Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five is six fifty five, five and.
Speaker 2: Six to fifty five five and six to fifty five No, no time out for the five and six fifty five. Mary Beth was our winner last week. She won a few before the end of the week. She's now going for four Mary Beth, Welcome back. Do you have a good weekend, Mary Beth?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, all right, sorry, no, that's all right.
Speaker 2: I got a little bit of slowness going in me right now, and it's literally just from eating too much yesterday and too much over the weekend. A lot of good stuff, a lot of sports over the weekend. Kylie is calling us up this morning from California. She lives though in our listening area, but she moved for a long term relationship with somebody that she'd been dating for How long, Kylie?
Speaker 1: Before you moved for six years?
Speaker 2: Okay, So he got a job in Cali and then you decided to go out there, and what does he do?
Speaker 1: Actually, I was in California and then I moved here. Oh oh, he moved here. Oh good, Well, we're happy to have you. Welcome. I bet you love our weather, don't you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a love hate relationship.
Speaker 1: I'd say, I get it. I get it. Wait, so what part of California did you move from the Bay Area?
Speaker 2: Was it fun watching that game last night, seeing all the sights?
Speaker 1: It was? It was I'm definitely familiar with the stadium. Did you get homesick at all? A little bit? You know, the normal?
Speaker 2: But yeah, okay, all right, I'm gonna lock you up Mary Beth in a soundproof area. We're gonna begin with Kylie and we'll ask the questions five pop culture trivia questions. Whoever gets the most right wins, Ty always goes to the champion. Question number one from the super Bowl last night, Bad Money brought out Lady Gaga as one of his special guests for last night's Super Bowl halftime show. She performed Die with a Smile, a song that she sings with which artist?
Speaker 1: Question number two?
Speaker 2: Speaking to the Super Bowl, Ben Affleck started in a commercial with several ninety sitcom stars like Jennifer Aniston, Jason Alexander, and Ted Danson.
Speaker 1: What business was that ad? For? Past?
Speaker 2: Question number three? Sinners starring Michael B. Jordan Turns Sinner star Michael B. Jordan Turns thirty nine Today true or false. He is the son of the basketball great Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: False.
Speaker 2: Question number four. This Olympic skier had to be airlifted to the hospital after crashing on the course this weekend.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Lindsay vonn And question number five?
Speaker 2: The hit show on HBO Max about two hockey players in love. Those two guys the stars that show spotted out to dinner out to dinner together, recently fueling dating speculation. What's the name of that show? Let's bring the champ back from a soundproof area? Pretty great? You got four to five good Challenger this morning, Mary Best, she missed just one. Question number one. Bad Bunny brought out Lady Gaga as one of his special guests last night at the Super Bowl halftime show. She performed Die with a Smile, a song that she sings with Which artist?
Speaker 1: Correct? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Speaking of the Super Bowl, Ben Affleck started in a commercial with several nineties sitcom stars like Jennifer Aniston, Jason Alexander, and Ted Danson.
Speaker 1: What business was that ad for Duncan? Duncan? That's the only.
Speaker 2: Question that Kylie missed, So Kylie, She's got to miss a couple of these ones. Here now, otherwise she's back with us tomorrow. Question number three, Sinner star Michael B. Jordan turns thirty nine today. True or false? He is the son of the basketball great Michael Jordan. False correct, she says, with a little bit of doubt in her voice. Yeah, three two no relation. Question number four, This Olympic skier had to be airlifted to the hospital after crashing on the course this weekend.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Yeah, she's gonna win this Weekday three?
Speaker 2: And question number five, The stars of this hit HBO Max show about two hockey players in love were spotted out to dinner together recently fueling dating speculation. What's the name of that show? Oh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I'm sorry, no clue on that one. I'm going to miss that one.
Speaker 2: When we have a tie heated rivalry, Yes, congratulations to you, Mary Beth.
Speaker 1: You didn't need it. You win with a tie.
Speaker 2: Kylie, we're gonna set you up with a parting gift. We are going to give you a gift card to go to Kroger. Thank you to Kroger for that. I was there yesterday picking up all my super Bowl essentials and we will be back tomorrow. Marybeth go for five with a new challenger for you. All right, have a great day.
Speaker 1: Bye, guys, it's mobile in the Morning's five is six fifty five five