yeah? They didn't. Yeah, I think he was saying otherwise. But maybe the reports are saying did he get hurt in late December?
Speaker 3: He was later in the season for to and a cl late last December. Yeah yeah, yeah, So that would make different teams in four different seasons.
Speaker 2: That's crazy.
Speaker 10: So be the Bears, the Jets, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Steelers, the Steelers. Yeah, pretty mad. The Vikings really liked him.
Speaker 3: Do the Vikings really like DeAndre Hopkins? Because, uh, DeAndre Hopkins said, if the Vikings need me, they know I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Wo just to play with Kyler Rick. That's what he said.
Speaker 3: Yeah, big real sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, and I have You would have to say the dollar, amoun wouldn't make the dollar.
Speaker 6: The dollar amount doesn't matter, especially if it's a one year deal because beep up boop beat fixed. You can sign whoever you want to whatever you want.
Speaker 2: That would be a myth.
Speaker 6: So the oh, no, how do we get eight million for DeAndre Hopkins? Oh, they just reworked Carson Wentz's deal. Well they just signed him. Yeah, they reworked it. Yeah, deep boom fixed.
Speaker 2: Piece of cake. Let's go, what do you want? You want anybody else? Steve Lombardo fixed Jack Lembert.
Speaker 6: We got plenty of money for him, My uncle, gosh, do you think do you think the Seahawks is were like, well we got.
Speaker 2: Forty two million a year lying around No, no, So what did they do and what they do beatoop fixed.
Speaker 10: They also are there's a hot runner that they're young cornerback. They're also going to sign today.
Speaker 6: Well, they don't have any money for that.
Speaker 2: Yes they do. Beatop boop bop fixed Hello, Chad Abbit is their young corner.
Speaker 6: There are one hundred million over the cat.
Speaker 2: They don't have money for a corner. Wait, hold on one thing at a time. How does ched abbit play corner with drop foot? Terribly smoked.
Speaker 3: At zone they're taking.
Speaker 6: A lot of drop covered. Oh brilliant, think Jean. I mean if Hopkins wants to play here for a year, why not? Yes, we need third or fourth? No, no, Jalen Naylor, we need somebody else. Yeah, let's do it still the Beast. Last year he had some great catches future Hall of Famers hockeys.
Speaker 2: One putting was the best wide receiver in the league.
Speaker 8: Calm down, my God, kiss him me him dirty free Wow, don't don't wrap me up in your group of windows, you hairless unad the testable Frenchman.
Speaker 6: I know one person on this show that is just French nationality away from being officially a dirty croissant past member. Right, he's just not French. He's not French, he's everything else. They'll be here Thursday nine to noon is next.
Speaker 2: By thirty nine, we're back tomorrow.
Speaker 6: Thanks muss anybody I already have a wonder for days.
Speaker 3: You have to enjoyed the sunshine.
Speaker 2: Baby Gil