Speaker 1: It's Mojoe in the Morning Show. I didn't even know people do this until Shannon mentioned this about her friend, and then Lydia spoke up and said she does it too. Do you have a list? What's up? So?
Speaker 2: I know Lydia does, Which is funny that we're talking about this because she could speak from her personal experience. But I know a guy who has a list of fifty five qualities. The girl he's looking for must have fifty five qualities. And I understand having a few things that are non negotiables for you, Like for me, I wanted to make sure that the person that I ended up with, you know, shared the same faith as me and was cool that I had kids. Like there are obviously those really big things, but fifty five, I said to him, you are never going to find anybody that can check the box of fifty five things.
Speaker 3: I don't even think I'll come close.
Speaker 1: There has to be be a point where you sit there with fifty five qualities and say, if she has.
Speaker 2: Majority of a majority, know they are they are.
Speaker 4: All not negotiable, the fifty list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some of them, Okay, I'm trying to think because I just saw him the other day one of them was she has to be an immigrant like he or her family. Her parents have to be immigrants. No, it's more so about like I don't even know. He gave me like a whole story about why that that was important to him. There was a faith piece on there.
Speaker 4: Do they have to have the same faith?
Speaker 2: There were have to have the same faith there. There were different things on there too, like obviously there were some esthetic ones of what he No, boob size was not on there.
Speaker 4: I'm sure of that.
Speaker 2: There was one on there about basically being spontaneous, being down for anything, not needing to stay in and go to bed early on a work night.
Speaker 4: God, I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I wish I would have written some of them.
Speaker 3: When it comes to personality attributes, I feel like some of them kind of go together sometimes. Like usually if someone's like a really active person, they might enjoy going to sports games. Yeah, let's say that's something they wanted.
Speaker 4: Like for sure.
Speaker 2: And this guy, by the way, very normal, very successful, good looking at like would be a catch. But there's a lot of there's a lot of boxes you have to tick off.
Speaker 1: If you're interested LYDIA, what is on your list that you can share with the listeners of things that must have must.
Speaker 5: Be taller than me, must have hair because I did a lot of guys who don't. Must have the same faith and political views as I do. And then also has a good mom.
Speaker 4: I think that that's a good relationship with mom. Probably right, that's a solid like five things?
Speaker 1: Can I can? I throw out something real quick? What happens if he is with you with hair and then loses his hair? Are you leaving him once he loses his hair?
Speaker 6: Maybe?
Speaker 4: No, that's that one. You're not going to do it.
Speaker 5: I would become unattracted to a guy I think over again. Oh sorry, Oh my gosh, I know that sounds so terrible. Yep, shallow. I probably would would lose attraction, but maybe not, maybe not. I just don't like the guys that have like a bald spot in the back of their head.
Speaker 2: Or like a tuft of hair that they're hanging hunt for dear life.
Speaker 5: Yes, maybe if they were to just lose all of it, that would be better than just keeping strands.
Speaker 1: See, I will tell you, yes, I will tell you that this to me seems like a like a thing more women would probably do than men. But Shannon's guy is you know, doing this with fifty five things that come up to play. To me, the only thing that I would want to look at is I would like us to have the same faith, for sure, but I would be open minded to, you know, whatever their faith was, as long as their faith respected my faith, you know what I mean, Like if there was kind of like, hey, you know what, because I know some people actually have a friend of mine has probably one of the best marriages ever. He is Catholic, He's a Christian, and his wife is Jehovah's witness. You would never think that we work together. Yeah, and they work together and actually the kids believe it or not do both things as weird as that would be because Jehovah's witnesses.
Speaker 4: And that's yeah. I would say.
Speaker 2: I have several friends that you know, the husband or wife is Jewish and the other one is like Catholic, you know, and they just celebrate a lot of our days.
Speaker 4: But yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. I think my wife wishes she had a list like this. I think I think she probably looks at this and goes, if I could have come up with a list of what you want.
Speaker 4: I you know, like, this is what I would want and be like, oh, we none of that.
Speaker 3: If you have a.
Speaker 2: List, if you're single and dating, I want to know what the not weirdest thing is. But what what is something that's on yours that maybe we would think is interesting?
Speaker 1: All right, here's the question for you. So, yeah, you had been in a marriage before you are now in a marriage with Wes. Did you start looking at when you started going and this is what I'm going I'm going to start dating again. Did you start looking at Okay, this is what I want? And did you if you did do that, did you say this is what I had with the first guy, and this is what I also had with the first guy that I don't want again, Like, did you ever do that at all?
Speaker 4: Well? Yeah, I mean yeah.
Speaker 2: Was I looking for different things than I was looking the first for the first time around? Absolutely, And one of the biggest things was that I needed somebody who understood my desire for independence, because that was something that I found after I got divorced. I used to be very code dependent, I think in every relationship that I was in, starting in high school and then when I got divorced, I really wanted to work on myself, and I think I did a good job of that, and I realized I liked being by myself. I liked having my own life and doing my own things with my own friends. And not that I didn't want to find somebody that wanted to do a lot of things together and create a group of friends together. But I needed somebody who respected my need for independence, and that was a big one for me.
Speaker 4: I'm going because a lot of guys don't.
Speaker 2: A lot of guys don't like that. They want they want somebody who really depends on them, and that is not me.
Speaker 1: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight text is nine five five zero zero. I like the text that says, this just seems exhausting to have a list like that. What's going on? Actually, I think it was Jake that sent that text. What's up, Jake Kai.
Speaker 7: Yay, Hey you hear it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's going on? You think this would be exhausting?
Speaker 5: I think I've been trying to keep up with these bless for years.
Speaker 1: And are you what kind of phone are you on? Jake? Jake speaking to the phone, You're you've got a lot of wind noise.
Speaker 6: You hear me better?
Speaker 1: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah that's better? Way better go ahead? Oh okay, sorry, these let's start exhausting. Man, Like, I'm in dating and on a date.
Speaker 6: For a lot for a couple of years, and girls have these lists too, and it's just like trying to keep up with being taller.
Speaker 7: Being educated and having money and all.
Speaker 6: These other things. It's like it's a list that you sometimes can now never live up to.
Speaker 1: You know, that's a great point. Get to know the person and maybe what you're wanting. And this is something for Lydia to say this. Maybe if you look past the things that are on that list, you may actually realize that you're looking for the wrong person on that list. I mean I do. I will say this to you. If you look at my wife and I have talked about this on our podcast, if you look at what both of us looked for in a partner, it was not each other, and then eventually it became each other. And I think the biggest thing that she looked in at me, and she actually said this to me one time during one of the podcasts, is that she wanted to have somebody that she knew was going to be good to her children, in good to her family, and listen, I looked at the way you know that I looked at that time, and I wasn't the guy. You know, I wasn't the greatest looking guy. I did have a full head of hair though, Lydia. But I do think that sometimes you miss out by looking at a list, you know what I mean? Like if if if you were to hire for a job and say this person has to have this, this, this, and this, you may miss out on the talent of what particular person comes in for a job interview.
Speaker 3: Sure, I think it's smart to have like a few, not like three, non negotiables. Like Lydia's faith is so big to her, for example, So I think that is something like that makes total sense.
Speaker 4: But Jana list, But.
Speaker 1: If you're if you are truly a Christian, one of the things that you do is you can bring somebody to your faith.
Speaker 4: True, and that's a big deal. Shawna, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Hi? How are we doing? God?
Speaker 1: We're good, Shawna? Would what did you want to say about the lists?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 6: I my number one thing is that you have to be available the bake cookies balth times a week.
Speaker 4: Now, what Is that an issue for you?
Speaker 6: I mean, it's not for me, but it seems to be for everybody.
Speaker 1: That's a day.
Speaker 4: Really, you're talking about sex. So you've never met Kevin Irwin.
Speaker 1: So you have to be able to be available for baking cookies. Now, that's a list that I think majority of guys will sign up for.
Speaker 4: What's up, Jalen? How you doing?
Speaker 6: Hey?
Speaker 4: Pretty good? That's going good. What's on your list? Jalen?
Speaker 1: Well, they have to be clean.
Speaker 4: I can't date a slove. I did it before, and yeah, I can't date anybody that's messy.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you I thought about this. My wife is the cleanest human being in the world, and I am probably one of the dirtiest. If I wasn't with my wife, could you imagine how dirty life would be? Like? I think that's a good point, Like you got to be clean, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Because you're gonna have somebody who's always doing the cleaning.
Speaker 6: That's kind of unfair that one person always cleaning us.
Speaker 4: I'm you just making the mess. Quiet. Hold on a second, I'm in trouble. Jacob. Hi, what's on your list? Jacob? The first time? Long time? He first time? Long time? You can get exhausting, can't they?
Speaker 1: Yes, but it's good. We got What's what's on your list?
Speaker 4: Jacob? They gotta have que feet? Oh? Really?
Speaker 2: So do you on a first date or before a first date? Do you ask to see a photo of their feet or their feet in person?
Speaker 4: Not on the first dast couple of days. Yeah, but they got.
Speaker 1: Q feet that I'm in I'd be so if you notice they don't call you back afterwards, I'd probably wait a few more dates before you look at their feet, or at least look at them live instead of asking for pictures.
Speaker 4: That would be a weird one. H Jessica, what's up, Jessica? How you doing?
Speaker 7: It's not that weird, but a must for me is that they must be taller than me because I'm six.
Speaker 6: Foot Oh my god, and.
Speaker 7: I want to look up at my man like all the short queens do.
Speaker 1: Jessica, how will it be with heels on? If you're six foot without heels, what are you with heels?
Speaker 7: I don't really wear heels, okay, but if I were. If I were to wear heels, it would depend on like what height you know.
Speaker 6: I was wearing.
Speaker 7: You know, I could go up to like six.
Speaker 4: Flour do you play in the w n B A And do you know Caitlin Clark? I don't.
Speaker 1: Can I tell you though? Tall women are beautiful in heels. You ever see a really tall woman with legs? For yeah, you got great legs?
Speaker 7: Uh kind of? I think?
Speaker 4: So okay, we have.
Speaker 1: Any tall dudes looking for a beautiful tall woman? By the way, what do they call they? If they call? Is it a tall drink of water? Isn't that what it is called? Are you a tall drink of water?
Speaker 4: Jessica? Have you ever been called that?
Speaker 6: Uh?
Speaker 4: Yes, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: All right, the War of the Roses guy rubbed off on me today. All right, have a great morning. We'll talk to you later.