Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Listen Beaverville, Come on in.
Speaker 3: I like the Alaskan Pipeline.
Speaker 4: Morning lady, gentlemen, and welcome to video message number twenty nine.
Speaker 1: I'm like a dog in heat. I woke up yesterday morning with a spring of us to start later, please, I could never know what the day with us Florida.
Speaker 2: Listen up. The ratings just came in for last month. We are number one. We just grabbed every key demograph.
Speaker 1: Super duper. That's nice.
Speaker 2: Light a goo nito again. Yes, boy, that is good news. This is the twentieth day of April twenty twenty six. Good morning, everybody, Happy Monday. Welcome to the Power Trip Morning Show. Draft Week, NFL Draft Week is here and playoffs as well. How about those wild troubles? How about the Twins? How about that Power Trip Morning Show? Bin Lee brought his way in and a casto on thousands. Let's get her started? Shall we mark Norman some comedy on the Power Trip?
Speaker 1: Come on in.
Speaker 2: I am glad you are here.
Speaker 1: Ohen I was doing.
Speaker 4: Everybody smoked cigarettes when they drank.
Speaker 1: That's kind of over.
Speaker 2: Anybody here's still ripping butts.
Speaker 3: I got a couple.
Speaker 4: You guys are rare Now, when I was good, everybody smoked, my mom, my, grandmother. Now smoking's like kind of shameful. And then weed used to be a drug, used to put you in jail. Now weed got its medical degree and.
Speaker 1: Turn its life around.
Speaker 4: Those two completely traded places. You want to smoke a cigarette, Now you gotta go out in an alley behind a dumpster. Up You're like, what are you doing over there? You're like, I'm paying a hooker. I'm not smoking.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you that right now.
Speaker 4: Then on the flip side, you can pop an edible at noon, like, hey, I have anxiety? Whoa those two flip weeds everywhere? Now it's porderline healthy. How do you punish your kid or smoking weed?
Speaker 1: These days?
Speaker 4: I got caught smoking cigarettes my dad. Man, we smoked the whole pack. It was hell, what do you want the kid with weed? Now, hey, timmy, we found a roach in your room. You gotta smoke this whole eight. You'd be like, well, put on the office, we're going.
Speaker 2: In coming back.
Speaker 5: Does the side is weed? And feed us on your side? You hear the distance under this land and then you stray.
Speaker 2: You talk.
Speaker 5: To take a.
Speaker 1: Happy for twenty of twenty twenty six.
Speaker 2: This is in the Power for the Morning Show. I'm Cory Coo.
Speaker 6: That's Krissaty, there's meat sauce, Paul Lambert, Zachary Halverson speaking of four twenties in Texas.
Speaker 1: Our brick wall is gone.
Speaker 3: Lookit this.
Speaker 2: They ripped the whole studio. Didn't we just get that like a minute ago?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it looks like we've been robbed.
Speaker 3: Good.
Speaker 1: This is like an industrial apartments, right, it's like I live in the North Loop.
Speaker 2: Yeah, with mits sure, like a little tiny hockey players.
Speaker 1: Yeah, ye, well played.
Speaker 6: Yeah, camfean dot com slash watch if you want to see what empty walls look like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, I call it the Mike Musman Memorial wall. He had to go so we could get new stuff on our walls. It's not even Tuesday, I know, Yeah, it's not even Tuesday. Yeah I need it, though, I don't want to look bad on camera. Screw Musman, right, honestly, somebody should. I'm sure. I'm sure.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm sure something somebody did. Yeah, at least twice. I would argue now three times tochelly.
Speaker 2: Oh billy, I'm gonna get a fat head of Musman and put it whatever they put on that wall in there. Yeah, put it right there in front of him.
Speaker 1: Saus, When are you gonna get a fat head?
Speaker 2: I already have one?
Speaker 7: Okay, touche, Thank you though, Ta daa dot com dot com your favorite website.
Speaker 2: That's right. You guys told me a Billy Goods and your Timberwolves thinks a lot. Spend all night watching them?
Speaker 1: You did all afternoon, That's what I meant.
Speaker 6: Man, That game was one of those Hey, uh, this is gonna suck. If the Wild start and the Wolves game is close and they overlap, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's like when does a wild game start?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Correct? Were they ever in it?
Speaker 8: Of course the first half lead, they came back and they we're down two, and then they just kind of got run over.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, but not the Wild.
Speaker 2: No, too completely.
Speaker 1: Man. How about the echoes in this room?
Speaker 3: Do you hear that?
Speaker 6: If I even moved back a little bit off the mic, it sounds amazing in here.
Speaker 2: That's exactly why there is a carpet on walls in the studios so it doesn't bounce. That's exactly right.
Speaker 1: I kind of like the echo. What I don't know, it sounds cool about your nuts? Yeah? What about your nuts.
Speaker 2: Joy's got nuts? Yeah, mounds don't, Peter Palm, mounds don't.
Speaker 1: Are those good?
Speaker 6: I don't know if I've ever had a mounds bar. I've had almond Joy, that's fine. I don't love it.
Speaker 2: Yeah's got a real coconut and chewy coconut.
Speaker 1: Who what the hell is in a mounds bar?
Speaker 2: Human fetus? That's right. I'm surprised it does well some people that stuff.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Interesting, A mounds bar is just shredded coconut in the center without Okay, so it literally is the same thing, just without almonds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yucky?
Speaker 8: Oh is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, I do not enjoy coconut things. Sucks. You're right, brother, My god, dude? Yeah, Bill, look like, oh no, he's falling down a wild baby, Baby Corey, Baby Corey.
Speaker 1: Now, oh, I'm gonna grow up to be an a hole.
Speaker 2: That was if you listened last week and realized that baby Jessica's in trouble.
Speaker 3: Breaking the law.
Speaker 1: No, it's today, What does that mean?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Had a rough weekend? Take it away. Can we get serious for a second. I wanted to try something new and it didn't go well. This is why you don't try new things, and you don't have new hobbies.
Speaker 2: Talk about it.
Speaker 1: I tried sky diving.
Speaker 6: I flew down to Virginia and I'm like, I gotta just do this, and I crashed into the scoreboard during Virginia Tech's spring game and then I just like hung from the scoreboard for like I don't know, like an hour or something.
Speaker 2: To the fire department saved me.
Speaker 3: They go. It sucked.
Speaker 1: My buddy also is a terrible skydiver, so he just ended up in the practice fields. He didn't even get into the stadium.
Speaker 2: Here's your buddy. Things sucks.
Speaker 1: How lucky is that guy that he's not dead? Oh, dude, I've seen it. He easily could be dead. If that parachute doesn't catch on the top of the scoreboard, he just falls.
Speaker 6: And that's what I don't know, one hundred plus feet at least. Oh, man, like that guy very very lucky to be alive.
Speaker 2: It's about that could have just.
Speaker 1: Died in front of a I don't know how big the is the Virginia Tech spring game crowd packed? Probably, I would.
Speaker 2: Guess probably if they play sad but true.
Speaker 1: Well said, man, that death video was nuts.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna watch it now.
Speaker 1: He's hanging from the c and the h intact the parachute. If the parachute doesn't catch, he just falls.
Speaker 2: He just falls.
Speaker 1: Man, Yeah, it was greasy.
Speaker 2: T you said TCU, Virginia Tech.
Speaker 1: You did say that, Virginia Tech Spring game.
Speaker 2: Spring game, you know.
Speaker 6: And of course there's a million people filming it on their cell phones. So there's a million videos of it, because that's how the works.
Speaker 1: Now, first time seeing it, No, I've seen it. I haven't seen it.
Speaker 2: See like you're having a hard time passing your fee.
Speaker 1: This is a do you almost say fetus? There's a sign.
Speaker 2: Aggressive look at him, and everybody's like, do you mean to do that?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 3: Nope?
Speaker 6: Then he just hung there and luckily obviously the parachute didn't rip or anything, but he hung there.
Speaker 1: Into the fire department got him.
Speaker 2: Down, Big Old Gusta Winn got him in there.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and again one of his buddies ended up outside the stadium in one of the Virginia Tech practic his fields.
Speaker 1: It didn't go well.
Speaker 2: How about, like.
Speaker 1: If a hurricane's a blowing, right, how about let's call off the pregame skydiving.
Speaker 2: Let's save some of that for like the regular season. Yeah, like I don't know, not spring game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, what are we doing?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 6: I wonder if they would have called they love football so much. I wonder if he had just fallen to his death and like, we're gonna take a twenty minute break, then we'll come back and.
Speaker 1: Play some football. What he loved. He's sad, but true.
Speaker 2: Falling from scoreboards, that's his favorite thing. You know what his not favorite thing is that it's twenty twenty six and everybody's got a camera. Yeah, point you look at that.
Speaker 6: Think of let's say he doesn't get knocked unconscious. Let's say he's wide awake.
Speaker 1: Yep, he's just hanging there staring at the stadium, and for every second that passes, just one hundred percent embarrassment.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is the worst. Yeah, my god, hello everybody, Yeah, Hi, here I am. It's like a reverse lion king. Instead of everybody looking up and being like, wow, that's amazing, it's like this idiot.
Speaker 2: I can't believe Bobby sich Stuck didn't go. Let's play some ball.
Speaker 6: New coach James Franklin, Right, just like I got a I got a team to coach. I don't have time for divers.
Speaker 2: I don't know. You hit the scoreboard.
Speaker 3: I didn't need him.
Speaker 2: I didn't need him.
Speaker 1: Came off the bench, I didn't need him, came off the scoreboard.
Speaker 2: I don't need him.
Speaker 6: Great, But if you crashed into the scoreboard, exploded it and then just been had like absolute electrocution right on this spot.
Speaker 2: This is the way that Baseball game movie should have ended instead of the lights.
Speaker 1: Explode natural Yeah, yeah, exactly, just hit a skydive.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the natural two.
Speaker 1: Yeah as well. It could have been called the not natural ability skydie correct.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well that's tough, tough one to day, that's tough.
Speaker 3: Yeah, rough day on Saturday.
Speaker 2: I should get a bill for that broken see in Virginia tech. Oh no, he broke a c Yeah. How the game go?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's a good question, no clue, no idea. Do they keep score?
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: The man I think the Gophers is this Saturday?
Speaker 2: P But do you jump?
Speaker 1: I got the draft to watch.
Speaker 2: You should just jump?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just jump?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Just jump as well?
Speaker 1: No, I don't I the mac dad will make you jump jump?
Speaker 2: What it was a dramatic sip after you're saying Chriss Cross.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 2: Hey, speaking of dramatic SIPs, how was your comedy bit?
Speaker 1: It was good, man, it was really good. Yeah, your voice was one not one hundred. But uh, what was better? Your voice? Your material? I probably my material?
Speaker 2: Is that right? Honey?
Speaker 1: I got at least two geniuses.
Speaker 3: I know that, honey.
Speaker 8: Thanks from the crowd. Yeah, and I think it was just some guy doing the genius. But after I did one bit, he was like genius. I'm like, man, I love it up here.
Speaker 6: So Common claims that after every bit that doesn't work, your your backup plan is that didn't work?
Speaker 1: I don't know why I even said that. Yeah, did that happen on Saturday? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good bit.
Speaker 1: Why did I even say that that didn't work?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what he does on the password. He'll like have a terrible guess and to go.
Speaker 2: Why did I say that?
Speaker 1: That's probably the sweet spots?
Speaker 3: Thank you? Ben?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was fun. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Who was who was with you?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Common and Larry Mondelo guy, that's both attractive.
Speaker 2: Oh I would I disagree with that? Ben?
Speaker 3: Wow? Ben?
Speaker 6: Who did better out of those two? Probably Common by doing it? Thanks put it better? You were common, probably me by doing it.
Speaker 2: Did you kill him? No, I didn't kill him.
Speaker 8: He's still alive. I thought I did very well. I thought I had some good bits, some little new material that I splashed in there.
Speaker 2: Do Corey and I play a prominent role still? Or have you moved on from us?
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: We're part of your act?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: We have.
Speaker 2: I have been at least.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 2: I get rapports all the time that he rips me from stage in a sweet way. I do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I use your hold on this fever.
Speaker 8: One of the biggest laughs I get is when I do the bit, then my head looks like the beginning of the burning process. And then I take my hat off and bend down, and then I put my head back up and I go, as Chris Hockey once said, my head is my mom's Vietnam.
Speaker 2: And that gets a big laugh. I'm so glad. Yeah. Good.
Speaker 1: But I give you credit for you you thank you.
Speaker 2: I was gonna say that's technically his material, Yeah.
Speaker 8: But I give him credit for it. I don't rip it off and then pretend it's my own. Your biggest laugh, though, is his material.
Speaker 1: I mean it's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so glad. I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Yeah it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hey man, no money, no funny, yeah get that. You don't get that. So here we go. It's draft week. I have a name that I want us to draft. Oh hell yeah, only because I like the sound of the name. Kenyon Sad. Yeah, doesn't that sound like a cool name.
Speaker 1: That's a cool name.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a nineties R and B star, Kenyon Sai.
Speaker 1: That's a good possibility.
Speaker 2: You guys, listen to Kenyon Sadi. That's why.
Speaker 1: I like where your head's at.
Speaker 2: Big tight end yep right, six three two forty runs a four three forty. That's a huge bitch. That is a huge bitch, Kenyon.
Speaker 1: That would be a great pick.
Speaker 2: Sadiq.
Speaker 1: I think he'll be there at eighteen.
Speaker 2: You know you can't said there? Did you say?
Speaker 1: Like a week ago, there was almost no chance he was going to be there at eighteen. What's happened to was stock now way, Well.
Speaker 8: I think the one team that they have to worry about is the Ravens, and I think the Ravens are going to go offensive line at fourteen. Now, you can't control somebody jumping up behind you or yeah, from behind it?
Speaker 2: Could they scare you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: But I think it's a good part. I could see it happening. Key, that might happen. That a good possibility, Kenyon, Yeah, it's going to be fun.
Speaker 2: I want you guys to call mess.
Speaker 1: Like we're Germans.
Speaker 2: Yes, oh man, that's that's the way my name is really pronounced that. You guys have been doing it wrong for twenty five years. But I didn't correct you. But now I've decided it's time to correct you. My name is not Chris, it is thank you.
Speaker 10: Did you Did you have anybody in your life call you Chrissy? My grandpa and my grandma, both of them did. Yeah, yeah, Chrissy. Go down and get me a fifty gym beam.
Speaker 1: And some smokes called Chrissy once.
Speaker 2: It was just a weekend one time. Tell me Chrissy again. But I don't.
Speaker 3: But I bet I do. I bet I do.
Speaker 2: I do.
Speaker 6: That's so good, I bet I do. I bet you don't. It's one of the greatest bits of all time.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't even care if it was staged. I don't care if it was.
Speaker 2: No, it was what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: But the people that like he did it to to uh prop up his career, I don't even care. It's so good if it's like the it's like the Andy Kaufman Jerry Lawler a bit back in the day. I don't care if it's staged or not.
Speaker 2: It's too good. It's it's peak TV. Don't care too good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let it go.
Speaker 3: I like it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well said he didn't think he was gonna get punched.
Speaker 3: No, he did not.
Speaker 1: No, it's like when you're on your roof. You don't think you're just gonna, like, you know, trip over a gutter and fall down way man.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 8: And if you're up on your roof, you shouldn't be get gutter helmet at gutterhelmet men dot com. You never have to clean your gutters again. Gutter helmet mn dot com.
Speaker 2: What a difference a game makes.
Speaker 6: It feels like one team is lifeless and the other one looks like an unstoppable force.
Speaker 1: We'll talk about that between now and nine o'clock. Ben Lieber later. This is the power You Have Morning Show on the fan.
Speaker 11: Fan Here we are five fifty one local times the Powership Morning Show.
Speaker 2: That's what they're gonna be like today. I know it's supposed to be like sixty I think, is that right?
Speaker 7: You are Chris remembering that I think the highest sixty I do a little motorcycle ride.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, right, Hi, sixty one high on Wednesday?
Speaker 2: Eighty Hi.
Speaker 1: Hello, that's two warm bright hogs.
Speaker 2: Speaking of high on Wednesday, it's four twenty day today.
Speaker 1: For twenty Yeah, smoke him. If you got them sauce, you're gonna get high today.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't remember that you hesitated got high because you've smoked so much weed in the past of your memories terrible.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's might be part of it. But yeah, I don't remember the last time I smoked weed.
Speaker 1: Was it a week ago? No, two weeks ago? No, it's probably months ago, two months ago.
Speaker 2: More than that, I said, smoked weed. Though, when's the last time you did some command.
Speaker 1: I've done gummies once and I'll never do them again. Only once.
Speaker 6: Give you twenty bucks if you do them today. No, forty bucks, No, one hundred dollars. No, why are you so against gummies?
Speaker 2: I just seventy bucks A hand job. Uh No, that's all I got.
Speaker 1: That's all you have left. He wasn't offering you, he was asking, Oh, that's all you have left?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You want me? Oh, got it please? Speaking of seventy dollars in a hand job.
Speaker 6: Twenty minutes ago, Adam Schefter tweeted that the Eagles remain open to trading AJ Brown, the Patriots highly interested, apparently in getting them after June one, multiple people saying AJ Brown's going to the Patriots after June first, speaking of seventy dollars in a hand job.
Speaker 2: Wasn't this the bit?
Speaker 6: Wasn't the rumor that Diana Rossini was saying that aj Brown was going to the Patriots and everybody else is like, nobody's saying that, how are you getting this?
Speaker 1: And now what's happening? Isn't this the rumor that she was getting ripped for as being the only one who was reporting this?
Speaker 2: Like, yes, you know what if I was that, I would film myself today and put it online. I would just go to the.
Speaker 1: Wow. Good reporting. Yeah, way to go.
Speaker 2: What a scoop?
Speaker 1: When did she say that?
Speaker 2: I think she's stupid? Was it trade deadline or is it like more recently than that?
Speaker 8: I think it was more recently than that. I think I don't really know the exact answer, but I think she's been saying that for a while. That rumor has been percolating. I mean, this is uh, there's dan Orlowski just retweeted something from October twenty third, twenty twenty five about him being traded.
Speaker 1: Now it's audio.
Speaker 8: I don't know if he says he should be traded to the Patriots, but I think it's been a long time.
Speaker 2: It's I think you guys missed my great line. Scoop and while stupid, that's pretty good. Why don't you do that? Yeah, you should be some stupid. I burned a lot of bridges. You burned your mouth with that coffee too?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I did on Friday.
Speaker 3: I did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you burnt your mouth on Friday. It's hot tea. It's called throat coat.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, are you done with coffee? You're just doing coat and I'm doing a lot.
Speaker 12: This doesn't have any caffeine as long as it's not for I'm against that. Yeah, and the coffee is caffeine, it sure does. Yeah, who drinks decaf? Rosie doesn't he?
Speaker 3: What? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Rosie drinks?
Speaker 2: Does he drinking that?
Speaker 3: Right now?
Speaker 2: In lovely Italy?
Speaker 1: He's in Italy?
Speaker 2: Is he? Scoop and mush stupid?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm sure did they go see the Vatican? Private tour available to anyone.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's giving private tours or private stores Italy. Do they have Perkins in Italy? I don't think so, think so, No, I doubt it.
Speaker 1: Well, good for him, he deserves a break from all the bashing that he takes in this tissue. Yeah, saw specifically, but the rest of us a pretty nice to him. Yeah, you're correct, man, relevant. Yeah, absolutely, don't say a bad word about him, get.
Speaker 2: That right or off? Yeah, correct, keep it clean.
Speaker 1: I'm proud of you. Four twenty blaze it And when we were kids, four to twenty was like for you know, the stoners, it was for the troublemakers. Now it's just like so mainstream. It's like whatever people are doing, gummies, Yeah, needs legalized again. Imagine telling all of ourselves this thirty years ago.
Speaker 2: But the people were I'm doing something unfo twenty That's.
Speaker 6: How they talked. I go, oh my god, what if you get caught? Right now, It's just like, why would we wait till four twenty It's been legal for weeks.
Speaker 2: Well, it depends on if you're an athlete or you live in the wrong state.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean I watched like the jail blazers bit over the weekend? Was it you hawk that saw that?
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it, but I talked to you about it.
Speaker 8: Yet that's all they get busted for. And it's like who cares? Who cares?
Speaker 6: And we'll think how many people that are still in jail or prison? Yeah, because of selling weed?
Speaker 3: What are we doing?
Speaker 1: I mean let them out? What are we doing?
Speaker 2: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What is the goal here?
Speaker 1: Twenty five years ago? I was let's see her if I can do them to eighty?
Speaker 2: When the time if chimpanzees you were a monkey, I was.
Speaker 8: Probably seventeen twenty five years ago. That makes me feel realiable seventeen, but probably seventy. No, I was eighteen because I'm forty three. So let's say twenty five years ago, it's four twenty, my senior year of high school. We would have to nobody had cell phones. We would have to zach, we would have to find somebody whose older brother sold weed. Then we'd have to be like, all right, we'll meet you at like four o'clock at the Wendy's parking lot minute, and now you can go about anywhere and you can buy all the marijuana you want.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It's weird how things have changed.
Speaker 2: Man, it's weird.
Speaker 8: Yep, yeah, yeah, he's got to write them. But like, it was so tabooed. If somebody you knew smoke marijuana, they were weird. Now who cares?
Speaker 1: It was the Tool Kids, Yeah, it was the Tool Kid tool Kids were smoking weed, and it's like, oh god, that music's weird and those kids are weird, and now it's.
Speaker 6: Like, god, dang it, everybody's smoking weed and Tools one of the best bands of all time.
Speaker 1: The Tool Kids have always they were always right. They were just ahead of the curve, right, you gotta be first, and the Tool Kids were first. They scared the crap out. Oh yeah, they were weird twenty six, twenty seven years ago. You're like, tool, you listen to Tool you must be weird. And then you're like, wait, tool Whales they were right, yeah, Tool Whales. Yeah, Tools the best. Yeah scared me though, yeah, oh yeah, it scared everybody.
Speaker 6: Corn scared me. The Corn Kids scared me. Yeah, the Corn kids and kids scared me. Terrified me, Yeah, terrified.
Speaker 3: What do you do with that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Right, I don't know, those still don't know. Yeah, I like gals that I have, like a uniboob. So I say that like it's a singular. Yeah, exactly, just one. Well, good for you, I say, what do you do with that? Like it's one thing.
Speaker 2: Let's go a cyclop boob probably the front runner for the title of the podcast.
Speaker 1: It's hard to tell.
Speaker 2: Syclube.
Speaker 1: Yeah, syclube is good.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Do you guys want a robot dog?
Speaker 3: No? Wait?
Speaker 1: Would it live forever?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I mean unless you decide you want to unplug it, which would be cool.
Speaker 1: No, I don't want a robot dog. I barely want my dogs.
Speaker 2: Well that's that's the thing, that robot dog don't pooh.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't mind that. I know that's part of the process. I just wish my dogs wouldn't eat rabbit crap, you know, robot eat that?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Did your dogs eat their own crap? No?
Speaker 2: Mind you?
Speaker 1: Oh my god, yeah your dogs are Yeah, it's disgusting. Yeah, oh yeah, sure, my dog's definitely. Do you let your dogs kiss you on the mouth? Me? No, maybe, MAPI.
Speaker 6: So she'll eat her own crap and then lick you on your face. Yeah, that explains everything I've been asking about.
Speaker 2: Off the air finds those pink eyes of yours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be why I don't feel good all the time. I wonder it.
Speaker 2: Could be it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, just a buffet of her own stuff, her fist and then lick your face.
Speaker 1: You let her lick your lips.
Speaker 2: Here's al Po partner.
Speaker 1: It's the sequel just as good.
Speaker 2: Second time.
Speaker 1: It's not as good as the first, but it's it's it's something to do. It's a time killer.
Speaker 2: Well, I missed them in there. How would you guys have felt if you were at Coachella and Madonna walked out on stage?
Speaker 1: That would have been cool?
Speaker 2: Do you think the ladies and gentlemen in the audience knew as you were?
Speaker 1: I bet I bet a lot didn't. At first, somebody had to say, who the hell is this?
Speaker 3: This? Just that song?
Speaker 1: I think so? Yeah, yeah with uh what's her face? Sabrina Carpenter.
Speaker 6: Yeah, if Madonna was gonna have a concert and play just the hits, I think I'd go. Yeah, maybe would she Playla Bonito? It would be essentially like the one time I saw Prince. It's like, I just want to see what the experience is like seeing a legend once. I don't need to be a diehard Madonna fan at this point in my life, but because I never really was. But I think i'd like to see her once, exactly one time.
Speaker 2: If she was if she was about to pass away and the only thing to say her was for you to make love to her, would you make love.
Speaker 6: To we're talking to me or Sauce either, because I don't think she's gonna want to make out with Sauce after.
Speaker 2: No, she doesn't want needs she needs the elixir.
Speaker 6: Oh there's some kind of nutrients and muppets crap that's all over Sauce's beard.
Speaker 1: And I don't mean cal I mean his actual beard.
Speaker 8: Would you save her life with your pen if it meant saving Madonna's life?
Speaker 1: Man probably didn't. Kell would be mad if you're like, look, I have to do this, She's gonna die.
Speaker 8: I mean, I'd have a conversation. And if she was against it, I'd be like, sorry, Madonna, you got to pass away.
Speaker 2: No offense, dude, But there's a there's a there's a time limit here. She's got to have it. Now she's passing, I have to text her.
Speaker 1: I guarantee you she's up.
Speaker 2: Think about while texting. So Madonna's on the break of death.
Speaker 1: And you tell Kel, if I don't make love to her, she's going to die, and Kel says, you're not doing that. You have to let her die. Don't you feel like you're married to a psychopath and she wants Madonna dead?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And do you still zip it up and walk away because you've already got it out?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't have a zipper though.
Speaker 6: In that's an area you're you're screwed the way, right, because she either dies and you're married to a psycho, or you make love.
Speaker 1: To Madonna without your wife's permission. M I would probably ask, that's what I'm saying.
Speaker 6: No, we know that we're established that we're saying either way she says yes or no. Said she says no, you're in trouble.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you've said nounderstand. What I'm saying is, so, what are you gonna do now that she's told you know, she said no, don't do it.
Speaker 1: I'd probably let Madonna pass away, Okay, but now your wife killed Madonna. She chose to say, please let that woman die. Madonna's disease killed Madonna. What your wife could have allowed you to save her?
Speaker 2: What if she's like a virgin?
Speaker 1: I don't know if you understand this hypothetic. I don't think I do either.
Speaker 2: You killed Madonna, Man, You and kill man.
Speaker 1: Inspired sorry Madonna to put her down to go tough Kazungas.
Speaker 2: I bet she has some tough Caungas.
Speaker 1: She'll never know, he said, No, I mean you can find them on the internet. David, How would you know they're tough. You don't know that you can tell her.
Speaker 2: They might look tough.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd ask Hawk if he thinks they look tough. He's seen his share.
Speaker 2: Of boobs in the world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I believe, especially on what he mates.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Absolutely, Yeah. You see him run right by me. Front Paid Sports.
Speaker 6: When we come back, we'll talk about that wild victory. Ben la joins in twenty six minutes. This is the power to a morning chow on the fan.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's time for sports. We're your sports leader. We got the vikings covered this week, the draft stuff. Ben will be here momentarily for that. We've got the Wolves, We've got the wild we got Golden Gopher stuff. It's all happening right here on the fan. Time now for Front Paid Sports.
Speaker 1: Right now, presented by Holiday Station Stars Holliday Station Stores three for eight dollars.
Speaker 6: When it comes to Monster Energy, get Monster at Holiday, Mix and match any flavors that you want, the zero Ultra, the regular stuff, the juice versions. Monster Energy three for eight bucks for a limited time at Holiday.
Speaker 2: What do you think of voodoo? Great bitch? Oh hell yeah?
Speaker 1: Rape, this is the best. That looks really good? Fave sounds amazing?
Speaker 2: Would you be poor? You look? Cup of it? I won't drink all poor you look?
Speaker 3: Cup of it? No, I'll try.
Speaker 2: I'll get my stuff in there. Does that make it better? Sauce?
Speaker 1: Sure, I'll try your voodoo ball. You'll try that, but you won't save Madonna? What is wrong with you?
Speaker 2: A lot man? Minnesota Wild one.
Speaker 6: Six to one over the Dastars Game one Saturday in Texas.
Speaker 2: Zachi was there?
Speaker 6: Goals by Caprizov, Hartman, two by Boldie, too by Eric Sinak, Ballsted with twenty seven saves the Wild lead four rip and don't forget again. They have lost nine consecutive playoff series.
Speaker 3: Let's do this.
Speaker 2: Come on, Hey, Zach, are you there? You're turned on?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, no, I turned on?
Speaker 2: Yes, Hey Zach. Look at Corey again. Look at that s It looks like he's got somebody's trying to tear off his foreskin.
Speaker 3: What Yeah, that's what I was thinking.
Speaker 1: Let me see what this means.
Speaker 2: Just terrible. It looks like you're losing your religion.
Speaker 5: Lost.
Speaker 3: Look at this camera.
Speaker 2: That's even better. Let me see this caffeine. It looks like you're being held hostage somewhere and we don't know for sure where you're at.
Speaker 3: Blink twice if you're in danger. Yeah?
Speaker 2: Are you okay?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: Could I water with most energy drink? Let me see this hit the old skip button. Oh yeah, that does not look good. It does not. Does it not look like torn for skin? Yeah?
Speaker 3: They're playing the Seventh Street entry.
Speaker 1: Well, and now that Zach's in the little you know, little side screen, it just looks like he's Jigsaw and he's gonna be do some kind of a puzzle.
Speaker 2: Saw. Let him go.
Speaker 1: Leave him alone, Zack, Saw.
Speaker 2: Oh no, he's pounding you in his hotel room.
Speaker 1: I crash you and he's punching the wrong way the other way. Still wrong way, buddy, Really on my screen?
Speaker 3: Right away? Weird?
Speaker 1: No wrong way, by the way, You'll get there. It doesn't matter.
Speaker 2: The Minnesota Wild Zach, Why are.
Speaker 1: You in Dallas? For what, Hey, I wasn't the oh the Alamo not that.
Speaker 6: Oh what a game though, man, that that was all Minnesota Wild almost from the jump, just absolute domination.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then you said it from the jump.
Speaker 13: They they came out of the gates absolutely uh flying even all three periods. Really they dominated the first part of each period and I think their latest goal in the empty net was like the fifth one with at the eighth and a half minute mark. But yeah, they they they just really seemed to be something they were planning on doing right away.
Speaker 3: Just get everything.
Speaker 13: They get everything they could on Otnger, getting tested early. They earned that power plays, Zu Grello took that elbow to the face and took advantage of it as well. I mean, everything basically went right for the Wild. The Stars in a late second period push, but that was the closest they got to having any sort of success. So total team domination really from Minnesota, and man, if they play like that thrust of the series, this might this might be done pretty quickly here. Obviously the Stars are going to come back with a push, but the way the Wild just from top to bottom, everybody had a great game and just need to keep doing.
Speaker 6: That it's going to be amazing. If the Wild win this series relatively easily. Let's say they do, We're going to look back at the last like four or five months and go man, Minnesota sports fans were so ready for the built in excuse, right, like this format sucks, it's not fair that we have to play Dallas and round one. What all of us at least hinted like this is just not fair and that was going to be the whole story if we got bounced, right, it's like this has to change. But instead, what if we just flip the script and it's not even remotely a factor. We just win like four out of five and we move on.
Speaker 2: That'd be great.
Speaker 13: And we spent all that time talking about how home ice advantage and you know how important it is, and we just saw on Saturday how really little importance it does.
Speaker 3: I think I think the Wild being able to rest when they were I mean, like.
Speaker 13: I said a couple weeks ago that lost to Dallas might have been a blessing in disguise. These guys got healthy, they got ready to go, and they looked looked a lot better than Dallas on Saturday. Again, things could change tonight for sure. But the way they came out and the way this team is on the ice, and then even off the ice as well, just jelling together, there could be something special brewing here in that locker room.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 6: So remember a couple of years ago the Minnesota Vikings opened up against the Giants and it was like, wow, we get to play Daniel Jones yep. But the comeback was like, well, yeah, but the Giant so like, great, we get to play Sam Darnold yep. That was before either one of them ascended. Yeah right, this is gonna be one of those examples as well. Is for a while we were like, oh man, we got to play Dallas in round one. This sucks, this isn't fair. Well, guess what Dallas has to play us.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: That was one of the best Minnesota playoff games I've ever seen. They just kicked the crap out of them and it was sweet to watch. Hopefully they can win tonight because winning tonight would be a stranglehold on this thing.
Speaker 1: That would be sweet. But they got to play with the same oop that they had on set.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 3: We haven't even mentioned. Yes, Revolseat the rookie.
Speaker 1: He was great.
Speaker 3: Giving up one goal.
Speaker 13: He didn't have to make anything crazy save wise, but he made everything he needed to make, didn't give up any juicy rebounds.
Speaker 3: It was performance by him.
Speaker 2: Egged Jews. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Game two tonight eight thirty in Dallas. Let's go hell yeah, so two late games. Yeah, the Wild Game starts atday thirty. The Wolves games nine to thirty. Yeh, yuck, stay up and watch if you're a fan. I mean, no, okay, then some of it.
Speaker 8: I will watch a good amount of the Wild Game nine to thirty, which probably means for the Wolves it'll start at like nine to fifty. That's ridiculous. I can't wait till we move to the East when we play at six. That'll be great. That's perfect for me. Nine to thirty on a weeknight is stupid. Tell me why that's ten thirty.
Speaker 1: Who said it? Somebody said this the other day.
Speaker 8: It may have been John Crystal said on Friday that like half of the population lives on the East Coast. Why are we playing playoff games at ten thirty at night on the East Coast.
Speaker 1: That's stupid. Play them at like they're playoff games.
Speaker 8: We have everybody has sixty screens now, It's not like twenty five years ago when you had one and you only had one channel. They're all on different streaming services. Play them at two in the afternoon. People will watch them. You don't have to play them like you should stagger them like every thirty minutes.
Speaker 6: So instead of nine thirty, you would like a playoff game to be at two o'clock on a Monday.
Speaker 1: Yes, people would watch it.
Speaker 8: Interesting, well not maybe not two, but like let's say five thirty, five thirty be perfect. I'd just be done with dinner. It'd be a great time.
Speaker 2: You're done with dinner five thirty.
Speaker 1: Oh, if not earlier. Yeah, sometimes we'd have four.
Speaker 2: You got done in an hour and a half.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a slow day. It was a slow meal that day. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Great.
Speaker 6: The oh, by the way back to the while for a second, Carill scored his sixteenth career playoff goal. That is tied now with Zach Perezi for the most in Wild histories. Hell yeah, he obviously passed Gabrick this year for most goals in regular season and Wild history, but now he just needs one more and he has the most in playoff history for the Wild as well, which is you know, it's a no brainer.
Speaker 2: It's just a matter of when. Yeah, man.
Speaker 6: Game two tonight, the Wolves lost Game one Saturday in Denver, one sixteen to one oh five. Joker At a triple double, twenty five points, thirteen boards, eleven assists. They shot a billion free throws and they made basically all of them. They being Denver and had twenty two. Denver's won thirteen straight games. If you go back to the regular season, Wolves did have a twelve point first half lead piss it away pretty quickly. Game two tonight in Denver nine thirty on DraftKings, the Nuggets are six and a half point favorites.
Speaker 8: Yet again, this is just my opinion. That's going to be a certain the Wolves are going to be swept nobody.
Speaker 6: A little more than a day and a half ago, saw tweeted and looks uninterested?
Speaker 2: He did.
Speaker 8: He looked uninterested for about the first I don't think he's fully healthy. I don't think he hasn't played in like a month, he basically said after the I mean, are you.
Speaker 6: A little over a day and a half ago, Sawce tweeted, what a bleeping joke, that's so cheap.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that was about there's no content. No, I assume it's when. Okay, you know Marie fell on Jade McDaniel's foot. I think you're correct. That was a cheap call. You have to admit that I'm not wrong about that. Corlis.
Speaker 2: Yes.
Speaker 1: On Saturday, you tweeted, can't wait until they trade Randall? Yeah, I can't wait. He's a liability.
Speaker 2: Oh, I liked him, thought we liked him. He was our guy last year.
Speaker 1: He was good against Oklahoma City.
Speaker 6: On Saturday, you tweeted Minnesota sports are awful. This will be a sweep.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that was before the Wild dominated. Then I moved on. I don't care about the Wolves anymore.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 6: On Saturday, somebody named Brady tweeted at you and said you're the most negative Minnesota sports fan known.
Speaker 2: Grow up. Yeah, you should grow up.
Speaker 1: And you responded with a gift of Forrest Gump waving from a boat. Yeah, that's my go to.
Speaker 6: A Little more than a day ago, you tweeted not trading the Core at the deadline was the right move, and you attached a gift of Robert Downey jun you're rolling his eyes.
Speaker 8: Yeah that I agreed. They keeping this core that's going to get them swept was the right move.
Speaker 2: Thank you for punctuaiting.
Speaker 3: Then.
Speaker 6: Yeah, fourteen hours ago you tweeted a gift of a dumpster on fire floating down a river.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that was that.
Speaker 2: The Wolves are the Twins.
Speaker 1: That was the Twins losing four straight. You know, I read some of your tweets and because you tweet a lot and you're in love with me, yeah, and uh, you have one hundred and twenty five thousand followers. Wow, one hundred and twenty five thousand people. That's way too much.
Speaker 3: Read that for me.
Speaker 1: A lot of them are bots that Piz Sauce probably communicates with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, did they read your tweets while they were run that marathon I saw in Japan?
Speaker 1: Probably nineteen hours ago, you tweeted a gift of Vince McMahon fighting back tears, and you tweeted when tomorrow is the start of Draft week.
Speaker 2: Can't wait.
Speaker 1: It's a fun week.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: I like sports.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry Kenyon City. Yeah, speaking of Vince McMahon.
Speaker 6: So turn on the old TV sports centers on or sorry that sports center ESPN's on.
Speaker 1: God and.
Speaker 6: There's wrestle Mania forty two. Yep, And I got a little lucky because I.
Speaker 2: Don't I don't give two craps about wrestling.
Speaker 6: But you know, back in the day, our guy Brock Lessner was on this show once in a while, right, he was super good friends with Mike Morris good.
Speaker 1: He was always really good to us, nice guy.
Speaker 3: And I.
Speaker 6: Flip on the old ESPN and there's Brock fighting back tears, middle of the ring, taking his gloves off, taking his shoes off, leaving his gloves and his shoes in the middle of the ring and walking off, and everybody says, that's pretty much it. That that was his retirement signal, leaving the gloves, leaving the shoes over for Brock because he lost.
Speaker 1: I guess I didn't see that part.
Speaker 2: I didn't see the actual match Chris Hemsworth.
Speaker 1: So he lost to Hemsworth. And then I guess he said, if I'm going to lose to actors, I shouldn't do this anymore. So if Brock is done with a WWE.
Speaker 6: Hell of a run. Yeah, tons of money, tons of fans, tons of fame. What twenty plus years, give or take twenty years, twenty something years.
Speaker 2: Maybe, yeah, I mean yeah, twenty years, yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: On the WWE.
Speaker 1: That's a hell of a run for Rock and you.
Speaker 2: Know he took some time went to the UFC. It's fighting, that's.
Speaker 6: Why on the broadcast, that's why they said he's the greatest combat sports athlete of all time if you consider that he technically was the heavyweight champion of the UFC, was he not?
Speaker 1: He was twice, so he was the UFC champ.
Speaker 6: And obviously he's been it's this is breaking, it's fake, but he's been a WWE champion multiple They were saying, he's arguably the greatest combat sports athlete of all time. He's a big dude, big dude, big deal, a nice guy.
Speaker 1: Did you say you turned it on yesterday or Saturday? I don't know because they replayed part of it. Oh yes, that was the replay.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Then I saw that during.
Speaker 8: A ladder match where there's a belt hanging above the crowd, and that was really bad.
Speaker 2: To start a fire like up on a top of a building.
Speaker 8: That was the acting to pretend some of the best athletes couldn't reach this belt was unbelievably bad. Everybody had a fair shot at it, and then every time they'd fall or somebody off the ground had get back up climbing the ring and knock them off when they were inches away from grabbing it.
Speaker 1: How do you watch that?
Speaker 6: It's so bad? Don't ah, what are you guys laughing? I didn't see a part of that match as well. My favorite thing is I haven't seen wrestling in a long, long, long time. Everything you just said is true. It's just so funny how passionate you are. But it's fine.
Speaker 1: But my favorite thing is not only could a world class athlete scale a ladder quickly and easily grab a belt and get it down and win, the best part is how many times they had to make sure that the ladder was perfectly centered. Perfect I'm not climbing this thing unless it's lined up exactly how I just get up there and grab the belt. It's so freaking dumb, but hey.
Speaker 2: People love it.
Speaker 1: Like what you like?
Speaker 2: That's fine? Yeah, yeah, russ.
Speaker 1: Uh, make sure that ladders at exactly ninety degrees or you're never going to be able to climb this. And they're obviously fake ladders. It's the mask. Whatever, let's get it off my screen.
Speaker 2: You know I'd rather watch Let me watch a real.
Speaker 1: Sport like the World Series of Poker. Idiots right, something real? Uh, Leeber joins in a second.
Speaker 3: This is the power to you.
Speaker 1: Wont need jo on the fan.
Speaker 2: Yeah, here we go. It's time for what really matters.
Speaker 3: That's what really matters.
Speaker 1: Brought to you by Ovo Lasik and Lens, doctor Mark Lobanoff and doctor David White and go get lasy goat OVOI dot com. Ovo Lasik and Lens get that right. Your Cincinnati Reds Christopher swept the Minnesota Twins. They won yesterday seven to four in ten innings. The red scored three in the top of the nine, three in the top of the tenth. They come back and win seven to four. Bailey over was good though, six and a third, three hits, one run, ten strikeouts. Look it up on your phone. So the Twins lose three straight. They are now eleven and eleven.
Speaker 6: And eleven is the key number here, because the Twins are off today and then they face the Mets in New York and they have lost eleven straight games.
Speaker 1: Is that right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? They are now seven and fifteen.
Speaker 6: The New York Mets. They're hideous, eleven straight. Everybody's yelling at him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't don't be bad. You can't beat the big red Machine with Johnny Bench, Sesar Sadanio, Ken Griffyr.
Speaker 9: I guess ket Rose, you can't do it well. What really matters is this buried beneath.
Speaker 2: The sand for centuries. Archaeologists just found a perfectly preserved two thousand year old anchor in the North Sea. I love that blank longhad beneath the shifting sands of the North Sea, perfectly preserved. This anchor just came to light. Imagine two thousand years old. Two thousand years old find made off the coast of the UK during a seabed survey. As reported by some news source, The anchors built from wood and iron, a mix that typically deteriorates under water quickly, which makes the level of preservation especially unusual. Corey, its condition is great. Everything points to this being a Roman anchor of almost two thousand years old and an incredibly rare piece of history. Interesting, a Roman anchor, how about it? I don't know how they figured all that stuff out back in the day.
Speaker 1: How did people back in the day figure out how to make anchors?
Speaker 2: You know, they didn't have to watch TV. No, they didn't know how to play poker.
Speaker 1: Yet, they didn't have a YouTube channel to be like, how do I how do I weld?
Speaker 2: They had to use their imagination to diddle themselves. Yep, nobody wants that, right, right, So they made anchors because they were pissed. But the lack of pornography.
Speaker 1: Little did they know. I hold on for two thousand more years, hold on for one more hold on for one more day. Into guys on an anchor from like two thousand years ago.
Speaker 2: Corey was concerned that they didn't watch porn while they were making anchors.
Speaker 1: If I was no, you were very concerned.
Speaker 6: Hawk was like, no, it was brought up, but I didn't dismiss it. But I wouldn't say I was concerned. I was more concentrat on the the concept of making an anchor two thousand years ago they figured it out.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I just would have made a just a steal or lead ball and just over found a way to like tie a rope to a rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I just stayed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it be like, how do we make this rope?
Speaker 14: Even No, there's no chance that you would have stayed at home because the idea that there are slutty mermaids out in the sea, you'd be on that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hawk doesn't care if he gets scurvy from him.
Speaker 2: Oh gosh, no, you gotta have scurve. Yeah, yeah, scurve. He's the least of my worries.
Speaker 1: The Colorado Avalanche lead one nothing after a two to one win over the Los Angeles Kings. Sorry, keeping an eye on the ads because if the Wild advance, you're gonna have to run into them as well. So the Ads are up one game to nothing.
Speaker 2: They know if about it? Brother, did you see the Wild playing game one?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 15: You gotta win three more though, unstoppable. Unstoppable's going to stop us. I wish they'd saved some of those goals. Yeah, one of the two of those in your pocket for later, because you're only allowed so many in a playoffs. What I'm saying, right, yeah, put some in your pocket for later.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But the more you score, the more you demoralize. Jake Ottinger. And look, I know he's one of us, but that's great. Let's let's scare him to death. I agree, right, unless his family's listening that I apologize, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, they understand. I'm just saying like he's the enemy until he's not. It's not until he's not.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What really matters, though, is this German and Dutch coffee and butter traders avoided paying taxes by storing the products in a region of the Netherlands. It became part of West Germany at midnight August first, nineteen sixty three, which became Forever afternoon. That's butter night.
Speaker 1: That sounds good, sauce. If you get fired from here at some point when butter trader sounds like that is your future profession, I would be good at that. What a sauce into now, butter trades, butter trade butter. Yeah, he'll cut your grass if you give him butter. He'll he's a butterface, wash your dog if you give that. I think I'm now going to start cut my own lawn at my new place.
Speaker 2: Whoa, whoa, hold on, Yeah, this is big stuff.
Speaker 8: I think I'm gonna buy a lawn more and cut my own. It's a little it's a tad hilly, but yeah.
Speaker 1: There's no chance.
Speaker 2: Then you are.
Speaker 1: Hell, that's what I thought. There's no chance.
Speaker 2: I just learn the local rabbit life that you're coming back with a vengeance. That's a good point I have not so does that mean that you're gonna do. You're gonna do all the doggy poop pick up as well. Yeah, gotta do.
Speaker 1: That before you before you mow the lawn.
Speaker 2: That's manure guys.
Speaker 1: Four weeks, right, But he lasts. Do you think for most? I think he most absolute most for yeah, and then he hires a service. Here's the thing.
Speaker 8: Take a deep breath. I have the advantage of I don't have to mow it in the high heat at like two in the afternoon. I could mow it at like ten am on a Monday.
Speaker 2: You are never going home and mowing your yard from work. Never.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna mow my own yard. Wow, I made the I made the change, and I love it. You're in shape.
Speaker 2: It's not about being in shape, yes, it is. All these are self propelled lawnmowers. Yeah.
Speaker 14: You just squeezed the handle and it just goes. I agree, Thanks Tom. Yeah, all right, you'll like it. You just put some tunes on, listen to a podcast.
Speaker 2: Yeah, tunes are good.
Speaker 1: This is gonna be one of those things that you mow your your yard and about halfway through mowing, your watch goes.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, new personal record. Correct.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm gonna mow my own yard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think you'll pull a muscle and complain about it for a month and a half.
Speaker 14: Four weeks to have so much thought into it. Are you gonna do an all electric? Are you gonna do now? Cycle action? Maybe a little two cycle action?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, less than a moment.
Speaker 1: Why do you not have faith in me? I've known you for two decades.
Speaker 2: Good boy, thank you. Yeah, i'd say under a month.
Speaker 6: The Canadians won in overtime four to three over the Tampa Bay Lightning, so they take an early one nothing.
Speaker 2: Lead the Montreal Canadians.
Speaker 1: What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 2: I need to know more about this story, but this is fascinating. A kid watched Jaws in nineteen ninety six. He got obsessed with Quint's World War II monologue. He interviewed one hundred and fifty real survivors, and then he had to testify before Congress because he found out that the Navy captain who was blamed for the entire situation was wrongly disgraced and he was exonerated, all because the kid watched that scene from Sharks or from Jaws.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, so all those survivors backed up the story that the guy didn't do it anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exonerated.
Speaker 1: What was he accused of doing wrong?
Speaker 2: Sleeping with the enemy?
Speaker 1: Oh well, I mean that's just I mean, great film.
Speaker 3: Never saw it.
Speaker 6: Our guy Ben Maller speaking of sleeping with the enemy, our guy Ben Maller was saying that I think it was the Was it in Touch magazine something like that. Touch Magazine reported over the weekend that Robert Kraft tried to kill this Vrabel story, like got got a heads up on it and tried to kill it before it came out.
Speaker 3: I can see that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Pro Football Talk just said that. Yeah, hmm, wait, I thought there was nothing to see here. Tried to kill the story. Hmm hmm.
Speaker 3: Interesting fun one.
Speaker 14: Speaking of movies, quick tangent only but a goodie. Did not realize how good the movie was. It was on my Netflix and it said it was good. It was going to disappear at the end of the month, and I had a couple of days, you know, basically two weeks to watch this.
Speaker 2: Secario. That scene at the checkpoint, it's great.
Speaker 1: Never saw it.
Speaker 2: That's scene at the checkpoint. It's so good. That's a top ten scene all time.
Speaker 14: It's so good. Yes, you're correct. There's a there's a quiet intensity about the whole movie. I mean really from the get go, when they go into that the very opening scene means.
Speaker 2: And God, Benizio del Toro is so good.
Speaker 1: He's always always anyway.
Speaker 14: It's uh, it's been a long time coming. I've heard great things about that movie. And it was on the Netflix and it was like, it's gonna listen, it's gonna disappear if you don't watch this in two weeks.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I'm gonna watch this.
Speaker 2: God, it was good, so good. I'd watched it again.
Speaker 3: It was that good.
Speaker 2: What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do? And then they drive away?
Speaker 14: Yeah, and they just drive away and all those people redlocks sitting in their cars.
Speaker 2: Watching all that go down. Yeah, can you imagine? Wow? I know I remember bits and pieces of the movie. I remember that entire scene. Oh, I know, that's so good because you're just waiting. I don't know what techniques are involved, but you are on edge, Yeah, sitting there watching a movie as if you're in the car. Oh, you gotta watch I can't believe you're not seeing it.
Speaker 6: But you'd really like it, because I agree again Chad Abit thinks I watched a thousand hours of TV a week.
Speaker 1: I listen to Twin Cities Live from three to four thirty pass gas. I normally am actively watching Jeopardy. It's hard to not watch Jeopardy. And that's about it. I don't watch a lot of TV. I watch a lot of poker. That kind of counts.
Speaker 6: I guess, chat out, but I'm not sitting around watching movies and TV's like a TV like I did in my twenties.
Speaker 1: That was most of my twenties, most of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm I guess.
Speaker 14: I'm kind of the same way. I'll watch sports when they're on and then yeah that's right. Uh huh, big boy over here.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't like a I can't. I can't be in a in a silent home. That makes me uncomfortable. So I just need background noise, and.
Speaker 2: Twin Cities Live is the best background noise that I.
Speaker 1: Have going right now. But I don't chat with your family. You mean Ben and Elizabeth, Kelly and Kristen.
Speaker 2: Chapstick and Boondoggle. Yeah, Chapstick and boon Doggle more of what really.
Speaker 1: Matters with Ben Leeber and the Power Trip Morning Show.
Speaker 3: After this on the Van.
Speaker 2: Fin Spring in the Twin Cities area, leaver here blooming, thank you.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I do feel like I'm coming out of a winter cocoon.
Speaker 1: Do you believe it's over? Do you believe that the twenty four or so hours of cold that we have is the last like breath of winter?
Speaker 3: Do you believe that we're done with?
Speaker 2: I think I looked ahead and it seems like that we're done.
Speaker 16: No.
Speaker 14: Oh, I think it's going to warm up this week, and that I thought the extended forecast said something we're going to dip back into the high thirties forties per day.
Speaker 1: Anyway, it's in my mind. Yeah, it's over.
Speaker 14: I mean when we touch eighty degrees on Wednesday, don't care if we dip down again for one day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll just stay inside that day, you know. Yeah, No, I mean forty one. I mean when I'm gonna stay inside too.
Speaker 2: It's too hot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right.
Speaker 1: What's it supposed to be today?
Speaker 3: Sixty?
Speaker 1: Yes, sir?
Speaker 2: Oh, that's like a weird kind of in between things. I'll probably just stay inside. Yeah, what about tomorrow when it's in the seventies? Umm?
Speaker 3: I don't know. We'll see.
Speaker 1: Probably you'll stay inside.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know, it's a good call.
Speaker 6: All right, Let's do more of what really matter, scores and stats around the world of sports.
Speaker 2: In between, Crystal, change your life with something else. I'll do my best core, Okay, all right.
Speaker 6: Big football news over the weekend, Benjamin, the Giants traded defensive lineman Dexter Lawrence, who was floating around in some Vikings rumors. We don't know if that was actual smoke or fire, but nevertheless, it doesn't matter, because the Giants traded Dexter Lawrence to the Bengals for the number ten overall pick, and Thursday's drafts of the Giants now have picks five and ten. Dexter Lawrence is twenty eight years old, and I believe he signed for twenty eight million. I basied him to a one year million dollar extension.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 14: I think that was the reassurance that I needed to see what we would have to give up if the Vikings actually want to make a move for him. And do I agree that he's he's better than any other defensive tackle on the draft, Yes, yeah, absolutely, you'd have to pay him, which you know we're we're kind of you know, tight on the old cash, so that didn't make sense. And then that we would have to give up eighteen and something else because obviously the value of just ten straight up is not going to equal just eighteen, so we'd have to give up eighteen and something else. It did not make a lot of sense. So glad to see all that sort of reassured that. I think most of us were thinking the same thing. Like, very talented player obviously could have helped our our defense, but in this particular draft, with our GM situation, with all the things going around, like, we just need to acquire more picks than give things up. So even if it's a talented player, so good for him, gets a new contract, a fresh start.
Speaker 1: And we get to hold onto all of our picks.
Speaker 2: But what really matters is this going to hang on to a lot of picks? A lot of picks, right, nine of them? Yeah? Could well have a fourth rounder?
Speaker 3: No not yet?
Speaker 2: Oh there we go.
Speaker 1: Oh wait, so are you hearing that we might acquire a fourth rounder? It's a good chance. So is it possible that we that we don't and just remain without a fourth rounder? I could see us not happen.
Speaker 3: One year.
Speaker 1: All right, so it's possible that we have a fourth rounder.
Speaker 2: It's also possible that we don't interesting interesting. It could be either what oft dickens it really does?
Speaker 1: All right to six point fifty am Day, April twentieth, twenty twenty six. You heard it here first on Friday, I'll tell you who they're going to take fantastic.
Speaker 2: What really matters is this. In nineteen forty three, a bomber named the Lady be Good became lost in a storm well coming from Italy and crashed in the Sahara Desert.
Speaker 1: Wasn't Rosie's flight?
Speaker 2: Wasn't it was not? Hadn't happened to him yet in Italy?
Speaker 1: He is right now?
Speaker 2: He was only eighteen and nineteen forty three well played. Their surviving crew members lived the ultimate cartoon slash movie slash book Nightmare Quicksand they survived, but they landed in the Sahara Desert. They tried to walk to find hope and help and safety.
Speaker 1: Got disoriented, sandworms, got lost, yep oasis, the whole bay of water died. Wonderwall Man.
Speaker 2: They found the plane in nineteen fifty eight. It took till nineteen sixty to find the bodies. I'm surprised they even found them. Did they say how far they walked? Let me see.
Speaker 3: Let me take a look.
Speaker 2: Care baby, what have you got in this thing? It's mine dustinal size hair truck. Without it, we ain't found. There's one more dune, he said. The two dudes ago other team the advisor. In nineteen sixty February, United States Army conducted a formal search of the area and five bodies were found. The team concluded that other bodies were likely bury beneath sand dunes after finding evidence that at least three of the surviving crew members had continued walking northward. So three of them kept going.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I mean once the other one is dead and you have no choice, keep going, honest question.
Speaker 14: Yes, at what point in time do you when so and dies you just chop off a thigh and just take it with you and say, well, well we might need this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good point, or you know, shave off the old buttocks.
Speaker 1: And beuh we need slabs. Yeah, we're gonna need this for fuel.
Speaker 6: Now, this is I'm asking this question as somebody that doesn't eat like a normal human adult, right, I have a really bad diet.
Speaker 1: In general, would shaved ass be good or will be a lot of energy? It's a lot of fact like chicken tas like chicken.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you could use a little start of fire, thanks Billy Joel chew on a little just.
Speaker 2: To get some nutrients. Smoke from dism fire.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sauce. If you were in the desert when you eat some ass, yeah.
Speaker 2: I would hate it because I'd still be alive walking along and I'd feel him chewing on my butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, yeah, I'm not dead yet.
Speaker 3: No, I know.
Speaker 1: I just like your slabs. Have we found a casino yet? That's what I keep asking. In a second, just got a text, Oh no, Tommy says, when are we going to the Sahara? Oh I don't understand that.
Speaker 3: What does he mean?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I think he means yeah, they closed that one a long time.
Speaker 1: He said, I'm dying. I'm dying, Please don't save me. I don't understand this.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Interesting.
Speaker 6: Also over the weekend, Man, this number was a little shocking, was it not? Will Anderson of the Texans. Yeah, three years, one hundred and fifty million dollars, the NFL's highest paid non quarterback. He finished second last year in defensive Player of the Year bind Miles Garrett, twenty four years old. He had twelve sacks last season, three force funnels. But all of the other analytics basically say he's just as disruptive as it gets. Yes, so it's one of those true like everybody that knows the game knows he is just like an unstoppable force. So it doesn't matter if the other numbers look good but not great, like, oh, twelve sacks is solid more than solid, But I guess he just is disruptive as hell either way. Fifty million dollars a year Benjamin for will Anderson.
Speaker 14: Yeah, admittedly, I think that I'm like a lot of people here in the Upper Midwest that I didn't watch a lot of Houston Texans film. And then when I was doing that game for Westwood One and they're playing the Patriots in the playoffs, of course I turned on some more of the film just kind of watch my god.
Speaker 2: I mean, you bring up Miles Garrett and we see it.
Speaker 14: We see more of Miles Garrett here, and we see probably more highlights just because he's chasing records and all this stuff. But when you watch that defense, which is a phenomenal defense anyway, he is on a play by play basis always noticeable, always, and then you pair him up with Daniel, it's the perfect pass rushing tandem and Daniel I don't think.
Speaker 1: I still think he's underrated.
Speaker 14: I mean, I don't know what his contract situation looks like, but God, that defense fits both of them so well. And I think I think Daniil's playing better than he played when he was here in both the run in the past and just being disruptive and just being a force on the edges. Like both of those guys are really really outstanding players.
Speaker 9: But what really matters is this, Despite being a rock star with a reputation, Keith Richards has been happily married to his wife, Patti Hansen for over forty two years.
Speaker 3: Did not know that.
Speaker 1: I didn't know that either. I thought he was single.
Speaker 2: Nope. Wow, man, I'm just hoping he's single. Really were Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was yeah, forty two years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, apparently he's getting some satisfaction.
Speaker 1: Great song he got married when he was sixty three.
Speaker 16: Oh, good for him. Great math too, Thanks. Well, I just trust you on it, so do I. Yeah, I think it makes sense. Yeah, it checks out. Yeah, I think he's one hundred and five.
Speaker 2: I mean he likes drugs and drug years.
Speaker 1: He's one hundred and five cold sweat, babydink.
Speaker 2: He's celebrating Hitler's birthday. What wow, No, what it's today?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hitler's birthday is four twenty.
Speaker 2: Four to twenty is Hitler's birthday?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well okay, oh all right, I mean that's that, Zach.
Speaker 1: Zach's gonna celebrate the weird part of it.
Speaker 2: I think, Zach, are you there?
Speaker 3: It's my uncle's birthday too, Papa Uncle, your German.
Speaker 1: Uncle Andy Undy, close friend uncle Lanye, and.
Speaker 2: Poopy.
Speaker 1: He would on four twenty, you would.
Speaker 13: Another year working on four to twenty. The suck should be celebrating in the streets here, but you should be.
Speaker 2: You can, you can. Didn't you celebrate in Dallas yesterday? Did you have any fun times in Daltown?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I went down tour at at and T Stadium.
Speaker 2: That's boring.
Speaker 3: Place is cool?
Speaker 13: And uh then I went to d Lee Plaza and yeah, where the whole president got assassinated. Man, I don't I mean, I was there for like five minutes. I'm like, there's no way that didn't come from the grassy knoll. I don't know how they There's no way that guy hit that shot from up there, no chance.
Speaker 3: I know.
Speaker 13: I'm like groundbreaking news here, but uh, there's no way that that happened the way they said it did.
Speaker 3: No way.
Speaker 2: Would you smoke some grass on the grassy koll today?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I did, of course? Why not? Yeah?
Speaker 14: Oh he already did, he already did. See I walked away. I walked away from d Lee Plaza saying that's not a hard shot. Everybody keeps making it sound like they keep adding up. This is like that was so many yards away, and it's like, I you got to be a you know, precision sniper to him, like, really, it is not that far away.
Speaker 13: I'm more talking about the direction. No, I yeah, back into the left. There's no I don't know how he reaches for his just like this on a shot from behind him to the right. It doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: You got you got an answer for that? No, Well, I'm with him.
Speaker 14: I think there's multiple shooters for sure, and I think it's like obviously very it's a government cover up and we kind.
Speaker 2: Of all know it well.
Speaker 3: And he left the window up and the windows and.
Speaker 1: You okay, somebody left all right, Well, you solved the mystery conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Now over the congratulations. All it took was one Zach Halverson trip to Dallas.
Speaker 6: I didn't even understand why you were down there, but apparently he was to break down the JFK assassination. That makes a lot of sense because I was like, why is he going to Dallas?
Speaker 1: And I wasn't day I apologized, Oh, by the.
Speaker 6: Way, back to last week when wasn't feeling well, Benjamin Boy, were you right by the way, LEVI Drake Rodriguez is awesome.
Speaker 1: He's so good on the radio.
Speaker 6: He's got so much energy off the area. He's the exact same guy. He's just super positive.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: That dude I think made a lot of new fans on Friday.
Speaker 3: I think so too.
Speaker 2: Hopefully his role gets bigger and bigger and bigger.
Speaker 1: Because man, he is just like a what's the word I'm looking for.
Speaker 2: It's like he is like he should be a cult leader like people would sextious infectious, What a good dude?
Speaker 3: What a good guy?
Speaker 2: President? President?
Speaker 1: Okay, you came up with that?
Speaker 16: Is that?
Speaker 2: Actually?
Speaker 16: Well?
Speaker 14: I got to give I have to give Pete Bursich some credit on this too. So I was I think I said this either off air or on air. I said, I think because I did. I put together his obviously his initials L D R, and I was like, wow, it sounds very presidential. So I called him the president. I just said the president, and then he turned it into He's like, well, this sounds better for his ol presidente and I was like, ooh, I like that even better. So it was an assist from Pete, so we kind of collabed on it.
Speaker 2: You guys are a good team.
Speaker 6: He seemed to like it, but like I said, I think he likes everything. We could have called him trash Kenny be like love it, love that energy, Let's go you love it.
Speaker 2: It was obviously he did not like Marny.
Speaker 14: I would say this for all those fans out there, how could you not be a fan of his? I mean when you hear his story and where he came from and how he's like done the whole John Randall thing, and then you hear how infectious and charismatic he is and like just motivating he is, You're like, well, how can you There's nothing to not like about this?
Speaker 1: And I'm going to be cheering for that through.
Speaker 2: Wen do you think he's Do you think he's solidly on the team.
Speaker 14: Yeah, I think he's solidly I mean regardless of regardless of what happens in the draft, even if they draft draft McDonald that Ohio state at eighteen and they kind of go a little bit off the rosy board and be like, oh wow, we're going to go defensive tackle here. I still think that El Presidente is on.
Speaker 1: The time about his answer.
Speaker 6: There's so many people that if they answered like this, it would just be like this is just the company line and this. But when he's like, hey, on Thursday, they're trying to take my job. But if they draft somebody in my spot, I'm going to welcome them. He's like, I'm gonna love him, I'm gonna support him, I'm gonna help him. And I'm like, this guy's telling the truth. But more often than not, you just say that, but you're like, God, I hope this kid gets cut right. I don't want some rookie take in my job. I actually believed him that He's like, I'm gonna support him and let the chips fall where they may.
Speaker 1: If he was great.
Speaker 14: Yeah, it's crazy, man, It's crazy. How the motivation you have a ton of motivation as a player. But then when you know that they are drafting somebody, they're they're picking somebody up, even if it's a even if it's a third round pick or a fifth.
Speaker 1: Round pick might be your spot.
Speaker 14: You feel like that guy's going for your job, and it just gives you a little extra juice. So it's unnerving, but it's it's kind of nice that you have a little bit of drive.
Speaker 2: Every day you can try to beat that guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just like the juice.
Speaker 2: All right, Ben Lieber is here. We'll talk more Vikings draft or Viking. I've got some stuff, kind of I got something for Benjamin.
Speaker 1: But the news is next thing.