Speaker 1: Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 2: Everybody looked beautiful at the black tie affair on Friday, that big thing that they do at the auto show. I was looking at Kevin in that tucks that he has that looks so good, and you had to feel like a boss being there with the two beauties of this show, Bianca and Anna.
Speaker 1: The badest women at the entire show.
Speaker 2: By the way, you don't realize, you know, this is weird. This reminds me of when you would see the girl from school show up at prom and she would be wearing a dress and you're like, I didn't know she had a body like that, right, you have those? Well, it's wild because that's what I noticed with Anna, Like Anna, Anna was there at that and she was wearing this dress, and man, oh man, did Anna look good?
Speaker 3: Huh thank you? I felt good too good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Sadly I didn't get any content of it because I had a terrible plus one.
Speaker 1: I thought you were going with a friend of yours. Yeah, not even like a date date.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I went with a formerly very good friend of mine. I don't know for friends anymore, but we had gone to a lot of events together. Usually he was inviting me to be his plus one, and it always worked out really well for me because he has a lot of connections in the city. He's very social, and I would just I could or didn't have to talk if I didn't want to talk, but these were always his events. So I was with him and we were talking about the charity preview. He was like, oh, I need to buy a ticket. I was like, actually, I have an extra ticket if you just want to come with me. He was like, yeah, that's perfect. So we ended up going together and it did not go well. So I would love to hear some dues and downs of plus ones.
Speaker 3: But let me tell you what happened with me past.
Speaker 4: It started with him being late, but to me, my friends are always late, so this was like I already knew this was going to happen. I told him to I'm a little earlier and knowing that he would be late. But that Sworta was just like how it started off a little late.
Speaker 3: Me knew the DAC. We were meeting at the DAC.
Speaker 1: All right, So it wasn't like he was picking you up to take you there for me.
Speaker 3: No, we were going to.
Speaker 4: Meet at the DAC because some after parties were like around there, and he's a member, so he just wanted to leave his car there us. We met there, we got shuttled over to the event. And mind you, this was me that got invited for work. I was wearing a dress that was a partnership, so I needed to get a lot of content. I needed to get a lot of pictures. And I had expressed this to him. He was like, yeah, for sure, we're.
Speaker 3: Going to get it.
Speaker 4: We get into the event and it was like every two steps he was seeing somebody he knew that he wanted to talk to. And I felt like I was just like the trophy on the arm, like, hey, how are you doing? These are all my friends and this is Leanna. Now she has a job with Mojo in the morning, and I'm just like, hey, guys, but I'm like what the heck? Like I want to be talking to my people. I'm like I need to go see my work friends. We need to get pictures, we need to do stuff. He's like, oh, oh, don't worry. We will never happened. Because because this guy was constantly finding people that he knew, we were mingling with his friends, YadA YadA.
Speaker 3: So then it's time to leave.
Speaker 4: I'm a little annoyed the whole time, and y'all we got into the biggest public argument. I'm so embarrassed. If anyone saw this happen. It reminded me of a movie. So we were walking out, he invited a big group of friends to come with us to the next party. I didn't know any of the people that we were with, and he had started making some very disrespectful comments towards me that well. First, his friend was trying to get in contact with him because he wanted to uber with us to the next event. And this guy wasn't answering the guy that I was with because he was drinking. So his friend was calling me, and he, in front of everyone, was like, if you want to f my friend, just go f him, like in front of like a bunch of people that I don't know, he's saying that. So I'm like a little annoyed. I'm like, yo, I'm trying to help you. Your friends are calling me because you're not responding to them. So I was already annoyed. Then I had like said something to him, like these girls that were there were like, are you okay. I'm like yeah, just like please keep him away from me, and like one thing that he said to me that I really didn't like was, you know, he looked at this group of people who were all black. He was like, you know how white girls be, you know how white girls get when when it like when stuff like this goes down. And I don't know why. That just set me off. After I had the night that I had already had with him, and then he said that, I was like, that's it.
Speaker 3: I'm not going with you.
Speaker 4: So, if you've ever been to Cobo, there's like these escalators and they were waiting for a shuttle downstairs and I was like, if this, I go up the escalators. He's chasing after me. He's like what are you doing. I'm like, stay away from me. I want to talk to you. And everyone's just staring. Like I'm at the top of the escalator. He's at the bottom, like.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing this? I'm like, leave me alone.
Speaker 1: We get the time of the night at the end of yeah, and.
Speaker 4: This was the end, but there were still people around. So then we get to the top and I'm like, okay, maybe he's gonna apologize. He's like, why would you talk to me like that in front of my friends.
Speaker 3: I was like, are you serious?
Speaker 4: Why did you talk about me like that in front of your friends? Like how dare you disrespect me at an event that I invited you to? And then he's blowing up my phone like I know you're gonna talk about this on the radio.
Speaker 5: I know this.
Speaker 4: Hell yeah, I'm gonna talk about it on the radio. Yes, So I hope he's hearing it right now. But yeah, it was just like a terrible plus one. I got no videos, no content. It ended in a huge fight. I didn't go home with him. I left a bunch of stuff in his car. He was like, well, how are you gonna get that stuff? I said, throw it away, my nice coat, my nice liv I just I'm so tired.
Speaker 1: Send somebody to go get it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 3: When I saw Kevin towards it, I know.
Speaker 6: You saw them because I saw you took a photo with Bianca and Kevin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, his I didn't.
Speaker 7: I didn't since that, I didn't since all of this, A lot of it happened after we saw each other.
Speaker 4: When you saw me when we were leaving, I was with one of his friends because this friend was like, are you Yeah, I was like, no, I'm not okay.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's was that after kind.
Speaker 3: Of yeah, that was after the fight.
Speaker 4: That was his friend trying to like be like yo, like he can get like you solve it.
Speaker 1: But I was realizing, for an uber, wow, well for you for ending your night there. But what I'm realizing is you got bad friends.
Speaker 2: I mean, there are some bad people you like don't show up to birthday parties. They listen this guy here, man.
Speaker 4: I think this would happen because prior to this we had gone to a lot of events together. But again, it was his thing, so I don't think I was as conscious of what he was doing. I was just kind of there for a good time. But this time I actually had things I needed to do, people I needed to talk to, and I just didn't feel respective to.
Speaker 6: Alcohol elevated, like oh god, acting for sure, I think that he was drinking, and he was definitely drunk, but I can't speak for him.
Speaker 3: So this is another thing.
Speaker 4: One of the girls that I met that I didn't know prior said that when they left and they were in the shuttle or the Uber or whatever they got to go home, they were like, yeah, he was talking about you. The whole time and how you were doing dry January and you were no fun and that's why you're acting like this, And I'm like, really, like he's.
Speaker 1: Still talking about January? Yeah, can I can?
Speaker 2: I just go on record to say that I have a lot of questions to ask and I don't know where to start. But one question is should you bring a a plus one to things? And this is the reason why when I hear when people go to weddings, and weddings are typical for plus ones, right, people will bring a plus one and something like this will happen, and now your entire friendship base thinks that you're guy. You know, the guy or girl that you bring is an idiot, you know what I mean? And then your choice of people as an idiot.
Speaker 1: But then I don't know that. And then also should there be a level of.
Speaker 2: I don't know, like understanding when you're you're the plus one at something like it was, and I know that you know because you had the ticket, so you and you got the ticket from work. When you're the person's plus one, you got to adhere to their rules because you're a guest in their situation, even though it's a public event. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five sixty five four. A text is nine five five zero zero bad plus ones? Have you had a bad plus one hold on?
Speaker 1: Miranda? What did you want to say to Anna?
Speaker 5: Hi?
Speaker 8: Good morning guys. Firstly, I just wanted to tell Anna directly, for one, that clearly you know you deserve better than that. And for two, I'm personally so proud of you and that I've just loved listening to you along the way and your experiences and how far you've come and grown on the show. But I had quite a similar situation with a guy. It seems like this guy might be jealous of you, jealous of the fact that you that he was maybe the plus one and not the other way around. Maybe jealous of your the attention or something like that. But I started growing an audience on TikTok you know, long story short guy was kind of like getting jealous of it and started treating me differently. And I noticed that he would say stuff like how you had said like, oh, are you going to go tell this to the radio? He would do that like, oh, what are you going to go tell story time on? You know this horrible thing I said to you, and I would. I never would personally, am I not going to give you the satisfaction. But it was clear to me that he was jealous of like that type of success that I was coming up to myself. And I understand it and I relate, And again, it could just be a jealousy thing, but that it doesn't excuse it.
Speaker 9: And you know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's interesting. It's very very interesting.
Speaker 2: There's a little bit of jealousy, especially when a guy is having to take, you know, the back seat of the girls, although he may not be wrong about white girls.
Speaker 1: So let's we all know.
Speaker 2: I get white girl wasted all the time whenever I'm going on white girl.
Speaker 1: What's going on? Courty? How you doing, Courtney? Hi, good morning, what's happening? Gooding?
Speaker 10: I want to say, it can be so hard to stand up for yourself, and especially the fact that Anna stood up for herself against the like the opposite facts. It can just be so hard, and the fact that she did that you are so strong and you sit up for yourself and you should be so proud of yourself and you don't want people like that in your life.
Speaker 1: Thanks girl, did you see what you looked? Like in that dress. By the way, that such a pretty man.
Speaker 2: Oh, Bionca looked hot too. How good did Beyonca look on me? He looked great too. I saw the pictures of Bryce and his champagne. Lisa, what's upping?
Speaker 5: Hello?
Speaker 9: Yes, Lisa, Hi, Hi, first time, long time, thank you, thank you. I'm married to a gentleman who's a narcissist major nineteen years of this. He quit working pretty much right after we got married, and I pretty much have to be the sole provider for the household. So I'm never really home because, like Kate going home to him because he's always finding something bad to say or whatever. But we've been to one of my daughters got that lives in Nebraska, came up here and had her son baptized, and I said, you need to behave yourself. My mom's going to be there. Literally walked out a different door and he literally attacked my mom in the parking lot. So from that point on, my kids are so mad at me because they're like, you can't take him anywhere that he doesn't start a fight. He started fight to Easter, Like my mom lives in North Branch, Yeah, we drive all the way up there. To have Easter dinner and spend the day and whatnot. He gets into an argument with my daughter, my oldest one, and my son in law's away from people in this and that. So in the process, listen.
Speaker 1: Here, here's what I'm going to say.
Speaker 2: You need to get and I'm going to take this off the air because that's a bad situation. You're married to that guy. You need to get out of a situation like that. Narcissist is one thing. That's mental illness right there, if the guy's treating you that way.
Speaker 1: So that's more than just that.
Speaker 2: So I and we will hopefully give you some resources to be able to do that. I don't want to get too too heavy on the show, but when you're married to that and your kids are part of that whole thing, wait till I grab the next call after Katie. What's going on, Katie?
Speaker 5: Hey, how's it going, Katie?
Speaker 1: What do you think the rule is? I'm good? What do you think?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 9: The rule with a plus one? Well, there's like there's all kinds of rules here. I mean, seriously, you got you gotta have like it's.
Speaker 11: Like a code of conduct, Like you got to be a decent person and you have to understand the responsibility of being the arm candy to whatever event you're going to.
Speaker 9: I'm just kind of shocked this guy.
Speaker 11: Should be ashamed of himself. I mean, he's been doing enough of these events to understand.
Speaker 2: I would hope, Well, don't go anywhere. Hold on a second, hold on, don't go anywhere.
Speaker 3: On the line, because he's texting me.
Speaker 1: I've got this.
Speaker 2: I've got a person on the phone line here that says Anna's date in his name, the name of armand this is literally, yeah.
Speaker 5: It is me, it is me, it is defend.
Speaker 3: So you're you're outing yourself.
Speaker 5: Well, here's the thing. Everybody's seeing me at the module for context. I've been going to Arlestow prebut for a decade, all right, and so everyone's seen this other All my DAC guys are hitting up. Hey, Anna was mad at you at the auto show. I didn't get that. You guys seem like you were great together.
Speaker 1: I thought we were great together.
Speaker 5: She makes this thing just blows up on me, like you left me. I said, like, Anna, I didn't leave you, Like I just went downstairs. It's tons of people all over the place and went hug in whatever. And then she blows up at me and like it's like a It's like a sceme from a movie. She's at the top of the stairs screaming at me. I'm like, Enna, we don't have to do this. This is chitchat about this. But I knew this is gonna happen. I knew this was gonna happen.
Speaker 2: All right, so explain your side of the story here and let me judge judy this situation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry, ahead, no, all right in.
Speaker 2: The courtroom right now, hold on saying we got in the courtroom, we got our planet it and we got our defendant. Let me get some give me give me the people's court music here, will you please?
Speaker 1: Zach? Uh here?
Speaker 2: Hold on, I'll plug it into my phone and I'll get the People's court music. I wasn't prepared for this. The litigans for our next case are now walking into the courtroom right now as we speak, and uh, let's see here what we got. We've all heard anna side of the story. But Anna, will you do me a favor? Will you recap us?
Speaker 7: On?
Speaker 1: Uh? On? What is going on here? Hold on? I got it? As I get the music here, the people the People's court there we go.
Speaker 7: Themodo in the morning is now in session Gianna's momoto and presiding please be seated.
Speaker 3: Y'all heard.
Speaker 4: But I just said he made comments that made me feel very disrespected. Then he never responded and said why would you talk? Why would you act like that in front of my friends? After he was very disrespectful towards me the whole night.
Speaker 1: Okay, now defend yourself armand.
Speaker 5: Yes, well disrespectful. I mean the night was born fantastic, like she just and now, granted, here's the thing. There's a lot of people there. I'm hugging and kiss a lot of people, you know what I mean. I am a well known person in the city, been in business in the city for a long time. And here's the thing, you know, uh Anna, people were saying hello to Anna too, So it wasn't like we were we were ignored and the other It was just a lot of moving parts. You know, all tho short of people can be. I don't think she was trying to ignore me. I wasn't trying to ignore her. But you know, at the end of the day, she you know, talk about nursist. She blew up on me saying this is about me you're my plus one. I'm like, hey, whoa whoa? Who whoa? And for context, we've been out tons of times together, a bunch together, we used to work together. We've been out a bunch okay. And for her to blow up at me saying I left her, which is unfair to me.
Speaker 4: So I never said you left me. I left you so.
Speaker 5: Armand hebe she just said earlier that she said she left me.
Speaker 3: Now she says you I left you. I said, I don't want to be around this man. He is psycho and rude, so.
Speaker 1: Armand where did it go wrong? Did it go? And now I me ask Anna this question.
Speaker 2: Did it go wrong that that he walked away from you and left you for a little bit er?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Because anybody said.
Speaker 3: What go after my friend if you want to talk to my friend.
Speaker 4: Oh, this is just this is how white girls act to your group of friends.
Speaker 3: You are crazy.
Speaker 5: I never said I never said go my friend or anything. I did no chance, Like, I'm like, hey, we're like, you left me. I had to CODs, I had to Champagne. I was fine.
Speaker 2: Have you guys ever had a relationship with each other like a romantic relationship?
Speaker 5: No? But Anna, my very good friend. That's what Usually, she's my plus one and this is the first time ever in like five years, has ever invited me to anything. I was her first friend of Detroit. Anna knows I love her, and for her to pull this stunt, I'm just I'm just heartbroken here.
Speaker 2: So Amon, let me just let me try to like to smooth this over a little bit. Would you be willing to apologize for the things that that you might have done that have hurt Anna?
Speaker 5: Absolutely? Of course I apologize, absolutely.
Speaker 2: Anna, what hurts you the most out of this whole thing? Tell them so that we can we can try anymore.
Speaker 5: No, come on, though, Mojo, that's not fair, she shuts down. I'm like, hey, what's the big deal? Like, we're cool, we're about to go, We're about to go to the No. I don't want to be around you anymore. I'm like, what's the big deal.
Speaker 3: That you said? You are guessed lady.
Speaker 5: Okay, here's thing you blew up on me, And I don't think that's fair, Mojoe. I'm a sensible guy here, and here's the thing. Now, may have left her for a little bit, but it was a lot of things going on.
Speaker 4: I'm like, hey, it's the comments you made that were so disrespectful in front of your group of friends that I did not know.
Speaker 2: And well, tell say the comments again, then say them.
Speaker 3: I was on the phone. I'll even say this.
Speaker 4: I was on the phone with Hasty from Hutch because he was trying to uber with us or shuttle with us, and you were not picking up your phone. You said, if you want to f Hasty, just do it.
Speaker 3: And then when I and.
Speaker 4: Then when the girl said, are mind chill out? There was other girls there armn chill out on her. You were like I said, I I just want to I just can't be around him right now.
Speaker 3: And what did you say?
Speaker 4: That's just how white girls act, you know how white girls get.
Speaker 1: We need to get those other girls on.
Speaker 5: There was a well known we need to get There was a well known attorney with us, a.
Speaker 1: Well known attorney with anything that.
Speaker 5: He was there and he was about She was vouch that I didn't say any such thing. In fact, the.
Speaker 4: Girls that's attorney that just got him out of a case.
Speaker 3: Look that up.
Speaker 2: Listen, here's what I'm gonna say. This is why I stay in on Friday nights. I no, I let me just say this to you armand it sounds to me like you have your version of the story, and your version might be different, because according to.
Speaker 1: Anna, you might have been a little bit buzzed.
Speaker 2: Do you would you ever in a millionaires think that maybe you just don't remember everything that you said.
Speaker 5: I do remember, and in fact, like Anna, it's like she's doing drive January. I'm pretty sure she was drinking along with me so.
Speaker 4: Champaign because y'all pressure me into it, and then you still talk to spit about me on the bus, saying.
Speaker 3: It's just because she's doing drug January.
Speaker 2: All right, listen and Kevin, where are we going with this? I don't know where we're going with this.
Speaker 5: Kevin saw me and I was completely fine, like, what's up, Kevin? I hugged him. It was all love, and all of a sudden, I'm like, this crazy person that's cutting out Anna, and that just that just couldn't be further from the truth. That's not the case.
Speaker 3: I don't think he's hearing what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think that there's you guys need to take this maybe off the air, and maybe that we should recall a little bit of what happened on Friday, because I obviously wasn't there, But I think that if you guys have a good friendship or have had a good friendship, one night should not throw away your friendship. Well, and I think that both of you guys seem like sensible people, and I think that maybe it's an opportunity for the two of you guys to, you know, go back. I hate this situation because I don't know a definitive answer on it. I never like to leave without a definitive answer. But hold on, Kim wants to make a comment here, Kim, what's your comment?
Speaker 5: Hi? How are you this morning?
Speaker 1: Kim? I'm honestly, I'm tense. I'm feeling tense.
Speaker 12: Go ahead, Ganna, you are a lovely, lovely young woman.
Speaker 5: You don't have to put up with that.
Speaker 12: Regardless of how long you've been friends for he disrespected you. A man should know how to treat a woman, regardless of you didn't have anything going on, but a man should know how to treat a woman, and this guy definitely didn't do that.
Speaker 4: That's my thing is like, regardless of whether you think you said something or didn't say it, I felt disrespected and you were my day and you made me feel that.
Speaker 1: Way, and Armand, how would you respond to that?
Speaker 5: My thing is, you know, I apologize if I possibly said anything that would have came up direspectful. But Anna knows me. I don't just suspect Anna as a woman or any woman for that matter.
Speaker 13: But she was disrespected though that way. Yeah for that, because that would never be my intention. I would never do that in a million years. I love Anna, I always have with Anna. I was in her first friends in Detroit. I rooted for her, and I just it just thoughts that she felt that way, because that wasn't my intentions ever.
Speaker 1: Listener Anna, what are your thoughts on this one?
Speaker 11: Listener Anna, Well, at first it sounded like maybe Armand didn't realize he was the plus one, and then he did say in his comments that you know that you were the plus one. But since this was the first time that Armand was the plus one, mind the honey, it doesn't sound like you know how to act like a plus one. But if the whole friendship has been based on Anna being the plus one on the arm Candy the very first time that that situation.
Speaker 1: I'm done with this. I'm done with this now. I'm pissed all right, all right, this beat up on a guy.
Speaker 5: You're letting all these ladies beat it for me as.
Speaker 2: Mind, I would stick up for you if I thought that you actually if And I don't know what happened on Friday, nor do I care to be honest with you other than I want Anna to be safe and okay, because she's my responsibility. I want you to if if somebody says, this is how I felt as a guy, or as anybody, man or woman. When somebody says that to you, you just go, hey, you know what, I'm sorry that that I hurt you and take it from there. But I think that armand there's more to this, and it's honestly, uh, it's not worth my time right now.
Speaker 6: Unfortunately, I think it's worth a conversation between the two of you after.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I wouldn't throw away a friendship if the guy was like that great of a friend beforehand. But I also because I think that people, some people have bad days. But if you're verbally abusing her, you know what I mean, Like, I think that that's not good. I wouldn't verbally you know, she felt verbally abused, you know, And I don't, And I'm it doesn't. And and Anna, you would say that this guy is this is was unusual for for your relationship.
Speaker 4: I don't know what I'm thinking right now, Mojo.
Speaker 2: Because if it was an unusual situation, then maybe a relationship.
Speaker 3: Uh shocked the phone right now?
Speaker 1: You're shocked about it? Or why why you're shocked about it?
Speaker 4: I just I can't believe he called up and outed himself. I didn't even say his name, but.
Speaker 1: I understand that.
Speaker 2: But why he wants to defend himself, Probably because his friend's Probably he said that he had a bunch of people that were texting him, so people obviously knew that was there. So that's the and that's the thing I mean. I sometimes sometimes when we have these situations, people, you know, I want to get their their point of view on I don't think he did a very good job of giving his point of view.
Speaker 7: But armand Martin Luther King Junior day, all right, I gotta go, armand best of luck.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, Love you buddy, take care of yourself. I don't love you. I don't even know you. I don't even know who you are. And or you know what I was doing on Friday and night, I was at home. I was at home. I was freezing my ass off on Friday,