Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five it's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five and six fifty five, ye five and six fifty five. Now I'm gonna play the five at six fifty five. Carrie is our champion. Lydia helped me with the challenger's name. Here it's spelled fanatically up here. Fla alamone, feila alamone?
Speaker 1: Is that? Is that? How it is? Is it? Fela a lamone?
Speaker 2: I was trying, how do you pronounce your name? It's lamm It's lamon. So it's just lamon.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, you've gotta You've gotta let it. Are you waiting?
Speaker 2: Are you on a phone or are you what do you? What are you calling us on right now? I can I can't hear you.
Speaker 1: I'm can't you hear me? Now you go?
Speaker 2: That was better you were. You were far away from the thing. Can you pick up the handheld?
Speaker 1: Yeah I had to. I had it on because I was driving. Okay, yeah, I don't. I don't be safe.
Speaker 2: But for some reason, you got a lot of there's a lot of noise, a lot of wind noise back there.
Speaker 1: So your name is feel it. Just you gotta let the phy rolled off your tone? Lamon Hello, Flamon. How are you so?
Speaker 2: Let's spell it Flemon, Flamon, I'm with us right now. That's good to have you on here. Carrie say hello to Flamon. Hello, and I'm gonna lock you up Carrie, And it's not even gonna try it. She's gonna go hello, alright, We're gonna lock you up in the area, don't go anywhere. Five pop culture tribute questions. Whoever gets the most right winds? I always goes Maybe that was Carrie's that that sounded that way? Flamani there, Yeah, I'm there. Oh yeah, carry Lydia in the soundproof area. Tell Carrie she's got too much crowd noise or too much wind noise going on?
Speaker 1: All right, here we go.
Speaker 2: Five questions Flamon, We've got whoever gets the best most right wins?
Speaker 1: Ty always goes to champion. You know the rules?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: How you been? All right? All right?
Speaker 2: Question number one. Hollywood is mourning the loss of James Vanderbeek, best known for his role on Dawson's Creek. Which of these actors was not part of Dawson's Creek? Did you ever watch Dawson's Creek?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: A Katie Holmes b Michelle Williams or C Blake Lively? Which one was not part of Dawson's Creek d I mean ce see okay? Question number two, Zane Mallick said on the Call Her Daddy podcast that he's not sure he was ever in love with his ex the mother of his daughter.
Speaker 1: Who is she? I forgot pass on that one?
Speaker 2: Question number three? What professional sport has its all star game this weekend?
Speaker 1: Basketball?
Speaker 2: Question number four? The youngest Kardashian Jenner sister stripped down to star in a new campaign for Skims.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Kylie? Dinner? And question number.
Speaker 2: Five, Travis Kelsey's mom says that she's not been asked to sign an NDA for her son's upcoming wedding because she can keep a secret. What's Mama Kelsey's first name?
Speaker 1: Three? Just pick a name?
Speaker 2: Two?
Speaker 1: Tam Tammy? All right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof All right, for mon, you're kind of right in the middle. You got three out of five? Not bad? Uh oh? Three out of five? All right?
Speaker 2: Carrie, Carrie, you gotta beat three out of five. You've beaten four out of five a few times this week. Let's see what happens now. Question number one, Hollywood is morning the loss of James Vanderbeek, best known for his role on Dawson's Creek. Which of these actors was not part of Dawson's Creek cast A Katie Holmes, b Michelle Williams, or c Blake.
Speaker 1: Lively Blake Lily Yes one. Question number two.
Speaker 2: By the way, cav usually jumps on with the one two threes and stuff like that, So Anna's doing it. Calv's usually slow with his one two threes. Anna slow to get to the one two three.
Speaker 1: I don't know when to. Everybody gets about ten seconds? Kevin what two? He counts?
Speaker 2: He counts three seconds like the rest do. When the guys are in the lane. Here we go. Question number two. Zane Malick said on the Call Her Daddy podcast that he's not really sure he's ever been in love with his ex, the mother of his daughter.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Yes, Okay, we'll take us. Question number three.
Speaker 2: What professional sport has its All Star Game this weekend? NBA?
Speaker 1: Yes, three to two. Question number four.
Speaker 2: The youngest Kardashian Jenner sister stripped down to star in a new campaign for Skims.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Kylie, Kylie Yes, rolling along for a perfect score.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey's mom says that she has not been asked to sign an NDA for her son's upcoming wedding because, quote, she can keep a secret.
Speaker 1: What's Mama Kelsey's first name? Donna dived in three lamon. She's actually pretty good, isn't she? Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, she's really You did pretty good too, though, Yeah, you got three out of five. You did too, didn't do too bad. What do you do for a living, Floman? I work our ceo engineering.
Speaker 1: What does that do? What do you guys do over there? Uh? We like aerospace, SpaceX stuff like that. We're making test everything that I got to do with the inside of the car. Man. We was the big building that was on fire in Roseville. Oh my gosh, is everything okay? Does everybody do okay? Yeah? Everybody's all right? Good? All right?
Speaker 2: Well, wow, you do some smart stuff. You're on your way to work this early in the morning. We got to set you up with a nice prize, Lydia. Make sure you get them a Kroger gift card. Congratulations to you on that, and have a great day on I carry out carry your back tomorrow. All right. Sounds good.
Speaker 1: It's getting old, isn't it.
Speaker 2: You just keep winning, and you know, actually you've had some you've had some tougher games this week.
Speaker 1: I like this. This has been some close competition, so it's been fun. We'll play again tomorrow, same time. In the morning's five. It is six fifty five.