Speaker 1: On air at AM five seventy LA Sports and on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: This is the Petros and Money Show. You are one of the kind.
Speaker 3: Hosted by Petros Papaday Gifts left school after sixth grade. Look at him and the voice of the Bolts Matt money Smith. The answer is on money. There is nothing you can do. You know it's coming. This is the Petros and Money Show.
Speaker 4: On the home of your world champion Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 1: Make us your top preset on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: You want that guy to be the first.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 5: If we could act a little more according to common sense and a good deal less according to fashion, we should find many things work easier.
Speaker 2: Bummy you Petros and Money. I am five to seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Gappin Ford Broadcast Center has first Bitch Youamamoto on the mound for the Dodgers Dodgers Mets seven to ten PM. Dodgers on Decat six. David Vasse in our very next segment, give us a preview of that look back at last night's near complete game shutout for Justin Robleski talked about that last hour talked about our current state of electronics in our on air studio last hour. Anything you miss Canoe's be revisited through the Petros and Money Show podcast, available free at the iHeartRadio app. And if you missed the first hour, man you missed a lot. Man Wow, Man freaked out.
Speaker 5: Matt and I finally turned our attention to the outdated technology in the room here our decades old pioneer television though it is elite.
Speaker 2: Says it right there on the screen. It is a plasma. You see it right there on your screen. We still going strong, good picture.
Speaker 5: Threw away our VHS literally, we threw away our DVD player.
Speaker 2: That one's right behind you, and we have.
Speaker 5: No more outdated. We don't have a real to real machine in here anymore. We got rid, We shed ourselves of our outdated electronics, and we got a message from Richard Ramos, our friend and engineering, that we are slated.
Speaker 2: We are in line now.
Speaker 5: I'm still waiting for a tax return from like three years ago, but we are in line for a upgrade of television and electronics here in the studio, which could mean Bull Studio remodel that Matt and n I at this time next year, we'll be able to watch a streaming play in game going on right.
Speaker 2: Now, wellout twenty three minutes. They're gonna tip, but we're missing the pregame right now. We're missing all of it. We're missing the setup to the tip between Charlotte and Miami and the game that is incredibly important to us here.
Speaker 5: We're not gonna have any of it nothing because we don't stream.
Speaker 2: It's not a smart TV. Our TV is an idiot art No, not necessarily. We could put a firestick in there and it would work. It's an idiot.
Speaker 5: It's not as smart as some of the old the younger TVs around town. There's no doubt about it. But we still appreciate it in the leagues today. Look at how clear salth Palace coming through. Love on your screen.
Speaker 2: I love Darius Butler between old man Greg co Sell and Ole Metzlvalentonio, It's like, what the hell am I doing?
Speaker 5: We had a great show yesterday courtesy of our friends at Verizon, and a big thank you to them, especially Roy and Anna and everybody else involved. Dave Weis, who did a great job. Tyler Glass Now was great. We talked to him for almost twenty minutes on the same with Keiky Hernandez. Both of those interviews can be podcast on the iHeartRadio app for your smartphone and streamed there, and there's some stuff on Instagram as well on a five seventy or at Petros and Money. We had a great time yesterday and a big thank you to everybody involved. But the Dodgers will continue to take on the Mets tonight.
Speaker 2: Matt and as we said, Basset will give us the preview. Yeah, I'm amoto on the mound. No giveaway. You don't have to freak out about the lines in the parking lot or how packed the concourse is because people are carrying around bulky sweatshirts.
Speaker 5: A lot of people are very upset that a lot of people gamed the Hello Kitty system last night. And I got to say, my daughter's not listening. I got that Hello Kitty sweatshirt. You know, I acquired it, we stole it. I don't feel like it was stolen. I mean I feel like I did my due diligence. But I got my daughter. I asked. I got my daughter in the sweatshirt, and she was not being that cool last night when I got home. Okay, and I got a text from my sister that said, my daughter was wondering, if you're at the Dodger game, if you could get one of those Helly Hello Kitty sweatshirts. And I said, you know what, you got it. I got one for you right now, but don't tell Callie. And now no one could tell CALLI because she really she'll rip my throat. She'll rob Ryan or me. She will She's going to And just remember that I said that here that I do expect to be killed by my my by my children.
Speaker 2: That seems a little extreme. When it happens, you'll know who to arrest. Okay, when it happens, I will know, You'll know you got me up.
Speaker 5: You know what, and everybody will hear be my witness on the iHeart radio app arrest them.
Speaker 2: I don't care where she is. She did it.
Speaker 5: She could be in Bally or something, or the sey Shells and they're like, oh, Petros was knife you know in Oakland. Well, his daughter couldn't have done it, even though he said she would. She was in the say Shells, she's responsible. I promise you she did it. I promise.
Speaker 2: His word The Word of the Day Today's Word of the day is Brownie James Matt what about remember his B nine logo? Yeh, the be on his own shoes and nine in it form Nike. It looked like a sixty nine or there was a lowercase B, or you could say like B nine, like you're totally harmless night I like that. His B nine has been.
Speaker 5: Refused by the United States Patent and Trademark Office because of a likelihood of confusion with an already registered trademark, the B nine logo already created by Back nine Golf Apparel, a company out of Austin, Texas. Both B nine markings were filed for clothing and apparel usages and the Austin, Texas B nine is ahead of Brownie's B nine, and that is that, and.
Speaker 2: That's a fact.
Speaker 5: Nike applied for the B nine logo with a lowercase B and gothic lettering with the number nine in there, and Matt thought it looked like a six.
Speaker 2: He does, He's.
Speaker 5: Worn those shoes for a while and he can still wear the shoes, but they're not going to get the B nine logo. The B nine logo trademarked. It causes too much confusion in the marketplace and the guys in Austin and Back Nine Golf a like, so good luck to Bronnie and everybody involved. I feel terrible about it for Brownie. It's been a rough year for Bronnie James. Charles Barkley was making fun of him last night, saying he can't say anything about Bronnie James because that bron will walk you down on the court, just like he did with stephen A and lebron is all juiced up and people are saying, hey, how come you won the Player of the Week and you still duck ok see thunder and they still give you a Player in the Week. Cool, Like the NBA is kind of a fraud. But that's neither here nor there. No, Bronni's been denied. It is time for the number of.
Speaker 2: The here's my number. Number of the day. Number the day is twenty four, October twenty fourth. Yeah, it's down the way into it Dome. Hopefully it'll be a night off for the Dodgers October twenty fourth. Last year it was the night of Game one of the World Series, so Kik was busy. But this year, Pe and you know, the Into It Doom, you were just there. Let's I've been there three different times. I am ignorant to the world of Pokemon, as evidenced yesterday with our keyk Hernandez conversation when the two of you were talking, well, he made a full out of all of us, gar Chump, you know, I snorrel Ax, Snorlax, I know lux Ray. Apparently Snorlax isn't cooler, not cool at all.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: We got something coming to town, pe and tickets go on sale this Friday at ten am. And you may be interested because you like KEYK, like pokemonk and you tell me if this doesn't sound like a winner. Pokemon Night Out thirtieth Anniversary only two shows La London. Here's the press release. The worlds of Pokemon and em electronic dance music collide in a once in a lifetime experience designed for fans who grew up loving Pokemon. The Pokemon Night Out Celebration is the first of its kind. Pokemon Night Out an unforgettable concert with performances by and you're listening to them right here, Marshmallow and Alison Wonderland is the Marshmallow like the marshmallow Head guy with a marshmallow Head guy who's the DJ guy and Axis for Oz. Yes, there will be a dazzling show filled with cutting edge technology unlike what we have in the studio. Sounds like the place for the furries to get together animation. I mean, if you're tripping balls, is where you're gonna want to be.
Speaker 5: I had sex with a lit booboo while I was wear the Pika.
Speaker 2: Outfit Innovative stage the Genitalia out You have plenty of time to have a Snorlax costume made jig Puff. You said, that's what you identify with for Jigglypuffs. How do you what do you identify as Snorlacks or Jigglypuff? There you go. Commemorative merchandise, of course, will be available exclusively from the Pokemon Center at the Pokemon Night Out. Select items on site sale only limited quantities. Marshmallow and Alison Wonderland share a genuine passion for Pokemon that extends beyond the stage, making this collaboration a natural celebration of fandom.
Speaker 5: Can you imagine what that big ass parking lot on Prairie is gonna look like? People walking across that bridge right like their outfits like the p twenty two bridge. I did not know this, but I'm sure you did. Pokemon collectors are called trainers. Yes, Trainers can expect unforgettable audio visual journey.
Speaker 2: Because you train your Pokemon to fight other Pokemon. How do you train it? It's just a card.
Speaker 5: Well in the show, you know, it's in a ball and it comes out in five I got you. How do you train it? You spend more money like kik basically sixteen and up. Sixteen and up.
Speaker 2: That's pretty funny because it's like supposed to be for kids, right ronning. This is a song of the Day.
Speaker 6: Today's song of the Day is called Chance to Bleed from singer, songwriter and multi instrumentalist Kurt Vile. Something new from the forthcoming twelve track LP titled Philadelphia has been good to Me. It'll be the tenth studio record for the Proud, a Philadelphia native that hasn't expected a rival date of by the twenty ninth, and you can see and hear Kurt Vile's brand of old time lo fi, DIY rock and roll when he comes to the Novo Downtown.
Speaker 2: L a tool. I like that it's new music from Kurt Vile.
Speaker 5: It's not as cool as Into It, not as cool as the the Pokemon Night.
Speaker 2: At the end of it, though, tell you that right now, that's your Snorlax made right now. Commission the making of a giant snore lafe. Yeah, what about my Pacific life whale. I'm not paying for any of this stuff. I get a sponsor. Hello, my friend, my friend, Hello, my friend, hell on, my friend, Hello, my friend. I saw Kurt Violet beats Locker fand and my friend that's what he said to me.
Speaker 5: Now, okay, well we'll be back with Mark great sports talk.
Speaker 2: Enjoy the new Print Vile album. Catch him at the Novo. It's only come and I'll be sorry about you.
Speaker 5: B nine Brownie Shume pads like Noah Eagle USA.
Speaker 2: Your trademark has been nine whole stream. David Mass coming up next.
Speaker 7: Lift that feedback, jess Day, Don't saved Rock and.
Speaker 1: Roll, Petros Papadakis, that Money Smith. This is Petro Send Money.
Speaker 2: On demand, Petro Send Money and five seventy l a Sports Live Everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Halfway point going till six o'clock. Yamamoto on the Mound three game series with the Mets Game two tonight after a shutout last night and a hell of a job on the post game by our next guest, Pee David Messe. The Home of the Dodger with an inside look at the Dodgers. This is the vass Report with David Vasset.
Speaker 5: David Vasse carried Matt and I home through a crowded airport terminal yesterday in the AM five seventy Vincecully Commemorative Memorial Suite, packed house with the Verizon people. Some of them laid out like Civil War soldiers.
Speaker 2: A couple of those ladies look like they wanted to take a bite out of David mess By. Step Oh, baby, Heart to heart.
Speaker 5: It is David Masse, your Dodger reporter Spectrum Sports and at MLB networking right here on M five seventy LA Sports, holding it down every single night on Dodger Talk. We just worked during the weekdays, Dave, how are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great, guys, and I'm just in a much better mood these days because I get to drive my downy Hyundai Tucson to the stadium every day, so I'm feeling good no matter where I'm at.
Speaker 5: Well done, Dave, Downy Hyundai Tucson.
Speaker 2: Let's go. Come on, We're gonna have a showing.
Speaker 4: Down with those gas prices. You got to have eybrid these days.
Speaker 2: You ain't kidding, Dave. And that's what you got with your downy Hyundai Tucson, although they call it a hyundaive now the way that you're driving a day, Oh, Dave. We were discussing this a little bit earlier, uh, and obviously that you're gonna push back aggressively or you're going to agree with us full throat agreement. Baseball, as we mentioned, you know, it has more magical moments than the other sports, hitting for the cycle, multi homer games, complete games, and we're missing so many of these on the on the pitching side compared to what we used to have. Do you agree or disagree with the decision that was made with no high stress innings to pull Justin Robleski and robbing him of that opportunity at history.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm with you, Matt. I wouldn't argue against that. The bottom of the order was coming up. You already pushed him to ninety pitches and eight innings, So what's the difference if you sent him out for one more inning against the team that is six for the last sixty four. That's what the Mets offense has done in their last sixty four at bats only six hits, including only two off of Justin Robleski last night, So yeah, I wouldn't argue against it. The rationale from the Dodgers side of things is the fact that he had never thrown that many innings in one start in his professional career, So there's that argument, and just cashing in the chips with what he gave you. And you know, Tanner Scott pitched another scoreless innings, ninth innings scoreless and he's only given up one run and seven and two thirds innings of work. But I'm with you, that would have been a nice moment to let Robleski go out there for one more. But the Dodgers obviously felt like he was starting to show signs of fatigue. But I would have gone batter to batter in the ninth inning on Robleski last night.
Speaker 2: You mentioned the one positive to come out of it, and that is with whatever Edwin Diaz is dealing with Tanner Scott. I'm sure you've talked to him, Dave, as he kind of mentioned what does he think it is? Why is it so effective this year compared to what a mess it was last year.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just think that he finally reset his head. I mean he said as much. He came into camp with a lot less pressure on his shoulders, trying to live up to that big contract to be the closer of the world champion Dodgers, and now he just kind of goes under the radar. Nobody's standing at his locker asking him a lot of questions about why or how. That's all on Edwin Diaz. So I just think that some guys are made for closing games for teams like the Dodgers, others are not. And I just think that Tanner Scott got an opportunity to understand and with this is all about. He's more comfortable with his surroundings and there's a lot less pressure that he's putting on.
Speaker 2: Himself what's going on with DZ.
Speaker 4: He was available to pitch if there was a save situation. I think they've they've given him a few days off here and he's ready to go if there was a safe situation situation tonight. But yeah, nobody was really clear on what it was. It's not mechanical, it's not an il thing. The one thing that DS told us on Sunday morning. Was that. Ever since he injured his knee in that World Baseball Classic celebration gone awry, he's had slower April, So maybe that knee sometimes barks in the beginning of the season. Nobody's really given us a clear answer.
Speaker 2: It's nice conversation you had with Miguel Rojas after the game yesterday. He goes three for four, How like how many games? Like what do you think is the right number for him? You know, making sure you got the vat out there versus trying to figure out what you have and Kim and Freeland and trying to mix in some of these younger guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, tonight you're gonna have that double play combo of Freeland and Kim again up the middle. But you can't run Rojas into the ground. I know he looks great so far at thirty seven years old, and he obviously has said this many times that he's not taking any moment for granted. He's leaving it all out on the field, and we saw that last night, robbing Bo Bichett with one hundred and six mile an hour line drive up the middle. But it is about the big picture. You're going to need this guy down the stretch, and you never know what else may pop up, as far as injuries to any one of these other starters. So you can't run this guy into the ground in April, and I think Dave Roberts is very aware of that.
Speaker 2: Are the Mets this bad? What the hell?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's a lot of issues with the Mets. Just talking to the people that cover them, there's a lot of drama. Number One, they've lost six in a row. They haven't scored a run in their last twenty inning. I just mentioned their six for their last sixty four. They're so bad. They had to call up thirty eight year old Tommy fam who was hitting in front of Marcus Simeon last night. And you also had them call up and signed Craig Kimberl, who had a weird situation last night where he didn't see the pitch clock was coming to zero's and the catcher did. So that's that layer on the field. But then also the fact that Juan Soto's out with the capstrain. Francisco Lindor, people around the team are saying that he's acting weird, he's not as normal engaging self. So there's a lot of issues not to mention that their manager is a lame duck manager on a one year contract and they've lost six in a row. They're seven and ten the owners here in LA. So there's for a team that spent almost as much as the Dodgers, they are worlds apart.
Speaker 2: And we buried the lead kind of there. Dave Otani got drilled again last night and what he was like, wearing a bandage or something.
Speaker 4: He's like, Oh, yeah.
Speaker 2: I feel like he's gotten hit more already this season than he did all of last season. What the hell's going.
Speaker 4: Oneams are trying to come inside on him. They know that's the only way to really have any chance against him. And if you can't command your pitches inside, things like last night are going to happen. But this is what I talked about after that first series where three Dodgers got hit and Otani got hit twice. You can't allow that to continue, whether it's intentional or not. And that's where the game has changed. I've heard Eric Hosmer talk about this recently, where back in the day, guys would give you that death stare if you did that to a player like Otani. The only guys that really do that now? Are Machado and Bryce Harper to kind of intimidate the pitcher not to try it again? Tommy fam certainly would be that type of guy as well, But the game has evolved away from confrontation and to make opposing teams feel like they can't pitch inside recklessly. And so yeah, I think it's something that we'll see certain pictures try to do over and over again. And yeah, it's better than that. But if you're the Dodgers, you can't just allow that to continue.
Speaker 2: You're right, do it? Who's the who's the enforcer on the Dodgers?
Speaker 4: Kyle Hurt, Matt Smith, somebody's got to be. Somebody's got to be that guy.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking about their roster.
Speaker 4: I mean, who is it about Otani? Take things into his own hands. He's a pitcher, he's pitching tomorrow. If he gets hits again, if he gets hits again tonight, how about uh o'tani? You know, just reminding the meds. Hey, I got the baseball in my hand now too.
Speaker 2: Who are you gonna hit? They all suck?
Speaker 5: I know, right, throw it over to Peter I'm doing Baltimore.
Speaker 2: Hit him over at Fell Square, all right, due.
Speaker 4: A lot of people are predicting a shutout, a sweep of this series, like Rodgers sweep and the Man.
Speaker 2: Will they score a run?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a great question.
Speaker 5: Buys you in l a Tony tomorrow. I'm a Moto tonight. They might not score a run. Hell, I don't even think he's gonna show up. Thank you, Dave. Who's on the pregame show, Joe Davis.
Speaker 4: Joe joined us over the weekend in Toronto Petros. I know Monday through Fridays your your jam, but we do things on the weekends here too.
Speaker 2: Hey, maybe I'll pick up a weekend show on Sometimes you just got I'm a laughing type of god.
Speaker 5: Thank you, Dave. Have a wonderful week and thank you for coming on. We'll talk to you tomorrow as the Mets and Dodgers.
Speaker 4: Wrestle Jackie Robinson Day tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We have something to play for that.
Speaker 4: Okay, enjoy.
Speaker 5: We'll be back with more Petros and money. David Masse coming up next. What are the headlines?
Speaker 2: I got something for you that a rasist at least I hope you do that. Thank you that this is Petrol Money on demand, Petro some money and in five seventy LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Dodgers on deck, coming up at six, Dodgers Mets Yamamoto on the mound, coming up at seven. We have basketball tomorrow, Clippers playing basketball. We do not have basketball tonight. But as Tim Kate shared with us in the moment when we were surrounded by all those beautiful, wonderful Beanela Benevolent Verizon employees yesterday, again, a congratulations to the UCLA Lady Basketball Bruins on their six Bruins players drafted. Hey, you only start five, setting a new record U NBA draft history was made yesterday by the Lady Bruins with those six players selected. Wow, So congratulations to them. The podcast treatment it was hard to do it yesterday because we were in the suite the stadium, all the people. We couldn't congratulate the Lady Bruins. We weren't able to watch it. It wasn't available on any of the TV screens we had there.
Speaker 5: We couldn't talk about justin Turner and Tijuana. No, we couldn't do a lot of things that we wanted to do. That's what happens when there was to sleep right across from me. I was trying to be quiet.
Speaker 2: She was hurting. She got back up. She rose again, right from your chair. She rallied around segment three of Wrongo Casino Dodgers on Deal, like just sat up, like, let's go. I needed a nap. There must have been the yamava promotion, you know, bags they do. They do say that those that nap are more evolved than those that don't. You know that there is something about your body. They can just get things square.
Speaker 5: Well, Matt, hurry, It's good for me because I nap about seven hours a day. They call it clinical depression. All right, let's get to the headlines, everybody. What are the headlines? I mean, I don't think you know that I'm racist?
Speaker 2: Do you know what should the headlines show? Sports? That's all we think about. Here's the yelbow story nobody's talking about. You know I'm not a racist. I mean, I hope you do. What's your reaction, he's a bad headline? What are the headlines? Let's check in with Matt's guy. Who's my guy?
Speaker 5: T kel Oh, Travis Kelsey, your guys, diff tied end future Hall of Famer for the Let's go Chea, Let's go cheese.
Speaker 2: Travis Kelsey's got a new job. You got a new job. Hey, you got a job. Tommy Hillfinger model. You know I could get you a Tommy hill Figer blazer. What size are you? Pee? Its size are your personal?
Speaker 3: Friend?
Speaker 2: What aut you?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Forty eight short?
Speaker 5: He is now'send of mine, Tommy, That go way back?
Speaker 2: Whatout you, Maddy? What aut your thirty eight regular? They're forty eight long? Gonna get your Let me get you a blazer you like mine?
Speaker 5: He is now a brand ambassador for Tommy hill Figure. I remember people used to try to correct you and say no, no, no, it's hill Figer. But now you can look it up and it tells you straight up it's hill Figure.
Speaker 2: Right there.
Speaker 5: Kelsey was in Matt Mundy Smith's big town, had a big time in the big time at Central Park where he was doing a modeling shoot. And here's Tommy hill Figer gear. He was wearing very patriotic red white and blue button down.
Speaker 2: Was the right chest red. Now the left chest blue and the sleeves white. And that's style.
Speaker 5: That's Travis Kelcey when he had the TikTok Black girl friend. Okay, this is different, this is Taylor Swiss fiance, her betrothed.
Speaker 2: He's got bangs now.
Speaker 5: He had a white crew neck, a navy jacket, leather, hill figure, shoes, khakis.
Speaker 2: Thinking about kakies. You like him, I get you a bear brown belt ut out you are thirty six.
Speaker 5: His bangs have been quaffed down to where he has more of a short lineup. Look clean cut hill figure. Look effortlessly, Matt. He held and tossed the football during the shoot, just so you know he's a football player. Here's a football guy, Yeah, holding a football, because how would you know that Travis Kelcey plays football even though he looks like a gigantic shipping container. We still have to have a football in his hand. And I don't know about you, Matt, but I can't get enough of these Kelsey's.
Speaker 2: I feel like, yeah, I feel like we need a little bit more. I don't. I don't feel like we get enough of them. And I can't wait till July. Is that the wedding, the big New.
Speaker 5: York City Tata and trave wedding, Travick, trav and Tata Swift.
Speaker 2: Where's it at New York City? It's in the big town. It's in the Big Town on July third. You missed that, Matt, I did. I thought it was in Providence.
Speaker 5: Nope, Nope. Rhode Island didn't get it. They thought they were gonna get it.
Speaker 2: We had it.
Speaker 5: They thought they were gonna get it, just like Seattle thought they were gonna get the Olympics. So they didn't get it, just like Seattle and Toronto thought they were gonna get Otani.
Speaker 2: You're gonna get it. You're gonna get it. No you're not. You're gonna get it.
Speaker 5: So congrats to Tommy Hillfinger for making this happen. Because if there's two things that I want more of, it's the Tommy Hillfiger gear that was so popular with my teammates at USC in the late nineties.
Speaker 2: What color would you say that shirt as well? It's orange right here, it's purple right here, is yellow over here, is green right here? Play with anybody that tuck like that. It's got blue thread.
Speaker 5: Travis Kelce is starting his global brand ambassadorship with Tomney hill Finger. It's starting out this fall and Matt, hold on to your ass for twenty twenty seven because he's done some code designing and they are going to have a Travis Kelcey inspired Code Designer launch in twenty twenty seven. In the Spring said it's going to capture classic American cool along with Kelsey's bold tunnel walk style.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, I think he's very relatable. Hey, six foot six two, one hundred and sixty pounds human Cincinnati, dating the most famous person on earth.
Speaker 5: Oh, he's dipped in it. Now they're in love. They're in love and no one can stop their love.
Speaker 2: I got a Tobby hill figure built a p do you want it? Hey, if Hillfinger comes back, I'd wear that outfit. He looks good. Get out to the Hamptons. Screw up the tour. What tour? The world tour?
Speaker 5: We'll be back with a fucking fact quick hits minor Sports, Dead and Alive, and then Tim Kates takes over with Morongo Casino, Dodgers on deck or the Met's gonna.
Speaker 2: Score a run? Maybe not not against Yamamoto.