Speaker 1: Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Let's have some fun on a Thursday. We are almost done with the week.
Speaker 1: Life is good, and we're gonna have a good time bouncing all over the place tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly's Show. So let me just walk you through a few of the eight billion topics we'll be bouncing around on the show. When am I gonna get to each one of these? No idea, You're just gonna have to strap in for three hours and figure it out yourself. So we'll talk just just a couple minutes longer about those elections that look kind of shady in places like Wisconsin. There are a ton of immigration stories out there. Who are the people that are voting for abdul l said zoh Ron Mandani. We'll talk about that. We'll talk about the never ending Democrat quest to force white people into being a subjugated minority in this country. It's fairly obvious. Why do communists co opt the pulpit all that they're after your children? About eight million emails and so much more coming up tonight on the world Famous Jesse Kelly's Show. Before we get to any of the other things I want to begin, I do this a lot now. I don't know why. Maybe your emails are getting better. Hey, I'm getting soft in my old age. I'm gonna address this because I've got a bunch a bunch of these about the elections. On yesterday's show, we were covering the Tuesday primary elections. I say covering like I'm a journalist, even though I most definitely am. It's journalist Jesse. There's just no one better. We love Jesse. He's the best. Yessie, please kiss my baby. YESI Jesse, Jesse, Jesse Jesse. But I wasn't really covering it. It was just you when were talking about and the one in Wisconsin. I'm not gonna play all the audio. You remember how it went that Hong Chick, that Hong Komy lost to a Democrat. But there was more because the Democrat she lost to was certainly more moderate than that nutball, which we should celebrate. Right if there's going to be an ex if the next governor of Wisconsin's going to be a Democrat, we would want someone more moderate. You would want that, I would want that. We don't want a dirty commy in there. Okay, Wisconsin Heights are wonderful. People loved the cheese spotted cow beer back in the day. It's wonderful. Hey, we all about it, But it it looked bad. Why did it look bad? The quote moderate Democrat who won. He was an elected official in Milwaukee County, had been there for a while. He also, in all the recent polling was down double digits. In fact, I'm not kidding, he was in third place in lots of the polling third place. Then there were problems apparently the election data. The voting data is loaded onto nine USB sticks and then transported to a different place where they can be tabulated. And I don't think I need to go through any chain of evidence stuff with you again on how unbelievably ripe for fraud that alone is. You could easily have other USB sticks sitting with you where you just swap them out with I mean, this is right for fraud, right for fraud. We'll get past that. The nine sticks get to where they're supposed to be tabulated, and more than half of them had bad data on it. Five of the nine, the quote wrong data got up floated, and I get this email Jesse. Here's my suspicion. The five bungled thumb drives in the Wisconsin primary may have been a diversionary tactic so everyone would focus on them instead of the mail in ballots. With a Democrat establishment, cheating most likely took place. If true, it's much like Bill Clinton getting a haircut on the tarmac of lax which focused all the news and criticism, while at the same time he was firing all ninety three US attorneys, an event which was large largely ignored. What do you think his name is? Paul? He's saying, we've got a bait and switch situation here. What do I think? Well, I do remember that Clinton story. We don't have to go into that right now. And here's what I think, Paul and Ju I could see it. And here's what's wild. I bet you could see it. I bet as I read that email, I bet you thought to yourself, well, I mean, that's something they would do. I could see them doing that. They've done that kind of thing. And so let's talk about why that sucks. Let's talk about how damaging that is to our long term prospects as a country. You have to in a system of government like ours, you have to have overwhelming trust from the people in the election process in order to maintain a decent country. In order to maintain order in the country you have, you know, all human beings, all of them. They want some sort of political power, some sort of of say over their lives, some sort of say over the who's the king? Even? They want some sort of say in the whole matter. That's why you'll see have you ever wondered by in those old stories where there'll be a challenge to the throne and another guy says, what my dad's mom on my uncle's side, he uh, he was the king's once. He was the king once too, so it's in my blood. And then they'll have huge armies that rise up behind them. Why everybody wants to have a say? I want to have a say. You want to have a say, and I'd tell you something else. It's an extremely combustible situation if a large enough percentage of a population doesn't think they have a say, If people feel totally powerless, totally voiceless, I have no say whatsoever. And who governs me and how they govern me? You are You are stoking the flames of rebellion of revolution, You really are. And that brings us to democrats. The democrat this is and I know there are examples historically, I understand that of people claiming there was election fraud, there was cheating. There was election fraud, there was cheating. But this is on a national level, a fairly recent development for the Democrat Party in the United States of America. Your stupid liberal aunt, Peggy, she thinks that people just started denying elections on January sixth, But that's only because she's stupid. The truth is that Democrats for the last twenty to twenty five years have loudly and publicly claimed cheating in every single election they lost. It just became part of what Democrats do. When you win an election, it was the fairest one ever, it was the safest one ever, it was the most secure one ever. When you lose an election, it was stolen. The Russian stolet Trump stole it, the GOP stole it, and so the Democrat Party they started pumping those lies into the head of the stupid people in this country who vote for and support the Democrat Party. Okay, well that's bad, but what is going to happen from there? Look, you can love it or hate it, but it's inevitable when one side claims every election they win with legit and every election they lose is stolen. Inevitably the other side will start to do the exact same thing, because we can't live in a world where every Democrat win is legitimate and every Republican win is under question. So if you have to fight back against that, the only way to do so is exactly where we are now. It was stolen, it was cheating, it was stolen. We can dive into twenty twenty, but we don't have to do that. You remember it well, the ballots that came in late. There's a fire, there's a flood. We have to cover up the windows. Look, let's say I'm wrong and they didn't steal twenty twenty. They didn't cheat and steal that election. Let's say I'm wrong, just for the sake of argument, for the sake of argument. It was all on the up and up. You have to admit it looks bad when you have election workers putting up cardboard on the windows so people can't look in and see them count the votes. It looks bad when you stop the counting and then started again in the wee hours of the night and all the new votes come in for the Democrat A It looks bad. When there's a fire, there's a flood, there's a something, it looks bad. And when you do things like that, it may help you quote win your election in the short term. In the short term, it might get it might really really help you out. In the long term, it can be devastating. It's like drinking one of those in drinks that you're addicted to, which are terrible for you. By the way, Chris, I know you do it. I know Corey does it. I know for a fact. I just had to get Chris a white monster. Hopefully Corey's not doing it with his blood pressure problems. Sorry, apparently he quit those energy drinks. You're full of pep for a couple hours, aren't you. Hands are even a little bit shaky. How do you feel about five six hours later? Great, that's what happens when you steal elections. Now we're in a place where I don't trust any of them none. I always assume someone's cheating, and that's bad, all right. I want to address children, well, why they're after children. There's a couple of things that are in the news. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Thursday, and I forgot to remind you, not that anybody needs reminding at this point in time that Fridays are asked, Doctor Jesse, Fridays where all three hours belong to you. Email your questions in right now. They are already stacking up. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll try to clear out some rooms so an we got an empty stack tomorrow so I can get to all your questions. Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Now a couple issues. One this is wonderful jd Vance today and doctor Brian Christine. He's the US Assistant Secretary for Health. By the way, they announced this.
Speaker 3: Today, Secretary Kennedy and I refer hospitals and clinics identified by this review to the Department of Justice and the HHS Inspector General for possible violations of federal law. These allegations are crazy, and they demand investigation. When children may have been harmed and families misled, it's on those of us in power to find the truth and to seek justice for kids who are harmed by these doctors.
Speaker 4: Under the previous administration, my predecessor, Richard Levine, promoted what he called gender affirming care for minors and there's nothing caring about that. These are sex rejecting, mutilating transgender procedures promoted by the Biden administration, and thanks to President Trump's leadership, we're changing course.
Speaker 1: Before we continue on with this chat about children, I just want to once again remind you that you may be unhappy with a lot of things in the Trump administration, and that's totally fine, But I just want to remind you this is where we were two years ago. Hello.
Speaker 5: My name is Admiral Rachel Levine, and I have the honor of being the Assistants Secretary for Health at the United States Department of Health and Human Services. Happy Pride, Happy Pride Month, and actually let's declare it a.
Speaker 1: Summer of Pride. Happy summer of Pride. There's a new sheriff in town, and it's a good thing, all right. Set that side. This is Peggy Flanagan. She is, I am sorry to tell you, likely to be the next United States Senator from Minnesota.
Speaker 6: I mean, I believe that what we need to do is make sure that people have access to healthcare and make care and air should there be an age limit. I think gender or firming care is part of healthcare. People need to be an age one for healthcare. I think our law as it stands is a good law I've supported in the past. Okay, So so you support the law as is, no no limit, So if a ten year old wanted it, you would be okay with that? Let me yeah, I want to be I want to be clear that these, you know, medical decisions absolutely should be made between family and their doctor, period, full stop.
Speaker 1: She's clear, She's clear as can be. You're not stupid. You follow politics for a living. She's crystal clear on the fact that she doesn't think there should be any stop to chopping off a boy's penis at any age. Right. Replay is something. It's a montage of a couple different things, but I'm trying to drive the point home. In fact, when we get to the fruity gay song at the end of it, and I'm not just saying that it was a song, I believe it was sung by the San Francisco Gay Men's Chorus. No clue if that's a Navy chorus. But that's another story. I'm gonna play this and drive the point home about communists and children and why they kill them and why they mutilate them, and why they're trying to manipulate them.
Speaker 6: Here it is, there's no such thing as someone else's child, no such thing as someone else's child.
Speaker 1: Our nation's children are all our children.
Speaker 7: When your children walk into our classroom, they become ours, are always ours.
Speaker 5: Will convert your children, We'll make them tolerant and fair.
Speaker 8: We're coming for them.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry. I decided to play it all. That song goes on for forty more seconds, and if I play the whole thing, I'm gonna dive out this window and you'll never hear the Jesse Kelly Show again. So you get the idea. Okay, what's going on? We talked about that governor of Massachusetts, Mara Healy. She signs into law a bill that it allows women to butcher their baby when the baby's ready to be born. You may differ. I know, there's a bunch of people with different views on abortion. You may not be near as hardcore on the issue as I am. Whatever, that's fine, that's your problem. I don't care. But any reasonable person understands, you know, that's a fully formed baby head, shoulders, knees and toes, a brain, a heart, eyes, nerve, endings. It hasn't popped out of the womb yet. But no matter where you stand, maybe you're flimsy on the issue, No matter where you stand, you understand when the baby is about ready to come out, that is a baby. And it is now the law in the state of Massachusetts that a woman nine months pregnant can walk into an abortion clinic and butcher that baby. No crime, no fine, no trial, not even a misdemeanor, totally legal. What explains that? How could how could that be? How could how could something like that happen in America? How could something like that happen?
Speaker 9: Ever?
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense, does it? See if we can make a little bit of sense of it here in just a moment. Before we get to that, let me get to this. If you didn't enjoy the San Francisco game ends, core choir chorus, whatever it is, you're not alone. I don't like the Pride Month stuff at all. Jeff Kelly show a wonderful Thursday. Remember if you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. I have other things that are not politically related that I have to get to during this show. We have to talk about everything from my eyes. We apparently had a heist in our studio while we were gone. I have to discuss McDonald's. There's Look, there's a lot of heavy stuff tonight on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. But we actually do have a legitimate heavy thing I wanted to talk to you about first. But how can it be that anyone, any individual person in the United States of America thinks it's okay, thinks it's good to butcher a baby when it's about to be born? How could that? How could that be? And they'll they'll sign it into law, and they'll sign it into law with no pushback to the cheering of crowds.
Speaker 8: Who I can kill it?
Speaker 1: Well, here it is right between the eyes. If you do not believe that there are spiritual evil forces and good forces at war at all times on this earth, then you will be lost and confused a lot in your life. You just will. It won't make sense if you think, ohow, that's a bunch of just weird spiritual goblygook. No, it's just human beings. And if you don't understand and accept the concept there are powerful, much more powerful than you and me, powerful evil forces trying to kill and hurt as many people as possible, and good forces that oppose them also more powerful than you and me. If you don't understand that, and if you don't accept that in your life, it could be very confusing at times on the subject of child sacrifice. Child's sacrifice is as old as history itself. It takes different forms in different societies. But from the Aztecs. We've talked about the Phoenicians so many times before, but these are Philistines. You could go down the list.
Speaker 9: And by the way, these are all on different parts of the world, different that no matter what period of time there is in history, you will find societies that butcher children.
Speaker 1: And what makes it even more evil when you actually read it is because when you read about that, you think to yourself, why the children, they're the most innocent ones. Why not go grab a murderer from jail, Why not go grab him and but sure him at least he kind of deserves it, right, Surely there's a pedophile around here, let's cut his heart out. But that's the thing. It's because the children are the most innocent and most precious. That is always the justification they use for butchering the children because it is considered a more pure sacrifice, isn't it unbelievably sick and evil? It is, But that evil spirit that does that stuff, it didn't die when the Aztec Empire died. It didn't. It didn't. It didn't. It didn't die when Phoenician society finally collapsed. It did not, and it never will. From now until the day Jesus comes back, there are going to be religions in this world that believe in the butchery of children. In the United States of America, that's the Democrat Party. That's communism. I wish it wasn't so it sickens me. And the ones they don't kill, back to what jd Vance was saying, the ones they don't kill, they want to mutilate, want to mutilate nada. Well, it's up to them, that is the goal.
Speaker 3: Secretary Kennedy and I referred hospitals and clinics identified by this review to the Department of Justice and the HHS Inspector General for possible violations of federal law. These allegations are crazy, and they demand investigation. When children may have been harmed and families misled, it's on those of us in power to find the truth and to seek justice for kids who are harmed by these doctors.
Speaker 1: There's one political party in an entire metas industry in the United States of America dedicated to manipulating children into chopping off their body parts. What in the world is going on here? Beyond the obvious financial motivation for hospitals, doctors, pharmaceutical companies. They get rich off of all this training madness. What's the idea behind it? It's recruiting. It's a recruiting drive. That ten year old you get to mutilate today, he's going to be a loyal Communist foot soldier for the rest of his life. For the rest of his life, he will vote for and work for the Democrat Party without question. If he can manage to avoid shooting up a school, he is going to support Communist causes for the rest of his life. So when they won't answer these basic questions, just know that's what's going going around. That's what's rattling around in their heads. They're thinking, we can't give up these choice recruits.
Speaker 6: I believe that what we need to do is make sure that people have access to healthcare UH and make with care and an error should there be an age limit. I think gender affirm and care is part of healthcare. People need to be an age one for healthcare. I think our law as it stands is a good law I've supported in the past. Okay, So so you support the law as is no no limit. So if a ten year old wanted it, you would be okay with that. Let me, I want to be I want to be clear that these you know, medical decisions absolutely should be made between uh family and their doctor, period full stop.
Speaker 1: That's evil, that's sick. That's the way it is. All right, we got to We've got to get off this subject. It's too depressing. It's a Thursday, We're nearing the end of the week. We can't be dwelling on these horrible things the whole time. I have to address something before we go any further. Just in case you're you're watching the stream of the video. If you are watching the stream of me doing radio for you, you will notice that we are back in the studio. I have to explain a couple things that you're probably noticing at this point in time. One, why am I sweaty? Why am I shining? Did I go for a jog? Right? Before this, Oh my gosh, no, don't be ridiculous. I swear on my life. I worked out this morning and showered and put on clean clothes before I came into work. Jewish producer Chris and degenerate producer Corey were in here last night for hours setting up the equipment so we could do the show from here today. They also turned off the air, turned on the air conditioners that had been off for two or three months, and they're not working. I guess they're kind of working, but I am sitting here in a puddle of my own sweat. I don't know that I will survive the rest of the show without heat stroke. So if you're wondering why I'm shining and a little bit crabby, that is why. The second thing, and this is a lot more important, is we were robbed. I don't know who did it. I can only assume it was a professional crew, probably one of those probably one of those crews like you see movies about where they'll travel the globe doing high stakes heists wherever they can find high ticket items. This definitely wasn't some run of the mill break in. I don't know what it is, but do you remember do you remember the portrait that I had made that hung behind me. Of course it was me as is it a prince or a king? Chris, it was a prince. It was a prince. I didn't want to overinflate my ego. It was a portrait of me as an old prince, and I had the crown on and everything. And we got all these email complaints, thank you're a prince. Yes, exactly, it's gone. We came in today. The microphones are here, this is here, cameras are here. The portrait is gone. I haven't checked in with Chris Corey to see if maybe they've filed a police report. But what is the point of filing a police report. We all know these criminals. They're back in Milan as we speak, fencing that thing off for who knows, I mean, who knows what it's worth. But it's gone. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Thursday, as we headlong into a weekend. I know tomorrow is Friday, but it's basically the weekend. It's asked doctor Jesse Friday to get your questions emailed in right now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Remember Remember the little history of the whole Mark Wayne Mullen thing. Remember the last time Mark Wayne Mullin said something stupid in public, the reports came out immediately that Trump was displeased. This was about the traffic stops, if you remember, Mark Wayne Mullin comes out and a couple animals get killed in traffic stops, and he says, hey, no more traffic stops. We're pausing on that. We need more training. Trump big deal. The President steps in and says, uh no, you're gonna keep doing traffic stops. And there was a word that the White House was displeased with this kind of messaging. Okay, fast forward, Mark Wayne Mullen does it again again. He's an Oklahoma Republican. I don't know what's in the water in that state. Their politicians are quite possibly flakier than Utah Republicans. I don't know what's going on. But he's sitting on stage with the governor of Oklahoma again, the head of DHS. He's bragging about how many new citizens they have. He doesn't sound like the barbarian and we need who wants to take one hundred and seven million foreigners and send them back home. He sounds quite the opposite. And then what happened next The next day, the word came out the Donald Trump administration said, Hey, Mark, no more press, go home, did go do your job? No more speeches, no more this. You know why, because every time you run your mouth, you make us seem soft on immigration. And that's the thing that Trump administration really has. That's the feather they have in their cap right now to get some motivation out of the base to try to drag people to the pools in the midterms. Every time there's an amnesty talk, every time Mark Wayne Mullen goes soft on something, another Republican stays home in the midterms and we lose another election. The Trump administration said, Mark, shut up. And you know how they know, you know how I know that's what they said. We finally have confirmation of it. In my opinion, this is confirmation. And remember what happened the last time Mark Wayne Mullen said something dumb? Who ran to the cameras to give interviews? Mark Wayne Mullen said something dumb? Who did they send Tom Holman? Tough talking Tom Holman? He got sent on a press tour. Ah, these people are stupid. Chirping about this and that nothing's changing. We're not stopping traffic stops. We're deporting more people than anything. This is ridiculous. They sent tough talking Tom Holman out there for one reason, and one reason only, to calm you down and calm me down. Hold up, there's still happening. Hold up, Mark's not here anymore. It's me Tom. Well, guess who they sent out today.
Speaker 9: I wanted to ask if you feel as though President Trump still has confidence in Mark Wayne Wollen as the DHS secretary and to you as well.
Speaker 7: The numbers speak for themselves. Shafist most secure border history nation number one, number two in Juliet, Ice arrested more glowings than any time in the history of the age, record setting, historical. And what happened in July. They blew Junie numbers out of Guama. So you know, I Borbatow cis you're all doing great. So yeah, I think President Trump has faith in his cabinet. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: The numbers don't matter. You know what that is. You know what that is. That's clean up on Ile Homan once again. And if Mark Wayne Mullen goes out there and runs his fat mouth again about something stupid. That makes everybody mad. Once again, Tom Holman is going to get the phone call from the President. Tom. Looks like Mark gave another speech. Uh, we're gonna need you to go on Fox News tonight. That's all that was. Hey, Jesse, I'm ready to ask your thought on the Communist Control Act of nineteen fifty four and other. How do you say that word, Chris, vestigle, vestigile acts, vestigial Chris, that's not how you say that. Look that up. Look that up on the internet. I bet the internet. You know this. I guess you would probably know the law better than other people. And the guy goes on and says that means a law that exists and has no effective function. Chris, did you know that? Are you just saying this because you want to sound smart? You knew how to say it, and you knew what it meant. Did you look all this up before the show? I think you did. Did you call your cousins or whoever your uncle's I know you called Eli gold at Law or something like that. Anyway, back to the email, Jesse, I'm starting to think that nearly every problem we have in this country would never have arrived if we simply enforce laws that we have had on the books in many cases for decades. Look, this is true, and it's why I WinCE ninety nine percent of the time when someone says we need a law. You know, someone will start out a sentence, and I know I've started out sentences like that. I get that. But when someone starts out a sentence that says we need a law, they're almost always wrong. And one of the reasons they're almost always wrong is whatever law they're calling for either already exists or a law that would make their law unnecessary already exists. But what are laws? What are they? They're just things. They're just words on a piece of paper. If you don't have the judges that will enforce them, if you don't have das that will lock criminals up, if you have one of your two major political parties, they are trying the very opposite. Well, you know what. Here I'll read you this. This is from Ice. Ice Denver sent a detainer to Denver County Jail for Stanley Aquah, a criminal alien from Ghana with an arrest record for sexual assault. Denver did not honor the detainer, and he's at large. I said, you have a sexual predator from Ghana in your possession, We're gonna come get him and Denver let him loose on the street next to your daughter. Now, you can yell about laws, but if you don't have people who care about them, in fact, if you have people trying to break them, who cares what the law says? All right, speaking of immigration, we'll touch on that. Hang on,