Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on AM five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio WAT Friends.
Speaker 2: The longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary.
Speaker 2: All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is Petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst, and Matt money Smith the.
Speaker 3: Pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you. Yeah, follow the Petros in Money Show.
Speaker 1: Wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadacus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: When you get an idea in your head, you find it in everything.
Speaker 2: Agoing to you. Petros and Money and five seven LA Sports live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app going until six o'clock. We have got Clippers basketball tonight, so that'll come at seven pm. Clippers Golden State up in San Francisco. We'll have adam Os along at six full three to seven show tomorrow. Note Dodger games until Saturday. Now they're gonna play like they played today, but they will not be They will not be heard here on A five to seven ALI Sports until Saturday Dodger's Rockies.
Speaker 3: Well tell you, Matt, I say, I say, it was a heck of a first hour. Are you gonna want to podcast that? On the iHeartRadio app the Tim Kates Wedding Recap, we talked about the old Guy at USC and Gilbert Arenas's reaction to him leaving the team, and it was a very exciting How is your weekend? That I probably didn't need to add to everybody's weekend if somebody sent me a text that said, don't bother with your weekend. You can't compete with the other three weekends, sir. That is how I feel every single Monday on this show. Unless Ronnie, it's a car wash weekend. But you know you haven't twins. You can't beat that with a batch. All Right. It is a great day in Great Sports Talk, with much to still come. But I think this is an important public service announcement for the word of the day because he hurt me. Hurt me with his words the word of the day. You know, Matt. One of the great things about Great Sports Talk here, and one of the harder things about Great Sports Talk is that people grow up with the radio show like I grew up. You know, my father listening in LA to Jim Healy and that was my only real exposure ever to Los Angeles sports talk radio or sports talk radio at all. And a lot of kids sadly don't have Jim Healy. They have us. And as you know, we've met many people all over who say, you know, they're like in their thirties and they say, I've been listening to your show since I was eleven years old or something sad like that, and.
Speaker 2: It's uplifting and sad as well.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this this, I don't know where you would put this as far as uplifting or sad or anywhere in between on the the index of feelings of great sports talk. But this came from the Textoso line. And I think it's important that you know that he spells white like the kids spell it Whyte white or just yt sometimes they do. That line brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 4: We make it easy.
Speaker 3: This says I'm a white man, I married a white woman. We have two very white children, rambunctious boys, aged ten and eight. They are subject to great sports talk in the car and also at home via the iHeart Radio app over the past two weeks or so, we've been inundated. Was saved by the bell clips, and your Latino has entered the everyday nomenclature. Nice, I tell them when I dropped them off at school, Hey, guys, remember your Latino and it brings a huge smile to their faces. When I told my ten year old to take out the trash the other day, he said, you should do it, your Latino Latino. When I was in Target the other day, my eight year old kept saying, you're Latino, You're Latino, lao, and numerous Latino people looked at me and my white child with a WTF look on their faces. Thank you great sports Talk for those great memories and awkward moments in public. Now that's a guy with perspective. Am I wrong?
Speaker 2: No, that's a guy. It's right there.
Speaker 3: And then a guy wrote like a Greek skit that says you're Hellenic, and I say I am, and he says yes, look at your olive skin and your Roditi's wine. It says my ancestors must have changed our name and Ellis Island from PAPIs to Papadakis. So you know, Matt, I never thought Papa Spritas is my story from.
Speaker 2: Seth's the true story right there.
Speaker 3: Do you know why? Do you know why Shia Labouf is in or also known as Labuff is in New Orleans by the way.
Speaker 2: Matt filming a mill or something. Well, first of all, he's just stuck there post Marty Girl.
Speaker 3: He wants to burn out. He bought a place there and he just burns out in New Orleans. Okay, because he's trying to get in touch with the Labuff family, which is a Cajun family from like his mom's side or something. He's trying to learn the Cajun ways. Okay, Fred and Rodney did the Shia Labuff hat on Mike Piazza's Did you hear this?
Speaker 2: I did see that from quite some time ago.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was in New Orleans. He shot that with a Channel five guy at New Orleans. But I don't think I think that was New the podcast that he just did where he attacked Mike Piazza right in New Orleans because he just got out of jail and did that podcast. He is truly terrorizing New Orleans. But Fred gave it no context, like why is he in New Orleans? Why is he calling out Mike Piazza, Why did he do this podcast? He's in New Orleans, crashing out, trying to hook up with his Cajun roots like Ronnie does, and hook up with the Labuffe family in like New Iberia or Baton.
Speaker 2: Rouge or it's like pathod acting in real life.
Speaker 3: Right, But Kate the podcast, the one is from a New Orleans like Channel five or something.
Speaker 5: Got in New Orleans that he sat down with two hours.
Speaker 3: The podcast is riveting just to listen labuff go off about all this different stuff. But yeah, he does really hate Mike piasis.
Speaker 2: When we're trying to get Mike Piazza's autograph, mother, you know what I mean for my whole life, Mike Piazza, were you waiting outside the.
Speaker 3: Fen every day?
Speaker 2: This guy bro? So Yeah, we used to go to these Dodger games. Big Brothers program used to get these tickets out. You go fucking Dodger game.
Speaker 3: I mean all of them dudes would be sitting in the parking lot.
Speaker 5: Brent Butler always signed, Adello Normo always signed Mike Piazza.
Speaker 3: You're a Brent Butler would sign. You know, I'm coming around on La buff dude.
Speaker 2: Adele Norma would sign. If Piazza given him the autograph, all of this could have been avoided.
Speaker 3: I'm coming around on Labouf. I think he's just going around. And if I was gonna go ruin my life, I'd go get drunk every night in New Orleans.
Speaker 5: And start a fight. That's what I would do, right, Probably not, but I'd like to think I would do. That's what That's what your Cajun family would want you to do.
Speaker 3: That is what the the papa deal.
Speaker 2: Papa e a u x baba dokis.
Speaker 3: It's time for the number of the day.
Speaker 6: Every one he just looks down around.
Speaker 2: We'll shy on the bills.
Speaker 6: He's self, insn't.
Speaker 3: Here's my number number of the day?
Speaker 2: Two I mentioned? And how was your weekend if you were listening earlier. That went to dinner for my mother in law at the Duke's.
Speaker 3: So parking was a problem.
Speaker 2: Twelve dollars. Even if you eat at the Duke's and your bill is north of five hundred bucks, still twelve bucks. It's a separate company than ours. Yeah, thanks for that. I appreciate it. But the the young'ins, my nephews, my nieces, my daughter, Uh, it is fun to get around them and their dinner conversation versus our stale old you know, finances politics, old people conversation, because we can all have in America our various conspiracy theories, whether it is about what the government is hiding from us politicians, the uber wealthy elite. For the kids, they too have their conspiracy theories, but their conspiracy theories are firmly rooted in TikTok and celebrity culture. And so in a very chronic taco like way, I will share with you what the intense conversations included between all of the young people at the table. Topic number one Selena Gomes, does she have lupus?
Speaker 3: Something's wrong, whether she's retaining water.
Speaker 2: You're not supposed to be in the sun if you have lupus. Yet she says she has lupus. But that is like rule number one, if you have lupas, you're not supposed to be in the sun. That was bandied about with lupus still going the sun, I am ignorant to the rules surrounding if.
Speaker 3: You, I mean, they break the rules. It turns out when you have lupus, you really want the sun, but you're not supposed to have it. Conspiracy number two. The tattoo that Justin Bieber's got on his arm of Selena Gomez as an angel is because the two of them had a baby together, gave it to the Kardashians to raise, and Selena is no longer with us, and that is a replacement Selena that is cashing in on all of her branding and celebrity because they did not want that financial stream to disappear. Okay, wait, so there's a fake bastard being raised. No, there's a real bastard being raised being raised. Selena Gomez is dead, is.
Speaker 2: No longer with us, and this is a fake Selena.
Speaker 3: The fat Selena Gomez is fake Selena Gomez. What happened to the real one? She's dead, She's gone. Dude, I don't know, Loup, And which kid is it that the Kardashians are raising? Which Cardassians?
Speaker 2: I don't I'm not sure. I guess we'd have to get a good look at him to figure out which which is.
Speaker 3: The most Like, these are these organisations that I could do?
Speaker 2: And then the one after that, uh shifted to Jim Carrey and oh yeah, his face is jacked right. So he gave this speech in France the other night where he delivered it in perfect French.
Speaker 3: Come on you ta Francis resco medio juniper Francis, michel My long affetty gay shimptus de Melcy.
Speaker 2: They say, not Jim Carrey, that it's a dude in a mission impossible type mask that looks like Jim Carrey because he didn't feel like going to France to accept the award. And you can see the ridge under his eye of where the mask was mounted to this frenchman's face that played the role of Jim Carrey.
Speaker 3: You know that that's that's not the first allegation of those things. They used to be be on the pale, but now you know, you look real hard and you're like, hey, is that really that guy?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: You're not really sure? So that's well. Some of the conspiracy theories we had his kids are pretty good too, like Marilyn Manson's really the guy from Mister Belvidere or Wesley.
Speaker 2: Of course, the if You're very old, Can't Eat the pop Rocks that was discussed last week. Discussed last week Mike, the great questions of American life, Right, who cares about Selena Gomez whether or not this.
Speaker 3: Is a real Gomez or not a master kid being raised. I like that, I mean shocking to everybody. I like fatty sick of Selena Gomez. I like that. I like that.
Speaker 2: I like what you got working there.
Speaker 3: I like your weird, fleshy sickness. Ronny. This is a song of the Day.
Speaker 4: Hanging Round is our song of the Day from Lou Reed's nineteen seventy two solo LP Transformer that was produced by David Bowie and Mick Ronson, remembering the birthday of the great singer, songwriter, musician, artist and innovator of the highly influential New York City band The Velvet Underground. Beginning and I'm a Horse Monday on the Petros and Money Show, hanging around through a three hour tour into the lands of great sports talk before Clippers basketball takes over in the northern part of the Golden State versus the Warriors with auDA Oslin and that countdown show coming up.
Speaker 3: At six o'clock. Yeah, hang you, Ronnie, We're gonna talk some football, rams Chargers, maybe some Raiders. Oh yeah, next day, she.
Speaker 6: Says, she is not even of my son, So you still doing.
Speaker 1: Petro's Papadakis. That money snick. This is Petro send money on demand.
Speaker 3: Welcome back, everybody, Petro send money on an I'm a horse Monday. Everybody happy to be back in place, Back back. Let's go Clippers tonight versus the Warriors, tip off at se Adam and Carlow mcfarlowe will be on at six. Well, Adam will be on at six, and then you'll have the call. We're all looking forward to that. Maybe there'll be a fight with Draymond Green.
Speaker 2: We can be so lucky, Neeter Houser.
Speaker 3: But right now it's time for the top story of the day, Top story of it.
Speaker 2: Well, I got out of there early. Normally I used to stay when I was employed by the NFL Network through the conclusion of the combine. But as I now do it under the umbrella of employment by the Chargers, I leave after the interviews are concluded, as opposed to doing the drills. But now that the drills have completed, the players have left, the medicals have been filed, the interviews have been conducted. We have got potential for movement, we have got takeaways, We've got countless mock drafts, now posting post combine. Usual I guess you could start to pay attention to the mock drafts. Typically it's better to wait after that first wave of free agency, which will hit us.
Speaker 3: Nick. I always wait, right.
Speaker 2: That's what we like. I do.
Speaker 3: Usually what I do is I wait the whole time, and then the draft is over.
Speaker 2: Well, I try to remind you, you know, and I think maybe this year thee down.
Speaker 3: I'm like a recalcitrant child. I cannot be I cannot be shaped or molded.
Speaker 2: Teams can fill their holes in the free agency and then get into the draft their BPA best player available mentality. All teams say they draft BPA style, They try to. Tom Tollesco told us many times in our conversations with him around the draft, which you're not just drafting a player for that season, but for at least the next four and hopefully, if you evaluate correctly, beyond. But it does not work that way. Need leads to players getting higher grades than perhaps they should. So there artificially pushed up that board. And yeah they'll say, oh, best player available, but really its needs. So let's start with the teams here, some needs. Some takeaways from Indianapolis and how holes can be plugged for proper performance and potential playoff participation. The Rams got eleven picks this year. They traded their one last year for a two and this year's number one that belongs to Atlanta. Atlanta was mediocre, as they typically are, so they have pick number thirteen, which, if you're not playing the need game, could be a number of different players that could really help immediately in a draft that many say has between fourteen and maybe sixteen first round grades, not unanimously, but you know the majority of teams have about that number. This team barely missed out on the Super Bowl. The Rams barely. Stafford was the league MVP. He is in his late thirties. He does have a history of back and shoulder issues. So when now means not necessarily taking young players with high ceilings and hoping they developed quickly enough, especially in the cornerback position, which is where their dire need. Steve Hartman style is.
Speaker 3: Right now, I've played the base and that bad.
Speaker 2: Trying to slow down the likes of Jack Jackson Smith in Jigba Rashid Shaheed, George Picken, Ceede lamb Roman, Duneesa Luther Burden, AJ Brown, DeVante Smith. When you're talking about the playoffs, less Sneed famously said, f them picks. Now maybe he can.
Speaker 3: Matt he wore the shirt.
Speaker 2: He did. See, I said, f them picks and uh and I got a shirt because we won a super Bowl. They got over forty million.
Speaker 3: You know how things end up happening. You know, you say, you know, you say you hate the National Charity League, and next thing you know, your daughter wants to be in it. You got to eat the crow and wear the dress. You know. How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Actually know that very well? And see, huh, that's what we're doing tonight. Okay, so how about this with your two ones, two fives, two six is three sevenths and at least one pick and every other round, go out and get one of the best corners in the league to fill your biggest hole. As to multiple people in Indianapolis, and one of the big talking points was what the Chiefs were going to do with former modern day former Saint John Bosco, former Washington corner one of the best in the league, Trent McDuffie. The Chiefs do not pay corners. They trade them when it comes time to pay up. Lugerious Sneed being the most recent. They are a team. Hey, Albert Lewis, okay, I stand corrected. Yeah, they are a team that feels good about identifying, drafting, developing corners. On the chief, McDuffie is going to get paid at the top of the market. One person mentioned that if Kansas City was going to pay him, they probably would have paid him already, and that they view him as really a nickel that sometimes plays outside. Other folks look at him as outside inside, one of the best damn corners in the league.
Speaker 3: And you're gonna get We see you as a nickel now that we have to pay you. Forget all the times that you played Wait a minute, I'm the best receiver on the other team. Forget all that we see you as a nickel.
Speaker 2: The Titans sent a third and a seventh to the Rams for Lagerius Snead. Could the Rams pluck McDuffie for a two and one of their threes or if the price was that second one, number twenty nine overall, is it worth sending that to Kansas City for one of the best corners in the league. Is that is really their only all? I would say yes, they still have number thirteen that additional one as a luxury you could use it to pluck one of the best corners in the league, and you would do it. You keep thirteen, you trade twenty nine. You can bring back Cam curl or if his deal is too rich, signed the Cardinals Jalen Thompson, maybe at a little bit of a discount. Then you're pretty much set on needs and you can go shopping for some discount corners for Suwell Douglas, bring back Roger McCreary, and the team pick that door's wide open p if for whatever reason, and people don't seem to think this is gonna happen after the combine, But if Jeremiah Love slides, could he be your next Todd Gurley, Mki Rammons for this is all rams.
Speaker 3: Rams they might need. Yeah, I made a corner, but they might trade for a corner with their eleven picks.
Speaker 2: And now at number thirteen, you can take Carnel Tate if he slides, Makayle Lemon if he slides to pair with Pooka Nakua for the next half decade, Old snake Neck. Everybody said his combine interviews were really weird. If corners are what you're looking for, take the top corner. I guess, but you don't have to. And this is the wild card. This is the center of the Rams evaluation. The last two drafts, less Need and Sean McVay have tried to trade up for a tight end. They tried like hell to trade up for Brock Bowers last year. They tried like hell to trade up for Tyler Warren before he was selected by the Colts. Last year, they took Terence Ferguson in the second round out of Oregon. And now his teammate is coming in as that next ridiculously talented, incredibly explosive, game changing tight end, Kenyon Sadik. You give Kyle Shanahan, George Kittle, how does that look? Mike McDaniel. Darren Waller last year brought his career back Sean McVay. Kenyon Sadik, a four to three to nine to forty guy broke the tight end record for four It was held by Vernon Davis. He jumped eleven feet in the broad, forty three and a half in the vert. He is not just a combine workout freak. He had fifty one catches and eight touchdowns for the Ducks last year. He came in as the number one tight end. He left the Combine at six three and a half two hundred and forty five pounds, breaking nearly every tight end workout measurement at the Combine. And again they wanted Bowers two years ago, they wanted Warren last year. Each of them turned out to be huge, packed players that the Rams thought they were going to be and were willing to give up draft capital to jump up and get them. And tight end I think used to be one of those It's hard to draft them early because it's a very hard position. Young players typically don't make an impact in their first year at tight end, but it's definitely evolved. We have seen first year tight ends last year, Tyler Warren, Colston Lovelin, Sam Laporta in his first year. Obviously, brock Bauers broke all kinds of records in his first year. And you give a weapon like Sadiq to Sean McVay and a lot of people would be, well, not a lot of people would be a lot of people said they'd be very excited to see that pairing of what McVeigh could do with Kenyon Sadik. They found their offensive tackle replacement for Rob Havenstein, who were tired about a month ago, and it allows them if they can get that corner squared away here in the trade market or in free agency, to get that to get that toy for Matthew Stafford for Sean McVay to play with. So good luck to them and doing that.
Speaker 3: As for the Truph, that sounded kind of gross at the end, but anyway, go ahead.
Speaker 2: The Chargers, they'd love to have Sidik follow them at twenty two, thought it might happen. He was mocked to them in a few different lists before the combine, including Daniel Jeremiah's, but that is not happening now, not the way tight ends have been drafted lately.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And The Weekend confirmed confirmed some of the names that were attached to the Chargers in the draft being the right ones, along with things.
Speaker 3: I don't know what he would know about it. Yeah, right, he's got a Weekend site there. Oh, the Weekend he sounds like, I mean, it just sounds like a little bitch to me. I don't know if the Weekend needs to confirm anything to me about football. He right, I had my own career. I mean, he's he's want to hear about what the Weekend thinks.
Speaker 2: He's been in a Super Bowl? Has he not?
Speaker 5: Yeah, but he said he couldn't feel his face. He supposed to be buzz out of Indy.
Speaker 2: The number one offensive line interior offensive lineman Vega Yoane. There we go. That's how you say it. Yowane of Penn State. Not likely to be around with the Ravens, the Buccaneers, the Steelers. Too many teams in front of the Chargers with the need at guard even though they may need three of them. Logan Jones, the center, won the Rimington Trophy as college football's best center. He was part of the Joe Moore Award for the best offensive line at Iowa. A lot of people thought maybe a little undersized, but he came to the combine and measured taller and heavier than his predecessor at Iowa, Tyler Linderbaum was about to get twenty million bucks a year this offseason in free agency, and he ended up breaking a record of four nine to forty, the best time ever run by a center. He crushed the drills going in. Some people thought the Chargers might be able to snag him in the fourth, maybe the third if they wanted to reach a little bit and really like them. No, chance they get out of Indianapolis and say, this guy's probably going in the top fifty. So that unfortunately dings them a little bit quickly to the raiders. He didn't do anything but show up and stand there. And yet everyone feels a lot better about Fernando Mendoza as a dude, really because of the measurables. You knew he was going to ace the interviews, uh and all of that the whiteboard. He's incredibly smart, he's incredibly likable. But when he measured out six' five two thirty six for context at the, Combine Justin herbert measured six six two thirty, Six Josh allen six five two thirty. Seven so that's the category of size that he's got that.
Speaker 3: Foot taller Than Diego. Pavia, yes like a full on.
Speaker 2: Horse so he is in the ninety, whatever ninety ninth percentile of. Size no wonder he took those shots and bounced right back Up Justin Herbert Josh allen. Style and everybody, said based on what they heard coming out Of, indianapolis resist all, Trades, uh don't think twice about. It who cares about next? Year and arch manning and? Whatever feels like they hit the jack to have two three actually three and fourteen, teams two of them The raiders And, jets needing a, quarterback and they end up with a tiebreaker that lets them pick number.
Speaker 3: One.
Speaker 2: Overall very. Fortunate a, winner a national, champion A Heisman trophy. Winner he's a freaking gigantic human being that plays the. Position doesn't matter where he would have been ranked With Caleb williams And Jade daniels And Drake may and all that stuff by Your Mendoza jersey early feel good about it because the assumption is they're taking them and they aren't gonna think twice about.
Speaker 3: It Ferdi. Doz so The rams need a corner trade for McDuffie, drafts but you want them to take the tight. End The chargers need interior linemen on, offense.
Speaker 2: And they're going to be very hard to come by because that's what everybody. Needs and they performed very well.
Speaker 3: The, raiders no, Problem Ferdie, mendoza six thirty. Six YOU, sayo all, right we'll be back with. More petros had. Money we've got a story About Las vegas that has nothing to do with The, raiders a very very interesting exotic. Story next.
Speaker 2: This Is Petro Some money on Demand Petro Some MONEY am five SEVENTY La Sports live everywhere on The iHeartRadio. App we Got clipper basketball TO i tip off against The warriors seven. O'clock that means we're off at six For Adam Ouslin's clipper. Pregame, remember you can download any part of the show you have ever missed by subscribing to The Petro Some Money show podcast through The iHeartRadio. App you can also stream the show live in the moment there as. Well just hit THAT am five SEVENTY La sports. Tab you can set it as a preset so it's waiting for you the moment you open the. App chances are you already have but just in case you haven't listened to anything you might have missed at your.
Speaker 3: Leisure all, Right, MATT i do not know how this story slip through our enormous beak or news, net The Petrosen Money News net of, news because this is a story that was almost written for us on The Petrosen Money show as your two Can show Of record And Exotic Bird Record show Of. Record not even everybody knows from the parrots Of pasadena And Temple city and, Beyond, matt this slipped through our enormous beak last week and in the last few. Months this has been happening for a, while and it's been a big story In Las. VEGAS a giant beaked two can that was seen flying Around Las vegas in the last few months Since november was finally recaptured and cared for in the city Of. Sith the exotic bird was all, around but Experts matt were very concerned about the temperature changes In Las. Vegas as you, know it can get very hot and it can get very, cold which reminds us of the McDLT hot and the cold side is. Cold, finally last, week the two, can almost as if he's had, enough flew into somebody's garage and got shut in and could not. Escape the two, can which was Nicknamed sam by the city Of Las, vegas captivated the city for months and a rescue group when it was trapped in the garage was called right, away local, veterans or excuse, me. Veterinarians the local vets are all just sitting in a wheelchair over a naked City. Matt at the seven, eleven the local veterinarian that treated the two can said the two can is beat. Up it has a chipped, beak and it is. Dehydrated that's not. Funny but beyond, can but beyond, That sam is pretty much. Okay, UH i mean you, KNOW i mean he might have rolled up on somebody's, pool you, know and eaten a rat or, something you, know amongst the palm trees and at the Flaming, OH i don't know what's still. There my. GOD i go to The circa heart Attack burger maybe over. There. Uh it came from an exotic burn owner who reported about the loss a few months. Ago and when In november and people started seeing the two can flying around with its big ass beak and reporting it, everywhere and uh they have not talked to the. Guy though the rescue people and the owner have not connected as of.
Speaker 2: Yet is it legal to own a two can?
Speaker 3: IN i mean you have to have a license to own exotic, birds but, yeah you could own a Two i'd go to that store over in WHERE i used to get my uh my, worms and they stop selling me. CRICKETS i had to start going to like pet smart and.
Speaker 2: Stuff because you're a lizard.
Speaker 3: GUY i have my. Lizard, Yeah but WHENEVER i would go in. There they had a two can right. There oh they. Did LIKE i would open the door and that thing's right in your, Face, like what up here it?
Speaker 2: Is was?
Speaker 3: It was it for sale or was it like a store. MASK i think it's for. Sale BUT i don't think they just let any geek off the street buy a two.
Speaker 2: Can you should buy.
Speaker 3: IT i don't know what with a two? Can just look at?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 3: Why? Why just BECAUSE i have a big, NOSE i should have MADE.
Speaker 2: I, mean it'd be pretty sweet if you posted a photo or a video of your two can every. Day, yeah you're, RIGHT i, like nothing against your. LIZARD i don't mean to take a, shot you, KNOW i, know but a lot of people have. Lizards like somebody has a two.
Speaker 3: Can it's probably a reason they're kind Of my mom has a Parrokeet uh this. Too Can sam has to be in a thirty day at least a thirty day quarantine due to bird flu. Possibilities when asked about his ordeal by The Las Vegas Local, news the two can had this to, Say, Ah kellogg's, there he is favers, orange lemon and.
Speaker 5: Cherry Make kellogg's fruit loops part of your complete bregses with milk juice and toast some Look kellogg's froot loops.
Speaker 3: Your nose and why wouldn't a two can Have Arish british? Accent?
Speaker 2: Right see WHAT i? Mean like every day you roll in and you're, like, hey remember it's not you can't it's too, can you, know and you give a message of.
Speaker 3: Positivity, yeah, yeah, yeah come on, again thank you, Welcome like you THINK i would need the need that pickup Because i'm such a miserable, Person and then every day my day is brightened by the colorful two, can, Right, Yes.
Speaker 5: Kim do you think if we had just one parrot that went around like the one Two can did In? Vegas people would grow to that parrot here in Burbank, Glendale. Pasadena but the plothrow of parents that are everywhere that everybody just can't take make it so people will shoot, them, Right but we had like one or two that you can kind of like rally around and be like the city mascot like in the Two.
Speaker 3: Can just let's be glad that there's only a few mountain lions Like pete twenty two to where you, know when it, dies they have like A kf five, special because if they were like a bunch of mountain, LIONS i guarantee you there wouldn't be a special at The Greek.
Speaker 2: THEATER i found one for sale and lemon grove pee forty five hundred bucks at The Tropic Island Burden. SUPPLY i think you should get it four, thousand five hundred. Bucks, yeah they got two of. Them it's a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Bird Augustine's Exotic bird And. Lizards that's the store In. Lomita augustine's right next to The peruvian sushi.
Speaker 2: Joint, ooh look at This one's on sale for nineteen ninety nine two thousand dollars two thousand.
Speaker 5: Bucks those you, know those things live like eighty years. Exactly you're never gonna have to mourn a. Death that'll mourn.
Speaker 3: Yours it's gonna take My tucan WHEN i don't.
Speaker 2: You know what they will?
Speaker 3: It you know what they?
Speaker 5: Eat insects and small, Animals, yeah like. Lizards look at.
Speaker 3: That same diet man who wanted to eat my.
Speaker 2: Lizard, well, NO i think the lizard and the two can will eat the same. Thing so you're just making one trip to get the same, stuff you.
Speaker 5: Know cricket superworms and crickets. SUPERWORMS i think it's a good. Idea you should really look into.
Speaker 3: This how does there was a two can Loosen Las vegas turn Into? Petres you should buy a two can just BECAUSE i saw one in a. Store, yeah let me go over there To augustine's where they hate me and stop letting me buy. Crickets IF i get a two, can you can take it down to the. Water i'm interested in this two can. Here put it on your, shoulder take it out of the take a picture. Here for.
Speaker 2: Years i'm ready to take it off your.
Speaker 3: Hands so what do you do when you're not doing a radio? SHOW i dress like a pirate and put a two can on my shoulder AND i sit down At Redondo beach and then take pictures with Burn.
Speaker 2: I'll think about. That you could go To Hollywood boulevard in front of The Man's chinese and take photos with taurusts with your too can dressed As johnny.
Speaker 5: Thought, Dude i'm not taking my two can around those, crackheads Those pirates of The Caribbean's Spider. Man my two can deserves better than that dingy.
Speaker 2: Outfit Spider man is gonna be so pissed when you roll up looking Like Johnny.
Speaker 3: DApp two guys have can you guys have a? Dog, no but we have a two. Can, oh it's so.
Speaker 2: Awesome look at it's. Beak i'm glad we figured this. OUT i can't wait to get this thing. GOING i can't.
Speaker 3: Wait let me, go let me, go grab that five thousand dollars for. You you'll be finding.
Speaker 2: There's a there's a there's a shop in the desert called Two Can. Jungle they've got a couple for sale to next time you go to the, desert you.
Speaker 3: Can i'm sure it's not a large community Southern california of two can, owners AND i can't wait to hear from all of. Them All, right we'll be. Back we got another. Hour dave's gonna join. Us uh spring training, report and we'll have dad and. Alive we'll get you to clippers quick, hits fun, fact everything you. Want congratulations To sam THE tucn for not dying out in the harsh weather Of. Vegas