Speaker 1: So I'm going to this concert tonight. So going to this Morgan wall in concert tonight. And I want to know if I am the only person who checks the artist set list before the concert. And it's not necessarily to spoil the show, but it's to figure out my timing on things. I'm sure, like, I if you don't know this, you can actually google, you know, I think they even have like a site or something.
Speaker 2: It's like set list something whatever.
Speaker 1: But you can just google, you know, Morgan wall and set list and we'll say, here's a set list for, like, you know, the show that we're in Baltimore or whatever. And when I'm going to a show, I pretty much have already looked up when each song was going to play and when is going to be my mad dash to the parking lot.
Speaker 2: I do the same thing. Do you do that with other things too? Like do you ever do that with like your kids events?
Speaker 3: I have swim meetat example. I can see the line, like I can see the schedule beforehand. I'm like, all right, I'm leaving before the release. I don't care about the relays. I'm getting the heck out of there. Set list. Actually, West takes it a step further, and he will download. You can download the set lists and what I what I mean by that not just like the list, but you can actually download the songs in order, so you can like play it, play the concert leading up to the concert.
Speaker 2: Oh he makes a No, he doesn't make it like a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Like we just went to Forrest Frank at LCA a couple of weeks ago, and I knew exactly what the concert was going to sound like because we had been listening to it in the car.
Speaker 2: See.
Speaker 1: I don't do that because I don't want to send that to Chelsea because she doesn't like this. Chelsea believes that's a little bit of sac religion going on there. It's like sacriligious to do this.
Speaker 2: Well, you're doing it so you can leave early. I'm doing it so I know which song I don't like that I can go run and get another beer.
Speaker 1: Oh right, that's good. Yeah, yeah, yeah. I At times, you know, bathroom breaks for.
Speaker 2: Me, yeah is big one.
Speaker 1: And then there are times where you're just kind of like bored. Like I hate to say this, I don't know all of every artist's songs even though I'm here, Like I only know like sometimes the hits. Yeah, and there are times where there are some songs I don't care to know, Like.
Speaker 3: I hate it sometimes when new artists are like, I'm going to play a few new songs for you that I haven't released yet, I'm like, all right, yeah.
Speaker 2: Bye, I know we're not. I hate to say this.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised that you don't like that because I know that there was a portion of your life where you dated band dudes.
Speaker 2: So I'm assuming. I know. I'm not trying. I'm not trying to.
Speaker 1: Bring up that dark moment of your of your life, but I am saying you had a lot of those guys that probably in bed were like, hold on, let me play a song for you.
Speaker 2: Do theyre?
Speaker 3: Did they maybe PTSD?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: I don't like that they do this?
Speaker 1: By the way, I actually will say, just I roll over, Chelsea.
Speaker 2: Let me tell you a break.
Speaker 1: I'm going to tomorrow at seven forty. Let me try this thing real quick. I am also one of those people that when I go to a concert, like, if I go to a concert, I look up on the map where my tickets are, and I try to see exactly everything. Yeah, where I'm going to try to enter and exit parking obviously is a big deal where the concessions are that I want to go and I normally don't eat at at concerts, but I eat at games and I do this with Games two all the time, and nothing bothers me more than when I go in. The seat map that they have online is not the appropriate.
Speaker 2: Differently, like what is the what's that one site?
Speaker 1: Seat geek seat geek always has the wrong setup.
Speaker 3: Do you ever go to view form myseat dot com?
Speaker 2: I think is what it is? I like? Okay, I have and yet I like that one.
Speaker 1: But sometimes I've done it and the perspective looks like it's going to be great seat and it's a bad seat, and I end up buying it. Going this seat it is helpful, though. What's going on, Julie High, what's happening in its mojo in the morning?
Speaker 3: HII, good morning? How are you?
Speaker 2: Good morning? Do you think I'm weird doing all this stuff?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: So I went.
Speaker 1: We went to Motley Crue this past week.
Speaker 2: Okay, amazing concert. By the way, had a great time.
Speaker 3: But my favorite song is don't go Away, Man, just go Away.
Speaker 2: I'm like they're gonna play it, waited the whole.
Speaker 3: Concert, and you know, they're like, Okay, we're done, We're done, have a good night.
Speaker 2: So I we yeah, we get we get in.
Speaker 3: The car and my daughter goes, well, did you check the set list? And I was like, I didn't even know that that existed.
Speaker 2: I didn't know that was a thing.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, Julie, you got to know that. And I'm going to tell you something, can I can? I be honest, I'm really bummed out because Morgan Wallen is not doing one of my favorite songs, which really.
Speaker 2: Thought you should know that you know that song at all?
Speaker 3: No, by the way, he just dropped a song overnight, a brand new song, did he really? It's called bin By Now. I'm guessing he'll play it tonight.
Speaker 1: We should uh yeah, we should play it? Hold on sand Here I thought you should know is like one of my favorite songs.
Speaker 2: Do you know? Do you know Morgan Wallen much? Or are you not a fan? Julie? Yes, Oh my goodness.
Speaker 3: My youngest daughter loves Yes, she's yeah, she wanted he's not playing my favorite Morgan so.
Speaker 2: Which is I had some home? No, he is playing it, oh, Lydia, do you want to know? I just I looked up on my set list and it says he's not No, it's it's towards the end of the show.
Speaker 1: Is it the same for both' he's not playing that or what I want, He's got to play those. Let me see what's I looked at the one I looked at his last show in Baltimore.
Speaker 2: I think, well, I think so. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't want to tell everybody when it is, but it's it's going to be when I'm in my car on m fourteen, probably Christina, what's going on?
Speaker 2: Christina? Good morning, guys, Hey, what's happening?
Speaker 3: Not a lot. So I do the same thing as Wes, but I if I can't find a set list, I will make one and I will listen to all the songs so that way I know every single song at the concert because.
Speaker 2: I know when to leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that that's something that I think I might. You know, like, this is what I do, and I don't know if you guys do this too. When I'm leaving the concert and for the next like two weeks, that's all I listen to is whatever songs that I heard at a concert.
Speaker 2: I'm like, the two weeks before are you to gear up for listening to the setlist every song.
Speaker 1: See I'm the two or three weeks afterwards because I'm like, oh, I didn't realize how good that song was. Yeah, are you going to any concerts at all?
Speaker 2: You got? You got tickets to anything? Not right now?
Speaker 1: No, I wanted to go to Morgan Walland but I wasn't cashing out. Yeah, we may have a secret pair coming up this morning for the other contests that we might do, So be listening. Okay, keep listening to it.