Speaker 1: Version six of the Initials game is now available at Initials game dot com. If you love the radio version of Initials, you will love the home game. Perfect for campfires, game nights, or family get togethers. Get the brand new version version six of Initials at Initials game dot com.
Speaker 2: Hey, Vikings fans, it's a Purple Friday, and that means we're taking your talkbacks.
Speaker 3: For tickets all day long. Use the talkback.
Speaker 2: Feature in the iHeartRadio app right now to give us your favorite Vikings Bears moment of all time for your shot at a pair of tickets to Sunday's divisional showdown. Don't miss out on your chance that cheer on the Purple this weekend. Full details available at campaign dot com. Keywre contests.
Speaker 4: You got that right, buddy, There you go. Welcome back, Fuel, Patrick Morny Show. Hi, Hi, Hi Marco, Hi, Hi Marchie. Hey Hi Adam, what's up. It's good to see you.
Speaker 3: Good to have you in here, Adam.
Speaker 1: I like we do this with Parish all the time because Parish's memory is terrible. But sometimes I like asking athletes about their own career to see if they cared about numbers and how also how good their memory is. So I'm looking at all your numbers again, all time passing leader for the Gophers, all time touchdown leader as well, But then they have the single game passing yards. The record was set in nineteen ninety three. Obviously, you have the third biggest game in Gopher history in terms of yards per game. Do you remember how many yards you threw for and who it was against?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would have been Michigan State. That is correct for twenty one oh nineteen for sixteen, see, that was correct two thousand and nine. Michigan State you threw for four sixteen.
Speaker 6: It's not as easy as thank you.
Speaker 3: You probably got shorted by those statisticians. Yeah. How about this?
Speaker 1: Most touchdowns in a season was Tanner Morgan in twenty nineteen, you were second. What's the most touchdowns you threw for in one season with the Gophers.
Speaker 5: I think it would have been my freshman year twenty four and seven.
Speaker 3: Nailed it, very good.
Speaker 1: All time passing leader in touchdowns. But how many did you throw for your career at the Gophers. I do know that one, seventy two, seventy two.
Speaker 3: All right, he's locked in. He's locked in seventy two.
Speaker 7: How do you watch Gopher games these days? Like you're fine just at home being chill. You like to be around people, Do you like to be you watch a person at the stadium?
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, no, you know, if it was up to me. So I've not really enjoyed bringing like my son to games. But when I do that, he's four years old, and so I'm spending most of my time just chasing him. So I don't get to watch the game too often. Or if I go to a game at hunting Time Bank, you're talking to people or talking to you know, alumni or you know, former teammates, or just people in general, So.
Speaker 8: Don't get to watch too much.
Speaker 5: I think the perfect situation is like this game tonight at eight o'clock, put the kids to bed, sit on my couch, and I could just watch the game from start to finish.
Speaker 8: And that doesn't happen too often.
Speaker 9: Amen.
Speaker 10: You mentioned Huntingdon Bank State he neared the unique opportunity of opening up that place. Can you contrast the differences between playing at the Metrodome and then Moan and playing in a brand new spot on campus?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so the metro Dome, you know, as a quarterback, is actually kind of nice because you know it's always going to be seventy sonny and no wind right, which is pretty ideal for you know, throwing the football and such. But the game always felt like it was a neutral game, right, You're it's not your locker room. The seats are blue sometimes, you know, I just it wasn't on campus, so it sometimes it was hard to get all the fans that show up, or even the student section to show up. But coming to opening up TCF at the time, the bank, I guess for short, it's all my roon and gold. It's a sweet locker room. It's really comfortable. It's right on campus. It feels like home, so I mean very night and day difference. Now, I would say, you know, you can make an argument that the Metro Dome could get really loud, and that was an advantage at times, but overall, I think for a college experience, having a stadium on campus that has your colors, you know, that kind of ooze his ruin and gold and just everything about Gophers, that is an advantage.
Speaker 8: And that's cool for not only.
Speaker 5: The players, but also the spectators and the experience and tailgating, all that stuff kind of plays into it.
Speaker 1: Tonight at number eight Oregon twenty five and a half point underdogs, so one of the best teams in college football. Big task for Drake. Lindsay, what have you liked so far out of Drake? And because obviously you know a lot, you've probably heard this a lot of people like this might be the best quarterback we've seen since Adam Weber, so you've probably heard that a time or two.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the kids so far?
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I think his talent is very high level. He's got the size, he's got the arm strength. I think he has the moxie too, you know, just seeing how he kind of operates, never too high and never too low. You know, we're dealing with some of that retrot freshmen and kind of learning curve. But I think overall you can see that he can execute and kind of go through his reads pretty confidently. What I do as a quarterback, I'll wash his feet and you can see that the really feet kind of tell tell the mind in the arm when to throw or when to get off or read. And if you see guys with choppy feet or kind of scared feet or fast feet, that's telling me he's not comfortable.
Speaker 8: Back there.
Speaker 5: I haven't seen that too much with him, and so I think he's still got a long wait or his ceilings still he hasn't even gotten close to it yet. Right, we may have seen glimpse of glimpses of it, but when he can put that together for all whatever, you know, for a full game, I mean he's going to be one of the better quarterbacks in the country for sure.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, what about JJ McCarthy.
Speaker 1: If we're talking about guys that are inconsistent so far and we've seen glimpses, what have you liked about his game through four career starts?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that I mean.
Speaker 5: That's the issue is he's got to stay healthy for a young quarterback because it is reps. You know, it's when you're looking at a in the NFL developing a younger quarterback like that, you got to give him two two seasons of body of work to evaluate and unfortunately, right he gets hurt or maybe that, you know, his rookie year. So then he has to set out which you know, can be good or bad. So he's not forced out there to go play because some of those guys, they they kind of stunt their their confidence when they get thrown out there and they can't recover, so maybe give a little bit of.
Speaker 8: Time get used to the NFL, which is good.
Speaker 5: But and then even this season, right dealing with the high ankle sprain, and now right he's got a bruise on his hand, on his throwing hand.
Speaker 8: I mean, that's not good for consistently.
Speaker 5: And you could see later on in the game against Baltimore that his accuracy dropped with that injury. So hopefully right it's feeling better and they can ice it and all that stuff. But you know, that's the last thing that touches the football kind of a kind of important thing to have when you want to be accurate. But he's he's gonna be just fine. He's in a perfect system with Koc, you know, quarterback friendly. He's gonna speak his language, he's gonna understand the mentality it takes. He's not gonna push him too hard. But I understand that. You know, we don't have forever here to just kind of, oh, we'll work through this. You know it's gonna be okay. I get that. You got to give him time, you know. I saw this, someone posted this, and I love it. It's like everybody wants to see a young quarterback develop until.
Speaker 8: You have to watch a young quarterback development. Yeah, you know, and it's very true there.
Speaker 5: It's it's tough because we want to win and every game is so important and you don't want to see dumb mistakes. But more important, you don't wan to see dumb mistakes done multiple times over and over.
Speaker 8: You know, you gotta kind of have to touch the stove, burn your hand, never do it again. And hopefully that's going to be what we see with JJ.
Speaker 4: You're just a little bit younger than Kevin O'Connell about I think three or four years something like that. Maybe, yeah, could you imagine yourself as a head coach in the NFL right now? You know, I was kind of pursuing that career path for a little bit. I mean, yeah, I I love the game of football, and I love.
Speaker 5: The game planning, and you know, even calling plays in a game is really that's like the next best thing you can do next to playing. Right to get like that that high for lack of better words, but I that lifestyle wasn't for me. I just you know, it's like, man, we're not caring cancer, Why are we spending eighteen hours up here, twenty four to seven or whatever, three sixty five. It just it didn't align with my values of I wanted to be a father and a husband. I want to show up for the people and like my life. But I do miss it, and I you know, I get tempted to get back in. But you know, I think Kevin O'Connell does the By being the head guy, you can kind of set it up how you want to. The hard part is if you're on staff with or just a psycho as a head coach, because then you know you just have to you just have to bite and just do what they want and whatever that is. But with KOC, I think he has a really good idea of, hey, we got to put the work on.
Speaker 8: It's unavoidable. But you don't need to come up. You shouldn't be sleeping in the office.
Speaker 5: You know, go see your family, because if I want you to show up to be the best player or coach, you need some family time.
Speaker 8: You need some rest. You know, you need to take care of yourself, your mind, body and spirit. Whatever.
Speaker 5: I think chaos has it younger, the younger coaches in the NFL have that, which is good to see because it's like a changing of the guard, a little bit of this old school grind it out mentality to hey, no, there's you gotta work, you gotta put the time and you got to study and do all that, but also get home, get some sleep, see your family.
Speaker 4: Okay, if you had pursued that, what would head coach Adam Weber have said to going into senior year quarterback Adam Weber that you didn't hear.
Speaker 8: That you wish you had? Ooh wow, I've never heard that question before.
Speaker 1: You got yeah, hard hitting, stuffy.
Speaker 4: I'm a sports guy.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 5: I think what I've I would have told myself is you get it's hard at that time when you're you know, twenty two years old to understand what you're doing and that it's very fleeting and you'll never get this moment back, and just to really capitalize. It's like you have the rest of your life to go have fun and party. Probably did a little too much of that in college right now, and so out, yeah, you.
Speaker 8: Balance that out a little bit.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I would have listened to myself, but that's what I would have tried to relate to my younger self. As a coach. It's just really dive in. You get one shot at this. Make sure when you leave this school, it's it's how you want to leave.
Speaker 3: Very well said. Two quick things for me.
Speaker 7: I also want to ask a question you've never been asked before. So, Adam, do you like your chili hot? And yeah, the second thing, your greatest.
Speaker 4: You know, people don't get that reference. They are about half the audience.
Speaker 1: It sounds like something you should look up on Urban Dictionaria.
Speaker 4: Is exactly right.
Speaker 7: Do you listen to the show in this radio station enough to get that reference?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 3: Okay? Yeah.
Speaker 7: So the follow up is your greatest days as a football coach are probably ahead of you because if you have a four year old son when he starts playing that youth football and you get dads in there that have that philosophy that you have about the balancing the time at home but also being being helpful to your child in a way that on the field, you're coming from a totally different perspective. Like your football coaching career is ahead of you and it's called fourth grade tackle.
Speaker 8: Hha, I know it's the best.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, I am, I do look forward to these moments. I mean even right now, like I to be a father to you know, for my son and my daughter's life. You're kind of coaching them, right, whether it be directly telling them certain things. They may not be listening or picking it up, but how you act Like something happens, right, I drop something and it breaks, Well, if I freak out, you know, that's what they're gonna see. It's like when something bad happens, that's the reaction you want. So I'm always like thinking in my head, it's always good, like teachable moments for my my kids have like no, just hey, you know, sometimes things fall, Let's clean it up, you know, a little big deal, move on, And it's kind of cool to be able to hopefully pass that down to him. And so then yes, when it comes to sports, same idea. I mean, sports are just a microcosm of life, right, So hopefully through the highs and lows of sports, I hope they pursue sports that would be really fun. But I don't you know, I don't know yet, and maybe they want to do something else.
Speaker 1: Getting a motivational speaking that's number one. Number two, can you come back when meat sauces here? Because I think he needs to hear a lot of what you just said. And number three, if we're just going to keep asking you questions you've never been asked before.
Speaker 3: I'm asking this for a friend. How often does JJ McCarthy take his shirt off?
Speaker 4: Wants to know the answer. We're wondering trying.
Speaker 3: To make some money this morning. Who's the Zach guy? That's awesome? All right?
Speaker 1: Your prediction for tonight again, Obviously Oregon is going to be tough to be They're huge favorites. It's it's a home game for them, Oregon number eight versus your Gopers tonight right here on the fan, by the way, Friday night football.
Speaker 9: That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, No, I think the spread is probably fair just given how the seasons played out. Oregon is a very dominant team, so it's a It's gonna be a challenge, no doubt.
Speaker 8: What I'm hoping for is we can.
Speaker 5: Minimize the mistakes and not not turn the ball over, have a respectable game. You know, I you never know what happens, that's why you play the game. But if we can execute at a high level, you know, well, we're gonna have to play a really good football game, which is possible. Organ I'm gonna have to play a little down, which is possible. They're coming off a really tough game against Iowa. The weather's supposed to be a little iffy there in uh in Oregon tonight, So you know, I think we can beat the spread, and then there's gonna be the four or five percent chance that we pull off a miracle. And I'm always optimistic, but Drake is gonna have to have a pretty solid game.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 5: Defensively, we're gonna have to show up and stop their their rushing attack, and we're gonna have to sneak out some some really opportune and turnovers.
Speaker 8: And if that happens, you know, don't go to sleep.
Speaker 3: Gotta get lucky, yep. All right, Well maybe the weather goes our way. You never know.
Speaker 1: All right, that's Adam Weber's going to make his Initials debut. In a second Marney Gellner and Hawk and Parish will square off against Adam, and one of you gets a crack at one hundred and three thousand.
Speaker 3: Five hundred dollars after this.
Speaker 2: Up next, it's the Initials Game featuring the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union jackpot Call one eight hundred three to two zero fifty three twenty six for your shot at the Initials jackpot.
Speaker 3: Next on the fan.
Speaker 2: Cafan and the Vikings are teaming up for Toys for Tots. Join us live at Shields in Eden Prairie on Tuesday, December second, from five thirty in the morning till six thirty pm. Four are annual broadcast presented by Unreel brigand Toys.
Speaker 3: Spread Some Joy and if you're one of the.
Speaker 2: First fifty donors each show, you'll score a sweet KFA Unreal Winter Beating. Details ourkfan dot com, slash Toys.
Speaker 4: Think Exact, Go Awesome. Welcome back to the Badge of Morning Show. As we get ready to jump into the segment, throw some love out to Justin Norston, a big fan of the Partchrip Morning Show. We wish we were out there listening. We know you're listening up on high Rest in Peace, brother, Welcome back to the Partrip More Show.
Speaker 8: Here we go.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: I know he's nervous over there. I can see the look in his face.
Speaker 3: I don't know if he gets nervous. He seems pretty cool. Okay, maybe planning some big games.
Speaker 7: You've seen some pressure, Adam, What were you telling me in the break when people found out you were playing the Initials game today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got an amazing amount of people reaching out being jealous that they get the play that I get to play, but then also to saying you know, good luck. I'm just it's amazing how much this game has just taken off. So congratulations.
Speaker 3: See you guys appreciate it. Yeah, no, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I worked really hard for and you.
Speaker 1: Told me, I don't know thirty minutes ago that you when you listen, you normally get one or two. So that's your goal is realistic? You're not trying to well yeah, I hope you're Yeah, you want to get on the board.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I can't get Scarne Okay, just like Parish.
Speaker 3: See I gotta say my name. Some of my mom knows I'm on the radio. Yeah, she's always listening. Well shall we? You guys really know what? All right, let's do it.
Speaker 2: This is Initials Game six, soh three on the Power Trip presented by Wolf River Electric.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the people at Wolf River Electric are absolutely the best. You can go over to Wolfriverelectric dot com and click on free quote to get started. Tell him you heard about us on cafe in and the power to a morning show and make sure you get your initials.
Speaker 3: Guest is in on ex Facebook.
Speaker 1: Instagram each week with the hashtag caffe and initials for your chance to win fifteen hundred dollars off a new home solar system thanks to Wolf River Electric. That's where I got my home solar system a little over for a year ago. Those guys are the best. The process is super easy.
Speaker 3: Marnie.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you knew this, but Rosie used to be the number one environmentalist on the fan, and now it's me.
Speaker 3: It's gotta be you. It was him before to ask him.
Speaker 1: Let's go around the room and meet the competitors and see what we're playing for. Let's start with Chris Hockey.
Speaker 4: I'm sponsored today and always but my great friends at radcoen com. If I win today, you'll receive ten percent off your entire order now through Monday in store or online at rycru dot com when you use the promo code initials. Discoun doesn'tply toppers, but it does everything else. Thank you, Radco. I'm gonna win one for you today.
Speaker 8: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Marnie's been relatively red hot. You've got a couple of wins in the last month or so. What happens If you win.
Speaker 3: Again, You've gotten a little lucky.
Speaker 7: If it happens again, please tweet me and tag great Clips. Now through the end of Sunday, one person is going to win free.
Speaker 3: Haircuts for an entire year. And Adam, they trim stashes.
Speaker 1: Perfect who says he wants That looks like a choice. That looks like he's very comfortable with that choice.
Speaker 6: You like it?
Speaker 3: Maintenance maintenance?
Speaker 1: Okay, uh, Parish is just trying to say his name so his mom knows that he's on the radio.
Speaker 3: But if you actually win, Mark, what happens? You know what? Hi mom?
Speaker 6: And I am sponsored by my great friends at Buy the Yard. And if I win today, visit any of Buy the yards three showrooms and mentioned initials to get ten percent off and free delivery on Buy the Yard's Maintenance, free outdoor front or sure ballot on instore purchases now through Friday. Thank you by the eye. You guys are the best. I don't have to bring my stuff in for the winner. A former go for quarterback. Adam Weber's here and Adam, you're playing in meat sauce. This spot which is an honor few get to have.
Speaker 1: If you win today, you're sponsored by Seventh Avenue Pizza. All Seventh Avenue Pizzas on sale Jerry's Foods and Country Market locations in Hudson and North Branch. And if Adam wins today, tweet and tag meat Sauce at Seventh Avenue Pizza for your chance to win one hundred dollars towards restocking your freezer with Seventh Avenue.
Speaker 3: Should I have done that? Entire read in his voice again next time I'm sponsored, I mean Adam sponsor Bolts.
Speaker 1: Seventh Avenue Pizza Pizza. Sorry, daddy, all right, before we get to the jackpot, before we play game six O three, Version five of Initials back in stock as of last night, so versions four, five, and six in stock. You can go to Initials game dot com starts talking up on Christmas presents, and this is the first time since December of last year that version five has been in stock. So we're back four, five, and six the best three of them anyway, okay is five? Still the best four, five, and six are significantly better than one, two and three, which is why we will probably never reprint one, two and three.
Speaker 9: So just get these three.
Speaker 3: They're the best three anyway.
Speaker 1: No, No, those are the good ones. Four, five, and six are the good ones. There was a learning curve, right, I had to figure out how this works. They're better now, you know what I'm saying. So way, four, five, and six available. Now, all right, let's do it.
Speaker 3: A lot of money on the line.
Speaker 1: Let's hope somebody changes their life this morning. It could be a minor Christmas miracle. It's time for the jackpod.
Speaker 2: Now it's time for the Saint Paul Federal Credit Union initials.
Speaker 3: Jack.
Speaker 4: That's right, one hundred and three thousand, five hundred dollars from the same Paul Federal Credit Union. You look at my new cars, save mon your current car loan deal with same Paul Federal Credit Union offering car loan rates as low as four point two nine percent APR. I applied today and say Paul FU dot Orksli's campan federally insured by the NCUA.
Speaker 1: All right, this is so sick thanks to Saint Paul Federal Credit Union. One hundred and three thousand, five hundred dollars up for grabs. It goes up five hundred dollars every week if the caller gets one letter in the right spot, they win two hundred and fifty bucks, which is still awesome. But if they say both in the right spot, they win one hundred and three thousand, five hundred dollars. I don't do this enough, Adam as a guest, just for fun, you don't know the initials. I'm the only one that knows them. Take a shot if you were the caller, what would you guess today? For one hundred and three five? What are you feeling empty? What if you're feeling empty as a person, you should talk to somebody. But what letters are you guessing? All right, you're going MT. All right, let's see what the caller thinks. Let's see if this person has a different opinion. That person is no longer lie. It's a huge miss for that person. All right, Let's take another one then swinging a miss for that guy or gal.
Speaker 3: Good morning? What is your name? Ben?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 9: Ben?
Speaker 8: What's up?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I am great?
Speaker 3: How are you good?
Speaker 1: You get a shot at one hundred and three thousand, five hundred dollars? What letters do you think are worth that much money?
Speaker 3: Go for it? I think the letters are j T d AS and dog JT AS in jump together.
Speaker 1: Done. We all had fun listening to you. I'm just glad you said one that was arable. You said jump together, So you're going Jtay said MT.
Speaker 3: So you guys overlapped with the tea.
Speaker 1: Here all right, Ben is going JT for a shot at one hundred and three thousand, five hundred dollars.
Speaker 11: Does he have at least one rite for two fifty? And is he alive for the jack pot? Come on, then, come on, let's just cry together.
Speaker 8: Tommy together.
Speaker 3: Sorry Ben, No J, no T and no M either. It's all good. Adham, no M no T.
Speaker 1: The initials for game six O three.
Speaker 3: The letter C and then the letter N N C N adam.
Speaker 1: It sounds like you listen, so sounds like you know the rules. But reminder, yell out your name. Your name is your buzzer. You played best out of twelve. You have to pronounce the answer correctly when you ring, and you have five seconds to solve.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 8: Here's number one.
Speaker 3: Of C N.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: One of the words is Latin for no one or nobody. Clue number two advertised the motto mobilis in mobili, which roughly translates to moving within a moving element.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Constantly found underwater.
Speaker 1: Clue number four, a famous Pixar character's name is a nod to him.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: He debuted in literary fiction in the nineteenth century.
Speaker 9: Is it ragging your brain?
Speaker 3: For characters?
Speaker 9: Final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: French novelist Jules Verne created this mysterious Leader of the Nautilus.
Speaker 6: Five or Mark Mark Captain Nemo. That's that is Captain Nemo. Talk about Oh my lord, thank you.
Speaker 3: It was a history of lescens for you.
Speaker 4: Yes, he is Master is an.
Speaker 3: Wasn't Jules Vern?
Speaker 1: Wasn't it the name of Doc Brown's kids at the back of the feature as well, Jewels and Vern.
Speaker 3: I think that's correct.
Speaker 1: Favorite novelist Mark Parrish with Captain Nemo on the board, you have one point. Here's number two of C and clue number one are condensed.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: One of the words.
Speaker 1: Comes from older slang meaning to steal, copy or cheat. Mark okay, Cliffs notes that's great, Mark Parrish. Out to the west of number two Yang Clue number three, most commonly used for preparation.
Speaker 3: Hawk yep.
Speaker 4: Cliff notes, well he said Cliffs.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, and I think cliffs is the correct Yeah, I'm pretty sure it is.
Speaker 1: Both of you out for number two. We're down to Adam Weber and Marnie Tayler. Clue number four used for quick reference. Clue number five might be handwritten, typed or printed. Oh donal Clue Clue number six often found on index cards. These are used to study for tests or referenced during speeches.
Speaker 12: Five four three two five four three two one Adam get it five or three two one?
Speaker 5: Is it?
Speaker 4: Is it crib not.
Speaker 3: B crib notes is the right answer.
Speaker 1: I think the fact that they guess cliffs notes and cliff notes, that's just.
Speaker 3: I'm like, you guys aren't gonna get it.
Speaker 8: It's a difference. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm well, that was my plan, so I'm not getting nobody's.
Speaker 1: Like I said in clue to the steel copy or cheat, then crib notes were essentially for cheating, right you would write here. They were like concealed and condensed. I think cliff notes is like a summarized version of a bigger piece of whatever. So if you have to give me the cliff notes version, that's like give me the bullet points. Crib was specifically for cheating. It's just evolved to me and other things. So those are crib notes c R I B. That was a tough one. And again those two over there didn't help because I think that completely threw you two off.
Speaker 3: You guys had the general idea, it's not a bad guess.
Speaker 1: Mark, I thought I had crib notes. Nobody gets crib notes. Or we're at one zip. Mark Parrish leads the group. Here's number three of c N Clue number one, introduced in the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Most commonly pastel colors.
Speaker 3: Don't know if this will help, but clue number three was the title of a.
Speaker 1: Twenty twenty three song by Lana del Rey Anna.
Speaker 3: Fans are screaming at the radio the rest of you and I don't know. I may imagine what the end of the radio right now.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: These are commonly worn, but they don't have to be.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: They're often bitten while being worn.
Speaker 5: Adam was first, Kenny Nicholas, Adam with a quick.
Speaker 3: Trigger and Adam the board.
Speaker 1: There you go nice That was legit to candy necklace is the right answer in Adam webers eyes.
Speaker 3: Mark Parrish through three.
Speaker 1: What a piece for Adam and from Mark boy the guys. Now you're going for the win, all right, Candy necklace was the right answer. Here's number four of c N Clue number one. This is often a goal. Clue number two This can apply to a person, company, or even a country.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: Is balanced, even out or offsetting.
Speaker 8: Hawk.
Speaker 4: Yep, carbon neutral.
Speaker 1: That's right, nice, very very good. Carbon neutral gets a Chris on the board. We have a three way tie. All three fellows have one guy. Marnie is setting the women's movement back fifty years. Yeah, all the progress made just wiped away by Marnie Gillner.
Speaker 3: Mark has one, Hawk has one, Adam has one. Here's number five of C and make sure you listen to this one close.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: One of the words is a possessive noun.
Speaker 9: Clue number two might.
Speaker 3: Get a little windy.
Speaker 1: Clue number three has a platform. Clue number four requires climbing.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Gives you a great view.
Speaker 9: Clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: These are found high up on ships for lookouts.
Speaker 3: Mark Mark.
Speaker 1: Or three two one everybody else five or Adam three Adam Captain's nest, Adam's out for the rest of five Marty and Hawk five or three two one?
Speaker 3: Your Adam's on the right path. Just quite.
Speaker 1: It's not Captain's nest. It's a crow so close you have the right idea, that's a crow's nest. I didn't want to say nest to give it away, but yet still did not got the next two the name of that. It's a tough list so far, but still crows Nest gets missed, and we still have a three way tie at the top with Mark, Hawk and Adam.
Speaker 3: Okay, we go. Maybe the hard ones are behind us. That's talking crib notes.
Speaker 8: Tough.
Speaker 1: Crows nests are tough. Here's number six of c and Clue number one often tries to project optimism, enthusiasm, and positivity. Clue number two often shares milestones or achievements.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 1: These are created or produced. Clue number four are now commonly just digital.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 1: These might include interviews, spotlights, or contests.
Speaker 9: All right, final clue Clue number six.
Speaker 1: These might introduce you to a new co worker or highlight upcoming events. When they're sent out weekly, monthly, or quarterly.
Speaker 4: YEP Company Notification.
Speaker 7: Marnie Company newsletter, that's a company newsletter, and we have a four way tie halftime.
Speaker 3: Everybody has one.
Speaker 1: It's like the third or fourth guests where you guys have been on the right path but the wrong words.
Speaker 3: Four way tie. Everybody has one. With six to go about clue three.
Speaker 6: I threw my hands up, not a clue.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there's a lot of company newsletters in the NHL locker room. It's called the schedule, right, how you play next? Here's number seven of C.
Speaker 9: N clue number one.
Speaker 1: One of the words is a body part. Clue number two originally connected to rowing.
Speaker 9: Clue number three.
Speaker 3: This is considered unisex.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 3: This is not the same as a V.
Speaker 9: Clue number five is worn final clue. Clue number six.
Speaker 3: Doesn't have a collar money yep, crewe neck, that's knack, and Marnie takes the lead.
Speaker 1: Hell Marnie has two, Mark Parrish has one, Chris Hockey has one, Adam Weber has one, and there's five items to go. So everybody's still mathematically in this by a mile and a half. We're up to number eight. Here's number eight of C and clue number one. This is idiomatic, not literal. Unless you're maybe Mario or Luigi.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 1: Often associated with positive surprises or achievements. Clue number three sometimes talked about with new love or good news.
Speaker 9: Clue number four, you can be on this, Mark yep.
Speaker 1: Cloud nine, that's right, Cloud nine, Yes, well done, Mark, Yeah, well you have fooled me with the last I'm back, You're back, all right? Cloud nine point number two. So Marni and Parish each have two hawk and Adam Weber one back with one apiece.
Speaker 3: But there's four items to go. Here is number nine of c N.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 3: This implies that it stands out just a bit.
Speaker 9: Clue number two.
Speaker 3: This can be put up.
Speaker 1: Clue number three is more than one.
Speaker 9: Clue number four.
Speaker 1: This is most commonly discussed in sports, but one sport specifically.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: Scorekeepers might see these, Marny, crooked number. That's that's a crooked number. You put up a crooked number. You don't want to zero one.
Speaker 1: You want a crooked exactly seven. Seven is a very crooked number in multiple ways. Well, I mean, all right, Marty, Marty, you have three?
Speaker 3: Are you not huck? Do you not know that term?
Speaker 4: I literally never have. But that's no big deal.
Speaker 3: Really, yeah, yeah, put up a crooked number.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, look one, if you could still come back and put up a crooked number and be marty. Here you have three. That's a crooked number. You have three, Parish you have two. Adam Weber, Chris Hockey, you have one. But there's three items to go, so nobody is mathematically out yet.
Speaker 3: With three to play, here's number ten of c N.
Speaker 1: Clue number one originally came from South America, but was popularized in the United States by the twentieth century. Clue number two Albert Holloway brought it to the masses in nineteen thirty six. Clue number three often known and selected for their convenience. Clue number four might be purchased for road trips.
Speaker 3: Marnie yeh, chicken nuggets.
Speaker 1: You for going, Marnie Gellner out for number ten. That's a big opening for the other three to get back. This down to Adam Mark and Chris. Clue number five salted barbecue, Chilly Adam, Adam Kenny nuts fair guests out for the rest of number ten. We're down to Hawk and Parish. Let me finish that one. Number five, even though it was almost over, salted barbecue, chili and more. Last clue clue number six roasted kernels and seasoned Mark. Yep, corn nuts.
Speaker 3: That's fine, those are corn and nuts.
Speaker 1: Corn nuts gets Mark tied for the lean with two to go. Let good, guys, pretty pretty clean situation. Here's what needs to happen. Adam, you need the last two to force a tie. Chris, you need the last two to force a tie. Yep, you guys are still in this. Marnion, Parrish, you guys are tied. So either way, we're gonna come down to number twelve. One of you cannot win it after this one. Here's number eleven of c and let's go. Clue number one might be under you. Clue number two often features an abundance of squares or rectangles.
Speaker 9: Clue number three could be scaled. Clue number four.
Speaker 1: Often connected to air dropping supplies.
Speaker 9: Clue number five.
Speaker 3: This was often mentioned during American Gladiators.
Speaker 4: Hawk cargo net.
Speaker 3: That's that, yeah, boy Hawk.
Speaker 1: All right, Adam, you're mathematically out, but if you get this right, that still forces of Mark and Marnie playoffs, so keep playing, of course. All right, Marnie, you get this, you win. Parish, you get this. Your mom heard you on the radio, and you win. Yeah, Hawk, you get this right, you force a three way tiebreaker, Adam. If if Adam Weber gets this right, then.
Speaker 3: Marny in Parish square off and it heads up tiebreaker.
Speaker 1: So it all comes out of this. Here's number twelve, Mark and Marny for the win. Hawk for the tie number twelve of c N clue number one, Mogul Muse Mountaineer, Marvel Marksman clue number two, Operation Overlord clue number three associated with sensitive material, Hawk for the tie code names right, good guys, all right, all right, we have a three way heads up, nice tiebreaker. The three of you battling. Adam, you got on the board, hell of us before.
Speaker 3: A couple of one corn nut away. Alright, So Marty, Mark and Hawk, here we go. Three clues in a tie breaker.
Speaker 1: Normally I would say you get to hear the remaining clues if your opponent rings and gets the.
Speaker 3: Wrong But there's three of you.
Speaker 1: We got a three way here, all right for the win game six oh three. Here's the tiebreaker for c N.
Speaker 9: Clue number one.
Speaker 1: A break version is often temporarily transported in a cardboard box with a.
Speaker 9: Handle clue number two.
Speaker 1: Hey, they're not just for kids, Marny, Marny for the wind, chicken nuggets, nuggets, They're not for just for kicks for nuggets six nights a week there for everybody. Chicken nugget ran in with chicken nugget earlier. It was top of mind. If you were waiting for it, you got it. What happens now, MARNI going there?
Speaker 7: Well, those out there can tweet me, you can tag great Clips. You can do that now through the end of Sunday and want to use, will be chosen to win.
Speaker 3: Get this free haircuts for an entire year. Thank you Great Clips, Adam.
Speaker 1: They also do Yeah, Adam, your goal was to get one or two.
Speaker 3: You got one. Does it hurt that you got one early though?
Speaker 1: And then got kind of shut out the rest of the way because we we had some optims in there early.
Speaker 3: I felt the vibe. I thought you had some momentum.
Speaker 5: Yeah it was coming, but yeah, I mean I got the monkey off the back. I wish I probably felt that pressure going into it. Maybe I got a little too loose, little to come to man.
Speaker 3: We'll do it again. You want to come play against We'll have you back sometime. That was awesome.
Speaker 4: Good dude, man, appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, super fun meeting you. Thanks for coming in.
Speaker 1: Thanks to Tommy Yolsen again for being our booking agent, which is awesome.
Speaker 3: And like we said yesterday, he was more excited for you.
Speaker 1: To come in and play than if I had asked him to come in and play, Like, hell yeah, Web is playing?
Speaker 4: Did he not be here if you come?
Speaker 1: Nice meeting man, that was super fun. Nine to noon is next Friday football feast? Anybody know where it is?
Speaker 4: Lakeville?
Speaker 3: Right, we're gonna go with Lakeville.
Speaker 1: Sure, we're back five thirty to nine on Monday, breaking down the Vikings and the Bears and Ophers in Oregon. Let's hope the upset happens tonight. Everybody have an awesome weekend. See on Monday.
Speaker 4: Questions says.
Speaker 3: Sascus and.
Speaker 9: So SiZ stam.
Speaker 4: Way today you too, have a dab.
Speaker 3: I'll see you tonight. Let's have some fun. Oh there were getting money, were foun