Speaker 1: How's the stream stream commencing broadcasting on a M five to seventy LA Sports and streaming on the iHeartRadio Whip.
Speaker 2: It's the longest running afternoon sports show in the city.
Speaker 3: No congratulations necessary. All traces of Fred Rogan have been removed.
Speaker 1: This is petros in Money, Thank You, Thank You, hosted by Petros Papadakas terrible person, He's the worst and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 3: The pipes, the pipes, the pipe. Don't miss an episode. We're with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, follow the petros in Money Show wherever you get your podcasts now Here's Petros Papadakus and Matt money Smith.
Speaker 4: Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.
Speaker 2: Going to ukes petros In Money AM five to seven LA Sports Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app a Flex Alert today a two hour showy As, we'll head to Dodgers on Deck and then they'll head to the Galpin Motors broadcast booth for again a five zero eight pm First Pitch, Yoshinobu Yamamoto and Freddie Peroalta is your pitching match up with the Dodgers up one game to zero. In Milwaukee.
Speaker 4: In this NLCSP we are looking very much forward to tonight's game. Last night's game was very exciting for some, almost too exciting. But I would like to admonish my radio partner for something. I think you deserve admonishment. You do a lot I do, but for this, I want to say, Assa.
Speaker 2: We're sharing the studio together today.
Speaker 4: This great admiration for last week's guest that we brought on the show. Not enough admiration actually go down to the field and leave my Taihen rimmed Michelada from bartender, but enough admiration to say a lot of nice things and really give the guy a fair warm PMS. Welcome Snoop Dogg, Doctor Dre. The wash sack cleansing, I mean, we really washed Brian Anderson's sack hard.
Speaker 2: He's great at what he does.
Speaker 3: Well he is.
Speaker 4: But after your story yesterday planting the various seeds in my mind, and I'm weak minded.
Speaker 3: I am you know the play for this. I'm the proletariat. You know.
Speaker 4: Somebody says something to me like, hey, don't eat that, that could give you botchelism. It's like I walk around all day thing and I have botchelism. You know, I mean just I don't want putting things in my hat. A lot of strands in the old Duder's head an angle, and I'm thinking, you know that. And Brian Anderson he said it. He said it on this show, or he said it on the air.
Speaker 2: Set it on the air, that all of America except Dodger fans will be rooting for the Yeah, this show, Dodger fans would root for the Dodger.
Speaker 3: This show is on the air.
Speaker 4: But he also said it to a wider audience on television and said, no one outside of Los Angeles would be rooting for the Dodgers. And I guess that's fair. Maybe because Fox is in Los Angeles, They're definitely rooting for the Dodgers. They don't want to No Mariners, freaking Brewers, Dodd no God the futred matchup. But he said that, and then you know you factor in that BA one of the good guys is a Brewer's announcer, like Joe Davis is a Dodger announcer, and he's calling the Toronto Seattle series.
Speaker 2: Think about that one. By the way, you got Brewers guy calling Brewers Dodgers. You could have Dodger guy calling Dodgers, Yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean it.
Speaker 4: And if the Dodgers making all the way to the World Series, you'll get Joe Davis again.
Speaker 3: Right, he did year because that's what Fox has.
Speaker 4: But I'm listening to the game last night, and every time the Brewers were doing something which was rare, you know, they they their pictures did okay, I mean they only gave up one one run all the way until the ninth inning and then two on a walk. But every every time I heard his voice and be like what I was like, I believe I said it out loud and I'm not even I don't even root that hard. I mean, I'm Tommy Lee Jones and the fugitive around here. I don't care. But I was like, man, if this guy is I think there was something happened where the Dodgers left some people on or something happened, and he was like and the Brewers and his whole scrappy underdog yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Was like, this guy's going on a gender. This is son of a bitch. You know.
Speaker 4: I started getting and I and and I didn't want to feel that way about our gas and that he did something else that bothers me.
Speaker 2: Remember Tim Kates tried to get you fired for exactly that. Let's not forget.
Speaker 3: I don't want him fire. Yeah, you know you did say that before.
Speaker 2: We're like, we got to get this guy off.
Speaker 4: Well that's not true. We met a long time ago, but before we were intimate. Uh you you what you did? We're doing brewing talk and I had just called the u c l A game adroitly. I might add, what the tone in your voice?
Speaker 2: And there's nothing new on the petros and Money Show?
Speaker 4: And you said, what wasn't that the Petrosen Money Show wasn't it was like negative five? And Kate's and Kate's went on went on the postgame show and was like, I don't think that Petros Papadaka is that USC idiot should be allowed to make to call these u c l A games as if I should have to get on a plane and not be allowed to make a living in my town.
Speaker 2: I did say that, You're right.
Speaker 4: I remember that I heard it and I was driving to the pros versus Joe said at the Old Home Home Depot center. I was like, who is the son of a bitch saying that I can't make a limit?
Speaker 3: I didn't say that You're right.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that Brian Anderson is biased at all. I blame Matt Smith, and I wasn't saying that he's biased. I M not buying the Hall of America wants the Brewers outside of L. You planted those seeds and now I'm like, I can't listen to this guy. Bastards your final and I don't even dislike the Brewers like you do. You made a case, try to act like well they were some you know the kg B of Baseball.
Speaker 2: Edition when they moved to the n L from the a L and pushed the Astros from the the NL to the a L. Everyone was like, this is shady a F what's the final say. Let's hear him on a final call. Let's hear if he's disappointed at to to.
Speaker 5: Try and ready swing of the mess. And I'm like, China closes there so a glue strip, the police is loaded. Okay, pretty good call. No, he was fine, he was fine, Yeah, everything was fine.
Speaker 2: I just I put you Santo two ninety four shaped glass on everybody.
Speaker 4: I don't want to feel that way, and that's not what I don't want to feel those feeling.
Speaker 2: I don't think that Brian Anderson is calling the game with a brewery. No, I don't even kilt I do, But I he was incorrect when he said nobody wants the Dodgers but Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: And I think you were in many ways correct by saying, Yeah, the average baseball fan in Houston or whatever probably wants to see Shoho Tani pitching and hitting in the World Series.
Speaker 3: They probably, I.
Speaker 2: Would not the group of average joes people.
Speaker 4: That we're gonna have to be reintroduced to. Is that curio cheerio, cheerio. Who are the people? Who are the people?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 4: So I agree, I agree with the sentiment there, Matt, But it happened to me and I was like, you know the same. And look, I love Bill McDonald. I love Bill McDonald. He's one of my He's one of my favorite guys that you know, one of the first people I ever got to know in the LA media when I was playing at USC And when he starts screaming about Browny halfway into the first quarter of it because of nothing.
Speaker 2: Right now, Billy's driving around Newport Beach, go, Yeah, why am I catching? It's true though, Why am I catching I'm just saying, this is the and we love Geeter, but when Geeter.
Speaker 4: When he wets his pants because Lebron talks says two sentences to him once a year, I.
Speaker 3: Mean, he can't find you out that about the media.
Speaker 4: Can't get you that brother, Like it makes me say, well, it's true though, Like I'm just saying, this isn't just that we point the finger at people we don't know or national broadcasters like these are people that I absolutely love and they sound like complete goob daddy's on the air. You can't check out that you can't check down at the.
Speaker 3: Media can't find you, Lebron.
Speaker 2: I mean you can't find you the bron.
Speaker 3: Media can't find you, Lebron. I mean, what a bitch? Media can't find.
Speaker 2: Loves you know, and then media can't find you, le Bron.
Speaker 4: You know, there are other broadcasters that we despise and then attack, like.
Speaker 2: Victor Ross Big Fly locally.
Speaker 4: And then there are other broadcasters that we don't really despise but we don't respect, like Roger Lodge and the sports Lodge and all his stuff.
Speaker 3: What has he done to you?
Speaker 2: It seems like a nice guy.
Speaker 3: He's not.
Speaker 2: He's a phony I think he seems very nice.
Speaker 4: He's a big fat phony Roger Lodge is only for the lodge.
Speaker 6: When you check into the lodge, he's got a smile on his face. Yeah, he greets you warm land.
Speaker 4: And then when you go and then when you go river rafting, he sniffs your underwear.
Speaker 3: Okay, when you leave the.
Speaker 4: Room, he sniffs your underwear or your wife's Okay.
Speaker 3: He makes things up. But I'm just saying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying this isn't I'm not just attacking the Brewers announcement because they're playing the Dodgers and we're on your Dodger station and Yoshi Amamoto's on the mound against Freddy Peraltis Matt mentioned.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's just the shirt. Matt all right, Kates would know. I just feel like those are new I don't.
Speaker 3: Think they are.
Speaker 2: No, Okay, I can't believe you opening I'm just saying Opening Day, I felt like, why don't you.
Speaker 4: Just knock the train off the tracks and give me a stare at somebody's chest. You can't even tell, Matt, she's got her hair down like Brooks Shields in the Blue.
Speaker 2: Gard I'm sorry, distracted.
Speaker 4: Those are extensions. I'll tell you that I don't know. I don't know if her chests is real, but that ain't her real hair.
Speaker 3: I can tell you.
Speaker 4: That right now. I'll I'll tell you I've never been more afraid. I didn't really know about hair extensions other than with black girls. And there was like a redheaded girl once at my in my apartment, and then there was like this strand of red hair connected to like a some kind of weird claw in my bed, and I was like.
Speaker 3: This girl's bald.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 3: I didn't know.
Speaker 4: And it was like, you know, like twenty years ago, you know more than that, you know, And I was like, I didn't know that there's something that everybody could have a weave. I thought it was just something for my African American friends, girlfriends at USC, some of them.
Speaker 3: I did not know.
Speaker 4: But that from what I'm saying from the show we're watching, yes, I believe that's not her real hair.
Speaker 2: I'm with you.
Speaker 4: I don't know about her missiles, those warheads that she has pointed at the audience. I don't know about that.
Speaker 3: Okay. I'm not a smart man, and I don't come out here in fame like what's just happened?
Speaker 4: And you know, Thatt's here with his stylishly long big wave dave hair planting the farious seeds.
Speaker 2: They I, but again they I was not planting the various seeds on Brian Anderson's call. I was planting seeds on I am man.
Speaker 3: But you planted them.
Speaker 4: And now when I hear his voice, you think that I hear it black show when he's all brew crewed.
Speaker 2: Like Tim Kates listening to that Crosstown showdown.
Speaker 3: It wasn't even a cross Was it a crossdown showdown that I called? Was that why you were so mad?
Speaker 2: I don't remember what it was, but you're toning line.
Speaker 4: I think that was way before I ever called that sc. I called a couple of U SE UCLA games, but only like two or three.
Speaker 6: When I heard you do in the game, it felt like you like you made a call and you were like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah. I was like UCLA Arizona.
Speaker 4: Down, Arizona. Too bad for the Bruins. We'll be right back losers.
Speaker 2: That's how it's outed in my mind.
Speaker 3: Four three two, he's got saw.
Speaker 2: Here Coastkin Bruin talked Tim Kates with you, and look, before I get to the game, I just want to say something. We got to get Petros Papadakus. That's how you say his name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right off the calls papadiculous, this shit, this.
Speaker 2: Clown off the air for brewing games. This is ridiculous.
Speaker 3: That guy's a clown. All coming back to me, it sounds accurate.
Speaker 4: It still hurts on Twitter, you know when somebody says, like, hey, Petros Papadaga's this and that, and then somebody on the comic goes that guy's a class and then he just did a clown face like he has a clown, and it's like, I know I'm a clown, all right, all right.
Speaker 3: David vass is really excited about snell Zilla. I try to tell everybody tried to tell me it was different.
Speaker 2: He knew is different.
Speaker 7: Let me walk in like a rooster.
Speaker 8: David and stylin seven innings, nine strikeouts, winning Game one.
Speaker 7: WHOA, that's right, snell Zilla, baby, it.
Speaker 4: Was even better in this game one. Snell Zilla was dominant in a way. And it's like the sideline woman, lovely lady that works for Brian Anderson, of course, poisoned by his bias. La Lauren Lauren Well, Lauren g Hatty said.
Speaker 2: Denesse.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I think he pronounced with a J. It's kind of like the G and Gracie, you know. Anyway, Uh, she goes, she Goesty goes, she goes, She goes to lake, she goes, she goes to Blake Snell at the end of the game, like, everybody wants to know what's on that piece of paper you look at? He said, what is he gonna say? It's a T s Eliot Paul in this spire? What do you think it is? It said something about the hanter.
Speaker 3: Takes it up. Everybody wants out.
Speaker 4: Blake, what's on the cheat sheet that you look at? What's on the cheat sheet? Obviously it's it's a picture of my mother, Like it's the rap lyrics for my terrible rapping when I was a team.
Speaker 3: What do you think it is? She hod?
Speaker 4: Anyway, I really enjoyed the game. I hope everybody did too. What I would do is turn off the TV radio and listen to the Rao get Rick Monday and maybe you can just feel him look over at Tim Nelson. When Tim Nelson grabs his trapezist.
Speaker 3: He'll count Blake Snell steps back.
Speaker 2: Here's his payoff.
Speaker 9: Hey struck him out froze him with a curveball in snell Zilla high rising Milwaukee with eight shutouts Nelly a new postseason career high ten punch outs for Blake Snell.
Speaker 10: Nice.
Speaker 3: What about the final call from Nelly?
Speaker 2: Can we get that at that to try and strikeout?
Speaker 3: And then I want to.
Speaker 4: Hear him on the slide because that one over real well slide rule, No, the slide that David Vasse blew his arm off. He went down the slide and tried to act cool. Yeah, let's hear the final call. Does Rick Monday get in there?
Speaker 3: God? So here we go. The two two from trying to terrain strikes.
Speaker 9: Out, hanging Blake tryning slims the door. That's a win for LA. They hang on and take Game one of the National League Championship Series by a final of two to one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's not like anything that's being said is actually offensive.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 4: So I just wanted to plant those seeds. David Vasse will join us next from the chicken coop because he is walking in like a rooster.
Speaker 3: A rooster seven.
Speaker 7: Let me walk in like a rooster.
Speaker 8: I am stylin seven innings, nine strikeouts, winning Game one, whoa, that's right, snail Zilla baby, beautiful.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Congratulations Dave. You said I really got really got something on my face, now, don't I.
Speaker 4: Well, you did kind of push back on Snell's ass, said, Snell is going to be great in the playoffs and this is what it's all about, and wait till you see him.
Speaker 3: And Matt was like, wait, wait, wait.
Speaker 2: Let's let's down here. I've got these numbers here, Dave.
Speaker 4: These numbers say differently, Dave, put him in your face, in the face, Hey, everybody wants to know Snell Zillow.
Speaker 3: What's on that sheet.
Speaker 2: It's a chart for pitch locations for each hitter. I'm facing this inning.
Speaker 3: I thought it was a sun dial. It was roof's close, so.
Speaker 2: Soun catcher the sun and then you throw it at the hit her and they don't stand a chance.
Speaker 3: We'll be right back.
Speaker 4: But the one and only Davids on AMPI seventy l A Sports, your home of the NLCS progressing Dodgers.
Speaker 3: We've made it even easier to take LA Sports with you that summer.
Speaker 1: Make AM five seventy or your favorite AM five seventy LA Sports podcast a preset on the iHeartRadio app using Apple CarPlay or Android Auto road.
Speaker 2: Trip all summer with La Sports Flex Alert go un till four o'clock. Tim Kates will have Dodgers on deck for an hour before first pitch. Yoshiyamamoto Freddy Peralta is your matchup between starting pitchers in game two. Dodgers already up one game to nothing, Seattle up two games to nothing on the Blue Jays as that series shifts back to Seattle. Remember anything you can miss. Anything you miss on the Petros The Money Show can be relived via the podcast, The PMS podcast available wherever you get your podcast, but also on the iHeartRadio app. That's what we prefer because you can stream the show live on a daylight today where we're on a two. Maybe you're stuck at work, can't get to a radio, but your smart device allows you to listen to us live and then that.
Speaker 3: Way, wait you can't find you.
Speaker 2: You can contribute and be part of the show via the secret text OLSO line or social media or whatever it may be. David Vassey is scheduled to join us at some point before the top of the hour. I believe he's I think.
Speaker 3: You're going to get you.
Speaker 2: We do have a giveaway, Matt. You know there's a wonderful script written right there. Game one nail Bier Dodgers hung on for a two to one win. How about taking care of those shoot up nails? Oh, David Veasse is there?
Speaker 3: Go for it though.
Speaker 2: We got a gift card to give away to Hammer and Nails, the newest men's grooming shop in Los Angeles. It is a destination for men who are ready to elevate their self care with luxury services like haircuts, hot shaves, hand and footcare, all delivered in a relaxed, yet masculine atmosphere. Caller five right now eight six six nine eight seven two five seventy gift card to Hammer and Nails, premium barbershop grooming experience for men, locations all across Southern California. Again caller five, eight five seventy Thanks to our friends at Hammer and Nails.
Speaker 4: That seems like a good plan. You see him and you know him. He's got the parrot on his shoulder. In Milwaukee. Spectrum Sports net M Network brought to you by Service Titan dot Com. It's David Veasse SNeW Zella Dominates. David was a great night. Give us some perspective on why he's so good in the playoffs.
Speaker 10: Well, number one last night was what many considered the best pitch game they have seen in person in a long time, maybe you know. Just talking to Brian Anderson from TBS, he said he called Roy Halliday's no hitter when he did that Indiana lbs fifteen years ago or so, and he said that's the best game he had seen pitched. And it was one broken bat single away from being a perfect game for Blake Snell. He says, the minimum number of batters through eight inning since John Larson's perfect game in the nineteen fifty six World Series. And the reason why he's so good and the reason why he keeps getting better is because he's prepared number one, and he's determined to prove a lot of doubters wrong. He's pitching with a with a chip on his shoulder. He hears what everybody's saying. He believes that he hasn't been given his rightful due, and this is the reason why he signed with the Dodgers to have this opportunity on this stage, to be able to perform the way he believes he can. And I mean people talk to him like he's Emmit shean he's won two cy young.
Speaker 2: Dave, you asked him touch you have is touching straight? Dave, you talked to him and you asked him the question after the game, But just for you, were you surprised that he didn't go back out there in the ninth to try to go twenty seven up twenty seven down?
Speaker 10: I was. I understand, it's the postseason. I understand there's more games to be pitched, maybe even in this series, but going to the Dodger bullpen as a risky proposition these days, and those were low stress, one hundred pitches. I understand that may have been the plan before the game, but certainly when you see a guy cruising the way he was against the bottom third of the lineup, then you feel like, okay, I mean, send him back out there to get the last three outs. But Blake's a respectful guy. He's not gonna do what the manager tells him to. The manager said, you're done, So that was it, Dave.
Speaker 2: I think you know on the TV broadcast, there wasn't a lot of reaction to him not going back out there because of how dominant Roki Sasaki has been in this postseason, especially that last outing. Those three nings were just incredible, but this one looked different. It wasn't just the control, it was you know, what it set on the screen that it was ninety six ninety seven not one hundred and one. Kind of what is your takeaway and what might have been going on last night with Roki?
Speaker 10: Yeah, that's a great question. Something that we all noticed as it was happening, how the first pitch was one hundred miles an hour and then slowly it started to tick down. So don't know if that was mechanical or mental. I think that's something we still have to, you know, figure out with Roki. He didn't speak after the game last night, so we couldn't get first hand account about why he believed the velosi was sticking down. But obviously he struggled to find his mechanics all season, so he is human. He has pitched a lot in a short period of time, so all of those things may have factored into why the velosity was stipping down during during that ninth inning.
Speaker 4: I mean, it's been almost twenty four hours and people still don't know what happened in the fourth inning, Dave, what what happened?
Speaker 10: In the fourth inning, well, first and foremost, Taoska Hernandez was in the interview room just about a half hour ago, and he said, I asked up, literally said, I afked up by going back to a third base to retag because he did tag up. All he needed to do was to continue home. But what got him in trouble was going back to the bag and talking to Dino Ebel, the Dodger's third base coach. You know, he's telling him, tag up, tag up, Tag up. He did, and then when he came back to third base, he couldn't believe it and said, it's.
Speaker 7: Time to go.
Speaker 10: You got to go. And by the time Will Smith was directing traffic going back to second base, it was too late. And it just seems like the consensus was even though the extra umpire and left field did signal very clearly that it was not a catch, nobody is picking up the left field umpire. It's out of the line of sight. So maybe that's something that Major League Baseball will look at, where the runners on the infield and the coaches and everybody involved would be able to pick up an umpire that signals fair or out or foul or fair something like that.
Speaker 2: You mentioned taoscar owning it, and we've seen him do that all postseason. It's been kind of odd. Poor guy, seems like after every game he's got to do it. But Dave, what about some of our favorite people, you know, the coaches in Dino Eble. Is that just a bad angle for him in terms of like making sure Will Smith got over the third Like how did that whole thing fall apart?
Speaker 10: Well, he was taken off guard that chaoska Hernandez came back and by that point in time, Will Smith was headed back to second base. It's one of those plays that a lot of people have never seen that have watched the game for a long time, and you probably won't see that type of play ever again. And I'm sure all the guys involved are going to learn from it, and you know, if that situation ever arises again in their playing careers, they're going to understand where to go, what to do, what the rules are. And it's similar to a play that took place earlier this season in New York when you know Taylor Tremmel didn't catch a ball cleanly bounced off his glove, and at that point in time, it's not a catch, So you know, it's interesting that it's happened twice to the Dodgers in different ways.
Speaker 3: Dave, what's up with the offense? What's up with the Dodgers?
Speaker 10: Man, Well, you know, they had a few hard hit balls, four consecutive balls hit over one hundred miles an hour that were out. So they got to Freddy Parolt in the past. They expect to get to him tonight. I would expect at least a four earned run hangar on Freddy Peralta tonight. But they got to get Yamamoto some early runs that will make him be able to pitch a little bit more freely than what he did in his last start, and he needs his split finger fastball to be working tonight for the for him to be effective against the team that doesn't really chase a lot of pitches outside of the strike zone.
Speaker 2: Dave, we asked you after they won Game one in Philadelphia. You know, getting a split feels like it's enough. But in Philly it felt like, yeah, you almost want to get both with that team and the way that matchup was with those left handers. But what about Milwaukee. How big of a deal is it for them to get these first two with three back in La Versus just at least getting out of there with the split and feeling like you got your job done.
Speaker 7: Huge.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 10: If the Brewers lose tonight, there's a very good chance they don't win a game in this series, considering they still have to face Glass now and Otani in Los Angeles right now. This Brewer's team, I don't Yes, they've done a lot of good things, don't chase outside the strike zone, but they have not faced four starting pitchers that the Dodgers are throwing at them in their series. You know, it's hard to create havoc on the basis when you're not getting on bait. So we'll see what they have tonight. But I would venture to say if the Brewers lose tonight, they're not winning a game in this series.
Speaker 3: Wow. Well, Dave, we know you're waiting.
Speaker 4: Wow, we're waiting for an interview with Max Munsey for the pregame show, and we appreciate it. We know you're all stacked up and jacked up in Milwaukee, and I know a lot of Dodger fans hope that you don't make it back into that stadium American Fat White Family Park.
Speaker 3: We love you, Dave.
Speaker 4: Have a great day, and congratulations on all the great reporting. And we'll be listening on Moroco Casino, Dodgers on.
Speaker 10: Deck, okay, guys. And one other thing. I know some people believe that Blake Smell's card is a decoy. It's not a decoy. He actually showed me the card that he pulls out and what he has written on there on both the front and the back of the card as far as scanning reports and situations. So that was the highlight of my day.
Speaker 4: I heard that it is the Wasteland by T. S. Eliott and none other. We love you, Dave and have a great night.
Speaker 10: Okay, guys, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Thanks David.
Speaker 4: Everybody wants to know what is on the card? What's on the card?
Speaker 3: What does it say?
Speaker 2: Says to pitch this guy outside with two strikes? That's what it says.
Speaker 3: Do you think he writes it out like that or is he right?
Speaker 6: Yo?
Speaker 3: Dog throws strike out right here?
Speaker 2: You know what to do here, dog, whatever you want him to say. Dog.
Speaker 4: I am looking forward to c and Yoshiyamoto because you know Yoshimi Yamamoto and his last start, unlike Blake Snell, Matt not great.
Speaker 2: He was not good at all. Four innings against Philly, very upsetting to Dodger fan splitter was not working. They got blowed out eight to two, and some nerves, of course hit a uh after the Phillies were able to get that first one at Dodger Stadium. Uh. I like to envision that as being I was a cheater, you know, I like to cheat. And I like the idea of like having that tiny little handwriting that you would get on that little crib sheet that you would bring into the chemistry final or something and hold it right there and to call me your hand with the period of the table.
Speaker 4: Not to say that you're contradicting yourself, but just yesterday you attacked Ryan Braun for being a similar kind of tutor.
Speaker 2: He was accusing somebody else. He was accusing.
Speaker 3: Somebody had accused you.
Speaker 2: I own up to my mistakes, doctor Lennerude. You caught me fair and square, and I will take my suspension with honor, and it'll never happen again.
Speaker 3: Be able and Brewer's fever and feel the excitement of the big home run.
Speaker 4: None of those last night for their dogs, No, no, but they did. They did get one a crossing the ninth.
Speaker 2: This dog don't bite on two strikes and an outside pitch.
Speaker 4: And then, like all of that great work by by Blake Snell was almost erased a very upset and very perturbed looking Roki Sasaki, who was just not himself.
Speaker 2: Where's my heat? Where's my heat?
Speaker 3: Meat? It's not here?
Speaker 4: No, No, he was less than desirable. And perhaps some have intimated I won't say who, and I know they wouldn't do it on air, but some have intimated that perhaps his confidence, like Cecilia broke Paul Simon's, has been shaken. What Sasaki's confidence has been shaken daily by this Cecilia. You're breaking my heart, You're shaking my comfort and daily, Oh what shook his confidence The fact that he got his boobs ripped off last night. Yeah, he didn't look good and now he's not going to be good for anybody anymore.
Speaker 3: That he spoiled.
Speaker 2: He had one of the greatest pitching outings we've ever seen in the playoffs just two nights ago.
Speaker 4: Roki Sasaki is now like potato salad and a hot picnic.
Speaker 2: And perhaps why are you planting the furious seeds against somebody else?
Speaker 3: Planted those in my head on you?
Speaker 2: Must have heard that. You must have heard that at the Lodge some lodge bs right there, and I didn't hear That's some phony lodge bs.
Speaker 4: While drinking my whiskey sour at the Lodge bar last night, No with Trent Rush while asking him some tidbits about New Mexico football because he called the San Jose State New Mexico game the other day. No, I just am saying, somebody told me, some baseball type told me that, perhaps Sasaki and the look on his face, which was.
Speaker 2: Like, oh well, that's what it always looks like.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It looked like that were mowing down the affilies for three No.
Speaker 4: Perhaps if you were right about Blake Snell in the playoffs, I would believe what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 4: I don't know, but my confidence, my confidence, and your credibility has also been shaken.
Speaker 3: Truly. I don't know where it turns day it is daily.
Speaker 6: Maybe you're a baseball expert that told you this. Petros saw rookie Sasaki the first month of the season and then seeing him last night the same guy. Yeah, yeah, I can see where that person got that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well it made sense to me. The baseball type that told me. But then to hear that that same baseball type might have gotten on the air this morning and said nothing of the sort. And that also that also shook my confidence, you know. So every day, you know, let's be honest. Every day, like Paul Simon, my confidence is shaken daily.
Speaker 3: It's not easy.
Speaker 4: But we'll be back with some reaction from the listeners and we will talk more about what was a very interesting game one of the NLCS and beautiful downtown Milwaukee.
Speaker 2: I love this cover of the Elvis song.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't want to feel those texts. I don't I don't want to feel that. Yeah, but I'm gonna have to. You know what, it was the original that was just a lie.
Speaker 2: I like that you changed the lyrics a bit too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she flipped in.
Speaker 2: Elvis wrote all of his own music.
Speaker 10: Know that.
Speaker 4: Some guy was trying to hit me with the Elvis appropriation thing the other day, and I said, why don't you go watch Elvis live at Aloha Stadium and you watch him carry that orchestra and all those Hawaiians into the stratosphere with all that gold and that beautiful jumpsuit, singing the American Trilogy and you tell me that that guy is not a talented son of a bitch.
Speaker 3: Hello, PMS listener.
Speaker 1: Did you know Am five seventy LA Sports has a wide range of LA Sports podcasts. There's Rogan and Ronde, That one is my favorite, Dodger Talk with David Vasse, the Dodger Podcast of record, Clipper Talk Without a Musk, follow us all and many more. Just go to Am five to seventy LA Sports on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Big thank you to David Bass from Milwaukee. You will hear him on Dodgers on Deck. Tim Gates'll kick it off just after four pm, first pitch, just after five. We are your home of the defending World Series champion Los Angeles Dodgers. Game two. Yoshinobu Yamamoto. Freddie Perolta is your pitching matchup. Have you missed Dave? You can relive it through the podcast. Subscribe to that at the iHeartRadio app. Dave saying if the Dodgers win tonight, he believes that the sweep is very much a very realistic possibility.
Speaker 3: That's what he said. I heard him saying on a scam this morning.
Speaker 2: Gotta win this one tonight. That would mean sweet.
Speaker 4: David Vassy is not a believer in Brewis fever and he doesn't feel the excitement of the big home run.
Speaker 2: Well, he did give us a qualifier, which was, why would I.
Speaker 3: Have to renew a wire?
Speaker 2: Which is the doctor's win and I and then.
Speaker 3: Well, if they win another game.
Speaker 2: If they don't win, big trouble.
Speaker 3: Really your little China.
Speaker 2: Maybe not at all, but reflexes dropped your feet off hands.
Speaker 3: You're part of the.
Speaker 4: Team on the stands with your puzzo in your hands, your hands.
Speaker 3: You're part of the team, sitting in the stands with your puzzo in your hands, give it to come see what's come see what's going on? Oh my bad? Come see what Blue is a doing? Come on a cheer a superstar.
Speaker 7: Feel the leader.
Speaker 3: To join in the chair, Come on, stop you I love this. Why don't we have that on the team sitting in we have this ice.
Speaker 11: Cube talking about his Jimmy runs Tleave the Beaver with Bruy one.
Speaker 12: You with your excitement on the big home run, stumming your.
Speaker 3: Paper dumb in your hands. You're part of the teams. And Linda Scanty bitch, come.
Speaker 12: See what.
Speaker 2: Oh I love On the YouTube video it has the forty five on there. There's a few, I mean, there's a lot of you know what's on that forty five?
Speaker 3: P a little glove, A little ball with a glove that the deer believe in brothers.
Speaker 2: Be Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Can you find the that because it's almost the same conversation as.
Speaker 2: I don't know as my uh yeah, I've got.
Speaker 3: There are many sharks here. Now.
Speaker 4: Listen to the guy's reaction to where Lloyd Bridges tells him, no scars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's it. Let's let's hear.
Speaker 10: It that way.
Speaker 8: That's where you found the manganese, might be sure, but tell him in the sharks here?
Speaker 2: So what you want to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but you gotta play the whole thing.
Speaker 7: And I can always tell when I'm getting a.
Speaker 3: Little too curious. You have been in the Wars before?
Speaker 6: So far those skies.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm. Look glove with the ball.
Speaker 2: I moved it from location.
Speaker 3: How could he have moved it? How could he have moved it?
Speaker 2: I might be in a different area code, but I can still move things around to the.
Speaker 3: Big wedding and Imperial Beach. Look glove with the ball? Anyway?
Speaker 4: I love the Brewers song We'll get it up on the podcast. It's one of the great songs in the history of America.
Speaker 2: Stomp your feet and clap your hands. Part of the team sitting in the stands.
Speaker 3: I like the intro to why don't we have this? All we have is is ice cue Come. The fever with brow is for everyone.
Speaker 11: You'll be a.
Speaker 12: You're really excitement on the big stomping your feet in your hands.
Speaker 3: Grant you're part of the team sitting in the.
Speaker 4: The truth is in stop it there, Stop it there, that you were not part of the team sitting in the stands. You were. They're not going to pay you. You're paying them. So that whole thing is bs. I have some textiles.
Speaker 2: It's all about money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the whole thing.
Speaker 2: I'm part of the team, the emotions, but even even here, emotionally, I'm invested in this team, even us here. And I heard Freddie Freeman say, Katie on the board back at back at Dodger Stadium, the fans, you know, they got him through that extraining wind. Yeah, you know, without the fans, they might not have had the focus and the commitment to get that victory. I think it's a part of the team sitting in the stands.
Speaker 3: It is a monetary transaction.
Speaker 12: Uh the sexes a line brought to you by your so called Toyota dealers.
Speaker 3: We make it easy.
Speaker 4: I just assumed Smell's cheat sheet had the contra code for extra lives.
Speaker 2: Can never forget this.
Speaker 4: It's up, up, down, down, the right, left, right a start. Just because we use cheats doesn't mean we're not smart. Dave walking in like a rooster sounds like Timu rick Flair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was going for a rick Flair. I believe that's what Dave was.
Speaker 7: Let me walk in like a roost.
Speaker 8: I am styling seven innings, nine strikeouts.
Speaker 7: Winning game one.
Speaker 3: Who to them?
Speaker 7: That's right, snail zilla, baby Dave.
Speaker 4: What's worse pe when another analyst doesn't think you should do USC games, or one another ex player completely as flabbergasted that you used to play. Uh, well, you know I even when I was playing, you know, being a weird looking white guy and telling people you were the tailback. At USC, I dealt with a lot of people who were non believers. They didn't want to come see what was brewing, come see what's going on. They didn't want to stop their feet, not immediately sitting in the stands, not until I came over to the table and getting the fish off under their chair.
Speaker 3: Come see what co monitor? You a superstar leader?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Somebody texted that they got a hold of Snell's cheat sheet card and it's the when the big Lebowski colors in the piece of paper with Jackie tree Horn and it's a guy holding a big boots and this says, Oh, that's about the hotel I stayed in in uh in Cincinnati. Yeah, at the hotel I stayed in Cincinnati in nineteen nineteen is where the Reds players stayed during the home games of the Black Sox series.
Speaker 3: Oh so I have that going for me. Everybody's talking about the Fister Hotel.
Speaker 2: You should have watched eight Men out on your way there set the tone.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I had to bone up on UCF's troubles. The troubles happens almost with every team I call, Matt. Most all the teams I call are troubled. I got trouble bos whoa, whoa, All right, we'll be back with your word number.
Speaker 1: Song of the day.
Speaker 3: It's pend us some money on M five seventy. Be a believer in Brewers fear