Speaker 1: It's Mojo in the mornings. Five. It's six fifty five.
Speaker 2: Five, six fifty five five, six to fifty five lucky number seven for Brianna today.
Speaker 1: That's what she's going for. Hi, Brianna, how you doing? I'm great? How are you? Birthday?
Speaker 2: Thank you so much. I appreciate you, Brianna. Thanks your challenger from Farmington works for Ford built, Ford tough.
Speaker 1: That's right?
Speaker 2: And uh what does it say here? It says coming back to play on Mojo's birthday. He made it to six last time. He wants to win. Now, Stanley is backward. Wait a second, God stop it Lydia.
Speaker 1: Was this planned or was this a coincidence he called into play today. No, this was planned. Listen your genius. God love you.
Speaker 3: This is his biggest birthday gift he's ever received.
Speaker 2: Stanley, welcome back.
Speaker 1: Yes, Anna, you were not here. Stanley was a he was.
Speaker 3: Mojo cheated for Stanley. That's how much he loved. I cheated with Stanley. I cheated for him and with him Stanley. Stanley was on the show with us. Stanley was a very nice guy. You'll hear how nice of a guy he is. And he was actually doing a great job and he ended up losing on I think a technicality. Uh and uh he's back.
Speaker 2: Stanley's amazing though. It's good to hear your voice. Man, I promise I will not cheat. I will not cheat. Brianna, good luck to you. We're gonna lock you in a soundproof area.
Speaker 1: Will begin. Lydia, You're Lydia is the best.
Speaker 2: Seriously, I'm gonna rank producers in the world.
Speaker 1: Lydia beats bab bab booie.
Speaker 2: Gary Bella Delabate from The Howard Stern Show is the best radio producer in the history of radio.
Speaker 1: That's amazing. Second, all right, stan Lee? Question number one?
Speaker 2: Ready, here we go. Marishka Harkita sat next to Taylor Swift at last night's Nicks game. What long running crime show does.
Speaker 1: She star on? Law and Order? SBU? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes just became the first NFL player with a contract worth more than five hundred million. What team does he play for?
Speaker 3: Shannon City Chiefs?
Speaker 1: Question number three.
Speaker 2: This Chicken Fried singer is performing the national anthem at the UFC Freedom two fifty event.
Speaker 1: Who is he? Zach Bryan? Question number four?
Speaker 2: Tom Brady's ex wife is gracing the cover of W magazine for the first time in nearly two decades.
Speaker 1: What is her name? You repeat the question?
Speaker 2: Tom Brady's ex wife is gracing the cover of W magazine.
Speaker 1: What is her name? Say that again? And question number five.
Speaker 2: The World Cup kicks off today and this Hips Don't Lie singer is performing at the event's anthem official anthem or she's gonna perform.
Speaker 1: The official anthem.
Speaker 2: I don't know why, I all of a sudden just started having a brain freeze.
Speaker 1: Stanley's here, He's got you flustered. Who is she? Let's bring the champ back?
Speaker 2: Stanley? You got four out of five and I think you're gonna kick yourself because he can't do the one. But he's good, Stanley? Are you ready?
Speaker 1: Question ready? Question number one.
Speaker 2: Marishka Harkita sat next to Taylor Swift at last night's Next Game.
Speaker 1: What long running crime show does he star on? Or she star on Law and Order? Yes? Question number two.
Speaker 2: Patrick Mahomes just became the first NFL player with a contract worth more than five hundred million.
Speaker 1: What team does he play for? He plays for the Kansas City Chiefs. Yes. Question number three.
Speaker 2: This Chicken Fried singer is performing the national anthem at the UFC Freedom to Fifty event.
Speaker 1: Who is he?
Speaker 2: Ah, Zach Brown Stanley, you said, Zach Bryan. All right, here's the deal, Stanley Brown Stanley, I know you said Brown. Stanley said, Brian, So this that that's the only question. He missed, Brianna. If you get these next, next, this, next one right, you'll win with a tie. If you miss and then you have to get number five. I'm Brady's ex wife is gracing the cover of W magazine for the first time in nearly two decades.
Speaker 1: What's her name, Giselle? I can't think of her last name.
Speaker 3: London.
Speaker 2: No, bro we got she said, Giselle.
Speaker 1: He said, Zach Bryan. I know I would have given it to you. Okay, it comes down to this, comes down to this one.
Speaker 2: If you get this question right, you have won your seventh in a row and you're back with us tomorrow. If you miss it, we got a new champion. Question number five. They are actually they're always uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 2: Can the World Cup? You think that you're uncomfortable? I'm uncomfortable with hard nipples. Question number five. The World Cup kicks off today. Are you a fan of soccer? Yes? This hips Don't Lie singer will be performing the events official anthem for the win.
Speaker 1: Who is she? Unbelievable win.
Speaker 2: Nice job Brianna, that was incredible. Stanley, you made my birthday. I love you more than I love life itself. Thank you so much for playing Stanley.
Speaker 1: Hey, you're welcome. Are you still listening to the show? Do you still liked listening? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Every day.
Speaker 1: You're the best. Stanley.
Speaker 2: We're gonna set you up with Green Lantern as a sponsor today some pizza and Lydia give him a big hug for me and please Stanley come in and see us some time in the studio.
Speaker 1: Lydia, will you make sure he gets a backstage pass? Yeah, absolutely good to hear. Thank you and thank you Lydia for that. Love me again. That was amazing. A lot any standing right, It's module in the Morning's five is six fifty five.