Speaker 1: Jenny's been on Reddit today.
Speaker 2: We're talking about common parenting practices in different countries that I think some Americans should maybe infiltrate into their life. For instance, somebody said that I lived in Italy and kids are definitely raised differently there because at a restaurant, even if they have a kid's menu, it's just like smaller portion of adult meals.
Speaker 3: Like you're not seeing chicken nuggets, no mac and cheese, no, no maese chicken. It's like you're gonna eat something that the adults eat. I love that.
Speaker 2: I know that co sleeping is kind of frowned upon, if not like sort like really frowned upon here, but in India it's very normal to co sleep. Everyone assumes the baby sleeping with the mother and breastfeeding, so they are someone to sleep and wake up a bunch and go sleep until they are six or seven years old.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, yeah, I think we've all probably heard this one or at least seen pictures of this.
Speaker 2: But in Denmark they leave babies sleeping in strollers quite often, so parents can go off and do parental things. But like, for example, you can go to a coffee shop or a restaurant and you can just like leave your baby sleeping in the stroller outside and nap time is always in the strollers and outside in fresh air come summer or winter.
Speaker 4: Ooh, I imagine outside and fresh air, but not like you know, like tying up your dog outside like that.
Speaker 1: I get nervous even doing That's like to put my dog outside of dun Brothers over an excels here and it's like okay, yeah, nobody better.
Speaker 3: Take You can't imagine.
Speaker 1: But it's just a cultural thing where it's like, okay, that's just what you do and nobody's gonna come by and go, look a baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm going to take this one.
Speaker 2: So in Spain they let children take a sip of beer or wine during celebrations.
Speaker 1: I'm sure. Yeah, yeah, German did the same thing.
Speaker 3: I used to do that as like a party trick.
Speaker 4: My mom would be like having a beer and I'd say can I have a sip and in front of all of her friends, and she'd be like sure, and I'd go, mmmm no. It was disgusting. I hated it, but I want all of the adults to think I was fun or did you actually taste it?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I did?
Speaker 1: Oh wow.
Speaker 3: I would take like a full, like gulp of it.
Speaker 1: My mom used to give me a full can of black label beer, Carling's Black Label. I clearly remember it, and they just thought it was hysterical.
Speaker 3: Yeah, David's five years old.
Speaker 1: He's having a beer, not just a sip, but whole beer delicious.
Speaker 3: And I thought, oh, well, I want to be hysterical.
Speaker 6: So that's so funny that you used to take whole squigs of beer.
Speaker 3: I remember my mom, after a lot.
Speaker 6: Of convincing, made me try a sip of.
Speaker 3: A wine cooler and I was.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, I'm getting lit like a seagrums or something.
Speaker 3: And then you.
Speaker 2: Probably did like have the placebo effect because.
Speaker 3: You thought I used to be like, whoa, mom, this is crazy shit Up, you had a drop, right, you had a cat full.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 2: These are common practices parenting practices in other countries. Also in the Netherlands, a lot of women never see an actual doctor during pregnancy, birth, or even thereafter. They have like a whole specialized midwife care system really, so unless there's like kind of an emergency, that's like the only time that they really go to a hospital or something like that.
Speaker 4: You have a handful of friends that are midwives. It's like kind of a thing that's getting cooler.
Speaker 3: I guess, I don't know. Yeah, let's see.
Speaker 2: This one's very interesting because there's so many things in America that you're told not to eat, like lunch meat, raw seafood, whatever. Well, in Japan, they take hot baths, they eat raw sushi, it's considered safe.
Speaker 3: However, you can when they're pregnant.
Speaker 2: You can't wear open shoes because you need to keep the baby warm, warm, feet warm, womb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's a big no no is eating rassy food when you're pregnant and eating deli meat. I heard deli meat is just bad for everybody heard.
Speaker 3: Listeria?
Speaker 2: Is that what it is for deli meat?
Speaker 3: I know. I feel like every doctor is different and they kind of like, you know, it's just not a daily thing.
Speaker 2: I'll do one more. Here in Sweden, parental leave is super long. It's almost two years, quite off, and it's fully paid.
Speaker 3: Who fully paid.
Speaker 2: It's common for the parents to split it equal e ish, but the mom usually takes like a little bit more time. But yeah, that is a crazy long WHOA. At that point, i'd forget what my job was. I wouldn't know what to do. I'd come back to work and be like, tell me how to press a button? How do I type on a computer? Anymore? I don't really know.
Speaker 1: Totally forgot. And we're talking about when your friends come into town, or mom and dad come into town, or your relatives or whatever you're come into town. You're like, it's take them my somewhere nice to eat. We just want to take them. Well, I mean, my choice is Benni Hannah. And I know you can laugh at Benni Hannah. It's like my act a chain restaurant. Stop at you snob. I am not going to take them to Giannis. Gianni's is expensive. I might take them to Mancinies, but you can never ever, ever, ever get a table at Mancinies because it is always too crowded. I went to Mansines one night and the parking lot was so full. We drove around, couldn't even get a parking spot. Oh God, So we went down to I think the Buffalo Wild Wings or someone somewhere like that. Have you ever been to Mansines? No, you cannot get in there.
Speaker 3: You cannot get it.
Speaker 1: It's too popular. You cannot parking find a parking space. Bailey it's a great place, but you cannot get in there. So where do you take your friends or relatives to impress them when they come into town? Talk back Tuesday. Let's get started.
Speaker 3: Good morning morning friends.
Speaker 2: Morning is Carrie from Elk River, and I bring my out of town guests to Big Bore in Minnesa Hanover, Minnesota as barbecue.
Speaker 7: In the metro area.
Speaker 8: In my opinion, Thanks, have a great day.
Speaker 1: I've been there before. We had the Rogers Rescue right end up a big board barbecue and Handover Minnesota. Yeah, okay, good.
Speaker 3: One, Good morning King.
Speaker 4: The restaurant that I would bring my friends or family too that is nearby where I grow up. This and we'll call him Minnesota.
Speaker 9: So gave And now that you're in Victoria, you should.
Speaker 1: Definitely check this out.
Speaker 10: It is called Bodie Gras. It's like a cute.
Speaker 9: Little Italian pasta spot, and then underneath the restaurant.
Speaker 10: Is a speed easy where they have the coolest trade ever.
Speaker 11: So definitely check that one out.
Speaker 1: Just let you know. I was there on Friday night. It's called body bo d E body Grays and it's Italian and it's great and they have pizza and they have like, yeah, get the meat balls. Try the meat balls. Okay, what restaurant do you take your friends to?
Speaker 12: Hi?
Speaker 4: My name is Gail and I live in Buffalo, and if I have family come in from out of town, I take them to a nice, little family owned place here in Buffalo called Milk Creek.
Speaker 3: And the food there is just fabulous.
Speaker 4: The service staff is amazing, and it's just it's a little bar slash restaurant and it's just it's great.
Speaker 1: Okay, Mill Creek. And if you miss any of these, let's send me a text and let me know you're. Like, Hey, I'm from Buffalo. What was that restaurant again? Mill Creek? Here's one.
Speaker 7: The place I would take someone if they're out of town to impress them is just across the border in Hudson, Wisconsin, a Gave Kitchen. They have the best nachos and Chimmy Changa's ever so good.
Speaker 1: Write that down because if it's really is the best nachos ever. I need to know this because my experience is seven brothers over in some hillbilly town in Wisconsin like Cross.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, all looking at me like I might know.
Speaker 1: I know he's called hay Seed. Wisconsin or something like that. Yeah, hay Seed or hill Billy Wisconsin, seven Brothers something like that. All right, more, Hi, my.
Speaker 12: Name is Alissa and I am from white Bear Lake and the place that I take my visitors too is cop and Cone in downtown White Bear. It is a local place where you can get the most delicious ice cream and they're only open in the summer and it is just the best. And every person I brought there has agreed with me.
Speaker 3: And if you're from my Bear, you know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Okay, cop and Cone? What's Licks Unlimited is the one that's only opening the summer. Over in excels here is an ice cream place in the summer. There's a line out the door.
Speaker 3: And it's also never been there.
Speaker 1: It's an ice cream place. It's just like a vibe. It's just that you can tell it's been there since like the nineteen thirties or something like that. All right, Another one, What is the place you take relatives or French from out of town when coming to town to impress them for dinner?
Speaker 7: So, for my guess, I.
Speaker 6: Never take them to a chain restaurant, but I would go to three two eight Grill, a same Pall Park, which is at the Legion or Venture down to.
Speaker 3: Prescott to two Rivers. They are always a hit and you're never disappointed.
Speaker 1: What about this one?
Speaker 10: My wife and I love Macanda Lake Midatanka.
Speaker 1: That's our go to spot when guests starre in town. Where's Macanda?
Speaker 2: It's right over in that excels or not excels here? Why is that a like strip of really nice places like sure Smith and.
Speaker 1: All of that, like where you should be sunsets and now it's mcconna's great. Okay, gotcha? What about you, Bailey? Yeah, you're gonna impress somebody. They're in town from Knoxville. Where are you going to take them for dinner?
Speaker 4: I always try if I have like friends coming in from out of town, I try and like have them live the life that I would normally live. So I would take them to like say Paul Brewing or some kind of like brewery that also has food, because same Paul Brewing is like really cool. Obviously they have a ton of beer because it's a brewery and they have really good food. But then like the outside patio is so viby. There's like beautiful lights, there's plants everywhere. It's like kind of artsy. So I would take them to somewhere like that to be like, hey, look how cool, and it colicked.
Speaker 1: I think the thing is is, like you know you, it's not necessarily the fanciest, most expensive because so let's say my sister Donna came into town. Yeah, and I was like, well, let's go to Manny's. She is not a Manny's kind of a girl. She'd feel so uncomfortable. She'd be like, why are there two forks by my plate? Why have I got the why the waiter put a napkin on my left. She's not comfortable there. Take her to Buffalo Wild Wings or Benny Hanna.
Speaker 3: She those are shines. I don't do it. You could go to Ceum's in a Noka.
Speaker 1: I don't want to go all the way to the Noka. You know how far that is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but they have wings.
Speaker 1: Text messages and bring me some more of these, or send me a text and let me know when you're friends were from out of town? Where do you take him to impress him?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 1: Joe, Joe, Joe, where are you going to take us? We're out of town, we're from Knoxville. Where are you going to take us Joe.
Speaker 13: Good morning, calling from Minnetonka. Great white linen, non very expensive place to go dine is Boulevard Kitchen right off from three ninety four and Hopkins Cross Road. What's it called again, Boulevard Kitchen.
Speaker 1: Oh, it's by the Shane Company Jewelers.
Speaker 3: Isn't it?
Speaker 13: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: By the old office backs Yeah exactly.
Speaker 13: Yes, exactly, or where the old Dicks used to be, where the old Dicks used to be.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 13: Yeah, really really great place to to have dinner. White linen, and you know it doesn't break the bank. See.
Speaker 1: I like that. See because you want to go. It's like, like I said, you can take somebody very expensive, but it's like, okay, are they going to have a good time there? You got to kind of know your audience. Uh, Spoon and Stable is a good one. I like Spoon and Stable.
Speaker 3: Yeah, okay, I haven't been there.
Speaker 6: I like it's a it's a not Beny Hanna, but another Habati restaurant's called Kobe. It's in Plymouth. Oh it's so good and the portions was like pretty attainable.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Jenny and I were just talking about it's Korean barbecue. And I know of one that's in Uptown called Gyukacko and it's they give.
Speaker 3: You just like you know, meat, raw meat, and then.
Speaker 4: You make it yourself on the little grill right in front of you.
Speaker 3: It is so delicious.
Speaker 6: To what restaurant you've taken out of town people to when they come visit.
Speaker 9: This is Christian from Bloomington, and I would take my out of town family to a little Italian family owned restaurant, Luna de Luna in Bloomington, kind of on the east side of town. Amazing food, amazing family run staff.
Speaker 6: We love it.
Speaker 1: You know what, all these restaurants now owe us like a free dinner for doing a free plug on the radio.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so a lot of people did say that the place that I mentioned that has the best notchos I've ever had is in Clayton, Wisconsin. You ever heard of Clayton, Wisconsin before? Jenny called Brothers and it's over in Clayton, Wisconsin. So get there sometime this summer. Ride the motorcycle out there. That's what we did. Okay, another talk back and we'll wrap things up one more talk.
Speaker 3: About Hey guys, good morning.
Speaker 1: Place that I would bring anybody from out of town would be Bravi's in Shakapi. They're right next to Cannonbury Park, so kind of make a night out of it.
Speaker 3: Go and have some incredible foods, some great margarita's.
Speaker 6: And also stop by the casino if you're like, have a great day, guys.
Speaker 1: Okay, Jenny's been on Reddit.
Speaker 2: We're going to talk today about things that were very normal in the nineties but would not fly today. Okay, So first of all, AOL chat rooms and as L stands for what Bailey age sex location the l.
Speaker 1: Oh Yeah, yeah, age sex is like, Okay, how old are you male or female? And where are you?
Speaker 6: My version of that, just because maybe the gen Z is a rate date TBH date TB, so rate if I'd be like, dave you or seven date when I date you or not? Definitely not, And then TVH is to be honest, so it'd be like, to be honest, You're kind of cool, but I see you in the hallways at lunch.
Speaker 3: Yeah, people would post.
Speaker 2: That WHOA, I love that these are things that were normal in the nineties would imply today everything that had solvents in it, like markers, wide out glue.
Speaker 3: All these things were getting people.
Speaker 1: Host smell so good.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, tell me about it. I love those markers. It was just a sniff during the middle.
Speaker 1: Of class and the dry cleaners and just go bout in the dumb string. Yeah, that's what happened. That's why I'm the way I am.
Speaker 2: Another one is just showing up at your neighbor's house unexpectedly. My friend would always just like knock on the door down the street and hang out.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another one is watching music on television for hours and hours.
Speaker 3: I was such a TRL girly. I love TRL so.
Speaker 4: Much just to watch the VH one like would play music videos like early in the morning, so we would just turn that on to get ready for school.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So the two show was on when we were like taking a shower.
Speaker 1: I see. And then what does TRL stand for?
Speaker 3: I definitely know it, I don't know everybody else knows.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, yeah, total request.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, with Carson Daily right ye.
Speaker 2: All right, and then Bailey, I would like you to do the sound effect of this. This is something that was normal in the nineties but definitely doesn't happen today.
Speaker 3: Shy.
Speaker 1: That was That's pretty much and if it took forever you're like, is this ever going to connect? Hello?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Another one was like in the summer, when you just let your kids that were like nine roam free until unless it was like launch or dinner time. Yes, like get out there, go on, go keep yourself occupied.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 4: By the time I was in third grade, I could stay home by myself.
Speaker 3: And yeah, you're like nine, ten years old? Really, yeah, yeah, totally.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I did the same thing. Mom and dad could go out to some function. I was like six years old. I didn't like staying home alone. I'd turn on every single light in the house.
Speaker 2: Oh, I loved it, which is probably why living alone these days.
Speaker 3: About how old were you when you got to start staying home alone?
Speaker 6: I remember, Bailey, would you say eight nine? That was like the first time I stayed home alone, but only because my mom had no choice. She was very, very pessimistic about it, but she was like, all right, don't open the door and lock all the doors and don't go near a window.
Speaker 3: We'll be back on Sunday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but like regularly, maybe ten eleven.
Speaker 2: Another one that's just so crazy to think about nowadays is the fact that people just smoked inside restaurants.
Speaker 1: It's wild Oh, totally.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I feel like I remember the last smoking or not. Yeah, I can still see the host is standing there smoking or not.
Speaker 3: You're still like smell the smoke. Oh, you're one.
Speaker 1: Booth away from somebody who's smoking a Marlboro Red.
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 3: Another one is having a thirty one inch TV, but it weighed one hundred and fifty pounds through.
Speaker 2: Yeah, now we have the skinniest lightest TVs ever, won the best quality.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was a part of this group children having paper routes and just like going around throwing papers on like people's porches, And now that's kind of like you just don't let your kids do much by themselves.
Speaker 3: Nowadays also don't have papers, I don't think anymore.
Speaker 2: I think today we just talked that's true. On today or yesterday, we just talked about this. How like we didn't carry around water bottles everywhere we went when we were younger, and now that is like the total hip thing. I mean, I've got one in front of me right now. Dave usually has one next to him. Yeah, I got one, Bailey's got one, three three. Another one is getting into a back and forth with yo, mama.
Speaker 6: Jokes yo mama is so fast she couldn't fit through the door.
Speaker 2: Yes, ordering a pizza by calling the place and they send one of their delivery boys to take it to you, which that's still normal, I guess. I don't know why that's on the list.
Speaker 6: I thought that now it's just third party, like deliveries are only door.
Speaker 3: Dash Uber East.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 6: Back in the day, though, they used to have in house delivery Xyz restaurant.
Speaker 1: Well, do you remember when Domino's had the thirty minute or its free Garan? Yeah, you didn't get your pizza from Dominoes within thirty minutes. It was free, But then they had to stop it because drivers were going eighty five miles an hour through a neighborhood and they said, yes, it's probably a bad.
Speaker 3: Idea, would sound Bailey? So good? Was that? That was the Dominoes driver.
Speaker 2: Last one I'll end with because I definitely did this. It was a big day when my mom finally just would drop me off at the mall and let me spend like three hours at the mall with my friends.
Speaker 3: Yes, and you were.
Speaker 2: Only like twelve years old, and it's like, all right, i'll be back at three pm. But we didn't have cell phones, so you had to make sure you knew which entrance to find mom at.
Speaker 3: Those were the best.
Speaker 1: Allison would call from a payphone from Eden Prairie Center and say, Dad, can I buy this top for twenty dollars? It was like, sure, Allison, going ahead, It's all right. We got people on the phone here for spill the tea for Cardi b. Let's see what kind of tea we've got. Let's start off with this one. Dad's goods. All right, let's hear your tea, Dad's goods. You're on the radio.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 8: So I was. Me and my sister were actually one of the first few people to realize that my dad was cheating on my mom. We found pictures of him and the girls that he was cheating with when like you used to turn in your your camera and go to like CBS or Walgreens and Kickbo films on the whole tag And we also seen it on the cell phone when cell phones were almost like dinosaur age and they were very blurry. But we've seen it and make matters worse. It was my mom's best friend.
Speaker 3: No, you know, can I tell you something?
Speaker 1: The number of people that I know that cheated with somebody's best friend. A friend, yeah, don't be friend.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well maybe not best friends between the two guys, but they were very close.
Speaker 1: Okay, good one. Please hold spill the tea for Cardi B. This one's called office affair. Let's hear your tea. What do you got?
Speaker 4: So?
Speaker 10: Yeah, it is my first job out of college, and so you know, I'm trying to do the best I could prove myself. Meanwhile, about six months and I find out that my main boss and one of my like direct coworkers are having an affair with each other, and they are both married with like And what makes it kind of worse to is my boss has like a cave under the business. And so it's pretty much a students that they were hooking up before work and after work, maybe even a lunch time down.
Speaker 3: Here a man cave.
Speaker 4: Like his boss had a man cave like underneath the building, I guess.
Speaker 3: And so he and another.
Speaker 4: Boss, so the bosses, we're having an affair with each other in the secret man cave.
Speaker 3: Do we have a secret man cave under the iHeart building? We have a gym? We have a gym?
Speaker 1: See you there? Okay, not you all right? Katie w Bu spilled a tea for Cardi B. A co worker with was weird with students. Tell me your story, what's the tea?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 3: Hi?
Speaker 11: So I have this former coworker and she was kind of always like really friendly, but a little extra friendly with some students. And then I ended up realizing because I met some mutual friends that went to high school with her husband. And it turns out that the husband that she's married to, she met him when he was her student.
Speaker 1: Ah yeah, ay, And how what was the age difference?
Speaker 11: I think she was probably like a young teacher, like maybe twenty four to twenty two.
Speaker 3: Okay, gotcha, Yeah.
Speaker 1: And he's like seventeen or whatever. Okay, all right, very good. Let's go to another one. It is a gender reveal tea. What is your tea?
Speaker 5: I think that's me?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So basically I had a family member. It was a cousin. We're gonna say Jane Doe for not releasing him names, but yeah, like we hosted, we found out she was pregnant and hosted a gender reveal and then later found out she was never pregnant and agrinn. This is when I was fairly young. I mean we're talking like fifteen so years ago. And yeah, she did like an at home like mold and.
Speaker 3: How why did she do it? Wait?
Speaker 1: She lied?
Speaker 3: She lied and said she was pregnant for attention.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'd imagine, so like we like kind of went no contact after, like most of the family did.
Speaker 3: It was crazy, and she made a weird what like for like the reveal.
Speaker 2: Usually they do something crazy like pop out or something. So she did some kind of mold to show if it was a boy or girl with blue or pink.
Speaker 1: Who was this person?
Speaker 3: Again, it was a cousin, okay, and now they don't talk.
Speaker 5: It was like it was like six seven months in like yeah, and you know, we all started asking questions. There was a lot of inconsistencies. But yeah, it was crazy. And again, fifteen years ago, it's not like you could buy like today you could buy a mold over then and ad thought.
Speaker 4: Yeah, could you did she was six or seven months into her pregnancies.
Speaker 3: Did she wear like a pillow.
Speaker 5: For her belly at home like molded?
Speaker 4: Well, I see, I thought you meant like cake or something.
Speaker 3: No, she wore a fake stomach.
Speaker 1: That's a great story. Okay, please hold for one second. And last one with the manager. Something with the manager tell me your tea? Go ahead.
Speaker 3: So I started my new job as a maintenance man about.
Speaker 13: A month ago and two weeks and me and the manager slept together in her office.
Speaker 3: Maintenance man and the manager.
Speaker 1: Which one of you is married?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Me?
Speaker 3: The maintenance man. Come on, I feel like I've seen this film before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's all the maintenance many.
Speaker 3: Something's wrong with my pipes? I would say.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a lot, there's a lot of good ones. But I if I'm going to vote, and I'm not saying this should be the one, but am I gonna vote? I'm gonna say the gender reveal with the tea about the cousin that pretended they were pregnant but were not pregnant.
Speaker 3: Ye I agree, Ye agree?
Speaker 11: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, is that our winner?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, gender reveal, You're gonna go to Cardi, B.
Speaker 4: Dave and I sneeze a lot. When Dave sneezes, he sneezes like fifteen sixteen times in a row. When I sneeze, it's usually like four times in a row.
Speaker 3: We seize a lot.
Speaker 4: And here is a controversial science fact about sneezes. Okay, okay, people with loud sneezes can stop at any time, and they're doing it for attention. Say that again, people with loud sneezes can stop at eddy time, and they're doing it for attention.
Speaker 3: I saw a TikTok about this and I thought it was fascinating.
Speaker 4: So apparently the noise you make when you sneeze is cultural. So in English you go a chew obviously, that's what we know and love, a chu.
Speaker 3: In German it's hat chi. In French, yeah, hatchi.
Speaker 4: In French it's and in Japanese it's.
Speaker 3: Hakushan what.
Speaker 4: Interest, And in Polish it's upsick with a really hard k on the end, upsick, And in Spanish it's a cheese. That's funny, interesting, also interesting.
Speaker 3: Deaf people sneeze.
Speaker 4: Silently, and accordingly, some deaf people who were, you know, in this study, they think it's annoying or like people who are like partially deaf, they think it's annoying thing about speaker hearing people that they sneeze so loud because they don't have to.
Speaker 3: So the science.
Speaker 4: Says that error moving in and out is involuntary, and it's going past our vocal chords and we can technically choose where to put those vocal cords as that air goes past, So saying a choo, you know, like a dad would. I feel like there's a common understanding that if your dad over like forty five, you sneeze so loud and it's always like hot, and that's a choice. I had an art teacher once that would sneeze toy toe chwe and we're all like, man, she's putting that on. And it turns out she probably is putting it on. So this guy in this science fact science study, he said that there is a choice. We can either all agree to be quieter sneezers to make the world a better place, or we can pick a funnier sound to make when we sneeze.
Speaker 3: My contribution hou.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, what do you think we should say?
Speaker 1: I sneeze loudly because it feels good. Yeah, and it's like you feel like you're getting more of it outright. When I get a sneezing fit, I just wanted to be over and it never is. It just goes off. And I mean I've sneezed forty times in a row and it's so frustrating. So I was like.
Speaker 3: Mine are pretty basic.
Speaker 2: I don't sneeze a lot, but when it comes a lot of times I can't get mine out, so I have to look at the light for the sun or whatever it is. I just texted Mike, our old web guy, because I think it was his dad he used to sneeze and you'd be like saying, I remember us always making fun of his dad for it. And I was like, what was it that your dad used to say? Because you'd always do something crazy like.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: So apparently it's it's all an act. If you sneeze loud, and you can choose the sounds that you make. Some people are texting in saying not true. I wish I had quiet sneezes, but I when I try to silence it, it's only louder with lots.
Speaker 3: Of boogers in.
Speaker 1: Oh God.
Speaker 4: And then someone agrees with you, Dave, loud sneezes feel so much better. It's more satisfying and gets the it.
Speaker 1: Yes, we all know somebody who sneezes like yeah. And then Steve used to work on the show. He would stifle his sneeze.
Speaker 3: I was like, man, get it out, okay.
Speaker 2: I just had an update from he didn't say. He would say Chewakachiho, Mike the Web Guy's dad, he'd say chewakachi. And then apparently Steve stole the bit and started saying fond of Lac which is my hometown.
Speaker 4: Okay, there's some fun, cool science facts about sneezes for you on the Daily Bailey.
Speaker 1: I love that thing. You know what, You're getting better at this whole radio thing. Really, we couldn't. We used to not When you would talk, we'd all look at each other and roll our eyes. And now we we we just don't.
Speaker 3: Wow. Yeah, I