Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wednesday. We'll do just a little brief Bill Gates talk this hour, some good news out of the corporate world. I'll touch on that Trump Iran's speech he's given an hour from now and just a few ah, that's so much more coming up in the final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show before we get to the Trump speech, the Iran stuff, the good news out of the corporate world, the emails. I promised you this Bill Gates is out there still talking and well just listen.
Speaker 2: And so that basic structure that starts with identity and bank accounts and payments is just foundational. And as part of this visit, I'm now seeing how that foundation is being built out, built out in agriculture with profiles of farmers to understand what they need and give them advice, built out with health records so that we can help people not only with infectious diseases, but the challenge that's coming in the future with the growth of the non communicable diseases being a huge thing, and that digital public infrastructure will help us with these climate problems.
Speaker 1: Now, that was a lot of Gobbly goook. Let me explain. I've told you many times before. You already know that who you are, your interests, what you buy, the services you use, that so much of that information is available online, your shopping habits. The Internet is watching, always tracking you. The reason you did one internet search for hiking boots and now every time you log into a website you see an advertisement fifty percent off hiking boats go to Cabellas is because they are tracking and they are watching. They're building a profile on you. Now here's the good side of it. Here's the good news. The good news is.
Speaker 3: For the most part, for the most part, this profile that's being built on you is designed to sell you things that you want or things that you like.
Speaker 1: If you're always looking up a racketball equipment, you're probably going to find out when the new racketball sale is because they know that's what you look up. And now Dick's Sporting Goods is having actually I hate them dirty comedies, But now a big sporting goods store is having a big sailing. Now they're going to advertise it to you. So it's not like it's all bad. I don't want to act like it's a bunch of tyrants sitting in a room figuring out how to manipulate you. However, I do think it is important to note that so many of the worst people on the planet, people just like Bill Gates, they seem uniquely interested in this and they're going to use the good parts of it to sell you bad parts of it. Meaning, hey, you know, if we just if you just sign up for this digital ID thing, we'll let you know the latest sales, We'll give you a free be there. Wouldn't it be nice if your health records were instantly available, if they just scanned you, life would be easier, Life will be more convenient. Don't you want that same day shipping? But they have uglier plans. This is going to be sold as a convenience as we get more and more into this technological world, and it's going to be used by tyrants for control. It's going to be sold as convenience and used as control. Sold is convenience and used is control. I just wanted to let you know that at the I mean a dumb example, but it follows along the lines of what I'm talking about. At the Houston Astros games. Here in Houston, we go on occasion to the Houston Astros games. And like any other ballpark or any other game, you have a ticket. Usually it's a ticket on your phone now, but you can get physical tickets if you want. And there's a line if you want to use your ticket, so they can scan your ticket to get in the game, of course, just like anything you would know, but you don't have to wait in line in this other little area. Why well, if you simply upload your face, your facial recognition data into the special website, there's no line. Now, are the Houston Astros going to do something nefarious with your face? I doubt that, But it's a good example of what I'm talking about about, how the tyrants are going to use that stuff. Have some convenience. Look how nice it's gonna be. Look it's hot out. Do you want to wait there? You could just give me all your information and there's no line. Got a cold bottle of water waiting for you right there inside. All I need is your face, something to keep in mind. All right, now, I brought you up. I didn't bring you the news. Well, I mean, I am a journalist. It's journalist, Jesse that I didn't bring you the news. You probably already knew that. One hour, little less than one hour from now, Donald Trump is going to address the nation. The address is going to be about Iran. The rumors are, and they're probably more than rumors at this point in time. The expecting expectancy is that Donald Trump is going to announce Mission accomplished an Iran. We're wrapping things up. We got to knock out this, this, and this, two or three weeks. We're coming home. Okay, put that aside for a moment. He's also going to say, we think, and we won't know for an hour. We think he's going to say, hey, you countries that ship all your oil through this strait of horror moves that sounds like a personal problem. I suggest you get your navy or something out there and secure the straight because we're not going to come over here. We're not going to stay here and secure it for you. It's your problem. Now we are leaving, and what's left here is your problem. Now, good luck. We're leaving. Now. That's a very smart move by Donald Trump to announce that for a variety of reasons. Let's discuss those reasons. First of all, the obvious reason, the poll numbers show that we're going to get destroyed in the midterms if Donald Trump does not become hyper hyper hyper focused on the economy and affordability. Even if he cannot fix those things, and he probably cannot, he's just the president of the United States of America. He has to be seen to be caring about these things. Right now, every time Donald Trump gets asked a question, it's about what Iran? Hey, Iran, what about this bombing Iran? How much longer are you wroung? Is that? What is the result of that normis every time they see Donald Trump, he's talking about a country they don't care about. They're upset. Donald Trump approval numbers thirty five percent, disapproval sixty four percent, and the most devastating poll number I think I've ever seen for him, White people with no college That is the demographic that put Donald Trump in the White House twice. He's lost them. He's underwater with them by two points. That's his demographic. Okay, he can read too, That's part of the reason he's making this announcement. We're coming home. He knows what we've been talking about. Got to get home, got to get focused, Gotta make these people think you are focused here at home. He knows that good. Another thing, the stock market. Every time there's an inkling that there might be a piece deal that this war might end, the stock market goes up. Every time there's even a rumor that we're going to stay, We're going to send in the ground troops, stock market goes down. The stock market doesn't like this war. And President of the United States of America has to take that in consideration. Now, Ah, that's the good news. Let's see what speech he actually gives an hour from now. Obviously we're going to discuss it tomorrow. Another part of this headline, Yes may re examine NATO's merit after Iran war snub, Rubio says, I could see Donald Trump pulling out a NATO over this. Donald Trump is upset of after everything we've done that he called for help over there and nobody sent it. Headline Trump threatened to stop supplying weapons to Ukraine unless Europe steps up in the Iran war. You could see this whole affair ending the United States of America's involvement in NATO, which essentially ends NATO because we are NATO. The other countries contribute very little to NATO. NATO has been America and then a couple little couple, little deformed cousins who step in from time to time. There's a chance with Europe saying oh, we're not interested. Good luck over there, there's a chance they just ended NATO. Sounds good to me. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll get to some of those emails that we do a couple other things. First, now for the potential bad news or bad outcome on this Trump speech. Later on, Trump says, well, we think he's going to say, hey, two or three weeks, we're wrapping things up, we're gone. That is a journey that is fraught with danger because we talked about this, we've talked about it many times before. But let's consider that there are three entities in this war, the United States, Israel and Iron And as I warned before, shoot BK just told us last hour along the same lines we went out. Donald Trump wants out, wants to be done with it. Iran they might not want us out. Now that sounds crazy, how could that be? But if you've already lost all your leadership, Your entire military's wiped out. Maybe Iran now wants to hurt Donald Trump. The only thing they have that can hurt Donald Trump is keeping him down there and screwing up the world economy. People are paying huge money for gas and diesel now when they're blaming Trump, and they're not incorrect about it. Trump went over there and did it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Gas is expensive. Iron knows that. What if Iran wants us to stay, now that's a maybe you aren't. Iran's a coin flip. We don't even know that Iran wants this thing to end. They're a coin flip. It Israel ain't no coin flip. Israel wants us to stay. Hey, Israel sees this as their opportunity to have us wipe out Iron for them. They want us to stay. Two or three weeks is a long time. A lot can happen in two or three weeks? Well what what? I don't mean to be coy about the whole thing. I don't know, But we can use our imagination. What could happen that could keep us there? A lot? Two or three weeks is a long time. Let's hope he gives that speech. We wrap it up, come back home. He's even saying things now like, oh, all that nuclear stuff, I'm not even that worried about it. It's deep underground. Donald Trump read the poll numbers. Donald Trump understands exactly what I've been saying. Got to get home now again. On the economy, is it fair to lay all that at his feet? Absolutely not, But that doesn't matter. Life ain't fair. Even if he can't fix affordability, even if he can't fix the jobs market. Even if he can't fix those things, and he certainly can't fix them overnight. The people in this country, all the Normanies, the independence, they have to see him trying every minute of every day. I know the president has to be involved in foreign policy. I'm not naive. It's a complicated job, but the foreign policy portion has to be over. Donald Trump has to spend every waking minute being seen to be involved here and care about here and only here between now and November. That'll help us, That'll help get things turned around. Now. I have something hilarious. Governor of Idaho signed a bill into law. I'm not going to go into the bill, but the city of Boise, it's the huge Kamie City. City of Boise had all these gay tranny flags flying from everything, of course, because there are a bunch of demons, and they had to take it down. The mayor of Boise, he's a commie. She had to go out there with all these gay rights freaks and take down his flag. And it was just so entertaining to listen to.
Speaker 5: I didn't plan on making a remark beforehand. This is a symbol of who we are, and it's not political.
Speaker 1: She's staring at the gay flag. I think it's a training flag, Chris, I don't know. There's so many colors, but she's staring at the gay flag, saying, this is a symbol of who we are. This is not political, it's not religious. It's definitely religious.
Speaker 6: It's not ideological.
Speaker 1: It's that too.
Speaker 5: The flag that says clearly, we are a city that's safe and welcoming for everyone.
Speaker 1: And the steps were wait, you just got to get through this. They're going to start singing soon, begin to.
Speaker 5: Seek to erase who we are, who you are, to minimize the values of the city.
Speaker 6: Cannot and will not change who we are.
Speaker 2: Yes are.
Speaker 1: We're here with our courage.
Speaker 2: The lady at the end.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, I have to. It's not religious, is the lady at the end. We're here with our courage.
Speaker 6: City cannot and will not change who we are.
Speaker 1: Yes are.
Speaker 2: We're here with their courage.
Speaker 7: That's so good, It's so much fun making fun of these demonic freaks. Big Business pulls back from LGBTQ corporate rankings in a dramatic one year slide. I mean, it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday.
Speaker 1: If you messed any part of the show, you can download an iHeart spotify iTunes. Hey, Bronco, did you ever consider going back to sell irv's as a side hustle? I bet you would do good now that you're famous. This guy says, uh, I don't know about side hustle. You can't. You can't side hustle your way into sales. It would not that, not those kind of sales you really like, Like so many jobs, you get out of sales what you put into it. I hate to sound like your grandpa, but your grandpa was freaking correct. Get out of it. When you put into it, I was. I was pretty good. It wasn't world class, but I was pretty good at it because I busted my butt at it. There was no sale I wouldn't do, there was no drive I wouldn't make, there was no I was just I was hungry, trying to make live and trying to get promoted, trying to do that, so I was good at it. I don't think you can do a job like that halfway. And you know you really you gotta be hungry for it. And when you deal with with people. Every waitress listening to me knows this is true. Anybody, anybody who deals with people and having to deal with customers knows what I'm about to say. It's true. Or if you ever had you you're gonna deal with some turds you are. That's part of the job when you have to. It's one of the best things about this. I only have two turds I have to worry about what Chris, I didn't necessarily mean you and Quiry, even though you're the only people here. I guess that does kind of narrow with that. But do you understand what I mean? In customer service RVs anything, You're gonna deal with some people who are nightmarish. I've told you about how you should be cutting people out of your life. You should be blocking cell phone numbers, blocking people on social media because the bottom five to ten percent of society are low life scumbags, they're morons, they're they're horrible people who will make your life worse, and so you should be identifying these people and then cutting them out of your life, and your life gets infinitely better. Well, in sales, you can't do that. You don't get the part of my frustration towards the end was that wasn't an option. You know when it's when it's your customer and they walk in and you know they're about to occupy three hours of your time and they couldn't buy a packet of spearmint gum let alone an RV. And that's how you that's how you make a living, and you know you're they're gonna be rude, and they're gonna be You don't have the option of saying, you know what, no, now, I'm good, I'm leaving. Hey, Jesse, we have no chance. Every time I open the news and a federal judge is blocking the administration from doing something, the evil is too widespread, it's too deep. It's impossible to actually blame the swamp. All right, I don't mean to laugh. He says, his name is Drew. All right, so I got headlines here. Federal judge blocks ballroom construction of the White House. Judge rules Trump's order ending funding for NPR and PBS is on constitution. Every time we turn around, there's a judge that ruled this, and a judge that ruled that. There's a judge that stopped Trump from this. There's a judge that led a criminal out of prison. There's a judge that a judge that, yes, we are in a bit of a pickle, but one, we're starting to recognize the pickle. Two, don't say it's impossible. I'll keep bringing it up. L South. What has happened there would have sounded impossible a few years ago. Crime written and filthy and horrible. What did he do? He removed the judges. The judges are the ones holding the communist revolution up. They are probably the most important soldiers in the communist revolution. The judges protect the evil, They go after the good people that the judges. You know this is a problem. Don't think that it's an impossible problem just because you can't vote for them. We must change the GOP and turn it into an anti communist party that will remove the judges. This will take time. This will not happen tomorrow. It will not happen after the mid terms. It probably won't even happen after the twenty twenty eight election. We have to keep chopping and keep chopping and keep chopping, and we can get there. It's not going to be fast. Saving a country or losing a country is a process, not an event, Jesse. Since Italy has prevented our air force from using their planes in Sigonella Sicily, how are they going to stop us by flinging meat balls? You know, we're not going to suffer any of these racist Italian jokes here on this show. All right, what Chris, We're not that's one. Two they're called a Mejia ball. Stop what Chris. Three? Europe snubbed us really badly, really badly on this Iran excursion. That's probably a good thing. You know, we had this discussion, We've had a discussion before on the show that the alliances they always changed throughout history, not just in American history. You go look at the history of the world. For a while, this country country A is allied with country B, and they're fighting against country C. And then as values change and leaders change and times change, soon country A is allied more with country C, and they're fighting Country B. And then is time change and leadership change. Everything changes. Soon Country B and Country SA are allied now and they're fighting Country Aight, this is how it works. Europe is far ahead of us in the communist revolution because of how many barbarians they imported. They have no Second Amendment, they didn't have a strong enough right wing to stand up to it. Their communist revolution is light years ahead of ours. Europe, for all intents and purposes, is already communist in most of these countries, not all of Europe, of but countries like the UK are already gone. That sucks, right, you might not be I love England. I've different panton, but I admire them. I think they have such a cool history. I think they have such cool traditions. And if I have to admit my biases, I did get to work with some British Royal Marines when I was in the Marines, and there were studs and they were funny and they were tough, and they were great soldiers. I like the Brits. I like them a lot. That country's gone, man gone, completely gone. We won't be an ally with Britain fifty years from now. And you know what, I take that back. If we're still an ally with Britain fifty years from now, we've gone bad here. It's gone really, really bad. We've just caught up to them in communism. If we were so, If this whole Iranian affair, as skeptical as I've been about so many aspects of it from the very beginning, if it ends up finally being a snip, a separation between US and some of these scummy European communist countries, that's fine. That's fine. Look, I want to talk about allegiances changing. We dropped two nuclear weapons on Japan. You could easily make the argument that Japan is our best and most valuable ally on planet Earth. Right now, Japan is building up to stand against China. Their values, the values of Japanese people so closely aligned with American values on a lot of things. I know they're different, there's no question about it. They're different. But Donald Trump that the American right have a real kinship with their leadership over there. They love us, we love them. You realize we fought a war a complete war of annihilation against those people, with torture and death and bombing of cities. That's a good point, Chris said. Those bombs drop less than one hundred years ago. Olies change because our ancestors came from Europe. Are the founders of this country came from Europe. We've always had this kinship with them. But times change, and if they're going communists, times should change. I don't have any desire to be aligned with them. Screw them. I like the Japanese people anyway. All right, one more segment. Hey, Geez, The Jesse Kelly Show. Final segment of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, wonderful Wednesday. Member, you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Donald Trump gives an Iran speech in about ten minutes. I know I'll be sitting right here in this chair listening, fingers crossed. So if we wrap things up and come on home and dig into this economy so your life can become more affordable. Also, I like this, So with all of that, I'm very happy to be signing the Voter Integrity and I think it's going to be really great.
Speaker 5: So if you don't mind.
Speaker 1: I will take some time and I'll make this signature absolutely perfect. So it looks very good. So far, so good. Yeah, whatever, Donald Trump was signing an executive order about mail in ballots. Without fraud, foreigners and cheating, Democrats cannot win elections. Anything Donald Trump does to reduce fraud, foreigners and cheating, that will hurt the Democrat Party. We need these wounds in the Democrat Party's side before November. As many wounds as we can deliver to them, the better off we will be. It will mitigate the losses they could very well be coming. So that is a good thing. Also, tell you what else is a good thing? Totanji Brown Jackson, I'm not even I'm not kidding. Remember I played this earlier. This is this was her argument earlier today in the birthright citizenship thing.
Speaker 4: You obviously have permanent allegiance based on being born in whatever country you're from. That's what everybody recognizes. But you also have local allegiance when you are on the soil of this other sovereign. And I was thinking, you know, I'm i US citizen and visiting Japan, and what it means is that you know, if I steal someone's wallet in Japan, the Japanese authorities can arrest me and prosecute me. It's allegiance, meaning can they control you as a matter of law. I can also rely on them if my wallet is stolen to you know, under Japanese law, go and prosecute the person who has stolen it. So there's this relationship based on even though I'm a temporary traveler, I'm just on vacation in Japan, I'm still locally owing allegiance in that sense.
Speaker 1: She's a moron, But that's why it's a good thing. Let me explain. Obviously, I would rather it would be Clarence Thomas's clone in her place on the Supreme Court. I get that, But Joe Biden was the one who got to make that pick, and so it was always going to be a Communist of some kind. I would rather my communists be morons than be clever. If you have to have a Communist on the Supreme Court and they're your enemy as they are mine and they are yours, I want them to be so dumb that all America sees how dumb they are. You know, Sodomore, She's just as communist as Katanji Brown Jackson just as sick and solace and evil, but she's smart enough to cloak her language in enough legal ease that you and I don't know what the heck she's talking about half the time, but it sure sounds smart, right. Helena Kagan exact same thing. Kaitanji Brown Jackson is weapons grade stupid. She doesn't know anything about anything, and so when she talks it hurts the Communist revolution. It's I mean, this stuff it makes you wins because she's on the Supreme Court. But it was always going to be a comedy vote. It might as well be a comedy vote that makes the comedy's look bad. How does this work?
Speaker 4: Are you suggesting that when a baby is born people have to have documents present documents? Is this happening in the delivery room? How are we determining when or whether a newborn child is a citizen of the United States under your rule?
Speaker 2: What Ssay says is there's currently a system where, for.
Speaker 1: Example, I need some tea with honey and the.
Speaker 2: Mole secure Social Security numbers are generated based on the birth certificate. They say this can still be for the vast majority of instituy is completely transparent.
Speaker 1: You will still get at you, Jesse. I've had it with your baseless attacks on fish. You argue that if fish isn't mixed with anything, it won't taste good. Deep fried fish with nothing but salt and pepper and some drops of lemon juice, it's delicious, especially when comeling them down with a cold beer. Thank you for making my point. You deep fried them and added salt and pepper and lemon. Of course it's delicious anyway. Adding different sauces isn't to hide the taste of the fish, but to enhance it. It's a lie you as the president of Sauces and Salsa's syndicate. I like that Chris should know this better than anyone. You always say the sauce makes the food. Other than this, I love your show, brother. Keep giving it to those filthy commies. When Cuba is finally freed from the communist nightmare, I know the perfect spot in Havana for you to enjoy the best cigars accompanied by the best rum on the island. Sorry not ice cream this time, Chris. When's the last time you had rum? I feel like I haven't had rum and ages. I mean, I don't drink much anymore of it, Chris, it's not just for pirates. Okay, I'm sure there's some quality rum out there that would be Honestly, I don't really remember what it tastes like. It's been a very very long time since I've tasted any rum. What was that thing? Then? The white bottle, Chris? What was it called? Malibu Malibou? That was? That was good? Right, I think? And now we're gonna get yelled at. If it wasn't good, someone's gonna yell that was Chris's suggestion. And now here's a headline, you know, the thing headlines we didn't get to. Let's talk about TMZ turning its sights on deep DC politics and why that's a good thing. That's from not the b It's a very good thing because the humiliation of our politicians, exposing them when they're lying, corrupt scumbags, is always wonderful. Trump just issued his most consequential executive order, yet this was about the mail in ballots. It's a very good thing. Good job Trump. Useful puppet Eric Swalwell in the hot seat after traveling to Doha on several Qatar sponsored trips. Why does everybody go to Qatar. I don't really understand this fascination with Qatar. Isn't it just this horrible desert place. It doesn't look very fun. The desert sucks. Laptop from hell. Prosecutor is recruited for Vance's fraud task Force. Put in jd Vance on this and making him the face of it is one of the savvier things that Trump administration has done. If jd Vance spends the next three years taking down fraud in this country, that'll set him up nicely if he wants to make a presidential run. All right, Trump's about to give a speech on Iran. Gross your fingers and I'll see you tomorrow. That's all.