Speaker 1: Ky Detroit USNX, Mosquito Red Records vs TiO Channel ninety four five sn X and ninety two five Kiss FM at iHeart Radio Station guaranteed Human.
Speaker 2: Mojo, don't think one God, let.
Speaker 3: Me take you back to the beginning.
Speaker 4: Alrighty ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You're a doo ahead, go go, good morning. It is Mojo in the Morning. Shannon and Kevin and Anna, Lydia Bianca and Zach and myself Mojo all happy to have you guys here with us today. This is an interesting week. I think that the listeners have heard me talk about this before or heard us you know it before because in years past some of us have had an opportunity to go to it. I go to it most years only because it's a nerd fest and also I like to have people you know, who are in radio share with me some of their common occurrences that make me feel less weird. Like you know, you ever knows how people go to conventions for like, if they're in the auto industry, they go to like Vegas and you know, do kind of stuff there.
Speaker 5: My brother in law goes to a franchise convention because he owns Jersey Mike's franchises.
Speaker 3: So there's that. Believe it or not, I've always wanted to go to that convention.
Speaker 6: I know, No for real, you've said this for years.
Speaker 3: No, it's cool because you see franchises that haven't even come out yet, you know what I mean, Like that Seven brew Brian Reef, Our good buddy, Brian Reef actually went to the franchise convention three or so years ago and he owned a bunch of Planet fitnesses. He actually recently no longer owns them. He you know, he sold them off. He now owns Seven Brews because he went to that franchise convention. So random quick question.
Speaker 7: Yes, is it kind of like do they have like a Sam's Club effect?
Speaker 3: I bet you there's a lot of samples at that thing. Oh yeah, there's costco Sam's Club. Yeah, that's the only reason I go. Although I don't got enough money to buy a franchise. I get to tell you that I'm not going to buy a franchise either, but it would be fun just to go and just pretend. Yeah, I'd like to buy twelve of those. We have a radio convention it's called Morning Show boot Camp, and this year. It happens to be in Cleveland, Ohio, and I got contacted by a guy and I'm not going to say his name because I don't want to embarrass him. A guy who is no longer in radio. He was part of the recent firings that took place that got let go. And he honestly is amazing. He should have a job. And I like that he's coming because his goal is obviously to get people to look at him.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: He contacted me and he said, are you going? And I said yes, and he goes, can I ask a favor? And I said, what's that? He said, can we share a room with each other? Your favorite question? And I don't know if you guys know this, I don't even like sharing a room with my family go in a hotel. Like hotels to me are like, I don't know, it's too close of a quarters, you know what I mean? Like, first off, I could never if I was dating, bring a girl back to the hotel because I would have to go to the first floor to go poop. Like I would not be able to. Oh, I couldn't poop in a hotel room. Just flip the other suitee the lights in like the air section.
Speaker 8: I know what's going on in there.
Speaker 3: I stayed in a hotel room in Nashville that didn't even have a door on the bathroom. Yeah, there's no joke. Yeah, now it was crazy. So he said to me, he goes, and I want to ask this to the listeners. I really don't think that this is, you know, homophobia. But I don't know if I want to be in a room with the guy and have it be that we have weird sleeping you know, things like I'm not just getting one bad though. Well that's you know. So, so I have a room with only one bed and I actually checked. I checked with the hotel. We're staying at the Hilton. I believe it's like something in Cleveland, and they don't have any two beds. They got rid of all the or you know, they it's a convention. I think they probably you know, got rid of two beds Lydia and Bianca. You guys, I think, have two beds in your room? So much rooms? Well, are they willing to sleep in the same bed or would you guy?
Speaker 9: For sure?
Speaker 3: You guys would.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we coud all together all the time.
Speaker 5: Okay, Well, now he's got to think of another excuse of what I say.
Speaker 3: I really don't want to in this equation, and like all I keep thinking to myself is going back to the day when I used to sh The last time I shared a room with a radio brethren was Jeff Dollar, who is my producer in Arizona. But we shared a room at a I think the same exact convention after you know, years of being together, and I fell asleep separate beds. I was on the bed furthest you know from the door and the bathroom, and I woke up in the middle of the night to have to go to the bathroom to look over at Jeff and he was butt naked on top of the comforter, face out, face.
Speaker 7: Up to the guy. That was the last time you saw him. He was fully clothed. He was fully clothed.
Speaker 3: When we went to bed in the middle of the night, he actually became unclothed and the room was cold. So it was something you talked about afterwards. Can I be honest, I didn't even bring it up. I felt like if I brought it up, it would be crazy. The wildest part was the second night he was fully clothed, like literally fully.
Speaker 7: He didn't take the bait the first night, so he said, no, this is not what I wanted to be worried.
Speaker 3: Maybe I unclothed him half like I was like, what's going on? Something crazy could have happened.
Speaker 5: So but it's too crap. Sorry, I knew who that gets bleeped or sorry.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 5: So I was gonna say a shoot, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 6: He's the nicest.
Speaker 5: Guy too, but he's yeah, I don't know, crap, why did I say that?
Speaker 6: I feel really bad.
Speaker 5: Here's the thing, he's so nice, But you like your space, so just say I just like my own space.
Speaker 3: I like my space. I like my own you know. I like to be able to go up to the room and get away from everybody sometimes that sometimes I've noticed that when you don't have that little escape, it kind of causes some issues.
Speaker 7: And that's a good enough reason. Yeah, I also like little hotel porn. Maybe he probably.
Speaker 3: I mean, that's a little awkward if you're if you're hanging out and next thing, you know, what's your favorite I don't know. Let's watch it together, let's screen share it to the TV. So I don't know.
Speaker 7: I think if you it sucks because you just said the name that won't be mentioned. Yeah, is in the market for employment. So it's kind of like you got to help him out a little bit, right because he's trying to get back.
Speaker 3: I actually look to see if I had any points, because I figured I'll give him my points, you know what I mean, Like I'd almost rather get you know, give him, get him in a room, you know what I mean, one of those type of situations.
Speaker 8: Do you know anyone else going that you can pawn him off?
Speaker 3: Well, I know a bunch of people going. There's So yesterday I got contacted by a bunch of radio people that were like, hey, you're going this yere right, And I realized that was good. The other thing too, is I also realized was there are people I know in Cleveland, Like I actually have some people that I know, and I thought maybe I could find him a room because one year he did go to an event and stayed in an Airbnb. And I'll never forget the funniest was the airbnb that he stayed in was in a very bad neighborhood of Atlanta, and it was one of those things where we all worried about his survival, you know what I mean, I think that. I don't know, there's accommodation issues. I don't know. Yeah, well, I don't know if the you know, vidio switch is.
Speaker 10: Would you more than to stay in our room?
Speaker 3: Stay with you guys? I like that? How about it?
Speaker 2: Would you guys?
Speaker 3: Would you guys sleep on? Because I think that it's two queen beds? Would you guys share a queen bed and then have the other bed?
Speaker 10: Did you not just say his name again?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Geez, bleep that again? Yeah, Zach, make sure there's a lot of bleeps on this on this podcast on the stream end the podcasts.
Speaker 10: As long as we got like a pillow wall of China between us.
Speaker 3: Were That's what I wonder, like, Kevin, would you share a room with me? Would you feel awkward sharing a room? It wouldn't be my.
Speaker 7: First option if you were my second or third, but if we needed to for some crazy.
Speaker 3: Reason, why not? Even if there was one bed that would never happen? At the Chicago trip to the Hall of Fame trip, did you and exact share a room for me? Was it a night or two nights? It was a night? It was one night?
Speaker 12: Yeah?
Speaker 3: And how did you guys sleep? Who was the spoon who was the big spoon, who was a little I mean we had our own beds, didn't have a single room.
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I think when you have the and maybe the convention is different. Like we went out there for the Hall of Fame. So we go and we're having a great time outside of the room for the majority of the time. So when you come back, it's typically like to shower and get dressed or just to go to sleep, So it's not like we're sitting in the room talking and like enjoying ourselves in that way.
Speaker 3: What would you do of all of a sudden, Zach says, hey, do you mind if I get a couple of minutes here, and like he you know, wants to go into the bathroom to do this.
Speaker 7: Sound my head out, You're gonna really, I'm gonna I'll go down with it. I don't we know he's looking poop pooping.
Speaker 3: I was thinking. By the way, a buddy of mine is single and he took a girl on a trip and he said it was really bad because he couldn't go to the bathroom all weekend.
Speaker 6: That is such a thing.
Speaker 3: He actually did. You know. He's one of the ones that gave me the idea of the whole first floor bathroombby got to go to the lobby bathroom. If you're gonna have a girl stay with you that doesn't know, you know, is not committed to you. What's up, Keith? How you doing.
Speaker 11: Nothing? I just you know, you got to let these people know.
Speaker 13: Hey, hey, you know you're messing want my porn time?
Speaker 11: Dude, you can't be doing that.
Speaker 3: By the way, can people please stop? Can we tell them to stop? That's like swearing. That's like swearing. Every time we've had more bleeps on this one from just the name than we had from anything else. Are you a Are you a Are you a hotel porn guy? Are you guy that likes to enjoy yourself by yourself?
Speaker 14: Not that it often?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 13: Girls to form me?
Speaker 7: Oh look at you all buy a hotel for you have cell phones?
Speaker 3: I know anymore? I believe me. I am not buying the prepaid on the actual screen. Yes, I'm actually no, it's no. It's definitely going right too. When and when you have could you ever rewatch it? Or was it like once the credit said it was over? I think it was like a pay per view on Comcast where you get it for twenty four hours or something like that. I think, I don't know, I've never done it. Go back to Jeff Dollar again. Jeff Dollar and I interviewed for a job in New Orleans. We almost worked at I think it was like B ninety seven in New Orleans. We were interviewing there and we didn't take the job. We actually turned the job down because it was kind of a bad one and Jeff Dollar spent so much money on hotel pay per view movies. We did not share a room that time. He had his own room that they called up and asked for the money back because we didn't accept the job.
Speaker 7: He was pay per view moving and the company, and the company paid for the hotel.
Speaker 15: Why would you do that?
Speaker 3: And the bill came back that he spent more money on pay per view movies than he did on the actual room rate. That was crazy. You got to meet Jeff, you would love Jeff.
Speaker 8: He's the one who was naked on the bed too.
Speaker 3: He was the naked on the bed guy. What's going on, Ron? How you doing?
Speaker 11: What's man?
Speaker 16: Happy Monday?
Speaker 3: We're gonna make this a great week, buddy. What's happening?
Speaker 17: Absolutely? Let me start off by saying this.
Speaker 13: Jeff Dollar is a savage.
Speaker 17: He's not playing okay, bro, absolutely much porn is in saying that Libido going crazy?
Speaker 18: I thought.
Speaker 17: I told Lydia, I was like, I really just want to walk around the room, thank flanking. He want to he want to walk around naked. He want to have the door open when he used the bathroom with the whole thing.
Speaker 3: Ron Ron, I gotta be honest with you. I'm not a naked guy. I don't even like seeing myself naked, like it's it's an awkward thing for me. But but no, that's a good call. I do want this though, because Bianca and Lydia are also going I'm going to make sure that the hotel doesn't put us in rooms back to back, because when you share a wall with people that you know in the room next door, it becomes a very awkward situation. I don't even think, even if you're not doing anything bad, I just don't know if I want the idea of that.
Speaker 7: I want you.
Speaker 3: Shannon and I shared a wall one time and.
Speaker 6: All night that is not.
Speaker 3: Man. I was like, man, that digestice system is unbelievable.
Speaker 10: That so shoot, that smell would be transferring.
Speaker 6: All the way to your reality.
Speaker 3: You have no shame, right, I forgot about that. All the girls on the show have shared rooms multiple times with each other.
Speaker 10: Yeah, we have, and I'm sure I'm probably the worst person to room.
Speaker 3: With really, just because self awareness.
Speaker 10: If I go to the bathroom there for like forty minutes and then it smells bad for days.
Speaker 3: That's true. Ron, Would you got the stomach issue? Want some girls? It's girls stomachs, right, what.
Speaker 10: It sayst girls stomach, girl stomachs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, see you Ron, take care buddy.
Speaker 13: Yea, I'll take it.
Speaker 11: A good week.
Speaker 3: Bye.
Speaker 15: How smart are you?
Speaker 19: It's most in the mornings back.
Speaker 20: In the day.
Speaker 15: We have to go back and chere. We give you a bunch of events, and you tell.
Speaker 19: Us what year it happened.
Speaker 3: All right, Kaylaney is going to be here. I got to look at the date. Let me look at the date. Here, the date. Oh, look at this. She'll be at Michigan Lottery Amphitheater on August the thirteenth. Tickets around sale right now ticketmaster dot com. If you know the year from the three clues that I throw out here, this was the year that Nicki Minaj called out Miley Cyrus at the VMA's back.
Speaker 7: To this bitch that had a lot to say about me of a day in the press.
Speaker 8: Miley, what's good.
Speaker 21: We're all in this industry, we all do interviews, and we all know how they manipulate NICKI.
Speaker 6: Congratulations.
Speaker 3: Inside Out was the big movie?
Speaker 19: Wait?
Speaker 3: Did he just say we couldn't have to search?
Speaker 6: That's anger. He cares very deeply about things being faced.
Speaker 3: So that's how you want to play it, old man? No dessert?
Speaker 22: Oh sure, we'll eat our dinner right after you eat.
Speaker 3: And this song had a star studded treo.
Speaker 15: Who what a big brain you have? Tell us when that stuff happened?
Speaker 23: Call us at eighty four to four Mojo Live to tell Us eight four four six six five six eight.
Speaker 3: My favorite Rihanna song of all time is either Rude Boy or Bitch Better Have My Money?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I like sex with me and needed me? Or take what's the no? I take about the one with Drake? Which one the slow one?
Speaker 13: Work?
Speaker 3: Or you know I'm talking about take Care Take Care?
Speaker 18: Take?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I love that song. I'm sorry, Sierra, we're just sitting there talking music here, Sierra, what year was that? Lani Tickets are yours? Congratulations, thank you, thank you. I have the best time. That's going to be a great show. Hold on one second and we'll get your information. Okay, Love on a Brain code, Yeah, that is a good song too, Love on a Brain Now, Love on a Brain not as good as the other ones, like rude Boy. I like cheers for the freaking weekend? So what about Ed Sharon. Let's talk ad Sharon right now Because've got a pair of tickets for that. Text the word ED to win a pair of tickets to see Ed Sharon right now. Nine zero zero's number. I'm thinking Ed Sharon songs.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 3: Probably my favorite from him is uh, what the hell is now thinking? What is it? Thinking? Out loud? Is good on first? Yeah, I mean I have a favorite or Castle in the Sky is a good one too. Castle on the Hill, Castle on the Hill. Who's Castle in the Sky?
Speaker 6: I know that lame is That's.
Speaker 3: Castle sounds like it sounds like a cold Play song? All right?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 3: Text ed to nine five five zero zero and you have a chance to win tickets to see Ed Sharon. Standard tax and deator rates to apply.
Speaker 19: Jordan the Mornings, Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 9: What is going on?
Speaker 5: In this dirty shann Mianca. You can attest to this because you were there. Lallapalooza just an absolute mudfest this weekend.
Speaker 6: The mosh pits were mud pits.
Speaker 5: Chicago's Grant Park had people in ankle deep mud because heavy rain soaked Grant Park on Friday and Saturday. It was just I mean, there were people mud wrestling, lesbian mud wrest.
Speaker 6: I saw lots of videos of that.
Speaker 8: All I could think about was you and your super real obsession.
Speaker 9: Yo.
Speaker 3: It's all over the place.
Speaker 5: But Saturday is opening delayed right until like three pm. Yeah, some performances shortened, some of them totally canceled. I did see, and I told you she was going to be there because she was spotted at Chicago's o Hair Airport, Olivia Rodrigo getting up on stage with smashing pumpkins two spoons never chopple to the no Ariana Grande though, right, kind a big story about her, but I know she was rumored to be popping up somewhere too.
Speaker 10: I honestly knowing, Olivia would have came out with Charlie XCX. That's what we all were.
Speaker 3: Thinking instead of smashing pumpkins. Yeah, smashing pumpkins, though, are legendary iconic. Yeah yeah, uh, did not hear that about Ariana Grande, but I did get the TMZ alert that Ariana Grande's.
Speaker 5: Big story about her I'll do next hour. Yeah, we're not going to see her for quite some time.
Speaker 3: It's interesting that had that happen after Friday when we played all her music and it all came out.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, uh.
Speaker 5: Fans are accusing Travis Kelcey of having a dad bod at training camp. Jeff got married, been on a little break from football, and fans could not help but notice his slightly expanded mid section. Some comments from social media looks like Taylor Swift is feeding her new husband really well, another one dad bod immediately after getting married. Travis Kelcey is one of us, and a new survey has given a glimpse into how often Americans married Americans are having sex. The survey asked how often couples had sex in the past twelve months? Are you ready for this one? Thirty two point five percent said not at all. In a year. Again, this is couples in a year that were surveyed. That's fair, No, never in an entire year. Eleven percent said once or twice during the year, eleven points seven said once a month, fifteen percent said two or three times a month, thirteen percent said about once a week, twelve point two percent of couples surveyed said two or three times per week, and four point one percent said more than three times per week. The average American adult, married or unmarried, has sex about fifty three times a year, so just about once a week a week.
Speaker 3: That's interesting because usually people like, well, they probably surveyed women got the right answer if they survey guys. Guys, No, guys are always going to give you probably a better answer or a BS answer, you know, on would you give a BS answer? Believe me, yes, I.
Speaker 5: Just thought more than thirty percent said never, not once in twelve months with their partner.
Speaker 3: What is that? That is?
Speaker 6: Oh no, that is shocking to me.
Speaker 3: That to me is is very you know, kind of depressing. But I will tell you when I hear it, like some people say we have sex three times a day or you know whatever, I'm going. All right, you guys got to give the vagina a little break, you know.
Speaker 9: What I mean?
Speaker 7: Like that, I don't think that that's right, and I will tell you this as as a husband who I think is understanding menopause makes you not want to have sex, you know what I mean?
Speaker 6: So maybe that's that's that.
Speaker 3: I never understood. I never understood that until you know, I was, you know, told by my therapist that I got to be more open mind that your body changes and doesn't feel good. So thank you for that. Yes, all right, miss laugh as much.
Speaker 5: As I make you, or you want to hear that joke again, go back and we listen on the podcast on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 3: I didn't think it was that good, but I thought so. I gotta be honest with you, it was about as good as Lallapalooza.
Speaker 4: This week Celebrity Dirt directly from the is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 19: It's thirty on.
Speaker 3: The thirty Mojo in the Morning Show. Good to have you guys here with us. Got a lot to talk about this morning. It's a new week of shows. First off, second Date Update. You're gonna want to hear that that's coming up this morning here on the show. We'll have that at at like a twenty. Why are you not getting a call back? She feels like she's been catfished or she use a different term to it. We'll explain that coming up here this morning at at a twenty when we have her on and figure out exactly why she's not calling him back. And then as far as topics are concerned us and some of the things that we had over the weekend, Kevin told his girl, the girl he's been kind of seeing that he wouldn't have dated her back in the day, and there's a reason why, and I can't believe that she's even still with him afterwards. We've got that. And Shannon was a fake VIP all weekend and she was in areas she shouldn't have been. We'll talk about that right after.
Speaker 15: It's Mojo in the mornings.
Speaker 17: Five.
Speaker 15: It's six fifty five.
Speaker 24: Five and six to fifty five, yoh five and six fifty five.
Speaker 3: No, no, all right. Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas continues with a chance to win with Gordon Chevrolet at twenty twenty six twenty eight thousand dollars brand new Chevy tracks. We will give you that opportunity coming up in about forty minutes. Right now, Haley back with us, going for four Haley, let's meet your challenger from Southgate works for GM and on the phone with us is Doug. Doug, good morning, Good morning? How are you doing there? Are you feeling good today?
Speaker 14: A million bucks fight?
Speaker 25: You do?
Speaker 2: A mojo?
Speaker 3: I love it?
Speaker 19: Man?
Speaker 3: Good Haley? How is your weekend?
Speaker 26: Pretty good?
Speaker 20: How is your mojo?
Speaker 3: You know what?
Speaker 13: It was?
Speaker 3: Good? It was. It was kind of RESTful. We did nothing on Friday because Chelsea had a hangover from Thursday night, so it was one of those nights. I actually was sitting around the house like bored. I started watching like baseball, Like that's when you know how bored I am when I'm watching like a Tigers game, And all I kept thinking to myself was I don't have the hangover, but I've got to feel the effects of the hangover from her being down for the count. I'm gonna lock you up, Haley in a soundproof area, and we'll begin this contest. We'll start with you, Doug. Five questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Doug. Tom Brady turns forty nine years old today. I didn't realize he was that old. Happy birthday to him. How many kids does Tom Brady have? Second?
Speaker 20: Oh, tom Bradys got two kids.
Speaker 3: Question number two, Ariana Grande is stepping away from public life amid concerns about her weight in Overall Overall Health. Arianna played Glinda in the movie adaptation of What Broadway Musical.
Speaker 11: I had no idea?
Speaker 3: Really? All right, all right, we'll pass on that one. Question number three. Lily Collins, daughter of iconic musician Phil Collins, stars in What popular Netflix series? Seconds Are You? Question number two, I don't think you'll get that. Question number three, you'll get this one. I think Question number four. The Tigers traded trek School over the weekend. What MLB team is he now a part of?
Speaker 20: And he went to the Dodgers?
Speaker 3: And question number five Shannon just did this in the Dirty This Vampire and Good for You. Singer was a guest performer with the Smashing Pumpkins at Lalapalooza's La La Pluoza this weekend. Who is she?
Speaker 19: Olivia Rodrigo, Let's bring the.
Speaker 3: Champ back from a sound poof Aia. You made me proud there at the end.
Speaker 6: Doug, all right, Doug, you got five.
Speaker 3: That's all he got. I thought he had more than that. Oh my god, I forgot he missed.
Speaker 25: The uh he missed the he.
Speaker 3: Missed the Tom Brady question. I forgot about that. All right, Here we go, Hayley, You're gonna win here. Question number one. Tom Brady turns forty nine years old today. Happy birthday to Tom. How many kids does Tom Brady have?
Speaker 14: Five?
Speaker 3: No, both, you guys missed that one. Three. Question number two, Ariana Grande is stepping away from public life amid concerns about her weight and overall health. Arianna played Glinda in the movie adaptation of What Broadway Musical? You know what, it's wicked, Wicked, But you know you had the right idea question. Oh my god, that man we gotta get. You got to get these next three to win with a clean win. Question number three. You were thinking, I was thinking, how is that a musical?
Speaker 20: That?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 20: I don't know.
Speaker 23: That's the first thing that comes to my mind.
Speaker 3: Here we go this. This is another question that Doug missed. I think this will be maybe a little difficult. I don't know. Let's see Haley. Question number three. Lily Collins, daughter of iconic musician Phil Collins, stars in What Popular Netflix series? Question number four, The Tigers traded Trek Scoubele over the weekend. What MLB team? Is he now a part of? Wow? The Dodgers. It comes down to this. I didn't think we would get to this point. I thought that two out of five from Doug would have been easily beat by you. You got to get this question right in order to stay our champion. If you miss it, Haley, Doug is back tomorrow. Good luck to you. Question number five for a tie. This vampire and good for you. Singer was a guest performer with the Smashing Pumpkins at Lallapalooza over the weekend. Who Is She.
Speaker 19: Out?
Speaker 3: We're gonna set you up with another chance to play tomorrow and then as far as you there, mister Doug, we're gonna set you up with the parting gift. Let me see what we got. When's last time he ate a big boy? Doug oh Man forever?
Speaker 20: I don't even know where a big boys at anymore?
Speaker 3: So there do you? Where do you live? Southgate? Downriver? Yeah? You want to wind up? They look different now and now they're in now they're in cooler like strip malls and stuff. They're not the normal restaurant where you see the big you know, guyde Statue a new location the way, Shannon, just record a little all right, buddy, hang out one second. We'll get you set up with that. Collette wants to comment, what's up?
Speaker 27: Collect I just have to say they were terrible, terrible, terrible.
Speaker 3: That was That was total day morning.
Speaker 20: Let me get at Stanley.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's a listener, all right, Head on my second.
Speaker 15: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five.
Speaker 1: Detroit tim Listen next with Skegon, Gred Pics, BIMD VS SIM and iHeart Radio Station guaranteed human, real people, real stories, real laughs, real smelly and real dumb.
Speaker 15: Sometimes Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, is Mojo in the Morning Show, Home of War, the Roses, Shannon's Dirty on the thirty second date update, the five Lives to Tell Your Mom phone scams, as well as am I the A Hole Throwback throw Down. I got to do something over the weekend that I was very excited about that. I don't know if you guys have ever gotten to do. I was about to say something you probably would have to dump it. No, I don't.
Speaker 7: It's about you. It's about you. I'm definitely glad I say what I uh yeah, go ahead, Oh Why would you let him say something?
Speaker 3: Why unbelievable? No, No, that was not what I got to do over the weekend. I got to I got to I got to do this weekend. I got to talk to Kevin's girl.
Speaker 6: Why hour trait girl?
Speaker 3: He didn't say he knows girl some like I got to talk to.
Speaker 7: Shut out a picture right now, seen a picture at a week moment.
Speaker 3: I got to talk to her briefly. I was on the phone with Kevin and she was there in the background and the speaker, and I got to say hi to her. I was a gentleman, no question. It was, like I said, I was very appropriate. I want to keep this relationship going because right now Kevin has been very much different with his relationships with her than he has been with some other relationships that he's brought up. But he did do something over the weekend that I wonder if listeners would think is a almost an insult.
Speaker 7: What did you say to her? So let me let me set the scene. So we were chilling on my couch watching TV.
Speaker 3: Thing.
Speaker 7: We're watching a movie. She's a Twilight fan, so Twilight was on exact So she's laying back, head on chest.
Speaker 3: We kind of just chilling vibing.
Speaker 7: She's on our phone a little bit, going through old pictures of herself because I think I asked her a question about something and she had a picture for it, but she had to scroll like years back, and she used to be heavier, so years back when.
Speaker 3: She was scrolling, she was like hm.
Speaker 7: Then she held her phone up and showed me and she was like, do you think we would have talked or you would have dated me back then? And I looked at the picture and I said absolutely not, and she was like, huh really, I was like yeah. She was like, I've never had a problem getting guys. I was like, well, you wouldn't have got this one.
Speaker 3: And then it was different about her. She just she wasn't as attractive.
Speaker 7: I'll just say that she didn't look as good to me, and she looks a lot better in her current Yeah, come.
Speaker 3: On, you gotta say why though.
Speaker 7: She just I didn't I don't think she was physically attractive really back then she.
Speaker 3: Was having girls. I do, but like she was too thick for you, I didn't. I didn't listen she. I didn't ever think that there was anythingbody that was too thick for Kevin. I gotta be honest with you. You've pointed girls out to me. I'm like, see, there's a difference. So barbershop, it was a movie on a the ice school.
Speaker 7: Yeah, in the movie they said it's a difference between a woman with a big ass and a big ass woman, you know what I mean. So like when you say thick, there's like there's levels to thickness. Yeah, but she offended slightly. I think that's why she had to. Really, I've never had a problem getting gods, and she wasn't like ugly, just wouldn't be like I wouldn't have went and talked to you, beautiful person. I probably just wouldn't have found that out interesting. So wait a second, huh, Shannon.
Speaker 5: It's the same way I see pictures of him from like high school, college, early, you know, twenties, thirties. I'm like, I would have never made it you. I wouldn't need to talk to you. No, not at all, kind of the opposite. But he had like like his ears pierced, his eyebrow pierce his tongue pierced, frosted tips.
Speaker 6: He was like totally not in shape.
Speaker 20: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I was like I would not have even give it, like given you a second look. I wouldn't have the opposite of my type. I was into very preppy guys for a while. Then I was I went through a musician phase, which was dumb, but like, he was just so not my type. I don't think I would have been him his type either. I was a huge nerd.
Speaker 8: I think people would say the same thing about me, like Kevin, when you first met me, I had blonde hair, chubby.
Speaker 7: I never would say you were chubby.
Speaker 3: I kind of liked you better blonde. Be honest with you, but I bond. I have seen pictures of Anna, and I think you look great bond. I. I like dark, and I'll be honest with you. I saw a picture of West once and I want to and and I. When I saw it, I thought Shannon would never have dated West back then. And the reason why Shannon doesn't date fat guys. Wes was actually thicker. Was he fat.
Speaker 5: Told himself that West. Yes, I told you his story a million times. He used to be very unhealthy, like, would drink beer all day, didn't watch what he ate, and like turned his life around when he got divorced because his kids, he said they were watching American Ninja Warrior on TV and they were like, Dad, you could never do that, and something like.
Speaker 8: This almost like scared her because what if she got back to that place, like what if y'all get into a relationship and she gains the happy weight and then she's thinking in her head, he's not he's not a try.
Speaker 5: But it wasn't just that I'd never let that happen.
Speaker 3: Okay, all these.
Speaker 7: Shots these days don't get wanted to biting shots.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm going to try to save you. And rewrote the conversation for a second.
Speaker 5: I don't think I feel like all like we all went through ugly stages.
Speaker 3: I don't know about you. Yeah, I look at I look at my wife as being a saint because I got to tell you she's gone. She's been with me through the bad, you know, And I don't think that by the way, You're right, the shots now help, right, They've they've made all of us feel a little bit more confident in ourselves that are taking them. But I will tell you that there is something about knowing that there's a person that likes you even at your Like I remember somebody showing showing somebody my wedding photo and I remember them going, holy crap, you're a big guy, like especially compared to her hold on. Amy has a question for Shannon. What's that? Amy, I just.
Speaker 28: Want to see the old last picture, you know.
Speaker 6: I'll ask him if I can post them.
Speaker 5: I'll ask him if I can post Oh yeah, yeah, you've seen one.
Speaker 6: You've seen a few.
Speaker 3: I've seen him. I'm going to say this to you. What it was he was West going through uhh well, and now I guess he wasn't because he was. He his whole family and stuff. I just want to alcoholic.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he just you know, he Yeah, he was not taking care of himself. But even like high school, like all the piercings and stuff, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 3: Have I've never seen those pictures.
Speaker 6: That's just not the kind of guy I had a crush on.
Speaker 3: West is pretty though. Right now, Amy, I'm going to tell you that there is like even West.
Speaker 28: Yeah, he is definitely is very good looking, but I don't I cannot picture him with piercings or any of that.
Speaker 29: That's insane to me.
Speaker 3: What is it that?
Speaker 7: What is it that Josh says he's like straight out of an Eddie Bower catalog?
Speaker 3: Jo what's going on? Angie, what's happening?
Speaker 9: Hi? Are you guys?
Speaker 30: Good morning.
Speaker 25: I'm actually the opposite of shan and so I texted in and saying, I'm a skinny girl. I usually like eyes with a little bit meal on their bones, just because you want to be warm.
Speaker 9: Thank you.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel good the way.
Speaker 5: Let me be very clear, I didn't I didn't say what I said. I wouldn't be attracted to him because he was quote unquote he calls himself this fat West.
Speaker 6: Truly, it was all the other things, piercing the.
Speaker 3: Hair a little bit. You ain't got perfect he was.
Speaker 6: He was too big to no, I honest to god.
Speaker 3: That's that was not it. Truly, I'm telling you I think that honestly, we're we're all one day going to go back to our resort, back to our old ways. I don't know what you mean, because when I've when I realize I've only got like five more years to go, I'm going back, Angie. It's going fat as hell. I'm going four.
Speaker 8: Healthy though.
Speaker 3: Okay, no, no, no, if I but if you knew when you were gonna die, and you knew that you only had one year left, wouldn't you live like you were on death row. You should already live like not death row though, like where you're gonna be willing to eat anything you want to eat. Yeah, I don't know. Let me ask you this, Angie. Go back to Kevin real quick. I want to don't want to let him off the hook. If you were with a guy like Kevin he looked at old pictures of you and said I'd never date you back then, would you be insulted? Probably, yeah, because because you would think to yourself, You would think to yourself, if this is so superficial, you're not liking me. For me, here's like go ahead for me.
Speaker 8: It's about like the person, how they carry themselves and all that.
Speaker 31: It's not really about like body shape and all that.
Speaker 7: But sometimes you won't get to see the person or understand who the person is. There are people we walk past every day. You may make judgments whatever the case may be. You don't get to interact with every person you come across and get to know who they truly are. That's just the reality of this situation. Now there's a reason why she doesn't look like that anymore. She wasn't really a tractor. Maybe she didn't feel fully comfortable. So how am I the bad guy for not liking a person that you didn't even like?
Speaker 3: Well, think about it that but all of a sudden, she she pops out one of your babies.
Speaker 7: And hopefully we'll see Okay, Yeah, I was about to say hopefully twins.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, I won't twin. What's up, Emily high?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 20: I was just in that.
Speaker 32: I am very confused by the conversation because I personally don't think keV is like super muscular or.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 32: It surprises me that you can make comments about someone else.
Speaker 7: Well, I mean that anybody in life would not have to, would not be able to make a common thing because nobody is perfect.
Speaker 13: Right.
Speaker 3: That doesn't make me not have an opinion.
Speaker 32: No, but I feel like you can't call someone else on attractive if they're a little thicker when you're a little picker.
Speaker 3: She look, she ain't a thinking. I ain't think she was. That's all I'll be. I'll be honest with you, Emily. I think Kevin's uh, Kevin's not thick. I mean he he made me Emily, she might be a lsen twin. Who knows.
Speaker 19: Well.
Speaker 3: I've always said this, I actually said it to your girl on uh Saturday when we talked, I said, Kevin wears too big of clothes. He looks better with fitted clothes. Because you had that sports jacket on on Friday and you look good. It was nice and fitted. I appreciate you over Yes, I'm telling you two days in a row. That's all I got out of you went back to his old wake. I might wear a muscle shirt this week. Oh my gosh. Letters, the rolls in the bad letters. See my love handles, by the way, I want everybody to live off of Kevin saying maybe he would want twins.
Speaker 7: I want to win hopefully, he said it made with this with this girl.
Speaker 3: Possibly Wow.
Speaker 23: Cars cashing gas, Chivro, Garden City, get in in a few minutes on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, Mojo in the Morning phone number eight four four Mojo Live. Our text line is nine five five zero zero. And if you're listening to the show and you hear something that you're like, oh, I got to say my you know piece, text call me and Lydia will call you and get you on the air. Also, make sure you tell us if you're a first time long time because we would love to give you a little shout out here. Shannon had swim finals all weekend, which is a big deal for you know, the the kids that are in in in swim. Like, I had a bunch of friends that were at the same place that you were at this weekend with their their kids.
Speaker 5: It is so good. It is so competitive, but so fun.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's fun. It's a lot of people and a lot You were on a you had to take a shuttle to the.
Speaker 6: Place, Like, yeah, yeah, you called me and I was on the shuttle I had.
Speaker 3: I had to call Shannon to ask her a question about the iHeart Radio Music Festival, and I go, why are you talking like that? She was like, Hey, how you doing? What's going on? I'm like, where are you right now?
Speaker 6: School bus?
Speaker 3: I thought she was in a toilet, you know what I mean. But she's like, I'm on a bus getting shuttled to Smith's swim meeting. I'm like, I would not go to my kids meet if I had to get shuttled. Like, give me anxiety. There are a lot, I mean.
Speaker 6: There are thousands of people.
Speaker 5: Smith and lou by the way, both swam and both did absolutely phenomenal.
Speaker 6: I'm so so proud of them.
Speaker 5: They all the kids like do these fake tattoos?
Speaker 3: As I saw Just Smith looked like Jasonmo, you know.
Speaker 5: But it was really fun, but we I had no idea. I still am like very clueless with all this. I have no idea like where I'm supposed to be half the time, and like where I'm supposed to sit. So I get there. I left the show a little bit early on Friday. I get there on Friday morning, and normally I just go and like find us to stand or like sit in a bleachers or something and try to watch this thing.
Speaker 9: But it's you.
Speaker 5: Know, you could have like reserved seats. There are certain areas for different people. I do not subscribe to any of that. And so I get there and I'm like, okay, I'm trying to figure out where to go, and I see some of my friends who are sitting in this really sweet VIP section and I'm like, oh dang, like they paid for really good seats and they're all waving me over, and I'm thinking, okay, like I'm clearly not a VIP here, and so I had to like give security a story of like, oh see, I'm trying to go over there to talk to them because it was like buttoned down with security. So I did, and I went over and hung out with them, and they were insistent that I sit with them for Friday and Saturday because this was like an all day thing Friday, all day thing Saturday.
Speaker 6: Which is so nice.
Speaker 5: Anytime I left that area, I had to borrow their credentials like their land yard and stuff to go to the bathroom if I wanted to get a drink, to walk down and take a picture of the kids. So literally I was a fake and Wes too West was there with me a fake VIP all weekend and just had to fake it until I made it to get wherever I wanted to be, because we were legitimate VIPs.
Speaker 3: Give us a description of that is it did you fake? You make a lanyard at home or what did you do?
Speaker 5: No, So like there were if you paid to sit in that section, you were given a lanyard. So we were able to get ourselves in there at the start of the day like before things got crazy. But if we ever left, like when Smith he won first in a race, well I wanted to go down and take a picture of him on the podium, like I knew I wasn't going to be able to get back into this area. So I had to take somebody's lanyard and say you stay here, I'm going to take it, go down, take a photo, bring it back up, and then we would switch. And that's what I did all weekend long.
Speaker 7: So you'd flash the bag, yeah, look at it yeah specifically.
Speaker 5: Yeah, which was so nice of our friends to let us do that. But I just felt like, was there room for you or what like, did you guys have tight squeeze in? Because I would think it was yeah.
Speaker 3: Because it's funny, you know what it reminds me of. It reminds me of when we do our jingle ball and people will want to come backstage and I'll be like, hey, can I borrow your you know, your pass I don't want to go out and get somebody, you know what I mean, like you or you bring somebody rest well. The problem. The problem though, sometimes is when you when you're sitting there without the pass on and somebody sees it and then they call you out. Because I will say this to you. As much fun as it is to go into VIP, it's that much less fun when they say, hey, you the hard time.
Speaker 6: I'm thinking that because when we were sitting there.
Speaker 5: We didn't have any anything on us west and I were like, we stuck out like sore thumbs because we didn't have any of that stuff.
Speaker 6: Yes, I wish, I guess I could have somehow done it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, that's wild though that it's wild when you do have that where your kids are in some kind of an event, like you know, it's like this high school graduation. I remember high school graduation at the boys' school, Notre Dame. Prop They had seating that was like right up close and nice, and then they had everybody else sitting, you know, on the bleachers. And I remember one year for one of the boys, we bought it an auction, a chance to sit like in the vip so to speak. And then it wasn't available for what I think it might have been for Jacob or Joe or for Luke and Uh. I remember saying to Chelsea, were with the common people, we're hanging out here.
Speaker 5: Well then I always joke, I'm like, I always sit in Gen Pop. I always sit in Gen Pop at the swim meet.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah, it's unbelievable.
Speaker 5: Fifth grade, I bought seats at an auction, like a donation to the school to sit in.
Speaker 8: The front row over if I've been on the opposite end of it, where I had the tickets and like I showed up late to a concert and there were two people in my seats and I was like, wait, these aren't my seats, and they're like, oh, oh, we just we snuck down here, and there can we just scooch over and all stand in the same row.
Speaker 7: And honestly, don't you feel bad when you have to kick them out? Though you are you good with it?
Speaker 8: I was too afraid to kick them out, but then none of us could sit down because we had ten people in an.
Speaker 7: Ape person I've had I've had that at at games, at you know, Tigers games or Pistons games or Lions games, and you're there and you're like, please let an usher come over be the bad guy, because I don't want to be the guy kicking people.
Speaker 3: Are you just kick them out?
Speaker 7: I mean, if I got a group of ten people with me, there have been moments where if it's like a full row and they're in my seats, but a couple of seats next to me are open, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: This cool, just move down there.
Speaker 7: But I'm in two situation too faked to make a situations one that went right, and when that went wrong, when it went wrong.
Speaker 3: I went to a Pistons game.
Speaker 7: This is years ago, this back in Arborn Hills, and I bought like a last minute seat. It was like hi ticket with cheap his heir. So I'm walking down and I'm drunk. I'm feeling I'm like I could do anything. So I walk all the way down. I get on the floor. The cheerleaders are in the back. I'm walking past the cheerleaders. I'm waving. They all smiling, looking good. I'm thinking they like me. I see the course side right there. I'm like, oh it's I'm about to go sit on the floor. I get my foot on the floor.
Speaker 3: I make it right. I don't know where this usher spawnsor.
Speaker 7: Put his hand on my chest like hey, he's like, where's your ticket?
Speaker 3: I was like, my man's up there, and god, he's like.
Speaker 7: Nah, finger turn around, walk the same walk past the cheer leaders.
Speaker 3: Go up. I just sat down the first.
Speaker 33: Look.
Speaker 6: Now you're on the court for everything.
Speaker 3: Wow, you made it. Brittany. What's up, Brittany? How you doing?
Speaker 12: Good morning?
Speaker 28: First time?
Speaker 12: So Mom, Joe, I had Shannon, I wanted to tell you I went through.
Speaker 34: Something similar, and this is with my own brother.
Speaker 28: My brother opened up for hailstorm at art speaks to me.
Speaker 35: It's one year, right, okay, And I'm a photographer and they said it doesn't matter.
Speaker 36: You have to have a path, and I said, this is my own brother.
Speaker 20: So they are very very strict.
Speaker 37: But I just wanted to say that I love you guys so much.
Speaker 38: And we're on our way to go to the Lions practice today.
Speaker 2: I love you.
Speaker 3: That's awesome. So you're you're going out to Ellan Park. That's going to be so much fun.
Speaker 8: Job at the daycare mojotcart.
Speaker 3: Oh, Brittany, I'm sorry to hear about that, Brittany.
Speaker 39: I love you so much.
Speaker 3: We love you too, Brittany. You got to let us know when you're out there if Jamire Gibbs practices, because the rumor is he's showing up for uh, you know, all the stuff, but he's not putting pads on or practicing because he wants a new contract pay to me. So you got to you gotta let us know what's going on.
Speaker 39: I'll let you guys know tomorrow, Okay.
Speaker 3: Rumor is the Lions might trade him the Dodgers. Dodgers are willing to pay for everybody at that time.
Speaker 40: So take care of yourself.
Speaker 3: We love you. I have to tell you that one of the worst feelings in the world is when you are in a place that you're not supposed to be anywhere, Like you know what I mean, Like it's worse. The worst is though I don't I would have had complete nervous stomach the entire weekend that we were sitting there, thinking my child is getting ready to go swim. He's looking now knowing where I'm at, and sees security escortity like like I don't know what kind of the pools you know, police are do they cuff you?
Speaker 6: I'm just very thankful it did not happen.
Speaker 3: Smith is sitting there going my mom is.
Speaker 6: Even kids were like how did you get up here?
Speaker 3: Like the do the parents get vocal like to a point or are they pretty you know, contained.
Speaker 6: Like like I've been cheering for their kids.
Speaker 3: Well, well I've been at events before where like you know, you go to sometimes you got dance moms or if you have travel basketball or whatever, baseball, Like the parents get a little crazy, like where they start chirping the other teams. Do you guys chirp?
Speaker 6: I mean they the kids.
Speaker 5: Mostly, do you know, It's not so much the parents because I feel like a lot of the parents are friends outside of like the teams. But the kids get really competitive with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, because it's it's interesting. Like the buddies of mine whose kids do this swim stuff like their cars.
Speaker 5: They teap each other's houses all last week that was the thing.
Speaker 3: And one I golfed with a with a buddy yesterday and I see his you know car that's there and it's like a night. He's got like a nice car, and they painted his wind windshield and windows and all that stuff. Yeah, like man canning painting my crap a bumper stick around my car.
Speaker 7: I will want to if that's the point that and I'm down for retaliation as well. If somebody tags your stuff is you're not just tagging the key and stuff?
Speaker 3: This is my house too. No, I think I think the parents draw on their own cars like I think they get so excited.
Speaker 7: See No, we go on paintball guys, for sure.
Speaker 3: I'm down to eight witty. You know what you need though, is you need? I always say that you need like that ant that screams from the or a grandma that screams from this stands. That's my family, got one. All right, we'll be right back.
Speaker 15: Shenon's turn you on the thirty.
Speaker 23: Moto in the morning guaranteed, Hugh Mann, I can't wait to talk again. Turns into getting blocked second date update happens that e't funny Motion.
Speaker 11: In the morning.
Speaker 3: All right. Summers Cars, Cash and Guess. Eight four to four Mojo Live, ninety fifth caller is going to get qualified with a fifty dollars gas card. I could use it. By the way, the gas prices went up again, up again, Like eight four to four Mojo Live. Win a free gift card to go fuel up courtesy of Kroger Delivers Kurger Delivery, and you'll get qualified to win a brand new car or twenty thousand dollars. Summer of Cars, Cash and Gas is going to be ending on August the fourteenth, that's the grand finale, So make sure that you're available to be with us on that Friday morning.
Speaker 19: Well, Jordan Mornings Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: Shannon has the Dirty on the thirty. We got a lot of good stuff coming up this morning. Second date update is on the way in just a little bit too.
Speaker 5: First off, I have to say I feel a week from today, I'm celebrating my anniversary with the show seventeen years to do something.
Speaker 15: Wow.
Speaker 6: I have been on this episode going on year eighteen.
Speaker 3: Did you say it? Wow?
Speaker 6: Week from today.
Speaker 5: I say this because it was over the weekend that I feel like I actually made it. We were featured on the Dumas podcast, and anybody who loves celebrity gossip knows that that is like the number one, the real, biggest and best that you can get. It featured a clip from what is Doom Dirty on the thirty of Actually you and I talking about Tate McCray and Jack he was here in town. My god, so many people DMed me so anyway, I just wanted to acknowledge that.
Speaker 6: We made the podcast.
Speaker 3: Stop for one second. That is what makes you feel like you made it.
Speaker 5: I'm kind of joking, but actually I was very, very excited about this.
Speaker 3: The reason why I asked that question is because you started on the show, and we'll reminisce about this next week. I'll make sure we put together a nice little package and stuff that is not necessary, but you you started on the show and the first time that Shannon had been with us. That first year that Shannon had been with us, Shannon was chosen out of thousands of radio personalities to fill in for Kelly Rippa on the Regis and Kelly Show. Was Regis at that time time No no Mark Consuelos. He was at home. We were trying to steal you and she filled in. She actually did a great job.
Speaker 19: Hey, this is Reaches and you're listening to the home of my new co host, Shared.
Speaker 3: Murphy reads, that's Shannon Murphy.
Speaker 41: Oh, Shannon Murphy on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: There you go.
Speaker 5: You do want is a great source of mind. So it's just anyway, very very exciting.
Speaker 3: Well, happy almost anniversary. Thank you thinking.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the big story this morning is Ariana Grande is reportedly stepping away from the spotlight a bit.
Speaker 21: This morning, pop star Ariana Grande announcing she's taking a step back from the spotlight following concerns over her health and appearance after the release of her.
Speaker 6: New album Patal.
Speaker 21: A representative for the thirty three year old says Grande will take a break after her tour wraps in London next month. Saying she looks forward to finishing the tour and ending it on a high note, both healthily and happily, and then taking a much deserved break from public facing work and appearances, which has led to endless ongoing public scrutiny. The year's long scrutiny of Grande intensified after the release of this video for her latest single, some fans reacting with concern.
Speaker 8: A clip from the Pedal music video has been removed off of Instagram.
Speaker 21: In twenty twenty three, she addressed comments that she appeared unhealthy and too skinny compared to old photos.
Speaker 42: I think we should be gendler and less comfortable commenting on people's bodies.
Speaker 21: At the time, she told fans the body they'd been comparing her to was the unhealthiest version of herself.
Speaker 9: I was on a.
Speaker 42: Lot of antidepressants and drinking on them and eating poorly and at the lowest points of my life when I looked the way you consider my healthy.
Speaker 21: In twenty twenty four, in her hit song Yes And she hit back on comments about her appearance.
Speaker 5: I know Jamila Jamil over the Weekend was talking an interview about Ariana and made a comment about how she feels like she's dying right in front of our eyes. And she said she is talking about fan concern and her own concern because she sees a lot of teens online calling Arianna's appearance quote unquote goals, and so.
Speaker 6: That's why she was commenting.
Speaker 5: But I also saw this morning that Ariana pulling out of the upcoming London revival of steven Sonheim Sunday in the Park with George. She was supposed to star in that with her Wicked coastar Jonathan Bailey. The show is going on, but without Ariana.
Speaker 3: But she's still going to do her concerts though in London, I believe, right.
Speaker 6: I believe so.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so it's like after the tourists done, she's gonna take some time.
Speaker 3: She saw really sad take some time off. Yeah, Uh, it happened.
Speaker 6: We knew it was going to happen.
Speaker 5: Trek Scooble got traded to the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Speaker 43: At this time, I'm excited to be a Dodger, you know, I'm excited to get down there and meet all those guys.
Speaker 3: And got emotional when he was talking about.
Speaker 43: You know, chase three championships in a row, you know, it's hard to do, so I'm excited to be a part of that. But yeah, it's a lot of different emotions. Yeah, definitely. Kind of a.
Speaker 5: Video in particular were very interesting to me because a lot of Tigers fans were saying, oh boo, who crocodile tears. You could have told your agent you wanted to stay with the Tigers. If you really wanted to stay with the Tigers.
Speaker 3: They weren't going to pay him exactly. Terrek in a longer clip that I saw, they asked him about his time in Detroit. He loved being here in Detroit. I mean, he's I think he's from Arizona. I don't know where he's from originally, but he was an undrafted player. He felt like Detroit gave him a chance. He felt like the coaching staff actually taught him a lot. He loved aj Hinge. I will tell you this. It's interesting. There's a lot of theories that this trade was made as a way for the Tigers to kind of propel the MLB into having a salary cap, because you know, Dodgers are buying every player and there's no salary cap in the MLB, they can pretty much, you know, in these big markets, they can pretty much do whatever they want to do. They've got endless fun. The Dodgers have the biggest television contract I think in sports, so they make a ton of money off of their TV contract. So now that Trek Scoogle is part of this all star team there, it could actually cause for a lockout in like a year and there may not be baseball next year. Last night on Sunday Night Baseball, Jason Benetti does the you know he's the Tiger's voice. He'd was calling the Dodgers Red Sox game and Trek showed up in the dugout in the middle of the game, which was a pretty cool moment. Wearing Dodger blue.
Speaker 44: Has made it into the building to say hello to his manager who just made a pitching change, but Dave Roberts has a moment to talk.
Speaker 3: To the new guys. Wow, that is a site that Dodger fans have got to love.
Speaker 45: And for Tiger fans, if they're watching this telecast, it is very weird.
Speaker 3: The rage you rich, you're down there? How's he looking the Dodger blue. It's weird, it looks real weird.
Speaker 7: Wow, man, it's over right, like the Dodgers. They it's guaranteed rings right now.
Speaker 3: But you know, the best record in baseball is not held by the just the Dodgers, the Milwaukee Brewers, a small market team, has the best record in baseball. And Tampa Bay Rays is a small market change none of that.
Speaker 7: When he get down to it and it's a seven game series and you gotta face school ball, then you gotta face then you like, come on, bro, nobody beating them, and good for him, go get your ring, boy, And we got to open up the check book these billionaires. Maybe that's how y'all get it is about not spending all money. But you should not less, we believe. Do you think that Chris lich is cheap? I don't know him like that, but I think you need to pay I think he's smart. I hate to say this, but I think that they shouldn't have paid school.
Speaker 3: If they would have paid Schooble, it would have ruined the ability to be able to have, you know more, guys, you know that we did this with Miguel Cabrera. Do you remember a guy by the name of Jordan Zimmerman. Back in the day, it was a picture we pay. We paid that bastard a ton of money and all he did was do nothing but throw.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm adding Practice is a young winner. He ain't the same Asimmerman, but no, Jordan Zimmerman was an incredible player. He was like nobody just won the World Series with the Washington Nationals.
Speaker 46: I just want to say, I think that we should have gotten rid of Erlander and kept Schooble.
Speaker 3: Berlander's not making any money.
Speaker 10: But he's not doing anything.
Speaker 3: I thought the ball was to get good players and that's how you win. Why are you sending them off? That makes no sense, listens, I need to be asked. I always liked Terrek Schooble. I thought Terrek Schooble was great. He was the only white guy I knew that was named Terror too.
Speaker 5: By the way, so shout out to h G TV too.
Speaker 3: Oh really, is there another Terror? Okay? All right?
Speaker 5: And lastly, Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Aaron Rodgers talking about how his wife, who is still I don't know if she's really or not, but helped him warm up to reconnecting with his family.
Speaker 47: A big part of it was was getting married and having those conversations with my wife that allowed me to kind of open up to the possibility of coming together. It's been a couple of year process now, the conversations with them. But you know, I've been very, very closed off about that part of my life and I want to keep it that way. But uh, there's been a narrative that's gone on for too long that I wanted to kind of shut down. And it's been really beautiful to reconnect with them, all of them.
Speaker 6: All of them, so even the kind word and.
Speaker 5: So yeah, yeah, Or if you miss anything from today, go back catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: Apps in the morning's on the thirty You're.
Speaker 41: Called the monitored for the Cord three.
Speaker 3: I love the listener that textan saying Kevin keeps saying scuba instead of Schoobol school. He goes Scuba school. All right, hold on a second. Alisha is on with us right now. Hi, Alisha, Hi, Hey, Alicia. Tell everybody what kind of car you currently drive?
Speaker 35: A twenty ten Chevy Impala.
Speaker 3: Oh boy, you do?
Speaker 45: All right?
Speaker 3: How many miles you got on that sucker?
Speaker 36: Over one hundred and sixty five?
Speaker 3: I bet you we got to get you a new car. You're winners. Congratulations to your.
Speaker 39: Okay, Oh my gosh, I can't believe it.
Speaker 3: We're gonna give you. I love it, I love it. You're through. We're gonna give you a fifty dollars gas card courtesy of Kroger and their Krger Delivery. We're also going to qualify you. So you'll be with us at Gordon Chevrolet on Ford Road, just west of Merriman in Garden City, Michigan, on August the fourteenth. Okay, so August the fourteenth, we will be there and we'll play around the throwback throw down and hopefully get you a new car, get you out of that twenty ten and Paula.
Speaker 36: Oh, I can't wait. Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You're so welcome. Hang on the phone for one second. When you say you've been trying for a while, now for weeks? How exactly long has it been.
Speaker 6: Like every day since you guys started the contest.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's from way back in June. It's over, definitely over a month. Congrats to you. It pays off.
Speaker 48: Oh for sure, I could deftually use the car or the money.
Speaker 35: I just went through a crazy divorce and finally got rid of my narcissistic X, and this is amazing.
Speaker 3: That, yeah, you get the car? What car did he get into the divorce?
Speaker 36: Unfortunately he got my twenty eighteen GP Wrangler.
Speaker 3: That's bastard. How did you work that out? What was the negotiation?
Speaker 19: Like?
Speaker 39: Well, he took loans out on it.
Speaker 3: Second, I had to lead it. Delete what you said or dump what you said? She said f that I don't want the new jeep that he gets to pay make payments?
Speaker 7: Can we please make that a topic? What did you get in a divorce? That's a good one or what did they get?
Speaker 3: Like both? You know, you know what? Should we do it right now? All right? Well, can we do let's let's Lydia, let's uh, let's throw that out there as a random topic here right now? What did you get in the divorce? And what did they get? And I want to hear from both sides on this one. Not both sides of the divorce. I want to hear from the people that got, you know, the big stuff and the little stuff, and find out exactly what you got and what you didn't get in the divorce. It's funny because I think that I would want possessions more than even kids. I think maybe I actually I say that only because I think the only reason that Chelse and I are still married to today was I didn't want another and putting my kids to bed. That was a big deal with with that, and I you know, realized that that was a big deal. But I think at this stage of life where they are, I would give up that right. Would you want the house, the car, the maker. I don't want the house. The house is and I've always wanted to live in uh a condo or something, you know, lower key. I'd probably take the dogs. Well, I definitely want like I want my I want my k I'd probably take I don't know, let's see what else i'd take. I definitely take the bourbon collection like I've got. He doesn't want that. I've got a bottle of Pappy that I want to keep. That would have an easy split.
Speaker 6: Is there anything that you think you would fight over? I hate this topic, by the way, like talking you.
Speaker 3: Went through a divorce, did you? You guys did not fight though in your divorce? Anything? Yeah? Is there anything he got that you wish you had? A guy like? I think that you you were unusually and I say this amicable, Like most most divorces get contentious. You did not want to do that to the kids and stuff, yea, and ourselves. Yeah, I guess that. But I tell you what, man, I would fight if I was married to him, I'd fight him foreverything.
Speaker 7: I want the TVs for sure, because nine times out of ten, I bought the TVs because I care about TVs and movies and sound systems like that.
Speaker 3: I need all of that. If I bought the couches because I.
Speaker 7: Need to be comfortable in my college, I'm gonna be sure we got a couch. I need that if I'm on. If I'm bought the bed and I got my spot, I got my little area. I'm not trying to rework in another bed. I need that too.
Speaker 8: You want that, Yeah, it's you and her in it.
Speaker 7: And like, I mean, I'll buy new sheets and all of that, but I ain't tripping.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 5: What's so funny is when my parents got divorced when I was in kindergarten, and I, like, I don't remember a till I remember certain things very vividly from that time, and other things are fuzzy, but I do no and I don't know why this was the case. My mom kept a rubber chicken that my dad wanted really really badly. I think she was being kind of heady, and my dad, I was what six years old at the time, was like, I want that rubber chicken.
Speaker 6: Figure out of way to get it back to me.
Speaker 3: Did you ever?
Speaker 6: And I did.
Speaker 5: I put it under my coat one day and brought and brought it out of my mom's house. But before I even got off the front porch, I pulled it out of my coat and waved it and was like, I got it, And he was like, he still has that dang Robert Chicken in his bar that you've been into in his basement.
Speaker 3: I got to get a picture with a lot of guys calling, So, ladies, where are you at? But we got Tom on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 16: Tom, Hey, what's going on guys?
Speaker 3: Topic? Tom can call about his divorce. What did you guys get split up with each other?
Speaker 16: I definitely didn't get anything. I had to give up a lot. I found out that my wife had, or my ex wife had a credit card that she had wrecked up seventy five hundred dollars on that I had absolutely no idea about, and so in the divorce I had to pay half of that. Yeah, lost the house and yeah, yeah, no, no, I'm good. I'm better now. But but yeah, I also had to pay her thirty six hundred dollars in spousal support is what they call it now, but it used to be called alimony.
Speaker 3: Tom, What did you what did she rack up seventy five dollars on a credit card buying?
Speaker 16: I mean honestly, it was like, oh, hey, we need this from Amazon, and like, oh, I think we need this.
Speaker 6: All the little things just added up.
Speaker 16: Yeah, and I was just like, oh yeah, no, cool, all right, you know, like I'm working, like I'm good.
Speaker 7: Golf clubs, no, no, she buys stuff for her new dude, ibby.
Speaker 16: See yeah, probably probably could have been the case.
Speaker 3: Wow, I'm sorry to hear about that. I sorry to bring up bad memories a lot of guys. By the way, I have phone here, Jimmy, are there, Jimmy?
Speaker 13: Hey, what's up?
Speaker 12: Mojo in the morning?
Speaker 7: How doy everybody, Jimmy, have you ever called this before?
Speaker 12: No, this is actually the first time I'm in I'm in Toledo, so you know, hey, hey.
Speaker 3: Everybody, Jimmy, what was your divorce? Like?
Speaker 41: Oh it was it was horrible?
Speaker 12: Oh on my end, Uh, That's why I tell my boys, hey, do not get married, especially if you have more assets than you know your significant other. At least wait until you're in your death bet or something.
Speaker 41: Yeah.
Speaker 12: I lost everything. I had a I had a house, paid off, fixed it up, everything brand new, one hundred and three k and from my annuity half my pension gone. When retired. She gets alimony for seven years, and that was that was kind of the worst.
Speaker 17: Of it, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, Well, and also the division between my kids and I, you know, because they kind of well took uh, you know more, they gravitated more towards their mother. So you know, that's that's the unfortunate part of divorce as well. Not not so much the monetary as much as those relationships are.
Speaker 3: Absolutely you give up money and all that stuff, but your time with your kids is the toughest part.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, And for actunately, they were old enough, you know, they're they're adults now, so you know, it worked out. You know, it's still stink.
Speaker 3: Get married again. What's going on, Mike, how you doing?
Speaker 41: Hey, Mojo, first time long.
Speaker 24: Time guys want to talk about the divorce?
Speaker 3: I can tell what's going on?
Speaker 41: Oh well, yeah, okay. So I've been divorced three times, remarried my fourth and final. It's been an awesome life that I have now with my wife. My first wife, we build a brand new home in Sylvania. I gave her the home and I said, you take the equity, leave my pension alone. She said, all right, So that worked out well. My second wife, she was a nurse practitioner. She cheated on me, but I gave I said, you keep the home. I'm out of this. Leave my pension. She goes, I have a pension too, your because I'm a former UPS man. And then the third wife, she wanted to leave me build a brand new home, and I said, you know what you're leaving me. I'm keeping this home off. Yeah, I kept the house and I kept my pension. I'm a retired UPS man working on my pension and social security. It's working great.
Speaker 49: So Mike, Mike, I can't, I can't, please tell.
Speaker 3: Me there's not a fourth And.
Speaker 6: He's very happy.
Speaker 24: Mike, I'm very happy, very happy with At some point, somebody's got to cut you off, and Bartender's got to say I'm sorry, we're done, You're done, klaw.
Speaker 3: We finally, we finally, got a woman on the phone with us, Kayla, what did you guys get give up and split up in the divorce?
Speaker 29: Hi guys, So my ex husband and I got divorced back in twenty twenty and we had two dogs at the time, and he wanted one of the dogs and he wanted to do fifty to fifty custody of the dog.
Speaker 8: I've heard of that.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, that's a thing.
Speaker 3: So like you had you had to do like arrangements to like drop him off on the weekends or meet at McDonald's. Is it McDonald's or pet smart.
Speaker 40: No, No, So well we had a bird too.
Speaker 29: He didn't want the bird, so the bird came with me.
Speaker 48: No matter what.
Speaker 7: Does it judge decide this stuff? Like does it judge? Like he bring the dog in and ask the dog. They put him in the middle which way he would go?
Speaker 3: How was it not?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 29: Actually he he he cheated on me. So he actually had a mistress and they got a puppy together, and.
Speaker 31: He's like, I want to do fifty fifty.
Speaker 29: Yes, said absolutely not.
Speaker 36: You can ask anyone.
Speaker 29: This dog is cousin me.
Speaker 26: I wanted to have this dog. You're not having the dog.
Speaker 29: And he's like I want fifty to fifty. While it turns out he got her.
Speaker 50: Pregnant when we are still married.
Speaker 29: So then that ship kind of sailed. Yeah yeah, thank god when we actually got divorced, you know that I didn't have to worry about that because.
Speaker 50: That would have sucked.
Speaker 36: But who wants fifty to fifty over a dog?
Speaker 3: Right? That's crazy?
Speaker 36: Yeah, stupid.
Speaker 3: That dog doesn't doesn't want to go back and forth between houses. Hold on, Ryan, Ay there? Ryan? Oh, Brian, Yes, Brian, what's up? Brian?
Speaker 51: Yo?
Speaker 19: Yo?
Speaker 20: Just divorce?
Speaker 3: Just yeah? Are you happy?
Speaker 15: Brian?
Speaker 20: I am so happy. I mean my divorce was nasty. Took the house, took the car, took my whole page check just divorce. I got a bunch of police supports and uh some PTSD.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I got.
Speaker 20: It's all good because I didn't lose everything in the divorce. I help us for a little bit, and I just bounced back. It's five years later and I started a business and I'm doing better than would you.
Speaker 3: Ever get Brian? Would you ever get married like that other guy? Four times?
Speaker 13: Not that much, but if I ever did?
Speaker 20: You got to get a print up.
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Interesting man, Sam, what did you want to say to Kevin, So.
Speaker 28: I just wanted to let you know that divorce brings out like the absolute worst in people. I was a legal sustent for the worce attorney in this area for a decent amount of time and it just isn't It can be bad, It can be very very bad, but it can also be really good. Like Shannon's case, assets are a little bit different. The rules and mission court rules kind of make a difference in that, but it's they try to make it as they're inequitable as possible, and stories and each situation is different kind of thing. So you'll hear mixed reviews on whether divorce is good weather, divorce is bad, but it is what you make it. It brings out the absolute worst in people, though for sure.
Speaker 3: Oh absolutely yeah. It's amazing that you had that much love on your wedding day or when you made your children and then you have that much disdain for a person that you're you know, fighting like you are. Craig, you wanted to make a comment to before we end this, would you want to say.
Speaker 11: Yes, yes, you do.
Speaker 37: Ye?
Speaker 14: All these men call it maybe want don't want to get my divorce?
Speaker 8: You want to or don't want to.
Speaker 3: I want don't You don't want too.
Speaker 19: Don't work.
Speaker 14: These men lose and everything I don't.
Speaker 19: Want to lose.
Speaker 3: Do you think?
Speaker 2: Are you?
Speaker 3: Are you going through this? Yes? Really it's cheaper the keeper can Can you work things out? Go to therapy and work things out if you guys still have love for each other.
Speaker 13: That don't work.
Speaker 3: Well, it worked for Chelsea and I. I think it could work for you if you find the right therapist.
Speaker 14: You find the right therapist. Everything is switched on the mid no matter what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, listen, I think that there's probably living with you. Probably ain't a peach either, but I think I think that we You just got to take ownership to what you've done and and then she needs to do the same. So or you're splitting up the pension bastards. That's what's going on, splitting up the pench in all those years of working right out the door.
Speaker 36: Yes, it does.
Speaker 20: It hurts all.
Speaker 3: Right, buddy. Well good luck to you.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 3: We'll think of you to say a prayer for you. Okay, Craig, take care. We appreciate it. Man. Maybe we saved a marriage off that time.
Speaker 7: It's all because he didn't want to split his thing and it will Yeah, Detroit.
Speaker 3: USNX, Mosquite and Grandmothers.
Speaker 1: Sim VS, Tilly and I are Radio station guaranteed Human three great radio stations, One stupid show.
Speaker 2: Mojo in the Morning, Mojo Big one Star.
Speaker 15: Let me take you back to the beginning. Alrighty, ready, you're listening to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: You do do ahead, we go, we go, Let's go. All right? Coming up this hour on the Mojo in the Morning Show, it was a year ago this week and it was a big moment in my life. But is it something to actually remember or celebrate. We'll talk about that. Zach went out drinking with his girlfriend's mom and second date. Update is happened in this hour? And why are you not calling somebody back? This one's an interesting one. She feels like she got catfished, so she'll explain that story. Coming up at about eight twenty this morning here on the show, We've got ed Sharon tickets, we've got pay your bills, and we've got summer of cars, cash and gas all this morning here on the show, it is Mojo in the Morning. And I haven't asked you what did you have going on this weekend? Just hang out.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it was a chill weekend. I did a little bit of work, I was shooting with the Tigers. I went for a lot of walks, So yeah, it was cool.
Speaker 3: Those books to hang out with any friends that were interesting, I did. So this is something that I want to talk about.
Speaker 8: I need to know protocol when it comes to adult hangouts because something that I've been prioritizing is my relationship with friends, friends that I've already had, but also being intentional about making like new, meaningful friendships with people that I like, aspire to be like, or I don't know, I just feel like we would get along. So I was hanging out with a newer friend this weekend. We went to Eastern Market, which everyone knows in Detroit, there's like Saturday markets in these sheds, and we were walking around and towards the end, like I'm ready to go home because I have other things to do, and my friend, my new friend, wants to continue the day, like let's go out to brunch and have mimosas and then let's go shopping and then you know, maybe we can hit this. And I'm just sitting here, like, girl, I thought we were just going to Eastern Market. Like, not that I don't like you, but we are newer friends and I have other things to do. Yeah, but I feel like every time like this isn't the first time that it's happened. Like people just want to extend the day, like keep hanging out and we are having a good time. I'm but like I almost feel like I'm dating.
Speaker 6: Like again, because you didn't plan for that as part of your day exactly.
Speaker 7: That's a good sign though that they want to keep it, yeah, because it could have just been like all right time.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but I also don't want them to think that I'm not having a good time. It's just like I have other things to do. I was like, I had a photoshoot with the Tigers, I had this going on, So like, what's when y'all are hanging out with newer people?
Speaker 3: Like, but it sounds like it sounds like you didn't have a good time, because it did because if you aside from the fact that you had your schedule full, if you're having a great time with somebody, it just happens. Like in relationships, next thing you know, it starts on a Friday, You're going home on a Sunday.
Speaker 8: Or I just don't think on that person like I think that I'm very much like scheduled, like I need to know what I'm getting into, because if we were going out to brunch, I would have worn something different. I would have I don't know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I feel like you down for a good time. I am, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 7: You do not strike me as the type of person that if you're having fun and someone says let's continue to turn up, that you're gonna be like, I don't want to.
Speaker 8: Yeah, if if I can, like, maybe I'll do it. I don't know, but I just feel like this is a continual thing where people want to keep.
Speaker 3: Doing things and I'm like, they want to hang out more. I don't want to. I'm that person.
Speaker 7: I ain't gonna lie if the vibe is right, especially if the wine is flowing and I'm getting drinks whatever like that, Bro, we going to three and four places.
Speaker 8: But that wasn't what we planned on the rest of her.
Speaker 5: I totally get where you're coming from. When you have something else on your calendar, you're like, okay.
Speaker 3: Yeah, move. I mean the shoe probably couldn't then moved, but could anything else?
Speaker 8: Other things could and maybe I would like the second hangout, but like, we don't really know each other for real, Like I'm still trying to get to know you.
Speaker 3: I don't even know what I would talk.
Speaker 2: To you.
Speaker 3: At this point.
Speaker 11: See.
Speaker 3: But then on the other side, it's like, well, maybe she not for me.
Speaker 7: Then from the other person's perspective, like if this is our first interaction and the vibe is going right, and then I kind of want to extend it, and you're like, nah that maybe I'm thinking that you don't really like it.
Speaker 8: Do you think I'm giving off bad signals?
Speaker 7: It could if we're having a good time, And then I was say, Okay, this is going pretty well.
Speaker 5: But why wouldn't you just say, okay, I have to share with the tigers.
Speaker 6: When are we hanging out next? Like I had to check the time. When are we hanging out next?
Speaker 3: Okay? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight. Or if you got some advice for Anna texts, call me to ninety five five zero zero and we'll call you. You know, what I think is a big thing too. Where do you find new friends? It's interesting that you say that you got these you know, I'm kind of getting out there and seeing new friends. Where are you initially meeting these people that because there's a lot of our listeners that if I asked listeners, you know, hey, when's last time you hung out with your friends? There's probably a lot of people that are lonely out there that have not had a friend to hang out with in a while. These are people that I just meet at an event.
Speaker 8: So, like, we were at a social media and this was someone that I knew from social media but didn't really know that okay, And I was like, Oh, I really like their content. I like what they're building, Like I think we could be friends.
Speaker 3: Somebody told me that is just as hard as a woman, your age, thirty year old woman. It is just as hard to meet girls that you want to be friends with as it is to meet guys that you want to have a relationship with.
Speaker 8: I believe that because I feel like I've invested time in girls that I did think that we could be friends with, and just like dating, Like after a couple of months, I'm like, oh my gosh, this is not a good person.
Speaker 3: This is not someone I should be friends with. Adam wants to comment what's up? Adam, say hi to Anna, Adam, Miss Anna.
Speaker 14: Hello, good morning everyone. I'm kind of with Kevin, like I feel that if you wanted to, you would find a way. I feel like there might be something underlying something that doesn't vibe right for you, because if you have a good time and your it's just naturally flowing that way, you'll be like, listen, I have this photo shoot, I can invite you to about how about we hooked back up afterwards or something like that, or either that or this is just your low key way of trying to get a humble brag out that's you're fun to hang.
Speaker 41: Out with.
Speaker 20: Now.
Speaker 3: I definitely don't think Anna is doing that. I get you're you got a big schedule, so that schedule is kind of tough. But that's actually a good call, Adam, that if you really liked this person, you'd figure out a time to do it again, or just pull out the calendars and say, hey, let's meet again next week or whatever.
Speaker 8: I do feel like there's a little bit of exhaustion that comes with like meeting new people, Like it is a lot of like you have to be really present in getting to know them, and I just feel like sometimes I don't want to do that for like six hours.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's up, t.
Speaker 46: O.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry to say say that again. Your phone got a little garbly.
Speaker 41: Okay, good morning, can you hear me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 19: There you are.
Speaker 3: I thought you were a guy.
Speaker 7: At first I thought I thought is Terrence not Teresa or whatever your name is.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 37: No?
Speaker 18: I just wanted anna, why can't we just be open and just tell people our availability? Why why can't like when you set out hers or schedule everything. You know, I send everybody calendar invite because it's my availability.
Speaker 3: But you know, you know, can we stop the calendar invite? Crap? The idea.
Speaker 18: This is not a business organized This is not.
Speaker 3: A business thing where if I'm hanging out with our friends, I do not want calendar invites.
Speaker 18: You know, if my daughters want to do anything, they have to send me a calendar invite so I know where they are. We need to know where to see are. Okay, look, no, no, you can't.
Speaker 3: I have to tell you this that if I all of a sudden start doing calendar invites to hang out with friends, and then the calendar invites means all of a sudden, now we're zooming or whatever, we're having a zoom friendship. That's getting crazy.
Speaker 8: I'm with the calendar invites.
Speaker 13: We got to be ornamized.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's crazy.
Speaker 11: I don't okay weekends like you Mojo.
Speaker 3: I would I listen?
Speaker 15: I have.
Speaker 3: I have a very busy life.
Speaker 8: Sometimes sometimes it's not even that I have something else going on, but I have stuff going on all the time that like I look forward to a block of three hours where I don't have to do anything. Yeah, it's not even like I can tell them, hey, I'm going to shoot. It's just like I really need these three hours to my cells.
Speaker 3: Sometimes the best weekends are the ones where you have nothing planning and you you know, you do a bunch of stuff that you didn't expect that you were going to do. Sarah, what's up, Sarah?
Speaker 48: Hey, good morning.
Speaker 13: How's everyone doing good?
Speaker 3: What's going on with you?
Speaker 5: Nothing?
Speaker 41: Much?
Speaker 46: So.
Speaker 52: I'm an uber and list drivers uber for nine years and five and a half years, and I have met a lot of my circles through through ubers. Like I'll pick up somebody they're going to a birthday party or a wedding.
Speaker 39: Or a bar mitzvah, and they're like, hey, you should.
Speaker 3: Come with like I was done what they invite you to just go randomly with them the things.
Speaker 39: Yep, you girl, happy bart Yeah wait, it was like the best night ever. They paid for everything.
Speaker 3: And then they're like, hey, like, have you guys ever invited your uber driver? That's amazing expect that whole time.
Speaker 39: Yeah, yes, they actually so called. So I don't even use the app anymore. So many people just call me directly.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. What So anybody ever get freaky though with you? Like you ever have?
Speaker 39: Oh my gosh, I have like five stories of that. I'll make one short horn star from Vega. I picked them up, he tipped me.
Speaker 7: I gotta stump that for a second. You can't say that shan't just gaming. Oh my god, out of that one.
Speaker 6: I want to hear this story, but you can't say it like that.
Speaker 3: Let me let me explain. Let me explain real quick. You just said when we asked you if if you've had any people that have been in your uber that got freaky because you said that they invite you places. A porn stop star from Vegas gave you four hundred dollars to let him him pleasure himself in the back seat and you allowed that to happen.
Speaker 5: I mean, he was saying me, four hundred dollars, he expect you to have a commentary.
Speaker 6: What what was your expectations?
Speaker 39: I it was very random. It wasn't my first time having him in my car, so I will say that this is like my fourth time having him as a passenger. When he asked that, so it felt like at that point we got to know each other a little bit better. So I was like, this is really random. But He's like, it's always been a fantasy of mine.
Speaker 8: I'm like, two questions, but I gotta tell.
Speaker 7: I was gonna say that was a partial question. Was the car emotion? And who handled cleanup?
Speaker 39: So he did a clean up? I was driving, Yes, the car was in motion. He just had me driving around for like fifteen minutes.
Speaker 36: And then.
Speaker 3: Daytime, daytime, nighttime. Oh thank god, no kids looking in at that car. You got ten in windows? Hopefully got ten in windows?
Speaker 39: Yes, and then uh, you know, when he was getting ready to climax, he exited the vehicle.
Speaker 7: Okay, was it was it eye contact in a rearview mirror or did you were you just focused.
Speaker 39: On the road music, all right, just focused on the road he did offer me.
Speaker 36: No.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm sorry, Sarah. I'm sorry, Thank you, Sarah, Thank you, Sarah. I appreciate your call to go uber Sarah crazy. You got to call more off and clean up the stories. Uh, Erica, Anna, you say is not wrong? Back to Anna and her friendships, I forgot all. By the way, could you imagine if that was Hey, by the way, I know we're done with Eastern Market. Can I go in the back in the car driving around? What's going on? Erica?
Speaker 18: Hi?
Speaker 36: First time? Long time? Yes, I would say Anna is not wrong. She had a planned day, but I would definitely, you know, just get back with her as far as I got the schedule, if you're a scheduled type person, and get back with her, because to get to know her is to hang out with her, and some of the best times are the unplanned times. So I would agree with Kevin on that. Like I've had plenty of times I went out by myself, said at the bar, had an amazing time, and sometimes I'll leave with not paying anything. So that was definitely the best time.
Speaker 3: I always say this to leave them wanting more because I think if you and this is the got to be a theory I think to life and I learned this from radio. If you give them too much sometimes it you know, like I probably should have ended after the guy in the back seat on this topic, because that was probably the climaxs the actual conversation. But I think friendships are that way too, Like sometimes you can spend too much time with somebody so real quick. Alicha recently is divorced and she's trying to meet friends. You're struggling to meet friends, Alicia, you want some advice from Anna.
Speaker 53: No, I'm just kind of in the same situation as Anna. You try and meet new people and either you just don't vibe with them or it just doesn't work out. You know, all my friends have kids and stuff, and I don't have kids.
Speaker 26: I'm single, and.
Speaker 53: You know, just out there trying to meet new people.
Speaker 3: You ever heard of Minjo's? What's that? A gentleman's bar on the West side? A lot of Where do you live, Alicia, I'm on the East side, East Side. Maybe you need to hit up Anna and say, hey, where you You and the friends all hanging out come downtown? All right, take care of yourself. Sarah the Uber driver, does she have anybody in her back seat right now?
Speaker 19: What's the show?
Speaker 15: Live on YouTube, Facebook, TikTok, and Twitch.
Speaker 3: This is mostly in the morning. All right, it's Mojo in the Morning Show. This is going to be an interesting week or it has been an interesting week. And it's wild because is there a date that kind of changed everything for you? And do people observe bad anniversaries like they observe good anniversaries? And what I mean by that is a year ago this week. Actually it's a year ago. I think it was. Yes, I'm trying to figure the days out because we talked about it yesterday on our podcast, Chelsea and I did. Was when Chelsea found out she had cancer. So it has been a year, believe it or not, since Chelsea was diagnosed and they told her that she had had cancer and was going to have to have surgery. And it's wild because we had a conversation about this on our We Don't podcast, which will be out today, and the conversation really got real because just before we taped the podcast, Chelsea had talked about how she was having some kind of feelings about how things have been and you know, what the last year has been like, and just to kind of give you what it's like. She has to go every sometimes thirty days to ninety days, depending on what the test is, and get tested for the rest of her life because the form of ovarian cancer that she had more than likely will come back and it we'll come back somewhere else. So it's not a matter of if, but it will be when, and so she's got to stay on top of that. So it's kind of changed her. You know, now we're just scary seeing doctors a bunch. Yeah, But it was wild though that a year at this time that that was the case. Here's where it got really interesting. Luke said to us, he's our youngest o, our baby son. He said to us, he goes, yeah, I remember you told me on August the seventh. He remembered the actual date that Chelsea had reached out to him, and specifically she told the boys on that day that it was cancer. But I wonder sometimes, like do you do you look at those dates as you know, because I know that people go through bad stuff sometimes you know, it's not health related, it's you know, we just talked about divorce and stuff, or you go, you lost a job a year ago, that you lost a job.
Speaker 8: The day Attics Got Clean is the big one.
Speaker 7: I feel like, yeah, like that's that to me is like a good celebration, definite celebrate that.
Speaker 6: You want to know, what's a weird one for me? And like I couldn't.
Speaker 5: I couldn't even tell you, like what the day was that my divorce was finalized or anything like that. I was supposed to get married. God, I didn't. Like, this was years and years and years and years and years and years years ago when I first rain the show, and that day to me is like a really and I am so darn happy, Like I have no feelings about that whatsoever. But for some reason, August twenty second is still like I wake up at that morning.
Speaker 6: I'm like, Oh, it's just a really weird. Why that date sticks out to me?
Speaker 3: I have no idea. Yeah, it's crazy. I mean listen, I mean that that is you know, that's a date that was a monumental.
Speaker 5: Maybe because we turned it into an I don't party, yeah, and had shirts made and stuff with that date.
Speaker 6: That that's why it sticks out. I don't know.
Speaker 7: But June twenty seven, two thousand, he's gonna come up with twenty five.
Speaker 3: I lost my best eater.
Speaker 7: Oh my gosh, who I'm not going to say her name, oh speaking what I was like trying to figure out five.
Speaker 3: I was the last day? Oh god, topics over rip. So if you if you get a chance.
Speaker 5: Because I feel like I'm being naive right now this is a sexual reference. Oh okay, I thought that's what it was.
Speaker 54: I was just.
Speaker 6: Thank you Anna for the Handomer show.
Speaker 3: It to go back to this moment that Chelse and I were having this conversation in the podcast, and one of the things that she had said was she actually brought up three things I really didn't even realize over the last year that she's kind of dealt with because I will say this to you, you don't realize what things are like until you realize that those things potentially aren't going to be there anymore. Like it's one of those things where you just take things for granted. You take everything for granted, you take your health for granted.
Speaker 46: And it was.
Speaker 3: It was wild to hear her talking and telling me about what she felt were like the three worst days that she had over the last year, because honestly, I didn't know she actually was going through those days, but it was it was pretty interesting. But I don't know. So listen, do I buy her gift? Do I get her or something here?
Speaker 51: Now?
Speaker 7: Do I, you know, take her somewhere and spend some time with Yeah, don't buy or anything.
Speaker 3: Don't buy.
Speaker 7: That's that's what could have potentially been. The thing that she lost was the time you all shared together things, you know, how to win a different direction.
Speaker 3: It definitely, it definitely has made I think our family like appreciate the time that we have together, especially the boys like Luke spent the whole day yesterday with us, and you know, it was kind of it was it was nice to be able to have him and get you know, his undivided attention kind of you know, talking about life and stuff. So what's going on, Hey Tony, how are you? It's Mojo? What's happening?
Speaker 19: Hey, Mojo?
Speaker 17: I just wanted to tell uh kaf Well, he definitely knows how to get around the I'm gonna dump that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we'll go my way around.
Speaker 15: Now, do you.
Speaker 3: This guy, I lose yours? You still got her.
Speaker 19: I still got her.
Speaker 3: Maybe she's the same one. Maybe you guys, it's unreal. This is supposed to be a nice No, it's not. It's not No, it's now I'm just getting calls. Yeah, thanks, I appreciate it. Put them through derail. Derail, all right, second date updates.
Speaker 19: The second date update in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, why are you not getting a call back? We're gonna find out this morning. Here is the second date update. I'm a little worried though, Mario, because I know you're getting ghosted Mario, and we're getting ghosted too because we lost Alie. We're trying to try to get her back. Oh, we got her back. Good, okay, Mario? Oh hi, how are you? I'm all right? Good, Mario, sounds so sad. I. This is tough. So you guys went out on a date and she is not contacting you at all. She has not returned one text message from the time that you actually had your date. Yeah, it sucks, all right, So we're gonna find out what's going on. Have you ever had this happen to you before? Do you ever struggle with dating?
Speaker 11: It's probably happened like a couple of times before.
Speaker 3: So where you've gone out with somebody and then they just didn't seem interested. Did they not tell you why?
Speaker 55: Yeah, it's usually just like you know, being ghosted after like first day or two, you know, do they just seem like they're busy, or do they actually give you a reason as to why they don't want to be going out again.
Speaker 3: I I don't know, kind of just just never get back to me, you know, all right, I want you to say hello to Ali. She's on the phone with us right now.
Speaker 50: Hey, Hey Ali, Hello, Hi, Hello Hello everyone.
Speaker 3: Alie. Can hear how down he is over the fact that he has not talked to you. What's going on?
Speaker 37: Yeah?
Speaker 56: Yeah, well, I actually just wanted to say to everybody that over text he was really flirty.
Speaker 3: Was we were always talking every day.
Speaker 25: I don't think there was a second hour minute that went by where we weren't talking to each other.
Speaker 57: The texts were vibrant, flirtatious.
Speaker 8: And I was really excited to go on the date with him.
Speaker 25: And I don't know if it was you know, first date jitters.
Speaker 57: But once we you know, got into the restaurant and I saw him for the first time, he wasn't as talkative as he was over text.
Speaker 11: He was quiet.
Speaker 3: Maybe he did. He sound like he sounds right now with us right now, because I feel like he's given us a little bit of nervous energy.
Speaker 9: Yeah he did.
Speaker 8: He didn't even make eye.
Speaker 3: Contact though, so maybe it was twitter fingers.
Speaker 7: Some people are way more lively in who they can pretend to be when they're not in front of you, and then they you know, ball up when they get into the room.
Speaker 25: Mikes, I actually believe that he had some assistance from Chap chipet.
Speaker 3: So it's like he's got no social skills. You think that he was having chat chat with you and and that was not his speak correct, he was he was chat fishing you on chat GPT.
Speaker 8: Yes, why do you think that other than just him being awkward in person and nervous?
Speaker 25: Yeah, well, because the text messages were very flirtatious, if you get what I'm saying.
Speaker 8: And I feel like you.
Speaker 38: To be like that way over a screen and then to be so it's like it's a good light switch, you know, day night.
Speaker 57: That to be so like awkward in person, it's like, yeah, were you having.
Speaker 50: Some sort of assistance?
Speaker 8: It was very awkward and I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mario. Let me ask you a couple of quick questions here. First off, Mario, do you ever look for assistance from from I mean sometimes I will say this to you sometimes I with texting, I will, you know, if it gives me an hey, this could be something to send back like yeah fine, or whatever the emoji is, I will have it do it. But I don't think I've ever had it actually fully communicate. Did have you ever done that?
Speaker 11: I mean, i'll like used it for like ideas in the past, So.
Speaker 6: You've never done conversations with girls?
Speaker 3: Did you use it with Ali?
Speaker 11: I mean kind yeah?
Speaker 2: What to what?
Speaker 3: Did you use it to figure out where you guys were going to go on your date or what you were planning on doing?
Speaker 11: No, just like how to respond? Sometimes he needed not so you wait?
Speaker 3: So you did. So she's not wrong in the fact that you actually we're having AI basically tell Ali everything that you were hoping to say. I mean, like a little bit.
Speaker 45: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Would you feel as a it's a guy or a woman, whoever, whatever you are, would you feel like if you've found out that somebody was using it to communicate.
Speaker 5: With you, if it was a crutch, if they were relying very heavily on it, Yeah, because then I don't get a good sense of you or your personality.
Speaker 8: It'll never if you just need like a I don't know check the grammar or something like that.
Speaker 6: You totally understand. Yeah, that is so different because then it's this.
Speaker 5: When we get home, we're face to face, and you know, your personality doesn't match the personality that chat GPT gave you.
Speaker 7: There's an issue we having a conversation. I got to wait three minutes for you to respond.
Speaker 3: Quick. You can tell by the way that it's not me when it's punctuated, when there's punctuation on when the.
Speaker 6: Word clothes is spelled not like cloths.
Speaker 54: I.
Speaker 3: Believe me right, or I always my my thing is dot dot dot. I don't like doing you know, usually commas and a lot of stuff. You know, usually the commas only come through spell check or through you know, asking Claude, Claude, please help me with this.
Speaker 7: Jeff, is be real though, Like say you talking to a girl and y'all texting, y'all saying when we see each other, it's gonna be this that net and then y'all get face to face and it's like, okay.
Speaker 3: Where do we Why are we slow walking? Hey allie? I actually put him on hold so that he can't hear this. But to be honest with you, how much of a borer, wasn't he?
Speaker 9: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 25: I had to keep going to the bathroom all throughout the conversation, and at one point I even thought about, you know, doing the good old like I got to go to the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Like never returning.
Speaker 25: Yeah, how to cover my mouth a couple of times with the napkinto hiding you on or the menu with tiding on.
Speaker 3: But you just wouldn't be talk.
Speaker 5: I feel bad for him because I feel like maybe he is nervous, maybe this is just his personality and he'll find somebody and it's.
Speaker 7: Just it's not you or you won't like can I But have you ever been out with somebody like I've been out with people before that honestly gave nothing Like I will tell you that it's it is exhausting, like you're carrying the entire thing.
Speaker 3: And I will say that. And I'm not talking dating wise. I've been out with clients before where we've gone on lunches before and I'm like, going, this person's got nothing to talk about here right now? Why are we here? Like what's going on? Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight. If you've ever gone on a date with somebody and that date couldn't communicate with you, what do you do? Or in this case, has anybody ever busted somebody that they've been in a relationship with sending you a text that you know they didn't write, somebody else wrote it for him, or something else roted? What would you do in this case? Let me ask Lydia, real quick Lydia. What would you do in this case you date? Would you if you went on a date with a guy that you couldn't actually have a verbal conversation with but he was better on text? Would you send him off on his way and say just text me?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 10: I mean, you could still try to get.
Speaker 3: To know somebody that way, but it's not him.
Speaker 6: Though it's him, you know, maybe he's just like you know, it'll it's probably nerves.
Speaker 3: Hey, Mojo in the morning, Hive, what'd you want to say?
Speaker 27: I was in the same boat as her?
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 27: I want to stay an honest because he listens to you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me give me an initial? Your initial F F F isn't friends? Okay, I won't say what is so F? What's up?
Speaker 33: So?
Speaker 27: I was chatting with this kid, and we were very flirtatious, and then when we went out to dinner, he had a space buried in his phone because his boss had like his because his company that he works for they track him, and he had a space buried in the phone a time while work. Sitting there trying to eat dinner. It was like, really childish. I come to find out he was way younger than me, but did not look way younger than me. Did I'll be thirty five and he's twenty five.
Speaker 8: Oh, anyway, let's reschedule when you're not working.
Speaker 3: Is that a case of him not being able to communicate or is that a case of the guy who's got a lot of work on his plate and he's just working a lot.
Speaker 27: They were basically like, oh, who you on to date with? What does she look like like?
Speaker 13: Trying? They were asked advantage.
Speaker 27: Oh, yeah, they're trying to eat and have a conversation and he's just got a space bured in a phone the whole time. I'm like, yeah, this is not gonna work. And then the age popped up and I was like, yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. I think I would rather be catfished by a person's looks than be catfished by a person's personality that.
Speaker 6: Used to sit there for an hour and a half two.
Speaker 3: Hours because the looks part, I would under stand more the communication part. I would sit there and say, I mean everybody should be able to communicate, right, No, no, no, some people that's not. I mean, it's not the thing some people get, you know, get unfortunately the ugly stick. But sometimes.
Speaker 7: Sometimes usually the the ugly stick, people have to have personality. Right, are you speaking from experience, I'm speaking.
Speaker 3: From mine experience. Yes, exactly. Hold on, Ray, what's up?
Speaker 26: Ray?
Speaker 11: Hey?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Are you doing? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 13: I got a funny story for you guys. So yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 37: I was in a situation when I was younger where my friend had was approached by somebody. Their friend thought he was cute, right, so she didn't have like, she didn't have a cool a body of personality and not like that, somebody gave him a number, like, hey, my friend thinks you're cute.
Speaker 11: Text her.
Speaker 37: You know, he's very very socially awkward, so he doesn't know how to text nobody or not like that, and he didn't know what to say of this girl.
Speaker 13: So I ended up telling him like, bro, I got you.
Speaker 3: I wanted to text her for you, you know, yeah.
Speaker 13: And he ended up just letting me text her. And he actually ended up being with this girl till this day because of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, So how did he do when you weren't around to be able to text?
Speaker 37: They they went, they went on a date. I don't know, They went on a date really fast. They ended up hanging out. She ended up, like you know, they ended up falling in love with each other. Like he's not that awkward, but he just he's not that you.
Speaker 13: Know what I'm saying. He just needed a little push so we can't we capt fish cat fish somebody. And it actually ended up working out.
Speaker 3: Man, that would be one of those ones where I would want to know if you actually had to send him him some stuff to help his game throughout the whole thing. So it was only a one time deal for you.
Speaker 37: No, no, no, no, Their date happened. I want to say, within like four or five days. Throughout boles first three four days, it was like constant screenshots. He was sending me like what should say next?
Speaker 21: Bro?
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Thank you for the call, buddy, I appreciate it.
Speaker 11: Of course.
Speaker 3: We go on all right to take care of Yourself, Second Date Update, the Five Lives.
Speaker 22: Tell Your Mom, foscams, Second Date Update, and Camp talking about someffing inappropriate emotions in the morning.
Speaker 3: That's a perfect for the the last fifteen minutes of this radio show. You should see you ready for this one? No, you want to read three one threes? These are going to be perfect, by the way, for the listener. Uh stuff, but yeah, save these, save these for our listener. Uh testimonials that we have. How disgusting is Kevin Mojo's talking about cancer and his wife and this disgusting, vile pig.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, yes it springs up sex Tony, use it another one here.
Speaker 3: Kevin just completely ruined a wonderful moment that Mojo had talking about his wife Chelsea to say something so awful. I cannot believe it.
Speaker 7: You asked the question I did not. You said, what are some days you will never forget? That's literally that, what's something bad that's happened in your life that you'll never forget?
Speaker 3: Exactly? I didn't ask what I didn't exactly? I didn't ask about you. I will never forget that.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I know, I remember you telling me that horrible He really is scarred by it.
Speaker 15: We interrupt Mojo in the Morning with this very important complaints from a listener.
Speaker 9: Remember how good this show was years ago.
Speaker 47: Now we have to listen to these dirty men talk about their pathetic sex lives.
Speaker 19: Nobody cares.
Speaker 15: This has been a breaking news alert from a listenair on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: There you go, Caitlin, all right, it's Mojo in the Morning. Call now and be the ninety fifth collar and you get qualified for a brand new car in our Summer of Cars Cash and Gas, brought to you by Gordon Chevrolet eight four four six six five six five four eight ninety fifth Collar.
Speaker 19: Mojo in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: Shannon's got the evil smile look going on right now?
Speaker 37: What is the I know?
Speaker 3: Sometimes? Oh you do it too? Got really bad? What do you got this dirty?
Speaker 2: So?
Speaker 6: Have you guys ever used Kelsi the betting app?
Speaker 54: No?
Speaker 5: No, I haven't either, but I know a ton of people do. Because you can use it for more than sports. You can use it for like fun random things. Well, there's some stuff going on with Calshie. I don't know how much longer it's going to be around.
Speaker 49: The future of the popular prediction market, Calshi is in question after New York Attorney General Letitia James sued the platform, alleging it's nothing more than illegal, unlicensed gambling. If you watched any of the World Cup, you couldn't miss cal She's ads. Calshie's popularity is surging, with millions of monthly users, generating billions of dollars in trades every week as Americans bet on everything from whether the Fed will raise interest rates, to movies at the box office to who will win tonight's game. Calshi called the lawsuit pure political theater meant to protect casinos in the state by killing off prediction markets. Calshi said it is regulated by the federal government's Commodity Futures Trading Commission and outside the state's purview. But the Attorney General said trades on prediction markets depend more on chance than skills, so are quintessentially gambling, which New York bans for those under twenty one. Calshi's minimum age is eighteen, the lawsuit said. Calshi also skirts New York prohibitions on wagering on games involving New York college teams. There are multiple lawsuits across the country claiming prediction markets like Calshie should fall under state jurisdiction. If this one is successful, Calshi could be forced to pay billions of dollars and cease the way it's operating, not just in this state but around the country.
Speaker 6: The Trump Boys, really, I think it's Don Don Junior and.
Speaker 3: Eric and Eric Chump. Yeah, I think the yeah, there you go interesting.
Speaker 7: I just know college campuses there are there are a ton of professional athletes that are invested in It.
Speaker 3: Makes a raise an eyebrow.
Speaker 7: Kevin Durant, there's a there's a full list. I don't know like how all that works out.
Speaker 3: I don't think you should be able to bet on like world events, like when a war is going to start or war is going to end, or like stuff like that. I think the games are one thing, and I just think, honestly, I hate say this. We have too much betting going on, and it's got to a point now where you know that the more you have, the more shenanigans that are going to be taking place.
Speaker 13: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I feel like he's done this a few times as of late Harry Styles slipping and falling during his show in Mexico City over the weekend.
Speaker 6: I saw a few videos of it happening.
Speaker 5: He was walking suddenly just like lost his balance and slipped, posed on the floor, very hairy, and then just continued singing. When he got back up on his feet, the entire audience went wild. Phil Collins is trending this morning, because yeah, I mean, he's he's an icon, but you know he's I mean, he is still not in the greatest of shape, but he was in real bad shape in twenty twenty four, like actually thought he was going to die. And in an interview that he did over the weekend, he talked about how he was in the hospital for seven months because of organ failure and that was brought on by him really lapsing into heavy drinking, and he said it got to the point where his family, his agent called his five kids, including Lily Collins, star of Emily and Paris, one of my favorite shows, but called everybody in to be by his bedside to say, like, look, you need to make some decisions about keeping him on life support, and like come in and say you're goodbyes, and he goes. I don't even remember that happening. He said he had no idea that was going on. They were all worried they were never going to see him again. It could have gone so terribly wrong. He said, he has not had a single drink since twenty twenty four. And lastly, could it be the worst national anthem of all time?
Speaker 6: This is Martha Reeves's motown legend?
Speaker 3: What was this before.
Speaker 46: That?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 18: You see by what so.
Speaker 5: Well Women's Professional Baseball League inauguration.
Speaker 6: Rocks drive SA R sounds gets better?
Speaker 3: It gets better?
Speaker 40: Or the RAS.
Speaker 9: Was better?
Speaker 7: So Gal?
Speaker 3: What to the stream means and the rock the grocery stuff first in air?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 3: Then that I was still still.
Speaker 9: Oh SA sast thing? Ben word or the land?
Speaker 5: She said, she's eighty five, And she said she didn't make a statement to TMZ because I think she was just getting so much creditis She said? The field conditions were wet and windy and without stage monitors. I was not able to hear myself as I normally would. She said, it was not the performance.
Speaker 3: I holemore, Ladies, my Grandma church choir.
Speaker 5: You miss anything from today or want to hear that again, please go back and listen to the podcast on the iHeartRadio.
Speaker 4: Apps in the morning thirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: All right, Jacob, you are a winner. Congratulations to Hello Jacob, You're now and you're going to be in the running to win either a brand new twenty eight one thousand dollars twenty twenty six SUV, a Chevy Tracks or twenty thousand dollars. Congratulations to you.
Speaker 14: Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: You are so welcome. I want you to hang on the phone so that we can gather your information and we will get you set up with all the details on this one. Where are you from?
Speaker 44: I am from Warren.
Speaker 3: I like it. Thanks for listening to.
Speaker 11: To take it easy on Martha.
Speaker 3: What would you take? Would you take the car or the cash?
Speaker 17: I'd have to do the car first, but leaning cash before we do it.
Speaker 3: Can we have our scene in national anthems? Just kick off the event.
Speaker 36: You know what.
Speaker 3: She's here somewhere. I guarantee you she's around here. Hang on one second. We're gonna get some information from you, buddy, Jacob. Thank you. How old are you? Jacob twenty eight twenty eight, twenty eight years old. Twenty thousand dollars could be his in less than a couple of weeks.
Speaker 23: Michigan Is most listened to podcast is the Motion in the Morning show Hard to Believe?
Speaker 15: Tell me the podcast. Hey, listen on our free heart radio app.
Speaker 23: Call us eight four to four Mojo Live eight four four six six five six five four eight.
Speaker 11: This is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Here's another text message that came.
Speaker 6: Oh my god, I love these so much.
Speaker 3: Can you stop? It's text message zero zero call the person. Oh my god, Kevin is so disgusting. Hello, good morning, good morning, our morning. You believe that Kevin from our show is disgusting because of his comments that he made on the radio just about forty minutes ago.
Speaker 50: Listen, let me just say this. So I told that you never to deal with someone that has a diagnosis like I did.
Speaker 54: And I'm not going to get emotional because it was very traumatic for my family and for myself.
Speaker 50: But to reduce it to a.
Speaker 54: Joke, and I'm sure that was very I'm sorry for you that that happened, you lost someone like that, But to compare there's no comparison, and I it doesn't have to be a sad topic and made about me, But to compare it and reduce it to that was very disappointing with someone that I really care about and thought that you know, cared about me too.
Speaker 3: You're a phenomenal actress.
Speaker 54: No, I'm I'm being really real.
Speaker 3: You did you did?
Speaker 36: You did?
Speaker 54: As a diagnosis, dead ass serious, there's.
Speaker 50: No nothing about.
Speaker 3: Quick real quick. You think that I was comparing it or putting it on the same level as.
Speaker 50: Yours, Well it came out of your mouth during the same topic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, well all need to be about no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 7: If that's the case, and I thought you would have a little bit more of love and understanding for me to even think that that's what I was doing, because why why you know me?
Speaker 3: I would never compare it to what you went through. That's not what I was doing.
Speaker 50: Well, I felt like that.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm sorry it felt like that, but I'm not comparing it to your cancer. He asked what dates did we have in mind? That was his life and his situation. I said about my life.
Speaker 50: The radio because actually I didn't call it.
Speaker 15: Her.
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 3: Lydia called her because she texted me. Yeah, well, Chelsea, you know I love you. That's not what I was doing. He does in Chelsea, I know he doesn't. But that's okay. I love you. That's all that matters.
Speaker 54: Very traumatic for me, you know, not not what you said, but like to have this is my life now and it's not a joking matter and it's very you know, it's difficult.
Speaker 3: And again, I wasn't joking about your life. I think that I think that keV was doing what I have done numerous times and I've fallen victim too, and that was filling time with funny and sometimes the funny that you don't understand the nature of it. But I wasn't being funny about her situation. I know, I understand, but it was nothing to do with it. But it was a moment where I was going to talk a little bit and you see what the listeners head, you know, situations. You literally opened up and say it, what are in your guys's life? What are days? That I understand that, but I guarantee you that you have a more and a more appropriate thing that you could have said. That might have been tough to say on the air, though I understand you know what I mean. You can't tell me what day. But the direction of the direction of the topic was not going.
Speaker 7: Regardless of the fact Chelsea, regardless of how I feel and what the truth is in my and my situation, you felt a way about it, and for that I do apologize because you know I love you, I care about you, and I would never do anything or say anything to make you feel otherwise.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's that's the period on that. So I apologize. Than you love him, still, don't you? Maybe a little less you do? I listen, I think she loves you more than she loves me sometimes to be honest with you, because she knows that you are actually a guy that gives one hundred percent of yourself to to her and to others except for forty five minutes.
Speaker 50: All right, I'd stop if I were you too, and the break.
Speaker 3: Listen real quick. I do want to ask you this question because of to not because I even told Zach, I goes, Zach, don't even say that that that you know that went nowhere, But I want to. I want to bring it back for one second. This is a week that you are definitely going to probably you know, thank God for the fact that that you found the right doctors and all the rest of you know, the diagnosis came out and everything like that. But obviously it's not something that you celebrate. It's not something that you look at and go, God, thank God, I got cancer, you know. And this is it's been a year since my cancer.
Speaker 50: Right, it's very mixed emotions.
Speaker 54: It's very I'm grateful, I'm thankful, I'm sad, I'm mad. There are things I had to lose. My life is forever changed. I try not to dwell on it. I you know, I am again thankful and grateful, but I had to lose a lot, and your brain is never the thing.
Speaker 50: You are forever changed.
Speaker 54: And you get a diagnosis like this, and I think only people who hear the words you have cancer understand when I say that. But I also, you know, again thankful for University of Michigan, Thankful for prenewable medical MRIs like.
Speaker 11: There are things that I'm so thankful for.
Speaker 50: And thankful for the people that I have around me that.
Speaker 54: You know, ask how I'm doing and cheer me on, and yeah, no, it's a weird week, but it's you know, it's part of life.
Speaker 50: It's part of my life.
Speaker 3: So yeah, not a horrible bad.
Speaker 18: Way, just it is what it is.
Speaker 3: Listen, I'm I'm I'm very proud of you that you know, you've done an amazing job of making people a little bit more aware to I think that's something that's that's the case, you know the case. But there's also a lot of times, and we talked, Chelsea and I talked about this yesterday. How many times somebody goes through something like this and their doctors say, well, continue to do your follow up appointments. And there's a lot of people that do not follow up after the case, and they don't stay on topic. And I think a lot of times they don't stay on top of it because they're afraid of what's going to happen and what they're doing.
Speaker 54: Their thing is going to chance is real, and the fear is real knowing that it's going to come back and you have no console over it.
Speaker 13: That is all.
Speaker 2: All of the.
Speaker 54: Feelings are real. So Keaven, I'm in all of those feelings.
Speaker 50: So she's here.
Speaker 54: That hurt me in a different way, and I'm sure in a couple of days I'll be fine. But I wouldn't be true to myself if I didn't say, you know, and by the way, I have the darkest humor about my prognosis and diagnosis, ask anyone.
Speaker 50: But I but just I was a little disappointed. I'd be lying to say I wasn't disappointed.
Speaker 3: All right, I get it, Okay, all right, I love you, Chelsea, love beautiful talk talk to I'm like that you're in the doghouse, and I'm all right, I get what. She got a lot going on, but I think it's good. Also, there was a lot of listers that texted that.
Speaker 7: What I say every single means I know where I'm coming from. Ran again and apologize.
Speaker 3: What's going on? Ricky?
Speaker 11: Yeah, how's it going?
Speaker 7: Mojoe?
Speaker 13: I can't.
Speaker 17: I'm kind of upset with you right now.
Speaker 34: I'm feeling bad for Kevin, only because you, as you asked a question, he gave you his.
Speaker 3: I asked for uh honest answer, Joe. Yes, that's what he did.
Speaker 13: That's what he did.
Speaker 48: You didn't ask him what to say and how to say it.
Speaker 34: I called then Leady was saying it was too late for the call in, and I had a call in and say, okay, August fourth teas my birthday. That's the day Guard restored my marriage.
Speaker 3: What that what that would have been wrong for the.
Speaker 15: I know?
Speaker 3: But how could you?
Speaker 34: How could you not Kevin for what he said, you know how much Kevin loved You've been working with Kevin long enough to know motive.
Speaker 3: I didn't mean how.
Speaker 34: And I love Chus, but I love chust and I prayed that God take her through her journey, what she going through. I prayed for him over her body. But at the same time, Mojo, you asked a question, h and that's what Kevin gad. He didn't mean no harm to Chill.
Speaker 3: I know he didn't, and I don't believe that Chelsea believes that either. I think that she just you know, caught up in the the fact that she was, you know, like she said, it's gonna take her a day.
Speaker 11: So but with that song to bless her Ricky.
Speaker 3: With that sad. There are sometimes that I have learned in my life that you jokey, jokey, joky, and there are sometimes you don't jokey jokey joking.
Speaker 13: And that's that's true, and I agree with that.
Speaker 34: But at the same time, but.
Speaker 3: Kevin was true, and the fact that he believes that that was a very sad moment of his life. I'll stand about what I said. What's up blind Claudia on the phone with us right now? What's up blind, Claudia.
Speaker 31: She she guys is going on today with all the editing that you guys have to do today, it's gonna be the shortest.
Speaker 3: Podcast, Claudia. Do you think do you think this the show kind of set its tone when this morning it all of a sudden became we had to bleep a whole bunch of comments. That was that on the air.
Speaker 31: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. When Zach has to everything, it's gonna be like it's gonna be an hour podcast.
Speaker 3: There you go. It goes from three and a half four hours to now an hour podcast.
Speaker 11: Today.
Speaker 3: People are gonna think that we took a half a day.
Speaker 58: Thank you, Son, Thank you, DETROITUSNX, Mosquito Red Records, simpley VTS, Tilly Doe, Channel ninety five five four or five SNX and Nutty two five.
Speaker 1: Kiss FM, an iHeartRadio station, and Guaranteed Human.
Speaker 3: All Right, Mojo in the Morning, Zach, come in, you got a topic here. Next we're gonna pay your bills. We're gonna give you a chance to win one thousand dollars coming up this morning here on the Mojo in the Morning Show. We'll do it twice during our show. So at nine, ten and ten ten, you will have a chance to win one thousand dollars nine ten and ten ten your chance to win. Zach is in studio with us this morning because Zach Zach did something over the weekend that was kind of a monumental thing. What'd you do?
Speaker 59: I got drunk with my girlfriend's mom. Oh yeah, just us three? Yeah, yeah, we went to a brewery and I got a nine percent.
Speaker 3: You know what that is? That's a high year. You're you're wanting done?
Speaker 36: Well?
Speaker 3: I had two, three or four? I was done.
Speaker 9: Dude.
Speaker 3: The room was spinning, but like in a good way, in a good way. If we had a blast.
Speaker 59: And I don't know when was the first time you guys got drunk in front of your partners parents? Well, can we talk a little bit. How long have you known this girl?
Speaker 11: Again?
Speaker 3: Like eight months? How long have the parents known you? Known of me? Probably like six months? Okay, so she introduced you fast, Yeah, her introduce you?
Speaker 8: So because I thought this was she has to stay at their house.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my third time hanging out or like meeting her. Wait a second, explain that, what's that?
Speaker 51: Oh?
Speaker 59: Yeah, so my girlfriend lives with her parents right now, she's in like transitioning and uh like moving to a different apartment and uh, my bead and basically she I have to stay at her parents house if he stays in Toledo.
Speaker 3: Wait a second, you stay at your girlfriend's parents' house. So they had to know where do you sleep when you're there at her your girlfriend's parents' house and my girlfriend's bed with the door open. No, okay, guys, I'm an adult. It's fine.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 15: Wild.
Speaker 3: That is a little weird, though, that is wild.
Speaker 7: I think so as a as a parent, this grandass man sleeping in the room with my daughter, that's true.
Speaker 3: Have coffee together, breakfast?
Speaker 5: Okay, so you actually go you know, okay, you're not going to say if you haven't, swear to God, what what.
Speaker 3: Is the reasoning why you haven't done that yet? Uh, it's out of respect of respect, but also like we're we're like just going there to sleep. I would do it just because I know you would. I would wouldn't. Probably is it her childhood like bedroom furniture? No, Like is it like the stuff that she I mean, I'm I'm assuming she lives there, but she also does is it like does she have hanging on her wall like her high school pennant or Palm squad stuff.
Speaker 7: It's all decorated. It has like album artwork like I do like her. It's decorated as a for an adult run kind of like a college room.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, because I was going to say that would be weird if all of a sudden you look and she's got like the graduation you know what, that tassle that's hanging out there. But no, no, it's it's pretty. It's normal. That's wild because it's funny because I dated, you know, Chelsea when she was still living at her home and her dad would make me sleep on the couch and he would sleep on the autumn and right next to it to make sure you're not gone no way, Yeah, to watch me. How old were you? Guys were young though when you dated well, Chelsea was, you know, eighteen years old.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I would do the same thing.
Speaker 51: Yeah.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 7: If I had a daughter and I didn't get drunk with them, probably a good time. That's funny.
Speaker 5: I mean I dated a guy from the time I was a freshman in high school through the beginning of my senior year of college. Yeah, and I feel like his parents were really lax with us because and they they are still. I'm very very close with them. They're amazing people. But we would go on I would go on vacation with their family. Yeah, and I mean I was maybe maybe a freshman in college and they would get.
Speaker 3: Us our own hotel room.
Speaker 6: My god, god, adjoining to them.
Speaker 3: Oh, so they at least were there.
Speaker 6: They were there, but still like we could shut door.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you're not going to shut the door. And I think we did really wow in the adjoining room. Didn't they realize.
Speaker 6: When you were You can't really remember, but I know, I mean, I know you were you again high school.
Speaker 5: I was probably a freshman in college when like the first time that that happened, because I went on a lot of trips with a lot of family trips with them.
Speaker 59: But so you were around when you turned twenty one, Like they were around when you turned twenty one.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, Zach, Yeah, yeah, you when you were with your girlfriend's you know, parents, this weekend. Yeah, and they're drinking and they're having fun. Did they say anything that would have been out of the ordinary, Like did they handle their alcohol well? Like, because I would ask them a ton of questions about like what they really think about you.
Speaker 59: Well, you know how like when you get a little tipsy, you tend to reveal more, because yeah, absolutely, well.
Speaker 3: I was talking the whole time.
Speaker 59: I was just talking about my mom and just like I feel like I was spilling the guts about my life style, worry, and.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 59: The way it ended at night is when I went to bed and I the room's spinning, I'm like, did I talk too much?
Speaker 5: Okay, that's what I was going to ask you. Did you wake up in the morning and go, oh, my gosh. I shouldn't have said I didn't.
Speaker 3: What is what does your girlfriend say? We haven't had this discussion. Oh okay, it's fine. So she didn't say like that was a great night, or she didn't say that was really awkward. What's the vibe you picking up?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 3: I think it's fine? Okay, Yeah, what's going on, Darien? What's up in the morning?
Speaker 34: So I was drinking with my girlfriend and some friends and we were at my girlfriend's grandma's house and I was drinking.
Speaker 20: Tequila and I was chasing it with cut.
Speaker 3: Water and who dude, oh my god.
Speaker 14: Either she watched me fall out of her bathroom.
Speaker 8: She's probably offering you her cane.
Speaker 3: Do you think the grandma, though, looks at you differently now, though after that night.
Speaker 21: She still she was like that.
Speaker 3: You hold on a second, Grandma says.
Speaker 13: Tore up, tore up.
Speaker 14: Walking down the driveway when I got home, I didn't even know where was it.
Speaker 3: That's funny. Oh my god, what's going on, Sarah? How are you good?
Speaker 14: How are you?
Speaker 3: We're doing good? Zach partied with the parents. What's happening?
Speaker 41: Man?
Speaker 32: The first time I met my husband's parents, who were at a Western Michigan tailgate, and my husband and his parents were on the other side of the fence.
Speaker 27: So I tried to jump to get to him.
Speaker 39: My pants got stuck on the fence, ripped, and then I threw up all the little.
Speaker 27: Oh god, we're married and and you know, we're having.
Speaker 39: Fun still, so it was a nice introduction.
Speaker 36: I grew up.
Speaker 3: What were you guys drinking?
Speaker 27: I think I was drinking.
Speaker 39: Came like.
Speaker 41: Hot, yep, yep, you know my.
Speaker 3: Mama like that, ain't the girl here again? That's the thing you gotta worry about. Like I've seen Zach at some of our events, a little party and stuff.
Speaker 7: I hope that you were. I hope that you were a happy funny There were no tears or anything.
Speaker 6: Okay, God, in that situation, everybody was drinking.
Speaker 3: You know, what's up, Tom? How you doing?
Speaker 16: Hey, what's going on?
Speaker 49: Guys?
Speaker 40: Yeah?
Speaker 16: So funny story. My parents actually bought me. I went from a twin mattress to a queen mattress. Uh, because my parents bought me a bed so I could sleep with my girlfriend.
Speaker 3: To the parents, I.
Speaker 6: Don't know that that's the intention of getting a new match.
Speaker 3: High school college, how were you.
Speaker 16: I think it was like maybe sophomore or freshman or sophomore junior year. Yeah, but yeah, like I mean like my girlfriend would come home with me sometimes at the time, and my parents were like, well, hey, do you need a queen bed instead.
Speaker 20: Of a twin bed?
Speaker 6: Your parents?
Speaker 3: Your dad did that.
Speaker 16: Yeah, it was probably a dad driven but his mom.
Speaker 3: Allowed it to happen.
Speaker 9: Though.
Speaker 3: That's pretty amazing.
Speaker 8: It would be sleeping farther apart.
Speaker 3: Big, Well, no, I.
Speaker 7: Don't he was trying to. Did he actually like push down on the bed before he bought it? At Yeah, this one's got this one's got double the springs.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's crazy, that's it.
Speaker 16: But yeah, no, my parents definitely facilitated.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I make my I make my son like be out in the open if he's got his girlfriend over, because I'm worried about that. Do you let him open up the door? Like, do you keep the door open? I want it. I want to keep I screamed. They're down in the basement. I'm screaming down going, hey, what's going on down there? Yeah, and that's crazy. I have not I mean, my my older two sons. I've gotten drunk with their you know, but they don't live at home, so that's true. What age are you going to have Luke stop doing that? Like, I'll allow Luke to do it.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Fifty four.
Speaker 15: Moji in the Morning has a shot for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: No, your bills is all all right. Let me give you the word. The word is dollar d O L l a R. Dollar. Go enter that up on Mojo in the Morning dot com. Dollar is the word. Enter that up on our website, Mojo on the Morning dot com and you have a chance to win one thousand dollars to pay your bills and make sure that you pick up your phone if you get a call from an out of area number. That's how we tell you you want.
Speaker 23: Mojo in the Morning online on the Morning dot Com. There will be two things said about Mojo when he does. One is, boy, he sure was an ass. Other's going to say, yep, this is Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: By the way, I do want to say that that moment that happened with Chelsea has caused for a lot of people wanting to hear the original content on the podcast, which uh, well, no, no, he's podcasting it. I just said it will probably never replay in the Best of a show. But I made a mistake. I didn't realize how Chelsea was as upset as she was, because I would never want to put you, Kevin in a position where, you know, something like that would come up, you know. So I do apologize to you for that, and I apologize to Chelsea for putting her in that position because I'm sure that she just didn't want to, you know, be put in that position. So contract Tom, Well, we'll figure it out and we'll see when's your contract on April? Oh you got tons of time? What are you talking? Let me tell you I'll remember this day Okay, Well, I'm getting to that age where I can a r P. Yeah, what's that drop?
Speaker 18: Hit it?
Speaker 3: All right, we'll we'll get it. I'll steal it from Joe like I've stole everything that he's given me. All right, Mojo in the Morning Show. Good to have you guys here. Uh, Lydia or not Lydia, Well, I guess Lydia. Lydia did not go to Lala, Lydia.
Speaker 9: I believe that you didn't go.
Speaker 6: Wait, Litz, what did you have that you couldn't go? I had absolutely nothing. You just dinna want to go. Okay talking about.
Speaker 8: It, Lydia and I remember talking about it, and you were saying, like you looked at the lineup and it wasn't the best lineup.
Speaker 46: Yeah, it really wasn't like my cup of tea, which it wasn't a bad lineup, but it also wasn't something that I felt like would be worth traveling for.
Speaker 3: Did that play as big a part in it as the fact that when you reached out to our Chicago stations to see if they could help you with things like they did the year before, they were like nah, yeah.
Speaker 10: That also played a big role.
Speaker 46: I was just being very nice the lineup was probably number three or number two to Yeah, it was expensive.
Speaker 3: Do you know that Steve Gabbara went to Chicago this weekend because he had some family business to take care of. Oh what a weekend. He did not book his hotel room until this past week. I think I think he waited thinking, Oh, at Chicago, there's a lot of you know, things going on. A normal hotel that would cost maybe three hundred dollars to three hundred twenty five dollars a night was over fourteen to fifteen hundred dollars. I'm nice. I tried to do that too.
Speaker 10: It was around four thousand dollars to stay for three days.
Speaker 3: No way, that's stupid. And think about this. You needed that hotel room this weekend because it got rained out.
Speaker 10: Yeah, there be no way.
Speaker 3: It was honestly one of the worst weekends. And it seems like this happens a lot where it rains all weekend long raining dickst Bianca.
Speaker 6: I just kept seeing videos of people mud wrestling.
Speaker 10: Yeah, which is crazy because I didn't see any of that. I don't know if I was. I was staying on the woodchip. So there was like an area of grass which all got flooded out, and then the area of wood chips, which I stayed on the wood chips, so that woodchips. Yeah, there's wood chips on the ground, So I stayed on the woodchips so that way I wouldn't flood You know.
Speaker 8: Would you have wrestled if you did see it?
Speaker 10: Heck, no, give me. If it was a couple of years ago and I was like really drunk at La La Pluza, I totally would have done it.
Speaker 3: I could see you win in a movie too.
Speaker 10: No, I can't fight, for real, I can do that any fighting, Yes it is. I can't do that unless it's my brother. I know how to fight him.
Speaker 3: You got the legs for it.
Speaker 7: You got a good bass, got leg wrestling. Your leg wrestled beyond him. I probably could real quick.
Speaker 3: So the stuff that I saw that they, you know, was going viral of people fighting and stuff that wasn't anywhere close to where you were, Like, you didn't witness any of that stuff?
Speaker 10: No, because honestly, I didn't really know any of the artists there unless it was a headliner, which was at night. I think people were doing this during the day. Yeah back, yeah, which I wasn't really there for that, or they're at a different spot, but I didn't see any of that, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: It's funny. I watched some of that video and saw these people, you know, getting sloppy and crazy, and then I thought, these poor people have to walk from Grant Park in Chicago where that bean is, you know, that that thing, to wherever they're like, I can't imagine an uber is going to let them in an uber. That's awful.
Speaker 60: No, no, no.
Speaker 10: My hotel was like two miles away from where Grant Park wood, which is crazy.
Speaker 3: Which is long distance.
Speaker 10: Yeah, So at first I thought I was gonna be staying with my friend from college because he said that he just got a new apartment in the city. So he's like, yes, come stay with me for sure. And then last week he said that he was going with his cousin, so he said, we're all going to run with his cousins. His cousin had a hotel, so we're gonna stay in his cousin's hotel, which I don't really know the cousins at well. So I was like, all right, shoot, I guess we were staying with some mirandos this weekend. But it was fine because like, I just got to stay there with him. But first of all, I didn't really know any of the music that my friends wanted to go see, and so I was I don't really care about these underground artists. I should have appreciated it more, because that's why I guess you're there. But I just wanted to see the main headliners, the people that we play here on our station and stuff.
Speaker 3: Tate McCray.
Speaker 10: Yeah, but I didn't get to see her because I had I had to go home to come.
Speaker 5: How did Brice feel about you staying in a hotel with like a guy guy he didn't care?
Speaker 10: You knows, like, okay, I his friends is the guy.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I don't know.
Speaker 10: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he doesn't care, And then then I'd worry. He's Karen, you don't care. Wait, I switch hold on, I say that again, because I didn't catch it. I'll text I don't know she put in the chat. Yeah, okay, can I be honest with you. I would be upset. I would not want you to do it.
Speaker 10: I thought Bryce would be mad at me, but he was like, okay, that's good, okay, Okay. I thought he'd be mad, but he's not.
Speaker 3: See but it's started, which was where were you wearing.
Speaker 10: My my Booby's rot a little bit. I'm not gonna lie for like the first outfit, but I kind of covered them as much as I could. But I guess he's just like that, Hey.
Speaker 3: You young, but moving on as Bryce, okay with you going to Morning Show boot camp.
Speaker 13: With uh with me?
Speaker 10: Because he knows I'm staying with Lydia. Lydia keeps me in check, That's what.
Speaker 3: Oh, so it was all about Lydia, not yeah, I being there to babyshit.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was mad that Lydia wasn't there. What Lydia wasn't coming with me? Which I was also mad when I was there because the whole time, I'm thinking of La La PLUSA last year with Lydia. How fun it was, The weather was amazing. We got to do all this stuff together because we like the same music, we like the same artist. We had the same plan, which I had to go there. I was doing interviews in the back, right, I had to go talk to like the other media people in the back, so no one else would come with me. It was just myself, So I felt, honestly very alone the whole time because I was doing things on my own or trying to find meet up again. The service is bad, so I feel like I was just playing like chicken and trying to find everyone. So it kind of sucked. And I wish I would have gone with Lydia, like I would have totally had a better time if Lydia was there.
Speaker 3: Lydia, Lydia, she loves her Lydia.
Speaker 11: She does.
Speaker 10: I love her too, But I don't regret not going.
Speaker 3: I went to Lallapalooza the year that Ariana Grande was there, which was I think the last time she was there, because I don't think she showed up this weekend right, which I thought she and I remember the big thing. And that's the only time I've ever been to Lollapalooza. And I'll be honest with you, I'm not a festival kind of guy.
Speaker 10: I realize them too.
Speaker 3: I don't like festivals. Festival all that time and the so gross.
Speaker 10: Like I used to be in Harper's with pack to pack sardines, people in a bar having a great time, but I was like two inches away from someone. I'm like, this is gross.
Speaker 3: The time that I went to Lallapaluza. The big news story was people were charging the gate and all the security couldn't keep him and they pushed the gates down. So there was the radio station row and so I was there because Fred invited me from the Fred Show and we went over and we had you know, Kiss FM and B ninety six and mix you know, uh the station. So they're all there, yea, And so I'm going over towards that area. About five seconds or so later, stampede. There's a stampede of people pushing over the and they locked down the whole place because people actually got through. And I'll tell you this, it was kind of scary.
Speaker 10: That's how it was. Yeah, So that's how it was in the entrance. But now they have the radio people in this private back area so they don't have access to that, which is good. But there was this one girl. I was trying to get pictures because no one could take pictures of me because I was like by myself the whole time, and so I met this girl walking around.
Speaker 3: Now that it's another little Lydia thing.
Speaker 10: I was trying to be like Lydia, thinking, oh, Lydia loves doing things by herself. She's so good at it, and it's good at doing things by herself, not me.
Speaker 3: I can't do that. I need someone. So the friend that you were to say, he wasn't going.
Speaker 10: No, he was going, but he was going to the other artists.
Speaker 3: I know you didn't know the radio.
Speaker 37: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So there's this girl. I was trying to take pictures. So I found this girl and I was like, hey, can you take some pictures of me? And she said my phone's died that I'm just trying to find my friend. I was like, I'll make you a deal. I have a portable charger. I'll let you charge your phone it. This girl was like, okay, she's taking pictures of me. I'm letting her use my charger. And my charger wasn't working. So I found one of those like stands where they had like portable charges for rent, and I was like, girl, I'm just gonna buy you a portable charger. Just return it because you need like, I will get charged if one hundred fifty dollars. If you don't return, you don't even know your mind.
Speaker 18: I know her.
Speaker 10: She's eighteen years old girl by herself. I felt like God probably sent me this girl in my life to try to protect her. So I felt like I couldn't just leave her because you know what, I was like, you know, just take my charger and leave. But I like my charger, so I wanted to keep it. But the girl never returned it. So I got one hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 7: Fine, I wouldn't return it, That's what I'm.
Speaker 6: Sorry, that's so rude.
Speaker 8: And I was you would have been better off giving her yours and buying a new one.
Speaker 10: That's what I said too, because mine wasn't even that good. And I was like, shoot, she got the good old all the free cords. He got the heavy duty one.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, wait, So they sold somebody. Somebody had like a booth set up like Chase Chase Bank, so they were selling chargers for phones. This is genius. I want to do this in Detroit, but it was it would have been fair. And if they do and if you don't and if you don't return it, you get charged. Is it like is it like those bird bikes or whatever those things are.
Speaker 8: There's like they're starting to put them in different bars and stuff downtown. They're like a little charging cor you swipe your card, you take the charger with you and you can return it to any other charges, but if you don't return it, you get charged.
Speaker 60: Yeah.
Speaker 10: So it was like fifty dollars just to use it. So I was like, okay, fifty dollars just to use it. Yeah, it was so expensive, but I was like, this girl needs it.
Speaker 55: I was just.
Speaker 3: One hundred yeah, well.
Speaker 10: One hundred and fifty. It was a hundred dollars if you don't return it one hundred and fifty.
Speaker 15: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Quick question. Has anybody ever done what Bianca has done where she gave her phone to somebody to take pictures of them. Has anybody ever stolen off with the phone? I think about that all the time, Like I'll be honest, we're all way too like n or no, we trust. Yeah, it's like all of a sudden.
Speaker 5: I also do this thing when I like, if I want somebody to take a picture, Like I just went to Colorado with the kids and I wanted to get some family photos. So I always look for like a girl, like a teenager, Like I'm like, all right, you look like and Lucy's like, mom, you always say the same thing.
Speaker 6: I'm like, you look like you take really.
Speaker 15: Good you know what?
Speaker 51: I look for.
Speaker 10: I look for someone I can't really run that fast. I look for someone who I know can ben slower than me. I's not going to steal my stuff, so if I need to run after, at least I got a little head start.
Speaker 3: Honestly, the people that can run faster than you are the better picture takers, you know what I mean, Like somebody that is, you know, a little skinny thing that takes lots of pictures of themselves. You don't want to don't give it to the fat guy.
Speaker 10: Or the fact the girl's a little thicker, but she was cute. She was just sitting there. I could tell she was so awkward and I'm just sitting here posing like this, and she's like, do you so lot more?
Speaker 3: Also, the people that take the good pictures are the ones that take like eight thousand billions.
Speaker 10: Yeah, yes, I hate the ones that take one picture and I did horizontal yes.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So that's the biggest I find joy in seeing people trying to take selfies and pictures of themselves and I come up to it, I'm like, do you want me to take it for you? And if they allow me to, then this a photo suit. But the people say no, in my mind of like people have said no to you, they won't let they won't actually help you. No, not if you're taking pictures of yourself. I want to say no, allow me to do that, so you can okay now, or a couple together and sometimes you're like.
Speaker 3: No, we're okay. Honestly, uh, I almost feel like when they do that, I don't have to worry about it. I was being nice. But could you imagine if you ask somebody, hey, would you take a picture of me and they go no O. I'd be like to me, I was.
Speaker 10: Like, hey, can you take a picture, and she's like sorry, Honestly, I don't really have time for that right now.
Speaker 3: I found the other girl, so it was a sign she didn't realize that she messed out on a free charge. Yeah, textures here Bianca is she'd never be allowed to ever travel outside of the area code that she's from.
Speaker 10: That is true.
Speaker 3: I got without anybody that can watch out for her.
Speaker 10: Can I tell you something. I got to the airport. I landed in Chicago at twelve thirty. I didn't get to my room till three or four o'clock because I got lost at the airport in the morning, yes, because I was none at four pm. So it took me four hours to get to my hotel, which was a thirty minute drive. Because I didn't know the difference of a subway and a train, So I'm asking everyone what's the train to the city, and they're all giving me the directions of the people move are in the airport and I needed the subway and I didn't know that.
Speaker 25: Was the thing.
Speaker 10: The subway.
Speaker 3: The owl. Yeah, it's not a subway. Did you know where did you go? Did you go to Midway or did you go to you went to that's a longer way and you do not want to take an uber from there because that's that's an hour. Well it's aside from the money, you're stuck in traffic the whole time.
Speaker 10: Yeah, and I was trying to bargain with the taxis. They weren't having it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they were having I want to go back to the whole thing that Bryce was okay with you staying with another man, Like I I think that that's pretty uh.
Speaker 10: Pretty great. He knew the other guy, and he knew the other guy had no intentions and definitely had no interest in me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but oh, then you said it was other people don't.
Speaker 10: But they're two other girls. There was two other girls girls. Yeah, so he didn't care and he facetimed the guy. He was like, Okay, I know this guy definitely does not want you, so we're all good.
Speaker 3: Can I be honest with you? Though, I would never want Chelsea even staying with a guy that had no intentions.
Speaker 25: Why not?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 3: Because I believe that alcohol makes people get freaking absolutely no way, and gay men drunk are straight men. No, they love boobs, they love playing with boobs. Yeah, I think they just do it for funzies, you think.
Speaker 8: Yeah, like my gbff sometimes we'll make out with the girl just because he likes to kiss people.
Speaker 10: But no, I remember one time my gay best friend got drunk and then he kissed one of my other girlfriends and he's like, this just solidified that I'm definitely grey.
Speaker 3: I don't all right, So Lallapulooza twenty twenty six was a fast.
Speaker 10: We'll try to get next year. Also, look at my video I posted. I was trying to do karaoke again with the crowd. You're gonna try it at It's the lineup good and if Lydia goes, I'll go only if Lydia goes.
Speaker 11: What was it?
Speaker 3: What was the night that was the worst night? Was it Friday night or Saturday night?
Speaker 11: For you?
Speaker 10: Friday night because it was Charlie XCX and I don't know anything.
Speaker 3: Oh but I'm talking lineup weatherwise? What was the worst Saturday? Saturday? Saturday was then? It was like an all day rain affair. It was terrible.
Speaker 10: It was like the whole a whole weekend with an affair.
Speaker 3: All Right, Mojo in the Morning Show.
Speaker 23: Real People, Real lives, Real fun in real life discussion, Mojo in the Morning, Guarantee Human all.
Speaker 3: Right, Shannon, we're going to do a giveaway of Ed Sharon tickets before you do the Dirty, So text to win text Sharon s h e e r A n as inn Ed's last name for a chance to win a pair of tickets to see Ed at Ford Field. Standard text and debtor rates do apply.
Speaker 19: Mojord in the Morning's Dirty on the thirty.
Speaker 3: We'll get you caught up on what's trending in the Dirty and thirty. I've seen so many people post over the last twenty four hours to when was the trade? Trade was made in the middle of the night. Wasn't it on Saturday. So many people saying, f the Tigers. I'm not a Tigers fan anymore. They say that now, But if this team makes the playoffs, you know that there's still a chance that they could actually make the playoffs, even after trading Trek Scooble. It won three straight.
Speaker 5: A lot of people say it's very weird to see him wearing blue at this time.
Speaker 43: I'm excited to be a Dodger, you know. I'm excited to get down there and meet all those guys and you know, chase three championships in a row. You know, it's hard to do. So I'm excited to be a part of that. I hope it's a lot of different emotions.
Speaker 3: So they play here in the twenty eighth and Dodgers the Dodgers.
Speaker 7: Wow, he's got to be on the mom for one of those games, right, well, all I would hope, Right he makes his Dodgers debut, I think Tuesday night in Chicago at Wrigley Field, which that ticket has got to be a crazy ticket.
Speaker 3: He was at the game last night, the Sunday night.
Speaker 44: The building to say hello to his manager who just made a pitching change. But Dave Robert has a moment to talk to the new guys.
Speaker 45: That is a site that Dodger fans have got to love, and for Tiger fans, if they're watching this telecast, kid is very weird.
Speaker 8: I have a question.
Speaker 3: Yes, might be dumb.
Speaker 8: So when a profession athlete gets traded to another team, they're allowed to just start playing immediately.
Speaker 3: They don't have to like pretty much wait, well, I think I think that they do physicals and all the rest of that stuff to make sure that he's not hurt.
Speaker 8: But don't you know the other team's plays and stuff.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, okay, so I always think about that, yeah trade. I mean that that trades happened all the time.
Speaker 8: Like that, I know in high school, Like if you transfer schools, you have to wait like a semester or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, can I tell you something? Though, they looked at the this trade and they all of all said that the Tigers pretty much should have waited till today. They probably could have gotten a team to give them better stuff. The trade that they made for Verlander was a fire sale, like we got nothing out of that deal. Actually, the only person that turned out okay was Jake Rogers, the catcher who's no longer the team. He just got traded yeah to I don't know where, Baltimore or something like that. But this kid, though that they say is like the number five prospect of all time, this outfielder all time. Well there's or of now. I think he's going to be good. But the problem though is is he going to be Trek Scougle good? So that's saying a lot be interesting. Do you care about I still thinking about that next Tiger Woods boy? Time for thirty seven? He the next Tiger Woods? He had a bad Rockets Classic?
Speaker 6: Any other sports today?
Speaker 5: Ariana Grande taking some time away from the spotlight.
Speaker 3: Oh hold on, let me play the Ariana Grande thing.
Speaker 6: Here we go this morning.
Speaker 21: Pop star Arianna Grande announcing she's taking a step back from the spotlight following concerns over her health and appearance after the release of her new album Pedal. A representative for the thirty three year old says Grande will take a break after her tour wraps in London next month, saying she looks forward to finishing the tour and ending it on a high note, both healthily and happily, and then taking a much deserved break. From public facing work and appearances, which has led to endless ongoing public scrutiny. The year's long scrutiny of Grande intensified after the release of this video for her latest single, So the fans reacting with concern.
Speaker 8: A clip from the Pedal music video has been removed off of Instagram.
Speaker 21: In twenty twenty three, she addressed comments that she appeared unhealthy and too skinny compared to old photos.
Speaker 42: I think we should be gendler and less comfortable commenting on people's bodies.
Speaker 21: At the time, she told fans the body they'd been comparing her to was the unhealthiest version of herself.
Speaker 42: I was on a lot of antidepressants and drinking on them and eating poorly and at the lowest points of my life when I looked the way you consider my healthy.
Speaker 3: So she is all because of the way that she's been looking in people of connor.
Speaker 6: I don't know if I mean she could be burned out.
Speaker 5: There could be a multitude of reasons, but a lot of people are saying there has been so much scrutiny about her weight that I maybe people are jumping to conclusions and saying like that's why she wants time away from the Spotley.
Speaker 3: I think the record labels got to be not too happy as the music.
Speaker 5: Out there, for sure, But if you were a fan of the Barbie movie, it might not be getting a sequel after all. I heard it over the weekend that Warner Brothers is down for a return to All of the Pink, but aren't seeing eye to eye when it comes to salary for some of the actors, specifically, Warner Brothers rumored to be shocked at the salary requests by Margot, Robbie and Ryan Gosling. Ryan looking for a salary in the range of twenty million dollars.
Speaker 6: To come back for a second movie.
Speaker 5: Now, the moment made a ton of It made a billion and a half dollars at the box office. Okay, so it did really, really well. But they got to kind of hurry because Mattel. Warner Brothers only has the rights from Mattel until September, so they've got to like get something going before September or else it's done.
Speaker 3: I'm shocked think you didn't do the story about how much money Spider Man made over the weekend.
Speaker 6: Oh, I actually didn't even see.
Speaker 3: Nine hundred plus million dollars.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we threw a birthday party for my stepdaughter Samantha on Friday night and like her and twenty of our friends saw it and they all just.
Speaker 3: Love love it. Yeah, yet got beautiful done three this year. They they say Tom Holland is going to be the most box officeable guy actor out there.
Speaker 6: Like you do love him as Spider Man.
Speaker 3: He can write his own check.
Speaker 9: And lastly, it was this.
Speaker 5: Was not the case for me when I went through sorority rush back at Butler University in Indianapolis, Indiana.
Speaker 6: But now some of these girls, bulldogs.
Speaker 5: Some of these girls going through rush are making tons of my good morning.
Speaker 6: Hi guys, Hey guys, Hey y'all, Hi girl.
Speaker 33: Rush talk is back and this dress is from Blavist boutique.
Speaker 21: In less than a week, schools like the University of Alabama, we'll begin rush season and future sorority sisters will post their experiences on social media for millions to follow along. But it's no longer about which sorority they'll get into. It's now a big business too, attracting major brands like Fiji Water, the Container Store. There are also so many sleep study, laundry bathroom in everyday essentials and.
Speaker 6: Poppy a prebiotic soda company.
Speaker 33: That's a huge part of the Poppy consumer is on college campuses, so why not kick off the school year in the best way with them During.
Speaker 21: Sorority recruitment, Sophia Sesto, a vice president at Poppy, says, finding the right rush talk faces to promote their product can translate into millions of dollars of exposure.
Speaker 33: We had over ten thousand in posts from sorority recruitment last year. We actually onboarded two hundred and fifty new Poppy Ambassadors that will be sampling Poppy on campus, creating epic digital content, and bringing Poppy into there in their world's authentic college lines.
Speaker 21: Many of those applicants hoping to become the next Kyland Darnell.
Speaker 6: Today is the first day Vera Rush.
Speaker 21: Darnell was a freshman at Alabama in twenty twenty two when she became synonymous with the first wave of Bama.
Speaker 15: Rush, the original Wet Rush.
Speaker 21: She was able to turn brand partnerships like these into a lucrative career as an influencer.
Speaker 6: I was able to put myself through college.
Speaker 3: I support myself completely.
Speaker 33: I've been like financially on my own since my freshman year of college.
Speaker 8: Took me completely by surprise, but it's.
Speaker 3: Been a lot of fun since.
Speaker 5: Wowes she Kylan Darnell went from zero to two hundred thousand followers in one day as a Bama Rush and she's now like a sports broadcaster.
Speaker 6: I think, But isn't that insane?
Speaker 3: I'm smart from m Did you guys see that as U is now offering an influencer degree Arizona State? Yeah, Arizona State. They haven't. Now you can actually major and influence in being an influencer. I wonder what the classes are that's interesting?
Speaker 5: Or if you miss anything from today, you can always catch up on the podcast on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 15: Directly from the source Mojo in the Morning. He's Dirney on the thirty.
Speaker 9: No, we love our Mojo.
Speaker 15: Back to Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: Cav's going to move his car because the rumor is that the ticket lady is possibly there is that where he just ran. I think so I saw cars.
Speaker 8: He just went to grab Lydia because Lydia's locked out.
Speaker 3: Oh, Lydia's locked out. I thought he was moving his car.
Speaker 8: Okay, maybe he's moving his car I don't know.
Speaker 3: He oh there he is? Yeah, are you there? Were you going to grab Lydia or I thought you were removing your car?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 3: No, no, no no, she already okak you? So she texts, did you not bring your phone? Because I hate this fact that we have to bring our phones with us to go to the bathroom. And for those that don't understand, we have a thing that we push on our phone app which ninety nine percent of the time never works right away.
Speaker 10: But did you have and it just didn't open the door for me?
Speaker 8: Did you get a lotice the news signs on the door?
Speaker 9: I did big.
Speaker 3: I wish the font was a little bigger, But I gotta Getting locked out sucks, by the way, you're you're stuck out there because think about this, If you don't have your phone like Lydia did, you're locked out and you have nobody to call too well.
Speaker 46: Especially during a commercial break, because we only have so much time, so it's like I want to microwave my lunch. I want to make sure I get everything put together for the next couple of breaks, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: Did I ever tell you the story about the guy that went outside to go smoke and the station went off the air. Do you know that story? So this is a this is a story from back before you know, you had the automated whatever the deal is, like whatever we call it voice tracking stuff where the guy was like, Yeah, I'm gonna put on this song and I'm gonna go to the you know, back parking lot and I'm gonna smoke. And so he went outside to go smoke, and he put like the rock in front of the door, and the rock move and he got locked out and it went dead air. It was like all of a sudden, some song, well the song ended and the song, yeah, the song went down and went you know whatever the deal is at the end of the song, and it went to dead air and he was outside for I think two hours what until Yeah. Well, the funny thing was I would have taken the rock and thrown it through the window, you know what I mean, because at that point, do you break the window or do you.
Speaker 11: What do you do?
Speaker 3: I mean?
Speaker 7: Why was he the only person in the office. It was overnights. It was like the that type show or whatever the time show you got.
Speaker 3: To call somebody.
Speaker 7: Yeah, well, you don't have your phone in the right has that ever happened to anybody where they got locked out of work or home.
Speaker 3: I got locked out of my apartment. I think it was Friday. I'm on the phone.
Speaker 7: As soon as I walk in, I'm on the phone talking to best friend, having a great conversation, hype the I think I may have had a drink before or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know, whatever the case was. So I go in the crib.
Speaker 7: I immediately need to throw out some trash because I had the trash backed up and I need to take it out. There are times where I don't get my keys and I have no idea why this happens. But the bottom, like the actual knob lock locks behind me sometimes, so I'll come back as soon as I twist it, and I can't twist. I'm like, I was out for about an hour. I called the maintenance emergency number. They could be anywhere. I'm like, bro, I'm locked out. He's like, all right, man, I'm finishing up hooping right now. He was like, It's takes me about forty minutes to get there. I'm like, all right, bro, whatever it took me my power to get there was sick. Where was he hooping?
Speaker 11: Something?
Speaker 3: I think he said in Oakland or something like that. He had a run out there.
Speaker 7: I was so pissed, bro, And you have to pay, and you gotta pay sixty dollars and he shows up all.
Speaker 3: Sweaty with a tank top on. I'm trying to be exactly. This is not the first time that you've been locked out of that locked out several times. Remember I mentioned to you last time that you got locked out, and I said you should leave a key with a neighbor. You still don't trust the neighbors, Har's that's the best friends say. I put it in the car.
Speaker 7: I don't really have rocks in front of and I like a gnome or something like that would kind of give it away.
Speaker 3: And I ain't give no neighbors the keys hell know?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Or I could lock it in my mailbox. Well, I would need my keys house on the key lock it. I could lock it inside of the house right there on the counter card I needed it at today.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they as you have an extra key? Can you not make a key with?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 3: Who's going to tell?
Speaker 17: Right?
Speaker 3: Hey, Monica, what'd you get locked on?
Speaker 30: I got locked out of the house.
Speaker 51: It was nighttime, nobody was home. I didn't know how to get back in. So I found a ladder, uh stuck it up against the house. It was just tall enough for me to be able to hoist myself up into the window.
Speaker 30: It was summertime, and I hit and locked the screens.
Speaker 51: Yet my my big butt was hanging out the window, and I was hoping nobody was going to call nine went one on me.
Speaker 3: That's great, I didn't fall off or an't call a police.
Speaker 6: Are you so proud of yourself after you get in?
Speaker 30: Definitely, because I'm scared of heights and thank god it was only two floors. But yeah, I was proud of myself that pretty much. So, yeah, it didn't hurt myself or anything.
Speaker 33: So I made it.
Speaker 3: At what point long time?
Speaker 30: Long time?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, real quick, Monica, At what point did you not decide to break a window? Because I always say, if you're locked out, you instantly start thinking about am I going to break a window? Or not break a window?
Speaker 51: Well?
Speaker 30: I hit, like I said, I hit and locked the outside screens.
Speaker 3: To the windows, So you knew that you at least had that option.
Speaker 30: Yeah, so I didn't have to bust in.
Speaker 3: Would the window had been in the option if you didn't.
Speaker 30: I think I probably would have. I probably would have walked down to like a sister's house or something and maybe just stay there until somebody could.
Speaker 3: You know, come and get you in. Yeah, that's when where you just I always say I wish I was a criminal, like getting locked out of the car. Like when I see these people like that know how to what is that thing called like slim gym or something? Yeah, I think that's what they're slimming, slimming and gym And what's going on in that? How are you?
Speaker 13: Hey, guys?
Speaker 20: Good morning my radio Sam.
Speaker 3: What's happening? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 20: So like literally I lost myself out of my first apartment and I just hip.
Speaker 3: Checked the door, which broke the whole dead bowl molding everything.
Speaker 20: And there was a girl that tried to.
Speaker 3: Break him like a week before. So I just blamed it on her.
Speaker 8: Fierce hipcheck.
Speaker 3: I gotta I do. And it's not the first time hip check the door.
Speaker 6: You don't have a good track record today.
Speaker 3: I don't care. I'll her hips.
Speaker 18: I got.
Speaker 9: It works.
Speaker 7: She's got it works. Honestly, you better be careful answering that because he might date you may like it that much.
Speaker 3: I love you we love you too, Thank you, love you too. What's going on, Nissa? What's up? Nissa? It's Mojo in the morning. Lydia just got locked out of the radio station. Wou'd you? I want to say, Oh.
Speaker 20: God for Lydias.
Speaker 3: So hey, y'all, good morning.
Speaker 40: So I got locked out just rushing, not you know, doing too much, and I'll have a at that time my knob I could lock it without using a.
Speaker 8: Key or whatever.
Speaker 40: Anyway, gotten too too much of a rush, realized I didn't have my keys.
Speaker 19: I had to go old school and use a credit card.
Speaker 40: And luckily, the way my door was set up, I could easily slide it through there to you know, to move the latch back, so I could just push the door open than process.
Speaker 8: It's also sort of alarming because what if it was, you know, just a random bystanders slipping their credit.
Speaker 20: Card exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Like I see that in movies a lot, like how the guy gets into a hotel room and he doesn't like I can't even get a key at a hotel to work, let alone.
Speaker 19: That it kind of works.
Speaker 40: It kind of works, only if your door, like that door probably just needed to be repaired, like that should not have worked, but it did.
Speaker 18: Thanks.
Speaker 3: So it's funny. We're going to this radio convention at the end of the week and the hotel is like a Hilton, and I've been getting text messages from them that if I want to check in now, they'll send me the digital key to the room on my app YEP. Is that safe.
Speaker 19: Now to use my app.
Speaker 48: Versus my key?
Speaker 3: But here's the thing though, that we can't even get the phone to work for us here at the radio station, let alone. I'm gonna do this in a hotel room. You know, it would be stuck outside of my hotel room without my phone. I don't know.
Speaker 7: Well, that's why you gotta can't we just have good old fashioned keys. I know what's going on, Jamie, Hi, So I want.
Speaker 20: To call in.
Speaker 26: So my friend was drinking and locked herself out of her apartment and she climbed through the window of her dining room and she ended up breaking the window at like this was like four or five o'clock in the morning. She ended up getting her apartment complex pay for it.
Speaker 11: Wow.
Speaker 26: And she said that one of the kids broke it that were playing outside.
Speaker 3: So she was able to she was able to fit through the window to go through and do this thing.
Speaker 26: She couldn't fit through that.
Speaker 3: Oh, she broke the.
Speaker 7: Window with her thing. Cav asked her about how big I sat. What's up, Catherine?
Speaker 48: I hey, how's going Good morning?
Speaker 3: Good morning? What's going on?
Speaker 12: Not much?
Speaker 36: Just at work doing some labeling.
Speaker 3: Oh I love it. Don't get locked out like Lydia just had happened. What's happening?
Speaker 20: I know?
Speaker 48: Oh well, it brought me back to the time when I was bartending and serving and I got locked out of the restaurant that I worked at like three am or something. We were almost done closing.
Speaker 11: It was awful.
Speaker 13: Wow.
Speaker 3: So where was this at?
Speaker 48: So this was at it's closed now, but it used to be a bar off of Cross Street in Ipsilanti or eastern Michigan.
Speaker 3: So you're locked out of the bar at closing time. Do you have your purse and your keys to go home? Because I would have just gone home.
Speaker 48: The only thing I had was my phone. Both of us only had our phone. So I was outside sorting cans and my manager walked outside with the trash and the door closed.
Speaker 20: Right behind him.
Speaker 3: Was your manager male or female? Male? Do you think the owner of the bar thought you guys wereffing around with each other, and that's what screwed to this time, because I guarantee you if I got a call that my bartender was hanging out with the mail manager, I'm thinking, you guys are fing by the dumpster or something.
Speaker 48: Oh my gosh, Oh that's definitely happened that that bar with other people.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, but it wasn't. It wasn't you. You were legit locked out. Amanda got locked out of her Amazon van. She drove her Amazon What did you? What did you do?
Speaker 11: So?
Speaker 60: I didn't know I had first started, and I didn't know that some of the vans automatically locked behind you after you know, a certain period of time. So I had went delivered the package.
Speaker 36: Came back to the van.
Speaker 60: Thought I was about to get.
Speaker 36: In the nice, warm van and it was locked.
Speaker 60: I had to call my dispatcher. I was all the way in k Pac, Michigan, and our station is a Sterling Heights. My god, I had exactly Kevin in Saint Clair County, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. So luckily the customer that I was delivering to they let me like killing their house till my dis measure came and unlocked the van. But I was out there for literally like forty five minutes before where the customer even let me chill in their house.
Speaker 3: You just give him a package in the back.
Speaker 2: Go here, here's a.
Speaker 3: Hold on, Melissa, I'm not getting that digital key at the hotel this weekend. What happened to you or what happened to a customer?
Speaker 35: A customer he got lost out of the hotel room somehow, and he was naked, and he come down the so he couldn't get in his room, so we had to come down the front desk and he I think he was a little drunk, but he grabbed a pillow from the couch to cover himself with Noel Harris, I think, And he'd come to the front desk, and so everyone when he did come in in the morning, like nobody wanted to touch that pillow.
Speaker 7: So he actually got in the elevator, went all the way downstairs, grabbed the pillow off of the couch and then walked up to you at the front desk.
Speaker 35: Well, I wasn't working in front desk. It was another guy.
Speaker 6: I worked in the morning.
Speaker 41: We always do.
Speaker 35: I would work the morning ship. I would come in. He would have Carlos would.
Speaker 20: Have stories.
Speaker 6: The outside of his room. Where was he going but naked?
Speaker 3: Ice? Get ice?
Speaker 46: No.
Speaker 35: I think it was a bunch of teams. A lot of times they get drunk and they go mess with other the other the other people in the other room, like hockey team, hockey parents.
Speaker 3: Would like they would I'm not doing that.
Speaker 35: They would go get I don't know. I don't know how we got locked out.
Speaker 26: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I just know he just don't touch the pillow. Hopefully your hotel's not in Cleveland. I'm going to Cleveland this weekend.
Speaker 13: Was here in Michigan, Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Detroit, Tim in the USNX from Skiing Grand Records, Simy vs. Tilidoe, and I heard radio station guaranteed Human real stories, real laughs, real do Joe in.
Speaker 3: The Morning Live. We have a chance for you to win one thousand dollars. Coming up here in a second also second date updates on the way. It's Mojoe in the Morning. So you went and looked at that house that you talked about last week that was for sale, hunhy we got an appointment.
Speaker 5: Remember all the excuses they were giving us and then like something is so funky here on their side. Our realtor is like an amazing and she's a personal friend too. But yeah, we went to look at it yesterday at very cool, very cool, so many feelings when you like you're like, oh, I don't really need to move, but this house would be so amazing and you know, it's nice to dream.
Speaker 3: But real quick, did they reach out to you or did you go to the door or not?
Speaker 5: No, so they their realtor finally responded to ours and got and we had an we had an appointment yesterday. What's interesting though that you say that is Wes got there really early. He was like doing a Costco run for me. So we decided to meet at the house and he actually met the owner and was like, oh my god, she's so nice. Now she knows our situation, I know their situation. So I kind of love that that happened because it gave us a ton of insight and also it gave us FaceTime with her.
Speaker 6: You know, beautiful house.
Speaker 5: And I you know, like when you walk through a house that you're thinking about potentially buying, like I don't know if if like you did this when you were looking for a house, like you are allowed. I mean, I open like clu because I'm like, what is this door? Oh it's a closet. Okay, I don't sit there and go through it, but whatever. So we were in the master bedroom and they have like a cute little walking closet, so I peeked in, like just to see what it was like lydia, you would have died. The person who lives there had this chanel purse just like laying out, and I was like, oh my god, Oh my god. And I thought to myself, that is very trusting to have out and like I pray to God that nobody would ever take something like that. But I'm sure that that happens in situations where you you're trying to sell your house. You've got people walking through it, like has anybody ever stolen anything in that situation?
Speaker 3: I was like, oh my god, do you when you go through by the way us if you have eight or fur Joe live, do you go through like their kitchen cabinets too, to see how much cabinet space they have? Too intrusive.
Speaker 5: I've never gone through kitchen cabinets, but like sometimes there's like a door in a hallway and You're like, is this to the garage or like what is this?
Speaker 6: And so you do yeah, like you do want to assess. Okay, what's the closet space situation here?
Speaker 3: So you know, I got I we went and looked at it. This was years and years ago. We went and looked at a house and I remember they were opening up the kitchen cabinets and I was like, what are you doing. They're like they want to see how deep the kitchen cabinets went, and I'm going it just seems like I don't know too much, Like you're going through the stuff. I want to see it all. You want to go you're about to spend money on a home, would you look inside of her Chanel purse? That was like things like that.
Speaker 6: But but that's why I was like, oh she looked that out.
Speaker 3: That is brave, brave. So if you're going to go buy this house, you want to know, you want to touch everything. You want to make sure that everything worth Absolutely.
Speaker 7: I want walking in every closet, every door, Let's go to the basement, let's see everything.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, in the garage, yes, absolutely, yep.
Speaker 3: That's uh, that's wild. You know that these homes have definitely got ring cameras and stuff, right, so they were watching you go through it.
Speaker 6: I actually didn't see any cameras in this house yesterday.
Speaker 3: Nothing real about that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but if you're buying a home, you don't want any surprises. You want to get the home bee Like, I've never looked in this door before.
Speaker 36: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Crazy. I always want to know, like how the house is.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I know that you go get home inspections and stuff, but I always like to see if there's a neighbor or something out. And if there's a neighbor out, I will ask questions. And I have no problem saying, hey, how many times do you see, like, you know, the heating and cooling company coming up in front of this place?
Speaker 5: We rode we rode our bikes to this house the other day and their neighbor was outside and Musk was like, let's just go up and ask her questions. I'm like no, and he's like, don't you like I would have questions, you know about the neighborhood.
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I'm not doing that, but I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 5: I people have done that to me in the house I'm in now. You know, who are thinking about buying in our neighborhood, but.
Speaker 3: Where they'll ask you questions about about.
Speaker 9: You're a lot of kids?
Speaker 34: Is it?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I do that when I go apartment shop. If I see a neighbor, I'm like, hey, bro, what you think about?
Speaker 6: Is is it quiet?
Speaker 3: Or a people allowed? Do they party?
Speaker 7: I've had good interactions. I've had people keep it a buck with me, like tell me exactly.
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Wait, what did they tell you that? I went to a place on Jefferson. I saw a guy walking out. When I was walking, I'm like, hey, bro, you live here. He was like, yeah, I'm about to go on the tour right now?
Speaker 3: What do you think?
Speaker 7: He's like, let's I'm be honest with you, man. I've been here for several years. I enjoy it, but the elevators sometimes mess it. It's starting to get a little ghetto. People airbnbing, they be throwing parties instead. He started telling me all the sudden, like okay.
Speaker 8: There there was someone on a tour with the leasing manager and they were we ran into each other in the elevator.
Speaker 3: They're like, oh, you live here? What do you think about it?
Speaker 8: And y'all know how I feel about my apartment and they were with the leasing manager.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, uh, it's in a good location. Oh, it's a good location. But that's a good about it a lot though. Yeah, did the leasing manager.
Speaker 8: The swiftly got off the elevator, They're like, okay, let's go.
Speaker 3: I have been in situations where you talk about apartments, but I remember situations where you're moving out and they are showing your apartment that you're in as your movie as you're before they're moving out and they and they're like showing they they you have to you got thirty days or whatever, and you're there and they want to rent the place.
Speaker 37: They do that.
Speaker 3: It's kind of like it's kind of like selling a house where people have to come.
Speaker 7: Wow, that's crazy. Yeah, they're looking at nobody. No, bro, take your shoes off. The same rules apply.
Speaker 6: Yesterday they had the Moody covers. Yes, they had little covers.
Speaker 3: Wait, so they actually did make you do that?
Speaker 5: Yeah, they said either take off your shoes or put on the little shower caps here.
Speaker 3: Interesting and I would I don't think I would love doing that.
Speaker 7: You have to you can't be there right as the homeowner. You're not allowed to be there while they're walking through, they say.
Speaker 3: It's not good.
Speaker 6: Correct, Like this woman that Wes met left like she was on her way out.
Speaker 3: What are you thinking making noises? Are you guys? Is it a possible?
Speaker 6: Like what is the It is a possibility.
Speaker 3: I don't know, you'll never know. It's a huge step.
Speaker 13: You love.
Speaker 3: I do love the very sentimental I am.
Speaker 5: And that's why West yesterday was like, Okay, we have to take like some of the emotion out of this. I think he is such a logical facts guy and I'm the emotional one.
Speaker 8: That's why you all work.
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you let your kids determine whether or not?
Speaker 6: And that was another part of the discussion yesterday, So.
Speaker 3: You would actually say, and my kids are out of town right now.
Speaker 6: So you know that's why I like, I would want them to just put in their two cents.
Speaker 3: But you're gonna let your like if you if you love the house, you're gonna let it. Like if Smith goes I don't like it, you're gonna it would be so hard for me. It would be very hard.
Speaker 7: For me because you got to live in it longer than they do, though I know, I know, like they'll be grown and gone at a certain point. But you want them to house, but I want them while they're there.
Speaker 5: Yeah, all right, you stole anything. Come on, you guys are disappointed.
Speaker 3: Here are the text for this one. Uh miss misfit. Uh, Shelley says, make sure you get a sewer inspection done. I don't know. Maybe she had a bad sewer issue or she knows that Channon takes big, loud duties.
Speaker 7: I've had that before where I went to a house and loved it and was about to buy it. Was in Rosedale Park and the trade. It was a beautiful neighborhood, beautiful home. Loved it, ready to put an offer down. Brought in the inspector. He brought me down.
Speaker 3: He was on his thing.
Speaker 7: He was like a comer for a second, was on basement. He was like, I wouldn't buy this house, bro, I'll tell you. He was like, I'm gonna tell you this right now, this, this, this, that's what his job is. Yeah, Brandon, what's up?
Speaker 41: Yes, I was up hitting things.
Speaker 2: In a house.
Speaker 12: I was about to buy a house a few years ago and uh I loved it in Firmington Hills and.
Speaker 41: Basically, uh, my wife and I were ready to put in an offer.
Speaker 36: My dad called like, hey, how's the house.
Speaker 10: It is beautiful, so let me.
Speaker 12: Come take it out first.
Speaker 36: I was like, Dad, I'm a grown man.
Speaker 37: I got this.
Speaker 41: He comes look at the house.
Speaker 36: He goes in the basement and he was like, what's the full wall there?
Speaker 41: For I said, what's full wall?
Speaker 19: My dad taps the wall. The entire wall falls.
Speaker 41: Down and there is a tunnel inside.
Speaker 13: What you got the under.
Speaker 36: It was the prohibition of the underground railroad.
Speaker 3: Did you look and see if there were like bodies in there or anything?
Speaker 7: Man, we left the media, but think about the man cave you could have down in that basement.
Speaker 3: Men in the cave.
Speaker 7: I mean that's like, that's like one of those speakeasies you're gonna have with your friends.
Speaker 15: Mojo in the Morning has a shop for you to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now your bills is on all right. The word to enter and win one thousand dollars to pay your bills is rich r I c H. Go enter that up on our website Mojo in the Morning dot com, and that's how you can get your bills paid.
Speaker 7: Enter the word rich R I c H up on Mojo in the Morning dot Com for a chance to win one thousand dollars and pick up your phone if you get a call from an out of area number.
Speaker 3: That's how we tell you you won.
Speaker 23: Watch the Mojo in the Morning showed live on your phone. We're live now on TikTok Live, YouTube, Facebook.
Speaker 15: And Twitch.
Speaker 3: Watch the show live on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 15: Did you back to more Mojo in the Morning. He makes me because he looks like a whole kind of hotcru Now it's the second date update on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 3: All right, why are you not getting a call back? We're going to find out this morning here at the second Date Update. I'm a little worried though, Mario, because I know you're getting ghosted Mario, and we're getting ghosted too because we lost Ali. We're trying to try to get her back. Oh we got her back. Good, Okay, Mario, Hi, how are you? I'm all right? Good, Mario. Sounds so sad. I. This is tough. So you guys went out on a date and she is not contacting you at all. She has not returned one text message from the time that you actually had your date. Yeah, it sucks, all right, So we're gonna find out what's going on. Have you ever had this happen to you before? Do you ever struggle with dating?
Speaker 11: It's probably happened like a couple of times before.
Speaker 3: So where you've gone out with somebody and then they just didn't seem interested. Did they not tell you why?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's usually just like you know, been ghosted after like first day or two.
Speaker 3: You know, do they just seem like they're busy, or do they actually give you a reason as to why they don't want to be going out again? I I don't know, kind of just just never get back to me, you know. All right, I want you to say hello to Ali. She's on the phone with us right now. Hey, I'm.
Speaker 50: Hey Ali, Hello, Hi, Hello everyone.
Speaker 3: Ali. You can hear how down he is over the fact that he has not talked to you. What's going on?
Speaker 37: Yeah?
Speaker 56: Yeah, well, I actually just wanted to say to everybody that overtext.
Speaker 30: He was really flirty.
Speaker 3: Was we were always talking every day.
Speaker 25: I don't think there was a second hour minute that went by where we weren't talking to each other. The texts were vibrant, flirtatious, and I was really excited to go on the date with him, and I don't know if it was you know, first date jitters. But once we you know, got into the restaurant and I saw him for the first time, he wasn't as talkative as he was over text.
Speaker 11: He was quiet.
Speaker 3: Maybe he was Did he sound like he sounds right now with us right now because I feel like he's given us a little bit of nervous energy, Yeah, he did. He didn't even make eye contact though, so maybe it was twitter fingers.
Speaker 7: Some people are way more lively in who they can pretend to be when they're not in front of you, and then they you know, ball up when they get into the rooms.
Speaker 25: I actually believe that he had some assistance from chat ChiPT, so it's like he's got no social skills.
Speaker 3: You think that he was having chat chat with you and and that was not his speak, correct, he was he was chat fishing you on chat GPT.
Speaker 8: Yes, Why do you think that other than just him being awkward in person and nervous.
Speaker 25: Yeah, Well, because the text messages were very flirtatious. If you get what I'm saying, and I feel like you.
Speaker 38: To be like that way over a screen and then to be so it's like it's a good light switch you no day night that to be so like awkward in person, It's like, yeah, were you having some sort of assistance?
Speaker 19: It was very awkward and.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: Mario. Let me ask you a couple of quick questions here. First off, Mario, do you ever look for assistance from Luigi from I mean sometimes I will say this to you sometimes I with texting, I will, you know, if it gives me an hey, this could be something to send back like yeah fine or whatever the emoji is, I will have it do it, But I don't think I've ever had it actually fully communicate. Did have you ever done that?
Speaker 11: I mean, I'll like he used it for like ideas in the past, So.
Speaker 6: You've never done cons with girls?
Speaker 3: Did you use it with Ali?
Speaker 11: I mean kind of yeah to what?
Speaker 3: Did you use it to figure out where you guys were going to go on your date or what you were planning on doing?
Speaker 11: Oh, just like how to respond? Sometimes you know.
Speaker 3: He needed so you wait, so you did. So she's not wrong in the fact that you actually we're having uh Ai basically tell Ali everything that you were hoping to say. I mean like a little bit. Yeah, would you feel as a as a guy or a woman who whatever you are, would you feel like if you've found out that somebody was using it to communicate with you, if it was a.
Speaker 5: Crutch, if they were relying very heavily on it. Yeah, because then I don't get a good sense of you or your personality.
Speaker 8: It'll never if you just need like a I don't know, check the grammar or something like.
Speaker 6: That, you totally understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is so different because then it's this when we get home, we're face to face, and you know your personality doesn't match the personality that chat GPT gave you.
Speaker 7: There's an issue we having a conversation. I got to wait three minutes for you to respond.
Speaker 3: Quick. You can tell by the way that it's not me when it's punctuated, when there's punctuation on anything.
Speaker 6: When the word clothes is spelled not like cloths.
Speaker 3: I believe me right, or I always my my thing is dot dot dot. I don't like doing. You know, usually commas and a lot of stuff. You know, usually the commas only come through spell check or through you know, asking Claude, Claude, please help me with this.
Speaker 7: Jeff is be real though, Like say you talking to a girl y'all texting y'all saying when we see each other as gonna be it is that net And then y'all get face to face and it's like, Okay, where do we Why are we slow walking?
Speaker 3: Hey allie? I actually put him on hold so that he can't hear this. But to be honest with you, how much of a borer wasn't he? Oh my gosh.
Speaker 25: I had to keep going to the bathroom all throughout the conversation. And at one point I even thought about, you know, doing the good old like to the.
Speaker 8: Bathroom, like never returning.
Speaker 25: Yeah, how to cover my mouth a couple of times with the napkinto hiding you on or the menu with tiding on.
Speaker 5: But he just wouldn't be talk is bad for him because I feel like maybe he is nervous, Maybe this is just his personality and he'll find somebody and it's just.
Speaker 3: It's not you, or he won't like have you ever been out with somebody like I've been out with people before that honestly gave nothing Like I will tell you that it's exhaust It is exhausting, like you're carrying the entire thing. And I will say that, and I'm not talking dating wise. I've been out with clients before where we've gone on lunches before, and I'm like, going, this person's got nothing to talk about here right now? Why are we here?
Speaker 53: Like?
Speaker 3: What's going on?
Speaker 7: Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four sixty sixty five six five four eight.
Speaker 3: If you've ever gone on a date with somebody and that date couldn't communicate with you, what do you do? Or in this case, has anybody ever busted somebody that they've been in a relationship with sending you a text? You know, they didn't write, somebody else wrote it for him, or something else wrote. What would you do in this case? Let me ask Lydia, real quick Lydia, what would you do in this case you date? Would you if you went on a date with a guy that you couldn't actually have a verbal conversation with but he was better on text, would you send him off on his way and say just text me?
Speaker 9: Yeah? Why not?
Speaker 10: I mean, you could still try to get to.
Speaker 3: Know somebody that way, but it's not him though it's him, you know, maybe he's just.
Speaker 10: You know, it'll it's probably nerves.
Speaker 3: Yeah, get over it. Hey, Mojo in the morning, hive. What'd you want to say?
Speaker 27: I was in the same boat as her.
Speaker 3: What's your name?
Speaker 27: I want to stay an honest because he listens to you guys.
Speaker 3: Okay, give me give me an initial? Your initial.
Speaker 9: F isn't friends?
Speaker 3: Okay, I won't say what is so F? What's up?
Speaker 10: So?
Speaker 27: I was chatting with this kid and we were very alirtatious, and then when we went out to dinner, he had a space buried in his phone because his boss had like his because his company that he works for they track them, and he had a space buried in his phone the whole time while we're sitting there trying to eat dinner. It was like, really childish. I come to find out he was way younger than me, but did not look way younger than me. Could I'll be thirty five and he's twenty five.
Speaker 8: Oh, anyway, let's reschedule when you're not working.
Speaker 3: Is that a case of him not being able to communicate or is that a case of the guy who's got a lot of work on his plate and he's just working a lot.
Speaker 27: They were basically like, oh, who are you on a date with? What does she look like like?
Speaker 3: Trying to say they were as sabotage.
Speaker 20: Oh yeah, and.
Speaker 27: They're trying to eat and have a conversation and he's just got a space buried in the phone. The whole time, I'm like, yeah, this is not going to work. And then the age popped up and I was like, yeah, definitely not.
Speaker 3: It's interesting. I think I would rather be catfished by a person's looks than be catfished by a person's person that you have.
Speaker 6: To sit there for an hour and a half, two hours and endure.
Speaker 3: The looks part, I would understand more the communication part. I would sit there and say, I mean, everybody should be able to communicate, right, No, no, no, some people.
Speaker 11: That's not me.
Speaker 3: It's some people get you know, get unfortunately the ugly stick. But sometimes sometimes usually the the ugly stick, people have to have personality.
Speaker 36: Right.
Speaker 8: Are you speaking from experience?
Speaker 3: I'm speaking from mine experience, Yes, exactly. Hold on, Ray, what's up?
Speaker 39: Ray?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 13: What's going on?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 3: Are you doing? What are your thoughts on this?
Speaker 11: Man?
Speaker 13: I got a funny story for you, guys.
Speaker 2: Tell so.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 37: I was in a situation when I was younger when my friend had was approached by somebody. Their friend thought he was cute, right, so she didn't have like, she didn't have a cool about his personality and none like that. Somebody gave him a number, like, hey, my friend thinks you're cute.
Speaker 11: Text her.
Speaker 37: You know, he's very very socially awkward, so he doesn't know how to text nobody or not like that, and he didn't know what to say of this girl.
Speaker 61: So I ended up telling him like, bro, I got you. I want me text her for you, you know, yeah, And he ended up just letting me text her. And he actually ended.
Speaker 13: Up being with this girl till this day because of that.
Speaker 3: Wow, So how did he do when you weren't around to be able to text?
Speaker 13: They they went they went on a date.
Speaker 34: I don't know, They went on.
Speaker 37: A date really fast. They ended up hanging out. She ended up like you know, they ended up falling in love with each other.
Speaker 13: Like he's not that awkward, but he just he's not that good push, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 37: They just needed a little push, So we we capt we kept fish chat fish somebody, and it actually ended up working out.
Speaker 3: Worked out. Man, That would be one of those ones where I would want to know if you actually had to send him some stuff to help his game throughout the whole thing. So it was only a one time deal for you.
Speaker 13: No, no, no, no, Their date happened. I want to say, within like four or five days.
Speaker 37: Throughout boles first three four days, it was like constant screenshots.
Speaker 13: He was sending me like what should I say next?
Speaker 3: That's amazing. Thank you for the call, buddy, I appreciate it. All right, So take care of yourself. Second date update, the five Lives, tell your mom those cams.
Speaker 22: Second date update, and kept talking about something in appropriated his emotions in the morning.
Speaker 3: All right, have a great day. We are back tomorrow. We will see you then, wore the roses tomorrow more ed Sharon, tickets, Kaylin, any tickets tomorrow too, and pay your bills. See you that.
Speaker 1: By twenty plus years of idiocy and still going in Detroit, Toledo and West Michigan
Speaker 9: It's mojo in the morning,