Speaker 1: He is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Monday, We're gonna talk. We're gonna talk about animals, though not just the communist types. I'm gonna address the communist street animal types here in a moment, then real animals, then cold toes, and I don't know where else we're gonna go from here. On the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I want to keep up with these though, because I know you have so many concerns and questions. Bronco. Another person is driven to confront ice, this time with the gun, and he lost his life because of it. Is it just me? Or do elite communists use streets as pawns? And why don't the street commedis realize they're being used? All right? Well, powerful people who are evil people have been sending people to their death for their own power and money since the beginning of mankind. It's what powerful people do, and good people, normal people will always struggle to understand that fact. Think about this for a moment. Think about all the different generals, commanders, dictators out there who have started a war for no reason. Sometimes there are reasons. Good reasons. Sometimes there's no real reason at all all that death they don't care, doesn't move them at all. Now, now add in the communist aspect to it, let's discuss that part of it, the communist aspect to it. Human life is sacred. You know that, right? You know that, like when I talk to you about suicide, because that is something that's very prevalent in our society now. And I'm not trying to give you a pep talk, but I am explaining a simple truth to you. Your life is special and sacred. Did you know that sacred God made you on purpose, just the way you are for a specific reason. He made you. You are sacred, so you shouldn't ever check out early until he's ready to take you. Ever, you stay here until he's done with you. Communists don't think like that at all. Communists view human beings the way human beings view animals. And I'm not talking about the soft, fluffy ones like your dog. I'm talking about ants. It's not that I want to kill every ant on the planet. I actually love ants. I think they're super cool animals and they work together. Well, that's another story entirely. I think ants are really really cool I'm an ant fan. But if I'm walking out to my truck and I step on ten of them because there's a pile of them there, how long am I going to dwell on that? Not at all. I don't think I would even a split second. It wouldn't even occur to me to dwell on it. They were in my way and now they're gone. That's how communists view human life. Human life is meaningless to them. All that matters is the revolution. They would It's not just that they're okay that they've sent two street animals to die in Minneapolis. They would send them all, every one of them, millions of them, and they wouldn't lose any sleep over it. You know, Stalin's wife killed herself? Did you know that? Did you know Stalin's wife killed herself? And the reporting on it is it's because of what Stalin was doing in Ukraine. You see, Stalin was intentionally starving Ukrainian people. It's known as the Helota More. We've touched on it before on the show. It's a horrible, horrible tale of starvation. It's just the worst thing in the world. But Stalin was murdering millions of people starving him to death. They'd bury you alive if you stole an apple. I mean, it's some of the most barbaric, horrible stuff. It's like a horror movie, but most horrible stuff you've ever heard in your life. Stalin's wife found out about it. It was just despondent that her husband was the one responsible for millions of deaths. She goes and she kills herself. Stalin was angry at her the rest of his life and did not understand what the problem was. It just wouldn't even he didn't understand what the problem was. No, you don't understand. They're just people Mao. When Mao was starving, and we'll never know the number. We always guess. It's all guessing. Fifty million. You if you, God forbid, if you ran over one person on the way home tonight and you killed them of any age, how long would that stay with you rest of your life, rest of your life? Of course it would me too, God forbid. Star or Mao intentionally starved fifty million chinamen, women, children, old people, you name it. Fifty million of them never cared at all, didn't move him at all. They are anti humans. It's not that they're okay with sending street animals to die. They're trying to the death of these street animals. It helps them in their propaganda efforts. Now, as far as the street animals themselves, remember who's out there, more specifically, it's not there. Remember who's not out there? You know, who's not out there protesting, ice, screaming, yelling. Who's not out there? Happy people? They're just not the guy the lady, content with life, wherever they may be in life, sayingle married kids, whatever, but life is good, happy with things. None of those people are out of those things. Communists recruit miserable malcontents because they're perfect for the cause. I have some audio I actually, in my opinion, I can't clean it up enough for radio. You know, it's a family show, believe it or not. I always want you to be able to listen with your kids. And the audio is so even the beeps don't cover it up. But I'll just spoil it for you. It's one of these communist street animal types. And of course it's F this and F that. He has to cuss through the whole Dagon video, and he's talking about how it's time to go to war and saying all these stupid things. But you look at that guy. You take one look. You didn't even have to hear him talk. You take one look at that guy, and you know that's an animal who's been recruited for the cause. These are the most miserable people in society. The religion of the malcontent is what I call it. So are the street animals? Okay with it? If you had no purpose. Let's say you're miserable in life. You hate your life and your wife and your job at or whatever. You're miserable in life, lost, listless. Maybe you have a drug problem. I'm not just talking illegal drugs. Maybe you've been abusing prescription drugs, antidepressants, stuff like that for a long time. Maybe you're jobless, don't feel like you have anything to live for. What if I offered you a purpose, even if you didn't agree with it all the way? Wait, you want me to stop deportations? No, no, no, no. I want you to join with a group of patriots fighting against Nazis. That's what I want. What fifty of us are gathering on Saturday. We're gonna have donuts, we're gonna have coffee, We're gonna go out there and we're gonna stop these ice agents. Now, what did I just offer you a chance to belong like any cult? What's the best recruit for a cult? Find the person looking to belong to something, looking for a higher purpose. If you're a lifelong loser and I offer you a purpose, even if you don't necessarily agree with the ultimate goal, I've given you something to aspire to and you'll die for it. Remember that one Jin dude, I think it was in the Air force, who lit himself on fire in front of the White House. What level of commitment to the religion do you have to have to burn yourself to death? And he stood there and shouted Free Palestine as his body was completely engulfed in flames. He didn't stop or succumb until you can tell his body. He just went into shock. I'm sure by then his lungs were scorched from the whole thing, and he just collapsed. And that was it. Let's not let's not put down how much they believe. They really do think they are foot soldiers for a cause. We have to understand that much motivation if we're ever going to combat them. That's why we can't back off. All right, There are however, you may be surprised to hear me say there are some things you should back off from.
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: We'll talk about it next time. Okay, So what's the goal right now?
Speaker 3: Is it to deport every single non US citizen.
Speaker 1: I don't think that's what Americans want. That's the Republican governor of Oklahoma. I just cannot even believe that's a real thing. All right, let's talk about when you should back off headline. Skier mauled by a snow leopard after getting too close for a picture. A female skier was mauled by a snow leopard after getting too close to try to take a photo, with chilling video capturing her being led away with blood pouring from her face. I have to do this from time to time. I try not to make a habit of it, but I understand this a bunch of new listeners. iHeart Spotify iTunes if you missed the podcast, by the way, but allow me to hit you with the hard truth. We like to do hard truths on the show, so allow me to hit you with the hard truth. Animals they aren't like human beings Disney movies. It's not real life, you know. I've actually I kid you not. I've seen the Lion King two several times, and I've seen the rhinos are dancing with the elephants, and the lions are dancing along, and they're all playing and they're doing a dance routine and they're singing. It's really nice. The animals are dancing and singing, and they have these love stories and stuff. It's so nice. I swear that's not how it really works, all right on my life. I watched a video this morning. There was an impala, a deer like thing in Africa. There was an impala drinking at a watering hole in Africa. An elephant walked right up to him to the impala reached back and punted him out of the way, and then impaula left and they didn't dance. I watched the video too to see if they would break out into song or something like that. They didn't. I was shocked too. The animals. I know, they're fluffy and furry. I just want to snuggle them up like your cat mittens. They'll eat your face. Every single time I have to cover one of these things. It's some idiot tourist walking up to a buffalo and Yellowstone National park or trying to snap an Instagram thing with a snow leopard. Snow leopards kill things larger than humans every single day to stay alive. Doesn't want some kibbles and bits. It doesn't want to crawl into your lap and purr. It wants to rip your throat out and then each you possibly still alive, starting with your butt. Please stop pretending that animals are like Juman beings. Please. I'm begging you. It's all I had to say. I'm begging you, cheddarbaby biscuit killer. I can't help but make the association to what Trump is going through now in Minneapolis is exactly what Nixon was going through during the Vietnam War. Well, you know that whole Kent State thing was a communist oop, right? You know that your teachers all lie to you about that. Oh, I've seen the picture. In fact, i've seen all the video. But I've seen that same picture that you're picturing in your head right now, that girl kneeling over the dead body.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bradon, what have they done?
Speaker 1: You know they were throwing rocks and bricks at the National Guard, right, they were throwing deadly weapons at the National Guard. Why they had been trained to do so. Why who would train the street animals to throw rocks and bricks at the National Guard? Communist savages who had a mission, and communist savages who understood that a little bit of street animal cannon fodder would provide wonderful, wonderful propaganda material for their cause. Communists are doing right now in Minneapolis exactly what they did in Kent State. It's what they've done time and time and time and time and time again. And what's very very frustrating is not you, it's how many normies out there still don't understand it when communists have never changed their tactics. They always have done this, and the entire history of communism is this. They'll whip up a street mob of animals, send them into the mall, watch a bunch of them die, and then they'll go, look at this tarranny, We better overthrow the government. Can you believe this?
Speaker 4: Tyrant?
Speaker 1: And to this day, to this day, you'll get this this kind of crap. Gop rep would be Mike McCall of Texas. Gosh, Texas. Both sides have a responsibility to turn down the temperature. To this day, you get dorks like this who pretend as if it's a both sides thing. Well, we could all get along. Well, I mean everybody's at fault here. Headline Dark Money group pays pro demn influencers up to eight thousand dollars a month. That's a New York Times story. Eight thousand dollars a month. We are watching a paid for organized communist insurrection within the borders of the United States of America. Democrats at the highest possible level participate in it. This is the senator from the state of.
Speaker 5: Minnesota are making very clear, one simple message from our police chiefs to the people of Minnesota, the vast majority of them, to our local officials in the suburbs and the city and many rural areas. Ice needs to leave our state. They are making us less safe.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Ice needs to leave our state. The deportation force needs to leave Minnesota. That's rebellion. That's an open act of rebellion. God only knows what Lincoln would do, sat what Chris Saint abe anyway, get some emails. Next is that Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 6: On a nine Monday. You can email us Jesse Jesse Kellyshow dot com.
Speaker 1: Soap. I told you a little bit earlier that I was going to let you know about history stuff that's upcoming. And I'm not giving you a timeline, but I'm telling you this is the order it's coming in. In the short term, I would hope. Short term means a week or two. I would hope in the short term, because we're facing a communist insurgency in America, I thought it would be appropriate to do a little history episode on the famous, perhaps infamous Phoenix program in Vietnam from Vietnam. The Phoenix you don't even know what it is to you, Chris. The Phoenix program was a CIA run assassination program of Viet Cong in South Vietnam. It's a really fascinating story, really fascinating story. A lot of bad information on it out there, of course, because all the propaganda has to be against it and everything else. But we're gonna do I don't know, it may just be one episode. I don't know. I don't have any idea. I haven't really dug in yet to the research, but I'm starting probably tonight. In the short term, the Phoenix program in Vietnam is going to be the next thing. The next thing after that is going to be the great retreat of Napoleon's Grand Army from Russia in eighteen twelve, one of the most horrific, tragic stories that most people don't know that much about. What Chris, What Chris. I don't need you to write it down. It's been in my head. I had a couple days this weekend. Everything was kind of shut down, even though it wasn't even bad weatherwise in our area. Everything shut down is the temperature drop below freezing. So I had a bunch of time. No sports know, nothing like that, and I was kind of browsing over things, and that's what I decided I wanted to do it on, and that's I'm going to do it on. So those will be the next two things. The Napoleon Grand Army thing is going to be a while, not that I don't know about it. I know some things about it. I would tell you I know a bit about it. I want to know a lot more because it's a very long, very brutal, very complicated affair. Phoenix Program then Napoleon's Grand Army, all right, something else. Got an email from the doctor a couple of weeks ago. Doctor says, it's time for me to come in for my yearly physical. You know they're going to do the stress test stuff and take blood and cholesterol and blood pressure and all that other stuff. Well, twenty twenty five wasn't my best year. Hell wise. I have a lot of reasons for that. You can probably use your imagination if you've been listening to the show, but those probably are just excuses. In the end, it wasn't my best year. I'm having this internal debate right now of when I want to schedule it. I'm already cracking down. In case you want to know, Jewish producer Chris suggested today that we get Sonic for food. He wanted fast food. Corey was all in. I said, absolutely not. He said why, I said, I got blood work coming up. I think three to four weeks I can get things cleaned up, right, Chris, that makes sense? What you think longer than three or four weeks? I don't know what if I just don't eat for three or four weeks whatever. I'm a little concerned. We'll see how everything pencils out. But I'm a little bit concerned. And now, no matter what, I'm gonna have to tell him. OB is not allowed to have access to any of my medical information because if I come home and I'm not that forward about it, She'll be like, give me the number. I'm gonna call him, and then I'm gonna have to tell her, Hey, something to do with the paperwork. Baby, I can't what Chris? What Chris said? Just lie? Well, remember the conversation we've had before about lying, how lies lead to other lies. I eat, except for when I'm at work. Most of my meals I eat with Ob or either either with her or she's there. I'm around her unless I'm traveling for work or I'm here, I'm eating with her. So what lie would I even tell? What am I gonna do? Tell her my blood work was perfect? She watched me eat every day in twenty twenty five. Do you think she's going to buy that? If I go with that, then she immediately says, that's a lie. I want to see it now. I know what you're gonna say, say a believable lie. Okay, I got that. What have I told you about Ob? Bob is a detail freak freak. She is an accountant, but by training she has an accounting degree. She's an auditor. The last real job she had before she quit was she was an auditor why is she a good auditor? Details? No, no, no, no, no, it's not well it was around one hundred dollars. No, no, no, no, not around. I'm gonna know to the penny. I have to know to the penny and accounting of everything. That means I can't say, well, it wasn't perfect, it was okay, it was a little bad. All of that is just going to lead to obs saying I want to see it. How bad was it? There's no lying, Chris, what what? Give her a forge document? Now that's a good idea. Do you think you could find me one? Remember, remember, it can't be perfect, or she's never going to buy it. It can't be too bad, or it's kale salads for me for every meal. It has to be. We'll call it B minus B minus, all right, not B plus, certainly not a don't give me a D give me a B minus report. It really needs to look official, because she's gonna sniff this out. B minus. Have a couple numbers be a little off. What I'm looking for is I can say, hey, Prince us, I already said it's gonna be a healthier year. Those numbers are getting better by the second that's what I'll drop on her. That's it. We'll tell a big lie and just hope it works fifty percent of the time. It works every time, Jesse. Last time I went off roading, my buddy and I set up camp for the weekend. Caught in a sleep, sleet storm, so on and so forth. We ended up just putting a fettle to the pedal of the metal. Last that night, when I went to sleep in the tent, I could see my breath. My question is, what is the tip for keeping your toes warm outside in sub zero temperatures? Brother, I'm gonna give it to you, all right. You know I grew up in sub zero temperatures. It's not just that I moved to Montana when I was ten. My dad was I'm not. I'm not. My dad was the ultimate outdoorsman. Now, I can handle the outdoors, and I like the outdoors, don't get me wrong. But that's all he wanted to do was go hunt and fish and go to the mountains and the river. That's all he wanted to do. When he retired, he went and worked on a ranch. I don't mean he sat behind a desk and gave orders to other people. I mean, he's pounding fence posts and driving cattle, and that's my dad. That was my dad. So I grew up outdoors in Montana. The coldest I've ever been in my life was not the Marine corps. It was in the mountains, hunting and the snow in the winter with my dad, duck hunting down by the river, and the freezing cold with my dad. I know a lot about keeping warm in cold weather, and so let me give it to you. There's no such thing as keeping your toes warm. You can hope to get socks and boots good enough that will keep your toes from turning black and breaking off like little rich crackers. But as far as wow, my feet are toasty and it's ten below, I've been in ten below more times than I can possibly count. That is not a thing that exists. Maybe I just have bad blood flow to my feet. I've never you name how many layers of socks I put them on. Wiggle your toes, move them around. The second you stop moving, your feet start freezing. I don't have anything to tell you.
Speaker 6: Yes, it is that Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show, but we shall return tomorrow. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Also, keep in mind, this is a rebellion. This is an open rebellion, an insurrection, if we have to use their terms, inside our borders. It is being done but at the highest levels of the Democrat Party, and that goes beyond the politicians. Their funders want it, Their governors want it, their senators want it, their mayors want it, their police chiefs want it, all the way down to the street animals. Why are they fighting like this? They're fighting because their very existence depends on the importation of foreign barbarians Europe America everything. Have you ever let me ask you this, Have you ever wondered, man, can we get back to the way things used to be? You ever wanted that clean, safe neighborhood. It's no longer clean and safe. You ever want to go to a big city, Have it be pretty clean, crime free, health care affordable again, an education system where your child is not in a class of thirty five people. You ever long for the old days.
Speaker 1: Kids used to stay out till the street lights came on. You want that again? Deport fifty million people from your country and you can have it.
Speaker 6: Back.
Speaker 1: But the problem is all that dirt, all that crime, all that misery, that is the fuel that keeps the Democrat Party going. The Democrat Party exists on the FFC, fraud, foreigners, and cheating in elections. Without those three things, the party disappears. That's why at every single level they talk like this.
Speaker 3: We have got children in Minnesota hiding in their houses, afraid to go outside. Many of us grew up reading that story of Anne Frank. Somebody's going to write that children's story about Minnesota.
Speaker 1: Despite Trump's efforts, airline DEI programs are still risking people's lives. I'll skip through everything and just read this from the article. It's from the New York Post. Remember how many times I've told you DEI destroys everything. Diversity kills everything. That's what it is. It kills everything, and it has already killed people, many, many people. Here's from the article. I analyzed every US commercial flight crash attributed to pilot error since two thousand. Women and minorities represent less than ten percent of the pilots, yet were factors in four out of six crashes, sixty six percent. When you push people into any job of any kind based on anything other than merit. Whatever you're pushing them into will get worse. I don't care whether it's making the churros at Taco Bell, piloting planes, being a general in the military, whatever it is. When you set aside merit for reasons other than merit, what you're doing will kill. It will It'll kill. Try to keep that in mind when you go to ZipRecruiter. Please remember ZipRecruiter can and will put only the best in front of you. You need a new employee, I know you want the best. Ziprecruiter's gonna give you the best, and they're gonna give it fast. Four out of five employers find somebody great on the very first day. How is that possible? How can they do that when you've been looking forever? I don't understand. They have this smart technology they use it puts the best candidates in front of you immediately, and they don't They don't drown you with too many either. It's not ten thousand. They say, Hey, this, this, this and this and this, these are the ones who match up perfectly for what you're looking for. In short, they make your life a whole lot easier. Want to try it for free? Go to ZipRecruiter dot com slash Jesse ZipRecruiter dot com sah Jesse. All right, maybe this hospital in Florida could use it to hire a new nurse.
Speaker 2: As a labri and delivery nurse, it gives me great joy.
Speaker 1: Just want to be clear, she said, as a labor and delivery nurse. She's there when women are having their babies, bringing life into the world. Basically the greatest moment ever. Caroline Levitt, Press Secretary, pregnant, got a bud in the oven. Anyway, back to the nurse.
Speaker 2: As a labri and delivery nurse, it gives me great joy to wish Caroline love at a fourth degree.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: I hope that you've rip from bout astern and never normally again.
Speaker 1: You remember to stay healthy out there, Stay healthy out there, because the Communists. The three most dangerous things, scariest things they've taken over, of course, the education system, the legal profession, and the medical profession. The medical profession might be the scariest one, because if I told you some lawyer was a comedy turd, you wouldn't be that surprised. If I told you a professor was a comedy turd, you would expect that what if I told you it was that nurse that has your life in her hands. What happens when you're out to dinner tonight, got your maga hat on, chess gets really tight? Uh oh, got to get to the er might be having a heart attack. What goes through her mind when she's putting your maga hat beside you? I don't look these people are savages. Listen, this is on CNN. This isn't something we pulled off the internet. CNN.
Speaker 4: I understand that that they take people to Fort Snelling here, which literally was built as a concentration camp, and Alligator Alcatraz, which I think we can all agree is a concentration camp. Not saying they're dot I'm not saying they're putting people in ovens yet, but these are concentration camps.
Speaker 1: New York City Hospital staff. This is from Borderhawk, New York City Hospital staff mistreated undercover cops thinking they were ice officers. You want to know another reason why I'm trying to make twenty twenty six the healthiest year, not just because I gotta give blood in three or four weeks. I really don't want to know what's gonna happen to me if I have to check into the hospital. And now he's a headline by go you know, do you know the thing headlines we didn't get to. Mike Rowe Warren's AI will hit white collar workers the hardest. Welders are safe for now. Keep telling you about those trade schools, Keep telling my sons about those trade schools. You can take it or leave it. Tim Walls compares Trump's ice crackdown in Minnesota to Nazi occupation, told by Ann Frank Something funny, little update on that, because we just heard it earlier. The American Holocaust Museum came out and just blasted Tim Walls for making the comparison. But these people, they are completely without shame. They're without morality. It's how they operate. Co buying is rewriting homeownership and romance is no longer required. Please take it from me. Do not ever co buy anything with somebody you are not married to or in business with. Don't do that. That's going to end in disaster. Rioter bit Off, part of federal agent's finger amid Minneapolis rampant assault. DHS says this is why you cannot back off. You cannot let them know that these tactics work, double down, triple down. We will be back tomorrow to do it again. That's all.