Speaker 1: Him for doing that, or is I like to call him Terry Woods excellent golfer, by the way, very good golfer.
Speaker 2: All right, it's Mojo in the Morning. It's the second date up date on Mojo in the Morning.
Speaker 1: keV is off today, So in lieu of keV Mini, keV is going to be here too. Uh do you remember that? Wasn't there like Kevin Hart had Minie keV? It was like it wasn't I don't remember that. It was like it was like the little wait right exactly. We need to have that. We need to next time that keV takes off, Josiah should fill in for him, have his son fill in and give some of the perspective that his dad would give.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Brian is on with us right now, and he's getting ghosted and wanting to know why.
Speaker 2: Brian, how you doing, buddy?
Speaker 3: Hey, thanks for letting me on.
Speaker 2: It's good to have you on. So, Brian, you went on a date with a girl.
Speaker 1: You thought things went great and you felt like something didn't go right.
Speaker 2: What's going on? How long is it been since you've had talked with her?
Speaker 3: Uh? It's been about a week. I have you know, you know it was it was you know, it was really good.
Speaker 2: I thought, what you guys do on your date?
Speaker 3: We went to dinner and we got ice cream afterwards. Did it was great? I was great. We went and visited my mom, you know, and then it kind of you know, ended and thinking her to your mom.
Speaker 2: On the first day.
Speaker 1: Well, let's see what she says about that. Chelsea is on the phone with us right now. Chelsea, are you there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Hi, Hi, Brian, say hi to Chelsea.
Speaker 4: Hey Chelsea, Hi Brian.
Speaker 2: Chelsea. What's going on?
Speaker 1: Uh, we're we're trying to figure out why Brian's not getting a call back and why it's been over a week since you guys have talked.
Speaker 4: Well, like he told you about the date and everything. Well, well like he told you about how we went to visit his mom.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, do you think did you think it was too soon to visit his mom?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess, I guess sort of in a way.
Speaker 5: But also it wasn't just like meeting his mom. It was the fact that I didn't actually meet her his mom unfortunately my condolences has passed away.
Speaker 4: So he took me to the cemetery. It's like I met her, I met her grave.
Speaker 1: Oh god, Brian, your your mom. Your mom has died. Your mom has passed away, she's dead.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I thought that was yeah, I mean I was just showing her side of me that, you know, I thought, was you know, setimental, right, like you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Were you were you just in the neighborhood and that's why you stopped by or is that something that you've done before?
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, no, it's the first. I don't normal to do it. So this is a than I did with her because I thought she was special, right, So I don't think it's such a big deal. I mean, it's not like you know, I mean, we're just walking.
Speaker 1: Through and so it so Chelsea, before you guys went, he said, hey, we're going to go to the cemetery. I just wanted you to see where my mom is and you showed up there or.
Speaker 2: How did that work?
Speaker 4: We're at dinner and then we're getting ice cream, and so he's like, yeah, you know, we're in the neighborhood. I'd love to just like I usually go visit my mom like on Fridays. So I was like, oh, okay.
Speaker 5: In my mind I thought that was that's that's sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: But then as we're walking, we're walking towards you know, we're walking towards the cemetery.
Speaker 4: Oh, we're walking into the cemetery. And I'm just like, I'm just I'm getting.
Speaker 5: Freaked out too, because I'm like, what is this really we're gonna are we really going to your mom's south?
Speaker 4: Like what are we doing?
Speaker 5: And then when we got there, and then I'm putting two and two together, sho Stone like.
Speaker 4: Quick, it's just awkward.
Speaker 1: Quick quick question for you though, have you been to have you ever been to a cemetery before? It was just like an unusual thing that you've never been to a cemetery before.
Speaker 5: I mean, I have people in my life that have passed, but like I go to the cemetery for like really like Okay, it's an occasion and like a.
Speaker 2: Funeral or something like that. That is, by the way, Brian's making me feel guilty. I don't think I really go to my mom has passed, my dad has passed. I don't really go to the cemetery to go. I think I took my kids there maybe once or something like that or twice, but I'm not.
Speaker 1: Like want to visit. But Brian, you go, and you you visit your mom.
Speaker 3: I'm close, right, so it's easy like to me, so I just feel like, you know, it makes me feel good. I think everyone's got to do their own thing, right.
Speaker 2: How long ago did your mom passed? How long ago does she two years ago? Okay, so it is it's still recent for you. I have to tell I have to tell you.
Speaker 1: I think it's very sweet that you that you love your mom and you know that's the case.
Speaker 2: I also think that's why you know.
Speaker 3: That's why we win. I thought that'd be a good thing.
Speaker 1: I think it's a little strange though, to ask her to uh, to do that.
Speaker 2: You just met each other.
Speaker 6: She doesn't know anything about you.
Speaker 4: No, I know you didn't pread it. It was like I was expecting to meet a living person.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I want to do.
Speaker 6: The expectation was my mom just passed. My mom passed recently. We're in the neighborhood. Do you mind if I stopped by? Even that I think.
Speaker 1: Is not not what I would do. Is I would go, hey, my mom is there by the way, you know, whatever? The deal is, like, I've done that before where I've gone driven by. You ever done that with your grandma?
Speaker 6: At all cemetery downriver. Both of my grandma's are there.
Speaker 2: Yes, but like, hey, and what's up? What do you want to say?
Speaker 4: Joe, happy Monday?
Speaker 2: Hey?
Speaker 1: Nothing happy about a Monday? And but I love you for saying that we're faking the happiness.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 3: Oh, it's super creepy vibes to me.
Speaker 2: Yes, I mean meeting your mom on the first sade is kind of dorky and nerdy, but in a cemetery.
Speaker 3: Real creepy vibes.
Speaker 2: You know what this reminds me of? It reminds I hate to say it. Brian's like ed Geen or whatever his name is, that.
Speaker 1: I could have watched that documentary although he had, he had his dead mom up in the room. Brian's taking her to the cemetery, no offense, Brian, I know your mom's past.
Speaker 5: I apologize, Scared, I'm like, why am I being led into a cemetery?
Speaker 4: You know, I just had a lot of thought going.
Speaker 3: Through my mind. I didn't like it.
Speaker 2: I will tell you though, there are some like there's some girls.
Speaker 1: That get off on on like the the dead type things. Yeah, sure, yeah, text her hair, text her hair goes. There's no way that this is the case. I cannot believe that this is actually a real second date update, Brian, you are a real person, and you are a person whose mom has passed.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't understand what the problem is like to me mentally cute or even like, you know, it's letting her into my personal side right, like, I don't know. No, I haven't done it before. I this is the first time I'm doing it. I just thought I liked her. So that's why I'm calling on.
Speaker 2: The radio, you know.
Speaker 1: So, so, Chelsea, up until the point that he drove you to his mom, did.
Speaker 2: You think he was a good guy? Like did you enjoy your day?
Speaker 4: Oh? Absolutely?
Speaker 5: You know, we were talking a lot at dinner and he was the one who suggested an ice cream after and I have a big sweet tooth.
Speaker 4: I was like, oh wow, this is really going great.
Speaker 2: Team.
Speaker 1: Did you have the appropriate shoes to walk across like a and when you walk across in the cemetery do you say sorry to the people that you're walking over on your way over to Brian's mom's gravestone? I always feel like I.
Speaker 2: Try to.
Speaker 1: I'm making sure, but I think you're using every square foot. What's going on Sarah, how you doing?
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm going okay.
Speaker 1: How about yourself?
Speaker 2: We're doing okay? What's going on?
Speaker 3: That was like stranger things.
Speaker 2: I would have been creeped out and thinking he was going to kill me.
Speaker 1: Or honestly, I'm not Can I tell you something? I'm Chelsea. I give you credit. It must have been daylight out because there's no way you're going into a cemetery with a guy that you just met and went out with.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking I'm dying. Well on the date?
Speaker 5: Are you serious emotions?
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, Can I tell you something that at that moment, I'm like, Hey, we're only going in here if I call my mom and share my location, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like, can you imagine that? Like faked out?
Speaker 6: Yeah, but just about it now, and like you know, you did say you had a great time up until then, go out again and maybe this is your like first date disaster story.
Speaker 1: And you guys are and go out somewhere further away from wherever the cemetery is.
Speaker 2: We'll pay for the date.
Speaker 1: If you guys decide to go on another date, it's up to you, Chelsea if you want to do it.
Speaker 5: Oh wow, Oh I mean Yeah, Brian definitely was very nice guy.
Speaker 4: And I sympathize and empathize with you, you know, I mean losing a parent. Yeah, you know, I get you with it. You're you're grieving.
Speaker 2: So I mean, now you know what you have every right to second date, update your home of War of the Roses I five lives until your mom fill