Speaker 1: It is that Jesse Kelly Show, Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Friday, being asked Doctor Jesse Friday. With so much still to get to, let's get back to the questions. Though, shall we hate Jesse? We all hear about how things suck, but music at least is an avenue to relax. There are timeless songs we can hear over and over again and not get tired. What's on your timeless song list? Well?
Speaker 2: This first of all, yay yay yi, I am the trinto bandito hecky I elect rito scornchis. I love them. I do I want brittle scornchitch. I'll get them from you. I yi yai yi oh, I am befrinto Bundito. Give me brito scnchition. I'll be your friend. De fritto bundito. You must not aid munch a bunch of And.
Speaker 1: The other one is Bad News Rising by CCR, Bad Bad Moon Rising, Bad News Rising. Dang it, look Chris, don't correct me. All right, maybe they have another unreleased version called bad News Rising. I've got some bad news for you. Bad news is that we're being pillaged by foreigners. The good news is we had another set of arrests. The Trump administration is doing more for fraud and more to go after fraud than any administration of my lifetime. I've played for you a couple of times that that doctor ozing about the home healthcare. It's happening in Los Angeles, it's happening in Minnesota. Yes, there's still a lot of theft in this country, but you should feel really good about the fact that they are actually tackling it instead of enabling it. Remember, that's a big difference between having a Democrat run government in a Republican run government. Because so many of these fraud schemes are run by foreigners. Democrats help them do it. It's not just that they won't investigate it. They go the complete opposite way, and they clearly aid and abed them. They help them do it, they want them to do it. But when people wise up and stop voting Democrat, you get stuff like this.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, this area around Columbus is responsible, in Franklin County, for one third of all of the one and a half billion dollars spent in home healthcare in Ohio. Think about that, a third of all of the money spent in home healthcare in the entire great stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's bad. Hey, Jesse, do you think AI will enable us to communicate with extra terrestrials. You're never going to talk to aliens. Okay, you're never going to see aliens. It's not something that's going to happen. And I know what Chris Chris asked. If I believe in aliens, it's not that I do or don't. I don't care. I'm not interested. I'm interested in the Earth. I don't really care about things outside of it, because this is the planet God gave me. What Chris Chris said, what if they have cool transporter technology, and therefore I'd never have to sit in traffic. Everyone knows sitting in traffic is a big pet peeve of mine. Really, just sitting anywhere delays the big Like if I'm in an airport and I get one of those horrible delays, A sorry the wing fell off, it's gonna be five hours. Unless I have some sort of emergency situation, I'll just leave the airport, go get a hotel. I'll have the say. They'll usually do it for no money. Rebook me a ticket, Book me a ticket for tomorrow morning. I'm going to sleep. I'm gonna go get a cheeseburger and I'm going to sleep. I'm not sitting here for five hours anyway. What if the Aliens had cool transporter technology. You understand that the Aliens, if you do ever encounter them, talk to them, are abducted by them. You understand that you're going to be disappointed, right, we all, you know, the most powerful thing, it's your imagination. The most powerful thing is when something is not explained, when it's a mystery, well, your mind is a powerful thing, and your mind will go to a million different places that are amazing and scary and rived, and then reality hits and you're like, eh, it's kind of disappointing. You know, the Aliens are probably going to be morons, right, They're going to be morons. You think they're going to be technologically advanced, they'll probably be backwards, completely backwards of they'll have just invented the wheel, and you're going to hope they have transporter technology. It's just it's not going to be what you want it to be. Dear Samurai. If the Jews controlled the world, why would they allow Christians to print the Bible? I don't know, why did you people allow about Chris what Jesse? The prediction is ten to fifteen years from now, hearing aid businesses will be booming. He goes on to talk about people having earbust in their ears and noise canceling and your pipe in the sound right into your ears. All right, I agree that that's probably an issue if you're blastings things really really loudly into your ears. But I will, however, say this, my father's generation, old school, older generations, at least in my house, at least my dad, I don't feel like hearing protection was ever prioritized at all. It just wasn't a thing that they did. Oh you're running that jackhammer, get your ear muffs in. It just wasn't something they did. And so I'm not sure that the next generation is going to have any more hearing loss than previous generations. Previous generations are crazy, and I mean crazy, tough and crazy baby, but crazy. Some of the pictures that I, honestly I have a hard time looking at are well before I tell you that I'm not thrilled about heights. I'm not afraid of heights anymore than marine or beat that out of me. But I don't want to stand on the edge of a cliff. I don't want to climb a one hundred foot rope. I told you before about what a woos I felt like on the zip line. Course, I just didn't let the boys or anybody else know. I smiled and laughed like my heart was pounding. I'm not thrilled about heights. I can do it, It's fine, but I'm not thrilled about it, all right. I say that to say this. Have you seen those old timey pictures of the guys working on building skyscrapers and cities like New York City? Uh, I don't understand how anybody could do that. Ever, these guys working without protection. They're not tied off to something. Even this is We're not talking about netting or or shoring. These guys are walking on beam and I don't know how high these buildings are a mile above the street. When they eat lunch, there are pictures of this. They just sit down on the beam a mile above the street and have a sandwich. That's not even human. That is so I have a hard time looking at the picture because I think to myself, I could never in a million years, not in a million years, not for if you paid me a million dollars in hour, a million dollars a hour, I would not go do that job, and I would not go do it for one hour. I would not do the job period. No. I would rather be poor than that. What Chris, I'm telling you, I couldn't do it. El sense sombrero kaneat you a kanet you are to you too, buddy? Can you enlighten us on the and can you enlighten the up and coming ninja apprentices on your show the Throwing Star style? Do you go overhand baseball throw or do you do an overhand backhand or more of a frisbee throw? His name is James. I can't you keep asking? And I keep trying to explain to you that I cannot explain all the ways of the ninja to you. Don't roll your eyes, Chris. A lot of these ways are secret passed down from my people for generations and generations. What Chris, Now, I'm not talking about the Irish. I mean my people, the ninja people, Chris. Ninja people like me, we have to guard, we have to guard secrets. Think about it this way. I want you to think about ninjitsu as if it's a superpower in the wrong hands, it could potentially be dangerous, very very dangerous. You don't want everybody to know what I know. That would be a danger for society. We have to be selective about what we say and when we say. All right, and I threw overhand, dear shaved sasquatch. Why doesn't the president, why doesn't President Trump order the military to just take control of the Strait of Horror Moves? Thank you for such a great show. Okay, the military, why don't they just take control of it? Let me all right? As of right now, let's let me explain. You know, the whole blockade thing, which I think is kind of lifted. Trump announced that it's lifted, but I'm not sure that whatever the whole blockade thing. You can look at a map of the Strait of Horror Moves. You see that straight of hormones. All right. Our naval blockade of the Strait of Horror Moves was not in the Strait of Horror Moves. It was on the borders of the Strait of Horror Moves. We did not have our naval vessels all day, every day doing Loop Deluz right beside Iran in the Strait of Hormons. It was off why that region of Iran, the region that borders the Strait of Horror Moves is mountainous. It is mountainous, and the Iranians allegedly have built into those mountains for years, missiles, missile defense systems, ways to fire things from the mountains into the strait. Because Iran has known for years that controlling the Strait of Horror Moves or being able to shut it down, basically, it's a critical part of their national security. It's the one thing that could hold over our heads. Our Navy's not in it, all right. I'll explain more in a second. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a magnificent Magnificent Jesse Kelly Friday ass Doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse Jesse Kellyshow dot com. You can also download at iHeart, Spotify, iTunes. Jesse. Yesterday you talked about how the talket the arrests of some street communists as something that's actually being done by this administration, but when it comes to elite communists, it sounds like they might as well be untouchable. It's clear a very large portion of this country is sick and tired of nothing happening to these people. Do you think we will eventually see vigilante justice because these communists think and seem to have become untouchable. Yes, vigilanti justice is one of those things throughout history that is inevitable if the actual justice system doesn't administer justice. I don't celebrate that at all. But I also can read history books and you can tell vigilante justice will come. I've told you before it's going to be horrible, but it's coming. I guarantee it. You know how we always we always have a story, a terrible story. There is always one out there about, Hey, this judge let this career dirt ball out of jail and he goes on and killed somebody, He goes on and rape somebody, he goes it's always the same story, Tommy, judge, let's the dirtball. Loose dirtball does dirtball things. People think that vigilantes are going to eventually start killing these dirt balls when they go on and do these dirtball things, and that will happen, there's no question about it. But where it's going to end up is they're going to start killing the judges. I've seen this coming for a long time, and again I don't celebrate it. That's a really bad place to be as a country when you start having judges getting smoked. But what's going to happen is this situation. It's going to come to a head. And here's what's going to happen. Bet you money, this is what's going to be. It's going to be somebody gets killed because the judge let the dirt ball out of prison, and the somebody gets killed has someone very close to them, husband, father, brother, somebody who is a deadly in some way, and b doesn't have enough to lose to worry about prison may look maybe it's a veteran. Maybe it's some guy he's killed people before. Maybe he's down on his luck, not doing great financially, out of work, wakes up one day some comedy judge turns some monster loose who rapes and murders this guy's daughter. This guy's gonna go kill that judge. And I think once that starts happening, you will see a collective freak out in the country because once people start attacking card carrying members of the system, the system responds. Remember the system only exists to protect itself, there will be a huge freak out, but that has the chance of opening Pandora's box on that kind of thing. It's awful, but it's awful to have a communist run justice system, or at least certain areas of the country have a communist run justice system. People crave justice, they do. They crave fairness. I guess I should say they crave they want it. It is inherent in human beings. And when you have a communist justice system that is purposely letting bad guys loose, who heard innocent people vigilante justice isn't inevitable? Good evening. My name is Danaris. I found or I found out about your show through my dad, where both fans of your show in good humor, I would appreciate a response. My question is, have you ever considered making a song like it? Can be one to two minutes. I have short songs like that, some a little longer. I consider myself to be quite an artist. What chrism? Don't you remember the line we already wrote drinking too much booze, nothing left to lose? That obviously is the beginning of some sort of an award winning song. I am held back a little bit by the lack of artistic ability in my family. We Kelly's are a are simple people, you see, and we're just simple construction people. There is nobody in my family who can sing. I'm not talking about ab Ab is the weird exception to that. You know, I married ob so she sings and dances and all the other annoying stuff. But the actual Kelly's, like the Kelly bloodline, there's no singing. None of us can sing. Nobody can even carry a tune a little bit. It's bad, all of us, all of us. Nobody can dance, nobody, no one has the ability to do that. There is a very tiny bit of artistic ability from my mom on my mom's side, you know, the ability to sketch or draw, but that's pretty bad too. I don't think there is a single Kelly trying to think. I don't think there is a single Kelly who can play a single musical instrument. None of them, absolutely, none of them at all. We are held back, really, they are. Every Everybody's built differently. We're built from the bottom up right.
Speaker 4: What my mouth when I launched this campaign, or that the real fight in this country is not left versus right.
Speaker 1: It's top versus bottom. I mentioned at the end of last segment that I was gonna finish up on this Strait of horr Moves thing, and I never got back to it. What about the navy just taking control of it. Our navy would be in mortal danger if it just parked itself in the Strait of Horror Moves. It sounds like we can do it, but when they have land based defenses. Remember, historically, land based defenses on a narrow waterway are extremely effective because, for obvious reasons, you can sight in your guns easily. Tastes just a little bit of practice. You know exactly where this one's gonna land. Your your naval base that's by the water is not bouncing up and down in the water. A fort along a narrow waterway can shut down a waterway. Iran has a fort in the form of Mouthtons right next to the Strait of Horror Moves. Our ships would be in grave danger. So we can't just park them there inside the Strait of Horror Moves. Remember, well, we can shoot down drones, and we've been shooting their boats out of the water. Yes, we've done that. There's always a finite number of munitions on hand. You don't have endless munitions to do these things. We'll be back. It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Okay, wonderful wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. You can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com and remember to watch you language.
Speaker 5: Last time I asked you about January sixth, why you turn the National Guard away?
Speaker 3: On January sixth, you told me to shut up and that I was repeating Republicans talk.
Speaker 2: Shut up again because you are speaking lies.
Speaker 1: Ah, Let's check in. Let's check in on how the votes are being tabulated out there in communists California. He's Steve. Here's Steve Hilton, the Republican running for governor, one of the.
Speaker 5: Two priping that they had different buckets. They were supposed to put the ballots in after they come in after election day, and they were explicitly told didn't just have to be a postmark that was on all before election day that qualified. If the date was hand written, that would be okay as well.
Speaker 1: It's not an accident, it's not a whoopsie. They put these systems into place to make it so you can't win an election. Hey, great Ninja Jesse. Do you think Trump is Do you really think Trump is concerned right now with high gas prices or waiting it out because he knows he can pull a Biden before elections and drain strategic oil reserves to reduce prices. No, we've already drained them. They are really really low oil reserves, not just our strategic oil reserve. Oil reserves globally are low. We have not seen the effect of the the oil embargo. We have to put it that way. We haven't seen the full effect of it yet because the oil, yes, it's stopped flowing the way it was, but when that happens, that's why you have reserves. So we've been draining our reserves. The prices we see right now at the pump are actually artificially low prices because we've been tapping all kinds of reserves across the globe. Rember I keep bringing it up because these oil guys keep coming out and saying it, These reserves are getting low, These reserves are running out, These reserves are going away in July. These they keep complaining about the reserves because they're not getting filled back up again now July is still a month away. I have to assume, or at least hope, that Trump is going to be able to hammer out a deal between now and a month away. But do you think Era doesn't know everything? I just said, what if Iran wants to drag this on long enough to blow up the global economy? It's not like that would be out of character for that dirt ball regime. There's a chance. I mean, how am I supposed to come to any conclusion. Every other day, Trump's putting out a social media post saying we've almost got a deal or ninety five percent done, We're we're crossing the d's on a deal. But then there's never a deal, is there. They've announced there's a deal eight thousand times. I've stopped responding to it. I've stopped following along. Every day there's a deal, we about have a deal, but it doesn't materialize. Iran ends up walking away, washing their hands of it. I also can't count. I can't count how many times we've announced there's a deal and Iran has announced they're walking away from the negotiating table. That happens every five minutes too. We're walking away, we almost have a deal, then we're walking away. It's endless, Jessie. Why has sanctuary cities as a legal concept not come before the Supreme Court? Well, people, oftentimes people don't understand what a sanctuary city actually is. So let me explain how they operate. Sanctuary cities. It's not like they're above federal law or in violation of federal law. In fact, they're very very careful about staying within federal law. Cities have their own jurisdiction, right, They have their own police force, they have their own jail systems, cities and counties and states, they have systems that exist outside of the federal government. So if you're a quote sanctuary city, and that's what you've declared yourself to be, it's not that you can grab this foreigner, this illegal immigrant, because you know Ice is in town, try and arrest him. It's not like you can grab him and hide him in the county jail. That's not allowed. That would be a violation of the law. But if he so happens to be in your county jail because he committed crimes, and you find out that Ice is coming through town, and they're going down to the jails to find out who's illegal, and if they find anyone illegal, they're going to drag them out of there, put them in federal custody, and deport them. As a sanctuary city, you do have jurisdiction over who you keep and don't keep in your jail, so you can walk down to your jail where you have him and just let him go. You understand that states like New York have done this violent foreigners in response to ice deportation. Violent foreigners have been turned loose on the New York public courtesy of the communists who run New York. This is what they do. This is this is what it looks like in practice. Now that sounds evil than it is. It sounds wrong, and it is. It sounds unlawful, but it's not. You have discretion on who you prosecute, who you keep in jail, who you do not. There is a great deal of leeway there. You have all kinds of discretion. And if you get communists in office in charge of the justice system, they'll just use every legal means they can. Something else they can do. You see this in California. They can give them IDs, you can give them driver's licenses. The federal government does not control driver's licenses. If you look at your driver's license right now, it has a state on it, doesn't it. Your driver's license is from a state that's issued by the state. Well, what if you're California and your state is run by communists who want foreigners in the country so they know what helps the communist revolution, They'll just give your illegals IDs. Now, the problem is your state driver's license. Because of our federal system, you are licensed to drive in every state. So once you're licensed in California, you're licensed in Texas. It's not like they're going to pull you over in Texas and see that California license and throw the handcuffs on you. So if you have a commi state inside your borders doing these kinds of things, it ends up damaging the whole country. I've described it before as having hostile city states inside of our borders. It's really what it's like. It really is. If you think of a Rome, ancient Rome, think about that Italian boot, the peninsula that is Italy and Rome. They really have control over all of it, except for there's two or three city states scattered throughout who hate the Romans, rebel against the Romans. Do everything they possibly can to smash the Romans, to ruin the Roman Empire. How long would Rome have put up with that state of affairs? Well, that state of affairs happened many times in Rome ended up slaughtering every woman and child. That's how Rome would handle such a thing. And you understand why they would handle such a thing that way, because you can't operate as a nation while having hostile foreign city states inside your borders. But that is the system we have, and as Democrats have gotten more and more insane, it's going to continue to be the system we have. I have encouraged you repeatedly, and I'll encourage you again right now to get out of your blue area. If you're in a blue state, at least try to get to a blue county, blue town something. If you can get out of that blue state, do it. Because the guardrails are off, there's nothing holding them back. Now. In order to win elected office, you have to just a be a Democrat. But b if you want the Democrat nomination, because of the radicalization of the average Democrat vote, you have to be a certified freaking nut job. In order to even get the job, you have to promise to do horrible things. All right, that's enough. That's enough of that. I want to stretch you out. Let's talk about a little bit more election fraud. What about Georgia? Were ever gonna get any justice? Day that we'll be back The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show On a magnificent Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. We will be back Monday. Where we'll be broadcasting from. I have no earthly idea, none, none. We might be at a phone booth, we might be back at this studio in Houston, we might be we might be at my house. I have no earthly idea, but we'll be bringing you a show of some kind. That was me giving you a heads up that I don't know how it's going to sound again on Monday. I'm always trying to I'm trying to be mindful of the fact that it's an audio product and the sound. I want it to be right for you all the time. But there's precious little we can do about it at this point in time until we are allowed in our flooded back building. Oh speaking of flooded, Hey, part time radio host, your fake sprinkler story immediately reminded me of the fake water main break in Fulton County, Georgia during the stolen twenty twenty election. How embarrassed and or angry should we be that a Trump DOJ hasn't prosecuted anyone for that incident. His name is Bill. First of all, my water sprinkler story is not fake at all. Second of all, here's the problem. We want people prosecuted when Democrats steal elections, when Democrats cheat in elections. You want honest elections. I want honest elections. You want people prosecuted so they'll stop doing it. Right. But so much of this stuff is so hard to prove, especially after the fact. I know that that water break in Fulton County, Georgia, critical swing county in a critical swing state. On election night, every part of that looked bad, and I openly acknowledged to you that I think it was totally nefarious. I think they were doing something dirty. I don't know that. I haven't seen them do it on camera. I can't tell you that with one hundred percent certainty. Maybe it was just a oopsie. What are the odds? But I was born at NIGHTMA, not last night. That just because I strongly suspect. That doesn't mean I can prove it. Think what it would take to prove it. Let me put it this way. Let's assume let's assume the worst here. Let's assume they wanted to shut things down in that building for a nefarious election and purposes, and they decided they were going to have some sort of a water leak in order to shut the building down. Do you know how big of an operation you would need to do that one person? I could do that myself. I used to work with water and sewer line, and I believe it would depend on exactly what the setup is in the building. I would need actually one tool, one person, one tool, and I have just flooded the building and shut it down. Now, what if I wanted to do that, and I was smart enough to not google it on my phone, I was smart enough to not text friends and family members and email people about it. I basically was smart enough to come up with the plan and then keep my mouth shut and not tell anybody around me the plan. What are the chances you think you could catch me after I do it? Very slim? Okay, that's if you walked in the next day to a flooded out building, and you launched a criminal investigation. Now let's fast forward through four years of the Biden presidency. Now it's four or five years later, four or five years after the fact. How many witnesses are going to remember anything from four or five years ago. What are the chances you're gonna get me after four or five years. I'm not trying to excuse any lack of action from the DOJ, but after you steal an election, you never get justice. After an election is stolen, you never get justice. We always want it. They should do a recall, they should do an investigation. They should, they should, they should, they should, they should, they should, they should. We say this over and over again. Yet it never ends up happening. It never ends up changing anything, because once the election is stolen, it's frigging over and it sucks, and you end up with President Biden for four years and and his which wife.
Speaker 5: Do you still think that he would have been in a good place to serve as president for another four years until he was eighty six?
Speaker 6: Well not from what I know now. I mean, my god, who knew. I mean, it was so shocking to get that cancer diagnosis. I mean, we had you know, here I was, I'm looking through travel magazines like, oh, where are we gonna go? What are we gonna do? And then we get this cancer diagnosis and I think what am I doing? Like our whole life has changed now? Well yeah, and so, I mean it was it was just shocking.
Speaker 1: Four years of those people because we allowed Democrats to steal an election. Yeah, and now he's a headline what you know, the you know the thing emails we didn't get to you, Jesse. Why are detainers being held in facilities? Why aren't they deported? Remember, because of our bunkers immigration system, we actually give every dirty foreigner who violated our sovereignty a hearing before we deport them. And even after they get a hearing, and if the decision is made to deport them, then you have to figure out where you're deporting them too. It's slow, it's brutal. The best way is to not let them in, Jessy. First, welcome back to the airwaves from the land of the Rising Sun. That's Japan. Chris. I missed you as well as all your loyal fans. Secondly, now that Paxton has defeated Cornin with ease, how confident are you Paxton will hold the seat for Republicans in November against the Democrat tall Rico Ken. Paxton's going to win. Texas is not electing this person.
Speaker 4: But the only way we can allow the rights of an embryo to trump the rights of woman is if we believe a woman is not a full person. And let me remind you that that has been the default belief throughout most of human history.
Speaker 1: Being Christian.
Speaker 4: And being pro choice are absolutely consistent because Christianity is a feminist religion.
Speaker 1: Do you think Texas is going to elect that guy? Texas? The Texas Democrats made a huge mistake nominating that guy because he has so much video out there like that making him look like exactly what he is, a fruity commie who is way out of step with normal Texans. I know all the DC swamp rats told you now that John Cornon lost, it's the end of the world. It'll cost a hundred million dollars now to protect the seat. That seat's going to be just fine. Don't work, all right, Go put your phone down, enjoy your weekend, and I shall see you on Monday. That's all.