Speaker 1: The Dave Ryan Show on one oh one point three KDWB. Vont did you try and oyster at the holiday party last night?
Speaker 2: A no, no.
Speaker 3: The people I was sitting with Jess and Elle and some of our friends and promotions, the street team, they tried to get me to try oysters. I'm not a big seafood person period. I've never had crabs, never had lobster. Yeah, but oyster just said I would try those, though, oyster not a chance.
Speaker 1: I think that that's probably the worst thing to try if you're trying to like get into seafood. So maybe start maybe start with like crab or lobster first.
Speaker 2: Because thick meat, chicken nuggets and peanut butter and jelly. All right, enough of that.
Speaker 1: Sommer's got new music out and Vonta and I both really like this one. But you can text us and let us know what you think. Katiew B one it's called Homeworker on KATIEWB. All right, that's Black History Month moment with a new addition. Could have von tit that it is a big day for swifties out there around the world because Taylor Swift, her second single on the album is called opal LIGHTE and she did release the music video for it. It looks like it's kind of a row back you vibe maybe eighties and might be getting the decade incorrect. But you can go look at Taylor Swift dot com and you can see the video for the first time for yourself. And I haven't been able to watch it yet. I haven't had time to catch it, but I am curious if there's some kind of dance in it so that like I can do that on Instagram at some point, because we all know we love a nice like TikTok Instagram dany.
Speaker 2: I love a trending dance. We love it.
Speaker 1: But did you ever do the one for Bruno Mars?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you love a trending dance? Why didn't you learn it, Bailey J Because I'm busy?
Speaker 1: Oh, I like dances, give us a break, and you're like way more. I feel like you have better with than than a decent dancers.
Speaker 2: You guys.
Speaker 3: Every dance that we do on Instagram does fairly well. The three of us, Well, we did the Ketrick lamar h with not like us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that one was just walking.
Speaker 4: The one is you have to like do it on time, right, so I would have to sit there and spend time and do it.
Speaker 2: And I'm just I got stuff, We got things, we got stuff.
Speaker 1: But we'll go to check out that Taylor Swift music video for Open Light once again. You can see it at Taylorswift dot com. And speaking of the Queen herself, here she is now Fate of Ophelia on katiewb.
Speaker 5: Oh, yes, your mic is on Taylor Swift and featuring today on katiewb.
Speaker 1: Go check out her new music video for Open Light Taylorswift dot com.
Speaker 2: Aren't you guys ready for some dirt? Okay, let's do it.
Speaker 1: Extra extra read all about it a celebrity rag Worth reading Daves Dirt on KATIEWB. I know the hot topic is super Bowl for the weekend, but there are other things going on around the Twin Cities. I know we had Stephanie in like an hour ago to tell us some stuff, but I'm going to share some more events us being stadium. It's Monster Jam weekend, so that's happening tomorrow and Sunday, so go check that out. And then the Luminary lopit Ah, Yeah, I had it right. Never mind, that is happening at Lake of the Isles tomorrow night, Barey explain what that is.
Speaker 4: So it's it is like a fundraiser for the Looppitt Foundation, which is a huge foundation that kind of like helps with like parks and skiing and things like that. But it's so on Lake of the Aisles, it's obviously like frozen over, and then they have like ice sculptures like little igloos and things, bonfires where you can make spores and stuff. And then all along the pathway around like the aisles there's little like ice dishes that have candles in it.
Speaker 2: And then at the end cumonaries luminaries.
Speaker 4: It's exactly at the end there's like a big concerty thing and probably like food trucks maybe.
Speaker 1: And Bailly said, you do have to pay to get in, you do? You do have like a time.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, you should go at.
Speaker 4: It comes in like there's like wave times. So it's sort of like a reservation. I don't know if you technically like, hey, if you book the eight o'clock reservation, you show up at seven thirty. If they're going to say no, yeah, I don't know how that works, but I'll be there. I'm excited.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, if you're interested in that once again. It's that Lake of the Isles at six pm. It starts tomorrow. The Wisetta Chili Open, which is basically like golf slash mini golf combined on Lake Minatanka. That happens tomorrow. It's from nine am to four pm. I did do that last year. It is super fun. They have like a big DJ food all kinds of like heating tents, but also like a DJ out on the ice, so that's another option. Excelsior Art Crawl happens tomorrow in downtown Excelsior. The Forest Lake Ice Fishing Classic, which benefits Invisible Wounds Project, that happens tomorrow from noon to three on Forest Lake. Eric Church is going to be at the g Spot in Saint Paul tomorrow night. This is also another big event, even though it's technically in Wisconsin. The Hudson Hot Air Affair happens today through Sunday. So basically a bunch of hot air balloons. They hole up in a parking lot of like a I think it's school because I've gone once before. But there are hot air balloon launches that are scheduled for tomorrow morning at seven thirty five in the afternoon at three and then potentially at seven thirty five on Sunday morning also, so these are all dependent on the weather. I have gone before and unfortunately I didn't get to see any balloons launch because the weather was not great. But at night they do the torchlight parade. So that's is today the sixth. Yeah, so tonight at seven to eight is the Torchlight Parade. But then they'll also light up the balloons and still inflate them in the parking lotting even if they don't do launches and stuff, so it's still really cool to see. And then also the Timberwolves play the Pelicans tonight and then on a Sunday they play the La.
Speaker 2: Clippers Love Love basketball game.
Speaker 4: I have some really really nerdy news that neither of you will be interested in, but I'm going to report on it anyway. Okay, because after much speculation, Ian McKellen has confirmed he's going to reprise his role of Gandalf in the new Lord of the Rings movie, which is called The Hunt for Gollum, which is focusing on the seventeen year period between Bilbo leaving the Shire and the formation of the Fellowship of the Ring and it is directed and starring Andy's Circus who plays Gollum. But it's cool that he's directing it. I'm super excited. Rumors say that like Elijah Wood will also reprise his role as La Proto, and that Vigo Mortensen is also interested in returning as Aragorn.
Speaker 2: I have no idea information on that can not confirm.
Speaker 4: But it's due to release on December seventeenth, twenty twenty seven. But I'm a huge bal of the rings person and I love Ian mckellum. No big deal, but I did see him perform live in London two years ago and he was so good.
Speaker 2: That's yeah.
Speaker 3: Some updates on the whole Savannah Guthrie's Missing Mom case. The FBI is offering a fifty one thousand dollars reward for any leads, which seems kind of like low, like low Baldin, especially with how.
Speaker 2: Publicized this whole thing is.
Speaker 3: I also saw something on TMZ yesterday that the I guess the ransom or the alleged kidnapper.
Speaker 2: They gave a deadline.
Speaker 3: They gave two deadlines actually, and they didn't want to release as far as I know what was going to happen.
Speaker 1: I mean, the way they made it sound though, because I also saw that it was not.
Speaker 2: I don't know it was bad.
Speaker 1: It was like basically there was one day that was at like five pm yesterday, like they wanted something by five pm yesterday, and then something for like Monday, I think it was, And basically that second ask is not They made it se sound like non negotiable, like this is no that, but then also like more danger like more dangerous with the second ass.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's so it's such a gross and strange story, Like I just feel like this is something you see in a movie, not something that happens in real life.
Speaker 2: Especially exause Savannah Guthrie.
Speaker 3: I mean, it shouldn't happen to any news reporter, but Savannah gu three is such a name, you know what I mean. So now that this is call like national attention, it's like, huh uh. Here's some audio of the authorities talking about the suspects that they do or don't have in custody.
Speaker 2: To anyone that may be involved, do the right thing.
Speaker 4: This is an eighty four year old drama that needs vital medication for her well being.
Speaker 2: Now did they say that? I think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Savannah has two siblings and I'm assuming that, yeah, they probably have kids. Another news, obviously, we all know that the Super Bowl's happening this weekend. Bad Bunny is obviously the halftime performer. Charlie Pooth will be doing the national anthem, and America the Beautiful.
Speaker 2: Brandy or no sorry, Brandy.
Speaker 1: Carlyle is doing America the Beautiful, and Coco Jones has the honor of performing Life every Voice and sing. And then also here on KATIEWB, big things are happening from eleven to six pm. We're going to have commercial free Big Game pre Party is what we're calling it. So that's right, seven commercial free hours of the biggest songs to get you ready for.
Speaker 2: The Big Game.
Speaker 1: And then as a part of that, we'll also have the Super Bowl Sixties Tailgate Concert, which is presented by net app that's going to be from two thirty to four pm and it stars Teddy Swim Friends.
Speaker 3: One day, me and Alyssa said, one of our first dances at our wedding whenever that happens, is gonna be the Teddy Swims.
Speaker 2: As did you say one of your first dances? You only get one.
Speaker 1: Different tradition that I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry want a teddy swim songs. Ok, I went crazy. It's just such a beautiful song.
Speaker 1: And for our next first dance, we already have to sit through the first one.
Speaker 4: According to a new poll, forty seven percent of Americans do not care who wins the Super Bowl, and I am one of those forty seven percent because I truly do not care. I usually vote for who has the best little outfit, which is the Seahawks. They have the cutest colors, navy and like lime green. That's almost a little bit of an eyesore, but I like it. Twenty nine percent of people are rooting for the Seahawks, sixteen percent are rooting for the Patriots.
Speaker 2: But yes, forty seven percent do not care.
Speaker 3: And I'm gonna close out the dirt on some new music, a bunch of new music. We were a world premiere in this at the top of every other hour. So the next chance we're hearing in Folds eleven am somber home rerecord.
Speaker 2: Like those two together.
Speaker 3: They sound good with so many random people, but like they're actually bangers.
Speaker 2: Miles Smith got it, Yeah, I played him on the radio. Maybe in the future.
Speaker 1: Font all right, that'll do it for Dave's Dirt. We're about to head out of here for the day. It is a big weekend because it was just announced on Monday that Noah Con is going to be coming a Target Field, So we are going to be giving away tickets for that Noah Con concert all weekend long. Can I ask you guys a question, Yeah, when you first saw Noah Khan's name, if you didn't hear it before, how did you think that it was pronounced kahn?
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't. I don't think I thought about it. I think I just heard somebody say it to me before I read it.
Speaker 1: Someone the other day said something Noah Kahan to me and it was someone who claims to be a fan of them, so I was like, no.
Speaker 2: No the quickest of stories.
Speaker 3: Somebody called when I was still doing the night show and was like, I heard you have ACN tickets and I was like Acon and it was Noah Con.
Speaker 4: I was like, Noah Cohan, Come on, all.
Speaker 1: Right, that'll do it for Dave's Dave's Dirt and the Dave Bryan in the Morning Show. Have a wonderful weekend and it's not gonna be a frigid cold out there for one so you can actually maybe enjoy it being outside, go to the Hudson Hot Air Affair or the Luminary Lipette.
Speaker 3: You know what else you can do? Do yourself a favor. Listen to some bad Bunny this weekend. Yes, because not only is he doing the halftime show, but this is just a big, a big thing for Puerto Rican culture.
Speaker 2: Like it will be turning all the way up.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna have my Michael Quito, my Chica is my godulz and a perto Rican flag. I'm trying to buy one of Amazon right now. Shout out Puerto Ricans. I.
Speaker 1: The only thing I'll say about that halftime performance is I'm very excited for it. However, I know I'm not gonna know more than like one or two songs. Oh No, I will be vibing because I will be focusing on the gy writing and the pelvic thrusting because that man can dance.
Speaker 4: I might.
Speaker 2: I might bring us all badas on Monday. Oh all right, bring us all.
Speaker 3: I don't make falsemises, I'll let you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, have a great weekend. It's katiewb