Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Thursday. As we headlong into almost the weekend, I guess it's Friday. We're gonna continue our talk here about the lack of patriotism on the left, the long term problems that are coming, what the FBI did to Cash Betel's, Susie Wilds, jd Vance and doctor Oz going after fraud emails.
Speaker 2: The Senate GOP is useless. All that and so much more still to come on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show this hour, and don't forget to email. You're ask Doctor Jesse questions for tomorrow into Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. One more point on the foreigner aspect of it, because we talked last hour in case you missed it. How do we get to a point where thirty six percent of the Democrats are proud to be Americans? That's crazy, it's insane. We can't lass like that. Well, the education system, obviously, it's huge. We talked about it. Then we talked about foreigners. That's why they massively import them. How proud can you be of being an American when you just got here, And it's not like you worked really hard like so many people listening to me right now. You took years to get your citizenship, and you love the country. You got here two years ago under Joe Biden. They handed you a free welfare check. You hate the place. You don't give a crap about America. Why do you think so many elected Democrats work so extremely hard to protect the foreigners in their midst This is the Minnesota Attorney General, Keith Ellison.
Speaker 3: Recently released audio recordings reveal conversations that happened between the Attorney General and individuals who were later implicated and in some cases convicted, in the Feeding.
Speaker 2: Our Future scandal.
Speaker 3: The Attorney General, and those recordings even urged the individuals, let's go fight these people. He was offered campaign contributions during that meeting.
Speaker 2: Pretty simple playbook. Communists bring in disloyal foreigners who hate to country. The disloyal foreigners will, of course vote Democrat in mass Democrats will in turn provide legal protection for all the looting the foreigners intend to do of our great nation. The simple formula plays out time and time and time again. Now that's the school, that's the foreigners. Now let's talk about us, because look, the truth is that we probably haven't done enough. Now we're fixing that now. So I don't want to make you feel bad about the past or me feel bad about the past. But I'll be frank with you. I'm just going to tell you about me. You don't, you don't have to share this. Maybe you don't, but me. I got involved in politics about twenty years ago. Right about twenty years ago, i'd never really been a political person. I got out of the Marine Corps, got super into politics, ran for Congress, been kind of an activist in that field in one form or another ever since. Now, even as somebody for the last twenty years, I'm just going to grade myself on that, for the last twenty years, somebody working in politics. And look, we're talking about this poll. It's a twenty five year poll. So that's about my political involvement. I cared about politics a lot. I read books, I listened, I paid attention. I started to understand about the country and capitalism and everything else, freedom these things. It wasn't until recent years that I started to care about local elections. It took ten years for me to start caring a lot about primary elections. I played at last hour, but I'll play it for you again. Oklahoma. Have you ever been to Oklahoma? Some of the most hardcore right wingers, wonderful people you'll ever meet in your life. Oklahoma is blood read. I could get elected in Oklahoma, believe it or not. But what about when you said this. They wouldn't care I could get elected in Oklahoma. This is their current governor.
Speaker 4: Even my Democrat governor colleagues, they don't They're not trying to get illegals here to turn them into to tournam into voters. I don't believe that's what Democrat You know, politicians are trying to do. And just like Republicans get a bad rap that people think that Republicans don't like immigrants. That's not true. There's some common ground that if we can sit down together, we can figure this out.
Speaker 2: How in the world is that guy governor of Oklahoma. Republicans like me didn't do enough to elect Republicans who were anti communists and me for the last twenty years. Now, recently I've been a lot better, obviously, but for the last twenty years I have to own part of this. You can't set out the local politics You can't sit out the primary process. You can't ignore critical parts of power in this country and then wake up one day in the year twenty twenty six and look at how America hating Democrats are and wash your hands of any responsibility for it. I have to own part of that, and the truth is you probably do too. Now, maybe you've spent the last twenty years as a hardcore activist. Credit to you. You did what I did. Not credit to you. But I think it's pretty common that we haven't done enough. We can't look at the state of the Democrat Party and just because we're not Democrats, wash our hands of it. This stuff should have been stomped out a long time ago. Now now we're in a situation that's freaking ugly. It's terrible. We have been too weak. Our politicians have been too weak because we have been too lazy to get involved. I mean, John Thune got up today made an announcement about the Save Act. Of course, it's it's not going to pass, but we're putting Democrats on. We will get a vote on it.
Speaker 5: And we are right now in the middle of a government shut down, so we've got to try and get the government opened up first, but in due time we will have we will get that up on the floor, we will have a vote on it. We will make sure that the Democrats are on the record. It is a stark contrast between Republicans and Democrats about how they want to handle elections in this country, and this is going to put them, I think in a very difficult position. It's an issue if I were running as a Democrat in the midterm elections in November, I wouldn't want to.
Speaker 2: Have to defend we're going to put them on a record. But he didn't say it's going to pass. You know why is it not going to pass? You know why it's not going to pass. Mitch McConnell, Lisa Murkowski, Susan Collins, and John Curtis. I all set the other three aside for a moment. John Curtis is the Senator from Utah, Utah. I love Utah, as you know, spent a lot of time in Utah, grew up in Bozeman. You're always going down to Utah for something because Salt Lake City was really about as close as a major city. Got spent so much time in Utah. Love it beautiful. People are wonderful Blood Red Blood Red Utah sent John Curtis to the United States Senate. The United States senator from Blood Red Utah is stopping a voter ID requirement for the United States of America, a voter ID requirement that would cost Democrats more seats than you can possibly imagine. Because everyone knows Democrats cheat. Everyone knows they let foreigners vote in elections. Everyone knows that they vote dead. They have dead people voting for them in droves. Everyone knows these things are taking place. A simple requirement to show ID nationwide it would destroy Democrats. Do you want to see an amazing map? An amazing map. It's a map I almost don't want to point you to because it'll make you so angry. Here's a map for you to look up. I can't give it to you because it's radio it's not visual, so you have to look it up yourself. Here's a map for you. Go look up a red blue, you know, Democrat Republican map of the United States of America that is sorted by states that require voter ID. I've done this. Go look it up. Maybe you're looking it up right now. Maybe you already have steam coming out of your ears. Let me spoil it for you in case you're driving or didn't bother looking it up. If you require an ID to vote, it's virtually impossible for a Democrat to get elected if you eliminate the voter ID requirement. Democrats when every time and everybody knows why because they cheated in every single election. The United States Senator from blood Red, Utah is stopping it. I have to own part of that. You have to own part of that. And I have a United States Senator in my state, John Cornyan. Now it looks like he may be going down into primary finally. But I've lived in Texas for over ten years. I haven't done enough to defeat John Cornyan. John Cornyan and blood Red Texas, who works very very hard to aid and a bet the communists in this country every single chance he gets from Washington, DC. Unacceptable. We haven't done enough to elect Republicans who will stop communists from taking over this country. And now we are here, and of course, look we're not going to end on that note well and point out some things, some problems with the Democrats. Will do some emails because we've got to make some room tomorrow for ask doctor Jesse Friday will go on to talk about everything from FBI to doctor Pohn, to Chuck Schumer to so many other things. All that Morse do to come. Hey, Cassie Calicho on a wonderful Thursday. These people are now elected Democrats. Here was scrama Vodka.
Speaker 6: I thought the speech was lazy.
Speaker 7: Uh.
Speaker 6: You know, it's one thing to acknowledge patriotism and people getting well and everything when you had absolutely nothing to do with their courage or the rest. But you spend an hour and a half doing it. What is the state of.
Speaker 2: The nation that's too much patriotism? What is this ridiculousness. Here's the governor of California. Keep in mind when he speaks, he's trying to earn Democrat votes. Gavin Newsom has pulled tested everything under the sun. This is the kind of language he believes will earn Democrat and.
Speaker 7: I try to color quite literally with pastels, the landscapes. I begin the book talking about looking out over the American River where Eureka, Eureka was yelled, yelled, then yellow Gold and how you know we were born of genocide in California.
Speaker 2: His own state. We were born of genocide today. Credit to Gavin Newsom. Don't call him an idiot. You can call him a lot of things. Don't call him an idiot you think he didn't pull test that. Democrat voters, they want you to trash their state. They want you to trash their country. America socks is how you get elected in Democrats and the Democrat Party. It's wild Jesse, Rome split and it's time to purge the USA. Republicans will never split the country, but we can encourage Democrats to do it. Give them New England they can attach. Socialists Canada take Alberta and Western Provinces of Canada. Estates. When they fail and wake up, we take it back. Just the thought, all right, So I know you're probably being tongue in cheek, and I myself have discussed national divorce many times before because I am desperate to see a solution that doesn't involve anybody getting hurt. But as I've always discussed, when we talk about national divorce, it's not realistic. It's one of those things that sounds great. I'll get my people together, You communists, get your people together. We'll find some sort of a neutral person to moderate the whole thing, an arbitrator and we'll sit down at a big table. We'll take days, weeks, months, if we have to, just like it's divorce, and we'll just divide up the assets. You take this, and you take that, and you could have these nukes, and you get this much of the debt, and you get the fine China and you get the dog. Sounds great, doesn't it. I just don't want to see anyone get hurt. But in history, countries don't generally divide give up territory non violently, even small amounts of territory. They have to be earned with blood. That's the ugly part of it. So I don't want to see America break up because it's not just because I like New England, I like California, I like Oklahoma. I've been all over the country. I love different parts for different reasons. I don't want to see America break up because I understand the breaking up of America is not going to be you and me with the dirty commies in a conference room. We'll get fresh bagels, Chris with bagels, and hopefully some orange juice without the pulp in it. I don't know why we're continuing to put pulp in the that's not important. It's not going to be us in a conference room peacefully dividing up the country with pens and notaries. When nations divide, when territory is won or territory is lost, is done with violence. And I don't want that for you or me, your daughter, your son, my sons. I don't want that ever, and I do worry that if we cannot fix the Democrat Party, that will end up there one day. Hey Oracle, last night you mentioned how being nice opens you up to being a commie. I've constantly been called one of the nicest nurses on my unit at the hospital. I just think other nurses are amazed that I don't wear a mask, shake hands and introduce myself with a smile, crack stupid dad jokes, and use common sense to guide me rather than stupid policies. Question. Can't faith in Jesus and awareness of anti communism truth allow us to be nice? I don't want to be mean to these ignorant, crazy, angry tranny meth heads that are sometimes my page. I want to pray for them. Since his name is Zach Well, you can and should be kind, and you most definitely should pray for them. You should want everybody, everyone to be saved in the end. The idea shouldn't be to destroy and vanquish everyone individually. The idea should be to vanquish evil. The problem we run into in the West is we have been so watered down with putred, lukewarm Christianity. This turn the other cheek filth that gets preached in the suburban churches of this country, that so many Christians in this country, instead of seeing themselves as warriors fighting against demons, they see themselves as pushovers. I'm just supposed to get slapped around. Well, they brought in a new tranny teacher to my kids' school. I wouldn't want to be mean, ridiculous. You are commanded to hate what is evil. If there is evil, you should fight it. You should fight it. But that doesn't mean you have to hate the tranny meth head that comes into your emergency room. Care for that person, Hey for that person, But don't ever think that that person has some sort of a right to your country, your children, your school. That person doesn't have that kind of authority over you, and should never have that kind of authority over you. That person should be in a nuthouse and probably rehab. All right, we'll touch for a minute on this FBI stuff. It's just so dark and it continues to be so dark that I don't want to dwell on it, but we dang sure have to talk about it. Then we'll still get the fraud and so many other things. All right, hang on, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful, fantastic Thursday. Remember you need to email your ask doctor Jesse questions in now to Jesse at jessecalishow dot com. Cash Pattel apparently fired two FBI employees today. Why well, Reuters reported it. The FBI obtained the phone records for cash Patel himself in the White House Chief of Staff Susie Wiles in twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three while they were private citizens. There's nothing I can say that we haven't said before. But let me go ahead and just recap it all again. Uh, there's no record that Adolf Hitler ever killed anybody after he took power, that Joseph Stalin ever killed anybody after he took power, that maw ever killed anybody at Polepod ever killed anybody. Their secrets to eight police agencies did secret state police agencies that work on behalf of evil regimes have killed more people than cancer. It is the most dangerous thing in the world. And Democrats are communists, and Democrats when they're in command, they fill up the Federal Bureau of Investigation with communists, and they will break every single law imaginable up to and including having you killed. And if you think that as an exaggeration, I would invite you to open a single history book. I don't care who runs it. The Federal Bureau of Investigation should have been disbanded long ago. It cannot continue to exist in any form. How many times have you heard guys like Steve Friend, Garrett O'Boyle, all these brave whistleblowers. How many times have you heard them come on this show and express it must go away. You don't realize how bad it is. It must go away. We love to imagine that we can just do a little niptok on it. Right, No, let's just change directors. We'll get rid of this bad apple here and maybe maybe that bad apple there. Let's just what just some trimming, just a little trimming, shall we. This guy has to go and this lady has to go, But we need them. In the end, there's going to come a day when we wish we had gotten rid of the FBI. Oh man, if you don't believe me, please open those history books. And the way they talked about the secret police agencies in all the various tyrannical states, and how much they hated them, and how much they feared them, and how much they wished they just so wished that they could go back to the beginning and vanquish them. And I'm telling you now, this is what the FBI did under Joe Biden. Remember, Democrats have expressed time and time and time again that they intend to do worse next time. The only thing that has gone through Democrat minds, both elected officials and voters, is that they didn't go far enough under Joe Biden. They don't think they lost because of the tranny stuff. They don't think they lost because of open borders. They don't think they lost because of inflation. That's not how communists think. They think they lost because they didn't kill and arrest enough of their political opposition. They took the same lesson that communists always take. I didn't do enough evil crap, and next time I'll remedy that the Trump administration is failing here, Congress is failing here. They believe that the FBI just needs new management. That is dead wrong. The FBI cannot be saved, and in the end, this country is going to regret leaving this evil organization in place. Look at the things they did before and know that was the warm up act. That was the warm up act. Yeah, Lee Oracle, get yourself. Oh this is after Carol Roth came on last night and she talked about the greatest cheeseburger she ever had. Then, of course, surprisingly Jewish producer Chris looked it up and only cited the cost. Apparently it's a twenty dollars cheeseburger. Anyway, this guy says, get yourself to Illinois right now and eat that twenty dollars burger Carol Roth told you about. Let me tell you why. Here in Asheville, North Carolina, the East Village Grill used to have the Sealed Team six burger. They used Texas toast to make a grilled ham and cheese sorry Chris, and regular grilled cheese sandwich. Those two sandwiches were the top and bottom buns for the burger. Where your usual burger stuff cheese and lettuce whatever between them. They got rid of it before I had the appetite to try it. I'm kicking myself for that. So don't make my mistake. Get up to Northbrook, Illinois and get that high dollar Burger. Says, his name is Brian. Chris. What was the name of that place? The claim, the claim department, the claim, What the claim is? What it was called the claim? There was nothing after claim the claim. I don't know when I'm gonna go to Illinois, Otherwise I would It's not right next door? What, Chris? Did you just ask me how far away it is from Steubenville, Ohio? Chris? Do you want them out? Would you you sit in front of a thousand computers all day long and you've you've never pulled up a map of the United States of America, Chris, Illinois is not next door to Ohio. Chris, It's no, buddy. I understand. It looks close. That's because the map isn't to scale. They had to shrink it down so it would fit on your computer screen. It would involve driving clear across the state of Ohio and then clear across the state of Illinois. What what do you what's wrong with you? Where did you go to school? How is it possible you don't? How do you not know where states are? Chris? Do you think it's a Do you think it's a suburb of Steubenville, Ohio? Is that the thing?
Speaker 1: It?
Speaker 2: Okay? That's one I wish I could get up there to try this twenty dollars burger. Here's another thing. And I don't know if you go through this, and I'm not proud of this, but here's here's the thing. For me. I worry about spending that kind of money on something. And here's why. Let me explain. Don't make me sound like Chris. Don't, Chris don't. It's not the money. I mean, I don't want to spend twenty dollars on a cheeseburger every day, right, But but it's really genuinely not the money. I would worry that it wouldn't be worth it. I have this thing about losing money or not losing money. That's not fair, wasting money. I had to buy. It was a long story. It was a baseball game we couldn't go to. I had to buy six baseball tickets. They were I bought them, I think for four hundred and seventy five dollars four and fifty dollars. I don't remember exact number it was for something like that. Turned out a bunch of people had to cancel. I had to cancel. We couldn't go. I bottom on one of those online apps. I think it was stub Hub or something, Ticketmaster whatever. I bought them on one of those online apps. By the time I sold them, I had to sell them in the two hundreds. I think it was two fifty, but I don't want to give you an exact number because I don't remember. It sickened me. Sickened me. It's that it's not even the two hundred dollars. I'm really not trying to sound like a cheapskate. It's the wastefulness of it. It was two hundred dollars, and I might as well. I might as well have lit it on fire. In fact, that would have been more entertaining. At least I would have been able to watch it burn. I just disappeared two hundred dollars from my life. What if I were to actually fly up to Chicago and drive up to Illinois and drop twenty dollars on a burger and it's just average or even just good. Just for that kind of money, it's gotta be special. All right, we'll get back to Paul to Next is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Thursday. So James Blair, White House, James Blair, I was happy to hear this. I was happy to hear this adjustment in the messaging from the White House reported that you and Susie Wilds met with cabinet officials to kind of talk to them about the midterms and the messaging and the strategy for the administration. What is your message to the cabinet officials?
Speaker 3: How can we expect them to be used going into the.
Speaker 6: Twenty ti six mid terms.
Speaker 5: The message, you know, going into the rest of the year is that we want to keep making life more affordable for working families.
Speaker 2: Again, that is excellent. It's a little adjustment, but it's everything, and it's something we've talked about a lot on the show. The hey talk about how great the economy is. Why are you talking about this economy is great? Everyone's doing great. That is horrible messaging horrible because if you're doing bad, it's really spitting in your face. We're working for you, We're working on it. We want to make your life more affordable. Now, that is wonderful, a wonderful adjustment. Credit to the Trump White House. Let's do some emails. Send your humidoro. Oh that's because I'm gonna get a humidor with my cigars. Don't shake your head, Chris. I've found out too. Ten bucks a piece is a good cigar if I'm gonna be what Chris Chris said, it seems kind of pricey. Well, I haven't decided, because I would agree with you. I think once a month counts as a cigar guy.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Look, we're not talking every day here. I'm not frigging made of money. Once a month can make me a cigar guy. It'd be a special occasion type thing that'll make me a cigar guy. Ten bucks a month you can do. There's not ten bucks a day, ten bucks a month. So I've got to get a cigar. I have to get the snippy thing we talked about last night, which I don't know what that is. I have to get a lighter. I think they have those special lighters, the special cigar lighters, Chris, not normal? On's what what aren't I supposed to light it with a match? Why am I supposed to light it with a match a pure flavor? I didn't know about that. I don't think I want to do that though. That sounds difficult. What if it's windy? Why I'm not smoking inside? I would freak out. Plus I'm gonna have to have the judgment from the boys. I'm better do what a real man would do. And I'm gonna sneak out back, all right, and then I'm gonna have a cigar. Anyway, I need this snippy thing. I need to get some cigars. I need to get a lighter, not using matches. Like It's like I'm a caveman and a humidor. I just want one. In fact, I want it on display somewhere where I can say that's my humidor. What Chris in here? Well, I'm not smoking cigars in here. I'm pretty sure we're not even allowed. There's got to be smoking rules in the that's a good point. We will just disable the fire detectors. I'm sure that's legal. Yeah. Anyway, the guy says, as a cigar slash pipe guy, can you combine your love of robes with cigars and have a smoking jacket? I love the show. I don't even really understand what a smoking jacket is, but I know I want one, and I know that I'm gonna get one. It sounds like, by the way, I still am having to clear my throat. It's been a couple of days and I still am having to clear my throat a lot. So maybe once a month is too much, but definitely a cigar guy. Now, hey, Jesse, while floating around on your oil tanker with your secret club, or will your secret club be in need of whiskey to sip on, you know, for when you discuss secret plans and heists, etc. If so, I believe I could be of service as your club's whiskey guy. I've been managing a very exclusive whisky tasting club for almost ten years and could offer expertise and personally curated bottles tailored specifically for you and other members. Most importantly, I could recommend an assortment of mini sized bottles so you can actually get your tiny hands around them. That's really mean. Sadly, my stature prevents me from being a member myself. You must be under six feet, but this would be the next best thing. Chris, did you know that whiskey tasting clubs was a thing. I've never heard of that before. That's got to be expensive. That's gotta cost a fortune. I want to be part of that club too. I wonder what I don't really drink. I don't really drink much anymore, though you probably don't have to drink. What, Chris, what don't I have to have whiskey with a cigar? I mean I don't drink much anymore. I think I can have a water you find an ice water and ice water. Let's not forget how much ice I have, and ice water will be fine with the cigar. It's not like I'm against having a whiskey with a cigar if I have to do it to be part of this club, Chris, can you find out if this guy can make us part of his whiskey tasting club and if we're required to drink whiskey with it, and you better ask if he accepts juice? Buddy, we don't want to well, we don't run want to run into that at the end, right, you maybe should even lead with that, be like, hey, I'm not going to be there on Saturday. It's that kind of thing. Be careful serving cheese that kind of stuff. I think you should Can you ask him? I want to be in a whiskey tasting club. I just don't want to drink that much. I do want you to switch to Pure Talk though. That's a good club, the Pure Talk club, the I don't give my money to Verizon at and T and T Mobile club. That's a really important club because the people who do give their money to T Mobile, in AT and T and Verizon, they fund communist causes all over the United States of America. The people who give to Pure Talk do not. Were you inspired on Tuesday Night by all the veterans at the State of the Union. Does service to your country fighting in a war? Does that earn your respect? Well, CEO of Puretalk did it twice in Vietnam, two tours with MacFee saug It's not like he was scrambling eggs. Switch you'll save money, you'll patronize a business that actually cares about the United States of America. Here's how you do it. You pick up your phone, you dial pound two five zero and say Jesse Kelly. That's it. You can switch during the break pound two five zero, say Jesse Kelly. Now listen to this from Doctor.
Speaker 8: New York where they're the single most prominent job in New York is a personal care service. Retail is not the top job in New York anymore. And in California there are more hospices, I believe in Los Angeles County alone than the rest of the country. So these are baroncies that are hard for the states sometimes to see. But your first inclination, if you're the vice president and is running a task force, is to look at those areas and say, how can you ignore that kind of a discrepancy, especially when there's been a massive uptick in some of these services in a short period of time.
Speaker 2: We talked earlier in the show about what can we do to help aid democrats come back from the brink where only thirty six percent of them are proud to be Americans. And the truth is one of the things we can do is arrest the ones that are committing fraud because they take this money. It's not like all the money gets sent back to Somalia and Guadalajara and everywhere else. They take the money, and they send that money, they funnel it through all sorts of communist front groups in this country. They take taxpayer money and they fund democrat activism in the United States of America. Tackling fraud might help save the Democrat Party from itself and in so doing, save the United States of America. All Right, before we get back to other emails and other things, I want to talk about Senator Tom Tillis and taking the temperature of the room. Hang on,