Speaker 1: We have so much stuff we have to go over this hour, the second hour of the Jesse Kelly Show. I'll get to emails at some point, hopefully. We'll talk a little bit about communists in Canada. Sadly, those two things merge now. Dead people voting Democrats. Surprise, surprise. We're going to address some H-1B stuff here in a moment. Secret service leaks. All that and more coming in the second hour of the world-famous Jesse Kelly Show. I want to actually begin here with this, with this email. Hey, Jesse.
Speaker 2: Hey, Jesse.
Speaker 1: Ninja Master, I don't have the knowledge or even the time to put together a list of shame. I wish somebody could put together a list of companies that have hired H-1Bs, how many they have hired, how many Americans lost their jobs, and how much less they're paying for that job. I'm not anti-business, but what these companies are doing to their fellow Americans is anti-American. I don't forgive, so on and so forth. How bad is it? Representative Greg Stubbe, who I like a lot, out of Florida, he went on, Fox said this. I think J.D.
Speaker 3: Laid out a very good case in point. Microsoft fired 16,000 Americans and then turned around and hired 9,000 workers under H-1B. Disney fired 250 employees and then just like what J.D. was talking about, had those 250 American employees train their replacements under H-1B. We have Americans that are skilled in all these different areas and And I think what the president is doing is trying to do what he can do within the administration to try to restrict this and make it more difficult. Obviously, the president can't change the law. That's Congress's job. And that's why I filed this bill.
Speaker 1: OK, here's Palmer Lucky. If you don't know who Palmer Lucky is, he's one of these tech giant types. Only he appears to be one of the only ones. who still has a soul and an ounce of patriotism inside of his body. Hey, Palmer, what's it like in Silicon Valley?
Speaker 2: Of course, there's so much H-1B abuse. You would not believe what I saw when I was in Silicon Valley.
Speaker 1: It is insane.
Speaker 2: It's obviously a program to try and replace U.S. workers with basically slave labor that can't ever escape.
Speaker 1: H-1B abuse is crazy. Here's Simon Hankinson, Heritage Foundation.
Speaker 4: I saw cases where you would have three Indian guys in California and they would be petitioning for another 40 or 50 people from India, all guys usually from their same hometown or went to the same school. And I thought, well, how is it possible you have a company in California and they can't find a single person to work for them? Not one black person, not one Chinese person, not one European American, not one African American. They have to find everybody in India. And I looked into it. The more I looked into the program, the more I realized that while there are some legitimate cases, absolutely, in the H-1B program, there is unbelievable amounts of fraud.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's not a mystery. We've talked about it many times before. Many countries around the world participate in this kind of a thing, a purposeful sending out of their people. India is one of the biggest ones. They're not the only one, but they're one of the biggest ones. And by the way, it isn't just to America. India is the most populated country on the planet. There's tons of them. There are huge parts of India that they live in unbelievable squalor and poverty. Now, don't get me wrong. There's so many people there, and the GDP is such a good size that they have things like a fairly modern military and whatnot. But it's a weird place in that there are huge parts of the country that aren't eating, right? I heard an incredible stat, and I'm going to mess this up. And it's a little gross, so you probably don't even want to look it up. But something like 1,200 Indians die every day from diarrhea. It's bonkers the level of squalor some people live in. Well, if you are in the Indian government, you don't want to deal with that. You need to unload some of the burden, not just so you don't have to provide for them, but if you unload some of the burden to the United States of America, unload some people there, not only do you no longer have to provide for them, they send money back home. They send money back to India, gets injected in the Indian economy, and they serve now, that person you sent to America, as a conduit to bring more people from India into the United States of America. And here's how it works even deeper. It's even more nefarious than that, and it's being exposed more and more, and we've talked about it for a long time. In India, as so many places are in the world, I don't want to single India out for this It is insanely tribal. We tend to, because we're not experts on every country. I most definitely am not. We tend to just kind of think as China, as they're all Chinese. Oh my gosh, there are so many different ethnicities in China. We do the same with everything. In India, we do this too. Oh, they're all Indians. If you know anything, and I only know a little bit about a little bit. If you know anything about the history of India, It's insanely tribal. It's not just a caste system, which a lot of people know about. You can't ever kind of elevate your station in life if you're born into this caste. It's not just that. It is insanely tribal. And you are raised in so many parts of it to be insanely tribal. So... I'll play it for you again. Here's Simon at the Heritage Foundation.
Speaker 4: I saw cases where you would have three Indian guys in California, and they would be petitioning for another 40 or 50 people from India, all guys usually from their same hometown or went to the same school.
Speaker 1: And I thought, well, how is it possible you have a company? What's going on there? Well, you don't walk into America with that H-1B visa and a job and just get to sit here You are expected to take that opportunity and do what you can to go back to your tribal region in India and bring those people out of the muck and into the United States of America. Again, it's been happening across the country. How is it possible that stories like this are the norm in the country?
Speaker 3: I think JD laid out a very good case in point. Microsoft fired 16,000 Americans and then turned around and hired 9,000 workers.
Speaker 1: Well, what happens is you get somebody, maybe an H-1B, maybe even born in America, someone of Indian descent, They make their way up through the ranks of a company, but they're not there just to collect a paycheck. and drive a Mercedes, once again, I have to emphasize, they believe, and this is not universal, many believe their duty is to bring in more people from their tribe, more people from their area, more people from their family, and they are proactive about it. So what do you do? You line up 1,000 Americans and you tell them, hey, thank you for your service, We are going to need you to train this new group coming in. Oh, hey, Gupta, how you been? We went to high school together. It's become an ethno racket that runs America out of the corporate workforce and teleports mass quantities of India into the United States of America. And in case you're wondering why I bring up India when it comes to H-1B so much, That's because they're 71% of the H-1Bs from one country. How's it happen? The ethno racket I was just talking about. And that brings me to this. Have you ever heard so much boldness from American politicians in addressing this issue?
Speaker 5: A computer programmer, not a mill worker, a computer programmer by the name of Kevin Flanagan was let go at the bank that he worked at. And the business, the bank, they told him, you're only going to get your severance package if you trained a foreign replacement to do your job instead. And it's a heartbreaking story because he did it. He dutifully did what he was asked to do. And on his last day, he packed up his things. He walked to the office parking lot. He got in his truck and he shot himself.
Speaker 1: It is an attack on the American workforce. It's an attack on the American worker. Your son, your daughter just graduated from Texas A & M, got that computer engineering degree, and now they're right back in the room you sent them off from inside of your home, firing off resumes without ever getting a phone call back. It is an ethnic racket that has been exploited by not international corporations operating inside the United States of America. It's been exploited by all kinds of tech companies who don't have a patriotic bone in their body. They just, again, Palmer lucky, want the slave labor. There's so much H-1B abuse. You would not believe what I saw when I was in Silicon Valley. It is insane.
Speaker 2: It's obviously a program to try and replace U.S. workers with basically slave labor that can't ever escape. H-1B abuse is crazy.
Speaker 1: And whenever called on it, people will stand up and say, we need them here, the best and brightest. And, of course, you look into it, and some of these people are working at 7-Eleven. But on the good news front, we have major American political leaders on the right loudly speaking out about it. I've never experienced that in my 45 years on this planet, boldness on this topic. This is how we get our country back. Put a smile on your face. Let's do some emails next. Miss something?
Speaker 4: There's a podcast.
Speaker 1: Get it on demand wherever podcasts are found. The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 6: Join the conversation that's got New York talking.
Speaker 1: Jimmy Fela and Fox Across America. Tonight at 9 on 710WOR. It's officially the dog days of summer all across the country. But now is the time to man up and tackle summer head on. The American Patriots at chalk. C-H-O-Q want you to know that now is the time to choose strength and vitality over weakness and complacency. The problem is men's testosterone levels are off a cliff historically. Thankfully, Chalk is here to help real American men take back their right to proudly maximize their masculinity by boosting testosterone levels up to 20% over 90 days. I've been taking Chalk's Vitality Stack for over four years now. It has changed my life. Manufactured right here in the USA, Chalk's natural herbal supplements are clinically proven to have game-changing effects on your energy, focus, and mood. Visit Chalk.com to unlock Chalk's summer sale when you subscribe with my code JESSE. Chalk will pack a free $ 99 bag of Chalk Lip Powder with your first delivery. That's C-H-O-Q.com, code JESSE. Spend your summer with a boost in your strength and mental clarity at Chalk.com, code JESSE. Let's get to some of these emails before we get back into other things. Hall monitor agent of the gatekeeping right. Let's just call it. What Trump has us in Iran is a good old fashioned quagmire, a real mess that he can't get out of. And it's all because he listened to his son-in-law, the real president of the United States of America. This is off of that Jared Kushner thing and kind of stuck. All right, well, let's move past the quagmire thing because that's, Inarguably true. Right now, we're stuck. We can hope that that ends. But that brings me to this point. I brought it up very briefly the other day, but I've been thinking about it a while. Scott Besant, remember I played this for you? Scott Besant went on the news and he said this.
Speaker 7: The economic pressure means that we are going to all of our allies, and this is going to be the greatest coordinated economic isolation in the history of the world, and we are going to them and saying, you are either with us or against us, you want this murderous regime to end, and if you insist on doing business with them, either transferring money, buying their oil.
Speaker 1: They are doing seaborne ship transfers. Then the U.S. Treasury and the U.S.
Speaker 7: Government, they will put its full might and force toward enforcing against you. So it is time for our allies and the rest of the world to make a decision, and we are going to squash the economy of this murderous regime, and we are going to collapse this regime.
Speaker 1: Okay. Collapse this regime. All right. Mike Pompeo, he went on Fox News, said something very similar.
Speaker 8: And we should remember a couple of things. First, from D-Day to victory was quite a time. It didn't happen overnight. And so we'll have to be patient as they impose these sanctions after the timelines where they're going to give grace so folks can make transitions. it will still take time for them to feel the pressure. I thought it was especially interesting that he mentioned both aviation and energy. The aviation industry provides a lot of money to the IRGC and its people. If all air travel in and out of Iran is closed down, that's a significant step. And then finally, a couple of reporters asked questions about Chinese banks. It's always been something that we have been very careful about, secondary.
Speaker 1: Sanctions on Chinese banks.
Speaker 8: To actually execute a real D-Day, secondary sanctions against Chinese banks will have to be imposed.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're going to choke them off. We're going to sanction them. We're going to collapse the regime. Now, let's just agree on this, or maybe you disagree, but I despise the IRGC. I despise tyrannical regimes, regimes that oppress their own people, torture, maim, murder. I have a special hatred for the Iranian regime because, as I've mentioned many times before, They planned, coordinated, and funded so many of those bombs in Iraq that maimed and killed our service members. I hate the Iranian regime. Despise it. Now, what happens if we collapse the regime? We have to think about these things because we're the one facilitating this. And the reason I ask is because never... Not one time have I heard a plan outside of, well, we'll bring the prince back. What if we succeed in collapsing the regime? It's a country of 90 million people. Let's just, for the sake of argument, pretend that God himself reached his hand down there and grabbed the regime and threw him away. All right. Well, I don't like those people God threw away. Thank you, Lord. Appreciate you.
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: What are the Shiites who live in Iran? I know they're not all Shiites, but I think the number is 90%, something like that. What are they going to want for a government? What's going to happen to the economy? Is there going to be some sort of a massive dislocation of people from Iran that would prompt the United States of America to do what we always do and throw our doors open for millions of more foreigners to come into the country. Now, maybe none of these things are part of the plan. Maybe all of these things are part of the plan. I don't know. But here's my problem. No one else seems to know. Nobody. I have not heard from anyone. a plan. It's fine. It's great. Look, take out evil governments, I guess, if that's your thing.
Speaker 9: Fine.
Speaker 1: My issue with that is we did that in Libya. There are now open-air slave markets. We did that in Syria. We took out that bad guy Assad. Al-Qaeda now runs Syria. We are meeting diplomatically with Al-Qaeda in Syria. We continue to toss these bad guys out of power, but Thomas Jefferson doesn't come in and take over when we do it. And yet, this doesn't get talked about by any of these people? What if we do? And I don't know that it will work or won't work. I'm not going to say that. I don't know. What if we do collapse the regime? What if we do end this regime?
Speaker 7: Economic pressure means that we are going to all of our allies, and this is going to be the greatest coordinated effort economic isolation in the history of the world. And we are going to them and saying, you were either with us or against us. You want this murderous regime to end.
Speaker 1: Okay. It just ended. What do we do? What's the plan? Probably a question that we should answer. Let's move on and talk about dead people voting. Before we talk about that, let me answer this. Here's how you fix your pain. And this applies to a couple different kinds of pain. There's that sharp pain. Maybe it's in your back. Maybe it's in your foot or your knee or something like that that just nags at you. It's just this biting kind of makes you do that. That's one kind. Another kind, the daily aches and pains that sometimes feel like they're all over. My shoulder aches a little bit. Maybe it's going to rain. My ankle is swelling up. You know that you should take Relief Factor every day. and it'll make your life so much more pain-free. Relief Factor is not a drug. In fact, it is 100% drug-free. That's why I love it. It is a supplement, a supplement you take every day, and it's about your pain. You take it every day, and the pain goes down and down and down. Three weeks of it, $ 17. 76. Call 1-800-THE-NUMBER-4-RELIEF or relieffactor.com. We'll be back. I'm going to get to some other things here first. Remember that the Democrat Party is a 20% party. That is my theory. To back up that theory, I will point to issue after issue after issue that every Democrat universally supports. Things like not having to show ID to vote, trannies and women's sports, that kind of thing. Issue after issue after issue, the Democrats take the 20% side of of an 80-20 issue. We're not talking about Democrats disagreeing with Republicans on tax rates or something like that, because you're going to get answers all over the map. Well, the top 5%, you're going to get all kinds of different answers. I'm talking huge issues. The Democrat Party takes the most unpopular stance possible, and they never waver they never back off of it so if that's the case we live in a representative republic where people vote how are they half the government roughly half the house of representatives roughly half the senate They're on again, off again in the White House. How is it possible in a representative republic, a constitutional republic, to take the 20% side of every 80-20 issue and yet you're 50% of the government? Well, it's not complicated. Fraud, foreigners, and cheating. Fraud, foreigners, and cheating. That's how the Democrat Party is in power. And they practically announced that to people like the voter ID thing. The best part is you'll get some guy. It's happened many times before. He'll grab a camera and a microphone. And he'll go down to, for instance, a black neighborhood because Democrats, when it comes to the voter ID thing, they love to make it about black people. Well, they can't even get ID. And the guy will interview a bunch of people in the black neighborhood. And of course, they all have ID and know how to get ID. They're all like, yeah, I just go down to the DMV and go grab an ID. So it's obviously not about black people. Democrats oppose voter ID because Democrats cheat in elections. It's not complicated. They are telling you they cheat in elections. I saw an incredible stat, and I can't give the guy credit because I didn't memorize his name, that Joe Biden, I believe he won 25 states. 23 of those did not require an ID to vote. Now the subject of dead people. It's been an old, old thing we've talked about many times before on the right. I know you've heard it before. You've had these discussions before. Oh, my grandpa died. Now he's going to vote Democrat. You know, we make jokes about the whole thing. But that's how it is. This story out of Michigan is something. Wow.
Speaker 10: I took off a dead voter in my township. And guess what? That dead voter was put back on.
Speaker 1: Not by me.
Speaker 10: That was done by the Secretary of State's office.
Speaker 1: This is Michigan Rep. Rachel Smit, by the way, Secretary of State's office. She just said, I found a voter. He was dead. He was on the voter rolls. I took him off. They put him back on.
Speaker 10: So we need to do a lot of fixing here in our elections.
Speaker 11: When I was a clerk at Martin Township, there was a family member who at one point was registered at my in-law's home. And that family member had died nearly 20 years prior. They were put on the rolls at 2020.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 11: They were mailed voter application ballots without the authorization to do that.
Speaker 10: That's the local clerk's job.
Speaker 11: So I went in there, removed her from the voting rolls because I know firsthand this family member is dead and deceased. Just this past election cycle, lo and behold, that person was put back on the voter rolls and has a card of the early voting location polling that I actually have.
Speaker 10: And can produce. And that's a problem.
Speaker 1: Democrat states across the United States of America are suing the Justice Department so they don't have to give them their voter rolls. Democrats cannot get elected in the United States of America. I'll say it again and again and again. They cannot get elected fairly in this country. They bring in foreigners who vote, dead people vote, They cheat in elections, and that is the only reason the Democrat Party even still exists. Without FFC. The Democrat Party, it's not a minority party. It is the, we are no longer a party. That's what it is. The Democrat Party disappears. There are, quote, blue areas in this country, areas you consider to be blue, that are actually shades of red, if not blood red, because every single place these people take power, they simply cheat in elections. It's part of being a Democrat. It's part of being a communist. It's what they believe in. Here was Todd Blanch. Credit to him.
Speaker 6: It is surprising and disappointing that instead of working with us, instead of working to make sure that we have free and fair elections, you have governors like the governor in California. You have these advocacy groups that are really just left-wing liberal groups that are immediately saying, oh, no, we're going to sue again. Notwithstanding the fact the Supreme Court has already issued its stay. And yes, we will keep on fighting that. We want to make sure that that every vote in this country is counted appropriately. And that's what President Trump has told the American people he's going to do, and we're certainly going to back him up with that from the Department of Justice.
Speaker 1: We are getting good things done with these voter rolls, with exposing this stuff. And if we can actually think about how important this is, because I know voter rolls, it's such a boring thing to talk about, isn't it? You're not going to sit on Friday night You're not going to sit around the campfire with your friends and start talking about voter rolls and how they work. I know this is a boring, lame, politically nerdy topic. I know it is. But think about this. What if the voter rolls are the reason Democrats hold power in the country and if you take the voter rolls and clean them up, Democrats are gone? What's that mean for immigration? Taxes? Spending? All the LGBTQ crap that's everywhere. What does it mean for you, your children, your grandchildren and your great grandchildren if Democrats are no longer allowed to use their seats of power to destroy the United States of America? This is not a small thing. It is a big, big, big thing. Just listen to this.
Speaker 10: I took off a dead voter in my township. And guess what? That dead voter was put back on.
Speaker 1: They like to pretend these things are accidental. It's the go-to Democrat tactic whenever they're caught doing something dirty.
Speaker 4: Oh, what?
Speaker 1: There were mistakes. Oh, there are always going to be this. And there'll be this person who got caught cheating in the election. Well, there's always one or two. At least it's not a big widespread problem. Oh, whoopsie. Did we have a couple dead guys there? It's not accidental. Without fraud, without foreigners, who are voting in our elections too, by the way, without fraud, without foreigners, without just flat out cheating in elections, Democrats cannot get elected in this country outside of the bluest possible areas in the country. If you look at a congressional map of America, you will see a sea of red. Well, wrap your mind around this fact. It should be redder. It should be even redder than that. The American people do not want this commie crap insanity in this country. They do not want it. The good people of this country do not want it. But dead people don't have a say. And, of course, the foreigners don't give a crap. All you have to do is hook them up with a welfare check, something like that, and they'll vote for Democrats to the end of time. All right. Let's move on. I just have to do this really quickly. My old man, we lost him almost a couple years ago now. My old man, his cell phone. It was that loud dog bark. That was the cell phone ring from my dad. The loud dog bark. And I have not, I try to figure out things about human nature. I have not figured out why this is so common amongst my dad's generation of animal sounds as the cell phone ring. Chris, have you noticed this in your life? Yeah, it's universal. The dogs barking or what? What is going on here? And RFK Jr. had one. Hang on. I'm doing a quick customer satisfaction survey. Two questions. One, is your current wireless provider giving you five-star service? Two, are you paying more than $ 34. 99 a month for unlimited data? If you think you're paying too much for subpar service, you should really switch to PureTalk. In a recent industry study, Pure Talk was the only wireless company to receive five stars in every category. Coverage, support, value, and data. And now, for just a few more weeks, Pure Talk is offering unlimited data for just $ 15 a month for your first three months. After that, get unlimited data for as low as $ 34. 99 a month, no contract. Just dial pound 250 and say Jesse Kelly, and Pure Talk's five-star U.S. customer service team will switch you in minutes. There's a better wireless choice out there, and at just $ 15 a month for your first three months, now that's a great time to choose Pure Talk. Dial pound 250 and say Jesse Kelly. Jesse at jessekellyshow.com. My old man had a dog barking as his phone rang. I don't understand why. RFK Jr. giving a press conference. What are we doing?
Speaker 9: Neurotypical children. We have a responsibility to do better. When an autistic... Sorry about.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 9: When an autistic person goes missing... What?
Speaker 1: What is going on with the animal sounds in my dad's generation? I don't understand it. I don't understand this world. You know what? We'll make fun of Canada. Here's Mark Carney.
Speaker 12: Nostalgia is not a strategy. We know the old order is not coming back.
Speaker 1: I'm going to stop right there. The old order is not coming back. We haven't had this talk in quite a while. Joe Biden left and so we stopped having this talk, but it's still important to remember. The leaders, the evil leaders of most Western civilization countries, not all, thank God, but the leaders of most countries in Western civilization, they hate Western civilization. And here's why. It's not complicated. Western civilization is built on the idea that men should be citizens and not subjects. that you, even though you're not president, I'm not president, I'm not a senator or anything like that, you have rights. You have rights that no president, no senator, no governor, no mayor can take away. You are free. To some extent, we all have to live under laws and things like that, but you are free. And you're free to do things like criticize your own government. If you went on Facebook during Joe Biden's presidency and said, Joe Biden sucks, evil piece of crap, nobody's going to arrest you. You could do it right now, Donald Trump. I hate Donald Trump. Nobody's going to arrest you. In Western civilization, you can loudly criticize the people who run Western civilization and because of the voting process, unless Democrats are involved, You can actually remove them from power. That is why Western leaders hate Western civilization. They don't want to be accountable to the voters. They don't want, they definitely don't want the people to have freedom. These people, remember how many times we talked about the characteristics they all share? No connection to the real world. Remember, that's a big one. No connection to the real world. They see themselves as kings and queens is always the third one. Remember, that's a big one for them. You rise to be prime minister, to be senator, to be a tech CEO, to be something like that. You don't want limits on your power. Limits? What do you mean limits? Why can't I just rule everything? Oh, by the way, the third one, in case you're wondering, is no love of country. Most of them hate the country. The three characteristics they all share. No love of country. No connection to the real world. They never lived in the real world, had real jobs. And they don't see themselves as prime ministers. They want to be king. They feel they should be king. They feel like it would be better for the world if they are king. And that's why they're always speaking in ways like this.
Speaker 12: Nostalgia is not a strategy. We know the old order is not coming back. We believe that from the fracture, we can build something bigger, better.
Speaker 1: Stronger, more just.
Speaker 12: We are a stable and reliable partner in a world that is anything but. a partner that builds and values relationships for the long term.
Speaker 1: Headline from Free Beacon. China and Canada strategic partnership looms behind the Trump tariff clash with Ottawa. Oh, he meant what he said when he said the old order was passing away. These people, they want a communist world order. A communist world order where they will get to make decisions about everything we do, we say, where we live. They'll make decisions they want to make decisions about who gets to live and who gets to die. People like Mark Carney and Xi Jinping, they want to walk into a room, a big conference room with fresh bagels. That's where you come in, Chris, with fresh bagels. And they want to be able to sit down and control the entire world. And what they really want is to be able to do it without having to worry about you and your opinions, you and your rights, you and the things you want to do. There's a reason evil people like Mark Carney destroying Canada, which is actually a country I adore. There's a reason he's found a friend over there in communist China. They continue to do these things. Just remember how these people think. And we don't talk about that as much now that Joe Biden isn't there participating with them. Because, look, Trump doesn't participate in that kind of crap. He tells them all to go pound sand. Trump gets elected. One of the great things he does, he tells the UN to pound sand. He tells NATO to pound sand. He tells them all, well, pay your fair share. We're not global, nothing. Remember Angela Merkel, the former leader of Germany who destroyed that wonderful, wonderful country by bringing in all sorts of foreigners into it? Angela Merkel was complaining about Trump, and she said, yeah, everything to him is a competition. Yeah, Trump's always wants America to win. We're not in collaboration. We're not in coordination. He wants America to win. Credit to him for that. Just remember how these people think. All right. Jill Biden. Here's the thing about being majorly powerful. And I guess I'm just guessing because I'm never going to be this powerful in my own life. But when you get powerful enough. You can get insulated from criticism because you have the power, you have the authority to only surround yourself with people who pay you compliments and who pat you on the back. And that may feel good. You may be able to go through the day without anybody saying, hey, man, your breath stinks, brush your teeth. But is that healthy for you? I personally would like someone to tell me when my breath stinks. I think that would make me a better person, right? But once you get powerful enough, those people tend to fade away. You either fire them or they quit. Jill Biden desperately needs one of those people. We'll talk about that next. For 250 years, Americans have believed in one powerful idea. that we were meant to live free, free to work hard, free to move, free to enjoy life without being held back. But if everyday aches and pains are slowing you down, it might be time to declare your independence from pain, just like I did with my shoulder. It's not a quick fix or a temporary mask. It works from the inside out at the source. Relief Factor was created so people could get back to living life on their terms, walking, working, exercising, and enjoying the moments that matter. This year, as we celebrate 250 years of American independence, take a stand for your own freedom. To commemorate, we're offering a special patriotic price, just $ 17. 76, so you can declare your independence from pain. Your $ 17. 76 three-week quick start is ready for you. visit relieffactor.com or call 800-4-RELIEF.