Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the morning show. keV knows somebody that.
Speaker 2: Was, Oh, we're starting with this interesting. I believe that this is the first one here. Yeah, let's get it out the way.
Speaker 1: Somebody that saw a very attractive woman with her children and found it to be so attractive that they hit on her with her kids right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this was not me. I want to be clear. It was me. Just don't post it. It's early and it's early enough, dame. Listen.
Speaker 2: So when I went to DA yesterday to get the puzzles, right yeah, I'm getting in the car after I get the puzzles, and I see this bad ass, most beautiful Filipino lady walking towards me.
Speaker 3: She had two kids with her.
Speaker 2: One was like bigger, maybe like eleven or something like that, and the other one was probably like five. She had on her hit I see her, she sees me. I'm like, damn, I want to say something to her, but I'm like, you can't say nothing to her while she got the kids.
Speaker 3: Allow me to.
Speaker 2: Let her finish getting the children in the car, because that's a whole task on its own, and I want her attention, so allow her to do that.
Speaker 3: The big ass kid get in the car. Boom. Then she put the little gass kid in the car. Boom.
Speaker 2: Then I'm like, okay, now's my chance. I pull off, I pull up. I'm like, excuse me, you are right fine ass mama. Wait wait wait for beta. Exactly for beta. Okay. She was kind of smiled a little bit. I was like, what's your name? And she told me her name. You know, she still got the kids in the car, but I wanted to wait until you, you know, you got your kids in the car before I approached you. Did she take that nicely, like just like she was like, thank you. Now I got her Instagram pulled off boom.
Speaker 3: Wait wait wait wait you did not? I did.
Speaker 4: Let me see a picture.
Speaker 3: Y'all always want to see pictures because I.
Speaker 5: Got to put to the story. Now I'm curious how you how bad she is?
Speaker 2: Okay, so got her Instagram and she she d m me and then she to your point of the question, just asked. She said, thank you. That was so kind and so respectful. And you know we're supposed to get breakfast Saturday.
Speaker 3: No, you're not single, mom? How did you know that she wasn't? I didn't.
Speaker 4: No, great question.
Speaker 3: I didn't know a ring on the finger. If no, I did it?
Speaker 1: What if she shows up to her the father of the kids, all the kids, What does she thinks that you want to have breakfast with the kids.
Speaker 3: This is not like go digger.
Speaker 5: It would be hysterical. Has that ever happened to anybody? That would be absolutely mom Me like, who asked? So you asked her out to breakfast?
Speaker 2: Said I would let to sit down and talk something like that, and she was like coffee or breakfast someone?
Speaker 4: So okay, that's the meat cute of all meat cutes.
Speaker 2: I've never I've never been on a breakfast day. That's why I was like, I don't know if I ever want to go.
Speaker 3: Grab her call it brunch nowadays.
Speaker 1: By the way, Uh, the thing I caught it this whole one is that you're with your kids and you hit on it.
Speaker 3: Do you ever get hit on it with your kids? You get hit on a lot.
Speaker 4: You say that all the time.
Speaker 5: I really don't, which always makes me feel bad when you say that, because I cannot even recall the time I got hit on when my kids were around.
Speaker 1: Well, we've witnessed in front of listeners and stuff. But I will tell you this that Smith would be their ass Smith. Smith would be very protective. I think of you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, for sure.
Speaker 1: My kids hate when somebody makes reference to Chelsea being hot or beautiful or whatever the deal is, like if somebody says something like your mom's you know, whatever the heck?
Speaker 3: Could you know?
Speaker 5: You know our landlord Christos you've heard him on the show before. And we were at six Salon. Smith was actually getting his hair cut a couple of weeks ago, and Christos happened to be there getting his haircut as well and came up. We're friends, We've known each other forever. He came up and very Christos kisses me on the cheek and he's like, I hope you have a good day, sweetheart, and then left and Smith was like, I am telling Wes that he kissed you and said love you.
Speaker 4: I'm like, that's just a very normal.
Speaker 3: Is Yeah, they're a elling this was to where were they? I didn't know you ladies daughters. Yeah, it's a big.
Speaker 2: Ass one maybe an eleven year old and potentially a five or six years whre's the picture but you're not getting But that's the That's the question, though, is how do you approach a woman who has her children, like.
Speaker 1: Where are single moms? Are they listening? Do they listen to this early in the morning? They have to write, They got to get up and get their day going.
Speaker 5: So did you tell them in your car like a creep waiting?
Speaker 4: Like did she see you just sitting there? Because that would have made me nervous, I'm being honest.
Speaker 2: I said in the car and I was like, I think I was just texting, like I was on my phone and okay.
Speaker 3: Then that's when I Sawry.
Speaker 2: She was already at the car, and I was like, oh, I was ready to go, but you know, you see in your.
Speaker 3: Car a little bit longer. See, I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 1: That would be the scariest part of the whole thing, you know, was knowing the right time to walk up to her without her making.
Speaker 4: You, especially because she was with yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: Mom's putting their kids in the cart, hold the mason the one hand, knowing exactly what's going on. Eight four four Mojo Live eight four four six sixty five six five four eight is the phone number. Text is ninety five to five zero zero. Just so you know, I know it is an early in the morning conversation. Here right now. They always hear it. So, uh, I know that you meant it in all the cute ways.
Speaker 2: Right, absolutely, yeah, or your friend meant it absolutely in all the cute ways.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me grab Izzy. What's up, busy, Hi, it's Mojo in the morning.
Speaker 2: Good morning, good morning. So I want to comment on the opposite side where Shannon said that Smith would tell so I had that same experience. I'm out and about my son with maybe.
Speaker 4: Seven or eight years old, and a guy tried to hit on me.
Speaker 2: And when we have as we got home, you went to my husband and.
Speaker 3: Said, I think you need to watch your wife.
Speaker 2: Because I tried to hit on her today.
Speaker 1: Seven Did you say seven years old? A seven year old saying watch your wife? Or that? I love?
Speaker 3: That is he is funny. That is so good.
Speaker 1: Where were you getting hit on? Where was it that the person came.
Speaker 3: Up to you?
Speaker 2: I think I was at a grocery store if I can recall now.
Speaker 3: So, but can I tell you something.
Speaker 1: Target is always the best way to look at my or best place to look at moms.
Speaker 2: Like you know you walk around Target. I fel like beautiful women in general are at Target. Yeah, absolutely, walking right, theyre always are. They're always in the store. But you got to go deep into the store.
Speaker 5: What you have to go where the pickup is. I'm using because we're efficient. Moms are efficient.
Speaker 1: I'm usually back corner past the refrigeration section telling me just walk.
Speaker 4: Through the dry top section in the parking lot.
Speaker 3: What a beauty section. What's up, Dakota? Here you guys, good morning, good morning. What's happening? Hey, CoV Just stick with the single moms, dude, they got the best snacks.
Speaker 2: I met my wife as a single mom, and dude, I rated that that clock every day before.
Speaker 3: What were some of the snacks she had in there?
Speaker 2: Ah, the little rice chrispies for the good fruit snacks, fruit roll ups, you know, just kids stuff, Dude. I'm a fruit snack. Don love a little fruit cup. You ever wake up in the middle of the night and pop up in a fruit cup? A fruit cup like pears? Or Hey, what's up Tori? How you doing.
Speaker 3: Good? What's going on? So a few weeks after I had my son Alice at Target and I got hit on and the guy asked us on a date and I was married.
Speaker 1: Oh no, in a date. It felt good, though, didn't it? Didn't it feel good?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that. I think it's great.
Speaker 1: Everybody wants to have somebody pay attention to them, so that's that's actually cool.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a good situation. It was nice. Hey, thanks for the call, Tory appreciate it.
Speaker 1: This texture, by the way, I don't know if they'll go on the radio, but this texture says hitting on single moms is perfect because you know they put out whoa ah, well they've had sex, right, because they've had kids.
Speaker 3: I don't know.