Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the Mornings. Five. It's six fifty.
Speaker 2: Five five and six fifty five, six fifty five.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: We go from talking about Bonnie Tyler to Tyler the Champions Synergy. Something's in the world. Tyler going for seven today, Lucky number seven. Let's see who you're taking on from Flat Rock Works in Automotive Communication.
Speaker 1: Getting ready to go to work today. Please welcome Jack. What's up Jack? Hey, everybody, nice to have you ony short time.
Speaker 2: I like that. Wait, just recently learned about the radio show Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: I mean, shout out my wife, Kelsey. I got a new job, so we commute together every day now and see the radio police.
Speaker 2: Kelsey, you're the best. All right, Tyler, I'm gonna lock you in a soundproof area. First off, I don't know if you guys want to say high each other before you take on each other. This is kind of like right before we're gonna do the opening tip you guys shake.
Speaker 1: Hands, you know, all right? Locking you up? All right?
Speaker 2: Here we go. Five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins. Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one, Jack the Emmy nominations were announced yesterday, honoring the Best in Television. What color is the famous statuette given to the Emmy winners, Oh No Go?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 2: Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni have settled their lawsuit before starring in the movie It Ends with Us. Blake was best known for playing Serena vander Woodson on.
Speaker 1: What Hit TV show Alsome Girl.
Speaker 2: Question number three, The Detroit Tigers have the most wins in the American League.
Speaker 1: Why do you do that? Read it as it is.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Tigers have the most Oh, I screwed up the thing. Let me You want me to come up with a new question?
Speaker 1: Then yep, the Detroit Tis Question right.
Speaker 2: The Detroit Tigers have the most wins in the American League. During the beginning of June through last night, they beat the Oakland A's which infamous and probably one of the more famous Tigers players announced his retirement yesterday.
Speaker 1: Justin Verlander. Question number four.
Speaker 2: President Trump was gifted a brand new four hundred million dollar airplane from Katar. What is the official name given to the plane that the president travels in?
Speaker 1: Air Force One?
Speaker 2: And Question number five, Acting legend Tom Hanks turned seventy years old. Today, I want you to finish one of the most famous lines from the movie Forrest Gump.
Speaker 1: Do I have to do it like him? Yeah? My mama always said life is like a box of chocolates. All right, let's bring the champ back from a sound proof Also not the line, but that's okay. Wescuy Wes. Jack got five out of five.
Speaker 2: Nice, five out of five. Pretty good, Tyler. You cannot miss any of these ones. You've We've already lost one, Tyler. We don't need another one.
Speaker 1: Question number one.
Speaker 2: The Emmy nominations were announced yesterday, honoring the best in Television. What color is the famous statue at given to the Emmy winners?
Speaker 1: Shoot gold one one? Good guess both of you? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Blake Lively and Justin Baldoni have settled their lawsuit before starring in the movie It Ends with Us. Blake was best known for playing Serena vander Woodson on What TV Show.
Speaker 1: Three seconds, Oh two, Oh man, man, You're done, Tyler. I'm actually surprised Jack knew the answer to this question. I was impressed, ex so out, Josh. Gossip is the answer.
Speaker 2: We got a new champion in the five six Tyler has been knocked off.
Speaker 1: All I do is WI No matter what.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Jack coming back tomorrow.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get to meet Kelsey Tyler. Hey, it was a good one. We're gonna have to We're gonna have to meet Kelsey tomorrow while you guys are playing. So was she a gossip girl here? She Well, she had me watch a lot of gossip girl in my day. So all right, that's good.
Speaker 2: All right, hold on one second, Jack, we're gonna set you up with a partying gift. We've got big Boy for you, okay, So don't go anywhere. We'll get you set up with that.
Speaker 1: It's Module in the Mornings. Five is six fifty five five