Speaker 1: Yeah, super duper.
Speaker 2: That's nice.
Speaker 3: Might a goo Nito gay?
Speaker 1: Yes, boy, that is good news.
Speaker 4: It is the nineteenth day of May twenty twenty sixth. Good morning, everybody. Welcome to the partri of Morning Show. Here were on a Tuesday, Johnny Bones, I'm just way in, Martin, Marty Gallarnar, not Martin, her name's not Martin Glarner. Her name is Marty Gallarnaar. Martin's her cussin on her way in, and a lot of other people. You know, it's the show. You know, the show you've been listening for twenty five years. Almost. Here's May BARGATSI was coming in the Patriet Morning Show.
Speaker 5: Come on in.
Speaker 4: I'm glad you're here.
Speaker 6: So my sister Abigail, she bought a boat. She always wants us to go on the lake with her, and I have been. I don't like lakes like I want to like a pontoon, a boat that doesn't move.
Speaker 4: I'm in her boat.
Speaker 6: It's just just it's five hours. You just sit in the back of it. B be b b.
Speaker 1: Nolington talk. It's just chaos.
Speaker 6: I mean, stuff is flying everywhere. I'm sore for a month, just like is that from the boat there's no rules on the lake. It's just the wild West. Everybody drives as fast as they want. There's only sudden turns made out there. Everybody driving the boat is either drunk or eleven.
Speaker 3: No one's a normal person.
Speaker 4: You uh, last, yellower, the fish line is sweet.
Speaker 1: I know that feet is on your side. Yes, you here the distance under.
Speaker 2: The stray. I agree, sad.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the powers for money, Joe. It's Tuesday, May nineteenth to twenty twenty six. Sim Corey cole BET's Chris Hockey. There's Paul neat sauce, Lambert Zachary's here. Bonus in the second, Marnie in a second. My San Antonio Spurs are up one nothing.
Speaker 3: You know again?
Speaker 1: You know Ben yesterday said he doesn't like betting on golf because he doesn't watch golf anyway. Right, it was beautiful outside on Sundays, like I wasn't gonna watch that.
Speaker 3: Why would I bet on it?
Speaker 1: And I'm starting to agree with that mostly as well, it's it's more fun to bet on.
Speaker 3: It than watch it.
Speaker 1: And then I got money in the spurs thanks to my dad. I stayed up in watch the entire game. Double overtime ended it like, well, I don't know ten geez ten forty five. I forget exactly what time it ended, double overtime.
Speaker 3: Hell of a game. Yeah, I saw they won this morning. They're gonna sweep that team.
Speaker 1: Now. I don't think they're sweet.
Speaker 7: I mean Wemby had forty one points in what twenty something four rebounds.
Speaker 1: No one can stop him.
Speaker 7: I mean, Hawk talked about it for so long today that I had to be like, buddy, I gotta go turn the show on and sure it started.
Speaker 3: You have to prep to yeah, I mean, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: You can nap.
Speaker 3: But he was into it as well. He's gonna he's gonna win money.
Speaker 4: Al seriousness. Yeah, we're not done talking about basketball.
Speaker 1: No, not yet.
Speaker 3: We're down to the final four.
Speaker 4: I thought I thought the rules lost.
Speaker 1: They sure did, But what the hell Spurs have not Let's go.
Speaker 3: No cares you're gonna win money. No one cares you're gonna win money.
Speaker 1: No I care if you think the thunder are going to get swept out. That's the opposite.
Speaker 7: Nah nah, But I just don't. It's just I don't know how you you can stop Wemby for four games.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've tried, actually know how I stop him? Oh, I don't turn on my television.
Speaker 1: Oh that's sad. Yeah, I didn't watch it either, but I was watching the hockey game. Yeah, our guy toast. Yeah, it's ober for Jason Zucker.
Speaker 5: H Is it really?
Speaker 1: Overtime loss? The Montreal Canadians win in Buffalo Game seven? So the Canadians moving on to the Eastern Conference finals. Jason Zeer and the Sabers done.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sucks, sure does. Yeah, and they tied it.
Speaker 7: I thought they were going to come back and win, and then they lost, you know, a t terrible, hideous over. Not the greatest goal either, No, not not not great really Yeah, threw his helmet down the tunnel.
Speaker 3: He was not happy. Yeah, it wasn't good. A great game other than that, sports man, Yeah, I like sports. Yeah.
Speaker 8: And then flipping over the NBA watching the double overtime. It was a good sports night.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: How great was that game?
Speaker 1: Zachary? You were up? I saw you on Twitter when I was still watching it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was.
Speaker 1: The game was unbelievable. If every NBA game was like that, it would be wildly popular. Yeah, but unfortunately there's nothing like that in the regular season. Ever, it was awesome. Last night's game was awesome. I was cheering for the Spurs. It was extra awesome, but in general awesome.
Speaker 3: Games like defense was crazy.
Speaker 1: Yep, tons of drama.
Speaker 7: I mean, if they win this, they have to be heavy favorites to win the whole thing, right, favorites.
Speaker 1: Maybe not heavy, but they'll be favored. Whoever comes out of the West is winning. Yeah, yes, sir, Yeah, what times can't slow them down? Cat's got nothing. Cat can't slow down Wemby. The police can't stop him, your mama can't whatever. The bit common says is, yeah.
Speaker 7: I just when you watch a game like that last night and I didn't you didn't know, But I'm making like a statement about.
Speaker 1: It when you see, like, tell me what what you learn from what you didn't see last night? I didn't see anything.
Speaker 4: Joe's and a cup of Joe.
Speaker 7: When you see the forty one twenty four points, there was no way the Wolves were ever gonna beat them.
Speaker 1: You know it's double overtime, right because they played double overtime.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but still though he was saying, dominating and still you throw the ball high enough and he's the only one who can get it correct.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they don't just do that play every time, like domination.
Speaker 4: Like back up and throw the ball to Randy Moss.
Speaker 3: He's open, yes, correct, same exact thing. Yep. You can't stop it, so I don't know how they expect anybody to stop it.
Speaker 4: You can't even helpe to contain it correct.
Speaker 7: If you have Chet Holmer and and you can't slow it down, nobody else can. And they're gonna win the chance.
Speaker 3: I'm telling you everybody, no one.
Speaker 1: On Twitter and no one on the they can't stop talking about how Wemby and Chet hate each other. Ye hate each hate each other. Doesn't go back to like some kind of like youth thing. Sure, yeah, I like actual dislike in the NBA. It's pretty rare. Yeah, pretty good man.
Speaker 3: All right, yeah there you go.
Speaker 1: Man, there's that.
Speaker 4: Yeah cool? What time is that?
Speaker 1: Nope? That's it?
Speaker 4: Nothing?
Speaker 3: No, that was it?
Speaker 4: Really?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: That was it?
Speaker 4: Oh? That seems like less than I hope for. Who's Who's just somebody's got it their turkey's done.
Speaker 3: You can I ask you a question?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: Wait?
Speaker 7: Oh you know how the time I told you I saw a ghost and then you guys got mad that I didn't share it until like the last thirty seconds.
Speaker 1: Of the show. Yeah, and then the next day you told it and it was a railroad crossing sign.
Speaker 7: So yesterday, boy, my wife texts me and says, hey, the the fuse on the microwave is out.
Speaker 3: Will you go downstairs and fix it? And I said sure, So I go down.
Speaker 4: Are you sure that text was meant for you?
Speaker 1: Maybe? Maybe not?
Speaker 7: And uh, I flipped the switchback over right. Gives me the you know when it's like kind of crooked one way and then you just flip it back. You know how to flip a switch right?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. Maybe you don't. Maybe you don't.
Speaker 4: Maybe you don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, do you Your fancy house might not have all those weird things, don't. I don't have breakers anyway?
Speaker 4: Break one nine?
Speaker 7: So you go up So I go upstairs. I have proof that something is following me around. I go upstairs.
Speaker 4: Is he about one year old and a bed foot tall?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, besides him and my iPad that has been closed since yet Sunday when the golf was on.
Speaker 3: Is closed. It's never been opened. It hasn't been opened.
Speaker 7: No one has opened it, and it's just playing some random soccer game over in Europe.
Speaker 3: I'll show you here.
Speaker 1: I'll show you now.
Speaker 2: I know you.
Speaker 4: So you're saying the ghost is a soccer fan.
Speaker 7: I don't know what the ghost is, but the ghost the the iPad is fully closed and it's it's like it's it's it would be like a laptop closed playing something. It was terrifying because all because all I did was switch the microwave back on and that must have sparked something in the energy of my home. The ghost didn't like it, so it started playing random soccer on my iPad.
Speaker 3: I have I'll show you the video.
Speaker 1: I know what Chris feels like when we talk about basketball.
Speaker 4: I want to go back to basketball.
Speaker 7: Okay, but you're just saying my iPad just started playing soccer highlights, not open, fully closed off.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know if it's a ghost, but it's weird.
Speaker 4: Man, stick to your guns. If you think it's a ghost. Did you say it's a ghost.
Speaker 1: Maybe it is.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's the wizard man that follows me around. So you think he's attached to you now, I think so. I think he's followed me from home to home.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yes, and crazy person home to crazy person.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that doesn't just happen. It doesn't just start playing. I don't just disappear.
Speaker 7: Correct, But if I was watching soccer and all of a sudden, like which I would never do. But if all the sudden, this ghost does just started like it the soccer that I was watching, or if like all of a sudden, it was just go golf.
Speaker 3: Highlights, I'd go, that's kind of weird, but that's what I was watching.
Speaker 1: But I found out today that it actually is a ghost, but it's Pele, and he just likes the Pele. The spirit of Pele somehow is trapped in Plymouth, Minnesota, in your house. So all he wants to do is try to listen to soccer highlights because he can't see him. He didn't even open the iPad.
Speaker 3: No, he wants to hear him, just started playing.
Speaker 7: I just think that's weird because I went downstairs flip the switch on the microwave. Has nothing to do with the story, correct, No, but it does because right after I did that, I could hear my iPad making weird noises.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like like I was playing some stupid soccer highlight.
Speaker 4: Oh oh, I see what you're saying. So the stupid noise was a soccer.
Speaker 3: Highlight during the break. I'll show you the video.
Speaker 1: I don't care. I don't want to see.
Speaker 4: I love lonch of stuff.
Speaker 1: Kelly's the same.
Speaker 3: Well, no, she wasn't there at the time. I mean, I'm surprised she's going to be there when you get home.
Speaker 1: After that story.
Speaker 4: I'm telling you don't chickens.
Speaker 3: I mean, okay, but it's fine. He did say at the time, Like, there's no assumption that she's still there. Yeah she might. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Maybe she's running in fear because Pele's watching soccer.
Speaker 3: Maybe my iPad is just playing random European soccer games.
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's like being escorted out of the country right now. Yeah, maybe by a group of concerned citizens.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Maybe maybe she's skipping town.
Speaker 1: There's John Boone. I'm surprised he didn't turn around.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I die bone. Check this out, guys. Gen Z shoppers are energizing a mall revival. Young consumers prefer in person shopping experiences over online carts. Data from Neils and i Q shows gen Z retail spending is expected to pass twelve trillion dollars globally in twenty thirty, I should say by twenty thirty, with growth outpacing every other generation. Data from Sircana also found shoppers between eighteen and twenty four years old and made sixty two percent of their journal general merchandise purchases in physical stores last year. How about that it's turned.
Speaker 3: Around, Jepsy, that's good news.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I like I like shopping in malls.
Speaker 1: Look at that nice handshake good morning or like a regular handshake.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 1: Thanks for the coffee man, Yeah, thank you. Johnny like malls? Do you like mallsm al?
Speaker 3: I like malls. Sure, I was at the mall yesterday. See he's one of them.
Speaker 1: Yes see, you're one of them.
Speaker 9: I go about twice a year, and it's because chause, your birthday's coming up, So buy some stuff.
Speaker 1: Oh so you got her golden pretzel pass at any Ann's no done?
Speaker 4: Her clothes you want?
Speaker 10: Now?
Speaker 3: I buy her women's clothes. Oh like filthy stuff as far as you, as far as you notes for her.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I probably wouldn't be saying I buy her like dresses. I buy her.
Speaker 4: Outfits, sure, yeah, A little like nurses outfit. I know a lot of guys who are pregnant.
Speaker 9: I feel like they can do that for their wives. I go and buy clothes, but I like buying clothes for her, and it usually works out pretty well.
Speaker 4: Like a little little uh, little furry kind of you're a panda, like a lovely sun dress. Yeah, me too.
Speaker 3: What what mall did you go to? What stores do you go to to, you know, look for women's clothes?
Speaker 4: Do they ever ask for your return?
Speaker 3: Where'd you go? I went to Mall of America and I went to loft A.
Speaker 1: No, not really familiar with loft.
Speaker 3: I'm not familiar with them all of America.
Speaker 1: Let me back up that I'm very familiar with I'm familiar with Lost.
Speaker 4: I am typing in what percentage of men buy clothing for their wife. While there is no singular, up to date statistical percentage available, broader consumer research on couples fashion habits reveals that dynamic where men frequently rely on their wives for clothing choices, but not the other way around.
Speaker 1: Duh, Yeah, I don't. I don't think I have ever bought any piece of clothing for my wife in these seventeen years that I've known her.
Speaker 4: No zero edible panties count your MIC's son, because I bought some for lawyer Lambert.
Speaker 1: Oh did he like him? Well, he never ate him.
Speaker 4: Nois he was still sweaty when he put him on.
Speaker 1: Oh he's still wearing.
Speaker 4: They stuck to him. You ever, like, if you ever I wondered what a fruit roll up would feel like wrapped around your nuts at bro you could ask your dad.
Speaker 3: I'm not all right, I'll ask him. I'll text him right now. He's got to be up.
Speaker 4: He is, he's in the shower still.
Speaker 1: I don't know they sold edible underwearing the flavor of chocolate covered strawberries.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm sure they do. They have to.
Speaker 4: You got her a sundress, Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 9: I think it's actually something I recommend to men to try it, because first of all, I just got to get some of the basics, right, Like, you have to go to a store who's closed she likes because if she doesn't like it what you got, or you got it in the wrong size or something, she can go back to the store and she gets credit and she gets to buy the stuff that she.
Speaker 3: Wants, right sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The big thing is you just got to find out.
Speaker 9: Her size because they've all come in a bunch of different sizes, go on for six or eight or ten like.
Speaker 3: Things would be nothing to us. So so you didn't go to hot topic.
Speaker 1: I did not go to hot topic that story I do.
Speaker 3: What about Spensers? Did that make a dispensers?
Speaker 4: What about the buckle?
Speaker 9: I I am not a gatherer when I go shopping, I'm a hunter. I've got something in mind. I'm going to go to that store, I get it and I get out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't.
Speaker 9: I'm not doing a lot of gathering of information and hunting for the best this or that. Or you got a plan, I've got a plan. I'm going to carry out that plan. I'm going to finish it. That's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Your would your plan get completely derailed if your iPad started playing soccer highlights?
Speaker 3: I was trying to think, as that story was going on forever, which of the three of you would be the most likely to be haunted? Oh it's me, I am haunted because Zach has seen it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it is.
Speaker 3: Probably it might be Corey because we all know that at some point Chris killed a man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, or Wiill or has he will somebody over and kept going yeah, likes like, but we also.
Speaker 9: Know that he would not if he was haunted, he would not admit it to himself, let alone to us. Therefore, he would never actually do that.
Speaker 4: If Jesus was a guest on the show, he still wouldn't believe. Wow, if he was sitting in that show right there, he'd still ask for proof.
Speaker 1: How do you know he's not well, said Bonus. Oh Man, think highly of yourself, do you? I don't know why he said that, like Yoo.
Speaker 3: Gutter helmet's pretty awesome.
Speaker 7: Though, Yeah, the best gutter helmet and gutter heelmet mn dot com.
Speaker 3: Never clean your gutters again. Gutter helmet mn dot com.
Speaker 1: Right, Bonus is here, Marny later, this is the power of Trim Morning Show on the Fan. You think a ticket for not wearing your seatbelt is the worst that could happen until you get in the crash, so saws. Last segment, you were talking about a ghost your iPad and then you guys are talking about you know, I could see a ghost or.
Speaker 3: Jesus spright in front of me and not admit it.
Speaker 1: Right. That's kind of kind of, at least temporarily the plot to this new show that I'm watching that's fantastic, by the way, and it's not normally a show that I would watch Ghosts on CBS. It's called Widow's Bay on Apple. That's with your Dive Matt Reeve from the Americans. He's the lead and that's kind of the plot. Is he is the mayor of a small island town, like off the coast of like I don't know, Massachusetts or something. I don't know exactly where somewhere in New England is sure bell planing, oh really, and weird stuff starts happening. But just like the mayor and Jaws doesn't want to admit there's a shark in the water, he essentially doesn't want to admit that weird stuff is haunting his town, and he sees some widows Widow's Bay. I've heard great things about it. Is it's creepy as hell. It's like a Stephen King. Yes, I'm not surprised because it is really really good. It's actually got some humor, but it's super dark and mysterious and creepy. And I'm not normally into horror shows, but this one's fantastic. I specifically gave it a shot because I love Matt Reese so much. What another four? I think four episodes of four, all of them fantastic. So anyway, Widow's Bay Apple TV. I feel like creepy shows highly recommended. Ye man, I have no idea how many episodes are left. I know they're doing the weekly bit, but uh yeah, if you like creepy shows, there you go.
Speaker 3: Widow's Bay episode five tomorrow in Yemen. And what if the mayor from Jaws was elected to run a Stephen King town.
Speaker 1: That's insane. That's that's the rotten tomatoes consensus.
Speaker 3: No, that was that was a friend of mine.
Speaker 1: But no, that is that's almost exactly what I just said, and that's exactly how I we describe it. He doesn't want to admit that that a couple of crazy people in his town that are screaming no, this whole island is haunted, and he's like, what are you dumb? But then he sees it with his own eyes and still doesn't want to admit it because if he admits it, then the whole town's economy crumbles, much like the mayor and Jaws. I wonder if that's whoever created the show. I wonder if that was the elevator pitch maybe yeah, because that is definitely the vibe. It's fantastic and it's.
Speaker 9: Not all been dropped right coming out gradual and only four so far, four episodes so far, so you can catch up.
Speaker 3: They're bare chested, yeah, has hear any of that?
Speaker 7: No, no nudity so far, ghost boobs man, that'd be great total of the podcast so far?
Speaker 9: Can you Apple TV's stuff? Like if I downloaded them and watch the amount of plane where you're going? I'm going to Cologne and I'm going to Europe alone.
Speaker 4: You're going to Cologne?
Speaker 1: Yes? Yeah, Why wouldn't you? Why do you? Why stand?
Speaker 9: The Riggs was he has a conference in Germany and so he's like, you want to meet me in Germany And we're like, well that's closer than Japan, so sure.
Speaker 1: Good for you, something people casually do. Let's just meet in Germany.
Speaker 3: It's halfway, good for you.
Speaker 9: So yeah, we're doing a week a week, most of a week in Cologne, a long weekend in Barcelona, and then a week in Paris with our kid.
Speaker 3: So I'm excited. Good for you.
Speaker 4: Unannounced, like did this just come up? No?
Speaker 9: I think I've mentioned that A couple of times. I'm going to Europe, but I've going to Barcelona. I'm going to so it's haird.
Speaker 4: Because I honestly I thought I remember you saying when you got back from your last trip, you guys just needed to stay home for a while. We do.
Speaker 3: As soon as this one is done, we are staying home for.
Speaker 4: A while, watching your seat. Next summer, I'm not playing as many gigs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he talks of that for as long as I've worked here, I'm playing cards.
Speaker 1: That is correct.
Speaker 3: Hey, so what what trek is shorter you to Germany or Germany Japan? That is a good question.
Speaker 1: How close.
Speaker 3: That's a good question in terms of time zones? What are are we six time zones from there?
Speaker 1: Russia has like six time zones, doesn't it, and there seven.
Speaker 3: I think it's almost the midpoint. It's got to be close. It's real close to the midpoint.
Speaker 1: If only there was a website where we could look this up instead of just guessing.
Speaker 9: So we're actually meeting in Paris, then we go to club, we take the train to close. So I think in Paris, that stupid airport we're probably closer to so gout that airport sucks.
Speaker 3: Paris yeah, so Charles degall right, yeah, terrible, that's what we fly into.
Speaker 9: But then when we're flying from Barcelona to Paris, we didn't pick the We took Ryan Air, which doesn't go to Charles de Gallic, goes to that other airport that's eighty five kilometers north of Paris, So we got to figure how we're getting from that airport to.
Speaker 3: I got it right here.
Speaker 7: A direct flight from Tokyo to Germany takes fourteen to fifteen hours.
Speaker 1: All right, that's long.
Speaker 3: It's much longer.
Speaker 7: And uh, Minneapolis to Germany is ten hours and forty seven minutes. Now that's so who knows if it's correct. That sounds about right about a long way.
Speaker 9: So you know, flights going east to west take longer, or going east to west take longer than flights going west to east because you're fighting the Gulf Stream whatever, at least in the US. I wonder if it's the same way, like maybe it's about the same.
Speaker 1: Distance, but I think it's the opposite on Venus.
Speaker 3: Yeah, is that right?
Speaker 1: Well, good for Venus, the only planet that spins the other way.
Speaker 4: There's probably another.
Speaker 1: In some place, not not the other trillions of planets that are out there?
Speaker 3: What's the one that rains diamonds drink the gale?
Speaker 1: Like Neptune and Uranus both?
Speaker 3: Do I think I got a popular as?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Random? Do you believe you have a popular aus?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: I mean you have a flat, gross looking butt. I didn't say good looking, said popular.
Speaker 4: Dude, prove it. I don't think you do. I bet you got a big old, floppy gloppy.
Speaker 1: Do you want to see it?
Speaker 4: I kind of do.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I'll show you off the camera one on one. But what are you point that's not going to see it?
Speaker 4: I thought you love this show?
Speaker 7: That's not going to get us clicks or headlines? Can I show my slabs on YouTube? Don't they not share nudity? I don't know if that's going to be considered nudity.
Speaker 3: I mean it's vulgar.
Speaker 4: I think they're going to think it's a cookie.
Speaker 1: Just mean, I don't believe his ass is considered you know, yeah, like right photographic?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think they're they're gonna do whatever.
Speaker 4: Who's cooking with all that broccoli?
Speaker 3: It's not that bad. I don't think it's that bad. It might be, I don't know. I haven't looked at my slabs.
Speaker 1: In a while.
Speaker 7: It was the last time you photographed him. I don't think I've ever photographed my butty. What about videotapes, I don't think I've ever videotaped my buttchy, you've never videotaped the act?
Speaker 3: You know what's funny?
Speaker 7: Like the videotaping thing, that's not a thing anymore, but we still say it, right, I mean, like you say, hey, did you video the or did you tell that?
Speaker 1: That's just generational but.
Speaker 7: Like, yeah, the younger there's no way the younger generation says that, right, or film right there?
Speaker 3: We don't write.
Speaker 1: They just say record yeah, because obviously we're not filming anything. But even people with their rphones, they'd be like, hey, well, who's gonna film this? Yeah, that's just a thing.
Speaker 4: It's like people say I saw that movie in theaters when they only saw it in one Well said, yeah, I says that it's it's part of the part of the language.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a record deal.
Speaker 4: Yeah. No, I never said that.
Speaker 1: You're avoiding the question. The question was the question, did you ever videotape the act? Oh?
Speaker 3: I'm sure I have at some point. Yeah, I'm sure you know whether you have, Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah. Remember you walked into me and you're Dad, and you're like, I gotta get this on film.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, I think you said.
Speaker 1: Something like, how do I blur out my dad?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's exactly were you There was hawks, Sweet, it was the ghost of Pele.
Speaker 4: He was directing.
Speaker 3: He's in my house. Man, I showed a Hawk the video. He couldn't believe it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he couldn't believe it. No, he said that I did.
Speaker 4: I couldn't believe it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he said, why is it playing soccer?
Speaker 4: That's what I said. He's right, I could not believe it.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's maybe you know what it might be.
Speaker 7: No, it might be a spirit showing my preview to Hell and it's just soccer highlights.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 4: I can hear actually in the background, I think I did hear Kel say this is my Hell.
Speaker 3: No, she wasn't there.
Speaker 4: That's the point.
Speaker 1: If you knew that Hell was just non stop soccer viewing in highlights, that was the rest of your life. Rest of eternity was just watching soccer. That's not bad.
Speaker 7: I'd get in the best shape of my life, so I'd live as long as possible so I didn't have to go to that.
Speaker 3: But that's not that bad.
Speaker 1: I mean when compared to what hell could really be, if hell really existed. Yeah, if you found out today, Well, if I'm just the worst person that's ever existed on earth, the worst thing that could be in my future is just NonStop soccer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's not that bad. You could go murdering. I'm not gonna robbing, stealing. I'm not gonna do any of that. Why because I wouldn't do well in jail.
Speaker 1: I have small hands.
Speaker 3: But it's eternity with soccer highlight. It's not a big deal, especially if you did watch it live, because those stadiums are really fun.
Speaker 1: Sure I do.
Speaker 3: I have small hands. I would not survive well in prison.
Speaker 9: And if you go to like Scottish Premier League games, then at halftime you can go out gets smoke up a few lung darts.
Speaker 3: Oh maybe I'm into soccer now, Front Page Sports. In a second.
Speaker 1: This is the Power Trip Morning Show on the Fan.
Speaker 3: From the one ape.
Speaker 8: Bonus Bucks is back on kf an. We have nine chances for you to win one thousand dollars every weekday. That's every hour from nine am until five pm. Tunch of the keywords learn more head to cafe and dot com. Bonus Bucks is presented by big deck dot Com.
Speaker 9: It feels like you're about to go on vacation music. It does only to a sunnier locale. Yeah, not Cologne, No, but Barcelona. Will you bring cologne to Cologne?
Speaker 3: Well, I don't need you. I don't need I don't need to. They've got all the cologne. I thought, just maybe you may like your own. Well, I also I also don't need to. Okay, So you go to Paris and Paris?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: What? Yeah?
Speaker 3: He asked Parish. Will I bring plaster in Paris?
Speaker 1: Sure? No?
Speaker 4: Huh? Good Hamburg and I could a hot dog?
Speaker 1: No, you know what.
Speaker 3: Cologne has a lot of beer.
Speaker 4: Oh, perfect makes sense.
Speaker 1: You gotta give us a chance to guess.
Speaker 3: Perfect for you, Bonye.
Speaker 4: He didn't want us to be wrong again. He's worried about us.
Speaker 3: Yep mm hmm.
Speaker 4: That's a good point. I mean they drink it warm. I think, are you cool with that?
Speaker 3: Uh, they do not drink it warm.
Speaker 4: They don't know. Is that was that? Have I been snowball? Yeah?
Speaker 1: They don't work.
Speaker 9: I mean England is more about the warm beer. I think that German Germany, German laggers and pilsners and that sort of thing.
Speaker 3: Those those are not served.
Speaker 4: Form how much timed on trees?
Speaker 1: Brilliant?
Speaker 3: When what is there one beer you're looking forward to? So Colod is.
Speaker 9: Known for their colsh. Everybody serves They've got a bunch of brewers that make colsh. Coulsh is a style of beer that's kind of kind of a mixture between a lagger and or a pilsner in a sour and very refreshing.
Speaker 3: And I I'm looking forward to those. I like coulshs very much.
Speaker 1: Thank you for honesty.
Speaker 9: You might recall that there was a skulsh at Odi Pills Brewing. Sure that was a culsh.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Will you be doing gleaming in the Geek from there? I will be doing Gleaman and the Geek from there. Correct, Yes, yes, you will not be without your gleaming in the Geek.
Speaker 1: Fit appreciate it all right, Let's do fun paid sports, Yes, because there's.
Speaker 3: Sports, there are sports.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of sports. Last night, Yeah, man, it was awesome.
Speaker 1: Paid Sports presented by Holiday Station Star Holiday Station Stores by two get one free Red Bull for a limited time mix and maxin he flavors you want of Red Bull with our friends at Holiday by two get one free, including the summer edition of Red Bull. But you can get the you know, like the zero stuff, the regular stuff, flavored stuff, whatever you want red Bull at Holiday Game one last night, double overtime, the Spurs beat the Oklahoma City Thunder one twenty two to one fifteen to take a one nothing series lead over the defending champs. Victor Wembin Yama forty one points, twenty four rebounds. He's the youngest player in NBA history with a forty twenty game in the playoffs. Down three, first overtime, Wemby launches a twenty eight foot three with under thirty seconds ago and just drills it. That tied it at one o eight. We go to double overtime. They dominate late. He catches every ball that's thrown like seventeen feet in the air and then just hammers it one twenty two to one fifteen. That snaps a nine game postseason win streak for OKC dating back to last year's Finals, And you could argue, for most of the game, the only player really keeping them in the game. When the Spurs had like a ten point lead, and it felt like they were pulling away as Alex Caruso just hit a million three pointers. He was eight of fourteen, had thirty one points. That's when SGA was struggling. SGA got a little bit hot late and obviously scored in overtime. But the twenty four points for SGA just eight points for Victor wepenin Yama is the least favorite player on the planet. Chettholmer Chat had eight points, eight rebounds, two of seven and was getting ripped at halftime by the broadcast. Oh yeah, they were all like, Chat, what are you doing? You shot one time in the first half, like you know, your guys calling you out. You don't like each other. This is the Western Conference Finals. You got to do something. And then he didn't do much. Didn't do much in the second half in overtime either block or two and a key rebounder two, but didn't play super well. Game two in OKAC Wednesday, seven thirty. Okay, see favorites on DraftKings again at six and a half. But if you look at the futures markets, it's essentially even now moving forward between San Antonio and Oklahoma City.
Speaker 7: Man, I I know I didn't watch it, but I saw five games of it with the Wolves. I just don't know how you can try and contain that to get four victories. Now, you know you got to win four of the next six six, right, I don't know how you can do that against that team if he stays healthy. And the other issue is they're all like twenty three and younger. This is an absolute dynasty this Spurs team has.
Speaker 3: I don't know how. Yeah, I don't know how you're gonna slow this down going forward.
Speaker 1: I don't know what crazy the Wolves are gonna make. This is a dynasty twenty three younger. That's essentially what Rosen follows on Instagram ezy.
Speaker 3: And honestly, the.
Speaker 1: Late scratch last night for US Spurs fans scared us because deeron Fox the last second was a no show because of an ankle problem, and you could tell there were some key moments second half in overtime that even though Dylan Harper hit a couple of monster game or monster plays in that game, the veteran leadership at point guard, which the Wolves clearly lacked this postseason as well, popped up in the Spurs game last night and it almost cost him the game. So no idea if deeron Fox is expected back from Game two, but he did not play last night and that was a huge factor.
Speaker 3: So we are only going to get better. Is this essentially the finals?
Speaker 1: Yep? Yeah, oh yeah, I would be.
Speaker 3: This is going to be whoever's coming out of the Eastern Contry.
Speaker 1: Yes, but again the variable the same way the Frost got screwed over the variable as injury. Right, right, you get the game one of the finals and Wemby goes down or Castle goes down, or Fox never plays, and we have a series. Yeah.
Speaker 7: Man, the oldest guy on their starting lineup is twenty five. Wemby's twenty two. Dylan Harper I think is twenty one on Earth twenty and then Castle's twenty one.
Speaker 1: What a lineup? So who's twenty five? The box is older than twenty five? Yeah, but well who played last night? Sorry? The vassal guy is twenty five? Twenty five?
Speaker 7: So yeah, even though I'm gonna lose money, screw the Thunder, yeah, screw the Thunder.
Speaker 3: Yeah, then kiss hot dogs.
Speaker 1: Sure. The Twins won six to three, John Bonus over the Astros. Josh Bell hit a couple of home runs and there was a nearly two hour rain delay. Yeah, so they went to the break. They rein delay break up three to nothing. Then after that he singled in another run. So Josh Bell finishes three or four two home runs, four RBI. Twins are now twenty two and twenty six, and tonight they take on the Astros again with Zebbie Matthews on the mound from Minnesota.
Speaker 9: Josh Bell has been struggling and his past has shown he can be really streaky. He was certainly in a low streak, bad streak kind of heading into this series. It's really nice to see him heat up and they could use his bad in the middle of this lineup right now. He could be an impact maker for this team for the next week or two. The Twins are making all kinds of changes right now, and that's not unusual for a baseball team in the middle of May that they start basically making the hard decisions because people are struggling. They've sent down Matt Wallner. Royce Lewis is getting a lot less playing time and sounds like he could possibly be optioned to triple as say Paul. Last night, they did a bullpen game to get Simmon Woods. Richardson out of the starting rotation and brought in Kendre Rojas, who might have a shot at making the rotation or could be part of the solution in the bullpen. Simonwoods Richardson also came into as a bullpen roll and pitched only eighteen pitches, not like a long relief outing, like maybe they're thinking he could be a high leverage guy in the bullpen.
Speaker 3: All the different problems.
Speaker 9: That we've been sort of wondering when the Twins are going to address, they are starting to address, and they would be addressing them even more if they didn't have a number of their players at triple A hurt right now. So that's an interesting time of the season to be following this team because we're going to see, i think within the next two three weeks, how many of these moves work, whether or not that can keep them close to five hundred, which in the American League is all you've got to be. Right now, they are a game and a half as of yesterday. I didn't check as of today, but as of yesterday, the Twins are a game and a half out of the wild card spot, even though there were four or five games under five hundred.
Speaker 1: So can we ask another hardcore baseball question at six sixteen in the morning.
Speaker 3: Sure, is it over for Royce Lewis? I will say no, but boy does it not look good. Is super stardom though over again?
Speaker 9: I will say no, really, once you've shown that you've got that ceiling right, But boy does he need a hard reset.
Speaker 3: He is absolutely floundering.
Speaker 9: How do you do at the plate? Well, you're gonna send them down to Triple A's which it is unusual that in both Wallner's and Royce Lewis's case, it is unusual that you get, you know, a veteran player who's been in the league four years and when they struggle, you have the option to send them to Triple A. But both of those players because they because when they came up they had immediate success and weren't being sent down to Triple A. They both have Royce Luis could be sent down to Saint Paul two years in a row, both this year and next year, if he's struggling at any any point in time, and that's not a luxury most teams have, or a struggling veteran of somebody with his accomplishments, whether he will reset himself down there. I mean we have seen I mean Walder got sent down two years ago, completely reset himself. Uh you know, then had Edward Julian get sent down and never reset himself or Jose Miranda never reseat himself.
Speaker 4: So are you willing to go on record because I know you wrote this on Twins Daily dot com.
Speaker 3: I haven't written anything daily dot com.
Speaker 4: But do you believe he wanted to get sent doncuse he just like Saint Paul better.
Speaker 2: He just gar you.
Speaker 3: He does not want to be said.
Speaker 4: He likes Derek, however, wrote the Saints better. He just thinks it's a better organization.
Speaker 3: They do cooler bits, like any pigs. What's the name of the pig this year?
Speaker 1: Again?
Speaker 4: A little ham?
Speaker 3: No, I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Is it moo Donna?
Speaker 3: No, Moo Donna?
Speaker 1: Is it Miami?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: What mud? With Chad and r b L chat b l T.
Speaker 3: That's a great name, that's brilliant.
Speaker 4: Give them a whoever said they give him a raise?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you go to Saint Paul right now, you get to see Matt Walter and by the end of the week, at the end of this homestand you might see Royslos down there too. Royce on top of on top of the On the other end, you might not be able to see Kaitlin Culpepper much like.
Speaker 5: See me and saying Paul, she got sent down. Oh yeah, I was talking to a guardian. It's like, ah, sure, that's a really good impre no bat that hurts my throat. Your calm down, Zach that sax.
Speaker 1: Ring tone now well Halferson over. Gosh what a voice is modulating perfect radio? Yeah yeah, what really matters is next scores and stats around the world of sports. In between Crystal change your life or something else Marny in about forty minutes, bonus is here. This is the Powers for Money showing a thing.
Speaker 4: The fan along with big deck dot Com want to help you. Hey, welcome back Patrie Morning Show. It's talking to Johnny Bones about travel.
Speaker 2: In the world.
Speaker 4: Thet time I'm going to Spain you know is he just told you Cory and and uh if you remember last time we went to uh Spain, he was responsible for bringing along the COVID virus.
Speaker 3: Oh thanks, Johnny Bones. That was also the trip where that was Dublin trip.
Speaker 1: Sure, yeah, yeah, ye oh.
Speaker 3: Why don't you go on a cruise ship and see what you can you guys for the coronavirus.
Speaker 4: Don't get don't get me wrong, very be very clear. We do we eat weird things.
Speaker 1: You took me to Dublin, that we did, we didn't take for St.
Speaker 3: Patty's.
Speaker 1: He's right, Yeah, we got weird. They're a better chip, better.
Speaker 3: Chance of me getting COVID than there was ships me not getting COVID and given that, yeah.
Speaker 1: Dynamic, Yeah, it got weird. We had fun though.
Speaker 4: Yes, remember when Max almost died, Yeah, you might have had COVID.
Speaker 3: That was an unbelievable trip.
Speaker 7: Max almost died, Bonus got COVID, twin Bonus crashed a.
Speaker 3: Car and the twins made the biggest signing in twins history. All in that like forty You're right, it's like in a forty man, you're right. Yeah, what a trip. Yeah, my mom died.
Speaker 4: Also period, that's right, all of us, my gosh.
Speaker 3: Man, completely separate from what happened in Europe.
Speaker 4: I got that too, totally clear.
Speaker 3: I don't believe the power trip killed your mother.
Speaker 4: I mean, if she listened to the disappointment is for sure definitely broke her heart.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, oh yeah, And my mom doesn't listen for that reason, James could she a lost will to live? Wow Bonus with some dark humor.
Speaker 1: What really matters is the scores and stats around the world of sports, and in between, Crystal change your life for something else. It's brought to you by Ovo, Lasik and Lens thanks to doctor Mark Lomanoff and doctor David Whiting.
Speaker 3: Ovo Lasik and Lenz go get Lasik. Thanks, hell yeah, go do that?
Speaker 1: All right? We mentioned the Spurs one last night in double overtime Game one against OKAC. But tonight the other side of the bracket, the Eastern Conference Finals kicks off Game one Calves at Big Cat in the Knicks at seven o'clock. The Knicks are seven and a half point favorites Undraftkings. All right, Chris knows this for sure.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm smart.
Speaker 1: But let's see if you guys know it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, come on about basketball? I bet so.
Speaker 1: The Eastern and Western Conference Finals features the Calves, Knicks, Spurs, and Thunder. Right, there are two NBA teams that have never made the conference finals in their entire existence. Name the two, and by the way, there's a third that hasn't sauce in our lifetime. Bonus and hockey have been around for this team making it, but in our lifetime since nineteen seventy nine. There's another team in our lifetime that we have never seen in the Eastern Conference Finals or Western Conference finals. But let's start with the other one. There are two that have never made it this far.
Speaker 3: I mean Grizzlies, the Washington Wizard, New Orleans Pelicans. The Pelicans are one.
Speaker 1: The Wizards are the team that has not made it since nineteen seventy nine when they were the Bullets, but they have not made it since seventy nine. Pelicans are one. Well done, Zachary. The other one is.
Speaker 3: Clippers.
Speaker 7: Hmmm they go through? I mean did the Sonics? Must have they played the finals? The bull Oh not the Wolves.
Speaker 1: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: If that was a sincere guess, that might be the worst guest of all time. Jeez, it's a joke.
Speaker 1: Couldn't tell that is the correct answer. The Hornets and the Pelicans are the two as separate franchises obviously, because you know whatever, the Pelicans move from show, but as separate franchises either Neither one of them has ever made the conference finals. All right.
Speaker 7: The Wolves haven't been there in a year, and they've got some massive changes on the horizon. Oh yeah, okay, yeah, and I think I think they will inquire about the guy Corey doesn't want.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you listened to Berrero last night. Johnny Krazinski doesn't think that they are interested? Oh really? Sure? What do you say? My guess is he's more tappain than you? Oh yeah, because he's your source almost always pretty good. The way that he worded it was, it's not impossible on John Moran, but he believes there are a whole bunch of names that they would be way more interested in than John Moran. So he didn't think it was gonna happen. Okay, but I believe he said not impossible, but not very likely. But what really matters is this.
Speaker 4: In sixteen thirty two, I am a list of the way people have died of leading causes of death in London. In sixteen thirty two, purple spotted fever killed thirty eight people.
Speaker 1: What it's like at the time. That was when bad tours had to get canceled because a low ticket sails.
Speaker 4: Oh that was like a blue that fever. Yeah, something called King's Evil killed thirty eight people.
Speaker 3: What the hell is that?
Speaker 4: That's why I'm asking is evil? King's evil? As then he owns the evil?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 4: Anyone is that?
Speaker 7: Like? You can look it up devil possession if it were, it's ben of your iPads haunted?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Oh what else? It's a cervical issue.
Speaker 4: They call that the King's evil.
Speaker 1: Yep. Firms swollen and sometimes painful masses in the neck. Oh yeah, If untreated, the nodes can break down and form draining, draining skin lesions.
Speaker 4: Oh that sounds great.
Speaker 1: Is that still a thing?
Speaker 4: Kay, you're a pain in my neck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're definitely the King's Evil.
Speaker 4: You really are.
Speaker 3: I try not to training.
Speaker 2: Throat.
Speaker 3: That's ever.
Speaker 4: Thirty four people drowned, twenty seven people died of worms.
Speaker 3: Can I ask a question? Wait, why are you so mad at me? I just said, can't wait? I cannot wait for this question?
Speaker 1: Is the way you said it? He meant it again in a kind way, though, Yes, he cannot just my tone. I'm I'm on the edge of my seat for your question about worms? How do you die of worms?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 7: My question is on the surface, You're like, oh, that's not a very good question, Paul, But like, did they eat away at your insides?
Speaker 1: Is that how they is that?
Speaker 3: How they kill you? Like you just had worms and you like you'd be like, oh god, I have worms.
Speaker 4: When you're done looking the question I can answer. Sorry, go ahead, that's okay. They eat away the the the nutrients of the food do you consume?
Speaker 3: Oh so you starved to death.
Speaker 4: Well, essentially you start to death, but you also die of like John Deyson's and uh and all the you know, because you're you're not getting any nutrients in your in your body because they're consuming the nutrients that you're eating.
Speaker 1: So you're not just healed if you're just like, well, I have worms. See it's very simple. When you said it's very sassy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he said it that he tried to. He just can't help it. I can't help it to be nice.
Speaker 1: You imply that if you just acknowledge that you have worms, you should be fine. Yeah, it's like, what does it deal with his cancer?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Anybody ever died for crabs asking for a friend?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: Excuse me? Probably like you came home with crabs and she killed you.
Speaker 1: I mean, right, King's evil?
Speaker 4: How about this? Fifteen people died and this is a I think a classy way of saying died by suicide made away themselves. Yeah, that's how it was listed, made away themselves.
Speaker 3: Only fifteen people all London.
Speaker 4: Well, so many people were dying of worms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, because they didn't just announce it.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I eleven people just died of grief.
Speaker 3: Oh that's sad.
Speaker 4: I've been there. Oh sorry, Oh it's okay. I'm happy now you are the second six sixty two people are listed as dying suddenly. Great work, doctors.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dying suddenly.
Speaker 3: I mean you're just walking on the street and you just die.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Hey, you get hit by a bus in sixteen thirty two. Sure, every day when you're walking down the.
Speaker 4: Street, everybody that you meet has worms in the gut.
Speaker 3: At least they admit it. Yeah, have the problem? Yeah, thanks, Journey. What's the I know I have worms? Like I'm good though, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at least I said it out loud. The first step is just admitting it. Yeah, ology that you have the worms?
Speaker 3: Can I ask another question?
Speaker 4: Oh sure, Bud, I can't wait. I'll see he said it a bad way.
Speaker 3: Was that tone different? I mean he rolled his eyes at me the second.
Speaker 2: Elp, my.
Speaker 3: Devil.
Speaker 4: No, it's the Kings the same thing.
Speaker 3: Are you the one starting my iPad.
Speaker 7: Anyway, I don't like soccer. Do you get worms from eating like rotten food?
Speaker 4: Sure? Fish stuff like that. Yeah, that's why I don't eat the rotten food any kind of fun and say that I don't eat seafood.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't eat any seafood.
Speaker 1: None. No, he doesn't know.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 4: I had a file of fish at me Tonin's once.
Speaker 3: Oh what you get? Yeah, wait a minute. Do you want to eat like a cream filled donut? But you'll eat a file of fish? And I did.
Speaker 8: I did broaden my horizons because I was obviously get it with no tartar sauce with no cheese, But now I get it with cheese.
Speaker 4: Look at you, that's the only branch out, yeah, number one.
Speaker 8: In fact, I even threw an extra slice of cheese on there one time, and I enjoyed it.
Speaker 3: What's the problem with tartar sauce. It's it's a I don't even know what that. It smells weird. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 7: Sauce is an acquired scares me. It's got worms.
Speaker 4: Oh, I don't believe that's true.
Speaker 1: I would rather made away myself than need a flay a fish and I can't believe.
Speaker 7: You read that favor of that, and I love me some mickey be's I need anything else from there?
Speaker 3: But have you had one years of you know who loves them? You know who loves.
Speaker 4: Please? I WILLI am going to give you an educated guest.
Speaker 7: Seam Bear maybe no Randy, no Dove, no Brent Mark, no lawyer Lambert.
Speaker 4: Yes, yeah that's true. Yeah, but I'm gonna tell you right now, I know this for a fact. That's something he will.
Speaker 3: So that's why his bread smells like fish. Okay, that talks problem to a.
Speaker 4: Lap in that same pain. I'm almost amazed. And so you back me up on this. Right, we all know the things that Zach's had in his mouth, and he won't eat certain foods. Yeah right, explain yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Zach, the biology and DNA and uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I'm doing.
Speaker 3: That's what he's saying. I'm saying, were you listening to the dude's story.
Speaker 8: It's not about the taste, it's about the experience.
Speaker 3: My god, what exactly the question?
Speaker 1: But we're trying to, you know, use double entendre and dance around a little bit. Don't just talk about.
Speaker 4: Dance.
Speaker 3: He has danced around it plenty.
Speaker 1: He's definitely tiptoed brilliant.
Speaker 4: Can I can I tell you one more cause of death that I don't understand? I need to look up the Yeah, the definitely stuff. Three hundred, three hundred and forty eight people and sixteen thirty two in London died of something called the bloody flux.
Speaker 1: Fl X was playing the fillmore bloody flush.
Speaker 3: It's dysentery.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, severe diarrhea mixed with blood and mucus. Yuck.
Speaker 4: Wow, that is a bad way to die, sure for everyone involved?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yep, yeah, would you.
Speaker 4: Just die already?
Speaker 1: Before modern sanitation and antibiotics, it was notoriously lethal and a primary cause of death in crowded, unsanitary environments like military camps, slave ships, and besieged cities. But it's essentially dysentery. Oh the way, Even if you go to dysentery on Wikipedia, dysentery comma historically known as the bloody flux. Oh, oh way, don't say that five times last?
Speaker 3: Actually yucky.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be a great punk band name, though for a wrestler name, I don't think that's gonna be good.
Speaker 1: Oh really quickly, you just mentioned punk. Yeah, I hope you didn't see it. Did you see the list of Rolling Stone put out the one hundred Greatest Punk Albums of All Times?
Speaker 4: I did not see what was on there.
Speaker 1: It's not worth going through the whole list because honestly, you know, by definition punk is not necessarily mainstream, right, so there's a whole bunch of bands and stuff I've never heard of. Yeah, but if you had to guess, I think this is extremely guessable. The number one punk No Dookie by Green Days, number twenty, the number one punk album of all time, never.
Speaker 4: Mind the Bollocks, the sex Pistols, Blitz, Creak Bump replaced not God Dan. What's the name of their band? Name of that band, let's creak Bumps.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Ramones self titled album nineteen seventy six.
Speaker 4: That is that is a good poll.
Speaker 1: That is no. Number one. I would have called that is a great The only thing that.
Speaker 3: I thought was interesting. What do you think about this?
Speaker 1: Let me see here? I think it's number seven.
Speaker 4: I wonder who what be going on and records they can consider as well.
Speaker 1: That's where I'm going with this, because number nine.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna guess, can I guess yeah, Offspring.
Speaker 7: Nope, no, Cris Cross punk okay, doctor. So here's why I think it's interesting.
Speaker 1: The quote the lead singer in an interview said punk rock should mean freedom.
Speaker 7: Is it?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Okay, well it's not Billie Idol.
Speaker 1: So even this person, I guess, kind of implied that their band was punkish, which I don't think anybody considers this band punk rock. That's why I think it's interesting that it's number nine. I would have never classified this as punk rock.
Speaker 4: It's not like my Chemical Romance.
Speaker 3: Nope, Rage, Nope, what decade I was talking.
Speaker 4: It's not tool, is it Bush?
Speaker 3: Nirvana's never Mind?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't see never I mean I could see Bleach being considered punk.
Speaker 1: Right, they definitely have songs that feel punkish. Never Mind is not a punk album at all. No, but yeah, that's they lead in the article. They lead with that quote from Kurt Cobain basically saying that that's what punk rock is all about. His freedom. Yeah, that's and that's what the album represents to him.
Speaker 4: So whatever is Offspring on there, as far as you can see, it's so punk because I can see their stuff being considered punk. Underrated band in my opinion. I really like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they have they have slammers. Yes, that's Martin.
Speaker 7: Schortz says something similar in the documentary about how somebody says it about his style of comedy that it's punk like because it's just the freedom of expression.
Speaker 3: It's a very good documentary.
Speaker 1: Go see it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I need to watch that.
Speaker 1: All right, more of what really matters after this morning in like twenty minutes. Powers your morning, jo Fan.
Speaker 3: From the one eight hundred ask Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored by Luggage World. Good Morning, We have no act.
Speaker 3: To the island.
Speaker 8: Catch the guys live at Treasure Island May twenty eighth and twenty ninth for two shows loaded with games, NonStop laughs, and amazing prices including trips to Las Vegas. Book you're room and save twenty percent with promo code KFN plus a big announcement you will not want to miss.
Speaker 7: Get all the details at kfan dot com. Keyward Calendar A week from Thursday.
Speaker 4: We're almost there, that's right, and I'll be with you guys Friday morning, looking forward to It's gonna be great. It's a major and you guys will be partying it up on Thursday night hell yeah, sir, Yeah, ma'am Johnny Bones, where will you be?
Speaker 3: I will be flying. I think that's the day we get to Barcelona.
Speaker 1: We get to.
Speaker 9: Barcelona on the twenty eighth, twenty ninth, that will be visiting Sagretta to Familia. What the cathedral in Barcelona.
Speaker 3: That is private tour.
Speaker 7: It's available to everyone, It's available to anybody. That's my daughter was just there, loved it.
Speaker 1: She was there, yea.
Speaker 3: So they are.
Speaker 9: They're dedicating the latest tower that they have built there, which is kind of marks I think the end of major construction as Seguretta to familiar on the one hundredth anniversary of Goudi, who's the architect death.
Speaker 1: The same All right, there's a lot of clever plan words, well played. Zach's back to what really matters. Three faymines. Philip Gustafson is going to have off season hip surgery. According to Bill garin And said gus is availability for the start of the season is unknown. We don't know how long this is going to take to recover from. So you have a lot of hot runners about what do we do with our goalies now that Valsett is like the guy, what do we.
Speaker 3: That kind of just popped up in the press conference.
Speaker 9: One of the there was an open question like, who else anybody else besides you know, Rodeine and you with any injuries, and one of them came up like, yeah, your goalie is gonna have surgery surgery. Yeah, we don't know if he's gonna be available game of season or not.
Speaker 1: He did.
Speaker 9: He was also asked about the status of having, you know, those two goalies, and his answer was, we really like having two guys that we think are number one goalies.
Speaker 3: And I think that's probably accurate. But I think the.
Speaker 9: Reason that question was asked is because the thought process is if they want to trade for a number one center, might they have to trade a goalie? And does the the fact that Cousin is undergoing surgery change that calculus.
Speaker 7: I liked when he was asked yesterday about his confidence and making a big time trade, and he paused and he's like, I'm always confident if there's a deal to be made, we will be involved.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean, the question was, you know, are you more confident after making the trade for Quinn Hughes And the answer was, yeah, confident. I was confident before the trade with I'm confident enough to make that trade. I'm confident enough to.
Speaker 3: Make these trades. Zach. Any thoughts on the whole goalie situation.
Speaker 8: There, I mean, it's it's he's Valstad's good and I don't want to see him go, but we we definitely need help in the front end. So if he can make that happen, that could be perhaps his best contribution to this team moving forward. But you know, Bill's a magician and he'll do whatever he can, I think to try to keep val Stead off of the block and try to get somebody there.
Speaker 3: As he said, he's not going to sit in his hands this summer.
Speaker 8: You will, I think, make this team a lot better and we'll have another go next year and maybe even a couple more years after that. But it's a big pivotal summer in this the history of this franchise. Can they build on this momentum? Can they you know, not only get over the hump, but just keep on humping along all the way?
Speaker 3: Okay, what really matters is this, Well.
Speaker 4: This is poorly timed, but no names for common things. Vegetus is the first cry of a newborn after birth. Fagetus. Huh, It's also my grandpa's middle name.
Speaker 3: And this AOL screen name.
Speaker 4: He never got on AOL.
Speaker 1: Oh he didn't, No, he did not.
Speaker 3: He was more of a didn't need to napster guy napster.
Speaker 2: Like you do.
Speaker 3: So I think about this.
Speaker 1: Mark Rosen was there for the vegetus of Hendrik Zucker.
Speaker 4: It's true.
Speaker 3: That sentence is.
Speaker 1: How did they word it on those multiple choice tests? Like all? What was it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Completely true? And how did they word that? You guys know what I'm talking about. This statement is completely.
Speaker 10: Oh my god, god sucks getting old. I don't remember how that was worded. It doesn't matter, None of this matters.
Speaker 4: Words don't listen. I hope this doesn't offend you, but I figured it out why he gets so upset by your words? Do you want to hear that? And this might sound offensive, I don't mean it's I'm gonna say a word that I don't think you're gonna like, but I want you to know that I say this with all due respect. Is everybody ready for this? Zachary? You running film?
Speaker 1: Probably not? Oh?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I believe Corey has resting bitch voice.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't think he means to be mean. There you go saying to you something complimentary, but you hear it as a shot. Like for instance, sometimes he'll say I can't wait, he really can't wait.
Speaker 3: Wow, you have resting bitch voice.
Speaker 1: Maybe you've RBV.
Speaker 3: Yeah, RBV nailed it, thank you.
Speaker 4: See you know what didn't Joe Nelson said his mom had RBB come on deep cut though.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what he claimed. That was one of the weirdest moments. And we've had some weird moments in this building.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that was.
Speaker 4: I want to know.
Speaker 3: That was definitely a moment. I think Joe wanted back.
Speaker 1: You know. Do you know that story, Zach No, I don't think. I think we have.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because he's because he said it on the air. No, I don't think he said it on the air.
Speaker 1: Did he?
Speaker 3: I'm almost positive he did. Almost positive it was.
Speaker 1: An on air bit. Oh if if not, we brought it to air so quickly that it might as well have been Okay, my turn. It is expected today that the NFL will officially vote and announce the not I guess, not vote. That's for the other bit. They will announce that the NFL Draft is coming to Minneapoli. It's you know, everybody's saying it's already locked and loaded, but I believe the formal announcement is expected today.
Speaker 3: US Bank Stadium would be a quote.
Speaker 1: Foundational piece of the draft footprint AG and it would be multiple spots, including like TCO and Mall of America, but the foundational piece, the main area would be the area around US Bank Stadium, which year eight two years.
Speaker 8: I guess they're gonna get the draft picks are going to be at the Mall of America, and when they get picked, they're going to ride the light rail to US Bank Stadium, Brilliant, and that's where the stage will be.
Speaker 3: I think every guy that gets drafted is going to do the beginning of Mighty Ducks two. Yeah, all over town. What really matters, though, is this.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say the word. You're gonna tell me what you think it is. This is a common thing, Okay, A flim bundle, that's p h l oe. What is a flam bundle? P h l o E M A flim bundle?
Speaker 3: But you cough up. That's not bad. That's not bad. It is a common thing.
Speaker 1: Is it a.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 1: Is it lint? That's not bad? Something like that? I'm trying to think of what the bundle part is. I'm not going to figure out is it the breakdown of the first word. I'm just trying to think what else a bundle it could be that's common?
Speaker 3: Is it a group of dust?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 4: Guess, good guess you wonder why.
Speaker 3: I have resting bitches? No, but that's not a bad How's that? How is that any different? That's the points you just go?
Speaker 1: Is it a group of dust? Is that the same thing?
Speaker 3: I mean, essentially?
Speaker 4: RBV, Corey, RBV.
Speaker 3: Come on, this isn't even voice, This is just a bit voice.
Speaker 4: Is it a group caffeinated?
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, is that the same thing? Jesus? Okay, the Lord doesn't have anything to do with this, or does the dark world might? He's turning on my iPad.
Speaker 4: The flame bundle is the stringy part of a banana?
Speaker 3: Oh just take that course. We were close, so interesting dressing, right, what's the stringy part?
Speaker 4: You know, like when you're peeling a banana and there's like a string and.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, no his aaled for him? Oh well not all the time.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: Where are you going? Voters? Nowhere?
Speaker 1: Montreal beat Buffalo in Game seven, three to two in overtime.
Speaker 3: Alex Newhook the game winner for Montreal.
Speaker 1: They advanced to the Eastern Conference Finals to take on the so far undefeated Carolina Hurricanes. So our buddy Jason Zucker headed home. Sabers done, it's too bad.
Speaker 3: Great game to the end, we shaid, going to the end.
Speaker 1: They did.
Speaker 3: They have a goal disallowed to Sabers don't. I didn't see it that, thank you. What really matters, though, is this okay?
Speaker 8: What is a.
Speaker 3: The first letter of the alphabet M?
Speaker 4: Very well, very well? You win? What is a nerdle in?
Speaker 1: You are d l e?
Speaker 4: There's no way you're going to know this. I don't know why I'm asking you this way. I think it's interesting to hear your guesses, though. What do you think a nerdle is in? You are dle e?
Speaker 1: Is it a is it a ball of dust?
Speaker 3: Relax?
Speaker 7: Please, I'm allowed to guess, and I'm allowed to make dumb guesses.
Speaker 9: It's uh, the goop on the end of like a ketchup or mustard. Oh that sounds so good, press mustard bottle.
Speaker 1: Ummm, I mean it's dried goop. Is there a way you could give us a hint without even without giving it away, like get us in the right ballpark.
Speaker 4: Sure, it's something that almost everybody on the show uses every morning after they wake up and every night before they go to bed. Almost every person on the air right now.
Speaker 1: So toothbrush, that's not everybody, he said almost, So is it hygiene related?
Speaker 8: It is?
Speaker 4: It is toothbrush.
Speaker 1: It does, it does toothpaste it. So it's like a little little dab of toothpas.
Speaker 4: A nerdle is a dab of toothpicks. That's exactly right.
Speaker 3: Wow, well done.
Speaker 4: Somebody want to show Sauce a picture I have RBB.
Speaker 3: Yes, I would use a couple of nerdles if I was was you.
Speaker 1: Nerdle is not going to be enough.
Speaker 4: They were fine, like really thin.
Speaker 3: No, they're great. They're fake and they're intact. It looks fantastic.
Speaker 1: I think the dentist that you killed like thirty years ago, I believe his final words were just one nerdle.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and nerdle could have changed everything.
Speaker 3: You're probably right, Yeah, maybe.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Nerdle's Marnie gell Gellner will join in a second. John Bonus is here. His twins won last night in a rain delay. You're Minnesota Twins from Twins Daily to you Know dot Comlae in the Geek is Aaron Gleaman richer than hell now that he's independent? Yes, sure, we all just go independent. You just make our own money.
Speaker 3: He's rich in spirit.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, the news is next. This is the powers You want to join the.
Speaker 3: Fan from the one eight hundred ASK Gary Traffic Center.
Speaker 4: This report is sponsored Vice Treasure Island.
Speaker 3: Good morning, we have an accident on thirty five