Speaker 1: I'm in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph. Yeah, super duper. That's nice. Fight a go Nito Gay, Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 2: It is the twenty second day of June twenty twenty six. Welcome to summer. Officially, yesterday the longest day of the year. I hope it didn't feel like it. I mean it was Sundays. That's a good thing. There's a beautiful day. Here we go, you know, I mean, onward, ladies and gentlemen, onward we go. Hope you had a good spring Monday on the Powers of Morris show Pin labor on his way in. We believe William sa Watach will be stopping by today. We think so. Maybe Tommy Brennan, although haven't heard a word he was supposed to come. Who knows. I over rolling the dice. I know the regular cast characters to be here. We'll figure it out as we go. Here's Locklin Patterson's comedy on a Monday morning. Come on in. I am glad you are here.
Speaker 3: Your wedding invitation in the mail the other day, aren't those the worst be Getting a wedding invitation is like getting subpeanut.
Speaker 1: Should that one be delivered by a sheriff? All I touched you? You're going?
Speaker 3: Why did they make the dates so far away on the wedding invitation? Relax with your party? You're not the Olympics may ask you what you want to eat on the invitation? How well?
Speaker 1: Hell do I know what I want to eat a year from now? What an you think it's September twelve? Chicken or fish? What are you? I need to know?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I guess they're gonna they're gonna start raising the chickens?
Speaker 1: Do you?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 1: What's it? Kirk Bulls?
Speaker 6: I yes, Bob live, im me the tire?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 6: Why go to mad Miss.
Speaker 1: In the tax bis?
Speaker 6: Yeah, you're so heart and sold my heart.
Speaker 1: Monday, June twenty second, Power Trie Morning Show, post Father's Day Weekend. I'm Corey, there's Chris, there's Sauce Goes back there, Nick? Nick correct there, Nicholas back there? I'm that Wait? What is Zach?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 1: I thought you said Zach was going on? I thought he was.
Speaker 2: I thought, why would he be gone? Did he?
Speaker 1: Or maybe that's sext week? I don't know. I thought I've misread.
Speaker 2: Every day is next week's sex Week?
Speaker 1: Next week is sext week. It is Zachary back there?
Speaker 2: Why why would he not be here?
Speaker 1: I don't know. Zach was off next week next week? Well, hi Zach, great to be here. You were, Zach's here.
Speaker 2: Next week, zach o director.
Speaker 1: Uh wall you check at this Florida place.
Speaker 2: You're going to. Disney World is for.
Speaker 4: A couple of days, world, right world? Yeah, wow, Florida at the end of June. Swamp ass.
Speaker 1: That's hot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so damn smart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's way too hot. It's gonna be like ninety five.
Speaker 2: That's all right, it's a dry heave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it'll soon be Christmas time, right as Yeah, swamp ass swash.
Speaker 2: A damn yeah.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: Yeah man, I mean you know what a beautiful morning.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah. On Saturday ago, really really great time to me.
Speaker 2: I'm getting hoping know it went really cool, man, it was what a what a cool thing?
Speaker 1: What a great victure? Is like amazing?
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, it's just they thought of everything. Nobody, no artists will ever want to play anywhere else. They thought of everything, like we had our own dressing room with our own TV and our own vinyl collection, our own dressing, our own shower and bathroom, and then there were like, I don't know ten of those and they were all identical, and then we had our own. The artists have a workout room, and then the artists have a like a plateroom with a football table on the pool ball at pool table, all kinds of stuff, and then a dining area down at the end where they're making food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And then at the one end is a patio where you can watch the artist of the stage from somewhere privately at the other end of the exact same thing. I mean, they literally thought of everything. Yeah, it's super cool. Place is huge, ninety thousand people talking about mystic like ampitheater. Obviously nineteen thousand people could fit in there. I think they were probably in the neighborhood of ten or so on Saturday. I would guess. It's just is awesome. The stage is freaking enormous and I had a blast. It's cool. Think we sounding good. It's fun. At some issues with the audio first two songs of our set, and then they kicked it in and uh uh we uh we.
Speaker 1: Gave him hail. It looks sweet.
Speaker 2: It's pretty awesome.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks really Tommy Brennan.
Speaker 2: We spent a lot of time together.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: He said he was. He couldn't wait to come in today, and then I didn't hear in another word, but he was super excited about coming in. So I'm not sure if he is coming in, but he said, uh uh, let's see. He went to the Lynx game yesterday. He started out the first pitch today and he said, I know none of these people wanted me until they heard me on your show, So thank you. So I owe you guys. I need to come in. I'm like, cool man, come hang out. But he's the coolest I mean, he told me all this stuff about the table reads that I want him to tell you guys if he comes in. Yeah, he told me all this stuff about uh, you know, his his new contract and what it was, you know, whether he's going to have it or not. He had the worst show ever in San Diego. After he talked to us, he said it was the first time he'd been heckled like that in a long time. So I can't wait to hear him talk about that. He's just the greatest guy, dude. He's just the best guy ever.
Speaker 4: Just everybody says and by everybody. I mean, like you know, Sigh and Kelsey.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I really hope he comes in. I don't have a direct number for him though, but the people that got him on the radio show for us via phone, I have their in phone. I sent him all the stuff they needed. So but yeah, he walked out and made people giggle, and then he introduced us when we went out in the and then he was there when we came off stage and gave me some high five and and he was cool. Motion City soundtrack kicked ass. Man. Have you ever heard that band?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: God, they were so good. Crowd loved him too, man, So it's good. The venue is enormous, man. The grass area is super cool. I think people are gonna love that option. They have these suites that were very reminiscent of the on the field suites at US Bank Stadium.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah that was great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, imagine the on the field suites at US Bank Stadium, only about I don't know a third of the way up the stadium. So the view is perfect, the sound is perfect, and you have your own bar and your own seating right there as well, so you can standards sit and watch the concert. Completely unobstructed from anybody. If you could afford it, those are the best seats in the house. But if you're in the back on the grass, I still think those are great seats. I really did. But we'll be I'll talk about it today because he was out out on the grass with this kids for a show. You can sid me where you wanted with the you know, the general mission ticket to get in, But from when he was texting me, I believe he was up on the grass with his kiddos, said it was awesome.
Speaker 4: So I saw people posting videos from up top with the view of like the racetrack and the like the shack Appy horizon.
Speaker 1: It looks beautiful some way up top.
Speaker 2: I can't even tell you, man. It was just really really great and the crew was huge. And Dave Matthews Tuesday, right, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, doctor, he's here. So Tommy Brennan wouldn't come in, but Dave Matthews did.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you're still not going No, I sold you did sell him? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Interesting he had to buy any engagement gift.
Speaker 1: Yeah for my brother and his gal Alli. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, congratulations doctor, Congratulations to all of them.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get them like, I get Dobb's commitment to the bit, but proposing in a throwback.
Speaker 1: Sean Kemp Jersey is preposterous.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's his thing though. I think that was his homage to Tomas and an ICP do rag. Yeah, that was a little much, I did.
Speaker 1: She should have said, no, she did, You'd ask her three times? Yeah.
Speaker 8: Then he took the do rag off and I think she was like, all right, fine, yep.
Speaker 1: Do you want to know what your stupid s brother texted me last night?
Speaker 2: He was taxing you on his wedding night.
Speaker 4: He got married yet So I said, what are the chances you proposed with juggalo gear on?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: And he responds, in the pantheon of Juggalos, how would you rank your top three? Shaggy two Dope, ABK and Violent J. And I said, who the hell knows the third? Who knows that?
Speaker 1: I know?
Speaker 4: Violent Jay and Shaggy two Dope they used to be on stern all the time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who the hell? I go? Who is Abk? And he goes anybody? Killer? Who? I said, lose my number yet? Doe? She needs vitamins? Maybe the third nobody?
Speaker 2: Maybe the married life will help him?
Speaker 1: Who knows that correct. I didn't know there was a third exactly, let alone the name. He immediately anybody Killer? What what it lost?
Speaker 2: He'll leave my beloved, his fiancee gonna be okay with his continuing to have sexual relations with Tommy.
Speaker 1: I mean, so we half those were half the comments. Does she have to go to the gathering of the Juggalos every year? I don't know. I hope.
Speaker 2: Man, m m mm hmm.
Speaker 1: Somebody's gonna marry.
Speaker 4: Dove yep, yeah yet yeah, yeah, she can still change your mind. Yeah, especially knowing Anybody Killer?
Speaker 1: Is that his name? I guess I know who are these people? Who are these people? Does he know that?
Speaker 2: I don't know because he's your brother.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's weird.
Speaker 4: What were we talking about right before this, Right before Dove derailed the entire conversation music at Matthews.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Dave, you're not going tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 1: I sold my tickets yet.
Speaker 4: You're not gonna have fomo. I mean I probably will, but you're not going to follow the set list. I'm sure somebody tweets out every song.
Speaker 8: Will yeah yeah, oh yeah, I follow all those bits on I'll see it. Yeah yeah, yeah, m m yeah, I will there'll probably be a little fomo.
Speaker 4: But uh yeah, did the photos over the weekend change your mind of the Like you were saying, hog steady, that place has state of the art.
Speaker 8: It's not like some outdoor venues, and I know how you've been to a lot of them, but it's like some of them are like you, you airmailed this, like this is half assed. You just have a lawn. You have some crappy seats. Not a lot of them have sweets in it like that one does? This one is sweet? Yeah, this is full last.
Speaker 2: This is full last.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so maybe we should do that, but they have to half aass. Morning show is ninety three x right, Maybe we should just be the full last morning show and just say like we're going to give it our full effort. It's not going to be good, but we're gonna give full effort.
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any doubt we get full ass.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get full ass for sure. I don't think we do. I know, I don't. Yeah, do you I do? On Fridays at a fifteen, then I care? Chad cares? Yeah, Chad does care.
Speaker 4: Oh, Tommy Brnnan just texteds that he's not available until Friday at eight fifteen.
Speaker 1: That's it, tough break. I have a bone to pick with you, Corey.
Speaker 2: I don't blame him in bone. Picket that bone. Get in there.
Speaker 1: I'm very happy for you. Thanks, I'm very proud of you. Thanks. Uh how you did that was outstanding. Got lucky. You got very lucky for multiple reasons.
Speaker 2: What do you do?
Speaker 8: But if you don't open your mouth on Thursday, we'll never know. We're one hundred dollars, we all are one hundred dollars less than the hole. We will never know because he doesn't know who Wyndom Clark is. He doesn't pick Wyndom Clark unless you say it.
Speaker 4: So no, here's the conspiracy theory that Sauce is referring to. So I picked sixth last Wednesday, right last Wednesday, went picked number six. And as always, you got to have tickets, right, you got to have multiple horses in the race. Multiple Well, I only had two, which is less than I normally do because normally I have Morikawa. Sometimes I have Zealatorius when he's healthy, but he just maybe that guy's career.
Speaker 1: Is just over. So I had a victory.
Speaker 4: Get on the show, will Zelatorush Kid I had a very small ticket on Oberg and then I swung kind of big on Wyndham Clark.
Speaker 1: And when the draft was going on on.
Speaker 4: The show on Wednesday, obviously I'm not going to take those two because I want a third horse.
Speaker 1: I got to pick somebody else. Three horsemen. Yeah, I gotta have more.
Speaker 4: So I hedged for or hesitated for a second and didn't say who the two were. But once it was my pick, I'm well, doesn't really matter, I guess not. So I take sam Burns, which is I mean, I literally can't draw up any better to have it go. Wyndham Clark won sam Burns too. That's exactly what I would have wanted if I could pick again. You screwed yourself because you could have won your Wyndham Clark bet and you could have won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I'd like more horses in the race, Like this is fine. No, no, no, no, nobody would have picked Windom. You would have won the bet. Oh, I see what you're saying, all right, So the rest of the conspiracy theory is your whole bit act sweet.
Speaker 4: After I picked sam Burns, I was like, well, I guess, since I'm already I guess I can say, And then I said, I have a small ticket on Oberg and I went pretty big on Wyndham Clark at thirty seven to one, and three picks later, Rosie picks Wyndham Clark, who hadn't picked been picked in the Power Trip bet. I think in a while Power Trait bets can check. It might have been a year or so since anybody's taken Windham.
Speaker 8: The guy missed the cut last year. He threw a fit and I don't even think he finished in the top fifty the year before that. He's had a rough run in US Opens.
Speaker 1: So it's it's possible. It's now the only reason you never know, no run Hawks. You guys think he only took him because I just mentioned him, because you mentioned him.
Speaker 8: He he thinks you did a ton of research.
Speaker 1: Which I did not. I saw him on Sports Center for five seconds.
Speaker 8: No one is picking Wyndham Clark. No offense to anybody. No maybe Gorg Gorg would be the only one.
Speaker 2: It's like you're throwing offence at Rosie.
Speaker 1: No offense to Hawk. Doesn't know who Wyndham Clark is.
Speaker 2: Hockey picking him, right, I say from.
Speaker 8: Muss isn't picking him like Marnie's not picking him. If you don't mention it, he doesn't take him. I can't wait until he finds this album. You double win the bet.
Speaker 2: He's picking your bone.
Speaker 1: I'm serious. I'm not mad at you because you pulled off an unbelievable the biggest sports bet of my life.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: I was on the edge of my seat for five hours.
Speaker 4: Yesterday was the most most nerve racking five hours of sports viewing I've ever had in my life.
Speaker 8: When he pitched it into the deep, deep rough on sixteen, I'm going, oh my god, it's over. He's gonna double bogey right when the guy on the when the guy walking with him said it's almost an unplayable lie, I'm going he's either not going to be able to get it out it's plugged in there, or he's going to hit it like fifteen feet with a game.
Speaker 4: Changer, right, almost almost birdied it. That putt on sixteen. I'm like, are you kidding me? It was the I had heart rate issues for five hours because he made it so difficult. He almost pissed it away, almost pissed it away. God, credit to my dad, my dad. Before the morning goes, you know, he got a six shot lead. A one shot win is still a win. I go, I know, but let's not have it be a one shot win. Let's just cruise to like a six to seven shot victory where I don't have to sweat it. It was a five hour sweat almost from the get go. He had he had about six good shots all day.
Speaker 1: He didn't he won, but he hung it on.
Speaker 4: But a win is a win, and he never lost the lead. But god dang, it didn't feel like it right. It felt like, multiple times, is he down two or three strokes? No, he still has a one or two shot lead. Never felt like it. I never got comfortable. Even on eighteen wasn't comfortable.
Speaker 8: And then on eighteen his his his t shot rolls into the rough and he hits his second shot and you immediately see him slump back, and You're going, where is this going? It was just short, and it was just short, But I thought he put it in the an. I'm like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: God?
Speaker 4: So sure, Sam Burns is the ultimate safety net for me financially, but that's a huge drop off. I did not want Sam Burns to snipe my best sports bet of all time. God dang it. That was well, all right, so you believe and Zach, it sounds like you're one hundred percent on board as well. No doubt that Rosie only did it because I said that afternoon.
Speaker 1: That is true. Uncommon show.
Speaker 4: He screwed up his first name, didn't say Wyndham's first name right.
Speaker 1: Bryson was still on the board.
Speaker 4: It wasn't paying attention or was taken right because he told common that that Bryson was off the board when he picked ninth, and nobody took Bryson.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, even I knew that. Yeah, yeah, Trio Roser, the son of a bitch. You know, it's so funny because I thought that maybe that the golf didn't happen this weekend because nobody said a word about it on anything. There was no power trip, text chain or anything like that. And now I know it's because nobody wanted Rosie to win. Nobody said a word. Nobody's having fun, nobody was ripping. There was his crickets, and I guess it didn't have Maybe they didn't play golf, maybe they quit golf, Maybe it might quit.
Speaker 8: It was boring until yesterday. He was so dominant, and he also he was so lucky. He had so many. He hits a shot on Saturday that goes deep into the fescue again, deep rough, like long rough that is tough to.
Speaker 1: Get out of.
Speaker 8: That's what a lot of us opens are like. That's their bit is they grow the grass out long, so if you miss, it's a tough shot. Well, he's looking for his ball, and while he's looking for his ball, he's shuffling his feet. So then when he finds his ball, he knows he's going to get a drop. It's brilliant on his part because he gets a drop because there's a camera tower right there. Normally, if he hits it a foot farther, he has to hit it from there.
Speaker 1: So he gets you have to hit it off of Frankenstein's fat foot.
Speaker 8: Correct, he gets a drop, doesn't it roll back twice? So he gets to set it down perfectly. Any any pars he got, he was. He played well, but he was unbelievably lucky a lot of the time.
Speaker 1: The whole week, he was the only one that could put Yeah, that's my ten cents on it. Man rescue. Yeah, Like it was fun. Yesterday. I thought was going to be an absolute sleeper. It was the opposite. Yesterday was fun.
Speaker 8: It was unbelievable watching the Draft King odds go up and the live odds go up and down.
Speaker 1: The Kelshi bit was unbelievable. All of it was sweet thscue rescue from the Adams family. Yes, but it was fun. I'm I'm not. I'm not normally proud of you.
Speaker 4: You could be happy for me. You don't even proud of me. I got alievable snipe, man, Yeah.
Speaker 1: But it was just I was I just wanted to swing big on somebody. You hadn't said anything.
Speaker 4: I just wanted to swing big on somebody in that thirty to forty to one range. And that was the name that popped out to me because I had just seen him on Sports and Her a couple of days ago looking good. So like, let's just go with Windham zero research. They hated him, don't need to be proud of me. I just was super super excited about him.
Speaker 1: It was a huge hit.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they really, man, They actively cheered against him, everybody getting the bunker, Like as soon as he would swing, get the water, they're exactly the driest course ever and they're still yelling getting the water.
Speaker 1: They hate that hate him. I wonder if I wonder if yesterday a little bit.
Speaker 4: Changed the momentum because the stuff with his dad was cool, his dad's surprising him on Father's Day was cool.
Speaker 1: And I'm pretty sure he lost his mom a few years ago. And and the fact that he's addressing like I get it. They're against me. They didn't want me to win. Nobody wanted me to win. Everybody wanted to Scott for sure. So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe that took your edge off a little bit, But what do I.
Speaker 1: Care if people like him or not.
Speaker 9: I don't care.
Speaker 1: You care as long as he won more the power to want to show after this sauce sauce.
Speaker 8: Oh thanks to my friends with gutter helmet and gutter helmet MN dot com and your gutters.
Speaker 1: He won't have that with gutter my men dot com.
Speaker 8: By Hey, everyone quick shout out right now the special.
Speaker 2: Here we are, lovely Monday morning, second year summer. You have to day yesterday for the final day ye spring slash first day of summer, longest day of the year yesterday.
Speaker 1: Huh it was for me? Yeah, my bad man. That dude almost gave me a heart attack.
Speaker 4: Windham, Yeah, I saw second Father's Day.
Speaker 1: For you your thoughts.
Speaker 8: It was yeah, wonderful. My little boy at daycare on Friday made me a cool little hat.
Speaker 1: Saw that get home.
Speaker 8: We rented a pickup truck from home depot and threw in the back. But it was great. That boy's the best end. He for about a week and a half has been getting up at one am and not feeling well. He's been sleeping for ten hours right now, so weren't good shot?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 8: Yep, so he's still sleeping so my wife can sleep in all that. So yeah, it was great. It was Uh. I love that little boy more than anything.
Speaker 1: Are you proud of him? Or are you just proud of me? For the Wyndom clerk that I'm well, he's not. Uncle Hockey hasn't taken her to the casino yet.
Speaker 4: Okay, well, let's let's go down that path for a second. Minor soapbox ran for a second.
Speaker 1: Why did you ever see Windom Clark? Well?
Speaker 4: I might have cost you guys some money, so it's from time to time. Do you mind having a nice drink?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't mind at all yet, right, have you ever had a drinking problem? Probably not? Probably not right? But people do right people do. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Uh, Chris, you've had maybe a gambling problem or two. Correct, you've said that a.
Speaker 2: Handful of time, just one in particular, never ending.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, just that one. Yeah, I play a little bit.
Speaker 4: We're not talking about the extremes where it's a problem. Yeah, but for the people that can do it responsibly.
Speaker 2: Fun.
Speaker 4: It was the most fun. And I just when I'm sitting there, going why is this not legal in this state? It was just I got my money's worth. Even if he had crumbled. I had four days of entertainment for the price of that ticket.
Speaker 1: Fifty bucks a day. It was awesome.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's more fun than I've had watching sports in a long time.
Speaker 1: How much of it? Did you watch all of it on Sunday? Yes? Yep. Same. And it was not easy, No, just pissing it away. Yep. Three bogies in the first seven holes. And are you kidding me?
Speaker 4: Because when you have a six shot lead and the weather was good, you just overwhelmingly likely you just can't come back to the pack. Nobody's probably gonna quote catch you. You just can't come back. And that's exactly what he did on the front nine, was he started coming back to the pack just.
Speaker 1: I wanted to turn it off halfway through. Couldn't do it.
Speaker 4: No, Then I thought to myself, Man, I feel alive for the first time. It's almost like life is better with money on the line.
Speaker 1: Way better. Felt it the whole day. Yeah, I bet man, And I'm like, why can't this be legal? Why can't we just be friends? You know? Yeah? Me and gambling? Yeah, it was. It was a site. Man, did you pace? I only paced a little bit on eighteen? Yeah, you have to.
Speaker 4: And like Saw said, when he slumped his shoulders on the second swing, I thought it was the camera zoomed in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like he was in the rough. But he had a really.
Speaker 4: Good lie and a good look and it's like, if he just gets this on the green, he two puts for the win and it's over.
Speaker 1: So Wyndham swings and.
Speaker 4: Immediately turns his head and goes God, And I'm like, this son of a bitch is in the bunker?
Speaker 1: Are you kidding? Is he gonna piss this away? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Or back in the fescue? That word you just love saying fescue. You ever smoked fescu?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 8: But I would, Yeah, plan and my wife got tired of me saying it yesterday because I said it.
Speaker 1: A line I'm sickcue.
Speaker 4: So when he when he put it on the green on eighteen, I stood up and I started pacing, and my youngest was like, what are you doing? And I'm like, well, you just got to get it close. And I'm like, even if he three putts, it's a playoff, it's not over.
Speaker 1: But I don't want to play. You don't want I'm done sweating it. I'm gonna have a heart attack because the crowd would be real on him.
Speaker 2: Then get in the water, get in the fescue.
Speaker 1: I believe it.
Speaker 8: So yeah, oh yeah, they hate him. He's one of the least like guys on tour, and that includes Rory. Rory is very.
Speaker 1: Well liked either.
Speaker 8: Do they hate Rosie h Well, I mean yeah, I mean we're more mad at Corey because he mentioned the words Wyndham Clark.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Well, not only have you mentioned fescue a bunch in the first thirty minutes, according to your lovely wife twelve hours ago, you said this is a huge putt about five hundred times yesterday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and he made on Twitter. Yeah, he made most of it. Was that all Windom or just everybody in Windom?
Speaker 8: Sam Burns, all those guys, sam Burns had two bogeie or two birdy opportunities on seventeen and eighteen and left him one short and then one on eighteen just skim by.
Speaker 4: How much were you pacing? I was pacing a lot, yeah, saying things like this is a huge putt. Yeah, I was pacing a ton because break your record for steps.
Speaker 1: I want you to win. But it was a little uh yeah. And then I if you do, damned if you don't, but you don't want Rosie to win.
Speaker 8: Then I thought maybe Scotty had a shot. It was all it was fun, man's all the respect, Who cares? What sauce was?
Speaker 10: What were you? Were you celebrating? Did you celebrate the picture? Are you watching alone?
Speaker 2: He said? Respect?
Speaker 4: By the way, I watched it alone until l eighteen, and the twelve year old finally came downstairs.
Speaker 1: My twelve year old, by the way, as I turn the lights on and ste hey, Corey, what a cash the bat? But he's in prison. And then she understood. She knew it was going. You guys all celebrated together. You go to Culvers.
Speaker 4: No oh, I did popp Any Champagne. I have to celebrate. You just went to Culvers because you were hungry. You want an ice cream. It's Father's Day.
Speaker 1: You get.
Speaker 8: A mint Oreo cookie dough concrete mixer sounds right.
Speaker 1: It was a thundered out of one hundred. It was same exact thing. Amazing.
Speaker 8: And then as I'm driving away, I look down at it and all I can hear my head is hot going yeah you should eat that, And I'm like, oh, then I eat all of it?
Speaker 2: Yeah you did not, No, I can't eat all that right now.
Speaker 1: I did eat.
Speaker 2: Belly gets full too quickly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like the Jiminy cricket if you're eating. Yeah, you can do it, buddy, Yeah, go ahead, were up. It's so funny.
Speaker 2: I just go, I am you should be good for you. You just that you know who cares about being healthy. I'm down fifteen pounds, so I'm saying, there's no way you ate all of that thing.
Speaker 1: No half of it melted. Yeah, yeah, there's still great though. Well it's all that pacing you're doing. Yeah. Do you break your steps record yesterday? Yeah? Probably? Yeah, yeah, most likely. Man, Golf betting is the best it's the best. It's not even close. It's so much more fun to golf bet than it is.
Speaker 4: To beend on a basketball game or a football game. Golf betting is the best because.
Speaker 8: The second that golf ball leaves that the head of that club, it can be chaos.
Speaker 1: But every time.
Speaker 4: Miss putt, whether it's Tom Kim, Sam Burns, Scottie Scheffler, Stevens, all of them, I just it's just so much fun to watch them screw up.
Speaker 1: How about I know, just imploding.
Speaker 8: On Friday there was four under and was one back of your guy and he shot seven over the rest of the way.
Speaker 4: You ever do this because this happened to me when I was I caing DJ on Friday.
Speaker 1: You know he was I think he was like one back when we left to loose. I was listening the whole way home, so I wasn't.
Speaker 4: So I get home and I'm like, hey, I'm scrolling through the app and I'm like, where's DJ here?
Speaker 1: I missed.
Speaker 4: I must have scroll back up to the top. No, wait a minute, what am I missing?
Speaker 1: Where is he?
Speaker 4: Scroll all the way down like he's four over?
Speaker 1: What the hell just happened? He and double bogie back to it. He love it.
Speaker 2: Hey, zachor Directo, Yes, sir, the I know you and I watched a little racing this weekend. Yes, is so Wallace coming in today?
Speaker 1: Yes? Him and his father Brendon.
Speaker 2: He got piss knocked out of himself on CD.
Speaker 1: He really yeah, doing one man the big one driving race car. But I'm saying, like doing what a bad crash?
Speaker 2: Yeah, guy in front of him, I just missed, uh that track with some mouse man out of Cornado. Yeah, I can't wait to talk to him about it. Guys, it was like there were parts of that track where it was tough squeezing two cars through, and they put three cars through couple of times, and one guy misjudged it got in the wall real hard where there wasn't a safer barrier. I mean, dude, he clobb or that one, and it took out a third of the maybe a half the field in that one crash of the Bush Series race.
Speaker 10: Yeah, it was. It was very tight quarters. Those walls were put to the test, and especially that one where they had to literally red flight the race to put the wall back together against Yeah.
Speaker 2: I'll catch hell for their not being a safer barrier there. Man, that could have been real.
Speaker 10: Well, I think they're They're probably fine. You can't really put a safer berry in our temporary road course like that.
Speaker 2: You have to figure out how, man.
Speaker 1: I mean, honestly, it's supposed to get the part.
Speaker 10: I guess their their response would be it gave way on purpose. They build it so it does give away. So in a way, it is a safer barrier like collision, because the way a safer barrier works is it's steel in foam, and so the steel kind of gives way as opposed to concrete, which doesn't give away. And so these concrete barriers I think are designed in that same ilk.
Speaker 1: But that's a great question for william And.
Speaker 2: The problem is the seams.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that, And I don't know. It's just a hell of a hit. So I wasn't sure if Williams scrambled a zagg at all or out. So I'm glad to hear he's gonna be coming in. Damn, that's a hard hit. I really would love it if Tommy came in today. Man, I'll tell you you guys will love this kid. We're all going to be hanging out together at at Saturday in line one of these days thanks to him. I can feel it.
Speaker 4: See friends, well, Ben liber will be here at seven, does that kind of it's forever?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Speaking of William Sawawak, Zachary, what what did you get him at thirty to one forty one when you hit.
Speaker 10: Uh by five thirty fifty thousand?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, dude.
Speaker 10: Yeah, And if only I had more money in my uh my account. As they woke up that morning, it was like an hour before the race, and I was like, oh, whatever, why not? He didn't He didn't want a race before, so I was like, oh, you know, give her hell drilled it. I mean, one of the odds to him winning his first race when I'm in last blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, so and did that small bets that paid off gigantically didn't make the day more entertaining.
Speaker 10: I was in Casino Royale. Well, I guess i'd chick my buddy Chad. But we are jumping up at uh for joy and screaming and it was awesome. It was the best thing ever. Yeah, sports best, the.
Speaker 1: Best sports man right, scratch the you guys love the bet. It's the best.
Speaker 2: I'm happy for you. I got something to care about something that makes you care about living. Good for you, guys.
Speaker 1: Jesus you do.
Speaker 8: We do three weeks and Wednesday we'll do it all over it again, last.
Speaker 1: One of the years.
Speaker 4: See but Zach and I are we're going not together. We're going to Vegas in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: This time. I got to have more than three horses. Yeah, gotta have more.
Speaker 2: A picture of me made the mystic like Amphitheater Facebook page. So I've made it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's good for me big on Facebook.
Speaker 2: Yeah I am, I'm old. What the hell?
Speaker 1: The hell?
Speaker 11: All right?
Speaker 1: Front paid Sports? After this on the fan uglydeck dot com.
Speaker 2: What a lovely morning for you out there. I hope they're waking up with a stiffy in someplace to put it. I don't know. It would be cool, everybody. I'm trying to make people ahead of cool, be cool. I don't know why everybody's not so cool anymore. Big week man lakes Jam on Wednesday night, looking forward to it. Let's go, let's rock this place out. Hell yeah, man, my neck hurts from banging my head. I'm old man.
Speaker 1: Did you play spending all day in Lake Pegonzo?
Speaker 7: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I want to put your pecker away and relax.
Speaker 1: Did you say ahead to my guy Don?
Speaker 2: He wasn't with us. Oh you know, he had one weekend all summer that he couldn't do. He couldn't He had to officiate his niece's wedding, So I had to sing without my mean man Don Smith Myra Donal. Yeah, he's the best. Yeah, you love Don too, don't you do.
Speaker 1: You like sports?
Speaker 12: I love sports and Don I do love sports and Dan and Dan for front Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Stores.
Speaker 4: Holiday Stores Thanks to Holiday, Bye to get one free when it comes to Monster for a limited time any Monster flavor you want, mix and match whatever you want, zero Ultra and Dan and Dan, the Juice Ones, the rehab Ones. Bye when it comes to Monster at Holiday.
Speaker 1: Man, I was an ice cream van, sure, just by one.
Speaker 2: I just keep it off for himself.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, ice cream, ice scream, sandworms. Lieutenant Dan Great bit.
Speaker 4: Uh Brady Kachuck traded to Florida to join his brother Matthew. Brady was you know, one of the big names that was floated as a wild possibility.
Speaker 1: And according to a lot of the.
Speaker 4: NHL reporters, sizeable offer might have been made towards Theatawa Senators, but he goes to Florida instead, so the senator's captain joined his brother Matthew in Florida. Brady is twenty six, Matthew is twenty eight. They gave up number nine and number twenty five in Friday's draft, and then a twenty twenty nine first and a twenty twenty seven second, so essentially three first round picks in a second, and I think it Brady.
Speaker 8: Is the twenty twenty nine first round picks echo top ten protected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, that's a lot, man. I didn't know he was that good.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yeah, I mean he's really he's a talent. And obviously the While, according to Russo, puting a a big offer for him and just ended up becoming a family first for Brady, which is no surprise there with that Ka Chuck family. So Florida in their window doing everything they can, and the While they're one of those teams too, now who will probably have to give up a lot because the price for a top six forward, especially a center, probably just went up a little bit too.
Speaker 2: Now, so you read that he said specifically he wouldn't come here unless Kevin Faunas was not only fired but killed.
Speaker 1: He said that, Yeah, and heavily.
Speaker 10: Apparently it was loaded around the wild offices where they.
Speaker 2: Should murder wasn't off the table, is what they said in the latest issue of George magazine.
Speaker 4: Dude, Bill Garran does not mess around. If it takes killing Kevin Fallons, he'll do it.
Speaker 1: And they were going to kill farm they didn't do it.
Speaker 4: Calm down, YEA thought about it, So what thoughts aren't actions?
Speaker 10: It was Charles Brady's love of family that saved Falness's life and Falness's family.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sasha, shut your eyes for a second.
Speaker 2: Never opened them again.
Speaker 1: Do your best to spell ka chuck. It starts with the T T C T C B y h.
Speaker 2: The country is sugar.
Speaker 1: A E C K U c K.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of letters in way too many t K A T K A C h u k Okay.
Speaker 2: It's weird because I don't think I could have spelled it, but I know when I see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And also you knew that was wrong, right, even without knowing how to spell it.
Speaker 1: You're like, that can't be right. What you just did? That guy's way too many letters. Way.
Speaker 4: In fact, at one point I thought you just said C and K and T about fifteen times.
Speaker 1: I basically did, yeah, daddy. The Twins beat the Diamondbacks four to two.
Speaker 4: They won two out of three in Arizona, and did uh pretty well on the road trip five out of six overall. So they're just three and a hal three and a half games back in the division and just one game back in the wild Card.
Speaker 1: And it's never too early.
Speaker 4: To start caring, because if you don't care about Twins baseball now, you might not in a couple of months if they fade.
Speaker 1: So let's care now. They're offen right in the mixt incredible, man, Yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: That's the good news is that they've won five out of the last six. The bad news is the forty nine and twenty nine World champions are in town for the next three days, the Los Angeles Dodgers of Anaheim and Show HEEO time the watch show.
Speaker 8: Hey sure, oh yeah, that's worth the price of admission.
Speaker 1: He's the greatest baseball player of all time? Do you believe last year?
Speaker 4: Do you believe these will be the three most heavily attended games outside of potentially the opener, Well, not even.
Speaker 8: Close, because they're also I mean there weren't a lot of people at the first couple of games, but because you get to see show Hay and they're all night games, which is a good move on the Twins, so you can get more people. I agree, thanks Tom, but yeah, yeah, that'll be fun.
Speaker 1: Whatever.
Speaker 8: If you get three games, if show Hay plays all three of them, it's worth the price of admission. I mean, does he take Wednesday off? I don't know, I don't know what sched Yeah, even better go Wednesday.
Speaker 4: So hitting tonight, hitting tomorrow, and he hits and pitches, hits and pitches on Wednesday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, no pitch. I don't think he would be universally loved if he did. I mean, his.
Speaker 2: Buddy is his buddy so gambled?
Speaker 1: Do you think? Oh yeah, how many years is he doing? Is it not like three? Or is it more three?
Speaker 2: Did he get the did he have to go to the house so many husbands?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Tani's interpriter, Uh he is, let's quickly look this up. Gambling and fraud fifty seven month prison sentence. Jeez scheduled to be released from federal custody on July first, twenty twenties for doing gambling.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, alleged millions of dollars allegedly.
Speaker 7: Allegedly, we'll do what really matters after this, scores and stats around the world of sports, and then crystal change of life with something Else. Ben liber in forty minutes, William so Wallach later, This is the Power tri Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 2: Boum Bound Boum Bound by Nigga Niggy Boma.
Speaker 1: Flavor million dollars in cash.
Speaker 2: Does your flirty voice? Is he doing flirty?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's very slurty. I'm blushed when he started talking.
Speaker 10: Each week through July third, you could win your share with twenty five hundred dollars. Listen for the keyword enter at cafe dot com starting at eight am and plan your ultimate US adventure.
Speaker 1: Does this Fries, No, it's just.
Speaker 2: One of those things they put in the computer. That's not AI.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's definitely not.
Speaker 2: It's definitely not. I'm sure they paid bands to play this music for nothing.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see what really matters. Scores and stats around the world of sports.
Speaker 4: Chris will change your life or make your day better. This is change part with something Else that has nothing to do with professional Ron.
Speaker 2: Power Trip on k f A n Yep.
Speaker 4: It's brought you by Ovo Lasi and Lens, doctor Mark Lobanof and doctor David White.
Speaker 1: Go get Lasik at Oval Lasy and Lenz. Thanks Ovo, Yeah. Thanks.
Speaker 4: The World Cup continues yesterday Spain for rip against Saudi Arabia Iran in Belgium.
Speaker 1: Nil nil.
Speaker 2: Nil nil.
Speaker 1: RAN's got stuff to worry about.
Speaker 4: Something called Cape Verde versus Uruguay to two.
Speaker 1: Is cape Verde the team that has the Grammy or whatever?
Speaker 2: It beat France? Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Was it France? I think they tied him zero zero. They were thrilled.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Grant the same thing. Yeah, same game, and then Egypt three to one over New Zealand. But what really matters is this, Yeah, it was Cape Verde.
Speaker 2: Because we talked about we didn't know who they were, where they were from. A sad story. Man died at a Goose concert at Madis Square Garden this past weekend. NYPD told CBS News that they found the fifty one year old concert goer unconscious and unresponsive around ten pm. It'd fallen from the three hundred level, which sits on an elevated platform above the stadium floor. I'm surprised that kind of thing doesn't happen more often at concerts, are you Yeah, yeah, because drunk people fall. Oh yeah, tell you that.
Speaker 4: So Goose is is on a short list of bands that I don't hate. I just don't get why they're gigantic either. So Turnstiles the other one. Turnstile and Goose are both gigantic.
Speaker 2: Turnstile that a lot of people do.
Speaker 4: Those two bands are having gigantic moments. I'm not anti either one. I've just heard them and I'm like, Wow, it's weird that this is the band that is like ascending when they feel like they should be somewhere in the middle of the pack, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know how that works. Of those bands are gigantic.
Speaker 2: Turnstyle put out an entire like movie for their new record and it's just art. I don't I don't mean like, oh love it. I mean that's all it is. It's there's no story, it's just a movie.
Speaker 4: But that should right, that should be that should be like an underground beloved like the critics love them, but the masses, you know, don't really show out for him.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So it's weird that bands that are kind of weird have just monster followings right now.
Speaker 1: Goose is having a moment the last one year.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, have you heard some favorite bands songs?
Speaker 1: No, Geese, Goose Geese.
Speaker 2: There's two bands, Goose and Geese.
Speaker 4: Hey, then hang on a second. Then maybe I have the wrong one because I think I'm thinking of Geese. Who the hell is Goose? Geese is the one that played SNL. Correct, Who's Geese?
Speaker 1: Hang on?
Speaker 4: I think I think I'm thinking of Geese. Geese is the one that was on Saturday Night Live Geese? Geese is, yes, Okay, Then I don't know who Goose is because Geese is the band I was thinking of.
Speaker 1: Then then I had the wrong one.
Speaker 8: Because Geese is playing this thing at the Heroet Island.
Speaker 2: Bit.
Speaker 1: Geese is the band, Goose is the solo pross got it? Okay?
Speaker 4: Then I have no idea who Goose is. I'm talking about Geese. That's insane that they have.
Speaker 10: How about there's two of them's been around for you brought the years.
Speaker 8: And no offense to Goose. But when you brought them up, I'm like, they're a huge band. They're playing a distillery tomorrow right.
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Nothing, but like the way you guys, I thought, because I didn't know they were. I didn't know they were.
Speaker 1: Two different than Shirt Madison Square Garden, did they really?
Speaker 2: I just said Goose played Madison Square. I just said that the guy fell from Goose concert.
Speaker 1: Man. Why are they playing a distillery?
Speaker 2: Because it depends on where you live? I guess, right, Yeah, good point. I don't know.
Speaker 1: What do I know? I'm an idiot, all right? So backtrack.
Speaker 4: Geese in Turnstyle are two bands that I don't I don't hate.
Speaker 1: I just don't get it. I don't get how they're gigantic.
Speaker 4: But the best of luck to them.
Speaker 1: That's pretty good. Geese is going to be here.
Speaker 10: No.
Speaker 4: July seventeenth at that Harriet Island Huntry Club Festival.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: East there there's a lot of concerts, man, a lot of them tons, Yeah, a lot of them. I don't know how you can afford them.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I really don't know how anybody's gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The US plays Turkey in Inglewood on Thursday. The US is two to zero Gobbles and if one consecutive games in the World Cup for the first time since the thirties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, isn't this the quickest they've gotten to the knockout round. Ever, if you don't win back to back games, it's hard to get there any faster. Good point, Yeah, good point. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 2: There's a band called Geese and there's a band called Goose.
Speaker 1: We know that now, some of us understand that. Now. I didn't know that five minutes ago.
Speaker 2: Yeah, right. Last year's Derek Choe, Derek O Derrek Joe. The windstorm thing don't know is leaving Bamidgie at high risk for wildfires last year and one hundred and twenty mile prior wins knocked out power for about fifty thousand people and down nine million trees. A year later, brush piles and falling timber still cover the landscape around the city. Officials say the damage just turned parts of the area into a tinder box.
Speaker 4: Now, well, hey, how about the winds on Friday for a couple of months. Yeah, man, I was at my ella, my ella, my niece is grad party ella and it was beautiful, like, man, what a perfect beautiful little afternoon for a grad party.
Speaker 1: And we've been about five minutes.
Speaker 4: It went from ten out of ten to like oh s, yeah, and we had you know, thirty people scrambling to get everything inside because it was getting tossed.
Speaker 1: It was nuts, but it lasted like ten minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was weird. We were setting up to play Rogers and we did sound check and then they said everything off the stage. I'm like, huh right, and you could see it, yeah, coming at you. I'm like, damn yeah.
Speaker 1: And the further north you went the worst. It was right.
Speaker 4: Power got knocked out at my dad's place for a handful of hours. But I guess the winds on the north side of the city and the storm on the north side of the city was much more severe than the south side. And this was a prior Lake Grad party, so it was dicey for again, a very small window.
Speaker 1: The man a guy gross.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was crazy like it hit and then it rained like hell, and then there was not a cloud in the sky and I could see my breath when I was on stage.
Speaker 1: Exactly weirdes. It was a weird, very strange weather day. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I wonder what color of the weather watcher was that day.
Speaker 1: Blisching, red, blinking. It was over good luck.
Speaker 8: I think it just said the NBA Draft is tomorrow night.
Speaker 1: Goes to the Washington Wizards.
Speaker 4: Aj Devonsa is the projected number one, but we'll see exactly how it plays out.
Speaker 2: Tomorrow morning show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the same ag.
Speaker 4: Yes, the Wolves, are they wheeling and dealing or not? Don't think they're willing and dealing. Think that twenty eighth pick's on the table.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think. I think you think this or somebody told you this. Yes, Geese goose there.
Speaker 8: Everybody is waiting to see Yannis get traded. Once Yannis gets traded, which I think will be today, then everybody else will start making moves. And I think if the Wolves are going to make a trade, it has to include that twenty eighth overall pick because they have so few first round picks. So if a move is going to be made for your Timberwolves, I think it's in the next forty eight hours.
Speaker 1: And you know, if ted has to be a part of a big deal.
Speaker 4: Just like the Rudy Gobert trade, five pick twenty eight in the NBA draft is an absolute freaking crap shoot. Oh yeah, so it sounds like, oh, we gave up a freeze the twenty eighth pick. The chance that player is good is about one out of ten.
Speaker 1: The sixth round pick in the in the NFL.
Speaker 4: But it's probably like a man that's not far off. It is probably like in that four to six range. Yeah, yep, you got to get really lucky, really lucky. It's really really hard at twenty eighth. Overall, who would I take tomorrow? Yeah, for the Wolve's pick at twenty.
Speaker 2: Eight if she's still there, Diane Keaton.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday, Diane Keaton. I think she just died like a year ago. Pretty sure she said happy birthday in heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it would have been her birthday. Pight and Keaton. I mean it technically still is her birthday. She died October eleventh, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she was born January fifth, so it's not even close.
Speaker 1: To her birthday five, nineteen forty six for fun.
Speaker 4: Now, we just were so programmed to just be like, happy birthday, Diane Keaton and not to rip the dead.
Speaker 8: Yeah was spot wasn't like the only person who stood up for Woody Allen.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think she was.
Speaker 8: I mean, I don't know how you can, but I think she was. I think she stood up for Woody Allen a lot.
Speaker 1: Well, they they did date, and yeah, she was loyal.
Speaker 10: Uh these remain one of the staunchiest defenders ever.
Speaker 1: Was she saw doesn't mind? Oh God, that chick was staunchy? Howked?
Speaker 2: She's real staunchy?
Speaker 1: Now though you don't care.
Speaker 2: That doesn't bother You don't care you're staunch a you're not the stunchiest. I've smelled STUNCHI oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh yeah for sure. And she's in so many movies I've never heard of, Like, I've never heard of.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Larry Hampstead love the Cooper's Five Flights Up?
Speaker 1: Huh, Darling companion smother Look who's talking to? Literally, I just haven't heard of any great film? Right Hawk, I'm sorry?
Speaker 2: See you and Jacouzi.
Speaker 1: Correction, Look Who's talking now? Now? Even better? Right Hawk?
Speaker 2: Even better?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Great film? Didn't know that exists? Oh it's great.
Speaker 2: That was all the time. Hey, look Who's talking Now?
Speaker 4: That was the third and final installment of the Look Who's Talking?
Speaker 1: Series? And I don't remember seeing this movie.
Speaker 4: I never saw it, but based on the photo on Wikipedia, it's John Travolta, Christy Ally, two kids, and a couple of dogs, which means my.
Speaker 1: Guess is the dogs also now talk? And in Look Who's talking now? Yes, yeah, come on man, spoiler uh he.
Speaker 2: Luk, who's talking? Look who's driving?
Speaker 1: Oh? Go hang on? Who did the voices for the dogs? That's fine? Start here?
Speaker 2: I have the rot I can tell you who for the rottweiler?
Speaker 1: Be oh me, what is the rotten tomato? Scoring?
Speaker 2: Who's talking?
Speaker 1: Now? Charles Barkley's in that movie.
Speaker 4: A lot of dog voices, but it looks like the two main dog voices are Anny de Vito played Rocks and Diane Keaton played Daphne.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not that I'm a dog.
Speaker 1: Take a guess. Uh, Brotten Tomatoes five twelve, it's gotta be single digits. Actually here, let me just scroll down.
Speaker 10: Go ahead, Zachary is uh is the numbers zero considered a single digits?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 1: Zero? Oh my god? It is zero?
Speaker 4: Twenty five reviews zero percent on rock Well, who's talking to?
Speaker 8: Is thirteen? So crushes the third one? Let's excessive drop off? One is fifty six? That's not bad, right, hogs?
Speaker 1: Bad? What hawks said?
Speaker 4: Do we believe if Chris watched nineteen ninety three, nineteen ninety three's look who's talking now?
Speaker 1: That he would like it?
Speaker 13: Oh?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I guarantee we'd like it. He'd probably cry too because of Christielly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I never got to her.
Speaker 4: How many how many movies have a zero percent rating on Rotten Tomatoes?
Speaker 1: Well, I think one of our guys movies does. I think Bucky Larsen is a zero.
Speaker 10: You know who doesn't like it is a Quentin Curtis who said, look who's talking now? Is a gluttonous mix of all that's worst in movies.
Speaker 1: Jesus, I don't think they're putting that on the DV one hundred worst movies of all time.
Speaker 4: I found the number as of June of this year, how many films have a zero percent on Rotten Tomatoes?
Speaker 1: Twenty three forty.
Speaker 2: That's not a lot, fifty.
Speaker 1: Forty three. But hang on. One of them is.
Speaker 4: Nineteen eighty seven Citizens on Patrol Police Academy.
Speaker 1: For I've seen that movie so many times. It's not good. It ain't a zero. There's moments to laugh at that's not a zero.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that one girl's in that film. The Blood Here.
Speaker 4: Got nineteen ninety nine's Simon says with Dennis Rodman if he was the lead, Dennis Rodman.
Speaker 1: And Dane Cook, that has a zero. Wagons East with John Candy is zero.
Speaker 2: How's that possible?
Speaker 1: Yeah, how's that possible?
Speaker 8: Problem Child the first one oh three percent with Michael Richards three percent.
Speaker 4: Adam Sandler's twenty fifteen movie The Ridiculous Six. I think that was a Netflix movie, but that is a zero.
Speaker 1: Highlander two Hawk your one of your favorites. That's a zero.
Speaker 2: Highlanders.
Speaker 8: Armor was sly came out in twenty twenty four. You love that. That's a zero.
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen's Precious Cargo with with with Bruce Willis and Mark Paul Gosseler from Saying by Bell has a zero percent.
Speaker 1: These are movies I didn't max somebody. I didn't even Yeah exactly, I didn't even know these existed.
Speaker 8: The Rock'em Soccam Robots style movie has a zero.
Speaker 1: You love that movie.
Speaker 2: I didn't that have Hugh Jackman in it.
Speaker 1: Maybe this is something else.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm wrong, but I thought that had the Hugh Jackman in it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, dude, Heart hard Kill from twenty twenty also Bruce Willis. How many times is Bruce Willis on this freaking list? The Nutcracker in three D in twenty ten, that's zero.
Speaker 8: Skyes Hawk one of your favorite Le's stand of Carby that actually isn't a bad film at all.
Speaker 1: That's one percent.
Speaker 4: Well, get over it, okay, but it's not a zero no, not on the list.
Speaker 1: Ben Lieber joins in nineteen minutes. This is the Power Trip Won't Eat show on the Fan.
Speaker 10: Big days ahead for the Power Trip Morning Show, of course, The Power Trips twenty fifth Birthday Bash at Treasure Island November fifth and sixth. Friday shows open everyone with the initials game and a trips of Vegas up for grabs. Thursday's comedy show features Kelsey Cook, Chad Daniel, cy Onminson and Tommy Ryman. It's fullby can still join the wait list now at kfea dot com slash two five.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, it's gonna be fun.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be all of it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's fun at t I in November twenty fifth anniversary again, first show in fan history to go twenty five straight years.
Speaker 1: It's an honor that we don't take lightly unbelievable.
Speaker 2: I can't remember we talked about the other thing yet we haven't, haven't we not yet? Is that coming up? Sometimes soon?
Speaker 4: Just waiting for the teas to be crossed in the eyes to be dotted.
Speaker 1: Almost there, Yeah, they are.
Speaker 4: I wish we could have announced it two weeks ago, but it's coming right up. We're almost there.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be cool.
Speaker 2: Is that go any idea when William's coming as at eight.
Speaker 1: O'clock, eight o'clock, I believe you and his dad.
Speaker 2: And it's a big week because special Olympics are happening, and William is a big, big part of all things happening with Special Olympics this week.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm basically don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, big big park, big part.
Speaker 4: Look at Max, look at man our god face your face.
Speaker 1: I'm back, y'all.
Speaker 2: I'm back.
Speaker 1: I'm free. And I was with Mike because his Mike.
Speaker 10: Now we're still unplugged from uh.
Speaker 1: Mike are getting on Thursday, Mike getting Oh I wonder if it is it is plugging.
Speaker 2: He's plugging it back in now even with his mouth read fixed, you still can't talk to me. God.
Speaker 1: That's good, y'all. So everything went well on Friday, it did.
Speaker 11: I got breed on June teens. Shout out to Harriet Tubman, yas man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was thanks mart flush DEWI it uh it was.
Speaker 11: It was amazing.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 11: It started to feel like it was never gonna happen. And even when they said, all right, we should be able to take him out and they said all right, we got the a Okay, I'm like, I'm not I'm not believing until these things are fully fully out of my mouth. But it's it's really here. The day is uh, it's fine.
Speaker 1: The long a total like ten weeks.
Speaker 2: Ten weeks with uh without uh uh. Legitimate question, what was the first thing you ate?
Speaker 1: I tried? Well, I did.
Speaker 11: I did attempt fried rice did not go well. Really yeah. It was too small of a target and my teeth are kind of in different places, so it freaked me out a little bit. But but then I had some I got some pasta. The next day I tried again and it was actually really funny because I went in there and the guy was like, you want some silverware and I was like, yeah, he's like for two no, brother, this is all meek.
Speaker 2: Late and give us a try. We're gonna give a try.
Speaker 1: Still have answered dogs question? I mean, come on, now you already know well, welcome back, man.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you talking again? Oh yeah I sound normal nowas again.
Speaker 11: Yeah, no, right, perfect time draft is tomorrow, hawks gat, so.
Speaker 1: Check us out. Uh me.
Speaker 4: The the wife and the youngest one were in Saint Louis Park yesterday and we ended up in the West End and.
Speaker 1: I'm like the girl.
Speaker 4: The girls hadn't seen the studio in a long time, and I'm like, oh, you want to see the runo. I came in here yesterday afternoon. It's like it's it's iheard on a Sunday. It's going to be absolutely empty. It's going to be completely empty. But Abbot doesn't email me to schedule. I don't know what shows are on or which shows are off. So I'm showing the kid like, oh, this is Katie to b B. And here's the new studios and here's our new green room and look at this new renovation.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 4: And I come down here going, oh, you want to remember I don't know if you remember where I do this show.
Speaker 1: You want to see where I sit. And I'm just about to kick the door open and I realize there's a show going on here.
Speaker 4: And I look at him like Max is sitting in the old big chair, and I'm like, why doesn't Abbot send me the email?
Speaker 1: I don't know on.
Speaker 2: That's so rude.
Speaker 1: If I didn't know there was a show on, almost walked right.
Speaker 2: Out, you know, give you a chance to be a part of everything.
Speaker 4: Yeah, way to go. I would have been supportive. I almost ruined a segment by walking in. We're looking everyone up in anyway.
Speaker 1: Who was on the show? What were you doing?
Speaker 11: I was worst case scenario was back and you know, we were just back in the back in the swing of things. Have my dog Andrew in here is a Premiere Links reporter around here in Timberwolves reporter, my dog Tom kind of a sports savant. And then of course Triple B Brot Blake Moore on the ones and twos.
Speaker 4: Right, sauce, do you believe you are a sports savants about.
Speaker 8: A few things, not every such as well, like the NFL Draft. That's about it, though. I like sports, I really really really like sports.
Speaker 2: Yeah you seem to, and you don't care who knows.
Speaker 1: I don't care who knows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you seem you seem to like it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, should do more of what really matters because that's sports related.
Speaker 2: Yeah, daddy, I don't think there's anything you need to rather do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, someone's gonna step up and be a daddy.
Speaker 1: Oh that's nice of you, Rose.
Speaker 4: All right, so hang on, let's since uh we have sound bites accumulated, let's let's listen to Rosie and see if he truly picked Wyndham Clark on his.
Speaker 2: Own will not leave it alone?
Speaker 4: Or I agree sauces sauces theory that he only picked Wyndham because I mentioned Wyndham.
Speaker 1: Two right to Mark, So Zach, what do you what do you have? What? What? What evidence can we lay out here?
Speaker 10: I have the first screw up to the next gen. You can play it at your leisure.
Speaker 1: Okay, so this is what This is Wednesday or Thursday.
Speaker 10: Is Thursday because he actually, to his credit, nailed it on Wednesday, but then something happened Wednesday night and a Thursday, and all right, so.
Speaker 1: This is Thursday before, So that would be before.
Speaker 4: Windham even teed off, right, because he was an afternoon guy on Thursday.
Speaker 9: Correct, Mark rowseslected Donald Paul murdering. But that props Arnold has passed away. So you're going to do there?
Speaker 1: What who do you get again?
Speaker 13: Clark Clark, Wyndam Clark, Wyndam Clark. He hasn't teed off yet.
Speaker 4: So he said Wendell, and then Common corrected him, right, yeah, Mark.
Speaker 9: Rowsslected Donald Paul murdering, but that prophets Arnold has passed away, so you're going to do there?
Speaker 1: What who do you get again?
Speaker 13: Clark Middle, Clark, Wyndham Clark, Wyndham Clark.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he hasn't so Wendall, I think, he said Wendell in Common corrected him and said Wyndham, So he doesn't know a guy's first name.
Speaker 1: And then the sound bite number two is from when later.
Speaker 10: On they bring up Clark again and uh, emphasis on the Clark.
Speaker 13: I had the third fourth or the last pick, and I took Clark and then Patrick Reid and then got her up.
Speaker 1: So maybe just skipped the first name.
Speaker 2: Yeah, m you know that's not as it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not super damning, but it's there. It's there, there, Yeah, it's there.
Speaker 2: I just don't believe in him.
Speaker 1: Saws.
Speaker 4: How much of your money would you bet that Rosie only took Wendell Clark because I did?
Speaker 1: Oh it? Zach?
Speaker 10: Yeah, oll, I pointed out off the air. You know, he prints out cheats the odds for a bunch of the top players.
Speaker 8: I print them out for two people. Yeah, my hogs daddy because he doesn't care. He doesn't care, doesn't know. It's perfectly fine if it's not his storing. But he but he's fun enough to gamble with us and Rosie.
Speaker 1: So you printed out like the DraftKings odds or whatever. However many we have is how many I write down? And Clark was not on the list. Not on the list.
Speaker 9: Buck Rose is like to Donald pal murdering, but that property Arnold has passed away, going to do there?
Speaker 1: What who do you get.
Speaker 13: Against Clark Clark, Wyndham, Clark Wyndham Clark, Yeah, he hasn't teed off yet.
Speaker 4: Window Yeah, Mace, Window from could have won Star.
Speaker 8: Wars, the whole thing Correy and would have saved us all one hundred bucks. You would have want them.
Speaker 1: You're mad at me. I'm not mad. You're proud of me. Now you're mad at me.
Speaker 8: You would have won the Power Trip, you would have won your bet and you would have had your money to probably pay for your bit next week. Instead, you're too kind, like gorg Is when he comes in here and gives away too many secrets and stuff about the golf course that shouldn't be said. When we're all betting on it, and yeah, so here we are, but I can't wait to bet on it again in three weeks from Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Well, have you bet on Wendell Clark? Probably not. That's it's not a real person.
Speaker 1: Nobody will take him. Probably not.
Speaker 4: So if Power Trait Bets is listening, I would also be very curious. When was the last golf bet that one of us took Wyndham Clark.
Speaker 1: Well, I would bet it's not this year except for this one.
Speaker 8: I don't think he was taken in the Master's bet, and I don't think he was taken in the PGA Championship.
Speaker 1: Has it been a year since somebody even mentioned his name?
Speaker 8: Well, I don't think anybody did. None of us would have taken him when he won it at the LA Country.
Speaker 4: That was in twenty twenty three, right, m And the evidence is damning.
Speaker 9: I mean Mark Rosen's liked to Darnold pal murdering about that. Probably Arnold has passed away.
Speaker 13: Who did you get again, Clark Clark, Wyndham Clark, Wyndham Clark. Yeah, he hasn't teed off yet.
Speaker 9: Go ahead, quick, Mark Rosen, had Bryce in de Shambo been available on the part, would.
Speaker 1: You have taken. Depends on what spot I would have been in it.
Speaker 13: Probably not because of his recent play in the majors, because as you just documented, I mean if if there are others that were he was on the best available twice. Yeah, I would have taken because I think he will bounce back this tournament.
Speaker 1: Nobody took Bryson.
Speaker 8: Nobody, and then I think they come back and they hammered that in.
Speaker 2: No Bryson in the golf, that's in the power trips. Why's he even coming?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: The listeners eat that dude alive, yes, like Max trying to eat fried rice.
Speaker 1: Just stab it and the rest of it. This is actually this goes out. You said he was gone a minute. No, no, no, no, I don't think that's true.
Speaker 2: I've had let me double chat a couple thirteen for.
Speaker 1: Well, then I'm wrong.
Speaker 9: So you had checked out basically, No, hang on a second, Nobody took the shamble.
Speaker 1: My god, you're making it up as you go along.
Speaker 13: I had the third, fourth and the last pick, and I took Clark and then Patrick Reid and then got her up.
Speaker 1: Parker Fox got her up.
Speaker 13: Bonus took Justin Thomas and zach took Obert, She said, oberg Right.
Speaker 1: What really matters is.
Speaker 2: This Green, known as the queen witch of Wall Street, the richest woman of the guilded day. Hetty was a pioneer of value investigating investing, I should say before Warren Buffett. She wore the same black dress every day and didn't use hot water. The Guinness Book of Orders her world's greatest miser. Hetty Green.
Speaker 1: Everybody, Hey, Paul, your hand is up Petty Green?
Speaker 4: Yeah, wood Hawk, Now she did bathe it was just cold water and want to pay for hot water?
Speaker 2: If she didn't wear the hope she didn't wear the same uh anties?
Speaker 1: I mean same what anties as in antie ann same like dress?
Speaker 2: I get it. That's fine. Yeah, it looks good on the floor.
Speaker 1: Heady Hi, Ben, Hi, there's Ben Leber.
Speaker 4: We'll do the news in a second, Ben Lever, Joey's the power for your morning Hill. By the way, a celebrity reached out to Ben Liebert away on social media.
Speaker 1: We'll have to discuss that. Pall your hands up.
Speaker 4: Was it Wendell Clark? It was not wende It was not Hetty Green. No, damn love to talk about Ben's you know, six degrees of separation from fame after this power Treborney show.