Speaker 1: Howard trip is headed to the Island.
Speaker 2: Join the guys at Treasure Island made twenty eighth and twenty nine for two shows full of games, tons of laps, and great prizes including trips to Las Vegas. Book your stay and save twenty percent with promo code Cafe and plus a special announcement you will not want to miss All the details at camfeg dot com keyword calendar.
Speaker 3: Gentlemen, do you remember when the initial jackpot monster wasn't such a big monster?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just a little baby monster.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I remember when a guy named Carl wanted when it was just a teenager.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was just a baby thirty one, five hundred dollars. And then we killed that initials monster, and then another baby one was born, and then Mike won thirteen thousand, five hundred dollars, which is even younger.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but now it's out of control.
Speaker 1: Yeah, listen to it, Parker.
Speaker 3: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: It's a monster. Won't stop, It won't stop.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, Carl sent me a text, and Carl said that he was at the draft in Nashville. M hm, the NFL draft. He said. The stage was by the river, and this doesn't do it for you haven't been there, have you?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 3: And then faced up Broadway and they had Broadway blocked out for ten blocks. That's a long distance, but it's very very thin.
Speaker 1: I remember seeing these shots on the TV.
Speaker 3: He said. The the lack of width sucked because everybody was crammed in. You couldn't find a bathroom, you couldn't get back to your buddies. Every bar did have a TV screen facing the streets, so you could look over there and see it. He said, pray. I didn't help that. He was a point to four and I get it. To vote, brother, I feel you there, but I'm the more I think about it, the more I think the what do you call not the patio, what do they call that? The uh, the plaza. I think the plaza will be plenty big, I really do. I think it would be plenty big. You put the stage over by the big doors and then face it towards the plaza. I think it'd be plenty big.
Speaker 2: The problem is the light rail station right there, as well as the parking ramp that's right out in front. I was looking at the map and true, so they're going to have to get creative with that.
Speaker 1: But I think takes care of it. Brother, Yeah, listen to the boom. All right, let's do it.
Speaker 4: If we just set up a bunch of bouncy houses. Yeah, that's an idea, just for in between picks.
Speaker 3: It's an idea.
Speaker 1: It's not a bad one. It's not my best. I've had worse. I've had better.
Speaker 3: Do you see that the largest bounty house in the world is coming to all of America?
Speaker 4: No, just in time for the twenty twenty eight NFL drafts? See, I knew I was onto something yesterday. Were they putting it? It's got to be the dads.
Speaker 1: But oh wow, a lot of real estate. Yeah, I bet it fits. I don't know they get in there. Why would they do that? Oh, they don't inflate until it's.
Speaker 3: She's part of the Guinness Book World Records thing, trying to break that.
Speaker 4: He's a fame whore. He just wants to get into that book. What impressive, man, he.
Speaker 3: Really is impressive. Thank you for saying that.
Speaker 1: How proud would you be if your dad was a world record holder? Just in general?
Speaker 5: I mean I would probably I'm proud of it anyway, but I would be proud of him.
Speaker 1: He's a world record holder. I would be proud of it all right now.
Speaker 4: The follow up sentence is, that's what he's the world record holder is is largest inflatable held internally? Who worked the world record with this giant bouncy house?
Speaker 1: Who talked him into that? Nobody as well? He volunteered.
Speaker 3: Oh, here we go the nation. Remember the Big Bounce of America, which I believe saw you were part of when you felt down your stairs. Home of the world's largest bounce house is bringing its high energy experience to Minneapolis for two weekends end of July early August, featuring more than five hundred thousand, no, fifty thousand square feet of inflatable attractions.
Speaker 1: Where is this going?
Speaker 3: The event transformed the Mall of America to fully immersive playground filled with live music, laughter, and unforgettable fun for all.
Speaker 4: This is in the parking lot, the giant empty parking lot by IQ.
Speaker 3: Yeah, covering him twenty five standing thirty foot ten of the record breaking inflatable uh slot, Yeah, East lot, that's right. Yeah, in the East lot, which is outside. Yeah, it has to be.
Speaker 4: How did you say fifty thousand square feet twenty twenty four thousand.
Speaker 3: That's a huge bit, really.
Speaker 4: Saw spring lou Dog. Yeah, he could throw him around on the old bouncy house. Yeah, he would love that, sure food, not yet, I'd be out of breath chase him around. But yeah, when do you think he'll have his first cigarette?
Speaker 1: I hope he never has his first cigarette? What if he just wants to be like Yo, you wanted to be cool?
Speaker 5: Yeah, he said it's the coolest success responsible. He's cool already.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Okay, good this, Yeah good, I'm glad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tickets are I figured bottom his first pack? H nor Christmas?
Speaker 5: No, his birthday is the week after Christmas though, so maybe you'll maybe all surprise him with a couple of parliaments lights you never know. Yeah, that was a trap. That's actually a child abuse.
Speaker 1: You can't. That was a test and the failed. You failed.
Speaker 4: You just said you surprised him with a couple of parliaments for his second birthday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, English things such as like buildings.
Speaker 1: Oh isn't that a parliament? The government body?
Speaker 5: And yeah, I don't know what Jesse venturis to do about this, but yeah, and I'm streaming up downhill, man.
Speaker 4: Talking down streaming up downhill.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my son won't smoke. Get Tougher said the same thing forty years ago. Yeah, I smoked a lot.
Speaker 3: He was not my dog. You forgot about sass.
Speaker 1: I don't think doves smoked much. Why, I don't know, because he's I don't know. He's not cool. Well he listened to insane clown pops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the juggalo Is don't smoke cigarettes. Yeah, they're they're the pinnacle of health. Great knee high right, no, no, fay go there, all right, relaxed.
Speaker 1: Emails. Not not Parker and iron Hawk. Yeah we're safe. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Nathan's Hotdog Eating Contest champion Joey Chestnut isn't letting his run in the with the law keep him from competing. In the fourth of July, he was senence to one hundred and eighty days probation after he pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor battery charge in April. According to US Weekly, the UH seventeen times hot dog Eating champ was in a bar back in March shaking hands with a guy who recognized him before slapping the alleged victim in the face. O Chestnut told police he was pretty drunk and didn't remember the situation. He does remember, he's he does. Remember, he's set to defend his championship this summer since he's been granted a petition to travel outside the state of Indiana where he slapped somebody. Sometimes you slapped somebody.
Speaker 1: In Indiana, y. Yeah, I mean they were stealing his women.
Speaker 3: I don't know if they were not, but they had that look to him.
Speaker 5: So do you you win the mustard yellow Belt? If you win the Nathan's famous how many times has he won? I'm gonna say seventeen?
Speaker 1: Did he say it? Sorry? Is that my I'm gonna go seventeen. No, you're right, seventeen. I'm sorry. I didn't hear him say that. I was looking up Joey Chestnuts.
Speaker 3: It's okay because I'm I know he's one at seventeen. You only want it once and then you put it in your mouth and word.
Speaker 2: As team No geez wow, I'm sorry, Parker.
Speaker 4: If you were in a competitive eating contest, would you do better with speed or quantity?
Speaker 1: I would be terrible at either. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I would probably be able to eat like three hot dogs Max and then be done.
Speaker 1: Wow for Max, Max Y sound.
Speaker 2: Max? See Lawyer Lambert was in the in the like in the eighties. Yeah, he's also won seventeen.
Speaker 1: No, he lost negative seven. Yeah, he.
Speaker 3: Won the hot Dog sitting contest.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how many? He's won it every year?
Speaker 4: Hey, being a Max speaking of Maxive, that's your partner in the Programming Password Invitational, My guy, have you been listening to the previous matches to kind of start scouting your possible future?
Speaker 1: You know, competitors.
Speaker 6: I have been seeing clips on social media, Yes, and I think there's some some real good teams out there. We're gonna have a really tough match up in round one. Yeah, that's a that's a tough matchup. But I think Max is gonna bring it. I know I'm gonna try to bring it. So that's what Next Thursday? Next Thursday. Yeah, next is really good.
Speaker 1: That's right here.
Speaker 3: He's pretty good and everything.
Speaker 1: Are you good?
Speaker 5: I mean I've won five straight Yeah, the longest winning streaking the game.
Speaker 1: Wow O, good for you. Yeah.
Speaker 6: We we're probably the underdog, but everybody loves an underdog.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, yeah, they rather win. Yeah, you are probably not the ender. You are definitely the.
Speaker 6: Okay, we're definitely ended up, but everybody lives underdo.
Speaker 5: Max and comes through max O and I last year beat us and Larry Mondelo guy.
Speaker 1: That's impressive. Yeah, sometimes a long shot beats.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, thank you buddy.
Speaker 4: Yep, just like yesterday when you guys beat Nordow and JG. Yeah you did it, buddy, you did it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. So G is either brilliant or terrible. Say that to his face.
Speaker 4: So there is there no password Friday because there was a game yesterday.
Speaker 1: There is no password Friday.
Speaker 2: Well, what the hell's yeah? Yeah, it's Memorial Day Friday. Man, I'm sorry you guys make fun of me. You say yellow teeth.
Speaker 1: I don't have that. I mumble a little. I don't know words, right, I don't listen, and I'm sorry. I wasn't listening. I was looking.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the dick Tracy guy mumbles or whatever. That should be your new nickname.
Speaker 1: Let's get that the stick. Yeah, let's change it from me Tracy. What.
Speaker 4: Oh geez, honestly, that's over the line, dude, No, it isn't.
Speaker 1: You can tell I'm kidding. You were just being mean. I never know if you're kidding or not.
Speaker 4: I mean, come on, man, you're meaning to me every day. That doesn't make sense. That doesn't I like me.
Speaker 3: I don't know who he's talking about, he said, talking.
Speaker 1: About this quarry, But me, which which one are you talking about? You? I don't know. Two thousand and six.
Speaker 3: Hey, what's your name? Sauce?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 3: Check this out, brother Bear?
Speaker 1: All right listening, Hawkster.
Speaker 3: I think you're gonna be happy about this. Comedy Central setting the premiere date for the highly anticipated new season of South Park.
Speaker 5: I'm going out have myself time.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I thought it was gonna be a sound bite, and it was the theme, So now I'm in trouble.
Speaker 1: That'll be great. South Park's the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you love that show still?
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah.
Speaker 5: It's funny almost every time, and they don't care who they're making fun of.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, it's the best. Yeah, it'll be great. Who's your all time favorite character? Oh?
Speaker 2: Probably Randy Marsh. Randy Marsh is unable. Yeah, Randy's the best. Yeah, Simpsons was the best. Yeah, south Park he's the best. Are there other dad's examples I can think of? I mean, Peter Peter is the best, The dad from uh Bill Married with Children the best?
Speaker 3: Wow, your man might want to dump that, Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Might want to dump that. Danny Tanner, Yeah, yeah, I'm asking what about Uncle.
Speaker 2: Jesse Zach Well, I mean he's not well, he's a daddy, your zad just by the end of the season's dad is he? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Twins.
Speaker 3: I don't think I ever watched one episode of that show.
Speaker 1: Oh man, you love it.
Speaker 2: Oh it's good. It always solves its problem in twenty two minutes every every end of Memory show.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, and it's always I know you got a d u I but what did you learn?
Speaker 1: Don't drink as much? That's about it.
Speaker 3: Remember the episode were about Alansma's more said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she banged uncle Joey. Yeah, yeah, isn't that Yeah, I think that's true.
Speaker 1: Kind of isn't doing in real life? Not uncle Joey. It wasn't a.
Speaker 4: Character, not that Joey Joey. Lawrence Parker has no idea.
Speaker 1: What we're talking about.
Speaker 3: That's true.
Speaker 6: I'm looking up like eight persons ago never mentioned.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, it's like rain your wedding day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a death row. Pardon two minutes too late. That's just bad luck. Yeah. Yeah, they're all just coincidence, none of it.
Speaker 3: You know what's cool? Ironic like the fires burned, the tires, let's go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, robins racing m HM.
Speaker 3: Can you believe guys. Nope, it was on this date in two thousand and nine that in battled NFL quarterback Michael Vick was released from federal prison. He served twenty one months in prison for that dog fighting ring.
Speaker 2: Not just prisoned like real prison, right, Yeah, that a.
Speaker 4: No, although I'm sure he was treated like a king. They must have thought it was super cool.
Speaker 3: I don't know that he that anybody treated like a king there, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe, right, is he spoken about it much?
Speaker 3: I don't. I've not ever heard him address it, but it maybe he has, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he probably has some stories.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that the stuff they found on that property, that was a I remember that, like the Sports Center coverage of like they were in his backyard and it was really Oh it was like a ton of like dog cages and cheese. I think they didn't they electrocute one that like didn't win or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was a loss before I was like.
Speaker 5: Then he got a second chance though, when then got another one hundred million dollar contract from the Eagles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was.
Speaker 2: Maybe the most fun college quarterback to watch. He was so athletic for Manzel, Oh, he was Manziel before Manzel a cannon of an arm.
Speaker 1: No one could tackle him. He was elite man.
Speaker 2: He was so good, great on Madden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how about this when he when he was really at least as a probation condition, he was ordered to work construction.
Speaker 4: It's like, yeah, he did that for like an entire summer. He had to tour around with like it was him. There was a police officer, there was a Native American and a sailor and.
Speaker 1: Your hands up rosies in here today?
Speaker 3: Can you imagine for real? Though, if you're on the construction crew, sure, and they say as punishment, this guy has to work with you, like your life is so bad that the punishment is he has to work with you. What's wrong with work in construction? That's a good, honest, hard works job. You gotta be a smart, hard working person to do that. Consider that a punishment.
Speaker 1: My guess is it was more cleaning ditches than true construction.
Speaker 3: Cleaning ditches. Somebody's got to do it.
Speaker 4: But like they essentially did the old you got to adopt the highway bed, that's my guess.
Speaker 1: Maybe something like that.
Speaker 3: I hope you had to clean the latrine?
Speaker 1: Was he as good when he came back yeah. I mean, it wasn't like.
Speaker 3: Every time somebody said, uh, you know, been over he had he had problems like why is that.
Speaker 1: Just presents tough? Yeah? Person, well what is uh?
Speaker 3: Murphy always said there's plenty of sex in prison. Yeah, yeah, he always said that. Boy, we mentioned Manson a lot on the show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I think the show's dumb.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, we just were historians and it's a part of American history.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One, deniably.
Speaker 3: One more thing in sports. The television show Cheers. Great, there's a sports angle because Sam played baseball right before he answers. The show ended in nineteen ninety three by accident. Even is there any chance Parker's ever seen even part of an episode of Cheers? In fact, does he even know?
Speaker 1: Parker?
Speaker 4: What Cheers is a big enough show where I'm gonna say he definitely is familiar with the concept of Cheers.
Speaker 1: He knows the gist of it.
Speaker 4: That it's well whatever, I'm not going to say it, but I guess he could explain the gist of what the show Cheers was. Unless his parents were like diehard Cheers fans, I'm going to say there's almost no way he would have accidentally seen.
Speaker 1: An episode of Cheers. Yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: So it's I'm going to say he's never seen an episode, but he knows what it is.
Speaker 5: No, he's never seen an episode, and he's not His generation doesn't channel surf, so there's no chance of him like just even on accident.
Speaker 3: That's why I agree. I'm sorry to interrupt you, but that's where I agree, because I haven't seen an episode of Cheers in years in an.
Speaker 1: Accident, right, not since the nineties.
Speaker 3: I bet right for me, they showed up the nineties.
Speaker 4: The decade, not the night club Parker going what he Harold said, Sure.
Speaker 3: I mean that's that's the same.
Speaker 1: That's all I got.
Speaker 3: But you haven't seen an episode.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I have no idea what the premise of it is? Just a bar. It's a great show, the best shows ever.
Speaker 3: Yes, it had a lot of heart, it really did.
Speaker 1: That was outstanding. Yeah.
Speaker 3: One of the main characters died like three years into it, and they replaced him with Woody Harrelson, and everybody in America was sad.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, coach, right, yeah, coach. Yeah, it's a great show. Parker. Think about this for a second.
Speaker 4: Yep, take a shot at this by the way again, he just mentioned on this date in nineteen ninety three the final episode of Cheers. Right, how many people do you think watched the final episode of Cheers three nineteen ninety three, And.
Speaker 6: It was like one of those where it was aired at a specific time and you had to.
Speaker 4: Be there or whatever, probably seven o'clock yep, Thursday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, many people watched it. Twenty four million?
Speaker 1: Twenty four million?
Speaker 4: Yeah, how about eighty million people?
Speaker 3: Holy million people. And that wasn't the most watched finale ever, by the way, Mash was at like one hundred and seventeen or something like that.
Speaker 1: Oh, so this show was that big, oh giantic.
Speaker 3: Yes, it was great too. It really was well done, and.
Speaker 5: It almost got canceled after the first season. Yeah really, yeah, it's so good, good man.
Speaker 6: I feel like all the great shows are like, oh, it almost got canceled us for the first season came.
Speaker 3: But you know, just like the Morning Show, the powers of the Morning Show back then, they gave you a little bit of time to fail before they cut and you know they cut you off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like Happy Place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, which got railroaded.
Speaker 1: Did it? Really? They canceled it still on? I don't know.
Speaker 4: You know, Seinfeld is is a third on this list all time, right, it goes mashed and then Cheers and then Seinfeld in terms of viewership.
Speaker 1: That's another great example.
Speaker 4: I freaking love Seinfeld seasons like four through nine. I'm not a big fan of like season one or season two really so. And I think Jerry has said multiple times it was almost canceled out four separate ways crazy, like NBC wanted to give up on it.
Speaker 1: They almost did.
Speaker 4: Then Fox wanted it, and then NBC was like, well, no, we don't want you to steal it, so we'll give you a couple more episodes, like it almost caught the bullet in season one multiple times, and it's now one of the most iconic shows in the history of television.
Speaker 2: Even before it began, it almost didn't even get on the air because all the test audiences.
Speaker 1: Didn't like it.
Speaker 3: I'm listening to the Larry David Larry David book right now, and it's mostly about Kirby Enthusiasm, but it starts just before the beginning the finale of Seinfeld. He wrote that did you know that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, obviously. He addressed it in the final season of Curb as well.
Speaker 1: How much he.
Speaker 4: Doesn't care when people think about the final episode of Seinfeld.
Speaker 3: Completely not associated with Seinfeld anymore. And then he came back just to write that episode and everyone hated it. Yep, everyone hated it.
Speaker 1: I will always defend the idea.
Speaker 4: It just didn't work, Like, I don't think it's a terrible idea to be Like, if we look back at the nine seasons of Seinfeld, these.
Speaker 1: Four people were terrible.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they were menaces to everyone except for themselves. And the point is is, like, how can we make them finally pay for being nine year a holes and selfish and terrible people. Well let's have them like get arrested for a good sumari in law that is like this random law in some city that they didn't know the law for. Not the worst idea, and then they'll have a thousand character witnesses say Jerry Seinfeld ruined my life, or George Castanza ruined my life, or you know, Kramer ruined my It's a funny concept.
Speaker 1: The execution was just freaking awful. I think if it just doesn't work.
Speaker 3: I know he wrote it, I'm just trying to think it may have been the last one he wrote before that episode was when she licks the envelopes and dies. Oh I think that might have been his last episode, And then he wrote the finale as well, I mean that's a mean episode.
Speaker 1: She actually dies, not only is it mean again?
Speaker 4: George gets told his wife is dead, doesn't react, just kind of goes huh. And then he walks back to Elaine and Kramer and Jerry and.
Speaker 1: He goes, she's gone.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Jerry goes dead. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Wow, I'm so sorry, George. Should we like you just gotta you want to go grab coffee or something like? They immediately go get coffee and walk out of the hospital like, well, I guess that's done. I mean, she's dead and it takes them fifteen seconds ago.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's uh to bet Kramer gets the name wrong? Youse, poor Lily.
Speaker 3: And how about how much is that like an episode of Curby Enthusiasm?
Speaker 1: Very much so, very much so yep. Wow, they're terrible people, they are terrible.
Speaker 4: Awesome show though Headlines is Next is The Power to Morning Joe on the Fan.
Speaker 1: Minnesota's home for the Western Conference.
Speaker 2: For web jump the Lane and Spurs YouTube.
Speaker 1: Check out the kf and YouTube channel for exclusive.
Speaker 2: Videos in depth takes, initials, password games, and behind the scenes content search kfan and YouTube and hit subscribed today always campe in dot com slash watch, We'll bring you there.
Speaker 1: Funny ways to lay your eyes on. Chris Hockey was about to speak, Hi.
Speaker 3: Hi, lay your eyes on this. Maybe it'll make you feel better than Christopher Columbus died on this day in poverty in Spain. Cheeze no better, fifteen oh six, died in poverty fifteen oh six, long time ago.
Speaker 4: It shows you again and it's just not worth trying. Yeah, the man wanted to discover the entire world and he still died poor.
Speaker 3: But maybe maybe that was what do you call it, the karma for.
Speaker 1: All the bad stuff that he did.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: H Did they even have money back then? Uh?
Speaker 4: No, it was all honor code. It was like, you know, you scratch my back, I'll scratch yours. So he's like, Hey, I'm going to travel all over the world with these boats and whatnot, and I'll figure out some stuff.
Speaker 1: And then when we get back, why don't you just give me a bunch of stuff? Okay?
Speaker 4: And he got back to Spain and they're like, yeah, we don't want to give you any stuff because we're not going over there got scammed?
Speaker 1: You got scammed? Yep, you got scammed.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't feel bad for him.
Speaker 3: You shouldn't. He's got his own holiday or he did.
Speaker 1: Can I ask you guys a question about scams? I don't know? Can you?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 1: My god?
Speaker 3: You got him?
Speaker 1: May I ask you guys? You may?
Speaker 2: I don't know the difference Ken would be like, can I stand up?
Speaker 5: Am I capable? I would assume you Ken, Yeah, yeah, May I stand up? Would be like you being polite? I guess asking if I'm allowed to stand up and leave?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: That is a rule that I'm sure you're right about. But I don't like it.
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 6: Coryus licks his lips and just like, well, but in the grass.
Speaker 4: Parker would throw me into the woods.
Speaker 1: Ready to go at Parker threw you in the woods. That's him politely asking you just said you guys pass.
Speaker 4: So explain the difference between Ken and may so?
Speaker 1: Like if I said, hey, can I have a piece of cake? I don't know? Can you? Of course you can? It's your choice, Yeah if I was sitting.
Speaker 2: But if I was sitting like at a party, and you said, may I have a piece of cake?
Speaker 5: Yes, you may here you go, they play it. May is like asking for it, Ken is asking if you.
Speaker 1: Can do it capability. Yes, yeah, that's a good description. Thanks. What was your question? Do you remember it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: How many spam calls do you guys get a day?
Speaker 1: It's celeronic.
Speaker 6: I I just got one yesterday and I hadn't got one forever, And I told Taylor, I'm not supposed to get these, like they're supposed to be blocked or whatever. And I just got one yesterday for the first time and for wherever. So it's funny that you bring that up, or zacho.
Speaker 2: I've taken out so many loans, so many personal loans apparently, that they're calling to ask about It's every day man crazy.
Speaker 3: Apparently I've been turned down by a bunch of them. But this place is gonna give me one.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I got it all the time now, But maybe because all my information is leaked online somewhere, I get them all the time. Last Friday, I get one. It's a spam call for some reason, maybe because I would had been drinking. I answered, and I'm like, they're like, is this Paul Lambert. I didn't say anything. They're like, this is so and so with some company and I hung up. They called back, left a voice fail and just said simply, Paul Lambert, why did you hang up?
Speaker 1: You're a nice man. Oh I'm like, how do they know who I am?
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 1: They've stolen my information? Yeah, they are so disappointed.
Speaker 3: You disappointed them.
Speaker 1: You let a lot of people down this week.
Speaker 5: Uh yeah, I love Yeah, I let a lot of people down all the time. Oh my family, So they called you, did they say can we have your information?
Speaker 1: Or may we have your information?
Speaker 7: See?
Speaker 1: If they had said may I might have given it to them. I didn't know I had a rich uncle.
Speaker 4: But yeah, because if they said can we have your information?
Speaker 1: Sits up to them. They can have it. It's their choice. It hurts your soul when I'm right about something. I've been right a lot this week, and you're not power away from man right now? Look? Oh there you God's say. Spams's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: You're getting a spam call unless it's somebody just doing the bit and calling you from an number at the hotline number, Answer it, answer it, See what happens.
Speaker 1: Hello Hello, That's when you know when you got to say hello twice, good by, Hi. This is Sandra Diaz.
Speaker 4: Did you on the phone again, bitch, ma'am.
Speaker 1: I think it was zach Ahi. This is Paulina Russell.
Speaker 2: I'm just looking at all the the voicemails so we can go over the details.
Speaker 1: So, oh, that's great, Corey.
Speaker 3: Yes, sir, Are you familiar with a man by the name of Tom Pellisero.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's pretty connected. He knows his stuff. He is on the NFL networking. He was a former cafe and interner car timer Sram Darnold six months before it happened. Because he's pretty tapped and he feels in for Rich Eisen once a big deal.
Speaker 3: Speaking of Rich Eisen, are you familiar with Randy Moss?
Speaker 1: Sure, listen to this.
Speaker 8: I just want to play true or false with you things that your former teammates coaches. Your agent said, you tell me if these are real stories that they're telling.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 8: Your agent, Bus Cook, who you didn't go to the combine. Bus said, it's because you had dental problems. True or false? Wisdom teeth is the reason you were not at the combine.
Speaker 1: That is true.
Speaker 7: I had I think I had four pool going into the combine, but I had to go back later on.
Speaker 1: To retest So that's true.
Speaker 8: Jerry Jones, who, of course famously several years ago apologized for not taking you back in that nineteen ninety eight draft. When you met with the Cowboys before the draft, Number one Jerry said, we're gonna you don't have to do this stuff with the other rookies. Just go over to Dion's house. He's gonna talk to you. And number two Jerry said, is only Jerry can Randy, You're going to be Dallas cowboy.
Speaker 7: Oh man, you hurt my heart with everything you say.
Speaker 9: Man, shout out to Jerry Jones. And yes, that is true. Wow still remembers it. It worked out, even if it was thirteen picks, all right. Leroy Horde said that when rookies used to get taped in camp, which of course you can't do anymore, but rookies you taped to the goalpost, you get taped.
Speaker 1: In your room, whatever.
Speaker 8: You're the only guy who ever avoided because you hit under a blanket behind a couch in the player's lounge and never got taped.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 7: I hit it, actually I hit up on the ninth floor and the guys didn't find me throughout the whole night. So yes, that's true.
Speaker 1: I did rookie year.
Speaker 8: How about this when Chris Carter said, before your your first game nineteen ninety eight, I was in the stands for that game. Chris said, you missed the pregame meal because you were playing video games. The team thought you went a wall. When Chris found you, he said, hey, have you eaten? And your answer was what you were eating at that moment, which was a can of coke and a box of hot Tamali's.
Speaker 7: Well, there is some truth to that, but it's not all true. So I'll say, if some of us true, but not.
Speaker 1: All of it, Coca Tamali's, is that part true?
Speaker 7: Not say that Tomalis are.
Speaker 1: There?
Speaker 3: You go?
Speaker 2: He's the best Tom Pel, He's the greatest thing that ever happened to the Minnesota Vikings.
Speaker 3: God dang, that was fun to have him. Yep, it was an unbelievable season.
Speaker 1: Without him, they might be in LA And that's not an exaggeration.
Speaker 3: Ninety eight man that season the best.
Speaker 5: Man, the best season of all time. That's the best team to never win a Super Bowl.
Speaker 4: You had Michael Jordan winning a title again, Randy Moss playing football for the Vikings. Sosen Maguire bashing home runs. It was essentially the best year in the history of sports.
Speaker 1: It was freaking awesome. It was awesome.
Speaker 3: It's just it's got to be some sort of curse that we didn't win the super Bowl that year. I can't believe we didn't win the super Bowl the year we were so much better than everybody get there.
Speaker 1: Fere did we go? They?
Speaker 3: I think they were down their legs in the NFCY Championship.
Speaker 4: I think they were no favorite the Oh for sure, they were a double digit favorite.
Speaker 1: I think in the NFC Title Game and lost. Why do we do this to ourselves?
Speaker 2: Because that's what we do guards It was awful, awful Parker.
Speaker 1: I'm not trying to say this to be tough. This is the truth. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I didn't full on a cry, but I was wiping away like, I'm sure tears as an eighteen year old, right, I Like my eyes had teared up, for sure, and it hit me so hard that I literally said to myself, I can't I can't do this to my I can't let something that I have no control over affect me like because it was devastating, devastating.
Speaker 1: This is the best thing that's ever happened.
Speaker 4: It was unbelievably disappointing, ruined my whole freaking day, to the point where I just had to stare off into the sun and go, why am I crying? I had nothing to do with it.
Speaker 1: I didn't drop the ball, I didn't miss the field goal. What am I doing? The entire game?
Speaker 3: Life, the entire game we played afraid? Yep, I remember because I was in the stadium. We were afraid when when he missed that field goal. The people in my section thought he made it because the angle was bad for so we were celebrating. It was impossible we were going to lose that game.
Speaker 1: Was that a home game too?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yes, they did the dirty bird, and we watched them do the dirty bird, and we're like, how did that just happen?
Speaker 1: Duh?
Speaker 4: Still then, oh yeh, heartbreak, buddy, heartbreak.
Speaker 1: All right, now it's time for presented by All Around.
Speaker 3: Thanks all around, Thank you all around, and thank you to Saint Claude State. We haven't done a hockey update today, but we'd still thank you Saint Claude State.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Saint Claude State, right on, right on, all right.
Speaker 1: A couple of things.
Speaker 4: The series finale of the Boys tonight on Amazon.
Speaker 1: Cannot wait? Oh yeah, cannot wait. Maybe it's even available now. I'm not even sure, but it comes out today on Amazon. The theater thing today, I'm not doing it, but yeah, they are doing it today.
Speaker 4: I believe you can go see, uh the finale of the Boys in theaters across the country. I don't know if it's widespread, but there are some options. Should be a mess a little over an hour. The fiftieth season finale of Survivor is tonight as well on CBS.
Speaker 1: Wow, fifty seasons.
Speaker 3: Yep, that's for you, John Crazel.
Speaker 1: It's fantastic. The show's really good.
Speaker 4: I haven't seen any of this season, but I've heard it's really really good this season as well. Today is National Rescue Dog Day, fitting for us talking about Michael vickerlere. But here's another one. I don't even know what you're supposed to do with this. Today is National Be a Millionaire Day. What does that mean?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 4: According to AI though this is AI. I don't know if this is right, but it does have a couple of links to their sources. Approximately, how many millionaires are there in the United States of America?
Speaker 1: How many people in the US.
Speaker 4: Something like three hundred and fifty ish million, somewhere in that range three forty three sixty somewhere in there. Okay, let's just say three to fifty to make the math easy. Three hundred and fifty million. How many millionaires in the United States of America?
Speaker 1: I'm ten percent. That's too high.
Speaker 4: So something like thirty five million, yeah, other thirty millions.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, twenty five million, forty.
Speaker 4: Four million, Chris fifty saws almost nail that. Approximately twenty three point eight million individual millionaires.
Speaker 1: They're good.
Speaker 5: The Vikings were eleven and a half point fifikes over under was fifty five.
Speaker 1: What was the final score? At are too hard to talk?
Speaker 3: Lost my field goal?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: It was like thirty four to thirty winners that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've lost an overtime.
Speaker 5: The field goal kicker the Vikings had never missed and according to Superstar, he didn't even miss in practice.
Speaker 1: He missed one all year and it was.
Speaker 3: A good snatch.
Speaker 1: Don't care what mattered the most? Yep, wow, yep, all right.
Speaker 4: Two other interesting if these are accurate, because this is AI based, two other interesting millionaire facts in the US. What percentage of millionaires attribute their seven figure status to an inheritance.
Speaker 1: Of a millionaire.
Speaker 4: More so, they're only millionaires because they were trust fund kickstarted with a million or more due to inheritance. What percentage are inheritance based.
Speaker 3: Fifty six percent per Yeah.
Speaker 1: How about this three woo.
Speaker 4: So the vast majority of rich people in this state, they might have had inheritance of some kind, right, they might not have started from zero, but only three percent of millionaires attribute the seven figure status to an inheritance of a million or more. So you're gifted starting in that millionaire category. Here's the last one that I think is kind of interesting. What is the average eight in the US when the millionaire line is crossed, so you're a millionaire for the first time, What is the average age that those people hit the mark?
Speaker 6: Thirty forty, thirty seven, thirty eight, Zachary.
Speaker 1: Twenty nine fifty wow. Wow.
Speaker 4: So they're saying, on average, if you start the workforce at twenty two years old, it takes an average of twenty eight years to build some Late we have that level of wealth.
Speaker 1: Average age is fifty Okay, got some time? Yeah, man.
Speaker 4: Last one, although this is I think this is easy, but who knows?
Speaker 1: Give me the see if anybody can do it in order, give.
Speaker 4: Me the top three states millionaires by state.
Speaker 1: California that's number one, New York or number three.
Speaker 4: I believe New York City has the most of any city in the world, but by state it's the third most.
Speaker 1: Millionaires in the country. Florida. Yeah, Texas is too.
Speaker 4: You have to go cities California one Texas to New.
Speaker 1: York three, Oil West Texas. There you go. All right, try this one.
Speaker 4: This is not millionaire related. This is a movie on that's the worst regions I've ever heard the version say the actual.
Speaker 1: That's not bad. It's not a bad region. That's here yours. Who wants to be a millionaire?
Speaker 4: That's not thanks not a zero. Then hawk won't sleep on it.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: According to a recent survey, what percentage of US adults say that they would rather right now have a mental vacation than an actual planning and taking of a real trip That they want a mental vacation more than an actual vacation.
Speaker 6: Sixty one Parker was the closest.
Speaker 4: Sixty eight percent say they need a mental break more.
Speaker 1: Than an actual break.
Speaker 3: I'd one of the mis.
Speaker 4: Say mostly are if you travel correctly. It should be both, right, because like when I'm oh, good for me, when I'm in Europe, I normally look, I'll look out over the rolling hills and I'll be like, this is a true what was it already used?
Speaker 3: What did you say?
Speaker 1: True?
Speaker 3: What's you say?
Speaker 1: Opportunity? Hang on ice screenshot of it? Of course, Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: A true I see the screenshots.
Speaker 7: I got.
Speaker 1: To hang on. I want to make sure I get this right. I already watched the joke. I should have had this waste of my time or.
Speaker 2: So hang on.
Speaker 4: So this is off the top of my head, like when I go, like last year, I took the family to Trant's right, and I just thought like, this was a true opportunity, a true exhale from all.
Speaker 1: Of our stress from stress, which is.
Speaker 4: Really a nice way of saying a mental break. Yeah, it was a true exhale from all of our stress.
Speaker 1: I'm glad he had that opportunity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you mean me, I'm talking about me? Who are you talking about?
Speaker 6: I'm just taking people in general opportunity.
Speaker 4: It's nice, right, Yeah, Hey, I told I said this to Sauce off there. Christopher, one of our lovely listeners, sent me a link on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I wish I had that person.
Speaker 4: The credit, but whoever, you are, appreciate that you the link. They sent me a link to the Pablo Torres podcaststanding He's very good, and Pablo Torres had a guy on for an hour debunking O's Pearlman the Mentalist, and I'm like, oh, I got to see this.
Speaker 1: Because I love watching O's tricks, right the man.
Speaker 4: That hour will tear down the wall and you'll go, you know, the whole pay no attention to the man behind the curtain. It will change everything. I can't wait to watch this. I couldn't stop watching it. I watched the whole hour yesterday and about halfway in, I'm like, oh, this is like this isn't even interesting anymore, Like it will ruin. And that's kind of the point is if you love the entertainment of Os, and I have, I'm a huge fan of total He's pulled off some tricks that blow my mind and I'm like, I don't even know where to start with this. You'll watch this hour and go, that's how he did it. Oh that's not cool at all. And the reason why they did it because you know, there's that unwritten code amongst magicians, like you're not supposed to tell how other people do tricks. Well, this guy is kind of like an amateur magician, slight a hand guy.
Speaker 1: But his argument is is that what O's.
Speaker 4: Is doing is unethical because he's breaking some unwritten rules for the people that he's performing the tricks.
Speaker 1: I can't wait.
Speaker 4: And when they first laid it out like that, I'm like, well, wait a minute, Wait a minute, wait a minute, how can this be unethical? And by the end of the hour, I'm like, man, this is a little bit. This is a little bit dirty pool, a little there's a little.
Speaker 3: Dirty pool to it.
Speaker 4: And it changes the way that you look at it.
Speaker 1: Pull your hands up. Do you have to watch it or can you listen to it?
Speaker 4: You can listen to it because they do a pretty good job of explaining and playing back highlights.
Speaker 1: But it's better to watch. Yeah, Okay.
Speaker 4: Specifically, the one that stands out is you guys know, Busting.
Speaker 1: With the Boys.
Speaker 4: It's like Taylor what's his name, he's been here for yours ohs screws up.
Speaker 1: I've never seen him screw up.
Speaker 4: He screws up, but he screws up in a way that exposes how he did the trick, and this guy walks you through how the trick was done, and it's so obvious that this guy's breakdown on how he debunked it is correct, and you're like, god, dang it, that's why he said Bryce Hall instead of Breeze Hall because he it's like you'll you'll understand when you'll watch it. But it's it is so less impressive, like every magic trick once you know how he did it. Yeah, but this is so kind of unnerving that it's as basic.
Speaker 2: As this is. Pulling your hands up again, Ken, And maybe my dad would know this question. Can oh sue ooh, no, sue what I mean? I don't know what, but we sue for everything nowadays, like for telling people how the trick is done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm just wondering, like, no.
Speaker 3: Yeah, isn't a bad question.
Speaker 1: I don't know know, but like.
Speaker 4: So, like remember when I said I once got offered a chance to be a part of David Copperfield Show. Yeah, and at the last second I saw that, like if you were a part of the media, you have to basically disclose that. And I said to the guy, I'm like, well, I'm on the radio in Minneapolis.
Speaker 1: So we can't have you do it then.
Speaker 4: So I think if you sign that, like I am agreeing to not say what I saw, then they could say, well, dude, you just you sign this.
Speaker 1: It's like an NDA makes sense. You know, this guy never agreed to it.
Speaker 4: This guy just understand how he did it, and he's breaking it down and he's basically exposing what OS is doing. That is a little deceptive and a little, as he said, unethical. I can't kind of mislead the people that are having the tricks pulled on him.
Speaker 1: Is it over for him now? I don't. I don't think so.
Speaker 4: These two guys are basically arguing that in a lot of ways, it should be really wow, really yeah, kind of.
Speaker 1: Oh, I can't wait. I can't wait. You'll be disappointed.
Speaker 4: You'd be like, man, that's not even remote.
Speaker 3: Downfall of people.
Speaker 2: I do like that, but I also like, I also like to know the answer. That's what this is. I want to know the answer.
Speaker 4: Wait until you see how he screws up with this Breeze Hall Bryce Hall thing and how he gets exposed.
Speaker 1: It's kind of crazy.
Speaker 4: And how quickly O starts to sweat when he realizes, oh, the trick got boshed. He even says like, oh, I'm sweating in here, like he just slid it. Admits he's like, oh man, this is a it hot in hear.
Speaker 1: I can't wait