Speaker 1: Let's do predictions for twenty twenty six. We're gonna record these on a cassette and stick them in that mayonnaise jar and sit it on the back porch until next year.
Speaker 2: Can me change the mayonnaise jar though we've be using the same one for like three years, getting moldy.
Speaker 1: It's kind of a classic. Yeah, it's my good luck mayonnaise jar.
Speaker 3: Oh gotcha.
Speaker 1: So let's read the categories Jenny and Will go old with these.
Speaker 4: The first one is will Taylor and Travis get pregnant?
Speaker 1: No? I hate making these. These are just so we have nothing to base it on. We have no expertise in this. I'm gonna say no. She is way too much into her career. I don't think that. I don't know that they're going to be parents. I just don't think that that's in the road in the future for them ever ever.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Oh, I think they'll be parents somedow.
Speaker 1: You don't have to have a baby to be worthwhile, Jenny. I've been telling you that for years. Jenny, I have a baby.
Speaker 4: You've been telling me to have a baby for years, whether I was single or in a relationship.
Speaker 5: You're just always like, Jenny, have a baby. They're cute. Come on, Jenny, have a baby, doable mocau.
Speaker 1: We'll get I.
Speaker 4: Also said no, and I said for the exact same reasons. Too much career going on for both of them.
Speaker 6: Still well, I said yes, and it's a girl and she'll release an album about girl womb power or something like that.
Speaker 2: Brother, I said no, but not because of the career. I just think that the engagement is what the focus is right now. People want that and all that lower from them to get married before they focus on having a kid.
Speaker 6: They'll get married in like June, and then by December she'll be pregnant.
Speaker 7: Okay, I'm going to say, okay, next one a celebrity divorce. I gotta go with again. I use this every year, and I think one day I'm gonna get lucky. It's gonna be Jessica Bielle and Justin Timberlake.
Speaker 4: Good choice, Okay, mine is Dak Shepherd and Christen Bell.
Speaker 3: Dang it.
Speaker 6: I also said Dak Shepherd lit Bell. Yeah, because that they seem not great right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I think social media has been picking apart their relationships, so that's why I said it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, same, I'm gonna switch Justin's last year, I said, Justin Timberlake. This year, I think Justin Bieber Hailey Bieber gonna call it quay Okay.
Speaker 5: Next one is celebrity baby.
Speaker 3: Who can I go first? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think Rihanna's gonna have another kid. She just did, so did Cardi, but that didn't stop her from having another kid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're right, so I said Selena Gomez and Benny Blanco.
Speaker 3: I said, said Selena, go man, answer you.
Speaker 4: You looked around and you're like, who's gonna go first? Because I don't have my answer.
Speaker 1: I said Selena Gomez and Benny Blanc.
Speaker 3: No you didn't. I did too.
Speaker 6: I said, she's she's gonna go to the adoption route though, because she has said that she cannot have kids because of her loops. But she's interested in adoption and surrogacy. So I think she's gonna go adoption route, just like Millie bob a wrong.
Speaker 2: I believe that more than I do Rihanna. But yeah, all right.
Speaker 4: Next one is who will have the biggest movie of the year.
Speaker 2: I already think it's gonna be Zendeya. Did they have a couple of big movies of the year?
Speaker 3: Done? Three?
Speaker 1: Oh, dude, I don't know what movie, but it's gonna be Timothy shallow May because he just comes out of nowhere with the movies like, oh, boom boom boom boom, here's another movie, Timothy Shallo.
Speaker 4: I have Timothy Challamy because of all the hype with Marty Supreme, but then also not because of Marty Supreme, but also because Dune comes out.
Speaker 5: Dune three comes out in December.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm gonna take the basic girl route and say Meryl Street because the Devil wearst Product.
Speaker 3: Two comes out next year.
Speaker 4: But that's just like not going to get the recognition that something like June gets.
Speaker 5: You don't know, but yeah.
Speaker 4: Okay, last one, who for kind of like celebrity gases.
Speaker 5: Who will win the Super Bowl?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: My guess is on Seattle? Not not my favorite. I'm not a Seattle fan. I got nothing against him. I would rather have the Broncos win or the Bills. But I'm gonna say Seattle.
Speaker 3: What's the Seattle? Who are the Seahawks? Okay?
Speaker 5: You like their outfits?
Speaker 3: I do, because it's like green yep. I'm sorry with Dave.
Speaker 2: I think that the game is going to come down to the San Francisco forty nine Ers and the Seattle Seahawks.
Speaker 3: But I think the Seahawks are going to win.
Speaker 7: Well, you realize they don't play together in the Yeah, they can't play well.
Speaker 3: I still think the Seattle Seahawks are going to win.
Speaker 1: Because you're predicting the super Bowl will be two NFC teams. That's a bold prediction, and you know, you never.
Speaker 3: Know want to go it out there. I'm not going to walk it back because of you. It might be okay.
Speaker 4: And I said the Green Bay Packers because I'm putting it into the atmosphere that they are going to be this wild card that makes it.
Speaker 6: To the super Bowl this year, I had to phone a front. The Jaguars and the Rams are going to play in the super Bowl, and the Rams are going to win, or the Bills in the Rams, but the Rams will win.
Speaker 3: So the Rams win.
Speaker 4: Fair enough, Lasa, this is on the show who will have the biggest life event?
Speaker 5: And what is it going to be?
Speaker 3: Bailey's gonna get engaged.
Speaker 2: I'm going to get engaged. Yeah, man, your biological clock is ticking. So regular guy just made you official. I think he's going to be like, all right, we got to get this going. I think Vaunt will get engaged.
Speaker 3: We'll see.
Speaker 5: My guess is Vaunt.
Speaker 4: And also because he's going to get engaged to Alissa, who, Dave, shut up, who's having the biggest life event?
Speaker 5: David, what will it be?
Speaker 2: Me?
Speaker 3: You're getting engaged to?
Speaker 5: So will it be?
Speaker 6: You have to say what will it be? You can't cop out on this one. Did you prepare any answers for that?
Speaker 1: No, of course I did. But that is my that is my mystery. And you saved this in the mayonnaise jar until the end of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Okay, But the question is what will it be?
Speaker 4: Too?
Speaker 3: And then you'll say, oh, well, Dave was right, you're a domb.
Speaker 2: How are we gonna say that when you won't be here, we'll be dead. I didn't say you're gonna.
Speaker 5: Be hear someone pregnant again?
Speaker 3: You know his life event is he's died. Quote on photo Bailey, did they where she still might jop with it?
Speaker 5: Louder? I didn't, Sorry, I didn't hear you.
Speaker 3: I definitely just say that. I said you won't be here because you'll be dead.
Speaker 1: Don't you hate it when a guy says something and then a woman says it louder and gets credit.
Speaker 5: All right, gave me a little b word.
Speaker 4: Okay, which one of us will learn a new scale?
Speaker 3: I think it'll be Bailey. She's going to learn a crochet a sweater.
Speaker 6: Ooh, that sounds fun, Bailey, Jenny, I said, it's you. I think you're gonna take like a car repair class or something, or like an electrician class in trade.
Speaker 3: Yeah, trade, she's gonna learn the trade.
Speaker 4: I did pick my for this because I do plan on building out my van once it stops being so cold and snowy out.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna say Vaunt is going to learn stand up and rough because you kind of dabbled in a little bit. Yeah, but you need to get serious about it. If you want to become the next intern John, and I know you want to become the next intern John, then you need to buy dabble in your stand up.
Speaker 3: Yes, I need my stand up to dabble, all right?
Speaker 5: Last or no? Two more? Who will go on the coolest vacation?
Speaker 3: Jenny?
Speaker 6: Jenny Jenny to like timbuk too or Antarctica tugs and Kiko's I said.
Speaker 4: Dave, just because he's got the RV so I think you'll do something fun with that restrict.
Speaker 1: Our motion a little bit. I mean, we can go to Manitoba, but that's about a exotic as it's going to get fun.
Speaker 4: The United States is so underrated it's crazy, okay. And last one is who will make the biggest purchase. I said Bailey because I think she's going to buy a house this year.
Speaker 6: I also said me, because I think I'm going to buy a house this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said Dave, because I think he's going to spend a lot of money on something useless this year, as he does every year.
Speaker 1: Gold plated flesh light. Oh sure, what, I'm super exciting.
Speaker 5: It's going to cost more than a house, the one.
Speaker 1: That I have my eye on. Guess I would say, I would say Bailey probably buying a house, But then again, Vaughan could buy a house as well.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 1: I mean Vaughn's got two incomes, so you know I have none. Don't don't sit around not buying a house.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Oh, I was like, what are you talking about because Alyssa, yeah, yeah, well well we'll see what do you mean?
Speaker 3: What do you mean? We'll see you're pulling a day right now. I definitely see what happens
Speaker 2: To the man Jar