Speaker 1: Is The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. On a wonderful, wonderful Monday. It's been Metal of Honor Monday. It's been a good time. We've been all over the map. So we're in case you're just now joining us. We're about to have just a little brief talk here about it was an email. I won't go over it all again, but the guys wanting to know. Do you think some Republicans just want to move on? So I want to I'm gonna cover this in a more broad way because it's not really going to be about one specific person, although Trump's the central figure in this. Before Donald Trump came along, the GOP was very, very different. Now, it's not that it always was the same. Parties change all the time over time. Parties change all the time over time, the mood of the base changes, the political leaders changes, the mood of the country itself changes. There are a variety of factors. But the Republican Party of today does that looked like the Republican Party of two thousand, But that doesn't look like the Republican Party of nineteen fifty. But that you see what I mean? They change all the time that change is almost we not almost, it is always resisted by the people who are currently running things the way it is. So the GOP prior to Trump. We'll call this the George Bush GOP. This is not meant to be insulting, although I'm not a big fan. It's just a great way to describe what it was, the George Bush GOP. What was it? Fairly Socially conservative. You know, they're going to do really well in evangelical circles and things like that, Orthodox Jews, that kind of thing. They're going to do well in those circles. People who vote on social issues, gay marriage, abortion, that kind of stuff. Fiscally okay, spent way too much money, really good on taxes, big on low taxes. Let's cut your taxes. Let's get these taxes down. Immigrants, total disaster. They it was an effort to be quote compassionate conservatives. Well, you can come into the country, just come in the right way. How many times have you heard a Republican say that, just come in the right way. Now we're flooded with one hundred million freaking foreigners of people who came the right way. But that was GOP Central GOP big business were working hand in hand, and it was endless foreigners all the time into the country. Now that is one thing. It was here's another thing. It was invade everywhere all the time. This comes back to the g WATT, the Global War on Terror. I know because I was part of it. The thinking was the United States military should go marching all over the globe in order to defeat radical jihad. And then of course these morons would bring in refugees from these countries where we're fighting the war. And now we have the Muslim call to prayer in the country. But either way, that's how the GOP operated. Heavy on the foreign war, heavy on the foreigners. Well, those two issues, in particular the base. You know how I said, the base itself will guide kind of how the party changes Democratic Republican. The base really disliked those two things. Over enough time the g WATT was really popular. Is certainly right after nine to eleven. Boy, the bloom faded on that one quickly. Foreigners Americans, while we had money pouring in and good jobs. Americans in general are kind people. So you hear, hey, we're bringing in a thousand refugees from Afghanistan, you think, oh, good. I want those people to have a better life. Maybe they'll be at church with me on Sunday. We were finding out that wasn't necessarily the case. Okay, So because the mood of the base changed, that that is what allowed Donald Trump to capture the GOP and that I don't mean that in a bad way when he came down that escalator. Donald Trump won the GOP primary voter over in one speech. And what did he say in that speech? He stood up and he said things that obviously we're used to now, but nobody has said these things before and for a long time, and the GOP is certainly not a major presidential figure. He got up and he said, you know, Mexico is not senate, it's best people. They're sending a bunch of druggies and rapists over here. Well, obviously, not only is that true, no one else was talking like that. And we wanted to hear that because we knew that was true too. And so a huge part of the GOP base said, that's my guy, that's my guy, Get me the one who will stop it, and that he was always ranting about foreign wars and how dumb they are. Why'd we go to Iraq. Trump was the og on anti Iraq all that other stuff. So Donald Trump over the last ten years and the America First Movement have started to radically change those two major things. The foreign war thing. I know you're going to email about Iran, I know he screwed up. I got that. But the no foreign war thing in the foreigners thing I mentioned at the very beginning of this show, one hundred thousand dollars fee. Now, if you want to bring in an h one b We're we're getting progress. Border closed, we are stripping visas away from people, We're blocking country. We are taking steps the GOP would never have taken under George Bush on these things ever in a million years. But that brings me to this. So many Republicans who were running things under the Bush GOP, they're trying to wait out Donald Trump. They understand by now that it doesn't do any good to slam up against him, to run against him, because you will lose Donald Trump. If you declare war on him, he will declare war back on you. He will recruit and has recruited several times over primary candidates, and you will lose your seat and the House of Representatives or the Senate. If you go to war with Donald Trump, that lesson has been learned the hard way by many many Republicans over the last ten years. You are not going to win that battle. You are not. I mean, shoot, radio hosts have learned that if you dare criticize Donald Trump ever, your email inbox will be full of people screaming at you and I'm changing the channel and whatever. I mean. Obviously, I've never given a crap about that, but it's true. It's beaten down. In fact, one guy I know, I won't go into who this is, you would definitely have heard of him before. One guy I know flat out told me that he considered quitting when Trump first started running because he didn't like him and he was insulting him and his audience was so mad about it he considered just giving up. So again, it didn't do any good for a long time to go up against Donald Trump or to criticize Donald Trump. So what are these old GOP types think, Mitch McConnell. This is exactly the kind of person I'm talking about, think, Mitch McConnell. What did they decide they were going to do? Well? If I can't batter down the walls of your city. As I lay siege to your city. Your walls are too big, they're impregnable. Every time I try, I lose a bunch of men. If I can't batter down the walls of your city to take your city, you know what I'll do. I'll just set up shop around your city. I won't let any food come in, i won't let any trade go out. I'm going to simply weight you out, all bank on you starving to death before I starve to death. It's a siege. The old GOP types, the Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney types. That's what they've been doing for ten years, and in fact they're doing it right now. They're trying to wait out the America First Movement because they believe something and they're wrong about this, but this is what they believe. They believe that when Donald Trump is gone, the GOP will simply revert back to what it was when they ran things. That's what they believe. They think that Trump is the problem. They don't realize this, and honestly, to some extent, Trump doesn't realize this either. It's the people who have changed. Donald Trump was the voice and the leader of it, no question about it. But there had to be a mood for Donald Trump, and there was, and there is. And if the next guy, whoever that next guy is, if he stands up and says what paraphrasing, but if he stands up and says, we're going back to George Bush Conservatism. In fact, we need more refugees here, and we're going to invade a bunch of places, he would just get demolished in the primary. The Mitch mcconald types believe we can go back if they just wait him out. Why do you think they didn't pass the Save America Act? Why do you think they didn't pass it? They know you want it. It's an eighty twenty issue. Why do you think they didn't do it? Because John Thune is very much one of these types. He thinks, I'm a senator, I've got the money to run for reelection. I know the dumb GOP primary voter will keep sending me back over and over and over again. So I'm gonna be here for a long time after Donald Trump is gone. All I have to do is wait him out. That's what they're thinking. All right, we'll talk a little bit about Democrat fraud. Jasmine Crockett is poisonous. We'll talk about that. Emails so much more still to come on The show is the Jesse Kelly Show On a magnificent, wonderful Monday Memory. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Lets do some of these, Jesse. I had the unfortunate need to go to the shopping mall here in Rockland County, New York, just over the New Jersey state line, and I noticed something. Kiosks throughout the mall selling items and or services from fake jewelry to fixing iPhones, and Kiosk after Kiosk after Kiosk, the same story being run by a foreigner speaking broken English. There was not one American. Whatever happened to the American dream starting? And so on and so forth. I've told you before that I like that this exists, not because I like it, but because I like the Americans. They have to they have to see with their eyes what an open orders immigration system, what it has done to this country. I like it that you have to walk through the mall and I have to walk through the mall. It's the same in my mall. I like it that you and I have to walk through the mall and get bombarded with these foreign hustlers selling all this scammy crap the whole time, like you just crossed over to Tijuana and you're down at the local flea market. I like it. I like it because it's time for Americans to wake up, wake up to the fact that our politicians, Republican and Democrat, have been selling us down the river when it comes to immigration for a long long time, and we have to loudly tell them we have had enough. Jesse, some of us have to work a full time job, can't make it through the entire day and back to the comfort of our own home and sanitary toilet to drop the cosbys off at the pool. I have a full time job, Okay, it is full time, Chris. You don't know the effort it takes to come up with this great stuff. Anyway, Between these two options, which would you choose an air conditioned single toilet bathroom that is shared by all your coworkers, both male and female, or two, a non air conditioned single toilet bathroom that only you use. Keep in mind, I live in the same Houston heat you do, he said, sincerely, A paranoid pooper such as yourself. I'm not paranoid. I don't like public restrooms because people are disgusting and they don't clean up after themselves and they don't wash their hands, and I just find the whole thing to be absolutely repulsive. So the options were a nice air conditioned one I share, or no air conditioning by myself. I would rather have no conditioning by myself. What Chris, Chris said, it's one hundred and five out today, Well, the heat index is actually one hundred and nine yesterday, Chris. I understand that, But let me explain something. I have taken hotter poops than you can possibly imagine. Do you have any idea how hot it is in Kuwait? I've been. Look, I've been a lot of places, the Mohave Desert, the Thailand. I've been a lot of very very hot, muggy places, a lot of the Mexico. Been to all these places. Never ever in my life have I experienced heat like Kuwait. We were used to extreme heat because we were just getting back, we were getting out of Iraq. They were processing us out of the country. So and again we haven't had air conditioning in ages. But our bodies, young, strong, bodies are used to the heat. When we got to KO, it was like it was its own life force. It was so freaking hot. And you know what, we had to use the bathroom in down there outdoor porta John's. That's what we had to use the bathroom in. Did I enjoy that experience? No, of course not. You're just dying to get back home to a clean toilet and air conditioning. And yeah, but I can handle doing some sweating if I don't have to worry about you and your filth. I say number two all day long. In fact, tell you right now, we hope to move studios. We're back in our studio that was flooded out. We were hoping to move probably next year to a different one. And it's gonna be the most prima donna I've ever been in my entire life. I'm telling you right now, I want my own bathroom. We have a public one here, we have to share with everybody in the frigging building. I want my own bathroom. Chris, Is that is that gonna come off as high maintenance to the suits If I say that, it is what what Chris said, Well, I don't have any other high maintenance things that's true. But I'm not a high maintenance person. But that's a thing. I feel like that's a bad thing to ask the suits what Chris, Yeah, no, when I said my own, don't get me wrong, I'll take my own that you and Corey don't use. But if it's just us three, I'm fine with that because everyone washes their hands. We have a clean office. I just want to move someplace where we have our own toilet. We have our own toilet, and Chris will get a cleaning lady. If Trump hasn't deported them all, she'll come in and clean. I did bring it up to Aub yesterday. I brought it up that I would like her to come in and clean the office once in a while. There was a lot of pushback. There was a lot of pushback. In fact, there was even some yelling involved, especially because she had just got done cleaning the whole house and that was probably not timing wise. That probably wasn't the right time to step in and say, hey, the office could use some dusting. But you know what, I'll wait till she's in a better mood and I'll ask again. We'll see all that worked out, is the Jesse Kelly Show a magnifficent Wonderful Monday. If you miss any part of the show, you can download at iHeart Spotify iTunes. So I love Clarence Thomas.
Speaker 2: There were those who thought that I should think a certain way, and the difficulty has been that they said that, oh, you're confused. Well, I'm not confused. You're confused. You confuse me with someone who's been an indentured servitude or something. But at any rate, they think that here's the way you're supposed to think. Again, here's your skin color. There's this kind of deterministic view that you're supposed to think this because we say so, and I of course decline that invitation. And so now that means it's something that I'm a walking contradiction because I've deviated from their perception of what I should think.
Speaker 1: That man has had to endure so much nastiness from the left because he's a black dude who loves the country and loves the Constitution and speaks lovingly about America and defends it loudly. And he's a black dude who doesn't get up and lie to his people. He doesn't get up in poor lies into the black community, telling them all about all the injustice and then everything he doesn't do that he's never done that. He gets up and tells people, you can succeed in this country. That's what he tells people. And that's harsh to hear. Sometimes, that's harsh to hear when so many other leaders, as I've brought up over and over and over again in the black community, intentionally pour poison into their own community. Lies, ridiculous, outright lies. It comes from black pastors and black entertainers and black politicians, black athletes, and not only that, not only do they tell the lies, they feel obligated to tell the lies because they're get in trouble if they don't tell the lies. And what it's done is it's created such a poisonous environment for so many people who can't break out of it. Listen to Jasmine Crockett, Listen to the listen to this.
Speaker 3: I am concerned about the fact that we continue to see these mysterious deaths taking place in places like Mississippi and historically, whether it's Nolan Wells or Tasia or or the long list of names that we could go through Sean that are being found hung or otherwise under these mysterious circumstances, when it is clear to everyone on the outside that y'all are just failing to invest you.
Speaker 1: Not a single white person was involved in any of those three cases. The one black lady who got lynched was lynched by her black boyfriend. The other one was I believe it a suicide. There wasn't any racism and nothing. But again, not only does she live in a world of poison, constantly pours that poison into eyes and ears, and it is poisonous, freaking terrible. Man, you know it's not terrible. Ron DeSantis, Man, are we gonna miss it?
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about the fact that that's the wrong cut this one.
Speaker 4: We're gonna tell the truth about communism and state of Florida. We're going to tell the truth about the evils of communism. We're going to tell the truth about the unprecedented death toll of the twentieth century at the hands of communist tyranny. One hundred million killed at the hands of communist regimes, spreading from China to the Soviet Union to Cuba. Those are the facts, and those are what we need to be very clear eyed about.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 4: We have signed in previous years legislation that codified in state law Victims of Communism Day for November seventh of every year. So we launched that in twenty twenty two and we're now here today now. As part of that, the legislation required forty five minutes of instruction in a US government class on topics related to the history of communism. So all of those topics are just the truth of what actually happened.
Speaker 1: Wonderful what a different country we would be if kids in K through twelve schools graduated as seniors knowing that communism is the spawn of Satan. They don't know anything about it. Nothing. Hey Jesse, I'd love that you talk about the fact that racial tensions were largely non existent in the nineties. People from our generation have been confused about what happened, but you explained it very well. I'll also say the same about the gays lesbians, meaning we had gotten to a point where nobody really cared. You explained that very well too, And I love the wire You Gay interview. Look that scat was picked at intentionally, and Barack Obama is largely responsible for that. If you are young enough, no, you're not dumb. You haven't done anything wrong. But you really, truly do not understand that America in the nineties, before really, before Barack Obama came along, No, there wasn't racial harmony. That's not a thing that exists or will ever exist. There's always going to be division there. I'm not saying that it wasn't some utopia, not saying that, but it was just never talked about. It was it was something you didn't think about ever. Ever, it didn't come up. But Barack Obama, in his poisonous common ways, he knew that race communism, As we've talked about so many times before, it's by far the easiest cell to the masses. It always has been. It wasn't China, it was in the Soviet Union, it is here in America. Race communism is the easiest cell. Everyone with your skin color is good, and in fact, not only are you good, you've been preyed upon by everyone with that skin color. So so incredibly easy, and Obama really launched it, and now we have this. Look. I'll tell you this, young white kids today are way more racist than they were in the nineties. They are. I hear the way these young men joke when I go to these local sporting events and stuff like that. And a lot of that's just young men, you know, like in the say like saying edgy things. Young men like to do things for shock value. I get a lot of that, but not all of it. They look they talk in ways My friends and I never talked, just didn't. It never occurred to us. But why, well, you get enough of this? Crow.
Speaker 3: I'm concerned about the fact that we continue to see these mysterious deaths taking place in places like Mississippi and historically, whether it's Nolan Wells or Tasia or the long list of names that we could go through Sean that are being found hung or are otherwise under these mysterious circumstances when it is clear.
Speaker 1: Just lies, over and over and over again. Lies, Hey, Jesse, People talking about who should represent the GOP going into twenty twenty eight election always mentioned Vance and Rubio and DeSantis. No one ever talks about Stephen Miller as a candidate. Why not. Can you picture a debate between Steven Miller and Gavin Newsom. I would pay good money to see that. Some might say Miller is to right wing, but I think that's what it's going to take to save the country. What say you, Well, I don't know Stephen. To clarify, I don't know him at all. I've always been so impressed with Stephen Miller, not just how bold he is on the issue of immigration, but what a great messenger he is when he's driving this point forward about why this is bad and why that's bad and why that's bad. I like Stephen Miller a lot. But remember this, most people, most people, they don't want to be the boss at whatever company you work for. They don't want to be the manager. Some people do, sure, most people don't. Most people they don't want leadership. That doesn't mean you're by the way. If that's you, that doesn't mean you're a failure or bad. Everyone can't be a leader. Otherwise they wouldn't be leaders. It's not that some people are just your worker bees. That's the way they are.
Speaker 3: That's me.
Speaker 1: I'm not running i art. I don't want to run my art. I want to do my show and go home and screw off. So that's me. I'm not pointing fingers. Most people don't want to be president. To be president, look, I know there's a lot of perks, don't get me wrong. Being president would suck. It really would it would suck. I've never heard a word about Steven Miller being interested in being president. Guy like that probably better off being right next to the president, right. See Kelly Show final second of The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, wonderful Monday. We will be back tomorrow to do it again. Remember if you missed any part of the show, you can download at iHeart, Spotify iTunes, and you can email me your love, your hate, and your death threats Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Chris, I didn't tell you. I screwed up yesterday. So here's the deal. In our living room, we have a coffee table like people do. This is big. It's a big coffee table though its huge, unbelievably convenient for ob Why. Well, she does the laundry. She's a woman, after all. She does the laundry. And when she pulls clean laundry out of the dryer, she takes it over to the big coffee table and she folds all the clothes and lays it out on the coffee table. And then she makes the boys come put their clothes away. Right. Whatever she does the laundry, I'm sitting there yesterday. The Astros suck, right, But I'm watching anyway. It's Sunday afternoon, it's after church. Oh, I have a story about that why I was home. But I'll get back to that moment, Chris. I have the most devastating story in the world. It's gonna get worse, trust me. Anyway, I'm at home watching the Astros game yesterday. I'm sitting in the living room with Ah. She's watching it with me. She's doing laundry. She's folding the laundry. But I was sitting in my chair, and it's my chair, it's my recliner. She got me the recliner. She was standing in between the recliner and the television set. Now, granted, we do have a big couch in there too, So I did was ask. I said, is there any way you could foold that somewhere else? I didn't land though. It really didn't, Chris, it really didn't. She looked at me, staring daggers at me, and then she looks at the gigantic couch and she says, there's no way you could sit somewhere else while I'm doing your laundry. I don't know why I said that anyway, you want to know why I was home, Chris, You're about You're about to vomit. You're gonna be You're gonna be legit. Probably mad at me. Yesterday told you the Astros were playing the previous night. Saturday night, I decide, you know what, I'm going to the game tomorrow. I asked my family. Ob doesn't want to go, Boys don't want to go. I'm just gonna drive up. I've no problem. I've done this before. I know you're gonna think I'm a loser. I'll go by myself, not worried about it. So on Saturday night, I log onto the app. I forget what app it is, step Up or something like that. I log into the app, No Seek SEEKI. I log into the app and find the Astros game. I buy not only a ticket, I buy a parking pass ticket in the parking pass. Okay, we get up tomorrow. Yesterday morning, we go to church. We drive separately because I'm gonna leave right from church and go to the afternoon. It's a one o'clock game. We're gonna go right. I'm gonna go right from church to the game. Ob and the Boys is gonna go home. I take off, heading for the game from church. I decide, oh, crap, I never put those tickets in the little wallet thing on my phone. So I open up the app. No tickets. Huh. Now I know I bought these tickets. No tickets. I'm sitting at a red light, so I'm like, oh crap, I don't have time to deal with this right now. I drive another couple miles. I pull over off to the side of the road because I've got to find my tickets to get in the game. No tickets, no tickets anywhere. I'm so weird it out that I go look at the credit card statement also on my phone. I most definitely purchase tickets when I thought I purchased ticket. Okay, I bought tickets for the game the night before. I bought tickets for the game the night before. Two hundred dollars gone. And I'm so mad. I'm on the side of the road. I'm so mad that I actually pull up the app again. I'm like, I'm going anyway. I couldn't bring myself to spend the money after flushing that money away, I couldn't bring myself to spend the money. What Chris the Chris said he didn't want to get the nosebleeds. I'm fine with the nosebleeds that the ones I had before were not right by the field or anything like that. But two hundred dollars because I bought tickets to a gain the wrong freaking game. I am such an idiot.
Speaker 3: And now here's a headline.
Speaker 1: You know the thing headlines didn't get to. It's official. California Governor Gavin Newsom signs the Stop Nick Shirley Act into law. Journalists can now be fined, in jailed for uncovering Democrat fraud. That is how what I've explained so many times before, the largest criminal network in the history of the world is the Democrat Party in the United States of America. That they exist to help criminals steal. What Trump said about ilhan Omar has Conservatives popping champagne. Apparently ICE has begun proceedings against iwan Omar. Illan Omar committed immigration fraud. Do I think that she's going to be denaturalized and deported. I don't know, but I could see it, and she certainly deserves it. She can take her old dirtball family with her. Washington Post ordered to reinstate columnist Karen Attia At being terminated over Charlie Kirk posts, we are in a dark place in this country. Jesse Er, Yes, you're reading it right. Dan Sullivan endorses Dan Sullivan over Dan Sullivan in the Alaska Senate race. I'm not even going to read you an explanation. I just wanted to be able to read that headline, Souse. I thought it was very entertaining. Exclusive US taxpayers fund two hundred and thirty million dollars in woke intersectionality grants studying race, class, and privilege. Remember what I just said about the Democrat Party being the largest criminal network in the history of the world. No criminal network operates on quite this scale. We shall return tomorrow to do all this again and have a good time. All right, That's all