Speaker 1: Nothing unleashes Toupid anymore than that person in front of you in the drop offline for school.
Speaker 2: Come on, I get that kid out of the car faster. Mojo's got a show to do.
Speaker 3: This is Mojo in the Morning, Mojo in the Morning. Oh my god, I got to speaking of a drop off lines. I want to talk about this. So I was on my way home yesterday and I drove by a school by my house that was doing pick up. And you know how pickup is usually at every school where there's a bajillion cars. I said this yesterday and somebody said to me, They're like, what are you talking about? People take bus? I feel like no kids take buses anymore, because anytime you go to any school at the end of the day or even the beginning of to day, it's all parents drop in their kids. A lot of districts got rid of the buses because they just didn't have drivers or there were a lot of issues. Well, I wish they'd bring them back, because it just causes for a guy that doesn't have kids in that school to be pissed off at what's going on. Well, they had all these cars lined up and I'm waiting to you know, kind of get through the traffic light. And I noticed one of the cars in the school parking lot was surrounded by two police officers with the lights flashing, and they were standing out and they were talking to it looked like a guy and a girl that were sitting there in the pickup lane or line waiting for the kids to kind of all come out. And all it got me thinking to myself was, oh my god, if this is a parent picking their kid up, their kids going to get the first you know, eyes of their parents getting arrested.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like that. That's the wrong place to do it.
Speaker 4: But I guess if you're looking for someone, you know where they're going to be at and when they're going to be there.
Speaker 3: Well, was there an altercation in the pickup line because there is some rage in these pies. Can we open up the phone lines and just ask this question, just random? Maybe two questions here. Number one question could be the police in the pickup line. Maybe did you get busted by doing something in the pickup line like yelled at by security or doing something you know, crazy by the police or pulled over by in the pickup line? Would be another one too, like you're speeding to get to school and the cop follows you all the way to the pickup line. That's one call. The second one is where is the craziest place that somebody's ever gotten arrested? Because if you're gonna get arrested, yeah, I don't want to get arrested at my kids' school, dropping off or picking up.
Speaker 4: That's top five worst locations. Handcuffed right there in front of all those people. I remember working at Quicken and at the time I was working like on a closing team, and they used to have these long floors, so that was just open floor playing kind of like our office here where you can look out and you can see one hundred yards to the other side of the hall. Yeah, and if you're minding your business, doing your work, you don't notice anything.
Speaker 2: But it's one of those things.
Speaker 4: Once one head turns and then tedheads turn, you like, okay, well what's going on in that direction? So the heads are turning and you look up and it's two officers standing behind one of the guys that's on the floor working. Oh boy, So everybody watching at this point, call log blowing up and went from five people on holds about fifty people on hold. There is nobody paying attention what they do it. All of a sudden he gets up. You see him take off his heads sit, throw it down on the ground. One officer is holding him by his arm. They won't like handcuff him, but holding him by his arm make him walk all the way down to the other side.
Speaker 1: Damn.
Speaker 4: They're parading him and escort him out, and then everybody get to talking. You don't really know what the old child support or something like, oh wow, I'm like man, y'all can bring him downstairs or call him.
Speaker 2: To the lobby.
Speaker 3: Crazy eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight is our telephone number.
Speaker 2: I want to hear you call hold on, buzz what's up? Buzz? Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 1: Ollow? Y'all have the craziest places being arrested. I got arrested in my kid's school parking lot, in front of him and the entire school.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what did you do?
Speaker 5: Buzz?
Speaker 1: Well, honestly, I was trying to get my daughter's cell phone back from a child who stole the phone, and I was chasing him in my truck, and what the school was me trying to run him over?
Speaker 3: Oh wow, wow, were you trying to aim?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Were you trying to run over over?
Speaker 1: Well, after about a six one dollar phone bill, I kind of wanted to get a hold of him.
Speaker 3: Wait, the kids stole her phone and was using it to run up a bill of six hundred bucks.
Speaker 2: He called the bill.
Speaker 1: We got to build back a six hundred dollars, and I was that was today. I got a hold of him.
Speaker 3: Did you did you get the phone back back? Did you did you get charged?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: When I went down there and they talked to me, and they finally found the kid and pulled the school tapes, and yeah, they seen the truth of what was going on. I was the guy called him with the cops. He just happened to be standing in front of my truck. At that guy, I'm.
Speaker 3: Sorry, Wow, he just happened to be. By the way, you are the perfect dad of a daughter. I just want you to know that guy named Buzz, I'm going I would like you to meet my dad. His name is Buzz. All right, Buzz, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 2: Pal. He's got a gun. Rack Caro, what's going on?
Speaker 6: Good morning? How's ever we're doing?
Speaker 3: We're good we're talking about pulled over in the pickup line.
Speaker 6: Okay, So I'm a mom that got pulled over in the pickup line. So they I was sitting in line and sometimes there's sleep officers there, and so one of them turned on their lights behind me, and I'm like, oh geez, I'm thinking he's trying to get around me because I'm stuck. You know, I'm stop.
Speaker 7: So I keep going.
Speaker 6: I'm trying to get to the sidewalk let the kids off. And I get to the sidewalk and he comes up to my window and completely scares me. I'm like, h So I rolled down the window and I was like hey, and he's like, ma'am, can you please pull over into a perking stock. I'm like me because I have no idea why I'm.
Speaker 2: Begetting I am a nice mom. Why would you want me?
Speaker 4: I know?
Speaker 6: Literally me, okay, like I'm thinking what did I do? So I let the kids off, and there I have. There were two high schoolers and one middle schooler, so there horrified, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, every kid in their school is looking at you right now.
Speaker 6: We're all looking at it.
Speaker 7: I know.
Speaker 6: I'm so embarrassed.
Speaker 7: Like roll into the spot.
Speaker 6: And I'm like, you're literally coolling me over, and he's like, yeah, you rolled the stop sign. I'm like, I rolled the stop sign. So I'm trying to rack my brain and I'm like, I really don't remember rolling the stop sign. So and I I was going through chemo at the time, I have no hair.
Speaker 7: I'm like a hot mess.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 6: So anyway, I just told him. I was like, I don't remember rolling the stop sign, but if I did, I'm so sorry, you know. So he gave me a ticket, and so my kids were horrified. And when I picked him up, they were waite at me.
Speaker 3: You're a battling cancer, You're dealing with chemo, and for rolling a stop sign.
Speaker 1: That no, for real?
Speaker 6: Now, I do like such a hard stop. I'm like, I will never get another ticket.
Speaker 7: What time?
Speaker 6: I wait a couple of seconds.
Speaker 3: The town Hill, Auburn Hills cops sock, that's crazy pulling over a miam the school.
Speaker 6: I think they were trying to they were trying to make sure people did not roll this up.
Speaker 3: That's what I don't Yeah, but when when I pull you over and I see that you're you know, I'm dealing with cancer and all that stuff and you're with your kids. That's crazy old. Oh my god, a grandparent was arrested in the pickup line, Tammy. This wasn't your grandparent.
Speaker 8: Was it.
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 8: No, it was an It was a student's grandparent, and they followed her.
Speaker 6: It was they followed her into the school drop off line and a rest her for d u.
Speaker 7: I grandma, im rightfully so, but what was grandma doing?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Wow, she probably didn't even expect to go pick up her grandet.
Speaker 1: Grandma was.
Speaker 3: Morning No, no, yeah, okay, oh that's horrible.
Speaker 2: Well then Derek quits up as Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 1: Good morning, guys, how's it going.
Speaker 2: What's happening?
Speaker 8: I was gonna say, like some people probably get rowdy in that line because they literally wait for their kids like two hours.
Speaker 6: Before they're out of school.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is.
Speaker 7: I'll drive by the.
Speaker 6: Schools and literally see lines.
Speaker 1: I'm like, oh my god, they're out.
Speaker 7: There's like two more hours.
Speaker 6: And literally has sent a problem.
Speaker 7: They actually had to have our us kids actually zig zag moore into the school because they're coming out into.
Speaker 1: The road, so the cops are actually upset about it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it is wild to see how early parents will wait for their kids.
Speaker 2: Hey, what's up, Chelsea.
Speaker 5: Hey, my nephew got arrested at our mamma's funeral because he had a warrant, and a police officer actually showed up to pay his respects to my mamma, and he called it in because my next had been on the run.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, so he did it right there.
Speaker 6: Yep, he called it in.
Speaker 5: He went to the bathroom, called it in, and the police showed up and the rest of them at the funeral.
Speaker 2: Her celebrational life.
Speaker 3: And that.
Speaker 2: These are crazy? Could you imagine? Ali? What's up? Ali? How you doing?
Speaker 7: I am good? How about all of you?
Speaker 2: All fantastic?
Speaker 3: I mean, listen, I saw cops with their flashers on in front of a school yesterday.
Speaker 2: I didn't realize this is common. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 7: I'm about five years ago during school pickup, about a block from my children's school, there was a drug bus and these four children had to come out of the school and see their mother being arrested. They had the local drug task force there, and it's a small town, so these four kids had delived it for a while.
Speaker 3: They should not do it in school, though, They should wait till they get home, you know, follow them out of there or something.
Speaker 7: You know, all those one little, small, one stoplight town.
Speaker 2: Everybody thought, wow, that's crazy.
Speaker 3: Hold on, uh, Matt, his kid's grandpa got into a fight in the school pick up line, and the cops were called.
Speaker 2: What happened, Matt?
Speaker 8: Okay, So my my ex father in law, he's uh, he's a nice guy, but he might be missing a little bit of coots from time to time. So he kind of no bs and they'll say whatever in front of people. And so he's a he's had two knee replacements and he's probably eighty two years old.
Speaker 1: At the time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I got a picture on my head. Go ahead, yep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he's picking our kids up p elementary school. And so the the the you know, people that are just swinging in to pick up their kids real quick with us duck into the handicap. And I've done it lots of times myself, just swinging there for ten seconds on my kids. Yeah, board my vehicle and then I move on. But at this day, he was like sitting there waiting for her kids, and he said something to her when he was like hobbling by her, and she jumped out and she was a pretty fight see woman herself, and she jumped out and got in his face and he probably said.
Speaker 9: Rude things back and uh and uh somehow, like I said, she she hit him and then and I think he might have like slapped her back and him.
Speaker 8: Got knocked off his face and his nose was caught. And and the cos I've learned all this with the assistant principal.
Speaker 9: Calling me that night asking me how my kids are handling the traumatic experience they.
Speaker 8: Happened at school day, I'm like, what are you talking about? I mean, and he's like, oh, yeah, their their grandpa got in a fight.
Speaker 6: With the woman.
Speaker 8: And I kidding me at a trashy seeing is this it was my kids are pretty mortified and they were like big about this, and.
Speaker 3: It was it was I'm not going to I would go to more school parking lots and hang out waiting for events like this to happen.
Speaker 2: But I'd be the one arrested for hanging out in school parking lots. It would not look good.