Speaker 1: Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW, Dan Carroll in for the Great American, Bill Cunningham as he enjoys some time off and always glad to be here, always glad to be here with this great audience, and in for the Great American and especially looking forward to this interview. I've had this lined up for a few days now, and it is my great pleasure to welcome in the former congressman currently a Senior Fellow for Political Statesmanship with the David Horowitz Freedom Center. And it is my great pleasure to say hello to Louis Gomert, and Louis Gomert, welcome to seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: It is great to have you here.
Speaker 3: Well, it's great to be had, Thank you, Dan, especially with me on the show with you, Thank you well.
Speaker 2: Thank you, thank you so much.
Speaker 1: Before we get to and you know, I want to have you on to talk about the deep state and talk about how you got caught up in arctic frost and the Jack Smith just absolutely terrible, terrible situation, and you call this a serious constitutional crisis. Let me get your take on what is happening right now. The FBI announced a little bit earlier this morning that they have arrested a suspect, a pipe bomb suspect in connection with the January sixth The night before January sixth pipe bomb that was placed. One was placed at the DNC headquarters, another placed at the Republican National Committee headquarters. And my question to you, as a former judge and attorney, are why has it taken so long in your estimation, for the FBI, with all their investigative powers, with all the tools at their disposal, why has it taken the FBI this long to come to this point in this investigation.
Speaker 3: Well, I think pretty clearly during the Biden administration, they didn't want to catch the pipe bomb planner. I think that's the big reason. They were only interested in spending time going after people Inerson are not involved in January sixth, and they didn't care about anybody else. And I think they probably knew that this was not somebody that was a Trump supporter, and so that's why it's taken so long. That's my thinking.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think, well, I think you're probably right on the money there. And I think the big casualty of all of this, of the weaponization of the FBI, weaponization of the Justice Department, that happened under previous administration is the loss of trust, the loss of confidence by the American people in these great institutions. And I'm hoping that the people like Cash Matel and Dan Bongino can get the FBI squared away, can restore it to what it used to be. I think of the way a lot of American people, I know, the way I used to revere the FBI, revere people that worked for the FBI, the special agents, and so much of that has been lost over the years because people like James Comy allowed the FBI to get politicized. He could not separate his political differences from what his duty should have been, and that should have been to serve the country first. But yet he let this happen, and now we have so many people who just don't trust the FBI and the other great institutions that our government used to have at one time.
Speaker 3: You're exactly right, but don't forget Comy learned that from Mueller. Mueller used it as a weaponized institution to go after people he didn't like, and there are plenty of evidence of that. Along the way. They went after Ted Stevens and created a case that wasn't a case and kept him from being re elected. They went after Kurt Weldon, a remember of Congress, because he was blasting them for having evidence of hijackers before nine to eleven. They did nothing with And I was a freshman and I was thinking, well, they kind of answer Kurt's charges. I'm interested to hear what they had to say. Well, they answered it. Two weeks before Kurt's election. They raided his office and his daughter's law office and alerted the press and had everybody out there with signs and made a big deal right before the election. He narrowly lost the election. Six months later, they let Kirk know he could come pick up all this stuff. They never presented it to a grand jury. It was just to help him lose the election and silence him, and that's what they did. So these are things that call me and Chris Ferray. They both learned from Muller, and it just got worse and worse with each passing year and with each new director of the FBI.
Speaker 1: Well it's gonna it didn't take one generation to get there, and it may take more than one generation to get us back to the esteem that we held the FBI in so many years ago. But you were in Congress from two thousand and five to twenty twenty three. When you first got into Congress in twenty twenty five, did you have a certain level of naivete about the deep state and the things that the way things really worked in Washington, DC? And how much did your view change over that period of time.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did, like with the FBI, because in the nineteen eighties and nineteen nineties, you know, I had a lot of FBI friends, had worked with FBI and have FBI come into my court in Tyler, Texas and been in federal court and dealt with FBI. And these were quality guys, and they were stand up guys, and they were regardless of their political party. I didn't even know. I just knew they wanted to pursue wrongdoers and do the right things. And so I get to Congress and Mower's FBI director, and I started finding out that even though George Bush was president, w Bush was president, this was a different FBI he was creating. He didn't want the people that knew had been around. He started culling people that had been there for a long period of time, that knew right from wrong and were willing to speak up, and he wanted just new people that would salute him and say yes sir, and go do whatever he told him to do. And I saw that change occurring and it got us to where we are today.
Speaker 1: So let's talk about Jack Smith, and he's the former Special counsel. According to some he has led the most politicized prosecutions of all time against Donald Trump. But as we've come to learn, and I think we first heard the term Arctic frost maybe four or five months ago, but it turns out that Jack Smith was interested in a lot more than just going after Donald Trump on a lot of phony charges. He also involved members of Congress, including you when it comes to looking at your phone records, looking at other personal things. And it's just amazing how far this guy was able to go and the power behind the scenes that he was able to wield.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they should have we should have been protected by the Fourth Amendment, you know, probable cause and them describing with particularity the things to be searched and the things to be seized. But he used a grand jury, subpoena and just reams of paper to get a grand jury in d C. Which most likely was one hundred percent hate, hated, full of Trump and people that supported Trump, and just get them to sign off on subpoena and get the backing of a DC judge named Bosburgh is what was sold by Grassley's investigators. And they even got a non disclosure order signed by the judge. So somebody had to swear that me and the other hundreds of people and organizations, somebody had to testify that we were threats to flee the country. And you know, since my four years in the army, I've never had a home anywhere but Tyler, Texas. I got nowhere else to go, and even in Congress, I never had a home in d C. And we were threats to witness is. We were threats to do what Hillary Clinton did, destroy evidence, and they signed off on that, and that we could not be told that they were gathering our evidence because if they are our phone records, all this personal information, and actually then we don't know how deep this went. So Tom fitting a judicial Watch and his folks, they're going, at Sean Dunaghan's help, we're going after to find out just how broad this swath of information was they got. Rastley found out tremendous amount, But there's more there and we're going to find it out and we're going after the wrongdoers for what they've done. Is just absolutely incredible. It just Watergate pails in comparison to the kind of abuse of the judicial system that this took. It's just incredible.
Speaker 1: So it turns out that that Jim Jordan, the House the chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, has now subpoena Jack Smith to testify before his committee. Here's the thing, though, we see so many of these instances where individuals are brought in to testify. There's great drama, there's all kinds of draw dropping information that gets revealed.
Speaker 2: And then nothing happens.
Speaker 1: And then that is so upsetting to me and people and people like me that all this information comes out and we wouldn't know about any of this had Donald Trump not been elected. But when you see that there's a subpoena like this, there's going to be testimony, it sounds based on the way you're the way you're moaning them right now, that you're not expecting a lot to come with this.
Speaker 3: Well, uh, I'm a little skeptical. Having helped put together cases as a prosecutor, I know normally, the way you go is, uh, you talk to people that say Jack Smith worked with You talk to the people that work for him. You do interviews with them. You gather up the information that was that he utilized emails, all this kind of stuff. You get subpoenas, you get all of that stuff, you get warrants, you grab that information, and once you've got all of that information, then you question him under oath and so you know what questions to ask. You know, when he's lying to you, you're pinning down and then you got extra charges of lying to law enforcement or lying under oath. But when you grab your potential suspect and question him first, then it sends a message to all those people that worked with him and for him, Okay, here's Jack's version, so we better stick with that. And it makes it harder to prosecute. It makes a nice show and you have a nice hearing, but it doesn't do anything for you know, prosecuting people that have done the wrong things. Yeah, and the same way in my eighteen years when we were in the majority, I kept trying to push the subpoena judges because Article three, Section one says they only get to sit during their good behavior. And I know as a former judge in chief Justice, you can't get into the minitius of cases, but you can certainly question them about bad behavior, and if they're not acting in good behavior, then impeach them. In the past, we've only impeached judges like everybody else, if they commit a crime. But I think they can be removed for acting in bad behavior, and that includes not recusing themselves when you hate the people that you're presiding over, and that includes Donald Trump and the people that support him. So there's a lot that needs to be done here for the Judiciary Committee, and I wish they would subpoena the judges before they did Jack Smith, and then be pushing the the FBI to be going after and investigating Jack Smith instead of aheading Grassully do all the work on that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Chuck Rasley has been he the things that he has revealed have been astonishing.
Speaker 2: Louis GOHMERT, we got to run.
Speaker 1: The time goes so fast, and I appreciate your time before I let you go.
Speaker 2: Yes or no? Is the deep state real?
Speaker 3: The deep state is deeper than anybody ever suspected.
Speaker 1: Amen to that, Louis gomer Thank you so much. Thank you for your service to the country again and keep up the keep up the great work. That's uh great to talk to you about that front page magazine. I appreciate that, Louie Gomert, you're the best and all the best to you, sir. So there you go. You heard it from Louie Gomert. The deep State is real. He's been caught up in it. Twelve twenty five, Dan Carroll and for Bill Cunningham seven hundred WLW Back on the Big One, seven hundred WLW twelve thirty eight, Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham. We roll on till three this afternoon. My buddy Eric mcthaney's coming up after the News top of the Hour, and if you've not heard him before, you'll definitely want to stick around for him because he is absolutely fantastic. And it's amazing how quickly this narrative about Trump and Bete hegg Seth committing war crimes has fallen apart. And it's just another example of the way these the left in this country and Democrats try to go after Trump and heg Seth on anything they can especially. I mean, look, they don't care about heg Seth. They act like they do. But if they think they can get to Trump through him, that's what they will try and do. And it's just been glorious to watch how this whole notion that we struck the the Narco terrorist boat and there were survivors in the water and we and we killed them. We shot him, We shot him down to the bottom of the ocean, and somehow that's a war crime. And then it was of all news outlets, ABC News, Martha Rattitts last night, who reported that, and they actually did some actual journalism on this, and they they got to they got to the the actual assessment of that first strike, and they saw individuals in the water who were getting back on the remaining part of the boat, attempting to communicate with others that they were working with. They were not out of the fight, and by standard, the US was clear to engage again, and that is exactly what we did. And so one of the things I do on my nighttime show, but on my nine to midnight is I always try to play sound bites from Steven Miller, who is a special assistant in the White House and he works closely with Donald Trump. And Steven Miller is just fantastic. He was on with Jesse Waters last night and he was talking about this whole notion of stopping narco terrorists who are headed for the United States. And I want to play this SoundBite of him because it just puts in perspective exactly what we're dealing with, and he does it only in the way that Stephen Miller can do it. More classic stuff from Steven Miller here with Jesse Waters. Dave, can we please hear cut number.
Speaker 4: One, Deputy Chief of Staff for Policy and Homeland Security, Steven Miller.
Speaker 5: All right, Miller, have you ever heard of a controversy like this in your life?
Speaker 6: No, this is the first time I could ever think where a major political party has sided with narco trafficking, murdering terrorist scum. You know, you play one of those clips from a Democrat who said, oh, there's no such thing as a narco terrorist.
Speaker 2: They're just narco persons.
Speaker 6: The ISIS and these narco terrorists in our hemisphere use the same tactics.
Speaker 2: They use rape as a weapon.
Speaker 6: They skin people alive, they cut off their heads, they burn them to death. These narco terrorists, if a politician opposes them, they kidnap their family if they don't give them what they want, they murder their family. You can go to the border patrol here in the United States and you can say, draw me a map of the border, and on the Mexican side, tell me which cartel controls every inch of territory.
Speaker 2: And the border agents.
Speaker 6: Can literally say, mile by mile, which cartel.
Speaker 2: Controls which section of the world.
Speaker 6: Not the Mexican government, they don't control it, which cartel. When President Trump declared these organizations foreign terrorist organizations, that wasn't just a talking point, that wasn't just a buzzword. It was a promise, a promise from this president to use hard American power to kill and to stop these terrorists, these enemies of the United States, from killing our families, from killing our children, from taking over our communities.
Speaker 2: And that's what President Trump is doing.
Speaker 1: So they're Steven Miller, and he is laying it out as clearly as can possibly be, that these individuals are coming to America to kill American American citizens, to kill American kids, to my way of thinking. And look, I know they're doing it with drugs, and there's a demand for drugs, and they want to bring these drugs into the country. These drugs kill people. To my way of thinking, it's really not much different than if they were bringing a boatload of automatic weapons to this country, got to our shore, jumped out and started knowing people down. Would we stand for that activity for one minute?
Speaker 2: Would we be.
Speaker 1: Wringing our hands over whether or not we're going to stop these individuals from getting to our shore if we could do it now? The whole notion that you go out there with the Coastguard, you interdict them, you place them under arrest, you put them on trial, you hold them in prison, all that kind of stuff, well that's fine and dandy. We've been doing that for a long time now, and guess what, it doesn't work. So you've got these individuals, these organizations. The Trump administration looks at them and says, hey, look, these people are terrorists and we are going to stop them from getting to our country. And so the Democrats, who are hell bent on shutting this president down, on doing anything that will get him some bad pub, on doing anything that will end his presidency presidency or block him from what he is trying to do, they take a story from the Washington Post, again using what an anonymous source an anonymous source who said, hey, Pete seg HEGs has said to kill them all.
Speaker 2: And so many here's the difference.
Speaker 1: Last night, I played a clip from NBC News, and I gave NBC News credit because they actually broadcast information about what was happening in Minnesota. They talked about the fraud in the Somali community. They talked about that that there's been upwards of a billion dollars that were siphoned off of government programs that came from state government in Minnesota and from the federal government. And they talked about how Trump called these people garbage, that we don't want these kind of people in our country, talking about the people who were ripping off the government. And then I played the clip on the same story from the same cabinet meeting, and this is where the Trump made these remarks, was at the cabinet meeting by CBS and ABC, no context whatsoever. The stories were along the lines of well, Trump lashed out essentially for no reason at the Somalian community in Minnesota. So the dishonesty is aided and abedded by the national media in this country. And how many times have we heard them not report facts or anything that would help Trump because you know what, we just we just can't independently verify it. We can, we haven't corroborated that on our own. We don't know if it's true. And Trump hasn't you know, he said this, this, and this withoutrou presenting any evidence, and we just don't have the how many times have we heard that? But yet on this story when it comes to the Trump administration blowing these narco boats out of the water, and we may have committed a war crime based on what on one article from the Washington Post from an anonymous source. When it comes to stuff like that, well, those journalistic ethics, you know, those high standards, they sort of take a back seat because they just can't wait to get that information out there because they know what people will hear. They will hear war crimes. They will hear that Pete Hegseth is killing innocent individuals. And there's all these in their story are coming out now about all these these poor put upon a fishermen who are out there in these speedboats. And we also hear stories about how tough it is for Afghan refugees who have come to our country. Then we're supposed to boohoo that now we're supposed to wring our hands because Pete Hegseth may have pressured a Navy admiral who was questioning whether or not we should be striking these drug boats.
Speaker 2: Well, I got news for you.
Speaker 1: If you're at the command level, and you are at that position, and you have that profound disagreement with the administration and with the orders that you are getting, then you should resign.
Speaker 3: You.
Speaker 1: If you are incapable of carrying out the orders, the legitimate orders of the commander in chief, the Secretary of Defense, and you're at that level where you are a part of the command structure, then your time of useful service has come to an end. And that's perfectly fine. And if Pete Hegseth, uh, you know, put some pressure on this guy to step down, well, then so be it. That happens all the time. And I was talking with Louis Gumman earlier about James Comey, and James Comy should have resigned instead of him carrying out the wishes of Barack Hussein Obama and Hillary Clinton and those who were in control of the Democrat Party at that time, instead of letting the FBI get weaponized and politicized because when you're when you are in that sort of position where you speak directly to the president, where you are supposed to give the president the raw inform, the maybe not the raw information, but in that's been analyzed and information that is important to the decision making process without the accompaniment of the taint of politics on it. You have to give the president the straight information. But Coomy was incapable of doing that, and he allowed the FBI to be compromised in such ways that it has fallen into disfavor with the American people. And that's what I was talking to Louis Gohmert about about what a shame it is that we have come to that point in this country to where we feel that way about the FBI, And right now I still don't have complete trust in the FBI. There was a piece that Miranda Devine put out a couple of days ago in the New York Post and The New York and she was talking about a report that was done about the FBI under the leadership of Cash Hotel and Dan Bongino, and how there were insiders, former FBI agents who were talking about they didn't see real leadership at the FBI, that they solve problems within the FBI that these two were. Their conclusion was that they were more interested in building their own resumes than they were in restoring the FBI to its rightful place. That cash Pattel has come out since then and tried to debunk that and say that those things are not true. So we'll see what happens there. But my point is is that we are still questioning the FAA. I mean, there used to be in time in this country when the FBI is looking into it and when we knew they meant serious business. And just today we find out that they finally arrested a suspect in connection with the January sixth pipe bombing or the pipe bombs that were placed at the DNC and the RNC headquarters in Washington, d C. Before the events of January sixth. So it was the night of January fifth. And how many years now have we been seeing the grainy video that was shot from the surveillance cameras different angles. How many years have we seen that? When you've seen the video of the cars that were coming and going that where there were maybe a police who walked by and saw it and did nothing. So when you have things like this that go on. You give rise to all these conspiracies. You create space where all these conspiracy theories can come into play, and you wind up getting lost in the shuffle of it so many times because you can't tell what's true and what's not. And so when I have guests on like Louis Gombert and we sit here and we talk about the deep state, well, you know, people look at me and they they think, maybe you're really going down the rabbit hole on this deep state stuff, whether or not it exists. Well, well, if Louis Gohmer, who was in Congress for eighteen years, maybe even longer than I think it was eighteen years, I think I got that right. He was there, he was close to it, he saw it. If a guy like him, if guys like brad Winstrip, people who have been there, who have seen it up close and personal and know what it can do and know how deep it is, they're going to tell me these things exist, well then I'm going to believe. So the narrative's falling apart. But now somehow we're supposed to be concerned that Pete hegg Seth may have pushed a guy out the FBI has an arrested finally in the in the pipe bomb case. Jim Jordan is going to subpoena or ha sepoena Jack Smith and he's going to testify before his committee. It's one thing to get the information. It's another thing that someone gets held accountable for all of these things. And had Trump not been elected, had Kamala Harris even and now we come to find out about the corruption of Tim Walls, the governor of Minnesota, that all this corruption in Minneapolis through the Somali community. And I'll have to give some credit to the Biden administration because these investigations started back in twenty twenty two. The prosecutions at least did so in some respect, the Biden administration was on top of this. But Governor Tim Walls knew about it. Bill han Omar knew about it, didn't say anything about it, and that shows their corruption. So not only would we not know about this, the corruption would still be going going on, and it would get even that much deeper by the time we did start uncovering some of this, and how much of it have we uncovered. The more we uncover, the more we find out there's even more to uncover and that's the way these things are going. I got to get to a break. We've got news coming up the top of the hour. After that, my buddy Eric mcthaney is going to be here, and he is one of the main guys in the Bob and Eric Save America podcast and he's just a great commentator, great commentator on the issues of the day, and so we'll discuss these things with him, and I hope you can stick around for that. Dan Carroll in for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLWI Back on the Big One, seven hundred w l W one O nine, Dan Carroll for Bill Cunningham. Always great to be in for the for the Great American and always great to welcome in. My next guest, Eric macthaney, is an attorney. He's a social commentator, co host of the Bomb and Eric Save America podcast and has been a great guest many times on my show. And Eric methaney, it's great to have you back on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 7: Thank you, good to be back.
Speaker 1: Tell me what your thoughts are today. The breaking news, the FBI has announced the arrest of a suspect in connection with the pipe bombs that were placed at the DNC and the RNC headquarters on January fifth of twenty twenty one, for crying out loud, Why has it taken so long for the FBI to get to this point?
Speaker 5: Well, I think it's not a matter of why it's taken so long.
Speaker 7: I think it's a matter.
Speaker 5: Of a lack of will of them to investigate this where they left no stone unturned to find every grandmother who spent sixty seconds in the rotunda. This is somebody who's out there, This is somebody who's on video, This is somebody who went to two locations with pipe bombs.
Speaker 7: Surely they have.
Speaker 5: The investative means to at least make an effort to locate this person. I think what you see over the last five years under the Biden administration's FBI is a.
Speaker 7: Complete lack of effort, lack of will to.
Speaker 5: Try to find out who this person is. And obviously Trump's done it in less than a year. Some guy named apparently Brian Cole from Virginia. We know nothing about him. We're going to find out pretty soon. I imagine see his digital footprint ideologically where he's aligned. Clearly this was politically motivated, So this is going to be there's going to be some kind of ideology. I mean, unless he's just I hate both parties kind of anarchists. Who knows could be an Antifa guy. I mean, Antifa hates the Democrats as much as they hate the Republicans. But that seems to be what I'm talking to people. That seems to be the running bet is that it's probably an Antifa guy.
Speaker 2: We get to find out.
Speaker 7: But I think, yeah, it's positive that they found him.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, WHDe it takes so long when they were using every means available to track down non violent, first time offenders who set foot, not even set foot, who were just in d C or posted about DC.
Speaker 7: They locked up Enrique Tario for twenty two years.
Speaker 5: He wasn't even at the Capitol, but for the pardon of President Trump, he'd still be there. So it just I wonder why the will to find this person was not present with the former FBI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and the longer term damage is that the reputation of the FBI continues to swirl the drain. We the FBI is really not held in the same esteem that it was held ten, fifteen, twenty years ago because of the politicization and because of the dragging of the feet and investigations like this, so that that long term damage. And I was talking to Louis Gohmert a little while ago about this. It took more than just one administration for to fall in such disrepair. Can it be repaired in the space of one administration under the leadership of Cash Mittel and Dan Bongino.
Speaker 5: I think it has and I think it's been progressing in that direction. And I think certainly faith and confidence in the bureau has been restored, but there's.
Speaker 7: A lot of work to be done.
Speaker 5: I mean, the credibility of the FBI has been absolutely decimated over the last several years with Komy, with Ray, with everything that we've seen with January sixth, with the targeting conservatives spending time going after people for going to their teacher board meetings. Certainly, it's a reputation that has to be repaired. But I think they have the right people in charge. I like the direction they're going. I think Cash Metell and Dan Bongino are doing a phenomenal job. And you know, Rome isn't built in a day. I mean, this is going to take time, but they are moving in the right direction. They've made a major arrest. And mind you, we're not even a full year into the administration yet, and I'm in criminal justice for a living. I know for a fact that things do take time. Nothing is overnight. So this was good investative work. I imagine when they came in they had a lot of work to do. It's not like the former FBI handed them the case.
Speaker 7: Is that, hey, we're almost close to cracking it.
Speaker 5: I don't know if they had taken any steps in the direction of finding this guy. I think it was just like, yeah, someone planted pipe bons. Are we going to find out if this guy's a federal cooperator? That has yet to be determined, but it would not surprise me given the sheer numbers that were involved in January sixth, Why not.
Speaker 7: Have someone the night before and sort of use that as.
Speaker 5: An impetus to frame these people who came to the Capitol with the intention of just having their voices.
Speaker 1: For Yeah, yeah, yeah, Mark, Peacefully, peacefully and patriotically make your voices heard.
Speaker 2: Those are the words that I recall. But all that gets gets buried.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: One of the reasons I love having you on is because I just I could just look at your x feed and go right down the list, and I could do an entire show just based on this stuff you put that you put on your ex feed. I love reading it every day. And you're making the point about Somalia, and Trump has called it a third World hell hole, and you make the point that Somalia is a beautiful it could be a beautiful country right there on the ocean. But it's not the it's not the geography that makes it the third world country. It's the eye ideology. It's the people who live there, the people that occupy that country, that make it such a terrible place to live. And now we see, you know, here's another layer of corruption that I think would not have been revealed in the way it's being revealed had not Trump become president of the United States.
Speaker 5: Well, let me put it this way. Let's look at geography for a minute. We can have these frozen wastelands in northern Europe. I was just in Iceland, which is a beautiful country, and the land doesn't offer you much of anything. It's seventeen degrees most of the year. But these cultures thrive because they have discipline, good leadership, manners.
Speaker 7: Just basic decency.
Speaker 5: You go to a place like Somalia, which objectively is gorgeous. I'm sure if you remove all the garbage and all the pollution and all the crime and all the dilapidated structures, you have a beautiful piece of land on the Indian Ocean with Christine beaches. I mean, with the right leadership, it could be like the next Dubai. It could be this high end destination people pay forty thousand dollars to go stay at the Four Seasons.
Speaker 7: But it's not.
Speaker 5: It is a hellhole, governed by clan rivalries, by medieval ideology, by warlords and pirates. And the problem with the Third world is what you have is you have these people, this culture, occupying a pristine piece of land that they're going to absolutely pillage and destroy. And when there's nothing left and there's no semblance of real life left worth living, they're going to go somewhere else. Not necessarily to seek a new life, They're going to go there to exploit the resources and do the same thing they did in their home country. It's no coincidence that crime is up, that these quality of life offenses were seeing in places like Minnesota, that forty years ago. You didn't see you import the third world. You get the third world. You don't leave Somalia and come to America and go, I think I'm going to be a good citizen. I think I'm going to be a doctor. There are always those success stories. There's always people that come out of third world countries and company have become brain surgeons. Those stories happen, but by and large, let's be realistic. And when you look at the ship numbers of fraud, and we're talking about being committed, and Mount Walsh put out a beautiful post today talking about and there's some puff.
Speaker 7: Piece on Somalians, will some Allians.
Speaker 5: Contribute you know, x number one million dollars of taxes And we're like, well, wait a minute, is an offset by the fraud. And let's calculate that if you have X number of tax dollars divided by the eighty thousand some Allians of Minnesota, it comes out to like eight hundred dollars a person, where the average Minnesota is paying ten thousand. So already they're a net drain on the economy. And that's not even factoring in the fraud.
Speaker 2: They're committed.
Speaker 5: They're coming in they're being brought in, they're being enticed here, and they're being told, hey, all you have to do is say your child's autistic, and you get this, this, this, and this, and they're doing it and we don't have the resources. This is one of the big issues of illegal immigration. We've been talking about for years.
Speaker 7: We don't have the resources to take care of people.
Speaker 5: And as we sit here with the economy doing well, but costs are not coming down, the cost of living is not coming down, and taxes, the tax burden on a man ers is not coming down to going up as well as healthcare costs. What do you think we're paying for We got to pay for these illegals that are on Medicare, that are on these public programs. We got to pay for that. And you're taxing Americans that are not saying quality of life and cost of life adjustments. You're not seeing their wages go up, You're seeing costs go up, You're seeing taxes go up.
Speaker 7: So we're sitting here going we're getting shrewed.
Speaker 5: And these people are coming from third world countries, bringing third world values, not assimilating, and they're being able to build the government out of billions of dollars because our system allows it, and it's so frustrated.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we've gotten to the point to where people are hesitant to even call this out, to even expose the facts of this. Ilhan Omar was on a show a night or two ago and she talked about Trump and she and she just matter of factly, you know, Trump is a he's a racist, he's a bigots, he's into you, he's a Zionist, he's a an islamophobe. And so people in Washton, especially in DC, they don't want to be called those names. So we're supposed to just turn our head at this sort of thing and act as if we don't notice it. For fear of being called those names that that ilhan Omar called called President Trump.
Speaker 5: Well, you know what, fear of being called a racist, fear of being called a xenophobe or a bigot that has prevented us from maintaining our nation.
Speaker 7: People hide behind that.
Speaker 5: They're afraid of that, And sooner or later, your love of country and your love of your culture and your people has to be greater than your fear of being called a racist. They're going to call you that any way, no matter what you do try this in any other country. What would happen if you tried this in any other country? You think, you know, an American can walk into Somalia and go, hey, give me welfare, Hey my kid's autistic, give me this, give me that you probably be shot. I mean, the bottom line is we're the most generous nation on earth, generous.
Speaker 3: To a fault.
Speaker 5: And the fact that people can come here and can exploit our system and the system permits it, I mean that that's not necessarily a shame on them. They're just exploiting a loophole. That's shame on us for having that available. There was a time in our history everybody that say we're a nation of eminence, we're national of immigrants. The immigrants that came here one hundred hundred and fifty years ago came here to the Americans, there was a tremendous emphasis on assimilation. Immigration is fine as long as we limit the number of people who can come here because we can't take care of them all. And you assimilate this idea that you can come here and not learn the language and not assimilate.
Speaker 7: To our cultures, it's asinine to me.
Speaker 5: Somali culture is not consistent, and it's not compatible with American culture. You want to company, you want to preserve your culture, you want to go to your religious functions.
Speaker 7: Whatever the case may be, Go right ahead. But as you interact in day to.
Speaker 5: Day life, as you become a part of a society, you got to learn the language and you've got to act like we act. That's just how it goes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric mcthaney, have you had gotten much enjoyment of watching this narrative fall apart about war crimes being come by Pete hag Seth and President Trump as it relates to them blowing these narco boats out of the water.
Speaker 5: I you know what, they're going to glom onto anything they can. I just post something about Putin.
Speaker 7: I mean they're going there.
Speaker 5: They're certainly back to Russia. I'll I'm talking about Etein files. I haven't heard Epstein in two weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's going on? What's going on? I guess you know, I mean it really isn't.
Speaker 7: You know?
Speaker 1: All of these prosecutions against Trump fell apart one by one because they were on the flimsiest of legal grounds, or really on no solid foundation whatsoever. And this story about the war crimes was based on what an anonymous source and a story in the Washington Post, and it has completely fallen apart under its own weight, and the facts came out reported by Martha Rattitts of ABC News last night, of all places, finally had to tell the truth about this. So it's I mean, it just shows how how blood thirsty the left and the Democrats are to hang anything that they think is going to be a millstone around the neck of this administration.
Speaker 5: Well, of course we expect that from them. And look, the bottom line is that we're making from endish strides.
Speaker 7: I mean, that's the thing. We can get caught in these echo chambers.
Speaker 5: We can get caught in the instantaneous nature of social media and go I want this to happen right now. But we have to take a step back and look at where we were a year ago and look at the major issues that preceded the twenty twenty four election. Illegal immigration was at the top of that list, and the videos and the footage we were saying daily of the border of tens of thousands of people just pouring across. You don't see that anymore.
Speaker 7: Just if that were.
Speaker 5: Trump's only accomplishment in the first year he'd have a successful first year. The fact that we've accomplished even more than that, and we're making strides and we're not even done with the first year.
Speaker 7: Yet, people got to give him some credit just how quickly he works.
Speaker 5: I mean, you'll have a president who in four years accomplishes one thing, and all of that was his hallmarkt complishment. He is accomplishing things day in and day out, and you know people are.
Speaker 7: Going to complain. You can't please everybody. You're not going to agree with everything he does.
Speaker 5: But there's not a human being on the planet you're going to agree with one hundred percent of the time, let alone politicians. So temper your expectations, celebrate the wins, and keep up the fight.
Speaker 3: You know we are winning.
Speaker 5: And I think I'm glad that Trump is bringing attention to the issues in Minnesota, specifically as it relates to the fraud. And I like that he's speaking as someone who doesn't have to be re elected. It's always very refreshing and every president so you get to their advantage. Barack Obama above BA Ball, his second term was transformative.
Speaker 3: For this country.
Speaker 5: Now, obviously not for the better, but certainly he did what the left had elected him to do. The first time he was constrained, he was kind of as centrist. The second time he ushered in all that social change BLM, all the trans stuff came under Obama second term. So never underestimate the power of a president who does not have to get reelected.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no doubt, Eric Nathaniel, I want to end this segment on a bit of an upnote. You posted a day or so ago a story about Army vet Ed Bambas, eighty eight years old, who's working at a Myer store, and he told the story to the person he was talking to that he used to work at Ford, lost his pension, his wife passed away several years ago, and he's struggling financially and at eighty eight years old, he's out working at a Myer store to try and make ends meet. Well, people saw this on the internet and they are donating one and a half million dollars to mister Bambas so he can retire in dignity and financial security. But you make the point that had mister Bambas been in the country illegally, he wouldn't be struggling in such ways that he would have everything he needs would have been paid for by the taxpayer. But here's an army vet worked all his life, finds himself in the financial circumstances that he's in and he gets absolutely nothing.
Speaker 7: It was a heartbreaking story.
Speaker 5: Someone who's eighty eight years old should be living their best life retired.
Speaker 7: He was a military veteran. Shame on Ford for taking his pension from him. I don't know what happened there.
Speaker 5: I think the bankruptcy, but howill man was able to work his whole life Because the pensions.
Speaker 7: Are a thing of the past. You're not gonna get it anymore. That's like our grandfather's generation.
Speaker 5: But he was of that generation and he had a pension, he relied on it, he lost it, and here he is working at eighty eight years old just to put a roof over his head. And yeah, if he were an illegal, he'd have everything paid for. He'd be taken care of. And uh, you know the issue with him and I guess he's just a good man of a better generation than ours, with some.
Speaker 7: Dignity and he's not going to do that. But thank god, the internet does exist for some good.
Speaker 5: And hopefully this guy will be able to retire a piece. I hope the irs doesn't take.
Speaker 7: Half of it, but unfortunately they're going to take a big jump out of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be that would be the thing.
Speaker 1: Trump Bob a comment and say I'll pay this guy's taxes and then and that would that would be a tarry on.
Speaker 2: That'd be a teary on top of that story.
Speaker 7: Axemption.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, yeah, no doubt, Eric Methaney. If people want to find out more about you, where do they do that?
Speaker 5: Bob and Eric sad America. We are on Apple Podcasts. I think we're on Spotify. I think we got kicked off, but I think he let us back on and then follow me on exit.
Speaker 3: Eric.
Speaker 1: Eric macthaney, always great, Always appreciate the time, love the insight, keep up the great work and we'll be talking again before too long.
Speaker 7: Thank you very much.
Speaker 1: All Right, there you go, Eric Methaney and check him out on X You will love his feed the way I do. One twenty six Dan Carolyn for Bill Cunningham on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 2: I'm going to Clifton, get loaded. Hello, Bye, I'm broadcasting well seg it is Ah.
Speaker 1: Why are they having a high school football championship game Thursday.
Speaker 2: You got seventeen to visions playing over the next few days in Ohio. Is that how many divisions are? There's seven or eight, there's a lot, there's seven.
Speaker 8: So they're playing tonight, then they'll play Division one and all that probably three games or three games tomorrow, I guess, and then they'll play again on Saturday.
Speaker 2: Well they go into Sunday. I don't know.
Speaker 8: I just worry about Anderson and X and Northern Kentucky has no one in the state championship that like thirty years but believable, Andy Mack.
Speaker 1: We have we have a special guest on the Stooge Report, Yes, sir, right now, all right, and uh on his way. He might already be there for all I know, up to the Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Incanton, Ohio. The athletic director from Anderson High School, Chris Newton is our guest today.
Speaker 2: And Chris Newton, how the heck are you?
Speaker 4: I'm doing great?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: Are Are you pumped up? Are you ready to go?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 4: Dan, I am fired up? Baby, we are we are ready to go, baby, talk about driving.
Speaker 3: We're flying up there right now.
Speaker 7: Wow.
Speaker 2: Tom Brenneman must have got to the privates.
Speaker 1: Yet there you go the Tom Brenneman private jet. Wow, that's a beautiful.
Speaker 3: Take care of us.
Speaker 2: Him and Marty.
Speaker 1: So talk talk a little bit about the Anderson Raptors, you know, under the under the the the head coach that you have there. I mean, it's been all been all about, Uh, it's been all about offense. Offense, offense. Anderson wasn't known for playing much defense. But you look at some of the final scores they had this year, forty nine to seven over West Claremont, thirty six to ten over eleven, and you beat Kings forty nine to twenty four. You're scoring a lot of points, but you're playing a little defense along the way. Is that going to be the difference this year? Because this is the second year in a row you faced Avon in the championship final.
Speaker 4: Dan, Dan, You're a hundred percent right. We've We've always been known for our offense. Evan is a is an incredible offensive mind a coach, and we in his early years at Anderson, we kind of lived in that. And you know, we're winning games fifty to forty eight and stuff like that, and you know, enough tough losses in the in the playoffs, and you know, Evan really devoted. Evan and his staff really devoted you know, so much time in the off season. You know, people just think these guys worked, you know, August November. These guys worked twelve months a year. And Evan and his coaching staff really worked so hard at developing a defensive foundation. And they went and listened to people, They went and spoke to college coaches, they went to clinic and you know that combined with we have some unbelievably talented players right now at Anderson High School and things have just clicked these last couple of years.
Speaker 7: Our defense has has matched our offense and at.
Speaker 4: Times it succeeded it. And uh so we are just so excited. It is a very very balanced club that coach Dryer.
Speaker 2: Puts out there.
Speaker 1: So whenever anyone heads to the state championship and Anderson High School, you have the big send off there. Talk about the event last night, the big send off for the football team heading up to camp.
Speaker 4: It was phenomenal. We had, you know, it's our parade, a champions and we stay. We have a state walk all the way through the school. Our our our PEP band leads it. Our cheerleaders follow and then we had our football team and our ball boys and our coaching staff follow that. Right after they marched all the way through the school with parents and students going crazy in the hallways. They our admin assistant, Debbie Welker always feeds them a bunch of cupcakes. And then they get on They got on the bus and traveled up to Canton yesterday and it is uh, you know, as your son has done before in his quest and winning a state championship. Uh, you know exactly what it is. Hassler's done the same thing. It is an awesome experience for our kids to walk through.
Speaker 2: The hallways like that.
Speaker 1: It's it's outstanding. And no matter how many times, Chris Newton you make that trip to Canton, that never gets old, does it?
Speaker 2: No, No, not at all.
Speaker 4: This is uh this I'm blessed that this is my fourth time being involved with the state champship football game and uh, and it is awesome. There is no substitute for playing in Canton, Ohio, and to pro you know, the Hall of Fame Stadium, there is no substitute. It is a phenomenal venue. The people up there treat you like Queen Kings and Queens, and it's just, uh, it's just an awesome experience and something our kids will remember forever.
Speaker 1: So Bill Dennison tell Chris Newton what happens if they win the state championship, and.
Speaker 8: Well, they will because they're going to get revenge against Avon for beating them last year. That's why the coach told me earlier in the week. That's why, sir, that they were out at like what seven minutes to six every day because they lost by seven points last year.
Speaker 2: He wanted them to let him know about that. Baby. It was they practiced like at six am. It's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You are one hundred percent right. We've always practiced at six am, and this year our coach and our players wanted a little reminder that we fell seven point short. So we practiced at five point fifty three every single day in the summer and this and as the season went by.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he knows it.
Speaker 8: Well, you win and coaching and you'll be next week you'll be down here on the Stooge Report being honored as state champs.
Speaker 3: Oh man, that is.
Speaker 4: Going to be a great feeling.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 2: Coach Dryer will love to do that.
Speaker 4: He will love to do that. Our kids are ready to go, or our whole community. It's amazing. I we left a little bit ago. I'm in the car right now, Dan Kerre, I'm bringing up two Hall of Famers and and uh Jerry Nerle and Stanley Jones.
Speaker 2: How about that.
Speaker 4: I got two Hall of Famers with me and we're heading up. But you know, our our booster president, Emmy Miller. Uh, you know, our kids are treated like kings man. They got three chartered buses yesterday we took up there and they're staying at the Double Tree Hotel. Yeah, with buffets and and all kind of breakfast buffet, a lunch buffet, went to the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 2: Our our our our.
Speaker 4: Band and our cheerleaders are hopping on chartered buses right now. That are our athletic boosters Amy Miller have gotten for them. And then are we got two We got two pet busses going up. They're they're taking the cheese wagon. We didn't have enough extra funds there, but the boosters fed them all pizza today before they're leaving. So it is going to be it is going to be a fired up group of raptors ready to go tonight.
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Chris Newton, I'm glad to hear that Anderson Nation is traveling well. Best of luck tonight to the raptors, and we'll see what happens. And you you bring that state championship trophy home, you'll be a guest here in the studio with Bill Cunningham and Seg Dennison on the Stooge Report.
Speaker 2: So that'll that'll just be icing on the cake. But tell those raptors that that would be an honor. Yeah, get that job.
Speaker 1: Done tonight and let's bring a championship home to Anderson Township.
Speaker 4: All right, please tell Paula and Hafler.
Speaker 5: I said, what's up?
Speaker 2: All right, Newt, appreciate it, buddy. Be careful out there. Have a great.
Speaker 3: Times, sir.
Speaker 2: So there you go, man, you got it. Good luck. There you go.
Speaker 1: Chris Newton, the athletic director at Anderson High School, and that dude is ready to go.
Speaker 2: Sounds like it.
Speaker 8: Dan Carroll, the Stoot reporters of Proud Service, every local Tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers, temestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Schmid Heating and Cooling five one three five three one sixty nine hundred. Thank you Roxy. We also want to thank Ron's Roost Restaurant and bar. It's clucking good for our lunch today. Pam brought up our lunch today in five seven, four oh two two two thirty eight to fifty three Race Road on a good old west side and don't forget samee X place tomorrow night for the.
Speaker 2: Division one title. That'll be big.
Speaker 8: They're going to have a watch party for the Bombers game tomorrow night at Ron's Roost outstanding. And then also the they got a wish tree at want Ron's Roost and just take an ornament and get somebody a nice Christmas present.
Speaker 2: In need.
Speaker 1: Seventeen degrees tonight for the Anderson game, twenty one degrees for the Xavier game tomorrow night.
Speaker 2: So you're heading up to the games nice and cold. Gotta bundle up.
Speaker 8: Let's see Bengals update there. Ted Karras has been named the Bengals club winner for the Walter Peyton Man of the Year Award. He does that because of all of his great work with the Sincy Hat Foundation. And let's see what else is going on. Hes got got that Crosstown shootout tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I almost forgot about seven seven o'clock, seven o'clock yea and ninety third meeting between the Bearcats and Muskies and previewed all tonight Wes Miller Show Live from the Orige of Montgomery in at eight oh five here on seven hundred WLW. So you got Dan, Hord and TNL with the call on seven hundredron Byron Joe.
Speaker 2: Correct. So there you go.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be big. The Centas Center will be packed. Yeah, it will all right, SEG. If you would please and good luck to the Anderson Raptors and go get us out of the Stege reports.
Speaker 8: Dan, in honor of those raptors and the bombers Gord for state titles, bring them home boys. We leave you with the immortal words of the stew report.
Speaker 1: We got nothing there are there are after a silence after Chris Newton gave us that speech earlier today, we got we got nothing left. There is nothing, There's nothing left, correct, SEG. We'll see you, sir on seven hundred WLW, seven hundred w l W. I'm Dan Carroll, please to welcome in my next guests. Robert Spencer is an author. His latest book is Holy Hell, Islam's abuse of women and the infidels who enable it. And I mean it's not just that book. This guy's also the director of Jahad Watch. He's written thirty two thirty two different books on this subject. And Robert Spencer, it is great to have you back on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 9: Great to talk to again, Dan.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: We talked a couple of weeks ago about Zorahan Mandani. It actually was before the election. But now that Jorhan Mondani has been elected in New York City, what are New Yorkers in for? And let me ask you this, what did you make of the meeting that Zorahan Mondani had with President Trump there in the Oval Office.
Speaker 9: It seemed to me that Trump was trying to make it impossible for Mamdanni to blame him when everything goes wrong, as it inevitably will. Mamdanni is a Marxist, although he denies it, it's very clear from his record, his statements, and he's going to try to implement various socialist policies in New York which are going to likely bankrupt the city, and then.
Speaker 2: He'll blame Trump.
Speaker 9: And now with Trump on record being friendly and talking him up and saying he's rooting for him, It's going to be harder for Mam Donnie to displace the blame in that, and so I think that it could have been It was very likely was a very canny move on the part of the President to try to take away one of Mam Donnie's primary strategies, which is to execute his plans and then when they don't work, try to blame Trump for everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I looked at that, and I see it as Trump really throwing a curveball to the base of Mandanni because much of his base is simply people who hate Trump. And I think a large portion of his campaign, aside from the free buses and the rent controls and the free grow gery stores, a large portion of his campaign were supported by people who simply hate Trump and for no other reason wanted to vote for Mondnni because of that. And I think Mondanni needs Trump a lot more than Trump needs him. And I think that is that this was more of a positioning move for Trump because he knows in the future at some point Mondnnie's going to have to come knocking on his door.
Speaker 9: Exactly, and see this is the way that it worked out. The historical precedent that we have for this is when New York City went bankrupt back in the seventies and they asked President Gerald Ford for a handout and to bail them out, and he refused. And Ford was the one who got the blame, not the leaders of New York City who had run it into the ground economically. And now Trump has kind of checkmated Mondnni and made it virtually impossible for him to make the same maneuver.
Speaker 1: You and I have not spoken since that came to light all the corruption and the fraud going on in Minnesota as it relates to the Somalian community there, and the fraud that surrounds Feeding the Hungry program, another program for autistic children, another program that is supposed to provide housing for seniors and at risk individuals, and more than it looks like more than a billion dollars has been embezzled from these programs, and probably a lot more. Are you surprised by any of this that so much has gone on and so much of this is connected to this particular community and the way that this whole thing has been rolled out.
Speaker 9: I'll tell you, Dan, the only thing that surprises me about it is that anybody it is surprised because I could have told you this was coming for ever since there were Somalis in Minneapolis. Really because the Koran, the Holy Book of Islam, teaches that it's the responsibility of the infidels to pay for Muslims, to pay taxes to the Muslims and provide for their upkeep. Now that being the case, if they're not doing that, there have been any moms who have told Muslims, you can steal from the Infidel and it's perfectly okay because their money belongs to you anyway, and you're entitled to what they have, and so we should expect communities of believing Muslims to be stealing from us. It's surprising here again, surprising that anybody was surprised.
Speaker 1: The New York Post wrote a piece about Ilhan Omar and how she is connected to so many of these individuals who are either tangentially or directly connected to a lot of the fraud that's been going on there, and the Post is asking some serious questions about how much she knew about this. She had events at some of these restaurants where these feeding the Kids program was supposed to go on. She's got pictures with a lot of the individuals, some of them who've already been convicted in some of these fraud schemes. So do you have any doubt at all that Ilhan Omar knew exactly what was going on with all this fraud and deception.
Speaker 9: There none whatsoever. This was something that I expected. It's a full story of it. We're known that she would be implicated in it in a very high to a very high degree, maybe even helping the people do things so that they wouldn't get caught. Here again, this is not really even something that she would have thought of as unethical. It's just a natural order of things. The non Muslims are supposed to be paying money to the Muslims, and so this is money.
Speaker 3: This is all.
Speaker 9: This was something that the Somali community was completely.
Speaker 2: Entitled to, you know.
Speaker 1: So as I look at this, look at what happened in Minnesota, I look at this individual from Afghanistan that was shouting Ala wakbar are as he shot the two members of the National Guard in DC, I keep thinking of what Condo Leeves the Rice talked about after she did her evaluation and analysis of September eleventh, and she said that our enemies were on a war footing and we are not. And I think that, and I think we've we've sort of fallen back into that, at least under the previous administration. But I listened to what Marco Rubio said a day or so ago and want to I want to play that cut right now, because when I hear Marco Rubio talk like this, it makes me think that at least parts of our administration, the Trump administration, have their eyes open to this. Dave, could we please hear a cut number two?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we're not going to hear it, but in any case, uh, Marco Rubio talked about the threat of Islam and how Islam looks to Okay, okay, here we go. Now, let's hear Mark Rubia.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 10: Ultimately, all radical Islamic movements in the world identify the West writ large, but the United States in particular, as the greatest evil on the earth. And every chance to have the notion that somehow radical Islam would be comfortable with simply controlling some province in Iraq or Syria is just not born out by history. Radical Islam has shown that their desire is not simply to occupy one part of the world and be happy with their own little caliphate. They want to expand. It is a revolutionary in its nature. It seeks to expand and control more territories and more people. And Radical Islam has designs openly on the West, on the United States, on Europe. We've seen that progress there as well, and they're prepared to conduct acts of terrorism in the case of Iran, nation state actions, assassinations, murderers, you name it, whatever it takes for them to gain their influence and ultimately their domination of different cultures and societies. That's a clear and imminent threat to the world and to the broader West, but especially to the United States, who they identify as the chief chief source of evil on the planet. The reason why they hate the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, the leadership of the UAE of Bahrain is because they've allowed the United States to partner with them. That's why they hate them.
Speaker 5: They consider them infidels for it.
Speaker 10: They hate Israel, but they also hate America, and they hate anywhere in the world that we have influenced. They seek to attack it, including here in the homeland. If you look at the domestic terrorists at the attacks that happened here domestically, the overwhelming majority of them have been inspired by radical Islamic viewpoints, and that includes the shooting in the Poults nightclub in Orlando, Florida. That includes the Saudi pilot in Pensacola, my home state, two attacks.
Speaker 1: So, Robert Spencer, when you hear Marco Rubio talk like that, I know, when I hear him speak like that, it tells me that at least part of this administration, here's their eyes open to this. And Marco Rubio, I think, does a fantastic job, and he's able to lay it out in plain language that just about anyone is able to understand.
Speaker 9: Yes, that was very good. It is unusual and rare from a high level public official, and so it's refreshing to hear just a couple things. Though, if you don't mind, maybe I'm looking at the glass half full and half empty that is instead of half full. But it seems to me in the first place, it's not radical. It is mainstream, ordinary Islam that seeks conquest and domination of the infidels, and that needs to be recognized so that we don't keep on thinking that this is some aberration, but understand that it can just appear anywhere where there might be Muslims. That's not to say that every Muslim is a terrorist or a radical or something like that, but that this is far more widespread than I think most people want to believe. And also when he talks about Saudi Arabia and Cutter not being on this program, I think, unfortunately that's not the case. They are very much still part of it. They are pursuing their own short term pragmatic interests. When those interests change, when they shift, then it'll be clear once again that those are Ghati entities like the others.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: Going back to Mandani and the people that voted for him, it's one thing to have young people like this who really know nothing of socialism. They were failed by the educational system in this country to realize the failure that comes along with socialism and how wherever it's been tried it has never worked. The other part of it is, and this is what your book is about, Islam's abuse of women and the infidels who enable it. I think by and large, the women who voted for this guy have absolutely no clue of the way women are treated within Islam.
Speaker 2: That's right, Dan.
Speaker 9: I mean, consider the fact that Mandanni has said that he's going to stop having police respond to domestic violence cases, that he's going to send social workers. Now, if you got some violent guy with a knife startning to kill his wife, a social worker is not going to help. And it's just appalling that he would say this. But coincidentally or not coincidentally, it coincides exactly with the Islamic Holy Books that care on, which says that if you have a woman from whom you fear disobedience, then beat them.
Speaker 2: And it's it's not a.
Speaker 9: Police matter, it's something that's completely justified. And so mom, Donnie just happens to be endorsing a procedure that will aid and a.
Speaker 1: Bet that well, well, we'll see how this is going to manifest itself over time. I think he takes office right after the beginning of the first of the year, so well, we'll see what happens. And you've also got another piece up at Front Page magazine.
Speaker 2: And do you right.
Speaker 1: I hate to say I told you so, but not that much. And you talk about recommention recommendations that you made back in two thousand and eight that would have prevented us from being in the situation that we find ourselves in. Now, what what were some of those recommendations that you made back in two thal.
Speaker 9: One of them was stopping immigration from Muslim countries. Now, this is something that I got a lot of heat for and people were saying, oh, see, this is racist and so on exactly, But it was never a racial thing to start with. It's about an ideology that is supremacist, violent, and expansionist and that people are bringing in. It's just actually what the President has just been talking about when he was speaking about how he was going to end immigration from third world countries. Now that's a good start, but the fact is this is not even really a third world problem. This is an Islamic problem. And the longer we ignore that, the more the problem is going to keep on growing and coming at us from areas where we don't expect. So if the President were to say I'm going to end immigration from Muslim countries, he also would get a lot of heat for being a racist islamophobe. But he could actually do it if he wanted to, and he could base it on the teachings of Islam that call for violent conquest of unbelievers, and those things are not hard to find. So it's a good step that he's taking. Certainly he will keep a lot of Jihat terrorists out of the country, and that's also the good. The thing about immigration is, you know where a nation of immigrants, and all of us have immigrant backgrounds if you go back far enough. And so a lot of people think it's a terrible Unamerican thing to restrict immigration, but there are national security issues involved. They're readily demonstrable, and I commend the presidents for taking notice of them.
Speaker 1: But I've heard so many people make the argument that Islam is more than just a religion. It's also a political movement as well. And so when there's no doubt about that, when you when you combine those two, the political side of what Islam wants to bring to this country is certainly not compatible with our constitution, our way of life, our culture. And what is it going to take for people to finally recognize that and say, look, practicing your religion is one thing, but trying to change the entire culture and the way that the United States of America works and what it was founded on is another thing. And we've got to draw the line somewhere.
Speaker 9: Absolutely, I couldn't agree more. And this is what I've been saying for years, that we have to understand that Islam has this political aspect, and that that aspect of Islam is completely at odds with the American Constitution, and so there's nothing wrong with our taking measures to protect ourselves from that. And this has been obscured all these years by these charges of Islamophobia and so on, and so here again, I commend the President of the people around him for not being afraid to grasp that metal and to do what's necessary to protect the American people. I only hope that they don't get stopped again by leptist judges or somebody who say you can't can't limit immigration, and that you have to let everybody in, no matter how dangerous they.
Speaker 2: Are, and so on. Yeah, how do you find time to write thirty two books? I don't do anything else. An'll do anything else?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, Robert Spencer, always great, I appreciate the time. I'll look forward to the next time we get a chance to talk again. You may have four or five more books out by then, but we will say with that, all right, keep up the great work and all the best to you, and take care of yourself, you too. All right, there you go, Robert Spencer on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 5: That's what I do when I go with you know, Christmas, When you get all the little kids over and they're trying to take the ball from you, you just keep knocking them on the ground and hitting them with elbowls.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be that here pretty soon. Christ List at ten L's house where he torments the kids. Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: So Tenel is throwing elbows at his little uh nephews and nieces. They're trying to take the ball from Merry Christmas. We're gonna learn learn a tough lesson there, kid. You're not kidding you. Come take the ball. No, Terry Nelson doesn't give the ball up to anybody.
Speaker 2: Come to take the ball.
Speaker 8: You can't get an adult anybody. You better pack a lunch, correct, Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That is hilarious. Yes, that is absolutely hilarious.
Speaker 8: And the stout reporters and proud service, every local tame Star heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality.
Speaker 2: You could feel in Cincinnati.
Speaker 8: Cal Sheldon Braun at braun heating at five one, three, three, eight, five seventy seven sixty five spot, And let's see good luck to Anderson. Tonight, let's go the Raptors will take on Avon for a second year in a row for the Ohio Division two state championship. Avon won last year by seven points, so it's a rematch of last year's final. Also, good luck to Steve Speckt and the Boys, Rocky Boyman and everyone else at Saint X with the Bombers facing Olin Tangy Orange tomorrow night in Division I title game. Also in beautiful and warm Canton, Ohio.
Speaker 1: About seventeen degrees tonight, about twenty one degrees on on Friday night, So that's not going to be a whole heck of a lot different And seg they say defense wins championships. Yes, Anderson was not known for playing a whole lot of defense. But Chris Newton, we had him on the Athletic Director about an hour or so ago and he said, this year they're playing a little defense. The defense wins championships. We shall see Bengals up happens tonight.
Speaker 8: Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Winding Tobacco and Party Town with thirteen Northern Kentucky locations, Party Town in Florence. They are open three hundred and sixty five days to serve you. Bengals getting ready for Sunday's battle at Buffalo. Preview at All Tonight Cincinnati Tax Resolution, Power by Top Roundtable Show presented by Postman Law six oh five, Lance Rocky and the Company Live from Long Necks and Wilder.
Speaker 2: What about Trey Hendrickson right here? He's not playing?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 2: Nope? How much money is he being paid?
Speaker 3: A lot?
Speaker 2: And he's not playing? He's not playing again? T Higgins is making progress through concussion protocol. How long does that take?
Speaker 8: I guess you got to get checked out and you know, see what happens, Dan, I don't know. That's all secretive NFL stuff. It would be a good thing to have t Higgins and Jamar Chase on the field at the same time. I'm sure they'll both be there.
Speaker 1: And Jamar Chase apologized, yes for spitting on that dude, right, I read it.
Speaker 2: I thought it was a pretty good apology. Yes, I agree. I thought I thought that. I thought that got the job done.
Speaker 8: The Bengals announced it center Trey Trey Henry. The Bengals announced that center Ted Kerris has been selected as the team's club winner of the twenty twenty five Walder Peyton NFL Man of the Year Award. And he is he of course helps officially launch the since he had foundation, that nonprofit organization dedicated to providing education and infrastructure to adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities in the Cincinnati area. So congratulations to him. I think it's a couple a couple of years in a row he's been tabbed the Man of the Year, well deserved.
Speaker 2: Good for him.
Speaker 8: College basketball, of course, Tomorrow night Crosstown shoot Out up JA brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution Power by Tave Sheldon. Bearcats and Muskies meet for the ninety third time tomorrow night at the Cintas Center, and preview the game tonight Wes Miller Show Live from the Origin of Montgomery in at eight o five right here on seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: I heard the uh Rick Patino Junior talking about that. Yeah, and he he said, he says, look, I understand the importance of the game, but he's not going to get try and get his guys all jazzed up about it so so he's he's gonna like, we got we got to got it. We gotta play a game. It's another game, that's correct. Gotta go out and play the game.
Speaker 8: But it's as let's have no shenanigans, no fights, no pushing and shoving and all that stuff, and just have a clean game.
Speaker 2: Whoever wins wins, and then you move on.
Speaker 1: It's going to be a big, big packed house at the Cintas Center that can I'm not gonna be able to watch that game on TV.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've not seen I haven't seen NT I haven't seen.
Speaker 1: I think I've seen one Xavier game on you maybe two when they were playing in that tournament. And then, uh, I'm not I don't think i've seen any Maybe it's my cable. I mean maybe my cable must think because I turned on. I turned on trying to watch a UC game on TV. A football not a football game, but a basketball game. Well, you know what you do, I can't get them. I got to get some new Then how do I remedy that? Hey, the bill, I paid the bill. I'm just saying, but what I'm paying one of them? You got what I'm paying for? Stinks?
Speaker 2: You got one of them? You got you got one of them crazy channels? Or what do you got?
Speaker 3: I got?
Speaker 2: I got the you know, I got what what do you call it? The the ulti fiber? I think, oh, well, I don't know anything about that.
Speaker 8: I don't know, but it Lance, But it stinks. I don't know what to tell you. You know, Hey, the bill call you know what? Call Lance? He knows all about that. You know, I turned the TV on.
Speaker 3: I can.
Speaker 1: I can find Lee High versus Robert Morris, but I can't find you about you.
Speaker 8: Just watch the bottom of the screen. You get updates. You want to see the bear cat? What's the matter with you?
Speaker 10: You know?
Speaker 8: Well, they'll probably be on bigger I mean, once the Big twelve starts, they'll be on. They'll be on by the major channels. You'll be able to get them.
Speaker 2: Just pay the bill. Who pays the bills in your household?
Speaker 8: I pay the bills? Okay, well pay it. The bill has been paid. Okay, but my cable stinks. I don't know anything about that stuff. So call them and then the gall customer service. I bet you they'll I bet you they'll put you in priority. Know that you're a radio Yeah, that I might talk bad about you on the radio. My service doesn't give you that former former helicopter, helicopter star of Channel nine. Whatever happened to Chopper nine, uh, Chopper.
Speaker 1: Nine, Chopper nine, I think it it left here and I think it went to Saint Louisa, and then from Saint Louis, I think it went on to I think, you know, they took all the stickers off of it, and then I think they might have gone to New Orleans or something like that. But you know, those choppers, they move around, leave them for a few years up here, then they take them back to the shop and then they you know, they fix them up, and then they send them off somewhere else. There you go, I put the put the digital stuff in there. Whatever they do. But those those choppers, they get sent out all over the country. Gotcha a few a few years here, a few years there, and I mean if they fly for a long time and it's they're.
Speaker 2: Expensive though, that's for sure. That was fun though.
Speaker 1: Those those are fun days when I got to fly around in Chopper nine, got to see everything.
Speaker 8: Got to give you credit there, Dan, because I'm I'm bad on directions on the ground. I can't imagine you trying to say, well, I'm over, I'm over this road and you go that road and you go over there up in the sky.
Speaker 2: Well you do it, you do it long enough, you pretty much you got a pretty good idea. You know, you know where you are. Aren't marrying Bill Bharr and all the rest of those guys know how to do that.
Speaker 3: So h But.
Speaker 1: But the State troopers, the State Troopers have a system where if you get they've got a camera, a way better camera than the one that we had in Chopper nine. But they've got a camera and they and they took they took me up one time and showed me how it works. You take their camera and you pointed at a street, okay, like you know the street, we're out here, roads right out here. Then it shows up on the screen it says Montgomery Road, and then all all the the intersections, all the streets that come off of it, it puts all the names of those streets up as well.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, they've they've got a I I had to use brain power.
Speaker 1: I didn't because the camera I had just took pictures didn't have the names of the streets on.
Speaker 2: But I had so I had to know, you know, I had to know when.
Speaker 1: You're on Reading Road or Montgomery Road or Devil's Backbone or something like that. All right, all right, but we've got Amerzon Raptors Tonight X and old and Tangy Orange or what's what's the orange? It's like, I don't know, I can't remember their nickname.
Speaker 2: They got.
Speaker 8: They got a good quarterback in Tangy Citrus. They've they got a very good quarterback and play defense very well.
Speaker 1: All right, but see sat next Wednesday night. They'll be in on the stooge for tomorrow night. I'm saying Anderson Anderson wins tonight, they'll be in next week. They with Saint X. So you're telling me the Cunningham's back next week. Correct for the stooge reports. Right, we'll find all right, we'll find out what happens. Seg always great, always great being here with you, man. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: All right. Uh, let's get out of the Stooge report, Dan.
Speaker 8: In honor of UH, go Anderson and go st X. Let's go tonight and tomorrow. We leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 2: Report.
Speaker 3: Appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Catch you on the flip side. We go on by back.
Speaker 1: That's the cowboy. Yep, it's gonna be great. Here in his voice piece, when when when does spring training start?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 8: Geez, that late February or something early February. It's right around the corner. And you don't know because we care about the Bengals right now. Correct, they are only two games out of first and have they have the red sign Kyle Schwarber yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Will they When that happens, I'll jump off this building.
Speaker 1: Maybe we're going to break into programming, breaks out, we break it, not yet, Seg, you're the best.
Speaker 2: You on seven hundred WLW