Speaker 1: Point kd W by a good morning. Do you dash in the shower and dash right out? Or you like in the shower for a while, Always in the shower for a while.
Speaker 2: I run on me the best feeling on me.
Speaker 1: Do you like scalding hot showers? Or are you taking cold showers to get that blood flowing? Never a cold? Never, never a cold, Never a cold.
Speaker 3: When I had pink hair, I had to wash it in cold water, and I would wash it like underneath the faucet first, because I was not about to put my whole body in cold water.
Speaker 4: Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, gosh, I can't. How often are you taking a shower these days? Is it daily or a couple of times a week? Just talking about I'm trying to get into your shower habits, just just making conversations like every other day.
Speaker 3: Probably, I would say maybe maybe once ever, I'm in every.
Speaker 1: Day, gal, I am too. Yeah, I'm in every day gal as well. Yeah, I'm gonna throw in one more thing. I bring this up once in a while. If you don't have a towel warmer outside your shower, you need to invest in one. They're not that expensive. They are a game changer when you get out of the shower. It looks like a trash can, and you lift the lid up and you pull that warm, toasty, oasty, warm towel out of the towel warmer. Yeah, oh it's glorious.
Speaker 3: I did a similar kind of questioning the other day. I actually I surveyed one hundred men about the shampoo that they used in the shower.
Speaker 1: Their number one response, how'd you get in here? It was so weird. It was so weird. Oh my god, they dad jokes brought to you by Bailey. Thank you very much, speaking of web like, you know, just weird random facts. Wasn't yesterday like with the warmest January thirteenth on record? It was like forty five degrees in my car yesterday. Yeah, it was nice.
Speaker 3: I did go on a walk, but it was like windy and the wind was cold, So was.
Speaker 1: It really that warm?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 1: I gotcha. Let's get into a face off. Vont Is hosting the game today is going to be Jenny versus dad joke Bailey. So, Baile, if you want to go ahead and leave the studio, because we're gonna give Jenny some questions to answer these and then see who does a better job. Of answering these questions, and it's going to be a Bailey versus Jenny. Who's going to keep score. I'll keep score, you'll keep score. Okay, I will run the timer. I got a big responsibility.
Speaker 4: Okay, ready, all right, Jenny, You're gonna give you three categories. Good luck, thank you. First category, you're ready? Yeah, all right. First category is drinks. Your order at a bar go okay, vodka.
Speaker 2: Tonic beer, wine, gin and tonic, martini, espresso martini, vodka, cranberry vodka, soda jack and coke, bloody Mary.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, not bad. I really did that for me. I never know what to order. I say dirty Shirley. I know, but people think it's such a kid's drink anyway. The next category is things that you microwave.
Speaker 2: Go broccoli, hot pockets, piece of rolls, Oh gosh, oatmeal? Do I microwave chicken? Ground turkey? I meal prep everything, so I do microwave everything. But I know if that counts.
Speaker 1: First answer out of your mouth is broccoli tells me that you just don't enjoy the God's greatest gift to humanity, the microwave popcorn.
Speaker 4: Popcorn? What's that popcorn?
Speaker 2: I know. I just I really only use my microwave for food that i've already meal preps, so I don't know if that counts.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 4: Your last category is items in your bathroom.
Speaker 2: Go okay, toilet paper, paper towel, a toilet cleaner, a brush, shampoo conditioner, washcloth, Lufa soap, body wash, a garbage can.
Speaker 1: Can I question. I'm not the judge here, the same question.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm paper towel underneath my sink for cleaning. If I have a paper, I don't.
Speaker 4: Think I'm gonna give you that. It's not something most people keep in their bathrooms, but I use.
Speaker 2: It for cleaning, So okay, I mean I do, But that's fine.
Speaker 1: You're the judge.
Speaker 2: I won't argue.
Speaker 4: Hey, I think it.
Speaker 2: Counts though, text and let us know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, people gonna be like, hey, justice for Jinny.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did forty one squats out there tomorrow, just go ahead.
Speaker 4: One of these days, will just not call you back in and see how long you keep going.
Speaker 1: How deep were your squats?
Speaker 3: I don't know, as deep as my legs go.
Speaker 1: Okay, when you do your squats, let me see your squats the floor, le me see the squad form okay, okay, okay, that's pretty good. But you put your knees out a little farther. Yeah there, you keep your chest high jet your butt a little more too.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good was better?
Speaker 4: See really good.
Speaker 1: I can see your Kermit the Frog underpants poking up above the there.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 1: They're really high up.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say it was like, are you wearing some granded panties today?
Speaker 3: No, they just like right up, they're just you know, high cut.
Speaker 4: I'm glad I'm in another room.
Speaker 1: Yea, Kermit the Frog there, I think are greed? What are they?
Speaker 2: There's like green and pink. Oh, there's limes on it. They're lying they're pink with limes on it. Fancy free Bailey showing her underwear. Here we go, Bailey, good luck.
Speaker 4: Thank you your fifteen seconds. Name is many things as you can in the category. First category is drinks. Your order at the bar.
Speaker 3: Go oh a beer, a seltzer, a wine or you know, red wine, white wine, moscato?
Speaker 1: Uh hot toddy, old fashioned?
Speaker 3: Tom Collins, Uh, Tom Collins, You're adorable.
Speaker 1: Tom Collins in it?
Speaker 4: Okay, yeah, nobody said dirty. Shirley shaking my head.
Speaker 1: I love it dirty Shirley, I know you do, my son. All right.
Speaker 4: Next category is things that you microwave.
Speaker 3: Go soup, leftover fries, leftover pizza, you can popcorn, hot chocolate, coffee if it's old.
Speaker 1: Let's see, gosh.
Speaker 3: Isn't that those hard left over? Yeah that's what I was saying too, which is everything, So I should have just broken that down.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's fine.
Speaker 4: Your last category is items in your bathroom.
Speaker 3: Go okay, toothpaste, toothbrush, mouthwash, floss, uh hyerlonic acid, nice, sinemone, retinol, I cream, face cream, like moisturizer, a rug, a shower curtain, soap.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, all right, let's run through this real quick. Bart drinks Jenny you got ten, Bailey you got nine.
Speaker 2: Oh wow.
Speaker 4: She almost did, but the time it went out. Things that you microwave you both did pitiful. Yeah you both got six, oh wow. And Bailey, I'm not giving you coffee.
Speaker 1: You would have.
Speaker 7: Microwave coff I would. I've done it many times. Yeah, all right, baby, you have seven. Then and then things that you find in your bathroom. This was the best category for the both of you. Jenny you got ten, Baby you got thirteen.
Speaker 1: Oh so the paper towel thing would not have made a difference. Although a lot of people did text injustice for Jenny. They keep paper towels under their sink as well.
Speaker 2: They wouldn't give me a paper towel.
Speaker 4: Oh why say I would have made difference anyway, Bailey still would have beat you by He didn't even think about popcorn? Where things and the micro things? Did you microwave?
Speaker 1: I literally had popcorn yesterday Girl Dinner. Susan asked me what you eat because this came up the other day, because Susan said, doesn't bait because you wanted to borrow my crockpot? Doesn't Bailey own a crockpot? No, she doesn't really do kitchen any things. What does she eat for dinner? And I was going to use the term girl dinner like a Hershey bar and an orange crush? Yeah, but I didn't. I didn't bother to explain. But that wouldn't be that far from the truth. Maybe some some red vines. Oh yes, and a diet mountain dew would be your dinner die coke for sure.
Speaker 3: But so girl Dinner before it was titled girl dinner, I feel like I should have patented snacks in meal sized portion because that's what I have. Usually I eat a snack, but I eat a meal sized portion of it.
Speaker 1: Okay, so dorito, scoops and salsa, yep. But the entire bag. Yes, you are you are not alone. You are not alone. That's how it goes. Thank you all right, coming bag in a second. I got to play a bit from the Dave Ryan Vault that somebody sent to me that I have not heard since it was new about thirty years ago. And it was back when Pat Eberts was on the show and he went out in public and he did something that was very funny. It was funny and it was cute and clever. But then I will tell you the rest of the story and how it resulted in legal action and a bodyguard, and we'll tell you about it coming up next. You'll hear the bit on the vault next on KTWB.
Speaker 2: Hang up to our YouTube channel, Save Bryan TV and stream us live.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, well, you know, and lift a lot of heavy weights.
Speaker 4: You got a long sleeve shirt on buddy, you can't see anything.
Speaker 1: Right, I do again. We are one hour commercial free on katieb any thing. During this part of the show, we're gonna give away tickets for probably Conan.
Speaker 2: Grayah, we got some con Gray tickets to give away.
Speaker 1: And then probably Minnesota Wild tickets coming up a little bit later on too. So this came from somebody who lives in Woodbury, and I'm not exactly sure how this came about, but they live in Woodberry and they think I think they work for the Historical Preservation whatever. Yeah, and maybe they started to follow KATBLYDB because KATIEBDB used to be in Woodbury on Radio Drive. That's why there is a radio drive because at one time we were the only building on radio Drive. So they sent me a link to this bit that we had done thirty years ago on the show. And it's me along with Patt Eberts, and I think Lee Wolswick is listening in. And Pat was out doing something funny. He was basically out in a bathroom at a restaurant, putting going to the men's room, putting chocolate, melted chocolate all over his hand, like he pooped on his hand, and then trying to touch people. So here's what happened from the Ding Ryan Show vault.
Speaker 4: He said, oh no, no, no, I disagree.
Speaker 1: So right now in the bathroom of a very very posh little establishment downtown Minneapolis. Patty Erch is in the bathroom with a melted Hershey bar on his hand. Did you swear it on your hand already?
Speaker 8: I sure it is. Yeah, it looks great.
Speaker 4: Great, it looks great.
Speaker 8: Okay, just to let you know how fancy a place this is. Can you hear me? Yeah? This is what they're playing in.
Speaker 4: Oh, that is.
Speaker 1: A fancy place.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the fancy of the music in the bathroom, the nights of the yesab is my area. Did you have to stand on the toilets to get it up to the speaker like that?
Speaker 8: No, okay, it's a little feeling.
Speaker 4: I understand, a little fling.
Speaker 8: But what I'm gonna do is there's it's a smaller mathema uncle count side and try and find somebody. I gotta smear it. My whole right hand is smearred with.
Speaker 1: Melted That is really gross. You know what, if I don't let him do it, then he'll talk about for the rest of his life, he'll talk about how funny it would have been if we had done this better.
Speaker 8: It already looks funny, but yeah, I mean, it looks so real.
Speaker 3: Well, hold hold it up to the camera so everybody can see. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, there.
Speaker 8: Picked and that's out though it's a Hershey's almond, So I picked the stuff.
Speaker 4: Okay, run on outside.
Speaker 1: There are you gonna run outside with your pants down to ride your ankle?
Speaker 8: Sure?
Speaker 4: Okay, seriously are you well?
Speaker 8: Isn't that what you would do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: You got to keep your boxers up to Yeah, my boxes are up.
Speaker 8: There's there's a woman major d right outside. I think so I'm just gonna walk out right now.
Speaker 4: You're ready, Yeah, we're ready.
Speaker 2: I can't believe you're doing this.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I can't believe it either.
Speaker 8: It was the door closing. Look to a man at the buffet table, that's the excuse me. We've seen to be on a twilet paper. Do you have an extra plot paper? Do you have an extra tolet paper?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 8: Yes, you don't, because we've seen to be on it. Can you help me out? I think I can?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 8: Sure? Do you do you have extra NAPCA or something that I could use? Do you think all right? I'm all out n to have a little bit of promise. If you on a TP in the bathroom, it looks like you had a problem then well, cat, can I shake your hand?
Speaker 1: I don't think so.
Speaker 8: I'm gonna go up to there's a guy just sitting in the lobby. Okay, there, My pants are on my ankles right now. It's the lobby of this fancy place. Tell them about fifty years old. Watch pardon me, sir, I just got out of the bathroom. Do you do you have any toilet paper? Handy?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: Really, do you have a would you like? Would you like to shake my hand?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 8: I'll just have to lick it off. Then, Hey, that's not bad.
Speaker 1: You are so you are just that's what you are. You just fowl.
Speaker 5: That's all.
Speaker 8: You have an extra D.
Speaker 3: I can't stop laughing.
Speaker 1: I'm so disgusted with you. Listen, you're yourself up here.
Speaker 4: He's going in hysterics.
Speaker 1: Go wash your hands. Pad. That was from the Dave Running Show Vault on one on one point three, kat w B. Now follow up if I remember correctly. I don't know if it was one of the people in that recording, but somebody got so angry at Pat that he did that that he threatened to kill him. And he was serious, and he wanted to kill Pat for humiliating him and insulting him, and I think he called the station or wrote to the station and threatened to kill Pat. God So, for the next few weeks, wherever Pat went somewhere in public with the station, he had an armed body guard with him. Yeah, my goodness, one of the reasons we don't do things like that in the more. Oh my god, bad Ebert's are Ip just a great guy? You sounded so young good I was thirty years younger. So wait, that's my clock. That's my clock ticking.
Speaker 5: Oh no, oh no, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's stir the pot. Here is vaunt and in thirty years he'll sound nothing like this, so enjoy it.
Speaker 4: Nobody, nobody is actually going to eat dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I don't believe you if you say you are, a matter of fact, if you say you are, come on now, get better tastes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, idea where this came from Texas Roadhouse is Look, shita, What.
Speaker 2: Did they serve at the beginning? It's something with like a great butter. Yes, it's what is it?
Speaker 1: A bread they have?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is so good.
Speaker 1: It's like herb bread.
Speaker 4: Nobody's just going to Texas road Texas Roadhouse is in line with the what we thought was bougie, like the Olive Gardens when we were younger.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, we know it's not bougie, but come.
Speaker 2: On, oh they go bougie For my family growing up, that was like high quality restaurants.
Speaker 1: Red Lobster was bougie for me. We couldn't afford Olive Gardens.
Speaker 4: Both of those restaurants, Olive Garden and Red Lobster are still better than Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 1: They had chicken fried steak. What are you.
Speaker 2: Talking about, Texas Roadhouse?
Speaker 1: Texas.
Speaker 3: Time I went to Texas Roadhouse was in high school when you could still eat peanuts and throw them on the floor.
Speaker 4: Like who does you? Who does that?
Speaker 1: The Texas Roadhouse didn't.
Speaker 4: No, it's just such a weird like not tradition is not the word, but just thing to do at a restaurant. The foods and the traditions are. And you know, one year we took my grandma for her birthday, my grandma. That caused me boom, not sure why. And they had her sit on like a little saddle, and we thought it was gonna be like like moving and stuff, and it was and it was still but when they sang happy Birthday, to where she sat on the saddle.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, it's got character, it's for a different experience. I can't remember who it.
Speaker 3: Was, but I saw someone some kind of acquaintance recently, like within the last two weeks, and they said they had went to lunch. And I said, ooh, where'd you go to lunch? And they said Texas Roadhouse. So people still eat there, Janny, are you talking about the honey butter? That's what people it's.
Speaker 2: I looked at up and said, whipped honey cinnamon butter it is. I could eat that plane. I could eat it like ice cream.
Speaker 1: Yes, they had chicken critters and ribs or ribbi and ribs. They lay in ribs, sirloin and wecome on. I don't know how you can make fun of like an all American restaurant like Texas Road America.
Speaker 4: The same way I do cheesecake Factory. I don't know which one's worse which one? Well, and this from the guy I hate. What are you having for breakfast this morning? Skittles and yogurt? You have the first of all, sir, Okay, specify, it's go gurt.
Speaker 2: It's in one of those packs that you squeeze out.
Speaker 1: Huh yeah, literally the ones you just like you squirt up the palette of a twelve year old boy.
Speaker 4: Indeed, somebody complaining about Texas Roadhouse. So many text messages coming into Flameing to one is the number of text The butter at Texas Roadhouses like cinnam in something or other. I saw a container of that butter and high V the other day. You can buy.
Speaker 1: Jenny should know you shouldn't have told me that.
Speaker 4: Life and and cub. You can also buy the the Cheddarbay biscuits from Red Lobster. But are they as good as in the restaurant? Probably not, but still somebody else okay, Vong we can tell you from Jersey, Texas Roadhouse is so good. It is. Jersey has actually like quality food taste buds.
Speaker 1: It ain't you get knife while you're dining there.
Speaker 4: Sorry, follow, you're absolutely wrong. Texas Roadhouse is a lot better than Red Lobster. That's not true. That actually the Tedderbay biscuits alone at Red Lobster top Texas Roadhouse.
Speaker 1: I think that they're both good.
Speaker 2: Somebody says, yeah, somebody said the Texas Roadhouse down and chok Be's like always on the weight it's popping down there.
Speaker 1: I guess I believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Chaka piece, that makes sense to me.
Speaker 1: Here's a Texas roadhouse. Feels suburban, but like large suburb.
Speaker 4: Texas Roadhouse used to be gas. It's fallen off so hard in the past ten years. It's humiliating. You know what else fell off in the past ten years. Golden Corral. I used to love me some Golden Corral after church on a Sunday. Used to be busting up in the air.
Speaker 3: That's never been that big here, Yeah, I feel it hasn't.
Speaker 1: That was one of my mom and dad's go to places because it was cheap and you could have, I mean literally all the fattening, car bloated food that you wanted and then there was the dessert bar. So I don't I don't agree with you, Vonte. I think that you are full of it. But that is what he's here to do.
Speaker 4: He said. The hot is a professional rage bait. It well, thank you. Vanni's delusional. Sorry, he said, Sorry, you're so civilized. Some of us like to have a snack while we wait for a table. It's not that, it's just it's not good.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, you heard it. Here. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 4: Dave Ryan Show one on one point three kd WB. Could I read one more text real quick? Of course, somebody said justice for Texas Roadhouse. I've eaten that. I've eaten their every birthday since I was eight. Now I'm twenty seven.
Speaker 1: What oh my, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 1: Seriously. We don't even need to argue about it, because you're wrong.
Speaker 4: Can I interest you in a Pizza Hut? No?
Speaker 1: See, you go somewhere like Pizza Hut, which is not nearly as good as Texas Roadhouse, and then you love that and you eat a baloney sandwich. You're like, no, oh, that's a great baloney sandwich. But then you're complaining. You'll eat a sandwich from a gas station. Fond but that you'll complain and drake about No, that's probably true. All right, let's get started with Dave's Dirt on KDWB.
Speaker 2: Center's won a lot of awards. I know that there was. I forget what it won at the Golden Globe, so it broughten to my and now has honored it as the best rated movie of twenty twenty five. The annual Golden Tomato is determined by a secret formula a feedback from viewers and critics, and this year the Golden Tomato for Best Movie went to Sinners, which also won a Golden Tomato in the categories of Best Horror Movie and Fan Favorite. I still have to see that we too, even though it sounds like a little bit scary, but not scary to the point where I wouldn't want to watch it.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: Stranger Things is back at it again because Fleetwood max hit from nineteen seventy five, Landslide, is back in the Billboard Hot one hundred because of the Stranger Things series.
Speaker 1: Landslide. Yeah, such a beautiful song.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And so it debuted on Billboard's Hot one hundred at forty one.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 9: I love the song they too.
Speaker 1: The funny thing is she sings about getting older. I'm getting older too. She was like twenty four years old and she wrote that song.
Speaker 3: So that song was never a top one hundred hit, but it has been certified two times platinum over two million units sold. Well, but now it has ranked in the Hot one hundred thanks to Stranger Things.
Speaker 4: Wow. Cool.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dave Ryan Show is such a nicky glazer lover and she was on Howard Stern talking about some of the jokes she would have made this past weekend at the Golden Globes.
Speaker 9: Tonight is the night of celebration, but we can't ignore that it's a weird time in Hollywood.
Speaker 2: You know, people just aren't going to.
Speaker 9: The theaters to see things.
Speaker 4: And if you don't.
Speaker 9: Believe me, there was a movie this year where Sidney Sweeney played a lesbian who just bounced around in tiny shorts for two hours and it made fourteen dollars.
Speaker 2: Sewan Been is nominated tonight.
Speaker 9: I'm assuming for best neck Veins that one. Sean Pen is here looking like the defiant last tree standing in a rain forest. Sean Penn, Benicio dot Furo, and Leonardo DiCaprio are all here tonight for the category least eyes. Leo, why are you always This was another take on Leo. He always looks like he's squinting. Leo, why are you always squinting? I mean, I assume it's to read your girlfriend's ID. Just making sure that the year starts with a two. Amy Poehler is here for her podcast good Hang, which is what Timothy Shallamy says up for sex.
Speaker 4: So many good ones.
Speaker 1: I was just reminded of the show The Runaway or Runaway on Netflix, because somebody brought up last week, and I think it might have been Carmen, who listens to the show, and she said, you gotta watch Runaway, And so I've been trying to get into this show and it is so confusing. The cast is too big, and the whole time you're going.
Speaker 4: Who is that again?
Speaker 1: What's the daughter's name? Why did he do that? Who killed the guy?
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 4: On?
Speaker 6: So?
Speaker 1: Am I wrong about? I know none of you guys are watching it run Away, but let me know am I wrong? Does it get better? Because right now I'm kind of like, I don't care who kidnapped your daughter. I don't care where she is and why is that other couple even in this show? Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: I watched stuff like that, and I say that there's too many proper nouns. If there's too many place names, people names, there's too many things going on.
Speaker 1: I can't keep trying. That's a good way to say too many proper nouns.
Speaker 2: So bad. Bunny is not letting any short kings at his Super Bowl performance. Apparently the on field support crew and dance squad must have met a specific height requirement. Applicants were expected to stand at least five foot seven, but no taller than six feet. The production company that feeled applications said this week that the height restrictions will be enforestering rehearsals. This is a paid temporary position with a critical mission. You'll be part of the core team responsible for the on field assembly and disassembly of the halftime show stage. So that's interesting. I don't know how tall Bad Bunny is, if that's what it has to do with it. He must not be like super tall and doesn't want anyone like towering over him.
Speaker 1: But even.
Speaker 2: To six feet is what you had to be in order to be part of the crew this year.
Speaker 3: So I know a lot of us probably don't know who Becca Tobin is. She was on Glee back in the day. But she does have something to say about the whole Hillary Duff Ashley Tisdale mon trauma. So she's weighing in on that toxic mom group thing. She says that there's no loser in this group to me, except for Hillary Duff's husband. She thinks, I think, she says, I think it is so gross when husbands jump in and get petty, especially since Ashley did not name names. If Ashley had come out and said Hillary was the said person being a mean girl, I would understand the husband coming to her defense. But I'm really rubbed the wrong way when a man inserts himself like this and it's solely to get him attention and to rile up others. Dang, okay, I mean it does once you look at it back like back at or once you look back at it like he didn't actually have to say anything because she didn't name names, right, that is true, So you just like assume that it's about Hillary because he made it about Hillary.
Speaker 1: Interesting, what a jerk?
Speaker 4: Whoa Dave? People are texting saying, somebody said, stick with it, Dave, about you show runaway so it's really good. But then somebody else said run away is confusing.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, yeah, I don't know. It's just one of the somebody says, trust me, it gets better. You have to pay attention. All of these people are important. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Carmen started watching It's called His and Hers. It's number one on Netflix right now. It's about there's a murder in a town. I guess it's a small town and the lead detective, but the lead anchor like the news anchor. They're exes, and they both think it's different, like, oh, I think this person did it. I think this person did it. It's a limited eight episode series, so it's not going to take me a long watch, but I've heard that it's good.
Speaker 1: Is there a show that was so good that you would be willing to go back and watch all seasons of it? I would say Ozark probably, although there's a big twist at the end that is kind of like huh okay, but it's still really good. But definitely, Breaking Bad is probably my on my rewatch list. Do you not just go back and rewatch entire series?
Speaker 4: Ever? Never?
Speaker 2: Really, I'm doing it right now. I'm watching The Vampire Diary.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love you really, Okay.
Speaker 3: I'm always like through at least one watch through of the Marvelous Missus Masel, which is a very mean kind of vests.
Speaker 1: It is for you, Carson, I know, and my son Chase, they both watch Breaking Bad at least three times all the way through. Yeah, and it's like I've started to watch, like maybe you got four or five episodes into It's like, nah, I got other things to do. Yeah, I see the Office is always like a watch three. You could watch that a million Okay, true.
Speaker 4: I think I I watched orgs of The New Black at least three times, and I've watched Jane the Virgin twice. Jane the version such a particular show, but it's so well written.
Speaker 1: It all right. That is the dirt on KD w B. I think we have wild tickets for you coming up. We do within probably a short time. Let's just put it there, and right now we're doing something completely different. One of our favorite games on the show. It is called name that Tune and here we go. Today's theme is vont Leak.
Speaker 4: This doesn't seem fair, my favorite theme.
Speaker 1: It's actually very fair. All of these songs were released the year vont was born, so that would mean it honors vont Leak. But it's possible that Bailey has the advantage. I do remember that time, because you do remember that time, and he does not. Let's get started, are you ready, Bailey versus Vaunting? Here we go? Thank you, good luck. You just made me. Remember nobody likes this band. You just made me. Remember nobody likes this band.
Speaker 4: And bail you're bidding first?
Speaker 1: Yeah, remember the clue and remember the theme. These songs all came out in two thousand and one.
Speaker 6: Okay, jeez, Louise, I'm gonna say I could name that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 4: I also guess too, so Bailey, go ahead and name that tune. Never made it as wise man?
Speaker 1: That is, well, I know it's we encourage you yell the answer at your radio or in your car band.
Speaker 3: I think it's called this is how You remind me?
Speaker 4: Yes Nil.
Speaker 1: By the way, I'm not a huge fan of Nickelback, but I like Nickelback. I'm not one of those people that are Nickelback shocks because they don't suck.
Speaker 4: No, they don't.
Speaker 1: That's an objectively good song. Absolutely. Okay, next one you are going to bid first, Vaunt. The theme is vont Leak. All these songs came out in Vaunt's birth year of two thousand and one. Just a tiny little dribble of a celestial sphere. Bailey's got it.
Speaker 4: Smiling. Can you read the clue one more time out?
Speaker 1: I sure will. Just a tiny little dribble of a celestial sphere.
Speaker 4: I'm funny use context clues. I think I can name that tune in two seconds, though, Well.
Speaker 3: I'm so sorry, but I can name that tune in one second.
Speaker 5: Well, damn Bailey named that tune. M h two thousand and one is a really good year for music. That my friend is Drops of Jupiter. Yes, okay, I'll be honest. I haven't known a song yet.
Speaker 1: Really.
Speaker 4: No, I'm not a nickelback person, and I did not know that one.
Speaker 1: Oh no, that's such a good song. I believe you'll know this one. The theme is vont Leek's birth year, two thousand and one. The clue is Seriously, I'm like, so sincere Bailey bids first? Hmmm, seriously, I'm like, so, sincere.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I think I can name that tune in two sons.
Speaker 1: Name that two.
Speaker 4: Wow something like that. Oh Lord, time you read the clue one more time.
Speaker 1: Sure, seriously, I'm like, so, sincere.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 4: No, I don't know it. I don't know the name.
Speaker 1: I know the song, Bailey.
Speaker 3: I don't know the name, but I get the point anyway.
Speaker 4: Okay, isn't it.
Speaker 2: Called I'm Real?
Speaker 1: It's called I'm Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, play that.
Speaker 2: First part of the song. Because people were confused for the longest time that they're spelling out jah Rul's name. Okay, so listen, are you l e oh?
Speaker 1: Are you early?
Speaker 2: That's what people think, but it's her spelling out rule.
Speaker 1: He says, what's my name?
Speaker 2: And then she was are you okay?
Speaker 1: Moving on?
Speaker 4: How are you doing? Somebody texted and said, the easiest game for any millennial, So I hope it's easy for you.
Speaker 1: This is a millennial game for sure, because all these songs came out in Vaughan's birth year two thousand and one. Let's move on to round four. Vont bids first, is this a currently popular TV show?
Speaker 4: Or is it a hit song? Okay, really popular?
Speaker 1: Two thousand and one? Is this a currently popular TV show? Or is it a hit song?
Speaker 4: Hold on, okay, I'm gonna go out in the limb, I low key. Do you think I got it? I think I can name that tune in one second?
Speaker 1: All right, Von, name that tune?
Speaker 4: Geez floor? What the hell time? What is this? David?
Speaker 1: For me?
Speaker 4: What is this?
Speaker 1: That is a mystery?
Speaker 4: Justice for is what? That's not?
Speaker 1: You said? One second?
Speaker 4: But what was that?
Speaker 3: That's the beginning of the song in one singular second. That's how that's the game works.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Can you play a little bit more of the song.
Speaker 4: That's not how this works? Okay, whatever, you know, why not?
Speaker 1: Why not? Whatever? Right now? That's Survivors.
Speaker 2: Want to play every single one of these songs.
Speaker 1: You know what, Let's do it, seriously, it's so good.
Speaker 4: What I wanted to guess, I was gonna say scrubs the show, but the song I would have been thinking of his no scrub TC And I don't know what that came out?
Speaker 6: Song?
Speaker 1: Is that or what show? Is that? The theme song for Survivor?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: I see, I see the title is Survivor. Okay, that's not the theme song for survit right. Hey, we're halfway through, and let's move on, Billy bitch first. Here's your clue. These songs all came out in Vond's birth year of two thousand and one. The central equilibrium nestled with distant between two opposing at distant Horizonsay one more time, sure, the central equilibrium nestled equidistant between two opposing distant horizons.
Speaker 3: Oh jeez, my synonym brain is like going a million miles an hour here, Well, I can find out.
Speaker 6: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I guess four because I haven't gotten one point. So Bailey named that tune.
Speaker 6: Okay, I can't believe that came out in two thousand and one.
Speaker 3: That's bonkers. That's Dave's favorite song, The Middle.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love the message in that song. It's like, everything will be just fine. You're only in the middle. Everything will be just fine. You're in the middle of the ride, right. I love the message in that song. We didn't even paying any attention to it, that's all. I just loved it.
Speaker 4: Give me one second, alright, just make sure my mic Yeah yeah, And I'm not even on the board.
Speaker 1: Okay, next one, this is vance turn. Here we go. A famous sister wants you know you got a nice parcel. She'd like to hop on board. Hello, a famous sister wants you to know you got a nice parcel, and she'd like to hop on board.
Speaker 4: Okay, I think I can aim that tune in two seconds.
Speaker 1: I else said two seconds. Spons So who ahead a name that too?
Speaker 4: This is so bad.
Speaker 1: This is a hard year for you. You were born, but you didn't know these when they were new.
Speaker 4: This is so bad. But I should at least know them. Somebody texted it was like, wait, vaants born in oh one and doesn't know some song. I'm questioning his validity of DJ in sales. I can't even I can't even try to take a guess Bailey.
Speaker 3: I know, well, I get the point anyway, but I know it's Janet Jackson, but I don't know the name of the song.
Speaker 1: For you, for you. Okay, a couple of more rounds here, and let's see how we do Bailey bits first, And this clue is a perfect song for War of the Roses named after a cartoon character. A perfect song for War of the Roses named after a cartoon character.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm gonna say I can name that tune in three seconds.
Speaker 4: I need points, so I'm gonna guess two. All right, bought name that too, Thank the Lord, Shaggy, it wasn't me. Counter on the board.
Speaker 1: What's the score? One to five? Okay, last one. You get to bed first on this one, Good luck?
Speaker 4: Alright.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that is one awful case of shingles. Like that is not good. You should see a doctor about that. Oh wow, that is one awful case of shingles Like that is not good. You should see a doctor about that.
Speaker 4: I think I can name that tune in two seconds?
Speaker 3: All right, I said three, So name that tune.
Speaker 5: I'll just give myself the point knows thisn't it.
Speaker 1: Is not burn?
Speaker 4: No, no, no, so Usher, could I get a second guess?
Speaker 1: Why not?
Speaker 4: Please? It's uh, you got it you got it bad? There you go, you got you got it, you got it bad?
Speaker 3: There?
Speaker 1: All right? That wraps it up. The final score is I have five and vont has two. I might have six.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Okay, that was a great song.
Speaker 3: Six So someone did Texan saying, did Dave just go through the now CD from two thousand and one?
Speaker 1: But now that's what you call gosh the first one. These were some great songs, probably the best game we played. You're gonna have to choose, Bailey. You get the choice of which song you want to hear. How you remind me? Nickel back drops of Jupiter Train, I'm Real, j Lo Survivor, Destiny's Child, The Middle, Jimmy Eat World All for You, Janet Jackson, it Wasn't Me, Shaggy or you Got It Bad by Usher.
Speaker 3: There are so many really good ones, so many good ones. At first, I would say Nickel back but I don't want to make anyone mad, so I'm gonna say Survivor by Destiny's Child.
Speaker 1: I was hoping you'd say Drops of Jupiter. I'm so sorry, buddy. Do you like that one too? All right, let's do it. Here is the winner's song on Name That Tune on kd WB, and that will wrap up Name That Tune on kd w B, which we now do twice a week because we love it so much. But if you don't love it that much, then let us know, we'll back down a little bit. It's kind of like, you know, you like I don't you find a restaurant you like? Yeah, keep going over and over and over, and then somebody is like, you know, can we go somewhere? Differend is novelty exactly, so let me know, because it's really all about you. One thing that I never get tired of the daily Bailey. I'm kd w B. I don't know if that's true, Dave tired about it every day? All right?
Speaker 3: These are some the best breakup lines said in real life. If you have any good ones, please text us in five three nine two one. I got this off of the New York Times. Yeah, very very fancy. Okay, some best breakup line said in real life. I know it sounds selfish, but your family just doesn't have enough money. Whoa, oh wow right wild I can't imagine anyone saying that to me.
Speaker 1: Okay, I need to go sow my wild wheat. What is forgetting all about oats? Yep, forgetting all about oats wild wheat. Okay, here's nothing.
Speaker 3: The problem with us is that we both need a wife.
Speaker 1: We both.
Speaker 4: Ante.
Speaker 3: Okay, you're breaking up with me over the toilet seat. It's always been more about more about more than that. It's always been about more than that. But yes, sorry, you're breaking up with me over the toilet seat. It's always been about more than that. But yes, over the toilet seat. I think he peede on it.
Speaker 1: I told the girl one time, I said, we're too different, which mantimes seeing somebody else. Oh no, that's awful, We're too different. I don't think this is going to work out.
Speaker 3: I don't understand how you can support the beef industry and believe in God at the same time.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, Okay, I think Jesus ate meat. I know you ate fish.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've had a life before me. And you'll have a life after me. Oh that one is scathing a singer. Wow, Okay, your success is humiliating to me.
Speaker 1: We would say that.
Speaker 2: Someone who can't handle like someone being better than them.
Speaker 3: You deserve to find someone who likes Taylor Swift as much as you do.
Speaker 1: Well, that's funny. That's a funny way. That's funny. So I have one from my own life.
Speaker 3: I want you to think about yours from your own life again if you have one.
Speaker 1: Texted in five three nine two one.
Speaker 3: And these are what worst breaking yeah the or the best worst best breakup lines said in real life. Okay, I had a boy break up with me after two months. He had like slowly been ghosting me, and I don't let boys ghost me. No, I will call you out and be like, Hi, why are you being dumb? And he said, he was like, I'm just too much of a quandary for you and you just don't understand me quandry. Yeah, is this your actual story? This is my actual story?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I wasn't sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And so he like went to like.
Speaker 3: A storytelling competition and he got like second place and had ghosted me in like three days that he took this competition. So then I guess he decided that he was far too much of a quandary for me. I just didn't understand him like I should.
Speaker 1: Sounds like your typical theater person. He wasn't. He was just a insurance a lot. Yeah, he was a lot. He was a lot. Font do you have any Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was with this girl in high school for I don't know, because I was just a high school kid, horny kid, and she would never like get close with me, like I never met her family whatever. Her and I broke up, and the next guy she got with almost immediately, she literally texted me she was like, it's so crazy. You never you never felt like I was close with you because it was easy for me to bring him to my sister's baby shower. And I was like, oh oh oh, Like it was just so easy for you to get close with this dude, but screw me. I guess, oh dang. At that time, it just hurt my little soul.
Speaker 3: This text says, you gave me less than a bread crumb of brain stimulation, no less than a particle.
Speaker 1: WHOA, that's witers. You ever want to break up with somebody because they're just boring They're just boring. No conversation, no interests, They're just boring. And it's like, man, do you do did you do anything you I don't?
Speaker 3: Right, I did.
Speaker 1: It's so strange. Okay, Oh gosh, this is fus so. These are a lot breakup lines. Some of the best worst breakup lines.
Speaker 3: This text says after dating for almost four years, he said, I will always love you like a sister.
Speaker 4: M m m sister. That's worse than friend zoning, right.
Speaker 3: This says when I was sixteen and a sophomore in high school, my boyfriend told me that we're just going in different directions. I want to know which directions because you're essentially in the same one for the next two.
Speaker 1: Years pretty much.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, Ah, okay, some of these are a little bit too spicy. Oh. As a single mom and after dating for nine months, he said, I don't want to raise a kid that isn't mine.
Speaker 2: Oh what, Oh my god, I gotta read this. One boyfriend of two months broke up with me because he found my sister on Tinder and she's more his type.
Speaker 1: Oh I'm so sorry. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 3: This one says I had an I had this ex that was just awful. He showed up to my job after I broke up with him and was pleading with me to be with him. He said that I would never find anyone like him again, So I started hollering back at him.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the whole point? I don't want to find anybody like you. I don't like you. That's funny.
Speaker 3: Someone said I don't want to be the sole benefactor in this relationship.
Speaker 1: What does that mean, like the only one contributing?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, benefactor? Oh okay.
Speaker 3: Someone said I had someone tell me they would not date because of the way I dressed. This was in my young twenties. I don't think I was Abercrompie enough.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, you're just too target.
Speaker 3: Oh. This was my first serious boyfriend in high school. Broke up with me our senior year by saying, what did you think we'd last through college?
Speaker 1: Hmmm?
Speaker 4: Some people are just brutal.
Speaker 1: Oh, I know right, this is bonkersn why'd you gotta make an excuse? It's like, I don't want to date you anymore? But sometimes you just don't want to, you know. Sometimes you think you're being honest, like, well, honestly, he's your best policy and then you say something too.
Speaker 3: But yeah, this one says I broke up with someone because they walked too slow. I wonder if they said that though, would they say that to you? Okay, this is the last one I'll read. After dating for a few months, met the parents and everything. He said, I don't know how you thought I had feelings for you. I thought we were just friends. What girl she met your parents?
Speaker 4: Please?
Speaker 1: Anyway, thank you. Those are some of the best break up Bailey, that was a good one. Wild tickets for Are you coming up in a little bit on Katie w Now I'm not going to pick on anybody, but if your parents spelled your name wrong, I want to hear your story. And this came from a woman who I know. Her name is Maya, but her mom and dad spelled it m a ja. Now I'm not saying that that's spelled wrong, because I think in Spanish that would probably be the correct way to say it. But in her entire life she's gotten maja up, Maga is maja here? Yeah, she goes to Cariboo, Maga maja. Yeah, when there's a substitute teacher, Maga maga and it's like it's mya yeah. My daughter, Beth, her middle name is Danielle M. Her mother spelled it wrong, d a n y a L Donnielle, don dan yall, dan yeall, And I told her, I said, you spelled her name wrong. It's not d A n y a L, it's e L her example. Her answer was, well, that's how I spell it. That's always there, one of the reasons we could not be together. So did your parents spell your name wrong or did they spell it funny? And every time you meet somebody they mispronounced it. Maybe your name is Faye and mom and dad spelled it f h IgG fay. Oh that's pretty, But now people don't have to say it. So if your mom or dad spelled your name wrong, I'd love to hear from you. Send me a text at katible to be one or better yet, call so you can spell your name and we'll try to guess what you said how to say it. Call me if your mom and dad spelled your name wrong on KATWB